PDA

View Full Version : You know what really grinds my gears?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

ToddG NBUnited
08-07-2012, 10:46 AM
This hangover.....holy gypo raping Christ!!!!!! I don't have anything left to throw up somone please kill me.

Skirt Boy
08-07-2012, 11:32 AM
People complaining about hangovers.

FFS harden up this is Newcastle not Gosford or yuppie ville Sydney

ToddG NBUnited
08-07-2012, 12:26 PM
That's the beauty of living in Newy, the backyard is big enough to handle the 8 spews and still have room for more.

Mitchy
08-07-2012, 06:51 PM
breaking another iphone

Grimario
08-07-2012, 06:54 PM
Not having any iPhone's to break.

goaliepersempre
10-07-2012, 07:44 AM
Thought we should bring back this old thread...

Working a 13 hour day on your Bday...

Jeterpool
10-07-2012, 07:52 AM
Thought we should bring back this old thread...

Working a 13 hour day on your Bday...

Not good mate!

goaliepersempre
10-07-2012, 07:55 AM
yeah yesty. Got home 1 drink and crashed asleep...

Its a new role at work (promotion) a week ago so thats a plus...

but enough of that talk...

Driving work today and stuck behind a boom crane for half an hour. on a usual 5 min stretch of road

pistolpete
10-07-2012, 10:28 AM
Already here mate....

http://www.newcastlefootball.net/forum/showthread.php?124-What-Grinds-your-Gears

goaliepersempre
10-07-2012, 10:30 AM
Delete this....

damnit i thought i had checked and not seen it. rookie error

goaliepersempre
10-07-2012, 10:31 AM
- Rookie Errors

- 13 hour day at work on my bday

- Boom Cranes not pulling over to let people pass.

goaliepersempre
10-07-2012, 10:35 AM
Commercial Manager Banning social websites again...

But not the foz :)

GazFish35
10-07-2012, 10:45 AM
/thread

moses
10-07-2012, 05:43 PM
stopping the boats.
& abbott & Gillard.

seldom
10-07-2012, 09:24 PM
Politics

GazFish35
15-07-2012, 05:57 PM
6 week break from work coming to a screeching halt tomorrow morning.

RedMexican
15-07-2012, 06:49 PM
yeah definately politics

seldom
15-07-2012, 06:49 PM
teachers complaining their holidays are too short

Superdylan
15-07-2012, 07:42 PM
Cold/chest infection I've had for about 2/3 weeks. All of this coughing sucks.

GazFish35
15-07-2012, 08:00 PM
teachers complaining their holidays are too short

I hear you.

hawk
15-07-2012, 08:48 PM
washouts

Hamma12
15-07-2012, 08:50 PM
washouts

this. Was so keen to play this weekend

seldom
15-07-2012, 09:05 PM
I hear you.

knew you were a teacher GF.......was hoping to get a bite from others

pistolpete
15-07-2012, 09:48 PM
Who were you hoping to get a bite from? There are quite a few teachers on here. The holiday thing is the same as having a certain amount of money. Doesn't matter how much you get you always want more. I personally don't want my holidays to end cause I hate my current job.

GazFish35
15-07-2012, 10:35 PM
knew you were a teacher GF.......was hoping to get a bite from others

Ha! I'm only dreading tomorrow cause I've been off for 6 weeks with a 4 week old in the house and 2 1/2 yr old as sick as dog.

Going back to work will actually be a slice of peaceful bliss compared to how the last 6 weeks of sleepless nights!
The 6am wake up will hit me like a tonne of bricks...... Cause it comes so quickly after the 5am one!

seldom
16-07-2012, 12:35 AM
so pistolpete and Gary Fish teachers........sorry just a random gee up actually have a daughter who's in the profession

hawk
16-07-2012, 11:14 PM
Who were you hoping to get a bite from? There are quite a few teachers on here. The holiday thing is the same as having a certain amount of money. Doesn't matter how much you get you always want more. I personally don't want my holidays to end cause I hate my current job.

back to the tools son

pistolpete
17-07-2012, 08:02 AM
back to the tools son

I have considered it mate. I think it is just my current school that is killing me and am hoping to change at the end of the year

Skirt Boy
17-07-2012, 02:35 PM
University of Newcastle staff.

You get no responses to emails and when you try to call all you get is ****ing answering machines.

FFS

supasub
17-07-2012, 08:14 PM
The douches that don't know the difference between "You're" and "Your"

Bremsstrahlung
17-07-2012, 09:33 PM
Realising the hospital you did your last placement at, released 6 positions for next year, and shut 3 days ago. Why does google hate me.

GazFish35
17-07-2012, 10:42 PM
The douches that don't know the difference between "You're" and "Your"

I hate this to.

seldom
18-07-2012, 12:34 AM
you're right in your hatred

seldom
18-07-2012, 12:41 AM
I hate people using ''than'' instead of ''then''.....and vice versa

furns
18-07-2012, 09:28 AM
all this crap about The Shire ffs

heres a thought, if you dont like it dont effing watch it. Or talk about it. Or go on radio programs and TV to bitch about it. etc.

Skirt Boy
18-07-2012, 10:07 AM

heres a thought, if you dont like it dont effing watch it. Or talk about it. Or go on radio programs and TV to bitch about it. etc.

I like this show to be honest. Makes my suburb look like a trendy, sophisticated and culturally advanced place to live.

Mitchy
18-07-2012, 02:13 PM
not passing a test by half a mark

steve136
18-07-2012, 04:13 PM
I hate this to.

The douches that don't know the difference between "to" and "too".

pv4
18-07-2012, 04:16 PM

to true - were on the same page with this won buddy.

russjaybee
18-07-2012, 04:33 PM
It's not there fault that they don't understand, and don't pick on mr fish, his a gunner!

Grimario
18-07-2012, 05:02 PM
to true - were on the same page with this won buddy.

That is rediculous, m8. You should of spelt it one.

Those two are my pet hates right there.

pv4
18-07-2012, 06:32 PM
That is rediculous, m8. You should of spelt it one.

