PDA

View Full Version : Abolishing State Federations.

Premy
05-12-2014, 03:48 PM
http://www.fourfourtwo.com/au/news/former-socceroo-urges-ffa-dump-state-federations

Have to say I agree with him. Too many levels of Bureaucracy at the moment in my opinion that money could be better spent elsewhere.

late_to_the_game
06-12-2014, 08:57 PM
Where would the 20 odd staff of NNSW go......

Newsfeed
06-12-2014, 09:59 PM
Good luck!

sammydog
06-12-2014, 10:12 PM
Its as valid an argument as abolishing state government and local councils for bigger regional council. Arguably a better model, but unlikely to ever happen.

MFKS
06-12-2014, 10:16 PM
Should have happened when Lowy came in and rode roughshod over the game ignoring many of the Crawford Report recommendations.

Should have blackmailed the government with it at the time

De-Champ
07-12-2014, 09:49 AM
Should have happened years ago. Doubt it will happen in the short term.

hawk
17-12-2014, 11:01 PM
we have better chance of seceding from nsw.

MFKS
18-12-2014, 10:00 AM
we have better chance of seceding from nsw.

It could be done in theory. Practically though it is gonna be a battle as the blazer wearing brigade in the state feds will not give up their power base without a fight as they personally have too much to lose. So the FFA would have to be in it for the long haul as it wouldn't be over quickly

Easiest way to do it is to keep taking chunks out of them in smaller pieces and weaken them to a level of irrelevance which is what they should be doing now

United
19-12-2014, 02:41 PM
http://www.fourfourtwo.com/au/news/former-socceroo-urges-ffa-dump-state-federations

Have to say I agree with him. Too many levels of Bureaucracy at the moment in my opinion that money could be better spent elsewhere.

Good in theory but I cannot see it happening. NNSW has never been a fair governing body and never will be. I remember once some clubs tried to get everyone to band together and get rid of them. But the clubs that NNSW favoured wouldn't go for it.

They keep doing as they please. Like this centre for excellence is going to benefit the whole of NNSW. Ellam sits on his throne and everyone kisses his a$$. The rules get changed. Like how can Kahibah be promoted 2 years in a row when they finish 8th. Taken up due to ground upgrades is a laugh. Or when they turfed Charlestown to suit themselves. Its a complete joke

Captain_Carl
19-11-2021, 01:08 PM
I am all for abolishing the state federations. What do the rest of you think?

KITZ
19-11-2021, 01:08 PM
I am all for abolishing the state federations. What do the rest of you think?

:wanker:

Captain_Carl
19-11-2021, 01:28 PM
:wanker:

You really are a small minded individual aren’t you? I am in this forum to have positive and productive conversations and you just revert to childish emojis. Grow up!

Bremsstrahlung
19-11-2021, 02:12 PM
Any reason why we decided to revive every thread today?

Captain_Carl
19-11-2021, 02:58 PM
Any reason why we decided to revive every thread today?

There is so much good content in some of these threads that I believe it is still worth discussing. So what do you think about abolishing state federations buddy?