PDA

View Full Version : Gypos - lolz go in here

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6

plague
01-05-2013, 10:30 PM
Did they happen to put her address up in that article anywhere Member?

seldom
02-05-2013, 01:56 AM
She told the court the act of performing oral sex on the first teenager was ‘‘quick’’ and ‘‘followed by the other, followed by the other’’ to include the other three teenagers, with ‘‘no significant gaps in between’’.

"significant gaps"...****in lol

coastiehater
07-05-2013, 03:51 PM
anyone hear triple J this morning baggin out the central coast. some bloke from newy even rang up n expressed his hate for the place n they were agreeing to a certain extent haha. they then went on to talk bout rapists, murderers n criminals that live there. good times.
triple J spreading the hate.

q-money
14-05-2013, 05:07 PM
http://www.footballaustralia.com.au/centralcoastmariners/news-display/Water-giant-backs-Mariners-Asian-ambitions/67210

gypos sign on with oppression water

free tibet

free newy

militiamon
14-05-2013, 05:54 PM
Disgrace.

Self immolation protest at the fixture in Gosford.

Grimario
14-05-2013, 11:11 PM
Couple of gypos I know (and some on other forums) are having a blow up that the FFA have the Socceroos training squad playing a game tomorrow night against Sydney Olympic.

****ing seriously. Those cunce are more likely to lose crowd numbers to a ****ing $10 snitty night than a Socceroos training game.

cheflyf
15-05-2013, 08:43 PM
Did i just hear the marinators do the "who do we sing for"

cheflyf
15-05-2013, 09:01 PM
Can confirm marinators are chanting "who do we singfor, we sing for mariners"

Premy
15-05-2013, 09:12 PM
They claim they have done it before WSW and apparently it's we sing for yellow. Don't shot the messenger it's just what they claim

militiamon
15-05-2013, 10:15 PM
They did actually do it before WSW several seasons ago now. The Cove did it even before that as well.

Premy
15-05-2013, 10:24 PM
I can never understand their 4 supporters anyway so what they sing is irrelevant

pv4
16-05-2013, 07:13 AM
they're making an announcement today at 1030am about a player movement. everyone's pretty confident matt simon is coming back.

Jeterpool
16-05-2013, 09:15 AM
they're making an announcement today at 1030am about a player movement. everyone's pretty confident matt simon is coming back.

Can't wait to boo him again if that's the case

plague
16-05-2013, 10:34 AM
they're making an announcement today at 1030am about a player movement.

Heard it was Kale Bradbury.
Can the Member confirm?

MFKS
17-05-2013, 05:44 PM
Heard it was Kale Bradbury.
Can the Member confirm?

Thats not even funny Plague.

You blokes have more of a vested interest in Kale succeeding with the Jets than you may realise. I at least acknowledge the levity of the situation. Some of you blokes are not quite seeing the big picture effect that will transpire when Kale kicks on and transfers his NYL and NBN form to the HAL. Member is already there

plague
17-05-2013, 06:35 PM
Thats not even funny Plague.

You blokes have more of a vested interest in Kale succeeding with the Jets than you may realise. I at least acknowledge the levity of the situation. Some of you blokes are not quite seeing the big picture effect that will transpire when Kale kicks on and transfers his NYL and NBN form to the HAL. Member is already there
Admit it though. Would you be even the least bit shocked if Middleby did something like this.
The Jets hate blokes that score goals.

Middleby out.

MFKS
17-05-2013, 10:11 PM
Admit it though. Would you be even the least bit shocked if Middleby did something like this.
The Jets hate blokes that score goals.

Middleby out.

No i wouldn't be surprised if he left.

Signing some useless GYPO **** who couldn't win a starting spot ahead of Dino Kressinger says a lot about Circus Newcastle under Middleby and GVE and Deans and how they rate him.

How the bloke hasn't get a look in so far is beyond me but that is assuming you have 3 intelligent ****s in charge. Something we are clearly lacking

Jeterpool
17-05-2013, 10:27 PM
Sorry for this member.

Laughed at plagues comment and the wife asked what I was laughing at. Mentioned Kale and she replied "isn't he the ice skating bloke?"

Laughed some more

seldom
18-05-2013, 01:14 AM
No i wouldn't be surprised if he left.

Signing some useless GYPO **** who couldn't win a starting spot ahead of Dino Kressinger says a lot about Circus Newcastle under Middleby and GVE and Deans and how they rate him.

How the bloke hasn't get a look in so far is beyond me but that is assuming you have 3 intelligent ****s in charge. Something we are clearly lacking

Probs bring him in then play him on the left wing as per yoof during the season...then drop him for being unsure of himself. Really the development of our better young prospects is mind blowing

Grimario
23-05-2013, 03:20 PM
Pedj has been released by the gypos.

lquiquer
23-05-2013, 03:32 PM
Pedj has been released by the gypos.

off to Smurfland

Grimario
23-05-2013, 03:42 PM
Yet more cap rorting by the Smurfs, indeed

Beeen
23-05-2013, 03:52 PM
Terrible attempt of a footballer. Never rated him eadSydney

Grimario
23-05-2013, 03:57 PM
Better than our turd right backs. But yeah EAD sydney, get a better RB than us.

belchardo
23-05-2013, 05:05 PM
dependable RB who probably doesn't cost a huge amount. good move sydney. really surprised CCM let him go actually.

plague
23-05-2013, 05:46 PM
Terrible attempt of a footballer. Never rated him eadSydney

This.
Anyone praising that Gypo turd should get a foz ban.

militiamon
23-05-2013, 06:52 PM
pv4 told me that he has heard by way of his southern connections that Bojic is the biggest ****wit irl.

plague
23-05-2013, 07:04 PM
pv4 told me that he has heard by way of his southern connections that Bojic is biggest ****wit irl.

I just assumed it anyway.
On the same level as Rose. Deadset turd. Shame anyone on here making out he's anything but.

pv4
23-05-2013, 07:07 PM
he's a poor man's franjic. And a mega cxxx

:rof: at whoever reckons he doesn't demand decent coin

Beeen
23-05-2013, 07:29 PM
Better than our turd right backs. But yeah EAD sydney, get a better RB than us.

Thin air is better than Scott Neville.

OmeletteDuFromage
24-05-2013, 09:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=IlxUErxpNvo

MFKS
27-05-2013, 07:18 PM
Hearing rumours the gypos are getting rid of their manager.

Apparently Arnie is off to China.

Wish we could get rid of ours

northern_swan
27-05-2013, 07:29 PM

Will happily give GVE to the gypos. Reckon we could do a whip around and pay for his removalist costs too.

goaliepersempre
28-05-2013, 12:35 AM

it is more of a case of arnie leaving then the gypos getting rid off.

Grimario
31-05-2013, 09:36 AM
Gypo keeper now officially off to Club Brugge

belchardo
31-05-2013, 01:38 PM
http://i.haymarket.net.au/Utils/ImageResizer.ashx?n=http%3a%2f%2fi.haymarket.net.a u%2fNews%2fmat.jpg&w=653

creepy

Jeterpool
31-05-2013, 02:14 PM
http://i.haymarket.net.au/Utils/ImageResizer.ashx?n=http%3a%2f%2fi.haymarket.net.a u%2fNews%2fmat.jpg&w=653

creepy

I reckon - that poor bloke in the scarf. Lucky the photographer was there

Grimario
23-07-2013, 01:07 PM
Apparently at the second gypo fan forum last night, Charlesworth announced that he had purchased a CANNON for the club to be fired during home games whenever the mariners score a goal.

:lulzturtle:

Premy
23-07-2013, 02:19 PM
Apparently at the second gypo fan forum last night, Charlesworth announced that he had purchased a CANNON for the club to be fired during home games whenever the mariners score a goal.

Haha we can't pay you but look we have a cannon

belchardo
23-07-2013, 03:57 PM
wouldn't it be more "give us more money or we aim the cannon at you". obviously wouldn't work on the coastie home crowd, so will be permanently aimed at the away bays.

still, at least they get a fan forum, maybe even without having to pay for it!

Grimario
23-07-2013, 04:01 PM
wouldn't it be more "give us more money or we aim the cannon at you". obviously wouldn't work on the coastie home crowd, so will be permanently aimed at the away bays.

They have a third one planned in August, I think.

Thomas477
23-07-2013, 07:54 PM

Pfft, what does the club need fans for? It's not like the fans are why they get sponsorship money to begin with.....

q-money
30-07-2013, 05:48 PM
http://www.footballaustralia.com.au/centralcoastmariners/news-display/Mariners-create-charity-partnership-with-Coast-Shelter/71364

Central Coast Mariners are pleased to announce Coast Shelter as the first of five Official Club Charity Partners for the 2013/14 Hyundai A-League season.

