PDA

View Full Version : Qatargate - FIFA had a Blatter problem

lquiquer
02-06-2014, 02:26 PM
Will there be another vote or will Qatar hold the 2022 WC?

Zico
02-06-2014, 03:02 PM
FIFA will cover their arses and even if another vote goes ahead Qatar will win again and still host the cup.

The big thing that needs to come out of this is the sacking of everybody found to be involved.

lquiquer
02-06-2014, 03:15 PM
I think the only chance of a re-vote (Minus Qatar) is if Blatter loose the FIFA presidency, which is unlikely .......

leftrightout
02-06-2014, 03:20 PM
Imagine the lawsuit if they try to take it away!
Everyone involved needs to be sacked and then i reckon they will just have to deal with what has happened and go with it.

lquiquer
02-06-2014, 03:49 PM
I think Jerome Champagne only candidate to run against blatter and he would be in favour of a re-vote. Platini would favour Qatar however i don't think he will challenge Blatter for FIFA presidency

plague
02-06-2014, 04:07 PM
Bhah.
Qatar will keep it.
FIFA will blather on about 'making the process more transparent' in the future.
We will tut-tut at the naughty, greedy people like Wagner and bin hamman and move right along.
I'm actually excited about Qatar having it. Something different. Might actually go.

lquiquer
02-06-2014, 04:20 PM
Might actually go.

Hope they move it to winter then.....u don't want to be there in July!!!!!

plague
02-06-2014, 04:25 PM
Bhah.
Bin-Tang singlet.
Akubra with corks hanging off it.
Coconut oil.
Stubbies.
Sorted.

Bonzer mate!!!!

belchardo
13-06-2014, 11:52 AM
Canberra looks to get back $40m from Qatar bidAdrian Proszenko, Heath Aston

Published: June 13, 2014 - 3:00AM
Advertisement

The Abbott government will consider legal action to recoup more than $40 million wasted on Australia's futile bid to host the 2022 football World Cup, won by oil-rich Qatar on the back of alleged systematic bribery.

Minister for Sport Peter Dutton said the government would ''consider options'' to claw back the money after reports that Qatari officials showered cash on football officials across the globe to secure the hosting rights in a landslide. Australia pulled just one vote.

Australian Football Federation chairman Frank Lowy has demanded FIFA return the money, while former Soccer Australia boss David Hill has said the Rudd government was ''mad'' to risk public funds ''when everybody knew the process was crook".

Qatar's apparent foul play has become a topic of concern in Canberra, with the head of the Health Department - which now oversees the Sport portfolio - agreeing that the process was ''crooked''.

Health secretary Jane Halton was questioned by independent Nick Xenophon in a senate hearing on the $42.25 million the government contributed.

''Given that the bidding process appears to have been deeply tainted and that Australia appears not to have had a sporting chance of succeeding in its bid, is the Australian government proposing to approach FIFA about a refund? The whole process seems to have been pretty crooked to me, Professor Halton,'' Senator Xenophon said.

''I do not disagree with you,'' she replied, then saying legal recourse was a question for the minister.

Mr Dutton said the government would wait for the results of FIFA's independent investigation into the allegations football officials pocketed up to $US5 million in cash, as well as lavish gifts and free travel from former FIFA vice-president and Qatari national Mohamed bin Hammam.

''I think it's one step at a time and the first step is to wait and see … what the world body does. And then I think we can consider options,'' Mr Dutton said.

''Australia is obviously one of a number of countries that bid but I think the first step is to determine what is going to happen with Qatar.''

On Thursday, Senator Xenophon said: ''We never had a chance, taxpayers were ripped off and Sepp Blatter as president of FIFA should hang his head in shame that the bid has not yet been re-opened.''

Speaking in Sao Paulo on Wednesday, Mr Lowy said Australia's support for Mr Blatter hinged on his response to the report into corruption claims by FIFA chief investigator Michael Garcia.

This story was found at: http://www.canberratimes.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/canberra-looks-to-get-back-40m-from-qatar-bid-20140612-3a0d6.html

good luck boys.

turbo
14-06-2014, 07:21 AM
Nick Xenophon, seriously?

lquiquer
20-07-2014, 12:47 PM
Waiting for Michael Garcia's report ...... Should be revealed soon

lquiquer
21-07-2014, 09:19 PM
Not looking good... !! Incredible : @WorldFBinsider: FIFA Investigator Report on World Cup Bidding Corruption Won't Go Public http://t.co/EsYwbCxG9G #FIFA #transparency #Qatar2022 #Russia2018y

MFKS
21-07-2014, 09:32 PM
Why is this really an issue.

Every **** on the planet knows FIFA are corrupt and Qatar bought the World Cup.

Seriously whats the problem??

This is how the game is played. They were better at it than everyone else

You think the $46 million we spent went all on Elle Macpherson and a CGI Kangaroo and never went into backhanders??

lquiquer
21-07-2014, 10:07 PM
Why is this really an issue.

Every **** on the planet knows FIFA are corrupt and Qatar bought the World Cup.

Seriously whats the problem??

This is how the game is played. They were better at it than everyone else

You think the $46 million we spent went all on Elle Macpherson and a CGI Kangaroo and never went into backhanders??

No problem....Maybe Qatar will be fun after all.... !!!?... After Russia u keen?

hawk
22-07-2014, 01:29 PM
Just to acclimatise yourselves spend 3 weeks in the nullabor plain in january. you can only take a camel and no beers allowed, enjoy.

MFKS
22-07-2014, 03:52 PM
No problem....Maybe Qatar will be fun after all.... !!!?... After Russia u keen?

