Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: HAL 13/14 Rd18 - Newcastle Jets v Wellington Phoenix 8/2/14 k/off 5:00pm AEDST

Quote Originally Posted by howardyou View Post
    Great trolling here. Otherwise you are watching the games with your eyes painted on.
    No trolling. He attempted the type of passes Bridges does but actually hit feet
    OK

Quote Originally Posted by Guiltykeep View Post
    Wouldn't mind seeing
    Bk get a go surely he couldn't do any worse then what birra been doing last few games
    What else could Biraz have done for their goals? The first Biraz was slightly off balance when Hernandez hit it, and couldn't have done much more anyway. The defence should have pressured him more. The second, Hysugems mis-hit it. He was trying to belt it to Biraz's right, which Biraz was going towards, but he mishit it and it goes into the other side. And as for the third, he hit it into the bottom corner and once again, the defence gave him all the time in the world to hit it.

I would be looking at Regz and Kew before I would Biraz.
    Middleby Gone

Lawrie Out

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas477 View Post
    What else could Biraz have done for their goals? The first Biraz was slightly off balance when Hernandez hit it, and couldn't have done much more anyway. The defence should have pressured him more. The second, Hysugems mis-hit it. He was trying to belt it to Biraz's right, which Biraz was going towards, but he mishit it and it goes into the other side. And as for the third, he hit it into the bottom corner and once again, the defence gave him all the time in the world to hit it.

I would be looking at Regz and Kew before I would Biraz.
    Kew had a horrible game. He was marking space and was ball watching for 2 of 3 goals.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by howardyou View Post
    Kew had a horrible game. He was marking space and was ball watching for 2 of 3 goals.
    Both Taylor and Kew need to hang their heads in shame about their efforts when defending the goals. Biggest issue is where were the Centre Mids protecting the space directly in front of them. They were not there. The same space Kanta would be plugging

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Both Taylor and Kew need to hang their heads in shame about their efforts when defending the goals. Biggest issue is where were the Centre Mids protecting the space directly in front of them. They were not there. The same space Kanta would be plugging
    How fkn good is Kanta? We miss him so much at the moment.

poor old kew

i guess just like everyone else in the z-league, you eventually regress to the mean

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    How fkn good is Kanta? We miss him so much at the moment.

To me this isn't a reflection on the merits of Kantas play but more so the incompetence Zads Beard Caravella etc show in Central midfield to not actually play their position properly and protect the back 4

Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    poor old kew

i guess just like everyone else in the z-league, you eventually regress to the mean
    I'd love for someone to find my old posts, particularly around Kew signing and also after the first two gamedays, how I said I can't wait for everyone to turn on him just like they did Tiago.
    OK

Banned
    On another note the attitudes of our players needs to be looked at.

Goodwin scores a great second goal 50 seconds into the second half to level things up and half the ****s care that much about this it takes half a minute to get to him to celebrate.

FFS ****s

This is one key reason why we are shit. They ain't ****ing passionate enough about the shirt, the club,, the town, the fans and each other

**** Em

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    I'd love for someone to find my old posts, particularly around Kew signing and also after the first two gamedays, how I said I can't wait for everyone to turn on him just like they did Tiago.
    I like the bloke. Great defender usually and very underrated. But had a shocker today. Unlike others i'm not afraid to say when one of my favourites doesn't play well or does silly things......

But i hope you are not defending (pun intended) Tiago. That fella was a liability. Even to Sydney.

I still love and miss Tiago. The dude did any and everything to win.
    OK

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    I still love and miss Tiago. The dude did any and everything to win.
    geez our current lot could use a sprinkle of his desire.

do the players legit hate the fans or what, they seem to really have no connection with the fan base the way previous players have, for a smaller club usually the players become a big part of the connection with the club but these days I don't have that same feeling. besides regz, hoole & Griff they just don't seem all that interested, perhaps because they are a very young team, I'm not sure, one things for sure I long for the days of vigs, ljubo,disco, Griff, etc blokes who played for the shirt and loved the fans.
    Harper just described our play as constipated. Perfect description of our slow movement that goes nowhere and of our coach who is full of shit.

ban them from getting tattoos and stupid haircuts.

Goodwin is back

But our defence goes crap to balance it out so the usual result occurs

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post

who gives a toss, i took the $3.15
    shame on some of you for not realizing the blindingly obvious.
    wd plague
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDyl
    You're funnier on the internet than you are in person.
    Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    the NF law...the longer the thread stays open, the probablity that the thread becomes about joel griffiths approaches 1

Quote Originally Posted by joel31 View Post
    But our defence goes crap to balance it out so the usual result occurs
    so we have also gained consistency?
    Harper just described our play as constipated. Perfect description of our slow movement that goes nowhere and of our coach who is full of shit.

May as well take the youth team to Brisbane now.. at least they put in for the shirt week in week out.

Absolute disgrace today.

parksey and gallaway's stillborn child la bazzle's Avatar
    Scrap the club. Downward spiral for years. Give licence to Northern Fury.

Only Griff can save us now, by save us I mean make it a little more entertaining

I've seen better defending when playing as a right back for Hotspurs against Hamo getting smacked 5-0 after the first ten minutes.