PDA

View Full Version : You know what really grinds my gears?

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8

hawk
26-11-2012, 11:07 AM
Pretty sure the N word is banned in here.

furns
26-11-2012, 02:53 PM
I cant believe people pay money to actually go watch them ffs

parksey
26-11-2012, 08:07 PM
You can tell from that post just how ugly they were if they ruined a night that included a nickelback concert.

lol

boz-monaut
26-11-2012, 10:03 PM
when you mean to bag something and inadvertently expose how utterly shithouse your music taste is and everyone laughs at you for ever and ever and ever

Bluebeard
26-11-2012, 10:08 PM
trying to arrange Christmas with 5 kids / parents - f...king nightmare

weston
27-11-2012, 10:08 AM
^ the last 2 posts

furns
27-11-2012, 11:59 AM
when you mean to bag something and inadvertently expose how utterly shithouse your music taste is and everyone laughs at you for ever and ever and ever
wouldnt that float your boat tho?

plague
27-11-2012, 04:39 PM
People who perform elaborate wedding proposals.
Keep your hot air balloons, interpretive dance routines and gondola rides to yourselves.

You make me look bad.

(Yeah nah Furns even though I don't know you congrats anyway).

Grimario
27-11-2012, 04:47 PM
If it makes you happy, plague, my missus and I were in a long distance relationship, she flew in from Adelaide for a visit and when she got to my place, I ignored her door knocking, made her open the door herself and was sitting there in a pair of trackies and t-shirt with the ring. Romantic. Got chinese take away from TOP CHEF at Stockton. Didn't have candles.

plague
27-11-2012, 04:59 PM
If it makes you happy, plague, my missus and I were in a long distance relationship, she flew in from Adelaide for a visit and when she got to my place, I ignored her door knocking, made her open the door herself and was sitting there in a pair of trackies and t-shirt with the ring. Romantic. Got chinese take away from TOP CHEF at Stockton. Didn't have candles.

Wow, even I wasn't THAT casual.

Flying out for an O/S trip for a month the next day, missus and I went to local restaurant that we always went to. Ate dinner, popped question. She had no idea I was thinking about it.
All good.
Sent group text from airport the next day to tell everyone then switched phone off. By the time we got back everyone had forgotten we were engaged. Zero fuss.
Married on a Saturday, first day of married life spent at SFS watching Griffo score the winner in the GF.

Surprisingly, she still hasn't left me.

furns
27-11-2012, 05:08 PM
People who perform elaborate wedding proposals.
Keep your hot air balloons, interpretive dance routines and gondola rides to yourselves.

You make me look bad.

(Yeah nah Furns even though I don't know you congrats anyway).lol cheers

plague
28-11-2012, 04:30 PM
Not closing the fridge door properly before going to work.
Driving home thinking about that delicious first freezing cold beer then being greeted by a wet floor and a forlorn looking warm White Rabbit Dark Ale six pack.

Gutted.

Superdylan
28-11-2012, 08:38 PM
All this humidity is grinding my gears

boz-monaut
28-11-2012, 08:42 PM
could really do with a dip in a refreshing swimming pool hey?

au revoir
28-11-2012, 09:11 PM
a forlorn looking warm White Rabbit Dark Ale six pack.

Gutted.

nice choice in beer. i sympathise.

Superdylan
28-11-2012, 09:16 PM
could really do with a dip in a refreshing swimming pool hey?

Got one out the back, just have been doing other things today.

pistolpete
28-11-2012, 09:31 PM
Got one out the back, just have been doing other things today.

You should write for SNL, every post contains a high level of hilarity

MFKS
29-11-2012, 01:28 PM
Cocksuckers who drive 10-20kmph slower than the speed limit on one laned roads. Cocksuckers must think they are the pace car in a ****ing grand prix. Usually some stupid arse old **** who looks like they are on day release from the Gypo Coast

IF I wanna drive at the speed limit then by the grace of Lord Griffo LET ME

Bon
29-11-2012, 01:37 PM
Cocksuckers who drive 10-20kmph slower than the speed limit on one laned roads. Cocksuckers must think they are the pace car in a ****ing grand prix.

These are the same drivers who speed up when you finally get to a spot where there is an overtaking lane or broken lined section of road..

MFKS
29-11-2012, 02:00 PM
These are the same drivers who speed up when you finally get to a spot where there is an overtaking lane or broken lined section of road..

That would be the ones. Drove along past Bar Beach up Scenic Drive today heading home to Kotara Sth and some ****wit was driving at 30km all the way in a 50km zone!!! Started to hook it once we got on City Rd though and I only caught up to him at a red light

Jeterpool
29-11-2012, 02:04 PM
Cars with Antlers and red noses on them and those stupid ones that put "eyelashes" on their headlights.

It's a car not a reindeer or a face!

plague
29-11-2012, 05:17 PM
Cars with Antlers and red noses on them and those stupid ones that put "eyelashes" on their headlights.

It's a car not a reindeer or a face!

I'm not a violent person but my Lord Jeesus I want to stab these people in the face so fricken bad.

skippy
29-11-2012, 05:20 PM

Love doing that to stir people up, was cruising around the beaches today well under the speed limit with some old prick sitting on my arse, than as soon as I got to city road floored it and he could hardly keep up... :gent:

russjaybee
29-11-2012, 05:29 PM

This also grinds the SHIT outta my gears. Inconsistent driving is very dangerous.
Hope you're joking skippy ya big ol' jerk.

MFKS
29-11-2012, 05:29 PM
Love doing that to stir people up, was cruising around the beaches today well under the speed limit with some old prick sitting on my arse, than as soon as I got to city road floored it and he could hardly keep up... :gent:
Well Played Sir :wink:

plague
29-11-2012, 05:43 PM

All jokes aside I drive like a maniac at the best of times but anyone who rushes that lap round the beach is a fool.
Hot chicks everywhere.
Wipe off 5 etc.....

boz-monaut
29-11-2012, 06:44 PM
I had some utter douche go up my arse as he pulled out of Nobbys car park - so naturally I slowed right down for the speed humps

dude had those ear ring plugs, piece of shit car, slackjawed mate with one of those flat brimmed caps - you know the type

I pulled into King Edward partially because having someone that close was pissing me off, partially to see the red tide and this bloke who was obviously in such a hurry also pulled in to take the scenic route

jeez there's some crap drivers and incredibly stupid, ugly, pointless people in our fair city

MFKS
29-11-2012, 07:03 PM
All jokes aside I drive like a maniac at the best of times but anyone who rushes that lap round the beach is a fool.
Hot chicks everywhere.
Wipe off 5 etc.....

I see your point Plague but the goose was doing it in residential areas even with no hotties about and nowhere near the beach.