Coast Shelter is a not-for-profit charity based on the New South Wales Central Coast which provides accommodation and support programs for people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness.

The charity has been operating for over 20 years, and provides accommodation to over 150 men, women, families and youth every night.

While the Mariners and Coast Shelter have worked on a variety of initiatives in the past, this is the first time the two organisations have formed an official partnership.

Vicki de Carle from Coast Shelter said working regularly in unison with the Mariners is set to benefit the lives of many of the Central Coast’s disadvantaged individuals and families.

“To have the Mariners nominate Coast Shelter as an Official Charity Partner for the 2013/14 season will make a difference to so many lives,” de Carle said.

“The Mariners’ support will bring awareness, and with that comes understanding and much needed funds.”

The partnership between the reigning Hyundai A-League Champions and Coast Shelter will kick off on Friday 9 August when star players Matt Simon and Zac Anderson, together with members of the Club’s administration staff, sleep outside at the Australian Reptile Park.

Coinciding with Homeless Persons Week, Coast Shelter’s ‘Zoo & Snooze’ evening will take executives, business owners and other locals out of their comfort zone for an evening to help raise awareness of homelessness on the Coast.

Simon and Anderson participated in a promotional photoshoot for the event recently, holding a range of exotic animals ahead of Zoo & Snooze.

“Matt Simon and Zac Anderson have had a trial run in sleeping bags surrounded by a very large python and alligator, and they survived, so we look forward to watching them when it’s cold and dark and we bring out the big reptiles,” she said.

Central Coast Mariners Group General Manager, Mr Peter Turnbull, explained that the Club is delighted to have partnered with an organisation that is unwavering in its commitment to the well being of the people of the region.

“Coast Shelter is a wonderful organisation, one that I have discovered provides over 50,000 meals every year at no cost to homeless individuals around the Central Coast,” Turnbull said. “Naturally, we are pleased to be able to use our Club’s profile to support Coast Shelter and disadvantaged people around the region.”

For more information on Coast Shelter, please visit www.CoastShelter.org.au To discover more about Zoo & Snooze and join the Mariners at the event, please visit

it's great to see coast shelter providing accommodation to the mariners in these tough times

parksey
30-07-2013, 11:45 PM
stay strong, guys

GazFish35
31-07-2013, 12:30 AM
Even funnier is they may be signing reddy as a replacement for Ryan.

Jetmaster
31-07-2013, 11:52 AM
Former Central Coast Mariners player Troy Hearfield wants to return to A-League after drug ban.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/spo...1226688290855#

I read this in Maccas yesterday, but I refuse to register with the Terrorgraph.

Apparently CCM are being good about it - also he is working with Stu.

q-money
31-07-2013, 12:19 PM
you missed the best bit

Hearfield has been banned until the middle of February next year by a Football Federation drugs tribunal, despite claiming in his testimony that his sister had put drugs in her own drink which he then drank inadvertently.

ahahaha pull the other one m8, grassing up your own sister smh

russjaybee
31-07-2013, 12:46 PM
Ahhhhhh haha that's glorious.

militiamon
31-07-2013, 07:02 PM
mayze's boi :rof:

pv4
01-08-2013, 09:48 AM
:rof: mayze

A month or two after he was officially let go by CCM I saw him doing the rounds of Glendale shops and he was not a pretty sight :rof:

Wonder if him & Tarek ever made up :rof:

Jetmaster
01-08-2013, 01:38 PM
McBreen....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0tsgcKDbEoA

Just a lol as he didn't do it for Scum.

MFKS
03-08-2013, 09:50 PM
https://sphotos-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/p480x480/73413_570989786297764_1577819496_n.jpg:rolleyes:

hawk
04-08-2013, 11:56 AM
:popcorn:

or.....Dear people some some priests are gay so will find it convenient to join the fight so get over it god. btw i dont care either way:)

goaliepersempre
05-08-2013, 06:25 AM
GYPO Bozanic has scored 5 goals in 4 games. the Winner today for Lucerne and 2 previous outings scored braces...

Rocknerd
16-09-2013, 11:41 AM
http://z6.invisionfree.com/UltrasTifosi/index.php?showtopic=2472&st=7194&#last

Gosford Soul Crew :lulz: :lulzturtle: :wtf:

joel31
16-09-2013, 12:03 PM
GYPO Bozanic has scored 5 goals in 4 games. the Winner today for Lucerne and 2 previous outings scored braces...
Proves our league is better than Switzerlands

furns
16-09-2013, 06:48 PM
http://z6.invisionfree.com/UltrasTifosi/index.php?showtopic=2472&st=7194&#last

Gosford Soul Crew :lulz: :lulzturtle: :wtf:lolz

not hard to exterminate current home end. Can of Mortein should take care of it.

MFKS
21-09-2013, 01:52 AM
Central Coast Mariners together with the International Football School (IFS) and Central Coast Football (CCF) have today joined forces to launch an exciting new program that will introduce juniors to football for free.

Free FC, a new component of the Mariners’ development programs and the brainchild of the Club’s majority owner, Mike Charlesworth, will provide a chance for juniors who may be new to football to try the sport at no cost.

The program will be held in a friendly, supervised environment to ensure kids are provided the best possible environment to fall in love with the globe’s favourite game.

“We have taken this step to provide as many kids on the Coast as possible with every chance to immerse themselves in Australia’s most popular participation sport,” Mr Charlesworth said. “It is also a wonderful example of how the three football organisations in the community can unite to create better opportunities for kids and assist in the growth of the sport.”

“For us, Free FC is not necessarily about discovering the next Mitchell Duke, Matt Simon or Mat Ryan. It is about ensuring every child has the chance to fall in love with the game so they can go to bed with the dream of becoming the next Duke, Simon or Ryan,” he said.

The launch of Free FC has the backing of Football Federation Australia (FFA), with Head of the Hyundai A-League, Mr Damien de Bohun, describing the program as a tremendous initiative.

“Football Federation Australia applauds the Free FC program as it allows young children to play football who may otherwise not be able to do so,” Mr de Bohun said. “It is a long term goal of the FFA to make football the most accessible game and this is a good step forward.”

The program, managed by IFS, caters for boys and girls aged eight to twelve years who can register to attend one of four locations every Tuesday night to join an hour of play free of charge.

IFS Chief Executive Officer, Mr Paul Chapman, hopes the model will one day be rolled out nationally.

“Mike Charlesworth and I both have a similar passion to create more opportunities for young people to enjoy the great game of football,” Mr Chapman said. “I believe Free FC has the potential to enhance the health and wellbeing of thousands of Australian children by providing them with an opportunity to participate in an activity that is fun and free with no barriers to entry.”

The weekly Free FC sessions will be organised by widely respected former Hyundai A-League and National Soccer League professional player, Damien Brown.

Brown, the Mariners’ Youth Development Coordinator, currently organises the Club’s Newcastle Permanent MarinersACTIVE sessions, and coaches at the IFS Mariners Central Coast Campus at Mount Penang.

Since its inception in 2010 the Newcastle Permanent MarinersACTIVE program has introduced over 30,000 kids to football at primary school free of charge.

CCF Chairman, Mr Darren Sprod, is also supportive of the Free FC initiative.

‘’This program gives every child a chance to try the highest participation sport on the Central Coast for free. Local clubs will be invited to Free FC in the registration period to encourage children to further their football experience by joining a local club.’’

Free FC will commence on Tuesday 15 October 2013, just three days after the Mariners’ opening game of the Hyundai A-League 2013/14 season against Western Sydney Wanderers at Bluetongue Stadium, Gosford.

Updates regarding Free FC will be made available at www.MarinersDevelopment.com.au.

Considering the GYPO first team squad play for free most weeks I suppose it is only fair the Gypo kids do also

GazFish35
30-09-2013, 08:56 AM
Poor buggers lost in Indonesia last night too.

Jeterpool
30-09-2013, 08:58 AM
Poor bugger lost in Indonesia last night too.

Heartbreaking :lulz:

joel31
30-09-2013, 07:35 PM
They're blaming the refs

GazFish35
30-09-2013, 08:36 PM
Their blaming the refs

http://miltonline.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/there-theyre-its-just-your-shit-updated.jpg

MFKS
11-10-2013, 11:51 AM
Central Coast Mariners will be aiming to commence the season with a BANG on and off the pitch when the Club hosts Western Sydney Wanderers on Saturday.

Just 1,000 tickets remain for the match pitting the two Clubs that contested last season’s Hyundai A-League Grand Final – won 2-0 by the Central Coast – up against one another.

And if Graham Arnold’s troops fire against Tony Popovic’s side, fans will be in for a treat!