For a start. \
South Africa was expected to be a disaster safety wise. Wasn't
Brazil was expected to be a disaster safety wise. Wasn't

I am at this stage already planning on making the trip to Russia and have **** all concerns now and will have **** all concerns when I go about the place regardless of what happens with Putin and Ukraine Chechnya etc over the next few years

The only thing that would bother me about going to Qatar would be the heat but FIFA will be changing it to a January event whether the Euro leagues like it or not

As for the other issues with Qatar I guarantee you will be able to drink beer and you will be able to **** your homosexual partner if you desire

lquiquer
22-07-2014, 04:22 PM
For a start. \
South Africa was expected to be a disaster safety wise. Wasn't
Brazil was expected to be a disaster safety wise. Wasn't

I am at this stage already planning on making the trip to Russia and have **** all concerns now and will have **** all concerns when I go about the place regardless of what happens with Putin and Ukraine Chechnya etc over the next few years

The only thing that would bother me about going to Qatar would be the heat but FIFA will be changing it to a January event whether the Euro leagues like it or not

As for the other issues with Qatar I guarantee you will be able to drink beer and you will be able to **** your homosexual partner if you desire

I did say : No problem ^ Really i'm only interested to see if FIFA will be forced to take away WC from Qatar (Which i believe at this stage won't happen). The reason i would like Qatar to be strip of WC is because that could possibly give us a better chance to get the WC in my life time. And if not 2022 for us then prob the US would get it whichwould be good because 2026 should be Asia's turn again and we could again have a go. If WC in Qatar 2022, Asia won't get a turn till prob 2038 or 2042 and i prob be dead!!!!

MFKS
22-07-2014, 05:50 PM
I did say : No problem ^ Really i'm only interested to see if FIFA will be forced to take away WC from Qatar (Which i believe at this stage won't happen). The reason i would like Qatar to be strip of WC is because that could possibly give us a better chance to get the WC in my life time. And if not 2022 for us then prob the US would get it whichwould be good because 2026 should be Asia's turn again and we could again have a go. If WC in Qatar 2022, Asia won't get a turn till prob 2038 or 2042 and i prob be dead!!!!

You do realise that we don't actually deserve a World Cup in our country???

Until we put a decent compelling bid in instead of tarting up a few AFL and NRL grounds let alone embrace the game properly in this country we don't deserve shit.

Also don't forget if the WC ever comes to these shores don't think you are any certainty to get tickets to see a game. The demand from the same people who have held down and put shit on our game or barely take an interest will increase 1million fold and the people who have spent a lifetime following the game get screwed/

**** i was amazed having a discussion with people following the Socceroos in Brazil and some of the dumb ****s even uttered the words "I don't go to soccer games normally"

Yet these dumb ****s paid many thousands of dollars to go to Brazil when the WC was on and pay overtly inflated prices for what??

Anyway what exactly have the Qataris done wrong??

The game was to convince 13 of 24 FIFA EXCO members to vote for you by slipping them the best and most enticing bribes. They won fair and square by doing it better than everyone else.

You do realise that they have been pumping millions of $$ into e.g Spain and France who had Fifa ExCo Members well before the WC Bid came up??

http://www.qatar2013.com//HLIC/e7e315a47c735f2975cfa3aee5d2c721.jpg

You don't think that the money that got their name on this clubs shirt for the first time ever was for a Spanish WC vote

sammydog
22-07-2014, 06:00 PM
Anyway what exactly have the Qataris done wrong??

The game was to convince 13 of 24 FIFA EXCO members to vote for you by slipping them the best and most enticing bribes. They won fair and square by doing it better than everyone else.

You do realise that they have been pumping millions of $$ into e.g Spain and France who had Fifa ExCo Members well before the WC Bid came up??

So by that Lance Armstrong legitimately won the Tour De France 7 times?

q-money
22-07-2014, 06:27 PM
well if you consider his argument that "everyone else was doing it", you could say he did legitimately win it, from a technical standpoint

lquiquer
22-07-2014, 06:31 PM
Maybe we don't deserve it but Qatar definitely does not deserve it. Have you seen the Qatar Stars League average crowd ? ...In 2011 (best I could find and pretty sure would not have changed much): 4974 (best: Alrayyan [7588] worst: Umm Salal [2788])........ in 2011 at the Asian Cup the final Australia - Japan attracted only 37000 (bellow stadium capacity) and the tournament average was pretty low (12000)............ Also they still have to make it to a WC.....So yeah all they have and have s**t load of it, is : Petro $$$$$$.

MFKS
22-07-2014, 06:42 PM
So by that Lance Armstrong legitimately won the Tour De France 7 times?

But you are still looking at the whole thing as it has to be all fair and above board process.

It ain't FIFA are a rort and financially driven to self interest and rotten to the core.

You know how much money they and their sponsors made from having laws in Brazil waived for the WC?? Millions.

Companies like Coca Cola Brahma Budweiser Sony Hyundai etc were not liable to pay tax on money made during the World Cup month. Wonder how much money from these companies got funnelled into Brazil to circumvent paying tax elsewhere on the planet??

Then you throw in their Hospitality arm in ticketing hotels etc and these ****s are making money hand over fist by reducing and controlling the supply to jack up prices.

Reality with it is FIFA now want to put the World Cup in places where the locals pay shit loads for it and will also allow FIFA to walk all over the host country and do as it pleases.

It ain't going to a western first world country anytime soon as countries like Aus England USA etc will not allow FIFA to walk all over them

lquiquer
19-09-2014, 09:15 PM
It's all gone quiet here......NOT a good sign. Qatar IN winter time

Grimario
22-09-2014, 09:07 PM
http://www.smh.com.au/sport/soccer/qatar-will-not-host-world-cup-fifa-executive-committee-member-theo-zwanziger-20140922-10kl0g.html

Qatar will not host World Cup: FIFA Executive Committee member Theo Zwanziger

The 2022 World Cup will not be held in Qatar because of the scorching temperatures in the Middle East country, FIFA Executive Committee member Theo Zwanziger said on Monday.
"Medics say that they cannot accept responsibility with a World Cup taking place under these conditions," Zwanziger told German newspaper Sport Bild.
Although wealthy Qatar has insisted that a summer World Cup is viable thanks to cooling technologies it is developing for stadiums, training areas and fan zones, there is still widespread concern over the health of the players and visiting supporters.
"They may be able to cool the stadiums but a World Cup does not take place only there," Zwanziger said.
"Fans from around the world will be coming and travelling in this heat and the first life-threatening case will trigger an investigation by a state prosecutor.
"That is not something that FIFA Exco members want to answer for."
FIFA officials told Reuters that Zwanziger was not giving the view of the all-powerful Executive Committee.
"He is expressing a personal opinion and he explicitly says so," FIFA spokeswoman Delia Fischer said.
"We will not comment on a personal opinion."
FIFA President Sepp Blatter said in May that awarding the World Cup to Qatar was a 'mistake' and the tournament would probably have to be held in the European winter.
"Of course, it was a mistake. You know, one comes across a lot of mistakes in life," he told Swiss television station RTS in an interview at the time.
"The Qatar technical report indicated clearly that it is too hot in summer, but the executive committee with quite a big majority decided all the same that the tournament would be in Qatar," he added.
FIFA is now looking to shift the tournament to a European winter date to avoid the scorching summer where temperatures routinely rise over 100 degrees.
Asian Football Confederation (AFC) president Sheikh Salman Bin Ebrahim Al Khalifa chaired a meeting to discuss the matter earlier this month with the options of January/February 2022 and November/December 2022 offered as alternatives.
However, talk of a potential change away from the usual dates has resulted in plenty of opposition from domestic leagues around the world, worried the schedule switch would severely disrupt them.
Both FIFA and Qatar World Cup organisers have also been fending off questions of corruption ever since they were awarded the tournament back in 2010, while Qatar has also been criticised for the conditions provided for migrant workers' in the tiny Gulf state.