Those two are my pet hates right there.

could you pacifically tell me what i said wrong?

hawk
18-07-2012, 07:45 PM

quite like the public hammering it's getting. Hopefully might get moar shows kicked off the air and be replaced by....

Grimario
18-07-2012, 07:58 PM
could you pacifically tell me what i said wrong?

It's a moot point, mate. You make me nauseous.

pistolpete
18-07-2012, 08:31 PM
pacifically that one has always pissed me off. The other one is when snooty bastards pronounce us "uz". I don't even give a flying **** if that is the correct pronunciation.

GazFish35
18-07-2012, 09:20 PM

I here ewes.

boz-monaut
19-07-2012, 10:26 AM
migraines

specifically the fact that I can't eat chocolate or have a glass of red wine without getting one the next day

plus you sound like a whinging woman or a lazy lying bastard trying to get out of work if you talk about them

Mitchy
19-07-2012, 12:23 PM
Having to mow around my old dogs grave in the backyard.

NUGUNS
19-07-2012, 06:05 PM
When you are wearing a jumper and water somehow runs down your sleeve.

la bazzle
19-07-2012, 06:20 PM
winner

seldom
20-07-2012, 12:19 AM
people who eat chocolate or drink red wine and then complain about a headache...personally I think they're just trying to get out of work

traffic light
21-07-2012, 07:15 PM
people who drink red wine
http://www.clker.com/cliparts/u/g/F/R/X/9/green-circle-md.png

plague
23-07-2012, 11:32 AM
WGMG:
Blokes that carry on like clowns on the field, get sent off for 2 yellows (he could have got about 5), then his team loses in the last minute (to pretty much end their season) and while his teammates take the loss on the chin and shake hands, he sits on the bench outside our changeroom door and refuses to shake hands with any of us.
Not going to name team etc because I don't want to tarnish anyone's club. But FFS shake hands you goose it's park football.

parksey
23-07-2012, 12:09 PM
righto mate

plague
23-07-2012, 12:25 PM
righto mate
You a fan of poor sportsmanship?
Or did I miss the part where All Age are playing for sheep stations?

parksey
23-07-2012, 12:36 PM
sounds to me like you're taking all age football just as seriously as he does. also i've actively avoided shaking the hands of people i don't like after a game.

goaliepersempre
23-07-2012, 12:36 PM
People who steal the cutlery from the work kitchen......

pv4
23-07-2012, 12:40 PM
wgmg: taking anything football-related from the field, off the field. in any level of playing.

plague
23-07-2012, 12:47 PM
sounds to me like you're taking all age football just as seriously as he does. also i've actively avoided shaking the hands of people i don't like after a game.

If taking it too seriously involves wanting to shake hands after a game then I'm guilty as charged.
Guess I'll be better prepared for next time.
and I wish the old forum was here because I'd love to have read your thoughts on the Suarez/Evra incident.

But anyway moving on and all that.
I had my say.

Bon
23-07-2012, 12:59 PM

Actively avoided?? Why??
Come on man, what happens on the pitch should stay on the pitch. After the full time whistle blows, result or not, we are basically all there for the same reason..
Realise things happen or things are said in the heat of the moment, move on from it, shake a hand, have a beer..
Pretty simple really..

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for a bit of banter and a sledge on the pitch, and if you are willing to give it you have got to be willing to cop it (which, when looking the way I do, DOES happen, haha)..

q-money
23-07-2012, 01:14 PM
not shaking hands is a grub act, just man up and do it

boz-monaut
23-07-2012, 01:21 PM
wouldn't get signed next season in my club

the_butcher
23-07-2012, 01:25 PM

Im the complete opposite. I 'actively' seek out those ive had a bit of a 'to-do' with during the game to shake their hand in appreciation for the contest.

Gear Grinder: b*tches who 'activily avoid' shaking hands.

Bon
23-07-2012, 01:39 PM
Im the complete opposite. I 'actively' seek out those ive had a bit of a 'to-do' with during the game to shake their hand in appreciation for the contest.

This is spot on.

la bazzle
23-07-2012, 01:52 PM

Precisely. Even shake hands with new lambtoners. Parksey disgracing the good name of the wolves. You don't deserve to wear the famous red and yellow

Grimario
23-07-2012, 02:15 PM
Don't get me wrong, I'm all for a bit of banter and a sledge on the pitch, and if you are willing to give it you have got to be willing to cop it (which, when looking the way I do, DOES happen, haha)..

Really? I mean the eyepatch is an obvious talking point as is the blond hair and seedy moustache... but that's an impressive jawline, I am surprised people have the guts to give it to you.

WGMG: Shit weather. Wanted a lunch time DG round, not going to happen this week. Have laundry hanging up in various spots around the house because it won't dry in the fricking rain. FECK.

Piss off rain.

Mitchy
23-07-2012, 02:19 PM
WGMG: Blisters from new boots

Hamma12
23-07-2012, 02:46 PM
Precisely. Even shake hands with new lambtoners. Parksey disgracing the good name of the wolves. You don't deserve to wear the famous red and yellow

well said baz
Parksey always does it week in week out

pistolpete
23-07-2012, 03:18 PM

Well said. I am exactly the same. Fire up during the game by all means, but once the whistle blows its over

namwob99
23-07-2012, 03:46 PM
WGMG- The 13-17 age group that are covered in tats and wear American sporting team hats with a flat brim.

parksey
23-07-2012, 04:02 PM
If taking it too seriously involves wanting to shake hands after a game then I'm guilty as charged.
Guess I'll be better prepared for next time.
and I wish the old forum was here because I'd love to have read your thoughts on the Suarez/Evra incident.

But anyway moving on and all that.
I had my say.

no it's just that you called a guy a ****wit because he was obviously pissed off and didn't feel like shaking your hand, yet claim that you don't really care. what does it matter to you?

as for suarez/evra, they're pros and they should have shaken hands. evra should then have snapped suarez's legs off.

