Page 134 of 178 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,680 of 3559

Thread: L-I-V-E-R-P-Double O-L Liverpool FC

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    and hows this for a stat, because stats are lyfe.

No one has made a successful dribble past Van Dijk in his last 64 matches for Liverpool across all competitions.
    Not one.

Thats pretty nuts.

yay stats.
    Except for when Gnabry did it about a month ago. And then when Andre Gomes did it about a month earlier than that.

Beware of the Sportsbible Koolaid, Plague. It'll get ya.

VVD is a great defender, and a great organiser. But tackling isn't his greatest strength by far. Hence the reason he constantly just drops 30 yards deeper rather than making a tackle. He needs to have a Matip or a Gomez beside him to do the tackling. The fact that he doesn't need to make more than 1 tackle per game shows how good Liverpool's defensive structure as a team is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Okay, it’s a day later and I’m still somewhat troubled by how bad Origi was for all but 5 seconds.
    His pass completion was documented as 50% but I reckon that’s being generous.
    When we are trying to preserve a 1-0 lead with less than 20 to go, making useless passes just invites more pressure.

Anyway. Just needed to vent that.

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    Except for when Gnabry did it about a month ago. And then when Andre Gomes did it about a month earlier than that.
    I'm sorry, are you coming back at my STAT by using just words?

I'm sorry my friend but you're gonna need a better STAT to have any chance of debugging my watertight factual STAT.

Backing plague up with the definition for his stat. (A definition is almost as good as a stat right?)
    Apparently it only counts if VVD (or any other player) attempts to tackle the player. So if he runs past VVD and VVD turns to run alongside him and is eventually outrun, it’s not dribbling past, just running.

Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post
    Backing plague up with the definition for his stat. (A definition is almost as good as a stat right?)
    Apparently it only counts if VVD (or any other player) attempts to tackle the player. So if he runs past VVD and VVD turns to run alongside him and is eventually outrun, it’s not dribbling past, just running.
    Question

If Daniel Arzani's evades meets VVD's dribbles, would we be looking at a cat strapped to buttered toast type scenario here
    OK

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    Question

If Daniel Arzani's evades meets VVD's dribbles, would we be looking at a cat strapped to buttered toast type scenario here
    obviously it would require VVD eventually getting good enough to get picked in a SPL team (pffft, as if he'd ever get 'that' good).
    Then we may just see it happen.

legit though Arzani gonna take his lunch money by the 10min mark. book it.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

see, this is how you use words correctly.
    they back up my argument, therefore these are good words.
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    Seems like I am WRONG

obviously it would require VVD eventually getting good enough to get picked in a SPL team (pffft, as if he'd ever get 'that' good).
    OK

VVD already has his chance at Celtic, was trash. They sold him off for 5M or something. No way they’d take him back.

Also, lols at Can congratulating LFC, followed by every LFC supporter thanking him.....for leaving to make way for Fabinho. Haha.

[QUOTE=Bremsstrahlung;22567
    Also, lols at Can congratulating LFC, followed by every LFC supporter thanking him.....for leaving to make way for Fabinho. Haha.[/QUOTE]

This is so so true. How quickly he was forgotten.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

discussion time:
    Does anyone on that Liverpool team like Mane?
    I love Mane, but no one on that team seems t celebrate with him, everyone was yelling at him in the post game esp Loveren (of all ****ing people).

I have based this conclusion on pretty much no evidence and some flimsy assumptions from viewing games.
    Seems like I am WRONG

Haha, good point. I noted the same thing. Watching the YNWA post game celebration in front of the fans.
    And everyone is linking arms and singing with the fans (what a great advertisement for this sport) and there he is having his own little dance with his flag having a jolly time.

Also had numerous chuckles at watching lovren celebrate and tell everyone else what to do etc.
    good lols haha

Okay, it’s a day later and I’m still somewhat troubled by how bad Origi was for all but 5 seconds.
    His pass completion was documented as 50% but I reckon that’s being generous.
    When we are trying to preserve a 1-0 lead with less than 20 to go, making useless passes just invites more pressure.

Anyway. Just needed to vent that.
    I can confirm that the surnames Origi and Pinto were uttered together in the same sentence by one Mr Jeterpool after a few stray passes by our boy Divock.
    A little more patience and experience and he could have had some teammates through on some enterprising runs at Hugo Lloris.

Quote Originally Posted by Retro Jet View Post
    I can confirm that the surnames Origi and Pinto were uttered together in the same sentence by one Mr Jeterpool after a few stray passes by our boy Divock.
    A little more patience and experience and he could have had some teammates through on some enterprising runs at Hugo Lloris.
    Yeah I stuffed that one. Did say he could be Pinto'd ha ha! Lucky Klopp knows better than me
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

4 finals in 14 years is a pretty extraordinary.
    Taking Madrid out of the equation because they own the damn thing.
    For all the league domination of Juve/Bayern/Barca in that time none have been in the final more than Liverpool.
    especially as there has been very little 'continuity' during that run.

and hows this for a stat, because stats are lyfe.

No one has made a successful dribble past Van Dijk in his last 64 matches for Liverpool across all competitions.
    Not one.

Thats pretty nuts.

yay stats.
    Since 2000 Liverpool have been in 6 European cup competition finals...not bad going considering some of the teams they’ve had in that time.....

Quote Originally Posted by redwah View Post
    Since 2000 Liverpool have been in 6 European cup competition finals...not bad going considering some of the teams they’ve had in that time.....
    I honestly don't think anyone in Liverpool cares about that other European trophy though do they?

I mean, even Chelsea can win that one how hard is it really?

I honestly don't think anyone in Liverpool cares about that other European trophy though do they?

Well Arsenal certainly dont
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

love at first sight

Probably not but I’m pretty sure they are proud of the 2001 treble

Quote Originally Posted by redwah View Post
    Probably not but I’m pretty sure they are proud of the 2001 treble
    didn't they legit win like 6 trophies in that run? all of them made of tin......but they were still trophies yeah?
    Seems like I am WRONG

didn't they legit win like 6 trophies in that run? all of them made of tin......but they were still trophies yeah?
    Think it was 5 but yeah won a few...still would you rather celebrate winning a trophy or winning **** all