I could have coped if along the waterfront with some hotties about as he slowed down but it was 4-5 kms of it and then all of a sudden on an 80km road off he goes like a Gypo to Centrelink on dole day!! Pissed me right off

Also hottie count mid morning today was negligible so no real excuse!! I was looking anyways!!!

militiamon
29-11-2012, 07:40 PM
I am personally a big fan of watching others get pissed while driving. I mean, I'll shake my head at your white VS commodores doing 90 in a 50 zone, but the key is to keep a straight face and never take it personally. That way, I can sit back and take much pleasure in the rage of others.

One of my personal faves was when I was driving in front of some butch, bogan chick for all of 30 seconds before she started fuming at me. I was doing 63 in a 60 zone (my speedo is digital), but then I dropped it back to a cool 58 and she went ballistic. Her reaction to that made my week, middle fingers, mouthing foul words, all for driving a couple of km/h below the speed limit for 10 seconds :rof:

Other good moments are when two bogans rage at each other due to a combined effort of dickheadness. Coming home one day along Lake Rd, from about Wallsend to Glendale these two idiots kept pulling in front of each other and slowing down, trying to cut each other off, and eventually driving down the hill in the parking lane at 90 km/h all while giving it the big ones to each other. V amusing driving just behind them watching them almost kill themselves because one guy was going slightly slower than what the other guy wanted to do.

sh10
29-11-2012, 07:47 PM
tailgaters love it when you slow down

Grimario
29-11-2012, 11:10 PM
It's not a new page yet so I can;t just say work.

How about eating dinner at my desk at 10pm when I get home and log back in to finish off the last few hours of shit that needs being done befomre a 9am meeting tomoz? And my boss is on leave again so im acting head honcho... and one of my colleagues is thinking about leaving, off to another job so there goes my dreams of ever having a ****ing 8 hour day.

Fukc. ****.

parksey
29-11-2012, 11:31 PM
I am personally a big fan of watching others get pissed while driving. I mean, I'll shake my head at your white VS commodores doing 90 in a 50 zone, but the key is to keep a straight face and never take it personally. That way, I can sit back and take much pleasure in the rage of others.

One of my personal faves was when I was driving in front of some butch, bogan chick for all of 30 seconds before she started fuming at me. I was doing 63 in a 60 zone (my speedo is digital), but then I dropped it back to a cool 58 and she went ballistic. Her reaction to that made my week, middle fingers, mouthing foul words, all for driving a couple of km/h below the speed limit for 10 seconds :rof:

Other good moments are when two bogans rage at each other due to a combined effort of dickheadness. Coming home one day along Lake Rd, from about Wallsend to Glendale these two idiots kept pulling in front of each other and slowing down, trying to cut each other off, and eventually driving down the hill in the parking lane at 90 km/h all while giving it the big ones to each other. V amusing driving just behind them watching them almost kill themselves because one guy was going slightly slower than what the other guy wanted to do.

get off the road

militiamon
29-11-2012, 11:45 PM
It's not a new page yet so I can;t just say work.

How about eating dinner at my desk at 10pm when I get home and log back in to finish off the last few hours of shit that needs being done befomre a 9am meeting tomoz? And my boss is on leave again so im acting head honcho... and one of my colleagues is thinking about leaving, off to another job so there goes my dreams of ever having a ****ing 8 hour day.

Fukc. ****.

work = $$$ + hos = :cool:

get off the road

Still on the L's aren't you? Want me to teach you? :)

Grimario
29-11-2012, 11:57 PM
Work = $$$ - mortgage - wife = :(

Also, it was a new page.

****ing work.

Where is my whiskey?

parksey
30-11-2012, 12:00 AM
work = $$$ + hos = :cool:

Still on the L's aren't you? Want me to teach you? :)

i'll get back to you

Buddha
02-12-2012, 12:59 AM
wgmg: that i have two ****ed hamstrings now! im seriously considering giving up sport so i can finally be fit

skippy
02-12-2012, 12:58 PM
wgmg: that i have two ****ed hamstrings now! im seriously considering giving up sport so i can finally be fit

get your back and hips sorted out, more than likely causing hamstring problems

goaliepersempre
05-12-2012, 12:31 PM
The Tax Office

MFKS
05-12-2012, 01:20 PM
The Tax Office

Cock suckers of the highest order.

3 times I spoke with them trying to adjust my taxation plans with them when my employment status changed. Dumb ****s said they fixed it and I kept getting bills every 3 months asking for a couple of grand in tax. Ring them up again and sort it out.

Done this a few times and then out of the blue about 2 years later I get a letter of demand for a sum of about $600 from Debt Collectors the ATO have arranged to come after me to settle a debt they claim I owe them. Never received one letter at all from them asking for the money just a straight out letter from a debt collector.

Rang the debt collector up and had a chat with them. Informed him if he sent one of his blokes up to see me to bring the Police with him cause he would be needing them.

Ended up having to spend about 2-3 days worth of my time sorting this out. ****s couldn't even find one bit of documentation on their system where they had any correspondence to me about the matter.Turns out it was a glitch on the ATO computer system that kept putting me back on their list.

Ironic thing was at the time I hadn't bothered chasing up an issue with the ****ers that seen them have to pay me off to the tune of over 3k. After the shenanigans were sorted my procrastination on the matter was resolved and I fleeced them of the $3k they owed me. Rather moronic that they are hitting me up to settle a $600 debt with them when they owed me over $3k.

Also I never received any form of apology from the ****s

Retro Jet
05-12-2012, 02:12 PM
WGMG?
Dumb pr!cks who design a parking meter with a minimum fee of $2:50...that doesn't take 50c pieces!!!
Wtf?
(N'cle Museum Parking area. Probably other meters around town too I'm guessing)

Jeterpool
28-12-2012, 09:59 PM
WGMG

Being a Liverpool and Jets fan

*sigh*

hawk
29-12-2012, 01:40 AM

but you're only 12, push through and give up stretching

hawk
29-12-2012, 01:41 AM
mcmong top hal scorer, someone do something

Superdylan
30-12-2012, 02:53 AM
Getting hungry even though you had breakie, lunch and dinner :(

WolfMan
30-12-2012, 08:27 AM

Worms

seldom
30-12-2012, 01:42 PM

this is where snacks fit in

belchardo
03-01-2013, 11:41 PM
the new masterchef ads with the chef 'who can spot a brilliant chef by how they hold a knife'. god, thank god there is only about three more days of the hopman cup left (although the new micallef show looks like it is worth watching, so i will have to put up with the shit ads again in the future).

weston
04-01-2013, 03:39 PM
the new masterchef ads with the chef 'who can spot a brilliant chef by how they hold a knife'. god, thank god there is only about three more days of the hopman cup left (although the new micallef show looks like it is worth watching, so i will have to put up with the shit ads again in the future).