Actively avoided?? Why??
Come on man, what happens on the pitch should stay on the pitch. After the full time whistle blows, result or not, we are basically all there for the same reason..
Realise things happen or things are said in the heat of the moment, move on from it, shake a hand, have a beer..
Pretty simple really..

it's not like i do often, i've probably done it once or twice in my life. on the odd occasion that a guy has been an utter dickhead, like i mean really bad, i just won't go near him after the game. if you don't show any respect during the game then why should you be respected after it?

i did actually call a guy who played for garden suburbs a ****wit after a game this year, because he was playing drunk and getting personal with our players for pretty much the whole game. he and our coach were almost at fisticuffs post game too.

also, butch: i'm with you when it comes to a player you've had a good battle with, it makes a game better. i'm not talking about that sort of thing.

immersion
23-07-2012, 04:22 PM
You know what really grinds my gears? The weather during this football season in Newcastle. The grounds have been terrible this year. It has been to cold and wet for them grow any grass or dry out at the very least.

You work all week looking forward to playing on the weekend for it to be called off or to be played on a muddy cow paddock. NOT blaming any grounds men here. They do a terrific job. I just wish the weather was a little better.

plague
23-07-2012, 04:35 PM
no it's just that you called a guy a ****wit because he was obviously pissed off and didn't feel like shaking your hand, yet claim that you don't really care. what does it matter to you?

as for suarez/evra, they're pros and they should have shaken hands. evra should then have snapped suarez's legs off.

I'm not sure what you're getting at. I care because I think it's a low act when you offer your hand to someone and they refuse because they are upset about something. For the record he and I had very little/ if any contact during the game. He got sent off all of his own doing that's why I had no problem shaking his hand after.

and as for your Suarez comment, it sounds like you only need to be a good sport if you're getting paid.

I will agree to disagree with you on that one. I think we should all be held to the same standard regardless of what's at stake.

Anyway, interesting topic. Was the first time it's happened to me and hopefully the last.

parksey
23-07-2012, 06:57 PM
tbh i was just busting your balls at the start and have subsequently struggled to come up with a good argument.

NUGUNS
23-07-2012, 08:34 PM
People who say "Garden Suburbs", there is only one suburb.

GazFish35
23-07-2012, 10:17 PM
I hate knobs on the field that put two blokes on the surgeons table by arriving late to a tackle on two occasions, (by about 3 weeks) announce to the whole field that "I'm gonna lay out your number10" then proceed to do so, by arriving early to a defensive header, with a knee in the kidneys and a hip between the should blades, a stamp on an ankle and then spit on the number10 while on the ground.... And then tells the ref to get ****ed... And then expects a handshake from all our team at the end of the game.

One of the two guys needing knee surgery cant play again, and has had to find a new job as he can no longer work in his chosen profession. The number 10, still has regular physio appointments to keep his back in alignment.

But hey, he wanted to shake hands.... So he should be forgiven.
I don't use it very often but the word runt, hunt, or bunt come to mind.

I'm with Parksey somewhat, if you want respect at the end of the game, you have to show it during the game. Some ****wits are just oxygen thieves.

la bazzle
23-07-2012, 11:18 PM
Referee should have sent him off, sounde like referee is the real criminal

GazFish35
24-07-2012, 06:10 AM
Referee should have sent him off, sounde like referee is the real criminal

Ref's excuse was "we don't give red cards in summer sevens comps"

Superdylan
24-07-2012, 07:00 AM
Tossing and turning in bed nights.

belchardo
24-07-2012, 07:19 AM
would have thought you'd like tossing in bed SD.

moses
24-07-2012, 01:49 PM
with a knee in the kidneys and a hip between the should blades, a stamp on an ankle and then spit on the number10 while on the ground.... .

That would grind anyone's gears. :redcard:

Grimario
24-07-2012, 01:59 PM
WGMG

Back to back to back to back meetings. I have a minute now to rant about them but I am on another at 2pm and still haven't had my lunch. FFS. Shit work life balance. FECK.

hawk
24-07-2012, 08:51 PM
You know what really grinds my gears? The weather during this football season in Newcastle. The grounds have been terrible this year. It has been to cold and wet for them grow any grass or dry out at the very least.

You work all week looking forward to playing on the weekend for it to be called off or to be played on a muddy cow paddock. NOT blaming any grounds men here. They do a terrific job. I just wish the weather was a little better.

Happens most years. Even better when the last 2 rounds get cancelled then the final was washed so the top 2 teams played the gf in all grades. It happened.

GazFish35
24-07-2012, 08:54 PM
Happens most years. Even better when the last 2 rounds get cancelled then the final was washed so the top 2 teams played the gf in all grades. It happened.

Just like the Scottish leagues.

Grimario
25-07-2012, 04:07 PM
Broken air con in the office.

Now, I know it is winter and all but stick 30 people and computers into a confined place and no air con = shit.

FFS.

So glad tis my last day before holidays.

Jeterpool
26-07-2012, 09:38 AM
Sending through a multiple pages print job and it runs out of paper with one page left.

leftrightout
26-07-2012, 12:31 PM
Masterchef!!!!
Everyone on the show... oh don't get me started!

plague
26-07-2012, 02:44 PM
Masterchef!!!!
Everyone on the show... oh don't get me started!
What????
Who could forget:
'Our' Andy?
Charming lesbians?
Bridging the great Muslim/Anglo kitchen divide?
Asians cooking Asian food?

All the big issues. Well done Channel 10.

plague
26-07-2012, 02:46 PM
WGMG.
Going to dinner/lunch at your local cafe etc and casually asking friends if they like their food and they start their response by saying "what I like about the dish.......".

****ing Masterchef, creating a nation of tools.

steve136
26-07-2012, 07:19 PM
WGMG

Idiots who complain that Lleyton Hewitt should retire.

