PDA

View Full Version : Dare to Zlatan: aka judas twat

Jeterpool
15-08-2014, 09:09 AM
An appreciation thread for Zlatan following his announcement

http://www.foxsports.com.au/football/paris-st-germains-zlatan-ibrahimovic-to-retire-in-2016/story-e6frf423-1227025009445

attn: pv4

lquiquer
15-08-2014, 09:18 AM
Hope they kept it

GazFish35
16-08-2014, 06:52 PM
"I have a contract until 2016. I will be 34 next season and I don’t see myself continuing to play at the top level after that,”

Wish he'd added "so I might go play for pep again"

lquiquer
27-09-2014, 01:07 PM
Not that recent but yes ....it was an accident......
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=635817689897100

lquiquer
10-11-2014, 05:01 PM
Stefanutto..... Amateur really!... Watch Zlatan.... https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=K7gyhiRGG40

joel31
09-04-2015, 12:52 PM
New search engine
Rumours are that google are going to buy it soon
http://zlaaatan.com/

belchardo
09-04-2015, 01:56 PM
random search: dogs. second link: dogs that look like zlatan

http://scandikitchen.typepad.com/.a/6a00e5521f4a688834017d3dc2c10c970c-pi

Imyourhero
09-04-2015, 02:00 PM
I honestly rate Zlatan as the best out and out centre forward of all time.

joel31
09-04-2015, 02:10 PM
random search: dogs. second link: dogs that look like zlatan

http://scandikitchen.typepad.com/.a/6a00e5521f4a688834017d3dc2c10c970c-pi
Best search engine out there

parksey
10-04-2015, 12:00 AM

undoubted quality but has never really produced in the big games

lquiquer
26-07-2015, 11:07 AM
Zlatan will have to beat France to go to Russia

Bon
19-10-2015, 02:21 PM
Blaspheme!!!!!

http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/article/2015/10/18/angry-squillaci-labels-ibrahimovic-s

lquiquer
19-10-2015, 07:56 PM
Blaspheme!!!!!

http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/article/2015/10/18/angry-squillaci-labels-ibrahimovic-s

Zlatan actually looked puzzled and quietly ask the official: "Can you keep him quiet".....as per L'Equipe :roflz:

hawk
09-03-2016, 10:07 PM
undoubted quality but has never really produced in the big games

Paris St-Germain's Sweden striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic, 34, is so certain he will be signing for Manchester United in the summer that he is already planning for life in the Premier League

geez i hope he goes there and does fkall. I will wash his feet

lquiquer
09-03-2016, 10:13 PM
geez i hope he goes there and does fkall. I will wash his feet

Zlatan and Jose

plague
09-03-2016, 11:09 PM

Yeah yeah that is a good opinion to have provided you assume football was invented in 2006.

I'm with you, none* better

*except all of the other better ones.

Bon
10-03-2016, 09:38 AM
I will be gutted if Zlatan goes to Man U...

Bon
05-04-2016, 11:29 AM
http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/article/2016/04/05/ibrahimovic-threw-gattuso-bin-milan-reveals-silva

:lulzturtle:

lquiquer
05-04-2016, 12:22 PM

lquiquer
21-05-2016, 12:49 AM
Zlatan said:
:roflz:

lquiquer
19-07-2016, 06:20 AM
Zlatan:
"I won't be King of Manchester, I will be God of Manchester"

lquiquer
23-07-2016, 12:08 PM
Zlatan: "All I'm hearing is Pogba is too expensive, this and that, well, my jersey sales alone will pay for Pogba."

MFKS
23-07-2016, 01:17 PM
Gee he is having fun talking it up

Making a huge target of himself for the UK Press if it don't go well

halo se7en
23-07-2016, 04:05 PM
Gee he is having fun talking it up

Making a huge target of himself for the UK Press if it don't go well

He strikes me as someone who won't give a shit either way ;)

AmberHill
04-08-2016, 05:00 AM
Playing for the Man UTD women footbal team. All our girl are just crazy about Zlatan!http://www.newcastlefootball.net/forum/images/icons/icon11.png

plague
04-08-2016, 11:52 PM
Playing for the Man UTD women footbal team. All our girl are just crazy about Zlatan!http://www.newcastlefootball.net/forum/images/icons/icon11.png

Jets youth would beat ya though.