Kind of like my old mates mum... told me one day she could tell the guy next door was either a widow or divorcee because of the way he hung his washing out...... uh, really?

hawk
05-01-2013, 01:01 AM

this is where snacks fit in

great idea lucky legs!

LINGERA
07-01-2013, 10:46 AM
shotgunners in call of duty black ops 2

Bon
07-01-2013, 10:49 AM

Hahahaha.. My roommate plays that game religiously (in fact, he is about to get sacked cause he has taken a ridiculous amount of sickies to play the bloody thing)..
Its hilarious getting bent/pissed and watching him rage at noobs camping at spawn points or froth about, blaming lag for why he got killed..

LINGERA
07-01-2013, 12:19 PM
by roomate do you mean yourself?

Grimario
07-01-2013, 12:23 PM
Hahahaha.. My roommate plays that game religiously (in fact, he is about to get sacked cause he has taken a ridiculous amount of sickies to play the bloody thing)..
Its hilarious getting bent/pissed and watching him rage at noobs camping at spawn points or froth about, blaming lag for why he got killed..
There were guys at work that scheduled leave around the release of Halo 4. Unbelievable behaviour.

WGMG... 42 degrees forecast tomorrow. Energy Australia (or Ausgrid or whatever they are called these days) are doing maintenance, cutting my power off for 5 hours. No a/c. If pets die, wonder if I can sue...

Buddha
07-01-2013, 12:46 PM

Wgmg: people who don't appreciate the beauty of a shotgun on CoD. If you can be proficient with a shotgun against the quick scopers and sprayers then my hat goes off to you

LINGERA
07-01-2013, 03:56 PM
Wgmg: people who don't appreciate the beauty of a shotgun on CoD. If you can be proficient with a shotgun against the quick scopers and sprayers then my hat goes off to you

being proficient with a shotgun against quick scopers??? shotguns are built in quick scopes

Bon
07-01-2013, 04:01 PM
by roomate do you mean yourself?

Hahaha Nah not me mate.. I haven't been a slave to the console since Goldeneye/Mario Kart on the 64..

plague
07-01-2013, 10:50 PM
Don't know if it actually GMG but what the **** is going on with all these young people now sporting tatts on their faces?
Just a seriously ****ed up thing to be doing that to yourself.
What's going on?

The Dunster
07-01-2013, 11:35 PM
WGMG: Call of Duty. Seriously - it's one of the most piss weak games of all time. Operation Flashpoint: Now that was a seriously good FPS.

Skirt Boy
08-01-2013, 11:24 AM
WGMG: Call of Duty. Seriously - it's one of the most piss weak games of all time. Operation Flashpoint: Now that was a seriously good FPS.

I used to help run a forum/website devoted to that game.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y149/Minardiau/Screenshots/m1a2.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y149/Minardiau/Screenshots/m1a2a.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y149/Minardiau/Screenshots/marp_edited.jpg

LINGERA
08-01-2013, 12:02 PM
i just threw up in my mouth a little

furns
08-01-2013, 03:13 PM
Game clearly needs more lens flares

plague
08-01-2013, 04:45 PM
I used to help run a forum/website devoted to that game.

".....and now I take photos of hot chicks".

I'd say you've come a long way my friend.

Skirt Boy
15-01-2013, 03:25 PM
Temps of -9

Jeterpool
15-01-2013, 03:53 PM
Teleconferences

hawk
16-01-2013, 11:29 PM
Temps of -9
and 39. meet ya in the middle

slobsy
18-01-2013, 12:51 PM
how shit are memes

q-money
18-01-2013, 01:02 PM
like everything on the internet they were ruined when the stupid and illiterate found about them

GazFish35
18-01-2013, 01:22 PM
People using double negatives.

au revoir
18-01-2013, 01:35 PM
i don't not know what you mean. frustrating.

Buddha
18-01-2013, 02:59 PM
The whole Lance Armstrong saga

slobsy
18-01-2013, 04:18 PM
People using double negatives.

i ain't not a dorkus

weston
19-01-2013, 01:49 PM
The Ex...

q-money
19-01-2013, 02:06 PM
root her best friend

weston
19-01-2013, 02:32 PM
Will get aids

Retro Jet
19-01-2013, 04:23 PM
WGMG?
The Dept of Fair Trading

I do bookwork for a p!ssant food co-op and these wankers want their pound of flesh with all the paperwork etc.
You know, crossed t's and dotted lower case j's... Had some idiot down there saying "our Auditor didn't do the right report".
I used the Treasurer from the Cookers Juniors and quite frankley, with his experience as an Auditor in both England and here,
he could tell these dickheads how to Audit. Probably could write a book on the subject. Got that fixed.
Then, there was one sheet with a Directors statement that didn't have a date on it.
So phucking what. I ran it through the printer with the correct date at the bottom of the AGM date and posted it back off to Bathurst
10 days before the 5mth 28 day cut off after your AGM deadline. Plenty of time. Job done....or so I though.
Received a letter yesterday saying we have an Overdue Annual Report. Fines apply...bla bla bla

In the future, do not people, I repeat, do not refer to these wankers at the DoFT as anything but:
The Department of Fools and Tools

q-money
24-01-2013, 11:13 AM
http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health-fitness/australias-favourite-gym-songs-revealved/story-fneuzle5-1226559353948

why the youth of today (especially those who go to the gym) are horrible

Bon
24-01-2013, 11:15 AM
http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health-fitness/australias-favourite-gym-songs-revealved/story-fneuzle5-1226559353948

Bloody hell..
I don't think I can eat the amount that I want to vomit after reading through that list of Top 50 songs..

Jeterpool
24-01-2013, 11:26 AM
None of those songs are on my list. I haven't heard of half of them!

q-money
24-01-2013, 11:36 AM
enjoy your lynrd skynrd collection old timer

MFKS
24-01-2013, 12:19 PM
Actually Q Man I would rather be listening to "Old Timer" Music rather than the shit the Yoof today listen to.

Not personally a big fan of those inbred hicks who died in a plane crash.
Thank god they weren't Australia otherwise that song would have been Sweet Home Long Jetty or something along those lines

Jeterpool
24-01-2013, 01:16 PM

can't help but have a chuckle at that!

sh10
24-01-2013, 01:17 PM
Whenever I'm back in the east, the car radio goes to WSFM as a default

there are some dead set honking tracks in that list (i.e. most of them)

pv4
24-01-2013, 04:03 PM

i'm the cat with the bass and drum
goin round like bom bom bom

:lulzturtle:

Jeterpool
24-01-2013, 09:00 PM
People who don't wave when you let them in while you're driving

au revoir
24-01-2013, 10:05 PM
http://thelithiumrobot.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Maroon-Golf.jpg

MFKS
24-01-2013, 10:16 PM
Sitting at red lights with a pile of cars going in other directions also sitting at red lights. Yet some bloke 500m away comes toddling down the road to a green light that has been on forever for NO ONE.

