PDA

View Full Version : Graham Arnold to Newy

MFKS
09-04-2014, 03:26 PM
Being that the bloke is now available and we need a Manager how would you blokes feel if we went after and signed the Gypo Overlord??

Normally I would be filthy signing Gypo scum but shit at the moment is that bad it doesn't seem like such a bad idea.

Matter of fact it seems more tolerable than the prospects we have under Middleby of him finding us the right man to lead us to 6th spot in the league!!!

Bloke knows how to win F3 Derbies. We would like to but we can't

Bloke knows how to win games at Shittoungue. We would like to but we can't

Bloke knows how to get his team into the top 6. We would like to but we can't

Bloke was constantly successful with a circus going on around him - We have that shit covered

Just seems like a good idea in some regards.

Imyourhero
09-04-2014, 03:27 PM
but...but...he's........a gypo? :blink:

Superdylan
09-04-2014, 03:32 PM
Sign him up, would happily have him on board at the jets. At the end of the day he was an Australian coach.

Grimario
09-04-2014, 03:41 PM
So was Pim.
So was Holger.
So was Farina.

Don't want a bar of him.

plague
09-04-2014, 03:41 PM
Once Gypo Gorman is running our club, the infestation will be complete.

parksey
09-04-2014, 04:35 PM
don't really want him here because then we'll all have to put up with robbie slater being our new number 1 fan

furns
09-04-2014, 04:38 PM
all the triangles

no

joel31
09-04-2014, 04:43 PM
http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/scott-mcIntyre/blog/1186328/Arnie-was-on-a-hiding-to-nothing

q-money
09-04-2014, 05:10 PM
he'll fit right in here sign him up tinks

he's already mates with wayne bennett, remember that ****ing doozy?

plague
09-04-2014, 05:17 PM
don't really want him here because then we'll all have to put up with robbie slater being our new number 1 fan

This point cannot be emphasised enough.
Arnold out.

Thomas477
09-04-2014, 05:18 PM
Perth say they would be remiss to consider.

Middleby says why would we want a successful coach?

Hunter403
09-04-2014, 06:25 PM
I don't care where they have played or managed before. If they will improve us and win us a championship then they are welcome in my view. They, after all, will go wherever they will be better paid or have more chance of success and have little loyalty to any club. That is the nature of professional sport.

Tommyjet
09-04-2014, 06:37 PM
I don't care where they have played or managed before. If they will improve us and win us a championship then they are welcome in my view. They, after all, will go wherever they will be better paid or have more chance of success and have little loyalty to any club. That is the nature of professional sport.

These are my thoughts, can't be arsed typing it so...

hawk
09-04-2014, 07:06 PM
Once Gypo Gorman is running our club, the infestation will be complete.

we've been annexed aaargh

hawk
09-04-2014, 07:08 PM
Sign him up, would happily have him on board at the jets. At the end of the day he was an Australian coach.
:lulzturtle:
can you remember what he did to Asstralia?

stopper2
09-04-2014, 10:48 PM
Being that the bloke is now available and we need a Manager how would you blokes feel if we went after and signed the Gypo Overlord??

Normally I would be filthy signing Gypo scum but shit at the moment is that bad it doesn't seem like such a bad idea.

Matter of fact it seems more tolerable than the prospects we have under Middleby of him finding us the right man to lead us to 6th spot in the league!!!

Bloke knows how to win F3 Derbies. We would like to but we can't

Bloke knows how to win games at Shittoungue. We would like to but we can't

Bloke knows how to get his team into the top 6. We would like to but we can't

Bloke was constantly successful with a circus going on around him - We have that shit covered

Just seems like a good idea in some regards.

Correction Member.....Knows how to get his team into the Top 2!!! Didn't he achieve that 3 years in a row?
Really, I couldn't give a sh.it if he was coach of the Mariners. FFS a precedent was set all those years ago when Noel Spencer was signed in the third season. Eventually everyone got over it and he played his part in our Championship winning season.
It probably won't happen but if it does I'm certain it will be a great move for our club.
Sometimes in life the means justifies the end!

northern_swan
10-04-2014, 12:03 AM
On the other hand, the butthurt that would emanate from the gypo Coast would be priceless.

hawk
10-04-2014, 12:26 AM

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/02/27/article-2569373-0C5F14FC00000578-441_634x478.jpg

militiamon
10-04-2014, 12:19 PM
Terrible thread MFKS, I gave it 1/5 stars and negative rep.

Blackmac79
10-04-2014, 01:41 PM
I would rather be shit.

The Dunster
10-04-2014, 02:04 PM
THe only A-League coach in history to lose a grand final after leading by two goals at the 87min mark. Pass.

Jetmaster
10-04-2014, 02:06 PM
Don't you watch your wrestling? Arnie turns from heel to good guy and fights Mossy.

RIP Ultimate Warrior btw

judge
10-04-2014, 09:37 PM
Couldn't agree more and all this on a shoestring budget. Postocoglou got the bullet from from the Joeys before smashing it at Brisbane. As long as he doesn't bring Slater's son with him.
Correction Member.....Knows how to get his team into the Top 2!!! Didn't he achieve that 3 years in a row?
Really, I couldn't give a sh.it if he was coach of the Mariners. FFS a precedent was set all those years ago when Noel Spencer was signed in the third season. Eventually everyone got over it and he played his part in our Championship winning season.
It probably won't happen but if it does I'm certain it will be a great move for our club.
Sometimes in life the means justifies the end!

russjaybee
10-04-2014, 09:58 PM
Can't ****ing stand him. My extremely shallow judgment of him from various pieces of video footage is that he's a terrible human being.
I don't care if he wins shit.

Too ugly.