MFKS
08-08-2016, 08:43 AM
First competitive game Ibra proving his worth.

Another game
Another goal
Another trophy

Just a day in the life of Ibra

lquiquer
20-08-2016, 09:28 AM
He is killing it.... 2 games = 3 goals ....Zlatan's maths

Imyourhero
20-08-2016, 09:54 AM
If he stays uninjured and plays 80% of games he will be top scorer. Don't expect to see him in cup games etc it would be silly to risk him

Imyourhero
20-08-2016, 10:09 AM
If he stays uninjured and plays 80% of games he will be top scorer. Don't expect to see him in cup games etc it would be silly to risk him

MFKS
20-08-2016, 10:40 AM
Just makes the 90 million they paid on Pogba look ludicrous.

Fancy getting this bloke on a free transfer??

plague
20-08-2016, 12:17 PM
Aaaahhh the joy of loading up on United to win the title @$4.50 pre-season.
A perennial contender adding Jose, Zlatan and Pogba was too good to pass up.

I'm cheering on every single one of the big mans goals.

MFKS
20-08-2016, 01:28 PM
Aaaahhh the joy of loading up on United to win the title @$4.50 pre-season.
A perennial contender adding Jose, Zlatan and Pogba was too good to pass up.

I'm cheering on every single one of the big mans goals.

You off the Lester bandwagon already??

Not only a traitor to all things Lester but a plastic to boot

plague
21-08-2016, 07:37 AM
You off the Lester bandwagon already??

Not only a traitor to all things Lester but a plastic to boot

Homie if you haven't worked out by now how much your boy Plague loves to gamble then you haven't been paying attention.

parksey
21-08-2016, 01:48 PM
what a time to be alive

plague
11-09-2016, 04:17 PM
Legit question: is last nights derby a typical Zlatan game?

Never really watched the bloke go round for 90m only ever see the highlights.but man, if that wasn't the EPL's reincarnation of Steven Gerrard out there then I'm a monkey's uncle.

lquiquer
11-09-2016, 08:35 PM
When has any of your questions not been legit?
And yes typical Zlatan's game.... Few good passes, few bad, defending on corners and scores every now and then.

lquiquer
27-11-2016, 07:09 PM
Zlatan: "Normally you get a statue when you pass away, but I am alive. It is incredible." :grin::grin:

hawk
29-11-2016, 07:23 PM
How good is this bloke.

Comes to manu promises the world. Starts with a blast, then lets down millions of fans and wastes millions of $$$. <3

Bon
09-01-2017, 09:18 AM
http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/article/2017/01/08/humble-ibrahimovic-gives-wife-picture-himself-christmas

plague
16-01-2017, 10:53 AM
i don't care whether you like him, or his team, but if you don't admire Zlatans physical ability to score goals then you are a mong.
i don't think I've ever seen a bloke so athletic in the way he uses his body to score. whether its weird angled headers, or the many different leg contortions, its simply amazing.

pv4
16-01-2017, 10:56 AM
i don't care whether you like him, or his team, but if you don't admire Zlatans physical ability to score goals then you are a mong.
i don't think I've ever seen a bloke so athletic in the way he uses his body to score. whether its weird angled headers, or the many different leg contortions, its simply amazing.

Don't get me wrong I loved Giroud's "scorpion goal" the other week, and appreciated how offisde Mkytarian (sp) was for his attempt at one..

But Zlatan has been doing that shit for a decade + now.. it astounds me how crazy the world went over Giroud & co when Zlatan has been slotting those for fun for so, so long.

plague
16-01-2017, 11:06 AM
But Zlatan has been doing that shit for a decade + now.. it astounds me how crazy the world went over Giroud & co when Zlatan has been slotting those for fun for so, so long.

yeah look to play at the very top level all those blokes have to be so very very good. But Zlatan seems to have a feature in his brain that recognises the best way to complete his task by utilising the most efficient part of his body, then he executes it in a flash. I know people call it 'instinct' but its just an amazing amount of confidence and practice.

Bremsstrahlung
16-01-2017, 12:40 PM
Glad he's proving all the naysayers wrong who thought he couldn't cut it in the premier league.
Wish he had of saved it for next week though.