How about I tell you to quit your job where you've earned $250 000 already in 2012 (only in prize money might I add), and where you're still among the elite in your profession worldwide! He's earning a ton, he's travelling the world, he's still better at it than you, or anyone you know, or anyone they know is at what he does, and he doesn't give a sh*t what you think of his ability.

pistolpete
26-07-2012, 07:24 PM
WGMG

How about I tell you to quit your job where you've earned $250 000 already in 2012 (only in prize money might I add), and where you're still among the elite in your profession worldwide! He's earning a ton, he's travelling the world, he's still better at it than you, or anyone you know, or anyone they know is at what he does, and he doesn't give a sh*t what you think of his ability.

If that seriously grinds your gears you are very easily wound up. I don't know one person who gives a flying **** what Hewitt does or ever has. Its tennis ffs, who cares

q-money
26-07-2012, 08:56 PM
unaustralian

GazFish35
26-07-2012, 09:06 PM
WGMG

Hi Lleyton.

steve136
26-07-2012, 10:11 PM
If that seriously grinds your gears you are very easily wound up. I don't know one person who gives a flying **** what Hewitt does or ever has. Its tennis ffs, who cares

I deeply apologize.
I did not get the memo that posts in this thread had to pass some kind of criteria that was 'deemed' worthy by you. I also did not realize that you were the dictator of what sports were interesting and which athletes people should follow.

On a completely unrelated note -

WGMG - pretentious forum posters.

GazFish35
26-07-2012, 10:14 PM
There was no memo.

steve136
26-07-2012, 10:15 PM
There was no memo.
I guess I can be excused then.

pistolpete
26-07-2012, 10:20 PM
There was no memo, as it is just a known fact. Therefore you cannot be excused

pistolpete
26-07-2012, 10:23 PM
pretentious Was this on your word of the day calendar?

au revoir
26-07-2012, 10:33 PM
new undercard match-up right here. am also aware that pistol is the main event as well.

pistolpete
26-07-2012, 10:39 PM
new undercard match-up right here. am also aware that pistol is the main event as well.

Will be a decent warm up before the main fight. Might just use my weak hand so I can smash Big D to win the big purse

parksey
27-07-2012, 12:30 AM
what do you mean 'no one cares about tennis'?

steve136
27-07-2012, 10:06 AM
Was this on your word of the day calendar?

I wasn't aware that 3 syllable words would impress you so much.

hawk
27-07-2012, 10:24 AM
Flag Carrying. Wow what a feat.
Stick to being the best at only one event and let the kinders to fight who wants to be at the front of the line to go first.
Egocentric twats. Oh and then let's make a gender event about it.

moses
27-07-2012, 12:16 PM
I'd want to be as far away from that stinkin unfurled blue tampon rag thing as i could. Down the back somewhere.Disgrace of a flag.

This one however would be acceptable.

Flag Carrying.

pistolpete
27-07-2012, 03:33 PM
what do you mean 'no one cares about tennis'?

Who asked you Anticoasties?

pistolpete
27-07-2012, 03:34 PM
I wasn't aware that 3 syllable words would impress you so much.

It was more about the fact that you appear unaware of the meaning of the word

plague
27-07-2012, 04:17 PM
I'd want to be as far away from that stinkin unfurled blue tampon rag thing as i could. Down the back somewhere.Disgrace of a flag.

Politics thread is now open for your pleasure Sir.

Skirt Boy
27-07-2012, 05:00 PM
Whilst I support the new "Student Services Fee" in principle it seriously grinds my ****ing gears having to pay it this semester when I'm going to be studying in Germany.

Pay one to Newcastle when I'm not going to be here.

Pay a similar charge to Bauhaus.

Ergh.

steve136
27-07-2012, 10:00 PM
It was more about the fact that you appear unaware of the meaning of the word
Uh I was going with the "greater importance" component of the word, an aspect that I'd only just alluded to.
Never mind, this is boring.

pistolpete
27-07-2012, 10:03 PM
As I said at the start, you are really easily wound up and continue to prove my point

hawk
27-07-2012, 10:03 PM

What flag is that? good god.

steve136
27-07-2012, 10:19 PM
As I said at the start, you are really easily wound up and continue to prove my point
The way I see it I'm the one winding you up.

pistolpete
27-07-2012, 10:40 PM
The way I see it I'm the one winding you up.

So when you said I was grinding your gears you were lying?

plague
27-07-2012, 10:40 PM
What flag is that? good god.

Apparently neither North or South Korea.

steve136
27-07-2012, 10:46 PM
So when you said I was grinding your gears you were lying?
Hey now, no need to be egocentric...who said it was about you?

pistolpete
27-07-2012, 10:51 PM
Hey now, no need to be egocentric...who said it was about you?

Cool, another big word :P I'm pretty sure you did but hey I'm just a pretentious egocentric gear grinder. What would I know?

hawk
29-07-2012, 07:32 PM
Apparently neither North or South Korea.
:)

Nelson Bay Road
30-07-2012, 09:03 AM
Australia not wearing yellow swimming caps in the Olympics

boz-monaut
30-07-2012, 09:19 AM
people who refer to our national colour as 'yellow'

that's the Australian Gold my friend and don't you ****ing forget it

Skirt Boy
30-07-2012, 12:00 PM
people who refer to our national colour as 'yellow'

Jack Brabham was accused of copying Lotus's BRG and Yellow back in the day. His response was "It's the ****ing gold of Australia. Why would I copy anything from the Poms?"

F1 Racing mag interview a few years back.

plague
30-07-2012, 12:18 PM

WGMG: The fact there is probably an entire generation of young Australians who don't know where that reference is from.

a.k.a. 'Im getting old'.

WolfMan
30-07-2012, 04:32 PM
WGMG: The fact there is probably an entire generation of young Australians who don't know where that reference is from.

a.k.a. 'Im getting old'.

Canary Yellow indeed!!

boz-monaut
30-07-2012, 06:10 PM
little known fact about that quote is it was taken from a real event - the commentators actually said that once, without the swears

I was listening at the time and it was actually pissfunny

Jeterpool
30-07-2012, 06:48 PM
It is a shame. Didn't know it was based on a real event

Bremsstrahlung
30-07-2012, 08:03 PM
Not having foxtel and being forced to watch swimming all night. I JUST WANT SOME HANDBALL or some hockey, football, basketball.