On Thursday the Club finalised the paperwork enabling the Mariners’ new cannon to be ready for action should the yellow and navy hit the back of the net on Saturday.

Each and every home game, the Club’s Cannon – positioned at the southern end of Bluetongue Stadium in front of the palm trees – will fire soon after a Mariners goal (noise & smoke only!).

The brainchild of Mariners majority owner, Mr Michael Charlesworth, the Club’s Cannon has been developed in order to give Central Coast supporters a distinctive tradition to enjoy and celebrate.

The Cannon will fire a ‘BOOOM’ at approximately 100 decibels, lasting half a second.

In addition to the Club’s new Cannon, the Mariners will begin to distribute a new match handout titled The Loose Cannon this Saturday.

The Loose Cannon is a free matchday handout providing supporters at the game with the opportunity to find out more about the Club, team, and players.

Moreover, it will provide fans with an additional avenue to connect with the Club, let supporters in on the latest news, and can even be made into a souvenir by securing the autograph of each week’s ‘Player to Watch’ in the space provided.

The style and layout of the Club’s new matchday handout was inspired by Kashiwa Reysol’s Reysol Winning Guide – a paper Mariners Management came across throughout the 2013 AFC Champions League.

I take it the sauce bottles are gone.

Who the **** comes up with these lame ideas though???

russjaybee
11-10-2013, 12:43 PM
What? Why a cannon?

Did I miss something here? Does the central coast have some sort of military history or some shit?

pv4
11-10-2013, 12:58 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/1379402_10151916010961206_1847605268_n.png

I think they're just playing on the whole Pirate thing. Mariner/sailor/seaman/pirate/etc

Blackmac79
11-10-2013, 01:29 PM
long hard and full of.... gunpowder.

Bon
11-10-2013, 01:51 PM
I think they're just playing on the whole Pirate thing. Mariner/sailor/semen/pirate/etc

Come on, someone had to make the joke finally..

lquiquer
11-10-2013, 02:20 PM
The gun is aiming at bay 32

sh10
12-10-2013, 10:09 AM
http://miltonline.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/there-theyre-its-just-your-shit-updated.jpg

Haha this is brilliant

furns
13-11-2013, 11:09 PM
Arnie gawwwwwwwwwwn

furns
14-11-2013, 12:19 AM
oh and according to their shitty forum, during the derby some genius in their support started a "2-0 and you f*cked it up" chant

http://images.sodahead.com/profiles/0/0/1/8/2/9/8/2/7/duh-47120176878.jpeg#duh%20750x600

Thomas477
14-11-2013, 12:32 AM
It's not as bad as Pasfield's **** up.

joel31
14-11-2013, 08:45 AM
oh and according to their shitty forum, during the derby some genius in their support started a "2-0 and you f*cked it up" chant

They have a forum? How do they get internet when they're homeless

Jeterpool
14-11-2013, 09:17 AM
They have a forum? How do they get internet when they're homeless

Library.

Or they stole a smart phone.

MFKS
14-11-2013, 12:52 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61pbCtnJPpw

Think this needs adding to this thread for posterity.

Deadset the 2nd funniest thing I have ever seen at a football match behind the Miracle of Brisbane

:lulzturtle::lulzturtle::lulzturtle::lulzturtle::l ulzturtle::lulzturtle:

parksey
14-11-2013, 01:07 PM

http://images.sodahead.com/profiles/0/0/1/8/2/9/8/2/7/duh-47120176878.jpeg#duh%20750x600

Well, we did **** it up

furns
14-11-2013, 01:32 PM
True porksey

But that wasn't a grand final and we didn't lose either

sh10
14-11-2013, 02:31 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61pbCtnJPpw

Think this needs adding to this thread for posterity.

Deadset the 2nd funniest thing I have ever seen at a football match behind the Miracle of Brisbane

:lulzturtle::lulzturtle::lulzturtle::lulzturtle::l ulzturtle::lulzturtle:

Fence collapse makes it even better

plague
14-11-2013, 03:36 PM
Arnold going creates the debate about how much of a disgrace he was.
4 Grand Finals for ZERO wins is pathetic.
Fark, even GVE won one (as an assistant coach mind).
In my mind he's the worst coach ever in any league ever. Results don't lie.

parksey
14-11-2013, 05:44 PM
True porksey

But that wasn't a grand final and we didn't lose either

Wait, now I get it

Grimario
14-11-2013, 06:12 PM
How is Arnie going to handle having home fans at a match?

Jeterpool
14-11-2013, 07:28 PM

Welcome back Grim...you haven't lost it :rof:

lquiquer
14-11-2013, 08:28 PM
He might miss the Muppet Show band we've seen at Blue Tongue lately.... Gonzo might move to Japan with him?

lquiquer
14-11-2013, 08:29 PM
And Wander if @VegaltaSendai Stadium will display big bottles of Mirin Sauce in the near future? #nomoretomatosauce

Grimario
28-11-2013, 11:17 AM
Peter Turnbull has apparently left the scum.

joel31
28-11-2013, 01:17 PM
Peter Turnbull has apparently left the scum.
source?

Grimario
28-11-2013, 01:25 PM
source?

Confirmed source now, was just a journo on twitter saying "hearing rumblings of Pete Turnbull leaving CCM"

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/football/central-coast-mariners-figurehead-peter-turnbull-has-left-aleague-club/story-fnk6rl6i-1226770302743

terry
01-12-2013, 11:18 AM
Turnbull sunk a huge amount of his time and several millions of dollars into the club, at considerable a cost to his own family.
well that was fcuking bright wasnt it

MFKS
04-01-2014, 10:47 PM
THE Central Coast Mariners didn't defeat Western Sydney Wanderers to become A-League champions - they beat Football Federation Australia.

As grand final-winning coach Graham Arnold prepares to leave Australia for Sendai in Japan's A-League, he admitted that he had to lend money players to pay their mortgages while the game's governing body did little to help.

He used it as motivation when the Mariners faced the Wanderers - a team owned by FFA - in last season's grand final.

"I was happy to lend players money to get them through," Arnold tells former Socceroos teammate Robbie Slater in an exclusive interview in the Sunday Telegraph.

"There were players unable to pay their mortgages when they put food on the table for their families.

"I had to paint the picture that Western Sydney Wanderers were our enemy.

"The fact FFA owned them and were paying them, but they wouldn't come forward and pay us in difficult times was an extremely difficult thing to take.

"We sold $4.5 million worth of players in that time and FFA took $1 million out of those transfers and still wouldn't provide for us. It was difficult to understand."

The grand final victory was especially sweet for Arnold, his success paving the way for a move to the J-League, which he describes as Asia's version of the Premier League.

While conceding the Wanderers have been great for the A-League, Arnold and the Mariners still feel some angst towards the FFA.

"It was us against the head organisation, it wasn't us against the Western Sydney Wanderers," Arnold added.

"Tony Popovic and their supporters have done wonderful things for the game here in Australia and will continue to do so, but I had to try to motivate us and use it as a way to win a grand final."

:wtf:

joel31
04-01-2014, 11:16 PM
It is the Daily Telegraph

terry
04-01-2014, 11:17 PM
wow lols is it?

turbojetfireV8
05-01-2014, 11:12 PM
Welcome to Coast United National Transport Services, your friendly gyppo carriers...

pv4
14-01-2014, 01:36 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/q71/1546087_10152158244477859_482985303_n.jpg

belchardo
14-01-2014, 01:39 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/q71/1546087_10152158244477859_482985303_n.jpg

you've just made my day.

q-money
14-01-2014, 01:41 PM
looooooool

militiamon
14-01-2014, 08:01 PM

he he he he

furns
14-01-2014, 08:25 PM
:roflz:

Jeterpool
15-01-2014, 08:24 AM
WEll done!

Premy
15-01-2014, 09:10 PM
True story I shit you not.
Gypo I know just brought a Caravan for him, his wife(7 months pregnant)& 3 kids to live in his in laws back yard.

belchardo
23-01-2014, 05:06 PM
http://images.cdn.fourfourtwo.com/sites/fourfourtwo.com/files/styles/main-image-landscape-small/public/mf_1.jpg?itok=G3dC5M_n

MFKS
23-01-2014, 05:42 PM
http://images.cdn.fourfourtwo.com/sites/fourfourtwo.com/files/styles/main-image-landscape-small/public/mf_1.jpg?itok=G3dC5M_n

Griffos gonna
Take that Giant Sauce Bottle
Turn that Son of a Bitch Sideways
And Stick it Right up your gypo arses

GazFish35
23-01-2014, 07:27 PM
Why no Liam ready?