StannyCFCJET
16-01-2017, 12:42 PM
I dont see how anyone thought he wouldnt kill it in the prem. Bloke is worldclass of the highest order, although how his massive ego works with TSO's big ego is beyond me

plague
16-01-2017, 06:24 PM
although how his massive ego works with TSO's big ego is beyond me

Because 99% of players in the top leagues have massive egos. Jose, like any decent manager, just knows how to deal with them.
Even the 'quiet' ones are completely self centred.
Zlatan is just upfront about it.

StannyCFCJET
16-01-2017, 06:58 PM
Because 99% of players in the top leagues have massive egos. Jose, like any decent manager, just knows how to deal with them.
Even the 'quiet' ones are completely self centred.
Zlatan is just upfront about it.
Jose hasnt been able to handle egos since he joined RM

Jetmaster
17-01-2017, 08:55 AM

It was Jose v Costa that brought Chelsea to its knees last season - will be interesting to see how Conte handles a similar threat.

StannyCFCJET
17-01-2017, 09:10 AM
It was Jose v Costa that brought Chelsea to its knees last season - will be interesting to see how Conte handles a similar threat.

It was Jose vs everyone, He abused that Physio and then started going berserk every week. Yes his players stopped playing for him, but he 100% lost the plot

Jetmaster
17-01-2017, 09:27 AM
Just saw this on Twitter..

Zlatan has posters of Andy Carroll in his bedroom
— Jake (@JakeBalding) January 15, 2017

:rof:

plague
17-01-2017, 10:18 AM

You don't know what you're talking about.

He argues with players.
All managers do.

StannyCFCJET
17-01-2017, 10:33 AM
You don't know what you're talking about.

He argues with players.
All managers do.

I know plenty ever since that Madrid player leaked team tactics and whatnot to the press Jose hasnt been the same. The Jose we see today is not the same Jose of Inter Porto and Chelsea first spell.

plague
17-01-2017, 11:17 AM
I know plenty ever since that Madrid player leaked team tactics and whatnot to the press Jose hasnt been the same. The Jose we see today is not the same Jose of Inter Porto and Chelsea first spell.

But then one of the biggest clubs in the world signs him and he goes and signs Zlatan and the worlds most expensive player but yeah he can't deal with it.

I feel your Chelsea bias is showing here. Don't confuse any resentment you have for him for his actual ability to do his job.

And if you're assuming or demanding he have the same level of success as he did over the past decade then you have both a very high expectations and a very very low opinion of pretty much every other manager out there.

StannyCFCJET
17-01-2017, 11:26 AM
But then one of the biggest clubs in the world signs him and he goes and signs Zlatan and the worlds most expensive player but yeah he can't deal with it.

I feel your Chelsea bias is showing here. Don't confuse any resentment you have for him for his actual ability to do his job.

And if you're assuming or demanding he have the same level of success as he did over the past decade then you have both a very high expectations and a very very low opinion of pretty much every other manager out there.

I love Jose just going off what I saw from him in his second spell. No longer did he try different tactics or try and out smart other teams, It was all park the bus. No longer did he makes 3 subs b4 or at Half time if things wern't working. No longer did he drop under performing players when everyone could see they didnt suit the current tactics or were way out of form. He just played the same team every week and other teams destroyed our weaknesses last season. Conte now is doing what Jose used to do. Change systems if something isnt working, dropping under performing players, and sets up to try and outsmart opposition.

StannyCFCJET
17-01-2017, 11:32 AM
And Id argue any United fans to disagree with what ive said unless the Jose of old has returned at United

plague
17-01-2017, 11:50 AM
Conte now is doing what Jose used to do. Change systems if something isnt working, dropping under performing players, and sets up to try and outsmart opposition.

Man that narrative changed quick after the first few games this season.

You guys just have to admit you measure performance by titles.

And that's fine, but none of you really care how the sausage is made.

I mean Pep cops his first ever 4-0 spanking and people are bagging him.

Football fans man, just the worst kind of people.

StannyCFCJET
17-01-2017, 11:58 AM
Man that narrative changed quick after the first few games this season.

You guys just have to admit you measure performance by titles.

And that's fine, but none of you really care how the sausage is made.

I mean Pep cops his first ever 4-0 spanking and people are bagging him.

Football fans man, just the worst kind of people.

We may have won the title but we scrapped over the line by parking the bus for last 6 months of the season. His first season back we struggled against the small teams cause we didnt have any creative or different tactics and we all know what happened last season

plague
17-01-2017, 12:28 PM
We may have won the title but we scrapped over the line by parking the bus for last 6 months of the season.