GazFish35
30-07-2012, 08:05 PM
Inept colleagues.

Jeterpool
30-07-2012, 09:07 PM
Not having foxtel and being forced to watch swimming all night. I JUST WANT SOME HANDBALL or some hockey, football, basketball.

Feel the same

boz-monaut
30-07-2012, 09:11 PM
https://www.foxtel.com.au/shop/packages-and-deals/?execution=e1s1

and:

http://www.foxtel.com.au/london2012/tvguide/default.htm

q-money
30-07-2012, 09:16 PM
Feel the same

download expat shield

watch bbc iplayer

profit like a boss

q-money
30-07-2012, 09:17 PM
ps stop whining

furns
30-07-2012, 09:34 PM
WGMG: No Olympic Dream with Roy & HG

WFMB: At least HG is still doing comedy live crosses from London during The Project

seldom
30-07-2012, 09:51 PM
loved their commentary on the gymnastic floor routines

Jeterpool
31-07-2012, 07:37 AM
download expat shield

watch bbc iplayer

profit like a boss

Will look into it.v Cheers

ps stop whining

Nah...too much fun!

Skirt Boy
31-07-2012, 09:14 AM
Far out.

What is the go with Newcastle traffic of late?

Left home at 7:50am and didn't get to Nelson Bay Road traveling via the bypass until 8:30. Seriously the traffic was banked up from before the Cardiff exit on the bypass.

WGMFG Newcastle traffic.

GazFish35
31-07-2012, 09:51 AM
move to Sydney.
Newcastle traffic will not be (or seem) so bad.

Bon
31-07-2012, 01:41 PM
WGMG?

The off season.. You know that its a slow news day/week, if todays highlight on the foz is when Rocknerd misspells a clothing brand...
****s sake..

hawk
31-07-2012, 08:48 PM
WGMG?

The off season.. You know that its a slow news day/week, if todays highlight on the foz is when Rocknerd misspells a clothing brand...
****s sake..

:) seplling is important through

Grimario
02-08-2012, 08:26 PM
WGMG - hotels, somehow.

In Sydney for work for 3 days, get put up in hotel. Feel like absolute shit, this rubbish ****ing climate controlled dry as a ****ing bone air in this room is killing me. Woke up with a shredded throat and bloody nose this morning.

pistolpete
02-08-2012, 09:45 PM
WGMG - hotels, somehow.

In Sydney for work for 3 days, get put up in hotel. Feel like absolute shit, this rubbish ****ing climate controlled dry as a ****ing bone air in this room is killing me. Woke up with a shredded throat and bloody nose this morning.

Same thing happened to us when we went to Canberra for the pre-season match. Woke up feeling like rubbish

seldom
02-08-2012, 11:00 PM
WGMG - hotels, somehow.

Woke up with a shredded throat and bloody nose this morning.

yeah ya gotta choose those room mates wisely

Jeterpool
03-08-2012, 06:56 AM
yeah ya gotta choose those room mates wisely

Are you a journo?

snake
03-08-2012, 09:17 AM
WGMG - hotels, somehow.

Same thing happened to us when we went to Canberra for the pre-season match. Woke up feeling like rubbish

have a glass of water before bed, ey. srs.

pistolpete
03-08-2012, 03:19 PM
have a glass of water before bed, ey. srs.

Then i would be on here talking about how having to piss at 3am grinds my gears

Retro Jet
07-08-2012, 12:56 AM
Guttless turd hoons who tear up fields (especially football fields) in the dead of night, driving in their mechanical d!ck extensions.
Wave the little finger......
Check out Regent Park in New Lambton

Jeterpool
07-08-2012, 07:54 AM
Guttless turd hoons who tear up fields (especially football fields) in the dead of night, driving in their mechanical d!ck extensions.

They didn't...did they!?

F**k....what a dispicable act. Feel sorry for the kids now, and cricket season isn't far off either. They did it to a Woodberry last year as well. We were supposed to play them but it got moved to Thornton instead.

Nelson Bay Road
07-08-2012, 09:20 AM

Same thing happened to the junior fields up here two weeks ago...
Lucky there is an abundance of grounds here to transfer them to...a luxury im sure others would not have in this scenario...

hawk
07-08-2012, 09:28 AM
Lucky there is an abundance of grounds here to transfer them to...a luxury im sure others would not have in this scenario...
nrl supporters doing their thang

plague
07-08-2012, 12:15 PM
Bands that go on tour just to play one album.
Don't know who started this trend but the fact that pub bands like The Living End and Regurgitator are now doing it smacks of laziness.
It's really really fecking lame.

belchardo
07-08-2012, 08:34 PM
eddie maguire commentary

hawk
07-08-2012, 09:05 PM
Bands that go on tour just to play one album.
Don't know who started this trend but the fact that pub bands like The Living End and Regurgitator are now doing it smacks of laziness.
It's really really fecking lame.

should do it!

northern_swan
07-08-2012, 10:27 PM

Similar was done to Wallsend no2 a month or so ago. Remember it being on the news.

Mitchy
08-08-2012, 03:16 PM
repeated ankle injuires, especially before finals.

furns
09-08-2012, 06:45 PM
Nicki Minaj

Looks grotesque, sounds even worse.

Jeterpool
09-08-2012, 06:47 PM
Nicki Minaj

Looks grotesque, sounds even worse.

++

Superdylan
09-08-2012, 07:20 PM
Yeah she's a gronk

Mitchy
09-08-2012, 07:44 PM
starships (y)

parksey
09-08-2012, 09:28 PM
her verse in monster is sick

pistolpete
09-08-2012, 09:41 PM
The word association thread
http://gifsoup.com/view7/2505635/****-that-shit-o.gif

hawk
09-08-2012, 10:57 PM

cotton, oops

Retro Jet
09-08-2012, 11:52 PM

That's it!
I'm out....