lquiquer
25-09-2014, 09:57 AM
Fifa prosecutor Michael Garcia calls for World Cup report to be made public

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/sep/24/michael-garcia-fifa-investigation-public-world-cup

MFKS
25-09-2014, 10:14 AM
Fifa prosecutor Michael Garcia calls for World Cup report to be made public

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/sep/24/michael-garcia-fifa-investigation-public-world-cup

Why??

Everyone knows the blokes at FIFA are corrupt to the core. Exactly what will airing their dirty laundry achieve.

The thing is a bureaucracy where they make the rules. Change has to come from within.

I also struggle to understand the Anti Qatar sentiment. They still won fair and square.

The game was to buy the World Cup hosting right by bribing/doing deals with voting parties. They were just better at playing the game than USA Australia and everyone else.

lquiquer
25-09-2014, 10:32 AM
I know how you feel MFKS you already explained in earlier post.....but for many reasons (Some I also explained in earlier post), I don't want it in Qatar......So even if I seriously doubt Qatar will loose the cup I cherish any hope of Qatar loosing it

MFKS
25-09-2014, 10:47 AM
I know how you feel MFKS you already explained in earlier post.....but for many reasons (Some I also explained in earlier post), I don't want it in Qatar......So even if I seriously doubt Qatar will loose the cup I cherish any hope of Qatar loosing it

I don't particularly want it in Qatar either.

My main reasons are down to the wars/politics going on over there making me query as to whether I would want to go from a safety perspective.

If Obama Cameron Abbott and the rest of the clowns would stop blowing up these joints to secure gas and oil access for their mates at cheap rates under the illusion of some humanitarian guise from their bullshit propaganda it wouldn't be an issue.

Take this shit inflicted on the area from Western Governments out of the equation and I would not bat and eyelid about going there at all.

plague
25-09-2014, 09:39 PM
If Obama Cameron Abbott and the rest of the clowns would stop blowing up these joints to secure gas and oil access for their mates at cheap rates under the illusion of some humanitarian guise from their bullshit propaganda it wouldn't be an issue.

Holy shit
Alex Jones is on the Foz.
'Sup mate?

q-money
25-09-2014, 11:55 PM
ebola/obama/MFKS

we are through the looking glass here people

lquiquer
27-09-2014, 10:40 AM
http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/article/2014/09/27/blatter-rejects-publishing-world-cup-bids-report

lquiquer
09-11-2014, 12:29 PM
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/world-cup/11218278/World-Cup-2022-in-Qatar-fate-to-be-revealed.html

lquiquer
12-11-2014, 01:32 PM
ANOTHER storm is brewing around the beleaguered 2022 World Cup, with FIFA president Sepp Blatter reportedly saying Qatar would be sensationally stripped of the event.

In an explosive report from German newspaper Der Speigel, Blatter is said to have told members of the Norwegian Football Association that “the 2022 World Cup won’t take place in Qatar”, citing Qatari Sheikhs’ support of terror group IS as one of the reasons.

The newspaper cited a source who also claimed Blatter referred to Qatar’s rulers as “arrogant” and said that “they think they’re allowed to do anything with their money”.

FIFA strongly denied the report, insisting the claims were “unfounded”.

“With regard to the story in Der Spiegel, FIFA wants to reiterate that the information provided by the sources‎ does not reflect what actually happened at the dinner in question, which was held during the FIFA president’s visit to Oslo in October,” a FIFA statement read.

http://mobile.news.com.au/sport/football/qatar-world-cup-2022-fifa-president-sepp-blatter-allegedly-concerned-over-sheikhs-support-of-is/story-fndkzvnd-1227120206000

pv4
12-11-2014, 01:41 PM
“With regard to the story in Der Spiegel, FIFA wants to reiterate that the information provided by the sources‎ does not reflect what actually happened at the dinner in question, which was held during the FIFA president’s visit to Oslo in October,” a FIFA statement read.

No smoke without fire, except if you use dry ice.

MFKS
12-11-2014, 02:05 PM
So you blokes believe every thing written as being true??

Even if Sepp said shit bad mouthing the Qatari's at a private dinner and it took a month to get out it ain't FIFA's official stance.

Nice someone is pushing along some agenda here with Qatar WC 2022 as the pawn for whatever they are after

lquiquer
13-11-2014, 07:27 AM
@fifamedia: Chairman of the Ethics Committee’s adjudicatory chamber confirms statement will be made public on Thurs 13 Nov at approx. 10am CET

GazFish35
13-11-2014, 07:45 AM
That statement to reveal nothing.

pv4
13-11-2014, 07:46 AM
That statement to reveal nothing.

Announcing an announcement smh

Grimario
13-11-2014, 09:35 AM
Qatar completely 100% free of corruption, Australia guilty of bribes to developing nations. Or something.

lquiquer
13-11-2014, 10:46 AM
Qatar completely 100% free of corruption, Australia guilty of bribes to developing nations. And Qatar to host African Nations Cup 2015.

or something

lquiquer
13-11-2014, 10:57 PM
Well dear Admin it's time to close the thread and see u all in 8 years in Doha.......

http://www.foxsports.com.au/football/report-clears-qatar-and-russia-as-fifa-rule-out-revote-for-2018-2022-world-cups/story-e6frf423-1227122321135

GazFish35
13-11-2014, 11:03 PM
what an unsurprising crock of shit.