Feel like it is some elaborate plot to send you into a postal worker interstate killing spree when that happens

Skirt Boy
24-01-2013, 10:20 PM
Waking up to a temp of -9, it's snowing and having to walk to university GMFG big time.

au revoir
24-01-2013, 10:28 PM
must be a bit chilly for skirts over there at the moment

Skirt Boy
24-01-2013, 10:38 PM
Are you stalking me?

au revoir
24-01-2013, 10:45 PM
negative

Skirt Boy
24-01-2013, 10:52 PM
members of Newy Football.Net stalking me on Facebook grinds my gears and is kinda creepy.

parksey
24-01-2013, 11:06 PM
People who don't wave when you let them in while you're driving

http://thelithiumrobot.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Maroon-Golf.jpg

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc279/Storm_Static_Sleep/dealwithit50.gif

au revoir
24-01-2013, 11:13 PM
happenstance. chill out.

The Dunster
24-01-2013, 11:18 PM
WGMG ? The Muzak people apparently listen to at the gym.. It's bad enough these jokers think they are actually healthy.

Bluebeard
25-01-2013, 08:53 PM

I will thank you

hawk
25-01-2013, 10:15 PM
authstralian of the year. well done vib chewa

The Dunster
26-01-2013, 07:48 PM
John Church the ****ing grub in Charlestown Square playing the "Stop The Boats" card.

Absolute disgrace this **** and should never ever be allowed to call himself a liberal.

Those of us that can remember the Vietnam War can look back to a time when we accepted people that needed our help.

No questions asked we simply opened our doors and welcomed the refugees into our communities.

Today, we have media and politicians spreading lies and messages of hate throughout the community about refugees to make sure they are well and truly hated before arrival.

This country has gone backwards. **** all to celebrate

Bon
26-01-2013, 10:20 PM
I have no doubt I'm not the only one that could say this.. But without the migrant camps or refugees, I wouldn't be here..
Seeing all the racist bollocks and morons carrying on today makes me ashamed to be Australian..

boz-monaut
26-01-2013, 10:55 PM
courtesy of snatchez

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/552606_10151369648285789_735622939_n.jpg

other things to disappoint me about being Australian today:
* flag containing Union Jack
* second celebrity in a row to get Australian of the Year
* hottest 100 being shit
* Craig Deans

Pico
27-01-2013, 01:22 AM
Not surprising that the flag has not change when you look at the abominations that they put forward.

http://resources1.news.com.au/images/2013/01/24/1226561/278637-sporting-flag.jpg

http://blog.thepastoralcompany.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/myozflag1.gif

http://www.peterballard.org/ozflag/800px-Flag_of_Australia_with_Aboriginal_flag_replacing_U nion_flag.svg.png

http://flagspot.net/images/a/au!ausf1.gif

Retro Jet
27-01-2013, 02:39 AM
I recently read a description of the cringe-worthy dickheads that you see on Australia Day in a little local book.
When I read it it hit me: That's it! That's the best description of these flag wearing wankers you could ever put into 5 little words
It's from the January chapter of A year down the drain by local writer/editor Mark MacLean...former owner of MacLean's Bookstore
on Beaumont St. (Actually met him at Chinchen St bridge last Mon in fact. I was on the Bridge, he was down the drain! lol)
Mark writes about his experience of coming back home after visiting relatives in England. Pg 12....

By complete accident we landed at Sydney Airport on Australia Day.
It was very early in the morning but by the time we'd cleared customs we
found ourselves surrounded by people in Australian-flag T-shirts and hats.
They were almost to a woman and man, the type of overweight,
Southern Crossed tattooed, fit-in-or-****-off Aussies....

Fit-in-or-****-off...the sort of attitude that fuels incidents like Cronulla.

boz-monaut
27-01-2013, 08:18 AM
it's always the people who are most proud to come from a place, are the people that that place is the least proud of

plague
27-01-2013, 11:08 AM
I don't reackon there's any more rednecks in Oz than what there were 30 years ago. It's just that through social media etc they are given more of a voice.
Free speech and all that.

Still ****wits though.

plague
27-01-2013, 12:17 PM
WGMG: Reverse racism.
Yeah, let's drive a bigger wedge through society.

Also WGMG: Dogooders.
****ing smarmy pricks. Hate em.

hawk
27-01-2013, 01:18 PM
courtesy of snatchez
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/552606_10151369648285789_735622939_n.jpg

not buying into this. yep, we are going to the shitter. courtesy of the homebred rednecks, middle class poofs, to the tight knit crim imports that love the sympathy from the white guilt party. Sounds like Sydney already.

no pride here, enjoy

Buddha
27-01-2013, 11:13 PM
The irony is that these bogans are telling the boat people to **** off, when back in 1788 their ancestors we're infact boat people....

then they complain about the "towelheads" doing their religion, causing trouble and near living for free, which is exactly what the British did...

Straya

parksey
28-01-2013, 01:46 PM
**** you don't badmouth staya

hawk
28-01-2013, 02:20 PM
The irony is that these bogans are telling the boat people to **** off, when back in 1788 their ancestors we're infact boat people....

then they complain about the "towelheads" doing their religion, causing trouble and near living for free, which is exactly what the British did...

Straya

lolzo, irony of the rn. didnt see the nice refuse doing the hard work of digging roads, shooting everything, building cities out of bark with no water, food or sony. If ya gonna visit, do it properly with a bigass take over. The dinosaurs roamed happily here until some wipes ran through'em

Bon
14-02-2013, 10:24 AM
WGMG? Valentines Day..
Why is it that if I don't buy flowers, chocolates, champagne, stuffed toy, the cutest puppy in the world, or make some form of economically "romantic" gesture like that, that I'm a completely uncaring, gypo-loving, shit-munching, tight-arse..
BUT I am just as fvcked and treated with equal disdain, when I ask my Mrs why I didnt get a carton of beer delivered to my work with a loving card on it from her??
Equality, what a load of horse-shit.. :)

(As a quick side-note, I did venture into purchasing one of the afore mentioned gestures just to save my bollocks, hahahaha)

slobsy
14-02-2013, 10:37 AM
once i didnt have any money for valentines day so i got my mum to take me and my missus out for dinner

pistolpete
14-02-2013, 11:08 AM
once i didnt have any money for valentines day so i got my mum to take me and my missus out for dinner

hahahaha winner

moses
14-02-2013, 11:14 AM
:angry: Christians grind my gears.

pistolpete
14-02-2013, 11:17 AM
:angry: Christians grind my gears.

Righto Moses go and part the Red Sea ;-)

Bon
14-02-2013, 11:17 AM

What did Hamish order?? :gent:

Buddha
14-02-2013, 03:51 PM
not sure if this is the right thread for it, but saying goodbye to one of your team mates last year, couldnt hold it together as the casket went by us, gone too soon, rest in peace bud, such an honour to form a guard of honour up the street for you mate!

slobsy
14-02-2013, 04:03 PM
What did Hamish order?? :gent:

:lulzturtle:

Schultz
14-02-2013, 06:57 PM
Peevish imeciles with poor work ethic.

RedMexican
15-02-2013, 12:56 AM
People who lack clear common sense,
I mean im an absolute idiot, but **** i work with some stupid people mechanics :wub:

WolfMan
15-02-2013, 07:03 AM
not sure if this is the right thread for it, but saying goodbye to one of your team mates last year, couldnt hold it together as the casket went by us, gone too soon, rest in peace bud, such an honour to form a guard of honour up the street for you mate!

Sorry to hear that mate. Hope you and all your team-mates do well this season in memory of your friend

Superdylan
18-02-2013, 02:44 PM
Trying to get home from in town on a Sunday night without cab money :(

GazFish35
18-02-2013, 03:38 PM
Did you just get home?

Superdylan
18-02-2013, 03:48 PM
Did you just get home?

Got home at around 3:30am Gav, no buses run past 10pm and trains don't run as often.

Hamma12
20-02-2013, 10:18 AM
People who think they deserve too know everything that's going down...eg the media

q-money
20-02-2013, 10:55 AM
fielding phonecalls eh big hum?

Hamma12
20-02-2013, 02:05 PM
fielding phonecalls eh big hum?

No comment...

hawk
20-02-2013, 05:24 PM
No donuts...

booo

GazFish35
20-02-2013, 08:41 PM
Ham dawg needs an agent

Skirt Boy
21-02-2013, 12:57 AM
Even after 6 months Germans still have not learn't English.

Grimario
23-02-2013, 04:00 PM
This weather, aye.

Old house, old wooden window frames... after torrential rain overnight, 3 of them at the back end of the house have finally decided to give up their fight against leaking and our bathroom is soaked.

FMD.

MFKS
23-02-2013, 04:59 PM
This weather, aye.

Old house, old wooden window frames... after torrential rain overnight, 3 of them at the back end of the house have finally decided to give up their fight against leaking and our bathroom is soaked.

FMD.

Take solace in the fact that people in Gosford are suffering big time in this weather. Card Board boxes will be well ****ed and garbage bins will be full of water

Pico
23-02-2013, 05:11 PM
Take solace in the fact that people in Gosford are suffering big time in this weather. Card Board boxes will be well ****ed and garbage bins will be full of water

On the bright side they can now say they have a pool.

Buddha
01-03-2013, 03:46 PM
writing off your car within a month of having it, fuuuuuck

au revoir
01-03-2013, 06:11 PM
wd

hawk
01-03-2013, 07:37 PM
writing off your car within a month of having it, fuuuuuck
get a HQ, wont be able to write that off

Superdylan
20-03-2013, 11:50 PM
The amount of people with shit tattoos these days.

*Southern cross tats
*Tribal tats (unless islander)
*Ones that are way too big & ugly

& my most hated head tats

Where did this culture come from? Cannot remember many people getting them 10 years ago?

weston
21-03-2013, 01:15 AM
The amount of people with shit tattoos these days.

*Southern cross tats
*Ones that are way too big & ugly

Where did this culture come from? Cannot remember many people getting them 10 years ago?

Southern cross doesnt bother me.... tribal tats, most look like crap, there are some good ones, funnily enough mos of the good ones are on islanders and they have a meaning to it, not just that design looks good, that'll do..... it a tattoo gets too big than its really ugly.... head tattos are just shit, absolute ugly, same as over the top facial/ear piercings... one or two is ok... any more and it just looks like you swan dived into a tackle box.

I have no piercing but 2 tattoo's. 1 tattoo of a jet with a soccer ball down the bottom with my 1st daughters name and DOB. Second tattoo is on my left wrist, pink ribbon in memory of my mum. I'm trying to think of one to get on my right arm for my second daughter along the same lines of what i did with my 1st.

To me a tattoo has to mean something to you.

sh10
21-03-2013, 12:41 PM

Islander tatts still look shit imo

Bon
21-03-2013, 12:43 PM
To me a tattoo has to mean something to you.

Exactly..

Grimario
21-03-2013, 12:45 PM
Gallstones. **** me, what a shitty few days.

Retro Jet
22-03-2013, 01:53 AM
BPay
Went to register my car on the day rego was due. Thinking I could do it all online I payed CTP with BGay.
Went to RMS site and low and behold, eCheck result was there 1 day after the inspection with three huge green ticks (3, 6 & 12month options)
yet a phucking electronic financial medium piece of sh!t called BGay takes as long as a cheque to clear ffs....

Ended up doing an EFTPOS at the local PO, got my stamp on CTP and trundled off into Parry St for a long weight.

FMD, is it the 21st century yet?

seldom
22-03-2013, 02:10 AM

http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4692819635339687&pid=1.7&w=124&h=154&c=7&rs=1

seldom
22-03-2013, 02:13 AM
http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4911261678109943&pid=1.7&w=170&h=141&c=7&rs=1

sup

Grimario
27-03-2013, 01:41 PM
Parents.

Organised picnic lunch with my mother on Friday, missus has just got back from shopping and buying all the shit... then my mother calls up and cancels.

**** off, no wonder we never see you. **** OFF.

MFKS
27-03-2013, 05:07 PM
Maybe she is pissed you didn't do the honourable thing and invite her to Stade de Newy on Friday night for the frivolities but instead suggested eating sandwiches whilst sitting on some rug on the grass being bothered by ants/flies and mozzies at midday ???

If i was in her shoes I would cancel too

militiamon
27-03-2013, 05:20 PM
I heard she's now going to hamma's bbq instead.

au revoir
27-03-2013, 06:30 PM
I heard she's now going to hamma's bbq instead.

for the greet and meat :gent:

hawk
29-03-2013, 10:02 PM
for the greet and meat :gent:

beat and meat

au revoir
29-03-2013, 11:41 PM
you dun got da joke

belchardo
31-03-2013, 10:11 PM
smokers. when you only live 5 metres from your neighbours, you should be allowed to install a massive fire extinguisher to spray at them.

bet she closes the door to her place before she lights up, wouldn't want the smell in her house.

plague
12-04-2013, 10:33 AM
WGMG:
The usual Australian student 'activists' who were celebrating the death of a former British Prime Minister even though they weren't even born for probably 10 years until AFTER her political career ended and they have never been affected by any of her policies ever.
I fear for the future of our country if dipshits like that are going to be in charge of stuff.
They looked really really silly and really really really pathetic.

hawk
12-04-2013, 01:27 PM
WGMG:
The usual Australian student 'activists' who were celebrating the death of a former British Prime Minister even though they weren't even born for probably 10 years until AFTER her political career ended and they have never been affected by any of her policies ever.
I fear for the future of our country if dipshits like that are going to be in charge of stuff.
They looked really really silly and really really really pathetic.

she did take milk from the kids...

plague
12-04-2013, 02:03 PM
she did take milk from the kids...
Well she took milk from some other kids, about 30 years ago, on the other side of the planet.

