Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: HAL 13/14 Rd18 - Newcastle Jets v Wellington Phoenix 8/2/14 k/off 5:00pm AEDST

We're due a home win.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmac79 View Post
    what the **** is with them calling this Sydney team vs some minority shits from the midlands a club WORLD cup.
    looks like you might be the retarded one because it's called the "world club challenge", tough guy

Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    Round 18 Preview –Newcastle Jets v Wellington Phoenix
    Overall – 20 games between the two teams.
    Jets Wins – 5, Phoenix Wins – 12, Draws – 3
    htf do we have 11000 members. 12 losses to these clowns. fully rams home how shit we have been managed over the years. We do have the best supporters.

Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    looks like you might be the retarded one because it's called the "world club challenge", tough guy
    Even then. What is the point? It is a blatant lie. My mistake shows exactly how much attention I have given a shambolic event.

Even then. What is the point? It is a blatant lie. My mistake shows exactly how much attention I have given a shambolic event.
    what?

its a shambolic event cause you don't know the name for a sport you openly admit you don't follow. I'd imagine your average yachting fan won't know about the club world cup guess that's a shambolic event too.

So does the swimming World championship cop the same treatment, after all not every nation in the world is represented at this blatant fabricated "world" swimming event.

Its just an exhibition game what's the big deal.

Did you have the same level of disgust at the "blatant lies" the FFA spread about the HAL "All Stars*" last year
    *may or may not contain any actual stars.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Harper just described our play as constipated. Perfect description of our slow movement that goes nowhere and of our coach who is full of shit.

**** me. League is such a shit eater of a sport too. Pisses the **** outta me that they get to play this ****ing useless sport on our pitch and not do a thing to make it any better than the cow paddock it already is.

While I am ranting about the game they play when they can't understand rules or tactics, what the **** is with them calling this Sydney team vs some minority shits from the midlands a club WORLD cup. There is nothing world about it. Of course when you support dementia ball you can barely understand the meaning of the word world let along the amount of countries that make it up.

For ****s sake these bastards
    Great idea to play against an indigenous team. The Jets should do stuff like this as well. All about creating goodwill in the community which is a good thing.

Who wants to bet whether or not we get a new pitch laid for the Asian Cup? Part of me says they obviously have to but another part says that they won't and we'll be the embarrassment of Asia.

My bet is that they are holding off on any renovations to the pitch until the Asian cup to save a few bucks.

Quote Originally Posted by hausmann View Post
    Great idea to play against an indigenous team. The Jets should do stuff like this as well. All about creating goodwill in the community which is a good thing.

Who wants to bet whether or not we get a new pitch laid for the Asian Cup? Part of me says they obviously have to but another part says that they won't and we'll be the embarrassment of Asia.

My bet is that they are holding off on any renovations to the pitch until the Asian cup to save a few bucks.
    i agree its an awesome initiative, but i don't agree with the venue or the timing, they might get 5k (i would be very suprised if higher) why not take it to a rural venue such as cessnock and raise the price 5$ and make it a sellout.

i have never seen the jets play a trial game at hunter stadium in league season and i assume this will continue unless we get a manchester united or an mls team again and its a show who HSG consider more important.

at the end of the day we have the worst field in the a league and that's the truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by militiamon View Post
    Body gets Stretch drunk, miracle occurs.

Hail Body!

With the amount of games that Hunter Stadium will have they simply can't do this on the cheap..... but they will.

This is an opportunity for the FFA & the Club to push for a modern multi-sport pitch to be installed, one that will serve both codes (right up HSG's alley)all year round, just look at English pitches that can be used for union and football with far superior finishes then what is at hunter stadium now.

Lets face it.. if anything Sydney's will be re-laid and look mint, so too Melbourne, but ours will be the cheapest band aid solution possible. Which ironically will end up costing the government more in the long run, if only they would look at the bigger picture.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Harper just described our play as constipated. Perfect description of our slow movement that goes nowhere and of our coach who is full of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Pico View Post
    if only they would look at the bigger picture.
    Stop it you're too funny
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

brutally rapes small, cute dogs parksey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BodyNovo View Post
    i agree its an awesome initiative, but i don't agree with the venue or the timing, they might get 5k (i would be very suprised if higher) why not take it to a rural venue such as cessnock and raise the price 5$ and make it a sellout.

i have never seen the jets play a trial game at hunter stadium in league season and i assume this will continue unless we get a manchester united or an mls team again and its a show who HSG consider more important.

at the end of the day we have the worst field in the a league and that's the truth.
    They'll get 8-10k easy.

**** me. League is such a shit eater of a sport too. Pisses the **** outta me that they get to play this ****ing useless sport on our pitch and not do a thing to make it any better than the cow paddock it already is.

While I am ranting about the game they play when they can't understand rules or tactics, what the **** is with them calling this Sydney team vs some minority shits from the midlands a club WORLD cup. There is nothing world about it. Of course when you support dementia ball you can barely understand the meaning of the word world let along the amount of countries that make it up.

For ****s sake these bastards
    Why do people get so worked up by this stuff? It's not like hating one sport makes you a bigger fan of another.
    Quote Originally Posted by snake View Post
    bridges made the world in 6-8 wks

he then rested by the corner flag and all was gud
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Stubbins
    Hopefully it’s the four players, but, if not, the three, and if not, the two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maito Mitch View Post
    Do you ever get bored of sprouting the same old crap? You're about as predictable as the punishment on the field we sit through once a week

I hope the Jets management are showing some rage over this shit on Saturday, they are basically saying, we don't give a phuk what the pitch is like on Sunday. Sack stadium management, sack the whole Liberal party

been waiting for years for someone to quote J&SB. Q-man wins nf.net
    Subscribe to The Jetstream Podcast http://www.newcastlefootball.net/podcast

I messages hunter stadium they said they will make sure they are spot on with the turf fixing however they are only expecting 5000.
    Quote Originally Posted by benfathers45 View Post
    Mangoes? You should try eating it first before you hate it. I'm sure after you have tasted it, you will love it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdylan View Post
    I messages hunter stadium they said they will make sure they are spot on with the turf fixing however they are only expecting 5000.
    So I take it will be at its usual shit standard!!

SD if your pool company does pool surround landscaping you should put in for the tender at Stade de Newy when it comes up next

Seriously dude where the **** do you find time to do all this stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    Seriously dude where the **** do you find time to do all this stuff?
    Lol

There is also a super rugby trial next Friday night at hunter stadium, which will mean 3 games in 6 days.
    Quote Originally Posted by benfathers45 View Post
    Mangoes? You should try eating it first before you hate it. I'm sure after you have tasted it, you will love it.

When's the motor cross?

If pitch is no good come Asian cup the AFC will move the games.

I've heard they (the AFC) are already not happy with the pitch's "hump" they way it is higher in the middle and runs off to each send and each sideline.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GazFish35 View Post
    When's the motor cross?

If pitch is no good come Asian cup the AFC will move the games.

I've heard they (the AFC) are already not happy with the pitch's "hump" they way it is higher in the middle and runs off to each send and each sideline.
    I suppose they will love the rest of the League grounds it is being played at then also??

Surprising that this would be an issue yet the grass hills seem not to be

Lol

There is also a super rugby trial next Friday night at hunter stadium, which will mean 3 games in 6 days.
    trial? take it to Waratah Park ladies.