England kick up a stink so theyre the ones who "bring disrepute" to the situation.
We were dumb enough to not cover our tracks so its our fault to that the system appears dodgy.
Russia lose emails - oh FFS the Russians could find a Ukrainian hiding in the Amazon without leaving the Kremlin if they wanted
Spain didn't return calls - so they get off scott free.
Bin Hamman - all the cash he paid was to become president of FIFA - he's dead now. Nothing wrong with Qatar bid.

main message - **** with us, we **** with you. keep quiet and we keep quiet too.

As football fans we get what we deserve. we are all addicts of the game and FIFA know it.

Thomas477
13-11-2014, 11:18 PM
Honestly, if the FFA votes for Blatter this time round, they need to go too.

The FA will be for a change, the French would love Platini on there, so between them they could garner a fair bit of support. Just need someone with the balls to go **** you fifa.

lquiquer
13-11-2014, 11:37 PM
But wait there's more!!!!...... @MirrorFootball: WOAH! Breaking news: Fifa lawyer Michael Garcia to appeal Fifa's OWN REPORT?!??! http://t.co/VSQCF5kETE http://t.co/8CKycphg8w

No close the thread ........ :closed::bs::blah::banghead::deadhorse:

q-money
13-11-2014, 11:39 PM
how good is russia just smashing all the computers lol

Premy
13-11-2014, 11:44 PM
But wait there's more!!!!...... @MirrorFootball: WOAH! Breaking news: Fifa lawyer Michael Garcia to appeal Fifa's OWN REPORT?!??! http://t.co/VSQCF5kETE http://t.co/8CKycphg8w
From what I'm lead to believe is the report released is not even Garcia's report, instead its a 40 page report from some judge Erkert that supposedly summarized the 200,000 page Garcia report.

GazFish35
14-11-2014, 12:19 AM

The FA will be for a change, the French would love Platini on there, so between them they could garner a fair bit of support. Just need someone with the balls to go **** you fifa.

doesn't matter who Blatter is up against - he will be returned with 108% of the vote.

plague
14-11-2014, 08:13 AM
Good for the game imo.
FIFAs only mistake of the last 25 years has been not murdering anyone who blew a vuvuzela back in 2010.
Other than that Sepps been pretty good.

plague
14-11-2014, 08:15 AM
how good is russia just smashing all the computers lol

http://cdn5.movieclips.com/paramount/z/zoolander-2001/0602389_20609_MC_Tx360.jpg

pv4
14-11-2014, 08:28 AM
http://cdn5.movieclips.com/paramount/z/zoolander-2001/0602389_20609_MC_Tx360.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/rQ6hkDD.png

MFKS
14-11-2014, 03:55 PM

The FA are a small time player in the game these days. They can moan all they like but the days of the British running the game are gone. Other thing is most people hate them around the planet and couldn't give a **** about them and their interests.

Seriously exactly what is gonna be achieved taking the WC to England anyway?? Convincing the world the game is popular England???

I can't believe the general outrage over this announcement by FIFA Qatar and Russia are in the clear.FFS

Almost like some **** blowing up that a politician told a lie to get elected showing outrage that FIFA wouldn't clean their dirty laundry in public

Premy
20-11-2014, 12:35 PM
http://m.foxsports.com.au/football/sepp-blatter-refuses-to-release-world-cup-report-in-full-as-whistleblower-fears-for-safety/story-e6frf423-1227129158208

lquiquer
24-11-2014, 09:54 PM
Not over yet?....... http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2845804/Five-FIFA-officials-involved-2018-2022-World-Cup-bidding-process-face-new-Swiss-probe.html#ixzz3JrB9g2bz

lquiquer
19-02-2015, 09:17 PM
QatarSoccer ‏@qatarsoccer · 4m4 minutes ago
Football: Qatar World Cup in Nov-Dec 'done deal': report: Staging the 2022 Qatar World Cup in November and Dec... http://yhoo.it/1Lgpqjq

Premy
20-02-2015, 05:35 AM
I hope that the Euro Leagues/TV stations launch legal action against them and demand loss of income.

boz-monaut
20-02-2015, 05:59 AM
kind of sad that people are more upset about the change from July to November/December than they are about the deaths of hundreds of workers on these stadiums

Premy
20-02-2015, 06:39 AM
Don't get me wrong it a farce how the migrant workers are treated, it's just that the change to a Northern Hemisphere winter is the current topic.

MFKS
20-02-2015, 07:07 AM
Don't get me wrong it a farce how the migrant workers are treated, it's just that the change to a Northern Hemisphere winter is the current topic.

Why it is a World Cup after all. Emphasis on the WORLD

The WORLD does not revolve around Europe.

Plenty of other nations have pauses in their domestic league to accommodate the WC

Why are the Europeans so special that they can't??

Premy
20-02-2015, 09:20 AM
Why it is a World Cup after all. Emphasis on the WORLD

The WORLD does not revolve around Europe.

Plenty of other nations have pauses in their domestic league to accommodate the WC

Why are the Europeans so special that they can't??
Because the bidding process was on the premises of having a summer competition. People who represent the interest of those leagues voted on the provision of a summer tournament, now those leagues will be effected by the movement of the date.

belchardo
20-02-2015, 09:22 AM
Because the bidding process was on the premises of having a summer competition. People who represent the interest of those leagues voted on the provision of a summer tournament, now those leagues will be effected by the movement of the date.

see your point, but as if the voters care about the leagues. part of the problem I see with this voting process is that most of the voters will be dead or retired by the time 2022 comes around. they've lined the nest already, 'sif they give a shit about the mess they leave behind.

lquiquer
20-02-2015, 09:29 AM
I hope that the Euro Leagues/TV stations launch legal action against them and demand loss of income.

The US TV channels not happy......WC will clash with NFL season

belchardo
20-02-2015, 09:42 AM
The US TV channels not happy......WC will clash with NFL season

have the TV rights been allocated for 2022 yet? if they have, can see a big claim from them coming in.

lquiquer
20-02-2015, 09:46 AM
have the TV rights been allocated for 2022 yet? if they have, can see a big claim from them coming in.

Fox and NBCUniversal's Telemundo Media have acquired the exclusive US media rights to FIFA world cup 2018 and 2022 (On 21st October 2011)

MFKS
20-02-2015, 09:56 AM

Gee the naivety is mind blowing.

The job was to lie cheat steal bribe whatever to win the bid.