The faux outrage is just a bit embarrassing for all concerned I think.

au revoir
12-04-2013, 06:14 PM
Well she took milk from some other kids, about 30 years ago, on the other side of the planet.

she did a lot more than that.

goaliepersempre
12-04-2013, 07:10 PM
She also brought England out of the Stone Age.....

plague
12-04-2013, 07:21 PM
she did a lot more than that.

Both good and bad it seems.
Just depends on which side of the fence y'all on.

Still, the hippies didnt make such a fuss over Bin laden or Saddam.
You'd swear they only did it for the cameras...............

au revoir
12-04-2013, 08:04 PM
this

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2013/apr/08/margaret-thatcher-death-etiquette

plague
12-04-2013, 08:19 PM
Oh yeah, don't get me wrong. I know that there's a lot of people who have every right to be angry at Thatcher and her policies.

a bunch of middle class Uni students on the other side of the world.............not so much.

militiamon
12-04-2013, 09:27 PM
Meh, you could make the same argument about any international happenings:

"Why should a bunch of old, white Australian politicians have cared about 9/11? Didn't affect them etc. etc."

A bit narrow-minded to say people can't have opinions on things that don't directly impact their own lives.

belchardo
12-04-2013, 10:22 PM
also a bit presumptuous to assume that thatchers policies didn't directly impact them.

maybe they had an uncle that got killed in the falklands/worked in the mines etc etc

and given it was young lefties cheering/protesting maybe they were applying what is the central tenet of unionism: you attack one, you attack all.

plague
12-04-2013, 10:27 PM
Meh, you could make the same argument about any international happenings:

"Why should a bunch of old, white Australian politicians have cared about 9/11? Didn't affect them etc. etc."

A bit narrow-minded to say people can't have opinions on things that don't directly impact their own lives.

Nah, don't buy it.
If anything the 9/11 consequences (Saddam toppled, Bin Laden blowed up) would have been equally 'celebrated'.
People can have opinions, but to dance in the streets etc seems a bit staged.
She just seemed like an easy target tis all I'm sayin'.
But as someone pointed out the other day maybe that's just the world we live in now, where everyone can be an utter **** and not care.
Have no doubt scenes will be repeated in later years on the demise of the likes if Bush, Howard and Gillard.

"Why can't we all just get along?"

plague
12-04-2013, 10:29 PM
also a bit presumptuous to assume that thatchers policies didn't directly impact them.

maybe they had an uncle that got killed in the falklands/worked in the mines etc etc

and given it was young lefties cheering/protesting maybe they were applying what is the central tenet of unionism: you attack one, you attack all.

Geez these kids seem to be well connected then.
Best mates with Assange, victims of Thatcher, victims of da corporations.

Lot of tragedy in their lives.
I feel for them.

moses
16-04-2013, 09:04 PM
visiting Australian runners describing how they heard bombs going off in Boston.
"umm... i just finished the race and i heard this explosion"
Did ya? ,did ya hear an explosion you rancid ****? :banghead:

militiamon
16-04-2013, 09:31 PM
wat

parksey
16-04-2013, 11:58 PM
lol

sh10
17-04-2013, 11:22 AM
righto

Skirt Boy
18-04-2013, 07:13 PM
Playing football in Germany. :D

Buddha
24-04-2013, 10:00 PM
the mentality of 18-21 year olds tomorrow, they only see it as a day to "get ****ed up" ffs, sure im all for having a few drinks, but at least have some pride in the day, buy one of the diggers a drink and listen to a few of his war'ies instead of disgracing yourself.

parksey
24-04-2013, 11:43 PM
rito m8

scozzygt
26-04-2013, 10:50 PM
the mentality of 18-21 year olds tomorrow, they only see it as a day to "get ****ed up" ffs, sure im all for having a few drinks, but at least have some pride in the day, buy one of the diggers a drink and listen to a few of his war'ies instead of disgracing yourself.

Well said buddy.
Iam an ex British soldier, did 5 postings in Northern Ireland.
Massive respect for tha Aussie/Nz troops.

Buddha
27-04-2013, 12:17 AM
Well said buddy.
Iam an ex British soldier, did 5 postings in Northern Ireland.
Massive respect for tha Aussie/Nz troops.
Our first priority is the safety of others, then we worry about ourselves, we have a small armed forces compared to others, but our reputation as the hardest workers outshines all otherts!!!!

goaliepersempre
29-04-2013, 03:14 AM
First world problem.. But being back from Europe and having to watch football at 1am lol not at a normal hour

pistolpete
02-05-2013, 09:58 PM
Ok so my anger when people use the ridiculous term "Meh" has subsided somewhat recently however it has been replaced by rage over the term "just sayin'". This is the modern version of "no offence" as people seem to think they can preface it with the most racist and bigoted comments they like as long as they end their stupid uninformed rants by "just sayin". Oh, that's ok mate, as long as you were just sayin it makes it fine to act like a complete douche. Wake up to yourselves you ignorant ****s.

boz-monaut
02-05-2013, 10:05 PM
This is the modern version of "no offence" as people seem to think they can preface it with the most racist and bigoted comments they like

this has been a staple of mine for years

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6wOhtk3C3A

except for the racism bit, I find there's usually much worse things to put a person down with than the amount of pigment in their skin or which part of whatever continent they happen to have evolved in

NUGUNS
03-05-2013, 12:24 PM
Ignorance and pubs that don't serve snakebites.

hawk
03-05-2013, 05:39 PM
Ok so my anger when people use the ridiculous term "Meh" has subsided somewhat recently however it has been replaced by rage over the term "just sayin'". This is the modern version of "no offence" as people seem to think they can preface it with the most racist and bigoted comments they like as long as they end their stupid uninformed rants by "just sayin". Oh, that's ok mate, as long as you were just sayin it makes it fine to act like a complete douche. Wake up to yourselves you ignorant ****s.

whats up skip?

pistolpete
03-05-2013, 06:57 PM
whats up skip?

Nothing really. Just let the anger build to a certain level before unleashing the fury and I do less damage with a keyboard than with my fists ;)

Grimario
06-05-2013, 12:02 PM
Man flu. Possibly real flu. Nearly two weeks, over it. Kill me now.

militiamon
14-05-2013, 03:53 PM
Idiots who don't accept responsibility for doing stupid things immediately after they happen e.g American du at ultimate frisbee last night who came flying in with a ridiculously red card-worthy slide tackle on me, nowhere near the disc, then said he didn't think he touched me :argument:

Tore some ligamajigs in my ankle or some such, now on crutches for the near future.