The game that stands out to me was the masterclass he put on against Liverpool in the 'Gerrard slip' match.

Still reackon he's a great manager.

StannyCFCJET
17-01-2017, 12:31 PM
The game that stands out to me was the masterclass he put on against Liverpool in the 'Gerrard slip' match.

Still reackon he's a great manager.

Thats was great but all we did was park the bus and deny Liverpool any space to play in behind and the resulted to hopeless long shots and crosses to Sturridge and Suarez. Gerrard slipping was just icing on a cake couldnt of happened to a nicer bloke

Frodo
17-01-2017, 12:31 PM
We may have won the title but we scrapped over the line by parking the bus for last 6 months of the season. His first season back we struggled against the small teams cause we didnt have any creative or different tactics and we all know what happened last season

Wow. Just Wow.

Back to the thread title though. I am in shock that he his doing as well as he is. I don't rate him at all but he is definitely doing his job. I keep expecting defenders to work him out and then he will struggle but he keeps finding the back of the net and i have to eat humble pie. Pogba is exactly as overrated as i thought he would be.

plague
17-01-2017, 03:26 PM
I don't rate him at all but he is definitely doing his job.

Whilst not a crack at you Frodo because you clearly stated that he has done his job, I always find this type of quote fascinating, especially about someone like Zlatan (Klose was another one who springs to mind).

I don't think there's an easier bloke in the world to 'rate' than Zlatan. He is a striker, who scores mountains of goals, and has done so across numerous different comps for club and country for pretty much his whole career.

I mean for sure argue his asthetics or the way he carries himself with the media, but as far as a bloke who continually performs better than almost everyone else, he simply has to be rated near the very top yeah?

And yes, I was with you as to whether he could do it in the EPL.

But yeah, the dude is undeniable.

StannyCFCJET
17-01-2017, 03:47 PM
[QUOTE=Frodo;171692]Wow. Just Wow.

Why wow nothing I have said isnt true. Sometimes in football you need to be a realist, you arsenal fans should try it sometime

Macca
17-01-2017, 03:54 PM
Whilst not a crack at you Frodo because you clearly stated that he has done his job, I always find this type of quote fascinating, especially about someone like Zlatan (Klose was another one who springs to mind).

I don't think there's an easier bloke in the world to 'rate' than Zlatan. He is a striker, who scores mountains of goals, and has done so across numerous different comps for club and country for pretty much his whole career.

I mean for sure argue his asthetics or the way he carries himself with the media, but as far as a bloke who continually performs better than almost everyone else, he simply has to be rated near the very top yeah?

And yes, I was with you as to whether he could do it in the EPL.

But yeah, the dude is undeniable.

I agree. I think the reason for what you mentioned though is just the blindness of most fans. If its not happening in the EPL or clasico matches then its invisible or somewhat disregarded by a lot of fans. Anything he did for PSG is disregarded cause he was playing in the "shit french league" etc.

What amazes me about him is not really that he's scoring goals. I expected him to. But the amount of involvement he has had. His link up play and first touch passing etc is outstanding. And his agility and flexibility, for not only a huge guy but for a 35 year old are pretty outstanding and unexpected too. Forza Zlatan

parksey
17-01-2017, 10:45 PM
And Id argue any United fans to disagree with what ive said unless the Jose of old has returned at United

Have you watched us play this season?

StannyCFCJET
18-01-2017, 09:18 AM
Have you watched us play this season?

I watched you lose 4-0 to us does that count :rof: but in all seriousness wasn't Rooney Fellani Pogba and Zlatan all out of form earlier or out of position and still being played every week, I saw some English united fans arguing about this a few weeks ago before you're 6 game run

Frodo
18-01-2017, 07:47 PM
I watched you lose 4-0 to us does that count :rof: but in all seriousness wasn't Rooney Fellani Pogba and Zlatan all out of form earlier or out of position and still being played every week, I saw some English united fans arguing about this a few weeks ago before you're 6 game run

It takes more than a few weeks for a coach's tactics to sink in.

Mourinho has always been a defensive coach.

The only thing that has changed from his first time at Chelsea is that he has some players under the age of 21 that he trusts....

just a little bit..

when the older guys are injured..