No different to politicians promising the earth to get elected and then reneging when in power.

They won fair and square. It is a corrupt game and they played it better than everyone else.

As for the Europeans. **** them

1986 1994 2014 they ****ed the world by getting the Kick Offs in line for them at the expense of the locals. They have had their interests pandered to over and over again.

Glad to see they have to for once bend over and take it up the arse

belchardo
24-02-2015, 01:03 PM
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/feb/23/world-cup-2022-qatar-fifa-shortened

so, looking like:

- games will be held in November/December
- FIFA have awarded the rights to the following world cups to the American networks to keep them happy (heard that on the radio, not in the report)
- there will be less time between matches so they can get it done in a shorter time
- the pre-tournament period will only be 2 weeks rather than 4
- there will be fewer international breaks before and after the WC

baldrick
20-03-2015, 07:45 AM
It's official, Qatar 2022 now a winter World Cup

Qatar World Cup will be played in winter of 2022
Updated 3 minutes ago

FIFA has ended more than four years of uncertainty over the timing of the 2022 World Cup in Qatar by announcing it will be played in November and December with the final on December 18.

Spokesman Walter de Gregorio said the winter tournament would probably last 28 days, instead of the 32 for last year's finals in Brazil, but this was still to be decided.

"The executive committee today ... decided that, yes, we are going to play in November and December and, yes, the final is going to be played on December 18," de Gregorio told reporters at FIFA headquarters.

"It's a Sunday and it's also the national day of Qatar and, in principle, we try to play in 28 days.

"The next steps will be to have different talks especially related to the match calendar," he added, referring to the 2019-22 cycle of international fixtures and the 2023 African Nations Cup in Guinea that is scheduled to be played in January.

Thursday's news was widely expected after the November/December period had been recommended by a FIFA task force.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-03-20/qatar-world-cup-will-be-played-in-winter/6334160

Xander
20-03-2015, 11:31 AM
UEFA should boycott this corrupt farce.

MFKS
27-04-2015, 05:29 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-30***50/Qatar-paid-17-17billion-host-2022-World-Cup-finals-new-research-shows-money-went.html

Might give a few reasons as to why the WC is in Qatar and not in a country who thought 46 million will get it

Premy
27-04-2015, 06:55 PM
Never trust a Frog, not surprised one bit.

lquiquer
27-04-2015, 07:28 PM
Never trust a Frog, not surprised one bit.

You can trust me you can trust me.........:lulzturtle:

boz-monaut
24-05-2015, 11:33 AM
Reddit is going off with stuff about Qatar killing their untermench slave workers - targeting FIFA sponsors

http://i.imgur.com/6WHbsFa.png

http://i.imgur.com/UOqDePx.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/GRgEqCG.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/pM6Bcex.png

http://i.imgur.com/OcF50GD.png

http://i.imgur.com/l5dsuJV.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/jNmUd4L.png

it doesn't say anything nice about football that there's more of an uproar about screwing around with the season than the deaths of thousands of workers

estimates are now putting the death toll at 62 worker deaths per game (http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2015/may/20/slave-deaths-qatar-world-cup-2022-fifa)

Sepp Blatter is the worst person to ever have been involved in our game - the decisions to give the World Cups to Russia and Qatar will be looked back on by future generations with utter disgust

Premy
24-05-2015, 12:04 PM
Reddit is going off with stuff about Qatar killing their untermench slave workers - targeting FIFA sponsors

http://i.imgur.com/6WHbsFa.png

http://i.imgur.com/UOqDePx.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/GRgEqCG.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/pM6Bcex.png

http://i.imgur.com/OcF50GD.png

http://i.imgur.com/l5dsuJV.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/jNmUd4L.png

it doesn't say anything nice about football that there's more of an uproar about screwing around with the season than the deaths of thousands of workers

estimates are now putting the death toll at 62 worker deaths per game (http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2015/may/20/slave-deaths-qatar-world-cup-2022-fifa)

Sepp Blatter is the worst person to ever have been involved in our game - the decisions to give the World Cups to Russia and Qatar will be looked back on by future generations with utter disgust
And Sepp will be laughing all the way to the bank without a care in the world.
Despicable human.

joel31
24-05-2015, 12:59 PM
Football is not worth 62 deaths to innocent people
Blatter out
Qatar World Cup Out

plague
24-05-2015, 06:51 PM
OK, not to even for one second detract from the dispicable Qatar situation, but pretty much every WC bid is corrupt and mindlessly tone def to the citizens of whichever country it is being hosted in.

This is a run down of where some of the WC 2014 stadiums (stadia)? are at less than a year after it was run.
Remembering of course that the WC was 'due' to be held in South America and only Brazil made a serious bid.
So even though they had it in the bag it didnt stop the organisers (no doubt with the encouragement of Sepp and his boiz)from spending everyone elses money like drunken sailors.

http://screamer.deadspin.com/brazils-world-cup-stadiums-were-a-colossal-waste-of-mon-1703964012?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_twitte r&utm_source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

MFKS
24-05-2015, 07:13 PM
OK, not to even for one second detract from the dispicable Qatar situation, but pretty much every WC bid is corrupt and mindlessly tone def to the citizens of whichever country it is being hosted in.

This is a run down of where some of the WC 2014 stadiums (stadia)? are at less than a year after it was run.
Remembering of course that the WC was 'due' to be held in South America and only Brazil made a serious bid.
So even though they had it in the bag it didnt stop the organisers (no doubt with the encouragement of Sepp and his boiz)from spending everyone elses money like drunken sailors.

http://screamer.deadspin.com/brazils-world-cup-stadiums-were-a-colossal-waste-of-mon-1703964012?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_twitte r&utm_source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

Plague most of these issues are down to the Brazilians and the politics of the country.

FIFA asked for 8 stadiums
Brazil insisted on 12 stadiums

4 of them were built in cities where the local club isn't even in the top flight or close to being a top flight club

Manaus Natal BrasÃ*lia and Cuiaba are white elephants from day 1
Most were built for the benefit of political relationships for people based there.

Areas with legit clubs with serious passion for the game were overlooked.

Be the equivalent of Australia building stadiums in the Gypo Coast Darwin Alice Springs and Canberra yet overlooking Adelaide Perth Newy etch who would have uses for stadiums

Even in Porto Alegre where Australia played Holland the stadium was rebuilt for the local club who plays there at 51k yet Gremio had a new stadium built 2-3kms away in 2012
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arena_do_Grêmio

Which would have more than done the job but politics got in the way

plague
24-05-2015, 07:35 PM
Plague most of these issues are down to the Brazilians and the politics of the country.