Superdylan
11-08-2012, 05:38 PM
Blowing a 3-2 lead with 10 mins to go to lose 4-3. All my team needed to do was to draw & we would have made the finals. Now the team that beat us will be there :(

hawk
12-08-2012, 07:21 PM
Blowing a 3-2 lead with 10 mins to go to lose 4-3. All my team needed to do was to draw & we would have made the finals. Now the team that beat us will be there :(

Up the Town!

Superdylan
13-08-2012, 11:15 AM
Up the Town!

Yeah pretty shite, I was benched when the 2 goals were scored aswell.

plague
16-08-2012, 05:04 PM
WGMG:
Julian Asange.
Do any of those hippy douchebag triple j listening cretins think that maybe, just maybe, that he actually sexually assaulted someone in Sweden and all they want to do is to answer to the charges

US govt conspiracy get ****ed.
Maybe he's just a lowlife scumbag rapist.

au revoir
16-08-2012, 05:39 PM
while i am not one to belittle sexual assault and rape claims. it is important to atleast better understand the julian assange case.

http://www.abc.net.au/4corners/stories/2012/07/19/3549280.htm

plague
16-08-2012, 05:56 PM
while i am not one to belittle sexual assault and rape claims. it is important to atleast better understand the julian assange case.

http://www.abc.net.au/4corners/stories/2012/07/19/3549280.htm

The ABC is about as impartial on this case as News Ltd journos are about the Libs.

au revoir
16-08-2012, 05:58 PM
i severely doubt that you have taken the time to watch the 4 corners report.

why don't you watch the program and consider the facts surrounding the events in sweden instead of trotting out some bullshit about the ABC being impartial.

plague
16-08-2012, 06:06 PM
i severely doubt that you have taken the tiime to watch the 4 corners report.

No I haven't because it's the same as relying on the Terrorgraph to find out which side of politics is doing a good job.
Everything I've read is based around a pretty straight forward allegation of sexual assault and I don't see how he should be above the law.
If someone had 'proof' (I'll say it again 'proof) that Assange is definitely going to be extradited to the US then I'll stand corrected. Everything I've read/watched has revolved around speculation. I'm just saying that is speculation enough to let a bloke avoid his day in court?
That's all.

plague
16-08-2012, 06:08 PM
But I promise I'll watch it when I get home from work.

au revoir
16-08-2012, 06:13 PM
No I haven't because it's the same as relying on the Terrorgraph to find out which side of politics is doing a good job.
Everything I've read is based around a pretty straight forward allegation of sexual assault and I don't see how he should be above the law.
If someone had 'proof' (I'll say it again 'proof) that Assange is definitely going to be extradited to the US then I'll stand corrected. Everything I've read/watched has revolved around speculation. I'm just saying that is speculation enough to let a bloke avoid his day in court?
That's all.

fair enough. your main point of contention is that you see him as a rapist scumbag that is doing all he can to avoid facing the authorities under a false claim that he will then be extradited to the US. i ask that you atleast watch the program and if you are still of that opinion or think that the report was full of lies then so be it.

edit: just saw your most recent post. fair enough.

plague
16-08-2012, 06:29 PM
No I don't think he is a rapist because I don't KNOW. That's my point, it's more about the usual loonies that come out of the caves to protest how 'innocent' he is when they don't really KNOW either.
I just think he should face the charges, if he's innocent then I'm happy with that. If he gets extradited then I'm wrong and the Yanks should cop every bit of shit hurled at them.

seldom
17-08-2012, 12:24 AM
A dingo took my baby

goaliepersempre
17-08-2012, 09:09 AM
i severely doubt that you have taken the time to watch the 4 corners report.

why don't you watch the program and consider the facts surrounding the events in sweden instead of trotting out some bullshit about the ABC being impartial.

Well Britain has a better extradition to the usa then sweden.

The four corners report from the other report, was utter crap. Irrespective on your views. It did not equally protray the views on both sides of the story, It did not fully explain the judicial system, it did put a slant on it however. It also spent alot of the time blaming the women.

ABC has let their journalistic levels slip, for example the report the other day on 730 about Muswellbrook and Denman....

plague
17-08-2012, 10:27 AM
I swear goaliepersempre and i arent the same person but we think along the same lines.
I think 4 corners did a great job of trying to intertwine the stories so it seemed like it was inevitable that he would be turned over to the US but I didnt see any real evidence of that. If you separate the stories (the Wikileaks part and the sexual assault part) they were very different issues. The way the case was handled was pretty standard, they interviewed him, downgraded the charges then issued a warrant for his arrest after they had compiled more evidence. Go back to any case like that (Kiesha Abrahams, Lin Family) and the cops pretty much know straight away who did it, but they need time to gather a watertight case.
As for the "red notice" the lawyer chick was going on about, well I had a quick read of what they are and its a pretty straight forward issue. the word "red notice" sounds sensational but in fact 75% of the Interpol notices issues in 2011 were these "red notices". If you read the definitions you will know why Saddam and Gaddafi were'nt issued with those.
Look I could go on, but the fact is I looked at it through different eyes to you and I formed my own opinion. I am not saying you are wrong but I dont agree that there is a conspiracy.
I just believe that he should answer the charges that were brought against him.
Since I watched it it seems the Ecuadorians have come up big in favour of him. Lucky boy i guess. i just hope next time a Tony Mokbel/Robert trimbole etc is overseas fighting extradition we all just give them the same "support".

One thing I think we can all agree on is who knew computer nerds got so much pussy?

parksey
17-08-2012, 11:28 AM
the abc is almost as bad as the labor party these days

Hamma12
17-08-2012, 12:15 PM
the abc is almost as bad as the labor party these days

Because it's funded 100% by the government.
You could say the ABC is owned by the Mariners

the ABC is funded entirely by the Australian government

*FREE
17-08-2012, 05:14 PM
You guys :rof:

hawk
19-08-2012, 09:50 PM
A dingo took my baby

lol, but not. bayyybeee lol again, but ooh

hawk
26-08-2012, 10:57 AM
Robbie Deans the fraud. Keeping Aus rugby in the toilet. Job done.

militiamon
26-08-2012, 11:35 AM
Deans out

Superdylan
11-09-2012, 11:58 PM
All this advertisement on Tom waterhouse betting. Facebook adds ontop of ads every single break in primetime hours. Must be millions spent on this.