Tight at the back. Strong in the middle. 1 guy up front who doesn't miss.

Their 6 game run has happened since he found his back 4. An injury to Jones and they may struggle again.

StannyCFCJET
18-01-2017, 10:32 PM
It takes more than a few weeks for a coach's tactics to sink in.

Mourinho has always been a defensive coach.

The only thing that has changed from his first time at Chelsea is that he has some players under the age of 21 that he trusts....

just a little bit..

when the older guys are injured..

Tight at the back. Strong in the middle. 1 guy up front who doesn't miss.

Their 6 game run has happened since he found his back 4. An injury to Jones and they may struggle again.

He was nowhere near defensive in spell at porto and first time at chelsea. We played great football under jose first time round

parksey
18-01-2017, 10:57 PM
Mourinho actually isn't a defensive coach. He's just a smart one.

He appreciates a solid defence just as much as anyone, if not more than some others (Pep), but his sides have always had quality attacking players that he lets express themselves. Yes his sides haven't played like Barca in their prime but Jose is and has been probably the closest thing to Sir Alex in football.

He's always valued solidity, sure, but he has also had many exciting players flourish under his charge down the years.

The narrative around his so-called defensive style comes from the infamous matches against Barca with Inter and Real where he set up to park the bus, to great success too. Being unashamed, and quite frankly good enough, to play "negative" football when the situation calls for it shouldn't be looked down on.

StannyCFCJET
19-01-2017, 12:10 AM

He appreciates a solid defence just as much as anyone, if not more than some others (Pep), but his sides have always had quality attacking players that he lets express themselves. Yes his sides haven't played like Barca in their prime but Jose is and has been probably the closest thing to Sir Alex in football.

He's always valued solidity, sure, but he has also had many exciting players flourish under his charge down the years.

The narrative around his so-called defensive style comes from the infamous matches against Barca with Inter and Real where he set up to park the bus, to great success too. Being unashamed, and quite frankly good enough, to play "negative" football when the situation calls for it shouldn't be looked down on.

Correction he wouldnt let our attacking players such as oscar hazard and willian etc express themselves. Focused on the doing heaps on tracking back and defending and was one of the reasons he fell out with some players. He sold Mata cause he wasnt good defensivly and oscar was

plague
19-01-2017, 09:47 AM
Jose is and has been probably the closest thing to Sir Alex in football.

This is probably the most accurate and true statement I've read on here except for the ones that call me hilarious and an asshole.

I reackon they coached so similar but one was labeled as 'swashbuckling', and one 'defensive'.

Bremsstrahlung
19-01-2017, 11:04 AM
I'll take klopp thanks.

parksey
19-01-2017, 07:06 PM
Correction he wouldnt let our attacking players such as oscar hazard and willian etc express themselves. Focused on the doing heaps on tracking back and defending and was one of the reasons he fell out with some players. He sold Mata cause he wasnt good defensivly and oscar was

The season before last, when Chelsea won the league, Hazard scored 14 goals. Oscar scored 6 despite not playing as often due to injury and Willian wasn't the player he became the year after - when he carried the team that shamefully quit on Mourinho.

plague
19-01-2017, 07:32 PM
I'll take klopp thanks.

Over Zlatan?

StannyCFCJET
19-01-2017, 07:51 PM
The season before last, when Chelsea won the league, Hazard scored 14 goals. Oscar scored 6 despite not playing as often due to injury and Willian wasn't the player he became the year after - when he carried the team that shamefully quit on Mourinho.

We played good attacking football for 6 months where Jose was still ripping into our attacking players about defensive workload. Then we lost to spurs 5-3 and it was all park the bus from then on and the constant defensive football and Jose acting like a **** put most of his players offside. Just wait till you have one bad flogging under Jose, you wont be doing anything other then park the bus and Rashford??? forget him, Jose will loan him or sell cause he for all he talks doesnt give young players a chance

MFKS
19-01-2017, 08:01 PM

The year he led Madrid to La Liga and broke the reign of Barca this when no one had an answer to Xavi Iniesta Messi etc they scored something like 120 goals in the league.