FIFA asked for 8 stadiums
Brazil insisted on 12 stadiums

4 of them were built in cities where the local club isn't even in the top flight or close to being a top flight club

Manaus Natal BrasÃ*lia and Cuiaba are white elephants from day 1
Most were built for the benefit of political relationships for people based there.

Areas with legit clubs with serious passion for the game were overlooked.

Be the equivalent of Australia building stadiums in the Gypo Coast Darwin Alice Springs and Canberra yet overlooking Adelaide Perth Newy etch who would have uses for stadiums

Even in Porto Alegre where Australia played Holland the stadium was rebuilt for the local club who plays there at 51k yet Gremio had a new stadium built 2-3kms away in 2012
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arena_do_Grêmio

Which would have more than done the job but politics got in the way

do you even read bro?

MFKS
24-05-2015, 07:47 PM
do you even read bro?

I read.

I was just refuting your point that things in Brazil were done with encouragement from Sepp and fifa

It was a problem of the Brazilians making not Fifas

As for the issues in Qatar with workmen dying .

Workplace condition issue for that country to resolve and **** all to do with FIFA.

Pretty certain these working condition issues were present and ignored by the outraged masses well before FIFA WC was given to Qatar

plague
24-05-2015, 08:21 PM
I read.

I was just refuting your point that things in Brazil were done with encouragement from Sepp and fifa

It was a problem of the Brazilians making not Fifas

errrr, the WC process is one huge circle jerk between all parties. You dont think the local authorities werent getting slaps on the back from the big boys?
cool cool. you go with that.

Im also struggling to find the reports and press conferences where FIFA were all like "whoa Brazil, how bout you dial it back a bit ey, how bout you spend some of that coin on all those poor folk?".

The world cup is a massive carrot dangled by a corrupt organisation that brings out the worst in people.

still had a ball in germany tho.

lquiquer
24-05-2015, 08:25 PM
The world cup is a massive carrot dangled by a corrupt organisation that brings out the worst in people.

Hence Russia and Qatar......2026: Cuba?

plague
24-05-2015, 08:35 PM
Hence Russia and Qatar......2026: Cuba?

see, i would rather FIFA just go ahead and say "whoever pays the most can have it".
then set a list the basic set of criteria and mix it up between continents as per usual.
tell countries they can only have it once every 30 years.
it would save the horseshit bidding process.

lquiquer
24-05-2015, 08:42 PM
see, i would rather FIFA just go ahead and say "whoever pays the most can have it".
then set a list the basic set of criteria and mix it up between continents as per usual.

Fair enough.......

MFKS
24-05-2015, 09:21 PM
So your suggesting they change something so they miss out on the opportunity to get themselves kick backs and bribes from the bidding nations??

Quite naïve to think they are that stupid

plague
24-05-2015, 09:54 PM
So your suggesting they change something so they miss out on the opportunity to get themselves kick backs and bribes from the bidding nations??

Quite naïve to think they are that stupid

nope.

they get paid to extort the maximum amount of money possible, it just goes through the front door.
the top of the tree aint the ones getting the small time bribes anyway.
Sepp and the boiz are still getting theirs. dont you worry.

Skirt Boy
27-05-2015, 03:39 PM
Well it's about ****ing time

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/may/27/several-top-fifa-officials-arrested

Premy
27-05-2015, 04:06 PM
Hopefully they don't get off, now to wait for the ripple effect.

lquiquer
27-05-2015, 07:24 PM
USA 2022 and Australia 2026 sorted....:yay:

Jetmaster
28-05-2015, 12:29 PM
All happening...

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-05-28/les-murray-unsurprised-by-fifa-funny-business/6503124

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-05-27/fifa-officials-arrested-in-swiss-us-corruption-probes/6501582

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-05-27/fifa-coruption-probe-soccer-officials-arrested-in-switzerland/6502560

furns
28-05-2015, 06:28 PM
USA 2022 and Australia 2026 sorted....:yay:

Nah according to Andrew Jennings in an interview on talksport yesterday, 2018 will go to England or Holland/Belgium and 2022 will go to USA.

If true, this leaves the decks clear for us to get 2026.

joel31
28-05-2015, 07:31 PM
Nah according to Andrew Jennings in an interview on talksport yesterday, 2018 will go to England or Holland/Belgium and 2022 will go to USA.

I'd love to go to a Holland/ Belgium World Cup

MFKS
28-05-2015, 07:38 PM

Hope they keep it in Russia just to piss everyone off.

As if Putin is gonna let these fools walk all over him and take it off Russia

plague
28-05-2015, 08:22 PM

that won't happen.
FIFA aint getting told what to do.
they will promise to clean up their act.
rinse/repeat.

plague
28-05-2015, 08:34 PM
See, here is where FIFA is going wrong.
All they are doing is selling the WC to the highest bidder. Its their property, they should be able to. But by trying to disguise it as a 'fair contest for the good of the game and humanity in general' it means that host countries are paying off the Exco instead of giving it to FIFA instead.

they should be like the NFL
http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2014/6/8/5790704/nfl-super-bowl-demands-host-cities-minneapolis
See they demand all the same graft but do it up front so theres no confusion (i love the bit about being except from any state and local tax). Let alone their stadiums being taxpayer funded in the first place. The NFL is the worst organisation in the world but because they are so open about it no one gives a toss.

and look, even our own NRL is charging the NSW state govt (us taxpayers) $5m per year just for the right to host the NRL grand final, once again in taxpayer funded stadiums.

anyone shocked that a big organisation that attracts a lot of money is somehow infested with corruption and greed really needs to get out more often.

its just the way it all is.

parksey
28-05-2015, 09:53 PM
as far as i'm aware, nfl stadiums are not funded by tax payers.

plague
28-05-2015, 10:04 PM
as far as i'm aware, nfl stadiums are not funded by tax payers.

most new ones are.
they are given "tax credits" which essentially means the team owners don't have to pay state duties on the process and a lot of day to day running costs.
it deprives the state of income so therefore considered taxpayer funded (yes semantics but thats how the yanks describe it).

Amongst other things San Francisco taxed hotels in order to raise over $100m for the 49ers new stadium.

The NFL puts the heavy on cities to fund them or else they move the team away. At the moment St Louis, Minnesota, San Diego, Oakland are just a couple trying to get new stadiums done and are all pretty much threatening to move to Los Angeles if the locals don't pony up.

There was a massive blowup about the Giants/Jets stadium in New Jersey too.

parksey
28-05-2015, 10:10 PM
well there you go

plague
28-05-2015, 10:12 PM
actually not having a go, but heres a better picture of the levels of funding
https://cbsminnesota.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/nfl-funding-summary-12-2-11.pdf

snake
29-05-2015, 07:34 AM
isn't the olympic stadium privately owned? i'm guessing it was publicly built. how /when did the transfer take place?

plague
29-05-2015, 09:40 AM
isn't the olympic stadium privately owned? i'm guessing it was publicly built. how /when did the transfer take place?

Am positive it's still owned by the State but privately managed.
The management rights earn the operators a $5m bottom line apparently.

MFKS
29-05-2015, 10:30 AM
Am positive it's still owned by the State but privately managed.
The management rights earn the operators a $5m bottom line apparently.

So let me get this right the State Government have an asset they sold off the management rights to despite them making 5million a year???

Remind me again why I have these ****s saying I can't have this or that in my community that would benefit the whole community as the money ain't there to be spent and they make stupid decisions like that.

FMD :angry:

plague
29-05-2015, 10:47 AM
So let me get this right the State Government have an asset they sold off the management rights to despite them making 5million a year???

Remind me again why I have these ****s saying I can't have this or that in my community that would benefit the whole community as the money ain't there to be spent and they make stupid decisions like that.

FMD :angry:

Actually i was incorrect in the initial funding of the Olympic Stadium. Heres a great run down of how it was all done.
http://www.unswlawjournal.unsw.edu.au/sites/default/files/29_shirbin.pdf

Now, from the stadium management side of things heres how i have interpreted it (its been in the news lately).

A private firm manages the stadium and have a contract til 2031. In that agreement there are provisions that Parra stadium cannot be redeveloped and the SFS cant be expanded or even have a roof put on it.

with the sale of the 'poles and wires' ('sup 2bobs?) the govt had set aside $400m to be like the AFL and have 2 stadiums for all footy codes to use in sydney. they wanted SFS and Parra but because the olympic stadium can cockblock them the govt now has to pay out the lease agreement to the management company. Then they are free to spend the money on a new 65,000 stadium to replace SFS and build a 40,000 seat stadium in Parramatta/western sydney. there is a big push to also tear down the olympic stadium as it would be of no use.

rumoured buy out price on the lease - $100m.

your tax dollars at work people.

MFKS
29-05-2015, 12:14 PM
Actually i was incorrect in the initial funding of the Olympic Stadium. Heres a great run down of how it was all done.
http://www.unswlawjournal.unsw.edu.au/sites/default/files/29_shirbin.pdf

Now, from the stadium management side of things heres how i have interpreted it (its been in the news lately).

A private firm manages the stadium and have a contract til 2031. In that agreement there are provisions that Parra stadium cannot be redeveloped and the SFS cant be expanded or even have a roof put on it.

with the sale of the 'poles and wires' ('sup 2bobs?) the govt had set aside $400m to be like the AFL and have 2 stadiums for all footy codes to use in sydney. they wanted SFS and Parra but because the olympic stadium can cockblock them the govt now has to pay out the lease agreement to the management company. Then they are free to spend the money on a new 65,000 stadium to replace SFS and build a 40,000 seat stadium in Parramatta/western sydney. there is a big push to also tear down the olympic stadium as it would be of no use.

rumoured buy out price on the lease - $100m.

your tax dollars at work people.

Something similar in Tardland

Aami Park was not originally meant to be above 20k due to a deal the State Government had with Docklands Stadium stopping the building of new stadiums in the city.

A bit of twoing and froing got it up to 30k as Victree cracked the shits as they already were getting 25k crowds

Whats even funnier is the Docklands stadium is in 10 years time going from being a facility paid for by the taxpayers but to the private property of the AFL. They ain't even buying it but it is being given to them
Exactly how does a deal like that come into place??

belchardo
29-05-2015, 04:23 PM
Am fairly sure that the afl was a significant contributor to the construction of docklands. Will await sd confirmation.

belchardo
02-06-2015, 12:00 PM
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-06-02/fifa-scandal-deepens-as-blatter-aide-linked-to-payments/6514560

they're coming for you sepp...

MFKS
02-06-2015, 12:18 PM
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-06-02/fifa-scandal-deepens-as-blatter-aide-linked-to-payments/6514560

No they are not.
So far every accusation has been against every one else bar Sepp.

All this shit happens around the time the FIFA Election is on and a pile of people other than Sepp end up in the shit and he gets away scot free and re elected.

Call me cynical but maybe this ain't a coincidence

plague
02-06-2015, 12:22 PM

To be fair did anyone see Jack Warner trying to defend himself by using an article from the Onion as 'proof' of a Sepp/USA conspiracy?

Then he whinged that he wasn't given enough notice that he was going to be arrested.

Bloke is dead set bonkers.

Bon
04-06-2015, 02:00 PM
To be fair did anyone see Jack Warner trying to defend himself by using an article from the Onion as 'proof' of a Sepp/USA conspiracy?

Then he whinged that he wasn't given enough notice that he was going to be arrested.

Bloke is dead set bonkers.

Hilarious..
Here is the latest John Oliver offering about FIFA, I think someone mentioned it in another thread the other day..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pt8SHP2x0xg

Grimario
05-06-2015, 07:17 AM
After Henry handballgate, FIFA paid FAI £5m to not proceed with legal action.

This is all going to be amazing, isn't it?

Jeterpool
05-06-2015, 07:46 AM

It's like watching a soap opera.

Tomorrow we'll find out Leo Messi is Sepp Blatter's son

MFKS
05-06-2015, 07:58 AM

Why??

No offence to the Irish but shit refereeing decisions are part and parcel of the game. Yeah it was a handball yeah it shouldn't have been allowed. Yeah the French got lucky yeah the Irish got screwed.

What grounds though do the FAI have to appeal??

You appeal every ****ing shit decision from a ref and a League season would never end and you would be in court forever.