He's great on the sauce

skippy
09-02-2014, 05:44 PM
http://www.theherald.com.au/story/2075989/girl-assaulted-at-soccer-match/?cs=305

A GIRL was allegedly indecently assaulted at the Central Coast Mariners’ clash against Melbourne Victory on Saturday night.

Police are appealing for witnesses after the 15 -year-old reported the incident.

About 7.45pm she was walking with a friend through Bluetongue Stadium in Gosford.

As she walked near the eastern exit gate a man approached her and allegedly toucher her innapropriately.

The girls informed security and police were contacted.

The man was described as being of Caucasian appearance, with black/brown hair, about 178 centimetres tall, slim build and wearing a white t-shirt and long blue pants.

Investigators are appealing for anyone with information to contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.

belchardo
09-02-2014, 09:49 PM
yep, ****ing lol that is. oh, and just so everybody gets it, i'm being sarcastic.

militiamon
09-02-2014, 10:58 PM
http://www.theherald.com.au/story/2075989/girl-assaulted-at-soccer-match/?cs=305

A GIRL was allegedly indecently assaulted at the Central Coast Mariners’ clash against Melbourne Victory on Saturday night.

Police are appealing for witnesses after the 15 -year-old reported the incident.

About 7.45pm she was walking with a friend through Bluetongue Stadium in Gosford.

As she walked near the eastern exit gate a man approached her and allegedly toucher her innapropriately.

The girls informed security and police were contacted.

The man was described as being of Caucasian appearance, with black/brown hair, about 178 centimetres tall, slim build and wearing a white t-shirt and long blue pants.

Investigators are appealing for anyone with information to contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.

J Hutchinson?

Premy
11-02-2014, 05:31 PM

Retro Jet
18-02-2014, 04:45 PM
At a recent trial game in Newcastle a bag was reported lost by a young Coastie who helps out for the other club.
Can confirm that the mandatory can of tuna was found in bag...

Jeterpool
04-04-2014, 10:26 PM
Forced into an emergency landing on their flight to perth

GazFish35
09-04-2014, 10:12 AM
Arnie has been sacked.

pv4
09-04-2014, 10:17 AM
Arnie has been sacked.

We need to go for him

Grimario
09-04-2014, 10:42 AM
According to Japanese reports, former Hyundai A-League Championship winning coach Graham Arnold has been sacked from his J-League club Vegalta Sendai.

Nikkansports.com reported the story this morning though the club has yet to make a formal statement.

The club sits second bottom of the J-League, winless in six with four draws.

Arnold arrived at the start of this J-League season, after bringing A-League glory to Central Coast last season.

If confirmed, it opens up the possibility of a return to the A-League next season for the former Socceroo coach.

Vegalta currently has Perth Glory keeper Danny Vukovic on-loan at the club.

The club also signed former Central Coast playmaker Mike McGlinchey and fitness trainer Andrew Clark.

Grimario
09-04-2014, 11:01 AM
Im chatting to Graham Arnolds daughter. He wasnt sacked. Him and his family hated how things were in Japan. He wanted to leave, they let him

If that's true, what a gutless move. Sign 3 former CCM players/staff then bail on them because you can't hack it.

la bazzle
09-04-2014, 11:03 AM
Lol you could imagine him saying that over dinner while spitting out any other excuse he could think of

joel31
09-04-2014, 11:09 AM
His football was to prehistoric for the Japanese league

GazFish35
09-04-2014, 11:29 AM
like you're grammar.

joel31
09-04-2014, 11:31 AM
like you're grammar.
good call

lquiquer
09-04-2014, 01:35 PM
If that's true, what a gutless move. Sign 3 former CCM players/staff then bail on them because you can't hack it.

No Mirin bottles at the ground....he couldn't take it any more

MFKS
09-04-2014, 01:44 PM
What price Middleby goes after him??

Hunter403
09-04-2014, 03:05 PM
Sydney will sign him and we will sign Frankie boy!

Grimario
16-04-2014, 11:40 PM
Mariners sunk by Hutchinson own goal :lulz:

The Central Coast Mariners hopes of progressing from their group in the AFC Champions League have suffered a blow as they suffered a 1-0 loss to K-League Classic strugglers FC Seoul.
The result sees the Mariners remain on six points and needing a win in Japan next week against Sanfrecce Hiroshima - along with other results to fall their way - to progress from Group F and into the competition's knockout stage.
FC Seoul weathered a series of good first-half attacks from the Mariners but couldn't convert their chances despite dominating large parts of the match.
And having missed their chances, the Mariners were caught by a late sucker –punch when John Hutchinson mis-timed a clearance two minutes into injury time and virtually passed a ball from Kim Jin-kyu into his own net.
Heading into the match, Mariners boss Phil Moss brought Hutchinson, defender Brent Griffiths, midfielder Kim Seung-yong and forwards Mile Sterjovksi and Matt Simon back into the starting eleven after they all didn't begin the match last weekend against Brisbane.
Choi Yong-soo made three changes for the Koreans after their scoreless draw against Gyeongnam last weekend, with former Celtic man Cha Du-ri, Choi Hyun-tae and dynamic midfielder Yun Illok given starting jerseys.
FC Seoul, though, have been struggling on the domestic front, having posted just one K-League Classic win this season from eight fixtures. They also hadn’t won away from home in six AFC Champions League games.
In an even opening, Mariners forward Simon and Brazilian Rafael for the visitor both had strikes on goal in the opening five minutes.
Sterjovski’s delightful turn in midfield then set up Joshua Rose tracking forward in attack, who saw three attempts denied from close range in a rapid-fire exchange.
Goalkeeper Kim Yong Dae was being kept busy as Mariners midfielder Kim and Simon had chances saved in the 14th and 17th minutes respectively.
Rose, however, was then exposed in defence later in the first half as Cha got in behind him to slam a shot into the underside of the crossbar.
Mariners goalkeeper Liam Reddy was equal to the task in the 32nd minute as Rafael struck hard while Kim Chi-woo also fluffed his line as Hutchinson nosed wide down the other end.
Four minutes before the break Nick Montgomery picked up a costly booking, his second of the competition – meaning he is suspended for the final group game.
Left back Griffiths also fired from long range late in the half, forcing FC Seoul’s Kim to save to his left.
Simon had a half chance to open the scoring in the second half before both sides called upon their substitutes, with Bernie Ibini injected for the locals and Go Yo-han for Seoul.
Simon, who had been treading a fine line all evening was replaced after he picked up a booking, making him the second Mariners player suspended for the trip to Japan for next Wednesday’s game.
A top-shelf Reddy save with his legs kept the game evenly poised after Escudero found himself in a great position following a delivery from lively replacement Go.
Reddy then pulled out a great save low to the ground before a Seoul produced a third chance in quick succession - this time from 22 year-old Yun, who missed a free header.
An almost untouchable Go beat the off-side trap after 68 minutes but Reddy saved at close range again.
Rose struck a rising ball, delivered by Storm Roux, with 14 minutes remaining in one of the Mariners best chances of the second stanza.
In a blow for the visitor’s, the energetic Go was forced off with what appeared a hamstring strain after barely 20 minutes on the park.
Ibini rushed a chance late for the Mariners, but Kim was untroubled in the FC Seoul goal.
After all their chances, a late delivery directed into the area by Kim Jin-kyu was turned into the Mariners goal by Hutchinson for what was deserved result for the visitors.
The reigning A-League title holders will now turn their focus to the A-League finals elimination match against Adelaide in Gosford on Saturday afternoon.
FC Seoul 1 (Hutchinson (og) 92)
Central Coast Mariners 0
Crowd: 4,118 @ Central Coast Stadium

hawk
17-04-2014, 12:37 AM
FC Seoul 1 (Hutchinson (og) 92)
Nowhere Coast Mariners 0
Crowd: 4,118 @ Central Gypo Stadium

GazFish35
17-04-2014, 12:59 AM
4118 in school holidays?

Wow.

Beast
17-04-2014, 08:33 AM
but did Hutcho have a cry afterwards

MFKS
17-04-2014, 12:09 PM
Has he been arrested yet for the blatant match fixing???

MFKS
18-04-2014, 03:27 PM
A message to all the Wanderers/RBB fans,

We live where you holiday, and I know that there are a LOT of you holidaying in the Central Coast this weekend because the F3/M1 was absolutely choc-a-block packed tonight! (even at 9pm!). If you have no plans this Saturday at 4:30pm we would appreciate it if you came to Gosford and filled up our stadium (and preferably cheer for the Yellow and Blue, because Sydney FC won't win tomorrow night so the FFA can go **** themselves over their wet dreams of a Sydney Derby semi final!)