PS pv4 + mrs pv4, get back to ultimate orready.

Edit: Plus side, more time to call people racist on the foz :cool:

q-money
14-05-2013, 03:59 PM
how do you slide tackle in ultimate frisbee ffs you play the game with your hands

hawk
14-05-2013, 05:38 PM
how do you slide tackle in ultimate frisbee ffs you play the game with your hands

hands are busy in other places? idk

militiamon
14-05-2013, 05:47 PM

hands are busy in other places? idk

lol!

Pico
14-05-2013, 09:05 PM

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcfffxnU5U1rw2kw1.gif

hawk
21-07-2013, 10:20 AM
joe hilderbrand the smug twat. passive aggresive fighter for minority causes for the feel good crowd and self satisfaction. Just another journo asswipe

http://www.newsspace.com.au/repository/imagecache/Article_Image/JoeHildebrand_ddr-portrait.jpg

plague
21-07-2013, 02:14 PM
joe hilderbrand the smug twat. passive aggresive fighter for minority causes for the feel good crowd and self satisfaction. Just another journo asswipe

http://www.newsspace.com.au/repository/imagecache/Article_Image/JoeHildebrand_ddr-portrait.jpg

you talking about his new show?

the 'Labor youth' bloke in the stupid glasses and stupider hat (sorry hipsters) is in serious need of an ass kicking too.

WGMG: lefties.

militiamon
21-07-2013, 02:49 PM
^ lol, he is by far the most tolerable on the show. I stopped watching it after the second episode, but the absolute worst is the libertarian chick. Cries crocodile tears over all the issues, recognises that government intervention is necessary, but then at the end of the show falls back on her 'libertarian values'. Didn't like the Greens one either, or the Liberal obviously (always feels awkward when there's someone under the age of 40 towing the Liberal party line).

Anyway this series is rubbish, but I thought his last one (Dumb, Drunk & Racist) was quite good.

furns
21-07-2013, 07:29 PM
Not as bad as that godawful Wednesday Night Fever skit show on ABC. Terrible.

Sammy J appears to be only funny when talking to a purple glove puppet.

Skirt Boy
25-07-2013, 07:46 AM
Having to move back to Newcastle after spending a year living in Weimar grinds my ****ing gears.

leftrightout
25-07-2013, 09:30 AM
Not as bad as that godawful Wednesday Night Fever skit show on ABC. Terrible.

Sammy J appears to be only funny when talking to a purple glove puppet.

Haha to true... sad when a purple sock is the funnier of the duo!

hawk
28-07-2013, 09:36 PM
World tennis No.4 Agnieszka Radwanska has been dropped by a Catholic youth movement in her native Poland for posing nude in the "Body Issue" of ESPN Magazine
http://www.smh.com.au/sport/tennis/church-group-drops-agnieszka-radwanska-over-nude-pose-20130715-2q0e8.html#ixzz2aKqERD5o
But their leaders who molest kids seems to be non issue. fkn catho cvnts.

Grimario
29-07-2013, 09:06 PM
Finishing my third twelve hour day in the last week.

Not being able to take leave due to how busy it is and missing out on an interstate disc golf trip.

Bon
29-07-2013, 09:55 PM
Being in Munich a week ago.. But being in Maitland today.. :banghead:

russjaybee
30-07-2013, 02:11 PM
Not being able to take leave due to how busy it is and missing out on an interstate disc golf trip.

Know dat feel man... Sucks bad.

Being super busy makes you need leave even more but then being too busy to take it, it's a vicious cycle.

Grimario
30-07-2013, 02:19 PM
Know dat feel man... Sucks bad.

Being super busy makes you need leave even more but then being too busy to take it, it's a vicious cycle.

And just had to cancel our holiday later this year. A few years ago the mother in law was running a family trust and Mrs Grim was an "employee" of said trust. That shut down about 18 months ago. Mrs Grim got her tax return this week and found out she owes ~$200 to pay off tax debts incurred from the family trust and not the ~$6k return she was expecting.

FFS.

q-money
01-08-2013, 02:52 PM
crippling lower back pain from pulling a ligament turning a corner going up some stairs ffs

i never seem to get injured playing sokkah but always doing dumb shit

fmd it's ridiculous, trying to get some decent painkillers is unbelievable as well, everyone reckons you're a smack addict

militiamon
01-08-2013, 07:18 PM
Tried to do the old 2-at-a-time trick but misplaced a foot?

Reminds me, the other day I saw some fat librarian in the Auchmuty library take an elevator from the top floor to one floor below, lol. I was like "are you fo real dayummm".

GazFish35
01-08-2013, 10:22 PM
crippling lower back pain from pulling a ligament turning a corner going up some stairs ffs

fmd it's ridiculous, trying to get some decent painkillers is unbelievable as well, everyone reckons you're a smack addict
Look after yourself.
My back is ****ed. Never fun

parksey
01-08-2013, 11:44 PM

**** you're getting old

q-money
02-08-2013, 12:00 PM
:wub:

Skirt Boy
02-08-2013, 01:22 PM
Being away from Australia so long and speaking a foreign language that I started talking in German when ordering maccas on the coast.

furns
02-08-2013, 02:33 PM
haha spreckhen sie english?

Skirt Boy
02-08-2013, 08:09 PM
haha spreckhen sie english?

Lol. It's "Entschuldigung, du bist sprechen deutsch?"

I'm sure if I was speaking English she wouldn't have understood me either.

militiamon
03-08-2013, 05:15 PM
Following situations:

Me: Do you have a minute/can I ask you something/could you help me with this?
Other person: No
Me: ...
Other person: Just kidding, ha ha ha
Me: FOAD

russjaybee
12-08-2013, 11:27 AM
Having to drag my self to work this morning.

Zombie mode.

Skirt Boy
16-08-2013, 11:06 AM
Euro snob mode

No public transport after 10:30pm in Newy on a Thursday night.

boz-monaut
16-08-2013, 11:36 AM
euro snobs

Jeterpool
18-09-2013, 09:09 AM
This one was from the other day...

Young P-Plater driving a manual excel, holding her phone to her ear while the charge cord drapes across her front. Baby in the back seat and the rain falling and the road really slippery. All while doing 90-odd in an 80 zone.

Makes you shake your head.

leftrightout
18-09-2013, 01:17 PM
People posting in the foz about holidays and time they are about off work!

Skirt Boy
20-09-2013, 09:43 PM
Dropping the old man off at the hospital and for two days straight having to go back and pick him up because they have canceled the operation.

Jeterpool
20-09-2013, 10:06 PM
Dropping the old man off at the hospital and for two days straight having to go back and pick him up because they have canceled the operation.

