PDA

View Full Version : Requsting advice on how best to....

MFKS
05-07-2012, 02:21 PM
Indoctrinate someone into Newy Jets FC and Griffology etc

I did consider asking and checking on other groups sites that have the indoctrinating part down pat but don't wish to get myself on an ASIO, FBI or CIA watchlist!!!

The chosen disciple is 17 years old and has a small interest in Football. Has spent the last 10 years out of this country and has only just moved back to Newy. Has missed all of the HAL, Days of Griff etc

Talking to him the other day and he started talking to me about football. Despite being an interest of mine I wasn't aware that he had much interest. Attempts year ago to Convert him didn't exactly succeed and I had pretty much given up on the cause as exposure to it living in a football hotbed such as London hadn't exactly done anything to him. He started telling me he had taking NUJETS up to much higher ratings whilst playing FIFA on the PS3.

About this time my ears pricked up and started thinking it's on. Indoctrination to start VERY soon.

Now as this situation is a little delicate just taking him to a game or buying him a membership or some of the more obvious efforts to convince him of the need for him to piss the rest of his life away supporting a football team from Newy that drives you ****ing nuts!!! to me aren't the go.

How would you suggest I go about converting this Virgin to the cause??

Have considered kidnapping him and locking in a room with images of Griffo bombarding him 24 -7 until he gets the point but I do like the kid!!!

Mitchy
05-07-2012, 02:29 PM
bring him to the game, simple

slobsy
05-07-2012, 02:29 PM
get griffo to root his missus

pv4
05-07-2012, 02:31 PM
probably don't kidnap & strap a kid in a room surrounded by men, to start off with.

plague
05-07-2012, 02:42 PM
Probably already has.

hawk
05-07-2012, 02:55 PM
View jypos on utoob

pv4
05-07-2012, 02:57 PM
this guy will probably need to perfect the art of getting booted from the tenz for being underage - mitchy should be able to help him out with that one.

boz-monaut
05-07-2012, 04:48 PM
1. give beers
2. bring to game
3. ???
4. Profit!

Guerny
05-07-2012, 05:22 PM
He is a teenage male right?
- tell him about all the jail bait doing circuits of the ground on game day, you will be fighting to keep him away then...

seldom
05-07-2012, 05:42 PM
should feel right at home being the same age as most of our players

GazFish35
05-07-2012, 05:43 PM
Show him
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=avmMdCk-Bvw

and then
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8X1aaFyNBMg

On loop.

boz-monaut
05-07-2012, 05:57 PM
has this kid seen a photo of griff yet?

once you've done that the rest will sort itself

Jeterpool
06-07-2012, 08:46 AM

It's griffo...not John Terry

MFKS
05-10-2012, 02:19 PM
Chose the tactic of avoiding bringing him this Sunday.

Taking him to Smurfs next week. Figure the away day does a better job selling the Jets than a game at Stade de Newy. Train trip down to Shitney town.

Has been told to organise some fake ID or he is pissing up in the park on Passionpop with the rest of the kiddies as I am going to the pub for pre match beverages.

Hoping he has a good enough time that he can't wait to go to the next match the Gypo derby. Feel if all goes well he should be well and truly on hook line and sinker then and condemned to a life time of frustration following around Newy's finest and will be begging to come each week.