PDA

View Full Version : 10 years of the F3 Derby. Whats your favorite memory.

BodyNovo
24-11-2014, 11:52 AM
Trying to rally up as many to get to this weekends game and if possible to get people into bay 60 for this game (if its the only game they get involved for the season)

so going to post a couple of these up on squadron FB tomorrow.

so the question is simple; what is your favorite moment from the derby over the past 10 seasons;

can be anything from the GF victory, the away win in gosford or maybe even when vignaroli gave it large to hutcho.

its an open question, so do with it as you please.

pv4
24-11-2014, 11:54 AM
One of my favourites is how large Josh Rose was giving it to our bench when Zwaansvijk had that disallowed goal, only to find out it wasn't a goal.

Taggz celebrating Sainsbury's OG was pretty mint too.

q-money
24-11-2014, 12:07 PM
vigs

Superdylan
24-11-2014, 12:17 PM
Trying to rally up as many to get to this weekends game and if possible to get people into bay 60 for this game (if its the only game they get involved for the season)

so going to post a couple of these up on squadron FB tomorrow.

I think it will be near impossible to convince some guys back to bay 60. Let's face it we have 2 supporters groups now at home games east corner terrace and bay 60.

Good luck but how are you meant to convince all the 10 year olds to sing chants like 'some Sheila from gosford', 'you ain't got no education, you aint got no birth control' etc.

GazFish35
24-11-2014, 12:20 PM
I think it will be near impossible to convince some guys back to bay 60. Let's face it we have 2 supporters groups now at home games east corner terrace and bay 60.

Good luck but how are you meant to convince all the 10 year olds to sing chants like 'some Sheila from gosford', 'you ain't got no education, you aint got no birth control' etc.

???

pv4
24-11-2014, 12:21 PM
SD I think the overall goal is to get 10 year olds to sing Vamos Griffo for 90 minutes.

The Dunster
24-11-2014, 12:47 PM
Not sure about favourite moment but most memorable was at BTS in season 3 when the referees assistant / linesman assaulted Griffo by attempting to smash the back of Griffos hand with his scrotum.

belchardo
24-11-2014, 12:59 PM
vukovic doing a runner after high-fiving the ref.

(but only cause others got in with vigs first)

ToddG NBUnited
24-11-2014, 01:05 PM
Rooney holding those two gypo ****s hutcho and simon at bay.

http://cdn.fairfaxregional.com.au/silverstone-feed-data/aac372a2-edd4-421a-9029-4f2208aa1183.jpg

Grimario
24-11-2014, 01:08 PM
vukovic doing a runner after high-fiving the ref.

(but only cause others got in with vigs first)

That's probably my least favourite derby moment. He was one of the most promising keepers in the country at the time, had a bunch of rep football with olyroos that year scheduled. Ignoring that he was a gypo at the time, that year out was at a crucial time in his development so you have to wonder what may have been for him, instead of what now looks like an a league career at best.

ToddG NBUnited
24-11-2014, 01:12 PM
Any Jets goal, first derby goal i ever experienced was Griffo's? Away in season 2.

Grimario
24-11-2014, 01:17 PM
One of my favourites is how large Josh Rose was giving it to our bench when Zwaansvijk had that disallowed goal, only to find out it wasn't a goal.

Taggz celebrating Sainsbury's OG was pretty mint too.

That one was pretty epic. That entire game, really. Ref not sending Zad for an atrocious tackle ten seconds in, Rose getting called offside whilst still in his own half then him giving the big ones to the bench only to look like a massive wanker when it was called offside.

Apart from hutcho, is Rose the most gypo gypo they gave these days?

The gf trumps everything though.

GazFish35
24-11-2014, 01:19 PM
when we all got to the pub in gosford only for the game to be called off. was disspaointed without the jets even taking to the pitch. Usually have to wait till fulltime

belchardo
24-11-2014, 01:35 PM
That's probably my least favourite derby moment. He was one of the most promising keepers in the country at the time, had a bunch of rep football with olyroos that year scheduled. Ignoring that he was a gypo at the time, that year out was at a crucial time in his development so you have to wonder what may have been for him, instead of what now looks like an a league career at best.

Adelaide is clearly making your gypo hatred diminish.

Buddha
24-11-2014, 01:55 PM
The Holland handball, ****ing take it you ugly ****ing ****s!!!!!

BodyNovo
24-11-2014, 02:01 PM
To confirm as well guys we don't need your full names.

Jetmaster
24-11-2014, 02:11 PM
The win in Gosford in V3 - full house, about a third Jets fans, Covic save off Aloisi, Griff winner and able to walk out of the stadium without hiding your face.

boz-monaut
24-11-2014, 03:11 PM
the fact we won the title in dubious circumstances

it must hurt that much more losing to your fiercest enemies, knowing that you've been cheated as well

I sincerely hope it still causes severe mental distress to coast fans

just as we still shed a tear of joy watching footage of Griffo's goal or Con's 'Newcastle we done it' speech - I hope they still shed tears of anguish

parksey
24-11-2014, 03:13 PM
yeah griff's goal in the 2-1 win in gosford

Grimario
24-11-2014, 03:15 PM
Adelaide is clearly making your gypo hatred diminish.

That or I briefly caught up with pv4 yesterday and I've been infected with gypo love.

joel31
24-11-2014, 05:33 PM
That one was pretty epic. That entire game, really. Ref not sending Zad for an atrocious tackle ten seconds in, Rose getting called offside whilst still in his own half then him giving the big ones to the bench only to look like a massive wanker when it was called offside.

Apart from hutcho, is Rose the most gypo gypo they gave these days?

The gf trumps everything though.
That's the game Virgili tore Rose to shreads and Heskey scored his first home goal. Good times

joel31
24-11-2014, 05:34 PM
Mine are:
The win in Gosford in season 3

Grand Final

Blackmac79
24-11-2014, 06:42 PM
Major semi away in gosford.

Learnt what it meant to be a jets fan that day.

Jetmaster
24-11-2014, 06:57 PM
the fact we won the title in dubious circumstances

it must hurt that much more losing to your fiercest enemies, knowing that you've been cheated as well

I sincerely hope it still causes severe mental distress to coast fans

just as we still shed a tear of joy watching footage of Griffo's goal or Con's 'Newcastle we done it' speech - I hope they still shed tears of anguish

Can't see what the fuss is about - Covic would have saved it....no doubt !

https://i.imgflip.com/eigqz.jpg

hawk
24-11-2014, 11:31 PM
Rooney holding those two gypo ****s hutcho and simon at bay.

http://cdn.fairfaxregional.com.au/silverstone-feed-data/aac372a2-edd4-421a-9029-4f2208aa1183.jpg

some of the biggest as well. Roonza