What exactly are the clowns at FIFA doing paying them off to shut up for??

FAI may have every right to be pissed but smile accept the issue with grace and move on. That is the nature of the game of football. It isn't meant to be fair and just

Grimario
05-06-2015, 08:53 AM
Why??

No offence to the Irish but shit refereeing decisions are part and parcel of the game. Yeah it was a handball yeah it shouldn't have been allowed. Yeah the French got lucky yeah the Irish got screwed.

What grounds though do the FAI have to appeal??

You appeal every ****ing shit decision from a ref and a League season would never end and you would be in court forever.

FAI may have every right to be pissed but smile accept the issue with grace and move on. That is the nature of the game of football. It isn't meant to be fair and just

TL;DR.

What exactly are the clowns at FIFA doing paying them off to shut up for??

This is the only bit worth mentioning. That's the entire point, you goose!

Jeterpool
05-06-2015, 08:56 AM
TL;DR.

This is the only bit worth mentioning. That's the entire point, you goose!

:rof:

plague
05-06-2015, 04:20 PM
Why??

Because it was the French, and **** the French.

lquiquer
05-06-2015, 10:21 PM
Because it was the French, and **** the French.

Thanks plague.... :angry:

MFKS
06-06-2015, 02:05 PM
Thanks plague.... :angry:

After watching the French play 3 x at the WC can confirm the stereotype of the World not liking the French is pretty much bang on.

Whatever level it reaches here it is much stronger elsewhere.

Don't know what the French done to so many people but for some reason people enjoyed hating on them. Reckon half of their fans were even joining in the Anti French chants

Don't know what your colleagues have done Lquiquer but your popularity is on par with Tinkler and Muppets popularity in Newy

May need a new PR guy :thumbsup:

Premy
06-06-2015, 02:18 PM
After watching the French play 3 x at the WC can confirm the stereotype of the World not liking the French is pretty much bang on.

Whatever level it reaches here it is much stronger elsewhere.

Don't know what the French done to so many people but for some reason people enjoyed hating on them. Reckon half of their fans were even joining in the Anti French chants

Don't know what your colleagues have done Lquiquer but your popularity is on par with Tinkler and Muppets popularity in Newy

Basically it's not what the French done it's what the French didn't do and everyone loves to remind them.

lquiquer
06-06-2015, 03:52 PM
May need PSG Qatar to buy the Jets..... :tongue:

MFKS
06-06-2015, 04:44 PM
May need PSG Qatar to buy the Jets..... :tongue:

Pre season with Ibra coming to Newy:fap::fap:

belchardo
10-06-2015, 08:26 PM
2026 world cup bidding postponed. I wonder why?

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/jun/10/fifa-world-cup-bidding-postponed

Captain Obvious
10-06-2015, 08:29 PM
2026 world cup bidding postponed. I wonder why?

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/jun/10/fifa-world-cup-bidding-postponed

it is because of the recent corruption scandal.

WolfMan
11-06-2015, 06:47 AM

Bravo

Jeterpool
11-06-2015, 07:38 AM

:rof:

boz-monaut
16-11-2015, 09:01 PM
good article on the sheer ridiculous amount of petrodollars being thrown at hosting the world cup
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/nov/14/qatar-world-cup-200-billion-dollar-gamble

lquiquer
16-11-2015, 11:43 PM
good article on the sheer ridiculous amount of petrodollars being thrown at hosting the world cup
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/nov/14/qatar-world-cup-200-billion-dollar-gamble

" so few people want to watch club matches that low-paid migrant workers from Africa and Asia are bussed in, in their thousands, to fill empty seats. When I arrived at a match in the Qatar Stars League, the top-flight competition, the first thing I saw was a Kenyan pulling on a traditional white gown. He and his friends said they were among hundreds paid the equivalent of £5 to dress up as Qataris, fill a seat and have a stab at singing football songs in Arabic"

They clearly copied the Mariners there!!!...:lulzturtle:

MFKS
17-11-2015, 04:35 PM
" so few people want to watch club matches that low-paid migrant workers from Africa and Asia are bussed in, in their thousands, to fill empty seats. When I arrived at a match in the Qatar Stars League, the top-flight competition, the first thing I saw was a Kenyan pulling on a traditional white gown. He and his friends said they were among hundreds paid the equivalent of £5 to dress up as Qataris, fill a seat and have a stab at singing football songs in Arabic"

They clearly copied the Mariners there!!!...:lulzturtle:

Only one problem is that the Mariners cant find more than 50 people to turn up

Retro Jet
21-12-2015, 09:36 PM
Septic Bladder and Michelle Platitude both given 8 year bans by FIFA

http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/article/2015/12/21/blatter-and-platini-receive-eight-year-bans-fifa

plague
21-12-2015, 10:17 PM
Septic Bladder and Michelle Platitude both given 8 year bans by FIFA

http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/article/2015/12/21/blatter-and-platini-receive-eight-year-bans-fifa

def set up

#freesepp

boz-monaut
22-12-2015, 08:33 AM
I'm starting a social media campaign where you take a photo of yourself with a bandaid on your face with the hash tag #standwithsepp

The Dunster
22-12-2015, 06:35 PM
http://www.quickmeme.com/img/b8/b8e18dba60ced0d4edea5d5171d8b713058419b76441cfe989 5876df8a244895.jpg

plague
22-12-2015, 06:57 PM
The hip hop community already paying their respects to the O.G. Sepp
http://media.thecelebrityauction.co/picture/0a/25f4f06a9e8b1089434f556d2c9764.jpg?i=CxcXE1lMTA4XF U0OFxUNCg4CBAYQTQAMDkwWEQpMDgQKB1kFCg8GWQsXFxNZEAs CEQYHWQ4XFU0ADA5MDQYUEEwUE04ADA0XBg0XTBYTDwwCBxBMU VNSVkxTVUwkBhcXGioOAgQGEE5SUlJVUVNUUFNOUldQUFdQU1Z bUU0JEwRcEhYCDwoXGl5TTVtWRQUMEQ4CF14JEwRFFAoHFwteV 1tT
https://ashleyjenkins54.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/screen-shot-2011-02-22-at-12-24-11-pm.png

belchardo
27-02-2016, 07:03 AM
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-02-27/gianni-infantino-elected-as-new-fifa-president/7204658

All hail the new overlord! I'm sure I've heard sepp say all that too.