That's pretty ordinary...sorry to hear that

furious_can
24-09-2013, 10:43 AM
EVERYTHING

:soapbox:

furious_can
26-09-2013, 01:19 AM
Idiots who put me in the bin.I'M RECYCLABLE YOU WANKERS.

:banghead:

Jeterpool
26-09-2013, 09:22 AM
Poor multis

boz-monaut
26-09-2013, 09:43 AM
Poor multis
e.g. all Graham Law's multis in the Local Forum that talk about himself in the third person

russjaybee
26-09-2013, 10:19 AM
Poor multis

Agreed, shite.

The Dunster
26-09-2013, 11:04 AM
People that can't get around on a computer without a GUI and yet think of themselves as power users. Massive gear grinder for me.

toad
26-09-2013, 11:07 AM
people who claim to be power users just because they can use an os without a gui :D

Grimario
26-09-2013, 01:30 PM
Training new people and watching as they MOUSE CLICK everything. Ctrl C, Ctrl V, Alt Tab, Ctrl Tab or even just Tab. Learn it, ffs. :soapbox:

furious_can
27-09-2013, 02:01 PM
Poor multis

I'm crushed by this revelation.

russjaybee
27-09-2013, 04:16 PM
Ridiculous and over-the-top Corporate OH&S and Political Correctness being enforced.

I WILL NOT BE GAGGED.

GazFish35
27-09-2013, 04:22 PM
What line of work are you in where a gag might be thought to make things safer, or is it best not to ask?

russjaybee
27-09-2013, 04:53 PM
If I told you, I would have to gag you.

seldom
28-09-2013, 11:47 PM
Gagging in itself is an oh&s issue shirley

Skirt Boy
28-09-2013, 11:48 PM
Your old man telling you he prefers gunners to spurs.

seldom
28-09-2013, 11:54 PM

As would 90% of the population

russjaybee
29-09-2013, 08:58 PM

Poor bloke, you've gotta commend the man for not shaming you out of the family :P

northern_swan
17-10-2013, 09:49 PM
Cunce starting fires :banghead:

russjaybee
17-10-2013, 10:17 PM
Lightening starting fires and threatening the property I grew up on! :angry::(:mad:

Grimario
17-10-2013, 10:24 PM
That's a bit shit, mate. Hope everything survives.

Meanwhile, Mrs Grim is panicking and putting together a fire escape pack for when the Maitland CBD gets ravaged by bushfires...

Grimario
20-10-2013, 10:59 PM
Forums being down.

hawk
20-10-2013, 11:31 PM
no goals for a trillion minutes

Skirt Boy
26-11-2013, 08:29 PM
Newcastle Herald .

GazFish35
26-11-2013, 08:56 PM
Using your photos?

Skirt Boy
26-11-2013, 10:07 PM
Using your photos?

No. unflattering comment relating to art in this city.

hawk
26-11-2013, 10:39 PM
lol

GazFish35
26-11-2013, 11:37 PM

You should read what they say about football.

russjaybee
28-11-2013, 01:45 PM

Link?

Skirt Boy
28-11-2013, 06:45 PM
Link?

In last weekends H2

plague
01-12-2013, 11:22 PM
Don't know if it's grinds my gears but Paul Walker (or anyone) dying is ****ed.

weston
02-12-2013, 12:06 AM
Don't know if it's grinds my gears but Paul Walker (or anyone) dying is ****ed.

What really grinded my gears was the fact people had no idea what was going on as you read one place that he had passed and another one saying it was a hoax.

Also when someone wrote on face "RIP Paul Walker" (or something along the lines of it) and my mrs says in the comments "so sad if true, but apparently it's not" than getting blasted for it. All she did was say "APPARENTLY", as in she has no idea as which one is correct because every news piece is different.

plague
04-12-2013, 11:39 PM
What really grinded my gears was the fact people had no idea what was going on as you read one place that he had passed and another one saying it was a hoax.

yeah, was reading the internetz as it unfolded. i can only guess the twitter generation has made everyone real cautious in reporting anything as gospel.

Jeterpool
10-12-2013, 08:04 AM
People who insist on standing at the very bottom/top of escalators in shopping centres having a conversation.

MOVE!!!

hawk
10-12-2013, 09:59 AM
any cvnt that can call a country racist in media cause they feel like it then half the tossers believing it

http://www.smh.com.au/world/dont-make-me-go-back-to-racist-australia-boat-race-protester-20131210-hv4zt.html

Skirt Boy
11-12-2013, 12:28 AM
any cvnt that can call a country racist in media cause they feel like it then half the tossers believing it

http://www.smh.com.au/world/dont-make-me-go-back-to-racist-australia-boat-race-protester-20131210-hv4zt.html

Hate to be the guy who brings the bad news but we are as a country quite racist. Living overseas for a year really opened my eyes on our backwards Australia actually is with regards to equality and social issues.

sammydog
11-12-2013, 12:50 AM
Hate to be the guy who brings the bad news but we are as a country quite racist. Living overseas for a year really opened my eyes on our backwards Australia actually is with regards to equality and social issues.

I'll back you on that one. The scary thing about the racism in this country is that a lot of people are really oblivious to it. Travel for a while and it becomes blindingly obvious.

russjaybee
11-12-2013, 01:20 PM
Agree with the above, racism is so deeply seeded that a lot of people don't even realise they're being racist. Totally a "happens all the time so it's ok" type situation.

Same as homophobia really.

Jetmaster
11-12-2013, 02:24 PM
Bogan families who cry all over Facebook and run to the press when they are done wrong - see today about the kid not invited to the Year 10 formal.

OK - mistakes get made, deal with it in the proper channels and get an apology.

Will be on ACA next ffs.

sh10
11-12-2013, 02:59 PM

I'll back you on that one. The scary thing about the racism in this country is that a lot of people are really oblivious to it. Travel for a while and it becomes blindingly obvious.

Agree with the above, racism is so deeply seeded that a lot of people don't even realise they're being racist. Totally a "happens all the time so it's ok" type situation.

Same as homophobia really.

Can't really take the whinger seriously when he says he'd rather stay in the UK than go to "racist" Australia. Does he think racism doesn't exist in the UK?

Depending on your definition of racism it exists in all countries or exists in most countries, to varying degrees. There's plenty of bogan-equivalents in other countries

selassie
11-12-2013, 03:39 PM
hate to break it to you cultural cringers but australia would easily be in the 80th percentile of least racists countries.

q-money
11-12-2013, 04:08 PM
hate to break it to you cultural cringers but australia would easily be in the 80th percentile of least racists countries.
you know in japan foreigners can't even root the home grown prostitutes?

they're only allowed to root the filipino ffs

japan out

sh10
11-12-2013, 04:38 PM
****ing japan, ruining my life's dream