Yours truly,

A Mariners fan that just wants to see his stadium full this weekend. (JOE)
https://www.facebook.com/ALBanter?hc_location=timeline

Do these ****s have no shame

Jetmaster
18-04-2014, 08:53 PM
https://www.facebook.com/ALBanter?hc_location=timeline

Do these ****s have no shame

FFS....judging by the traffic pouring of onto the Hexham Bridge today, I think most Holiday makers are heading further up the coast.

Who holidays on the Central Coast?

Grimario
18-04-2014, 08:55 PM
FFS....judging by the traffic pouring of onto the Hexham Bridge today, I think most Holiday makers are heading further up the coast.

Who holidays on the Central Coast?

Other coasties?

WolfMan
18-04-2014, 09:01 PM
To be fair, everyday must feel like a holiday - no work and living in a caravan

seldom
19-04-2014, 12:35 AM
lol

furns
01-05-2014, 04:11 PM
Ill just leave this here

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BmIeyHwCMAAt6TM.jpg

GazFish35
01-05-2014, 04:57 PM
is that Boz?

pv4
01-05-2014, 06:34 PM
kitLAD

Bon
13-05-2014, 01:01 PM
Just saw WLG "liking" this on Facey, an open letter from The Mariners to Arnie..
So figured I'd post the lolz in here too.. haha :roflz:

Dear Arnie,

I’ll admit, I was at first sceptical when you first joined the club but I decided to give you a chance and you soon repaid the faith by delivering the club a Premiership and then in the magical season of 2012/13 you delivered the club its first grand final victory and Championship. We loved you for it.

Our club is used to losing key players. We’d experienced it with Mat Simon, Rostyn Griffiths, Tom Rogic, Mustafa Amini, Mile Jedinak, Danny Vukovic and Alex Wilkinson just to name a few. But we always rebuilt, despite being written off time and time again we continued to punch above our weight.

After the Championship triumph we lost a number of key players. The Flying Dutchman moved into coaching, Bojic moved to Sydney FC, Ibini went to China, Ryan went to Europe along with Bozanic and McBreen our goal scoring machine was loaned out to China.

The 2013/14 season started with the club looking to win back the Premiership and go back to back for the Championship. And then the offer came in from Vegalta Sendai and you were off to Japan. Like the players that moved on to bigger and better things, I didn’t begrudge you the chance to fulfil your dream, make more money and participate in a bigger league. I was hoping we’d see you back in the A-League one day, you said so yourself, returning home triumphant and at the helm of the mighty Mariners after a successful career at Sendai followed by a crack somewhere in Europe.

But then you took McGlinchey with you and your words of sorrow at leaving the club began to sound hollow. I don’t begrudge McGlinchey his chance at playing in a bigger league for more money but I thought it a little rude of you to pick off our best player in the middle of a season in which we were the defending champions. Then the wheels fell off at Sendai. What you were promised didn’t materialise and I saw the writing on the wall even then, Sydney FC would finally get their man.

We’ll always have the 2011/12 Premiership and the 2012/13 Championship and for those I will always be thankful. You did great things at the Mariners and I wish you all the luck for your career, just not at Bling FC. Maybe one day you’ll be back at the helm of the Mariners.

But for now, hands off our players. The first shots have been fired with Ibini reneging on a verbal agreement to remain on loan with the Mariners. It’s not the fact he’s leaving, it’s the way it has happened. McGlinchey is rotting on the bench in Japan, we want him back, not in sky blue.

You have a job to do at Sydney, I understand that, but don’t destroy everything you did here by poaching our much loved players. I won’t begrudge you the bigger pay check, but rebuild Sydney FC by doing what you did here, identify and develop young players, don’t buy them. Don’t burn bridges with the fans that you gave so much to and that gave you so much in return. Respect takes so long to build but can be lost in an instant. Seeing one more Mariner sign for Sydney FC will be that moment.

Sincerely,

Mariners Fan.

Jeterpool
13-05-2014, 01:25 PM
Just saw WLG "liking" this on Facey, an open letter from The Mariners to Arnie..

Filed in the small round filing cabinet...

pv4
13-05-2014, 01:28 PM
I've never seen that in my life :rof: must be one of your family members liking it Bon

Premy
13-05-2014, 01:30 PM
Andrew Clark sign with FC today too. Does that mean all respect lost?

q-money
13-05-2014, 01:32 PM

how many chips can one set of blokes have on their shoulders ay

Bon
13-05-2014, 01:32 PM
how many chips can one set of blokes have on their shoulders ay

They fit perfectly nestled next to the second head..

Grimario
19-05-2014, 12:23 PM
More at a Socceroos training day than a coastie game.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bn6LjqEIUAEdl-R.jpg

plague
19-05-2014, 01:30 PM
They tried to make out on the news last night that Jimmy Holland was a central coast 'local'.
Reasons why this is typical ratings grabbing media lies.
1. Far too good looking to be a Gypo.
2. That handball.

Such a Newy ledge, could probably be Tinks' love child.

hausmann
19-05-2014, 02:03 PM
Went down there for the fan day.

Taggart looked sharp in the sessions. Birra was a bit off the pace. I think Galekovich had the wood on him. Great to see Ange and his coaching staff emphasising "play forward" in the passing sessions, forcing the players to make quick, forward directed decisions. I never really saw this in GVE's warm up sessions with the Jets.

Played SBS's 2006 World Cup anthem "Green and Gold" to my boys on the way down into the hole of Gosford and explained to them the history of qualification, who Johnny Warren is, how the Socceroos were cursed and how the curse was broken.

Had McDonalds in the food court of the Gosford Mall. My son said, "this place feels creepy.". I replied "Yes it is son. Don't worry, we'll be out of here soon".

Good day all up.

Jeterpool
19-05-2014, 02:40 PM
Went down there for the fan day.

Taggart looked sharp in the sessions. Birra was a bit off the pace. I think Galekovich had the wood on him. Great to see Ange and his coaching staff emphasising "play forward" in the passing sessions, forcing the players to make quick, forward directed decisions. I never really saw this in GVE's warm up sessions with the Jets.

Played SBS's 2006 World Cup anthem "Green and Gold" to my boys on the way down into the hole of Gosford and explained to them the history of qualification, who Johnny Warren is, how the Socceroos were cursed and how the curse was broken.

Had McDonalds in the food court of the Gosford Mall. My son said, "this place feels creepy.". I replied "Yes it is son. Don't worry, we'll be out of here soon".

Good day all up.

Great post

Retro Jet
03-07-2014, 04:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Sl170yh6_M

Heard she got off at the Central Coast...

WolfMan
03-07-2014, 07:03 PM
For all the crap that comes with social media, I'm glad it highlights such abhorrent behaviour. I can only hope that racist views like this die off with the older generation

q-money
03-07-2014, 07:36 PM
lol ffs how's the accent gee whiz

furns
03-07-2014, 11:06 PM
This is what occurs when you let gypos travel

plague
04-07-2014, 03:39 PM
Ugly racist old train lady fessed up and complained she was stressed out coz she couldn't get a job or a fella.
Can't believe there aren't many opportunities out there in life and in love for a ugly old racist train lady.
Might be coz she's an ugly racist old train lady.

Premy
04-07-2014, 04:42 PM
Ugly racist old train lady fessed up and complained she was stressed out coz she couldn't get a job or a fella.
Can't believe there aren't many opportunities out there in life and in love for a ugly old racist train lady.
Might be coz she's an ugly racist old train lady.
**** I pissed myself when I heard she was looking on a Internet dating site, then I the next breath said she was visiting her husband in a retirement home.

Local Rules
04-07-2014, 04:50 PM
**** I pissed myself when I heard she was looking on a Internet dating site, then I the next breath said she was visiting her husband in a retirement home.

She also gave a false name on TV and to the cops. I'd do the same if I came from Gypoland

parksey
04-07-2014, 06:06 PM
is she even a coastie or what?

plague
04-07-2014, 06:19 PM
I dunno but she sure ticks a lot of boxes.
Got off at Wyong station didn't she?
Guilty by association I'd say.

Premy
04-07-2014, 06:20 PM
From Wyong.

Grimario
04-08-2014, 02:20 PM
http://www.theherald.com.au/story/2462416/chinese-cultural-theme-park-planned-for-warnervale/?cs=305

HE backers of a $500 million Chinese cultural theme park proposed for a site near Wyong say they are close to lodging a development application.

On Monday they released a new video animation showing their plans for the 15-hectare site at Warnervale.

An application to build the first stage of the park is expected to be lodged within weeks, but the plans revealed on Monday show it will include a ‘Thanksgiving Temple’ which comprises three main buildings and statues.

The broader plan comprises 12 individual areas including a meridian gate, treasure ship, arts and crafts workshop and even a ‘panda paradise’ themed area.