Sportstab ftw :)

Hamma12
12-09-2012, 12:54 PM
Experiencing the full adventure of chemical burns so much fun...

Grimario
12-09-2012, 07:48 PM
Shit games of disc golf
Shit games of disc golf resulting in shots from long grass
Shit games of disc golf resulting in shots from long grass resulting in allergic reaction (or bites) and massive welts on my legs

Shit days at work

Wife screaming at the TV. The guy doing the speech can't hear you!

boz-monaut
12-09-2012, 09:31 PM
group work at university

what sort of unorganised, grabastic piece of amphibian shit thinks having a masters degree will get them a job when they can't be bothered reading their email or turning up to a group session

selassie
13-09-2012, 01:10 PM
group work at university

what sort of unorganised, grabastic piece of amphibian shit thinks having a masters degree will get them a job when they can't be bothered reading their email or turning up to a group session

in my latest group work assignment, i bludged massively. i just agreed with everything they said so i didn't need to do anything. only worth 15% but.

Bremsstrahlung
14-09-2012, 07:41 PM
People that propose on their significant other's Birthday. Like, "Happy Birthday, here's your present. An eternity with me!". Seems a tad arrogant from the proposer's perspective.

russjaybee
17-09-2012, 10:13 AM
Sooooo I take it you said no?

Steph O
21-09-2012, 09:12 PM
Having a week off work and being sick the whole week :mad:

parksey
21-09-2012, 11:19 PM
I missed most of my team's end of season trip last week due to a gastro problem. Was filthy in more ways than one.

seldom
21-09-2012, 11:35 PM
shit happens

pistolpete
22-09-2012, 07:33 AM
I missed most of my team's end of season trip last week due to a gastro problem. Was filthy in more ways than one.

That's shit

goaliepersempre
24-09-2012, 07:16 AM
morning after PV4s wedding... Having to go to work.... :/

Grimario
27-09-2012, 03:57 PM
Alpine Refrigeration, Wallsend

Absolute bunch of useless cvnts. Now entering week 4 without a washing machine and using another repairer.

Cvnts.

Bon
11-10-2012, 09:27 AM
Absolutely lost my shit last night..
Went to upgrade my iPhone operating system. Says it had backed up everything. Well, it hadn't..
Lost everything.. Contacts, messages, apps, games, nude pics of ex's/chicks that had been saved for revenge (or those lonely dark nights)..
Fvcking fvcked!

Jeterpool
11-10-2012, 09:52 AM
Absolutely lost my shit last night..
Went to upgrade my iPhone operating system. Says it had backed up everything. Well, it hadn't..
Lost everything.. Contacts, messages, apps, games, nude pics of ex's/chicks that had been saved for revenge (or those lonely dark nights)..
Fvcking fvcked!

If you sync it often enough with the PC, there is often a restore point you can use. We had to do it for my wife's phone earlier this year after everything went haywire.

Bon
11-10-2012, 09:54 AM
If you sync it often enough with the PC, there is often a restore point you can use. We had to do it for my wife's phone earlier this year after everything went haywire.

Yeah, It was a hand-me-down iPhone 3 that I had never actually connected to my comp cause I was too afraid of this happening. So I had no old restore points to even go back to..

q-money
11-10-2012, 11:25 AM
post the nudes when you find them

plague
11-10-2012, 04:23 PM
WGMG: Abbott, Gillard and especially Sarah Hanson-Young.
Get ****ed the lot of you.
Ta, I needed that.

Superdylan
12-10-2012, 07:19 PM
Cold weather again, ffs was 36 degrees last week.

scozzygt
13-10-2012, 08:30 AM
Three pansy faced fvckwits in a p plated commodore complete with doof doof music chuckin a bit of abuse,middle fingers etc
at me on tha highway at Belmont,when i was riding ma Harley last night and stopped at traffic lights.
Pointed them to pull up for a wee correctional education session,but they must have been runnin late
for their ballet practice,
Spineless cvnts!!

GazFish35
13-10-2012, 09:38 AM
What colour was the commodore?

boz-monaut
13-10-2012, 11:54 AM
Three pansy faced fvckwits in a p plated commodore complete with doof doof music chuckin a bit of abuse,middle fingers etc
at me on tha highway at Belmont,when i was riding ma Harley last night and stopped at traffic lights.
Pointed them to pull up for a wee correctional education session,but they must have been runnin late
for their ballet practice,
Spineless cvnts!!:lulz:

Grimario
20-10-2012, 01:03 PM
The missus being at work with the car meaning I have to get public transport down to the game today. Feck :(

Buddha
20-10-2012, 04:35 PM
living in wagga. i dont reccommend it to anybody

Jeterpool
05-11-2012, 12:13 PM
Websites that are over reliant on Flash. Work PC can't handle it and it just freezes the whole system

FoxSports and FourFourtwo - i'm looking at you.

pv4
05-11-2012, 12:27 PM
wgmg: chances are looking slim on being able to skip out of work early (even if coming in early) to catch the melbourne cup tomorrow.

i already cop enough shxx at work for "not being australian" as i don't watch state of selection & i don't want to glass my mrs in the eye whilst raping two 16year olds while my 10 mates hold them down and spend more time staring at each other than anything else (aka i hate rugby league). but the moment i try & join in on this australian hype stuff, apparently we're too busy & it'll set a bad example (even though all but one of the managers are skipping out after lunch).

Buddha
05-11-2012, 12:43 PM
getting pink eye

MFKS
05-11-2012, 12:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYXLKRNCVrw

Been farting on pillows ???

Superdylan
16-11-2012, 06:51 PM
Trying to cut cheese today at lunchtime somehow missing and getting the kitchen knife through my finger. Thought it was going to come off for a second. Stuck with another band-aid :(

au revoir
16-11-2012, 08:41 PM
hahahahahahahahah. kutgw.