The counter attacking play from Benzema CR7 Higuain was mind blowing quality.

parksey
19-01-2017, 10:34 PM
We played good attacking football for 6 months where Jose was still ripping into our attacking players about defensive workload. Then we lost to spurs 5-3 and it was all park the bus from then on and the constant defensive football and Jose acting like a **** put most of his players offside. Just wait till you have one bad flogging under Jose, you wont be doing anything other then park the bus and Rashford??? forget him, Jose will loan him or sell cause he for all he talks doesnt give young players a chance

Mate, have you watched us play at all?

We've already had a flogging. You flogged us, remember? We've only gotten better since then.

Rashford has played a big role for us this season, as has Martial. They haven't been at the same level as last term but being so young you have to expect dips in form.

parksey
19-01-2017, 10:36 PM
The year he led Madrid to La Liga and broke the reign of Barca this when no one had an answer to Xavi Iniesta Messi etc they scored something like 120 goals in the league.

The counter attacking play from Benzema CR7 Higuain was mind blowing quality.

Yeah, definitely.

His teams always score goals. They're ruthless and clinical. That side in particular was amazing with those guys plus Di Maria, but he'll always have falling short in the CL on his shoulders.

StannyCFCJET
19-01-2017, 10:40 PM
Mate, have you watched us play at all?

We've already had a flogging. You flogged us, remember? We've only gotten better since then.

Rashford has played a big role for us this season, as has Martial. They haven't been at the same level as last term but being so young you have to expect dips in form.

Well if Jose suddenly changes what he has done the rest of his career and stays past 3 seasons and Rashford and Martial play big starting roles then ill eat my hat in shock

Imyourhero
21-04-2017, 06:35 PM
Any confirmations on the injury Zlatan sustained?

MFKS
21-04-2017, 07:08 PM
Looked nasty.

Have to think season over at the minimum being it only go for another 4 weeks anyway

Could be a long term one.

Possible ACL the way he went down

Happens to all the great ones

Griff Ibra Kantarovski etc

lquiquer
21-04-2017, 08:10 PM
Kantarovski etc

you don't compare lions to humans.....:grin:

MFKS
21-04-2017, 08:21 PM
you don't compare lions to humans.....:grin:

:brrr:

Imyourhero
21-04-2017, 09:33 PM
Patafta...right.....riiiight?

furns
21-04-2017, 09:56 PM
No one compares to the great Kristian Sarkies

StannyCFCJET
22-04-2017, 02:33 PM
Shaun Ontong anyone

halo se7en
22-04-2017, 11:32 PM
Well if Jose suddenly changes what he has done the rest of his career and stays past 3 seasons and Rashford and Martial play big starting roles then ill eat my hat in shock

Rashford started ahead of Zlatan against Chelsea the other day.... that worked well...

MFKS
19-11-2017, 01:29 PM
Bloke is back 7 months out with an ACL at 36

Bloke is super human

lquiquer
19-11-2017, 06:53 PM
Bloke is back 7 months out with an ACL at 36

Bloke is super human

He is back earlier that predicted. When they asked him after the game interview his answer was: "Lions don't recover like humans"..:roflz::roflz:

Grimario
16-09-2018, 11:37 AM
Bloke still goes good.

https://twitter.com/MLS/status/1041120441820016641

baldrick
16-09-2018, 12:50 PM
Bloke still goes good.

https://twitter.com/MLS/status/1041120441820016641

Ok I spose. He's no Riley McGree though :whistling:

Jeterpool
16-09-2018, 06:01 PM
That's enough football for today

Bon
17-09-2018, 09:00 AM
Just mental..

Grimario
27-08-2019, 02:04 PM
Zlatan apologises

https://twitter.com/FlFAWC2018/status/1166123349094928385

Bon
28-11-2019, 03:34 PM
How is the furor going on atm...
I used to love this bloke, would tolerate his cockiness and turn a blind eye to his idiocy..
I'm not surprised by any of this, just disappointed that hes made the decision he has..

https://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/angry-malmo-fans-vandalise-zlatan-statue-in-sweden

Frodo
28-11-2019, 07:49 PM
How is the furor going on atm...
I used to love this bloke, would tolerate his cockiness and turn a blind eye to his idiocy..
I'm not surprised by any of this, just disappointed that hes made the decision he has..

https://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/angry-malmo-fans-vandalise-zlatan-statue-in-sweden

You know full well about my disdain for the bloke. Happy that everyone is getting on my level finally.

Bremsstrahlung
07-06-2023, 09:05 AM
On the 7th day, he rested.