“It is incredibly exciting to get to the stage of lodging a development application and to see the sheer scale of the project,” Wyong mayor Doug Eaton said.

“I’ve truly never seen anything like this before – it’s going to blow people away when they watch the video and get a sense of how big and imaginative this concept really is and what it can do in terms of tourism for our shire.

“The developers have long been telling us that this theme park will be up there with the Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge in terms of tourist attractions and I’ve got to hand it to them – it’s absolutely in that category.’’

To be called Chappypie China Time, the proponent Australia-China Theme Park Pty Ltd says its aim is to integrate Chinese culture, nature and spirit into the ambitious project. They hope to open the park’s first stage in 2016.

Wyong council sold the company the land, adjacent to Warnervale airport, in 2012 for $10 million.

“The mayor of Wyong Shire Council was willing to back us when no one else would,” company CEO Bruce Zhong said.

“The mayor understands Chinese culture and the need for local government involvement in terms of attracting Chinese investment and now the results are in for everyone to see.”

Oh the :lulz:

MFKS
04-08-2014, 02:37 PM
http://www.theherald.com.au/story/2462416/chinese-cultural-theme-park-planned-for-warnervale/?cs=305

Oh the :lulz:

I take it this is going next to the airport they want also???

furns
04-08-2014, 03:00 PM
I had no idea two chinese restaurants on the coast meant they were the cultural Chinese hub for NSW.....

MFKS
04-08-2014, 04:07 PM
I had no idea two chinese restaurants on the coast meant they were the cultural Chinese hub for NSW.....

Don't forget the chinese rub and tug

Grimario
04-08-2014, 04:15 PM
Don't forget the chinese rub and tug

That's actually Thai.

Grimario
04-08-2014, 04:15 PM
That's what my mate tells me, anyway.

MFKS
04-08-2014, 04:19 PM
That's actually Thai.

They may say they are Thai but they are run by Chinese:tongue:

Grimario
04-08-2014, 04:28 PM
They may say they are Thai but they are run by Chinese:tongue:

Really? I thought they could have been Japanese. Last time I was in there I am sure she offered me a $2 saké.

GazFish35
24-08-2014, 08:30 AM
http://m.smh.com.au/sport/soccer/central-coast-mariners-face-lockout-over-outstanding-debts-and-ground-fees-20140823-107pg1.html

Central Coast Mariners' use of their home ground may be in jeopardy just six weeks out from the start of the season because of outstanding bills of about $300,000 for unpaid loans and venue rental fees.
The Mariners' opening day derby against Newcastle Jets on October 11 could be under threat as it is understood the A-League club has been warned by the venue's owner, Gosford City Council, that the gates will not be opened until all debts have been repaid, some of which were accumulated under previous administrations.
The club owes the council about $100,000 in unpaid stadium rental fees and is negotiating another sum of about $200,000. The outstanding rental fees were accumulated over the course of last season and, while the club has agreed to a payment plan to clear the debt by October 30, senior officials have been warned they may be denied the right to hire the venue until the debts are repaid. The Mariners purchased the scoreboard with financial assistance from the council in 2008 but are still yet to repay the full amount believed to be close to $200,000.
Mariners chief executive Bruce Stalder said the club is confident of repaying the full amount before the start of the season and is working closely with Gosford City Council to find a solution. "The club was helped by the council in getting the screen together," Stalder said. "We haven't concluded our side of paying it back or worked out how we want to use it in the future. We have to finish this and resolve the matter."
The Mariners are also set to hand over the licence of their youth academy to the local football association following a disagreement over how the program was run from a technical standard and $38,332 of mostly registration fees owed to Football NSW. Central Coast Football applied for the licence of the Central Coast Mariners Youth Academy, which plays in the NSW Premier League 2, and reached an agreement with the club to repay the Mariners' outstanding bills.
CCF chairman Darren Sprod said: "We signed a heads of agreement with Central Coast Mariners to run our program this year and we've now cancelled the agreement. We're about to sign an agreement to repay the debts outstanding and we're taking back the program.
"We are really supportive of [new Mariners coach] Phil Moss and the team. Our angle is to develop youth on the central coast and we tried a model this year and it didn't work. We hope to work in conjunction with the Mariners looking forward." The two parties had disagreements over funding provisions including a $175,000 pledge withheld by Central Coast Football. Stalder admitted there were some errors in the management of the program that occurred during the transition of leadership at the club and says the matter will be resolved soon.
"We as a club certainly made some mistakes with the delivery of that program," Stalder said. "We've had nothing but a sincere attempt to resolve the issues but it wasn't in time. To say the model doesn't work is a fairly large jump. It's endorsed by the FFA (Football Federation Australia) and it's certainly a strong model ... We'll have a very good resolution."

evolution
24-08-2014, 01:21 PM
I wonder if the rent is cheaper at North Sydney Oval... :whistling:

GazFish35
30-09-2014, 10:27 PM
Just lost to Sydney Olympic 3-1

Thomas477
01-10-2014, 12:06 AM

Grimario
01-10-2014, 01:22 AM
Didn't they lose 5-1 to the young Socceroos as well?

Jeterpool
01-10-2014, 07:19 AM
Didn't they lose 5-1 to the young Socceroos as well?

Not that I'm aware of. I read somewhere they experiemented with their lineup and this was the first loss of tehir pre-season campaign.

Grimario
01-10-2014, 10:04 AM
Not that I'm aware of. I read somewhere they experiemented with their lineup and this was the first loss of tehir pre-season campaign.

Can't find the result but they definitely played them...

The Young Socceroos play Central Coast Mariners in a friendly behind closed doors in Gosford on Saturday with the final squad to be finalised early next week ahead of their opening U-19 Asian Cup opening match against the UAE on October 10. They will face Indonesia and the top-seeded Uzbekistan in the group stage.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/sport/soccer/sydney-fc-striker-christopher-naumoff-on-junior-rep-duties-20140924-10li7x.html#ixzz3EqKRq5w2

Link left in for the love of Couscous.

Grimario
01-10-2014, 10:08 AM
Jubilee Sports Physiotherapy
Game Day - Young Socceroos vs Central Coast Mariners, Blue Tongue Stadium. Fantastic display by our boys infront of Ange Postecoglou with a resounding 5-1 win over the Gosford based outfit
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=823158357729152

Adam Howard ‏@adamOsaussies 12h12 hours ago
Mariners also lost 5-1 to the Young Socceroos. Hope it's not a portent of things to come

Scott Galloway ‏@scottgalloway31 Sep 24
Great 5-1 win against Central Coast Mariners! Top performance all round by the boys. Looking good for World Cup qualifiers #youngsocceroos

Stefan Mauk ‏@StefanMauk Sep 24
Top result by the boys 5-1 over the Mariners! #youngsocceroos

riley woodcock ‏@rileywoodcock11 Sep 24
Top win against top competition for the boys in preparation for qualifiers, 5-1 vs central coast #youngsocceroos

Jetmaster
03-11-2014, 06:12 PM
More mirth....

Patrick Zwaanswijk suing Central Coast Mariners over wrongful dismissal in June

By Mary-Louise Vince

Former Central Coast Mariners marquee Patrick Zwaanswijk is taking legal action against the A-League club for wrongful dismissal.

Former Dutch first division player Zwaanswijk had a three-year contract with the Mariners until his retirement in May 2013, when he was re-employed as head of youth and community football.

The Mariners are accused of terminating his position in June, 13 months into a three-year contract.

Zwaanswijk's lawyer Peter Moore said his client is now seeking almost $250,000 in lost earnings, as well as damages for breach of contract and loss of reputation.

"He is now not in receipt of the remuneration that was promised, which included superannuation, car, laptop computer and other benefits," he said.

"He had settled himself in on the basis that he didn't need to find any other employment because he had this position pursuant to the contract for three years.

"One year into the contract the club makes this decision by itself and he then has to find other employment, that's what he's looking for at this point in time."

Mr Moore says negotiations between the two parties have broken down and if the matter cannot be resolved, it will go to court.

The former defender played a crucial role in the club's grand final victory in 2012-13, scoring the opening goal in the 2-0 win over the Western Sydney Wanderers.

Zwaanswijk argues he has suffered loss, and continues to suffer loss and damage.

The statement of claim was lodged with Gosford District Court late last week.

The ABC has contacted the Mariners but has been told the chief executive is currently unable to comment.

OmeletteDuFromage
17-11-2014, 10:38 PM
AFTER storming into the Mariners dressingroom and throwing his boots to the floor, Malick Mane told his Central Coast teammates exactly what he thought of them — “you’re s. t”.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/football/malick-mane-released-from-mariners-after-storming-into-dressing-room-calling-teammates-st/story-fnk6rl6h-1227126265129

GazFish35
17-11-2014, 11:05 PM
he'll be steele's replacement

weston
18-11-2014, 08:58 AM
AFTER storming into the Mariners dressingroom and throwing his boots to the floor, Malick Mane told his Central Coast teammates exactly what he thought of them — “you’re s. t”.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/football/malick-mane-released-from-mariners-after-storming-into-dressing-room-calling-teammates-st/story-fnk6rl6h-1227126265129

Someone should of told him

Jeterpool
18-11-2014, 09:47 AM

He's not that great himself...

Frodo
18-11-2014, 11:10 AM

In his defense he probably was correct in his statement.. Some people just can't handle the truth.

weston
18-11-2014, 02:36 PM

Pretty darn quick. That's about it.

Grimario
18-11-2014, 02:53 PM
Would fit in at the Roar.

hawk
19-11-2014, 09:32 PM
In his defense he probably was correct in his statement.. Some people just can't handle the truth.

He was spot on. Also saw the light and taking off

parksey
20-11-2014, 12:38 AM
if there's one thing good about this season so far it's the mariners are also shite and we could be neck and neck with them for the spoon

Premy
25-11-2014, 06:57 PM
http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/article/2014/11/24/charlesworth-chases-games-sydney-save-mariners

Central Northern Coast Spirit Mariners.

Grimario
01-12-2014, 06:02 PM
Lawrie McKinna resigned as "club ambassador" for the scum today.

And they have just signed Peter Storrie as a consultant... the guy that oversaw the 4 year period at Portsmouth that saw them rack up a few hundred million quid of debt, fall into administration and plummet out of the EPL.

Fingers crossed it goes as well for the scum.

Premy
01-12-2014, 06:20 PM
Seriously these blokes are that unoriginal its hilarious. I relize most football songs are just rehashed but come on.

I get the whole we sing for yellow thing as they we're doing that before WSW existed.
But when you're main rivals sing an insulting song about you and then do the exact same song about them but you change one word it comes off as absolutely pathetic.

hausmann
01-12-2014, 06:43 PM
Doing Chase the Sun was funny too. I thought only we did that.

Premy
01-12-2014, 07:47 PM

They can have that, personally I don't like it unless there is a shed load of booze and darts involved.

Hunter403
01-12-2014, 11:12 PM
Is it just me, or does Hutchinson look like Tony Abbot's love child? He's about as popular as the PM!

hawk
04-12-2014, 10:52 PM

if it wasnt for their "rent a brass band " there'd be no noise at all

Grimario
05-12-2014, 06:02 PM
So... the covers are on. Heavy rain may delay start? My tip is MV on the Charlesworth Lewis method.

https://twitter.com/marinermick/status/540744740996542465

lquiquer
05-12-2014, 06:45 PM
So... the covers are on. Heavy rain may delay start? My tip is MV on the Charlesworth Lewis method.

https://twitter.com/marinermick/status/540744740996542465

westjet
05-12-2014, 06:49 PM
Central Coast Mariners fans plan silent protest against North Sydney Oval A-League fixtures

The Central Coast Mariners' fans are planning a silent protest against the A-League club's decision to play games at North Sydney Oval.

The Mariners are set to play the Melbourne Victory in an A-League clash at the cricket ground tonight, instead of their usual base of Central Coast Stadium in Gosford.

Mariners owner Mike Charlesworth wants up to four games to be played in Sydney next season in a push to widen the supporter base past its Gosford confines; a move which has enraged many fans.

The Yellow Army has built a reputation over the past decade as one of the most vocal and passionate fan groups in the A-League, but tonight plan to be silent

"It's the toughest decision we've ever made but we need to make a stand and tonight we'll do that", said Yellow Army spokesman Simon Fisher.

"Eventually if he does take four games to North Sydney then he may as well take all of them because if you're going to take four, we're not going to support them."

The reasoning behind taking games to Sydney is essentially two-fold: to increase the club's supporter base on Sydney's northshore, and to make more money through the gate.

The rent at North Sydney Oval is significantly lower than at Central Coast Stadium.

Mariners coach Phil Moss says he can understand the logic.

"We're very proud to be the Central Coast Mariners. This is our home, Central Coast Stadium is our home, but the owner is looking at ways to enlarge his footprint," Moss said.

It is not just Mariners fans with concerns over tonight's match being played at North Sydney Oval, best known as a cricket venue.

Victory coach Kevin Muscat has been critical all week over the surface.

"They don't feel that the pitch is safe. It's quite clear to me that the definition of safety is that you'll able to do everything in your powers to play and run as quick as you want and not have a fear of being injured, turn at high speed, and the players don't feel they can do that," Muscat said.

"So basically they'll run around with the handbrake on."

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-12-05/mariners-fans-planning-silent-protest/5947638?section=sport

Didnt realise they have been protesting for 10 years!

parksey
05-12-2014, 07:05 PM
The Yellow Army has built a reputation over the past decade as one of the most vocal and passionate fan groups in the A-League

:oops:

northern_swan
05-12-2014, 07:34 PM
NSO is significantly cheaper than the $7.5k they pay at Stade de Gypo?

Must be giving the joint away!

belchardo
05-12-2014, 08:30 PM
$3,000 a game I think I read.

boz-monaut
05-12-2014, 09:18 PM
why is the camera at ground level?

is it to do with the lightning?

Premy
05-12-2014, 09:22 PM
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-12-05/mariners-fans-planning-silent-protest/5947638?section=sport

Didnt realise they have been protesting for 10 years!

Cuts to ABC funding results in no research department. :lulz:

hawk
06-12-2014, 11:51 AM
management tells supporters they are sh1t so moves games to Nth Sydney. Only get 7000 and remain an embarrassment. says alot about the club.

&1gest
12-12-2014, 03:14 PM
AFC Kit

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B4n0mRwCQAARGLL.jpg

MFKS
12-12-2014, 03:28 PM
Isn't Purple the colour of the sexually frustrated??

pv4
12-12-2014, 03:54 PM
Thought their last ACL home kit looked better.

It'll come up better with a sponsor (#formodernfootball) as the gap in the sash looks a bit silly atm. I assume they'll be getting some Chinese water company or something like that again.

belchardo
12-12-2014, 04:33 PM
It'll come up better with a sponsor (#formodernfootball) as the gap in the sash looks a bit silly atm.

oh. right, that's for a sponsor is it? I assumed it was a representation of an opponents leg after a hutcho tackle.

Beeen
12-12-2014, 07:09 PM
oh. right, that's for a sponsor is it? I assumed it was a representation of an opponents leg after a hutcho tackle.

MFKS
21-12-2014, 08:15 PM
Now that we have broke the duck and ain't getting the all time HAL record for games without a win at least this season!!!!!! would just like to point out these ****s are now sitting on 10 and within sight of the crown.

I will be cheering these ****s on in their quest

Rocknerd
21-12-2014, 10:02 PM
Does anyone have an image of Hutcho the **** getting hit by the coin? Trying to find one but they're hidden in the internetz

pv4
30-12-2014, 08:02 AM
https://scontent-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/p720x720/10885227_10152882927696206_4198993837627248601_n.j pg?oh=fd354928954f223b944122747ee88259&oe=552BB71E

Interesting that the Lunatics get their skull and crossbones flag confiscated all the time, but CCM are allowed to actively promote people dressing as pirates, and hey, use skull and crossbones on the advertisement.

Tommyjet
30-12-2014, 09:14 AM
Trying to deflect from being gypsies. What a bunch of mongs

Jetmaster
30-12-2014, 10:20 AM
Seamen...:sigh:

plague
30-12-2014, 11:16 AM
So they want people to dress up like unemployed, uneducated mongs dressed in filthy clothing with zero dental hygiene who's primary purpose in life is to go around stealing other people's shit.

Got it.

Grimario
31-12-2014, 03:30 PM
Sebastian Hassett ‏@sebth
He promised a lot but ultimately failed to deliver what the Mariners were after. Kim Seung-yong has been released, effective immediately

So the guy the gypos kept over Flores has been punted. Ahahah, sucked in guys, we got your man and haven't played him very much!

:(

Thomas477
31-12-2014, 03:58 PM
Watch, we'll release Flores now.

northern_swan
31-12-2014, 04:25 PM

Stubbins doesn't want to play him anyway.

plague
31-12-2014, 04:43 PM
Nah, Gypos will sign Saba.

Couscous
04-01-2015, 10:14 PM
Still in the race for the six. Well done, Mariners.

Oh, and loved the pirate day theme! Great marketing initiative that we could learn from.

Grimario
04-01-2015, 10:28 PM
Still in the race for the six. Well done, Mariners.

Oh, and loved the pirate day theme! Great marketing initiative that we could learn from.

Victory already get great crowds, why would they need a pirate gimmick to get people thru the gate?

Couscous
04-01-2015, 10:32 PM
I officially ceased to be a Victory fan on Saturday, 20 December 2014. I am, at present, boning the Jets but am not necessarily in a committed, long-term relationship.

GazFish35
04-01-2015, 10:45 PM
Anyone leaving victree to follow us should be committed.

Couscous
04-01-2015, 10:48 PM
These things are organic. One does not choose.

hawk
06-01-2015, 12:24 AM
So they want people to dress up like unemployed, uneducated mongs dressed in filthy clothing with zero dental hygiene who's primary purpose in life is to go around stealing other people's shit.

Got it.

Their not dressed up. come as you are.

MFKS
24-01-2015, 10:19 PM
How ****ed is it that even when the Gypos get their arses handed to them we are in no position to laugh.

Ahh **** it :lol:

They deserve it anyway :lulzturtle:

Grimario
24-01-2015, 10:22 PM
Clearly the shit they have playing for them now is what you can get when spirit is your currency.

belchardo
25-01-2015, 12:33 PM
Clearly the shit they have playing for them now is what you can get when spirit is your currency.

Christ, what's our currency then???

pv4
30-01-2015, 11:34 AM
Does anyone have that high-quality picture of Hutcho crying after the grand final? I've seen it posted on this foz once before but can't find it..

Couscous
30-01-2015, 09:11 PM
Listen pal: no one in Newy has the right to "lolz" about gypos at the moment. One-month lock on this thread.

furns
30-01-2015, 09:41 PM
Wrong. We can get better. They will always be gypos.

hawk
30-01-2015, 11:34 PM
Listen pal: no one in Newy has the right to "lolz" about gypos at the moment. One-month lock on this thread.

I thought it was impossible to find someone lower than a gypo but here we are. congratulations.

plague
30-01-2015, 11:55 PM

Hahaha deadset Gypo this bloke.
How's Wyong heights going these days pal?

MFKS
31-01-2015, 12:00 AM
Geez Plague I expect much more from you.

That blokes trolling is kindergarten level.

You are an experienced campaigner and should know better than responding to shit like that.

Just neg rep him and move on

plague
31-01-2015, 12:02 AM
Geez Plague I expect much more from you.

That blokes trolling is kindergarten level.

You are an experienced campaigner and should know better than responding to shit like that.

Just neg rep him and move on

Nah mate, the bloke is legit.
Erryone knows there is no 'pretend to like the Gypos' in this dojo.

He'll be on your Alex Wilkinson bandwagon next, say g'day for us.

MFKS
31-01-2015, 12:09 AM
We should be praying tonight for a few things
Griff
Tinks to get the arse
Most importantly Ivan Frantic is right to play tomorrow otherwise that **** will most likely cost us the game when Sainsbury moves to RB as we don't seem to have any other options other than maybe Milligan who hasn't played in defence for years

Jeterpool
31-01-2015, 12:11 AM

Definitely belong in the away bay when the foz represents as the jets

Retro Jet
07-02-2015, 08:59 PM
Our crowd last night 6994
Theirs tonight 4,508
:blush:

lquiquer
07-02-2015, 11:46 PM
Theirs tonight 4,508
4508!!!!... lol..... Pirates must be back at sea?

furns
07-02-2015, 11:55 PM
4508!!!!... lol..... Pirates must be back at sea?

There was a bin on fire out the front of maccas. They all went to watch that.
Would probably have been more interesting than our game though........

Bon
09-02-2015, 09:24 AM
Theirs tonight 4,508

Perhaps their people are telling the horrible truth about the numbers coming in.. No way we had almost 7k..

I changed my user name
09-02-2015, 09:41 AM
Perhaps their people are telling the horrible truth about the numbers coming in.. No way we had almost 7k..

I would have to agree with that statement. I thought 7000 was pushing it a little .

BodyNovo
09-02-2015, 10:11 AM
honestly felt as though there were about as much people when we played the knights back in season 2.

northern_swan
12-02-2015, 10:53 PM
Lolz...

Right down the bottom of A-League Confidential

http://www.foxsports.com.au/football/a-league/a-league-confidential-all-stars-in-serious-doubt-secret-behind-wanderers-first-win/story-e6frf4gl-1227217700333

CENTRAL COAST CONFUSION

THERE were more fans than the official attendance at Central Coast Stadium last weekend for the win over Adelaide. The problem is that quite a few never got inside the stadium. Plenty of members turned up, realised they were being charged for entry as the game had been planned for Brookvale but been switched back, and walked off in disgust.

Hunter403
18-02-2015, 01:10 PM
Made my day!

http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/video/400324163947/Embarrassing-own-goal-from-Rose

belchardo
18-02-2015, 01:30 PM

Retro Jet
18-02-2015, 03:50 PM
:lulzturtle::lulzturtle::lulzturtle::lulzturtle::l ulzturtle:
:brrr:

Fixed.
There weren't enough of these -> :lulzturtle:

Grimario
20-02-2015, 05:10 PM
http://www.newcastlefootball.net/forum/showthread.php?119-Gypos-lolz-go-in-here&p=111306#post111306

Beleaguered Central Coast Mariners coach Phil Moss is facing the imminent prospect of the axe unless there is a significant turnaround in the struggling club's fortunes.

Jetmaster
20-02-2015, 05:19 PM
Just in time to be the new coach of Hunter Mariners next season.........

Grimario
20-02-2015, 05:24 PM
Just in time to be the new coach of Hunter Mariners next season.........

Hunter Mariners? We're going to be a combined entity... the Newcastle Coast Jetskiers.

Grimario
20-02-2015, 05:36 PM
JSoccer Magazine
‏@JSoccerMagazine
Spoke to Shimizu S-Pulse staff today, said that nothing signed with Mitchell Duke yet, just FYI #CCM #socceroos ICYMI

This was 2 days ago...

pv4
20-02-2015, 05:59 PM
JSoccer Magazine
‏@JSoccerMagazine
Spoke to Shimizu S-Pulse staff today, said that nothing signed with Mitchell Duke yet, just FYI #CCM #socceroos ICYMI

This was 2 days ago...

The way CCM produced the announcement, it sounded like the deal had been done but was waiting solely on Duke passing his medical. Seems odd this hasn't been wrapped up yet. If he does come home, surely Duke will give up on overseas aspirations - that will have been two clubs to turn him back around, pretty brutally.

Grimario
20-02-2015, 06:01 PM
The way CCM produced the announcement, it sounded like the deal had been done but was waiting solely on Duke passing his medical. Seems odd this hasn't been wrapped up yet. If he does come home, surely Duke will give up on overseas aspirations - that will have been two clubs to turn him back around, pretty brutally.

Apparently the coach described him as a "heavy tank"

MFKS
06-03-2015, 08:18 AM
Police have launched an investigation after a man walked into a police station on the NSW Central Coast and handed in what he claimed was a severed penis.

A NSW Police spokeswoman confirmed that a man had attended Toukley police station about 11.15am on Thursday and handed officers an "unidentified item".

Fairfax Media understands the man told the officers that the penis was not his.

That item had been taken to John Hunter Hospital, where it would be forensically examined by specialists, the spokeswoman said.

She said she could not confirm the man's report that it was a penis.

A NSW Ambulance spokeswoman said paramedics were called to Main Road in Toukley, where the police station is located, about 11.30am on Thursday to reports of a possible traumatic injury.

However, she said paramedics sent to the scene were not required to treat anyone

WTF

Just another day in Gypo Land

GazFish35
06-03-2015, 08:23 AM
If the ambos weren't required to threat anyone do we assume it wasn't the blokes wang?

Who picks up a severed cock in the first place?

MFKS
06-03-2015, 08:44 AM
If the ambos weren't required to threat anyone do we assume it wasn't the blokes wang?

Who picks up a severed cock in the first place?

So many questions
So few answers

Logic Gypos work on is a hard thing to comprehend

WolfMan
06-03-2015, 08:59 AM
Apparently it was not a human body part. Animal, but not saying which type

Grimario
06-03-2015, 10:24 AM
Moss gone...

http://www.ccmariners.com.au/article/club-statement-head-coach-phil-moss-stood-aside/17fpnukcgtryv1fgb6dwqxtxra

lquiquer
06-03-2015, 10:24 AM
Moss gone..... Lol

Grimario
06-03-2015, 10:28 AM
Moss gone..... Lol

I don't know if it's really lolworthy... along with Stubbins, he has looked the most out of his depth. If I was a coastie fan, I would be pleased he was given the boot.

Not quite the level of rejoicing I would do if Stubbins was axed, mind.