MFKS
16-11-2012, 10:07 PM
Trying to cut cheese today at lunchtime somehow missing and getting the kitchen knife through my finger. Thought it was going to come off for a second. Stuck with another band-aid :(

Totally misread/misinterpreted that. When you said cut the cheese I thought you were using a euphemism for farting. Took about 10 seconds to work out how you would cut your finger doing this:confused:

Superdylan
16-11-2012, 10:41 PM
Totally misread/misinterpreted that. When you said cut the cheese I thought you were using a euphemism for farting. Took about 10 seconds to work out how you would cut your finger doing this:confused:

It ****ing hurt though

parksey
17-11-2012, 12:03 AM
and now he's dead

goaliepersempre
19-11-2012, 10:22 AM
Ticketmaster....

Grimario
21-11-2012, 10:06 AM
Work.

goaliepersempre
21-11-2012, 10:33 AM
Work.

Times 2

Grimario
21-11-2012, 11:41 AM
Excel. Somehow a tab in a scorecard I have built has become corrupted... clicking on it crashes Excel entirely. Can't edit it, can't delete it, can't do a thing. Feck. FECK.

MFKS
21-11-2012, 12:12 PM
Excel. Somehow a tab in a scorecard I have built has become corrupted... clicking on it crashes Excel entirely. Can't edit it, can't delete it, can't do a thing. Feck. FECK.
Excel never LIES

boz-monaut
21-11-2012, 02:06 PM
Excel. Somehow a tab in a scorecard I have built has become corrupted... clicking on it crashes Excel entirely. Can't edit it, can't delete it, can't do a thing. Feck. FECK.move every other tab to a new workbook and start again

Grimario
21-11-2012, 02:54 PM
I can use all of those other tabs without issue though... in the existing workbook. The problem is that I can't get to the data on that tab.

pv4
21-11-2012, 02:59 PM
would save-as-ing the spreadsheet & opening the new version do anything?

pv4
21-11-2012, 03:02 PM
or..
file->open->single click on file in open dialog box->click on the arrow next to open in the bottom right-hand corner of dialog box, click open&repair->try & repair workbook

?

Grimario
21-11-2012, 03:05 PM
Done both of those. Tis a finance scorecard, currently up to v28....
Open & Repair does its thing then says "some yo shit may still be ****ed, yo" or whatever the pop up box says.

pv4
21-11-2012, 03:09 PM
do you have the backup files of when it was working? would they help?

if it's just collecting data from a certain sheet, maybe it's trying to collect said data from a different file altogether, who's file path has now been changed?

if it's not any of that, i don't think i can help. i use excel for pretty sums & stuff.

boz-monaut
21-11-2012, 03:35 PM
have you tried turning it off and then back on again?

Grimario
21-11-2012, 03:37 PM
I don't think I've ever turned anything on before, boz. Not sure I know what that means.

plague
21-11-2012, 03:51 PM
Push the 'any' key.

pv4
21-11-2012, 04:04 PM
Push the 'any' key.

all i see is esk, catarl & pig up. whew, all this computer hacking is making me thirsty. i think i'll order a tab..

plague
21-11-2012, 04:45 PM
all i see is esk, catarl & pig up. whew, all this computer hacking is making me thirsty. i think i'll order a tab..

Glad someone picked that up.

Now where's that TAB?

pv4
21-11-2012, 05:33 PM
no time for that now, the computers starting

Jeterpool
22-11-2012, 07:21 AM
Jiggle the cord

Grimario
22-11-2012, 08:31 AM
Did that before I went to sleep.

Wait, what are we talking about?

Jeterpool
22-11-2012, 09:06 AM
Did that before I went to sleep.

Wait, what are we talking about?

:lulzturtle:

furns
22-11-2012, 11:04 AM
Take the cartridge out, blow on it and put it back in again

Grimario
22-11-2012, 11:07 AM

Funny thing is I was watching a movie where that happened when I was jiggling the cord.

:gent:

q-money
22-11-2012, 12:21 PM

put your dick away you grub

parksey
22-11-2012, 12:40 PM
you disgust me furns

sh10
22-11-2012, 12:57 PM
last page is gold

furns
22-11-2012, 05:50 PM
you disgust me furns
and yet I have never rooted a dog parksey

parksey
22-11-2012, 10:46 PM
sure mate

Lionel Hutz
23-11-2012, 08:56 AM
Any results being released and they get released at a specific time in the afternoon. you sit around waiting all day wondering if you have passed. I want to know when i wake up or at least let them be released at 9am!

Grimario
23-11-2012, 11:31 AM
Have I said work before?

Jeterpool
23-11-2012, 12:29 PM
Have I said work before?

Not on this page

Grimario
23-11-2012, 12:37 PM
:lulz:

My boss is on leave, his boss sends me an email saying "This stuff you have never seen before, I need you to start it and finish it by COB."... and my boss has been working on it for a week and hasn't resolved it yet. Nice work guys, give me a weeks worth of work to finish in 6 hours.

GTFO.

Also, bogans on trains.
Also, uni being over as the weather warms up so no uni students in low volume clothing on trains.

Sigh.

I need a drink.

parksey
23-11-2012, 01:09 PM
get back to work

Grimario
23-11-2012, 01:51 PM
On a meeting. Le sigh.

weston
26-11-2012, 01:43 AM
Coastie chics......, driving home from nickelback concert and stoping for a feed and piss at maccas in Gosford......., nearly ruined the night.... Damn are they ugly, now there's one reason I now live in qld

Grimario
26-11-2012, 08:55 AM
You can tell from that post just how ugly they were if they ruined a night that included a nickelback concert.

Bon
26-11-2012, 09:22 AM
I just assumed Weston's ears AND eyes had been assaulted by the end of the night..

MFKS
26-11-2012, 10:02 AM
I just assumed Weston's ears AND eyes had been assaulted by the end of the night..

:rof: