PDA

View Full Version : 2015 Zone League 1 thread

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

Wilso8948
05-09-2015, 10:11 PM
I'm guessing warners bay won firsts then?

WWMTD?
05-09-2015, 10:20 PM
I'm guessing warners bay won firsts then?

Yep 4-1. They took their chances and that was the difference in the end

front2
05-09-2015, 10:24 PM
Sure but whilst we are on cheap shots your coach yelling out at the end of the game that we were cheats was a low blow as well... especially when the majority of cookers understood the situation and the agregate score

BTW Cooks Hill are not into cheap dumb ass decisions. Remember that time we beat Morisset in first grade GF at Edgey. FITH. ####silverwarebustincabinet##

jaypee
05-09-2015, 10:26 PM
How would you react if the opposition coach came to you at the end of the game and said 'you should be embarrassed that you are going through'
It's not the best situation for anyone but honestly morisset have no one to blame but their coaching staff for knowingly playing a suspended player. That was what everyone in the stands said too. You should stop blaming cookers, kotara, refs, association and blame the decision makers in your club that tried to knowingly skirt the rules. Regardless if the association said there wasn't a suspended player everyone in that team knew there was and played him anyway and ringing them to check if he could play is a clear admission of guilt in that you all knew he was suspended and were hoping you had got away with it.
Firstly we rang the association to check on all players -thats good management frankly something I would expect all teams would do. We had a suspended player in firsts and he did not play so I would say we hardly did it on purpose. .. if we did wouldn't we have also played him?

You guys couldn't score or even have one shot on target in 2 legs yet you are going through so do you deserve it... (yes you are going through but nearly every player from cookers said to me that we were the better team and deserve to go through but we know thats not how it stands)

Im not laying blame anywhere.... and its raw at the moment and you are going to get some comments like this... just accept it and move on because as it stands you guys are in the final...

jaypee
05-09-2015, 10:28 PM
BTW Cooks Hill are not into cheap dumb ass decisions. Remember that time we beat Morisset in first grade GF at Edgey. FITH. ####silverwarebustincabinet##

Nope I rememeber 2009 when we beat you in the semi on the way to winning the final....

WWMTD?
05-09-2015, 10:32 PM
Firstly we rang the association to check on all players -thats good management frankly something I would expect all teams would do. We had a suspended player in firsts and he did not play so I would say we hardly did it on purpose. .. if we did wouldn't we have also played him?

You guys couldn't score or even have one shot on target in 2 legs yet you are going through so do you deserve it... (yes you are going through but nearly every player from cookers said to me that we were the better team and deserve to go through but we know thats not how it stands)

Im not laying blame anywhere.... and its raw at the moment and you are going to get some comments like this... just accept it and move on because as it stands you guys are in the final...

I don't think anyone is debating that mori were not the better team over 2 legs, the 6-0 score represents that. You guys have every right to be disappointed and angry but just place the anger where is it appropriate, not at the opposition and association and refs, but at the people in your club who decided that they had gotten away with a red card and could play a knowingly suspended player

windy2203
05-09-2015, 10:41 PM
I don't think anyone is debating that mori were not the better team over 2 legs, the 6-0 score represents that. You guys have every right to be disappointed and angry but just place the anger where is it appropriate, not at the opposition and association and refs, but at the people in your club who decided that they had gotten away with a red card and could play a knowingly suspended player

"Knowingly" yet as jaypee has said, they rang association to check for all suspended players one came back and he sat out.. how is that knowingly playing a suspended player?

a-gunners
05-09-2015, 10:47 PM
A red card in every league in the world is a mandatory week suspension. If it hadn't been processed through the fed someone from mo-town coaching staff surely had to say cop the week and once it comes through u have already served your suspension.
End of the day it's cost u guys a gf and the way you guys played the 2 legs possibly a gf gold medal

C'mon man
05-09-2015, 11:21 PM
Jaypee admire the way you have conducted yourself on here.... I'm sure your shattered about the result of all this but really it was a silly risk to take ...

Retro Jet
06-09-2015, 02:56 AM
Nope I rememeber 2009 when we beat you in the semi on the way to winning the final....
Yeah...and Merewether players (Papas inc) were lol'ing at us behind the goals losing that game and happy they were playing MoTown.
That was the biggest larf I got outta that season in the end.

Cookers get a new gaffer in the next year and get to 5 straight GF's and win 4 of 'em.
Pretty much the same blokes who 2009 MoTown beat at Smith Pk (Yes, I was there on the BBQ....me ffs)

Btw front2, Cookers beat MoTown 1-2 in 2011. Inaugural ZLP season @ Wanderers. My klaxon got a work out that day.

Love fitbah history....

jaypee
06-09-2015, 08:13 AM
Yeah...and Merewether players (Papas inc) were lol'ing at us behind the goals losing that game and happy they were playing MoTown.
That was the biggest larf I got outta that season in the end.

Cookers get a new gaffer in the next year and get to 5 straight GF's and win 4 of 'em.
Pretty much the same blokes who 2009 MoTown beat at Smith Pk (Yes, I was there on the BBQ....me ffs)

Btw front2, Cookers beat MoTown 1-2 in 2011. Inaugural ZLP season @ Wanderers. My klaxon got a work out that day.

Love fitbah history....

Yep Merewether hadn't beaten us all year so it was funny they were happy about that...

The next year went on that Unbeaten year and won both ressies and firsts.

We had a couple of rough years after we 2011 so it was good to win minor premiership this year in firsts and club championship. ...

terry
06-09-2015, 11:06 AM
Never ever heard of a team loosing both semi finals but progressing... How proud Cookers must feel...

i was hoping that this idiodic comment wouldnt surface but here it is

1st we havent had this stupid style of semis for long. second, teams have been put out of finals and gfs for years due to irregularities and illegible players.

usually id feel sorry a club in this position but this is not a bad thing for this club due to the arrogance ive seen from the idiots on the sideline this year. learn how to win without being dickheads would be a good start for next year.

jaypee
06-09-2015, 11:18 AM
i was hoping that this idiodic comment wouldnt surface but here it is

1st we havent had this stupid style of semis for long. second, teams have been put out of finals and gfs for years due to irregularities and illegible players.

usually id feel sorry a club in this position but this is not a bad thing for this club due to the arrogance ive seen from the idiots on the sideline this year. learn how to win without being dickheads would be a good start for next year.

Mate - we don't need you to feel sorry for us..... I don't know what club you are associated with but each club gives as good as it gets and 9 times out of 10 its taken the right way...... pot meet kettle....

The Spy
06-09-2015, 11:31 AM
Yep 4-1. They took their chances and that was the difference in the end

All the best to the Cookers boys. Kept coming at us and not a bad bunch of blokes and certainly a handy team. I must say, the referring was somewhat diabolical but not much can be done about that.

jaypee
06-09-2015, 11:36 AM
All the best to the Cookers boys. Kept coming at us and not a bad bunch of blokes and certainly a handy team. I must say, the referring was somewhat diabolical but not much can be done about that.

I would say all the games in the finals I've seen or played in the referees have been worse than during regular season

outsider
06-09-2015, 11:40 AM
I would say all the games in the finals I've seen or played in the referees have been worse than during regular season

Well it is lucky that you don't have to worry about that anymore isn't it.

jaypee
06-09-2015, 11:44 AM
Well it is lucky that you don't have to worry about that anymore isn't it.

Ha ha ha... fair comment but i have first grade today....

Happy Tiger
06-09-2015, 04:05 PM
Kotara v Cooks Hill 3-1 thirds
Kotara v Stockton 1-0 ressies

WWMTD?
06-09-2015, 05:05 PM
Kotara v Cooks Hill 3-1 thirds
Kotara v Stockton 1-0 ressies

Well done to kotara 3rds, cookers threw everything we had at them but they were too good on the day, striker up front was very hard to contain. We did score 3 but 2 just offside. Kotara will take it out next week for sure.

Zephyr
06-09-2015, 06:49 PM
Heard today that there's a mass exodus of players from Jesmond to Charlestown. Can anyone confirm? Jesmond were already struggling for numbers.

Wilso8948
06-09-2015, 07:06 PM
Morry won firsts 3-0. Score line blew out a bit second half with stocko lookin for goals. Morry probably played the better game and took their chances. Ref was absolutely honking and too scared to go to his pocket. Two Morry boys very lucky to be playing next week with last man tackles. Not saying it would have changed the game at all but warners bay would be spewin.
Well done to Morry and warners bay. Glad we avoided relegation which was our aim and batted above our average. My prediction is Morry to win grandy but may be a different story if the ref is someone who stops the niggle early. My hope is warners win. Purely because of morrys toolbag officials. They're a great bunch of blokes on the field. Love playing them just such a shame their arrogant men in red track suits ruin your club. Thanks for the game today and Goodluck next week

WWMTD?
06-09-2015, 07:10 PM
Morry won firsts 3-0. Score line blew out a bit second half with stocko lookin for goals. Morry probably played the better game and took their chances. Ref was absolutely honking and too scared to go to his pocket. Two Morry boys very lucky to be playing next week with last man tackles. Not saying it would have changed the game at all but warners bay would be spewin.
Well done to Morry and warners bay. Glad we avoided relegation which was our aim and batted above our average. My prediction is Morry to win grandy but may be a different story if the ref is someone who stops the niggle early. My hope is warners win. Purely because of morrys toolbag officials. They're a great bunch of blokes on the field. Love playing them just such a shame their arrogant men in red track suits ruin your club. Thanks for the game today and Goodluck next week

+1. Officials and spectators..no good. Good luck to them up in ZPL, won't be missed!

06-09-2015, 07:19 PM

Wilso I wear my toolbag everyday at work and it doesn't appreciate the insult. It's not that low. Can u change the reference to say scumbags. Spewing u boys are out. See u all next yr

Wilso8948
06-09-2015, 07:23 PM
Wilso I wear my toolbag everyday at work and it doesn't appreciate the insult. It's not that low. Can u change the reference to say scumbags. Spewing u boys are out. See u all next yr
Still smells of dirty crutch though I assume? Same same really

The Spy
06-09-2015, 07:24 PM
Heard today that there's a mass exodus of players from Jesmond to Charlestown. Can anyone confirm? Jesmond were already struggling for numbers.

I heard that too. I also heard most of Warners Bay heading to Cardiff next year. Interesting times ahead.

06-09-2015, 07:27 PM
Yea it's a filthy crutch. Rumours are west lakes are offering quite a bit of coin so might get a few boys out there.

jaypee
06-09-2015, 07:38 PM

Thanks Wilso to uou and Stocko - was always going to be an interesting game after the issues with Ressies during the week - as I said at the end of the game to the team and spectators it was always going to be difficult for any team today

Will agree the ref was crap - you will appreciate i dont want Bay to win....

06-09-2015, 07:38 PM
I heard that too. I also heard most of Warners Bay heading to Cardiff next year. Interesting times ahead.
Yea heard there were a few blow ups sat night between the warners bay boys. A few have walked and coach threatened to go. Reserve graders are cheering as they get a kick in the final this weekend. Pretty sad cause they have had a good year. If uve heard they are heading to Cardiff it might be true

The Spy
06-09-2015, 07:47 PM

Thanks Wilso to uou and Stocko - was always going to be an interesting game after the issues with Ressies during the week - as I said at the end of the game to the team and spectators it was always going to be difficult for any team today

Will agree the ref was crap - you will appreciate i dont want Bay to win....

Cmon JP, you sure u don't want the Panthers to win?

WWMTD?
06-09-2015, 07:48 PM
Yea it's a filthy crutch. Rumours are west lakes are offering quite a bit of coin so might get a few boys out there.

Players being paid in a 4th division comp?? What's the world coming too!! What happened to just playing football For your local junior club?? Loyalty seems dead in newy and it's sad to see it going his far down the ranks, understandable in the semi professional leagues.

jaypee
06-09-2015, 07:56 PM
Cmon JP, you sure u don't want the Panthers to win?

Nah not really. ....

I also have a team Id like to win ressies if we aren't there - probably wont surprise anyone

Drunken ranger
Players being paid in a 4th division comp?? What's the world coming too!! What happened to just playing football For your local junior club?? Loyalty seems dead in newy and it's sad to see it going his far down the ranks, understandable in the semi professional leagues.
5th division

Incognito mosquito

Haha that one is just a rumour

06-09-2015, 08:15 PM

Totally agree mate. I've only ever played for my local club/where I was living at the time. 2 clubs. No loyalty now. To many Prima Donnas goin around that don all the gear and never played any higher than this division. No disrespect intended. It's a real shame because there are some good clubs that really struggle and they have great juniors that head elsewhere

Jardelsimage
06-09-2015, 08:30 PM
Yea heard there were a few blow ups sat night between the warners bay boys. A few have walked and coach threatened to go. Reserve graders are cheering as they get a kick in the final this weekend. Pretty sad cause they have had a good year. If uve heard they are heading to Cardiff it might be true

is the coach quality, looking for lower grade coaches, PM me if he is...

06-09-2015, 09:21 PM
is the coach quality, looking for lower grade coaches, PM me if he is...

I don't know a great deal looking from the outside in. Got a few mates there. But Staff and players have been written off since the start of the year and results speak for themselves. Must be class. If a few have walked tho it will be a romp for Morry this wknd

Beppe
06-09-2015, 09:32 PM
I don't know a great deal looking from the outside in. Got a few mates there. But Staff and players have been written off since the start of the year and results speak for themselves. Must be class. If a few have walked tho it will be a romp for Morry this wknd

So the players refuse to play for the coach?

06-09-2015, 09:37 PM

Yea from what I hear it was all going on. Hopefully all just full of piss and they will sort it tues night cause I want them to give Morry a stuffing

Beppe
06-09-2015, 09:41 PM
Yea from what I hear it was all going on. Hopefully all just full of piss and they will sort it tues night cause I want them to give Morry a stuffing

Well I'd say it was the alcohole talking because I can't see players not showing up for a grand final.

C'mon man
06-09-2015, 09:54 PM
So are cooks hill or Morisset playing in the ressies GF ? I still haven't heard which side is in...

jaypee
06-09-2015, 09:57 PM
So are cooks hill or Morisset playing in the ressies GF ? I still haven't heard which side is in...

At the moment Cooks Hill.... Motown will appeal do I guess we will know by Wednesday

Beppe
06-09-2015, 10:05 PM
At the moment Cooks Hill.... Motown will appeal do I guess we will know by Wednesday

Your appeal won't get up unfortunately, u played a suspended player. He was sent off apparently against kotara then played the following week. Not rocket science. Should have missed a week regardless of the match report. Once he is sent that's it, 1 game suspension.

outsider
06-09-2015, 10:27 PM
Your appeal won't get up unfortunately, u played a suspended player. He was sent off apparently against kotara then played the following week. Not rocket science. Should have missed a week regardless of the match report. Once he is sent that's it, 1 game suspension.

Red card is an automatic one week suspension and is not open to appeal.Morisset knew the player had been sent off and it is their responsibility to stand him down the next game.Only have themselves to blame.

C'mon man
06-09-2015, 10:29 PM
Who is the team you want to win ressies jaypee?

Bench warmer
06-09-2015, 11:20 PM
We all seem to have varying levels of hate towards morisset which may distort opinions a bit. Yes morisset did the wrong thing and should be dealt with but I think punishing the players is the wrong way to go about it. I doubt they had too much to do with the decision to play a suspended player. I know if it was my team I'd be pretty gutted. Theres anywhere between 11-15 players who have put everything into this season just like the rest of us. It's not an ideal situation for anyone and I hope the matter is resolved quickly. I personally would have loved to see a kotara v morisset ressies GF. Both have plenty of quality players and have been the standout teams for me in ressies this year. Morisset you have my condolences.

Wilso8948
07-09-2015, 12:10 AM
Let's not beat around the bush. If I was a Morry ressies player I'd be absolutely livid at the coaching staff for playing him. What an absolute arrogant and idiotic decision. Make your bed and lie in it.

Ram Raider
07-09-2015, 01:02 AM

If rumours are true there are 19 guys leaving Jesmond for varying reasons however 21 new guys are keen to sign. Of the 2 hypothetically confirmed to Charlestown one will be missed. For the other I hope you have earplugs and a decent physio.

jaypee
07-09-2015, 08:18 AM
Looking at it from the outside I would have the same view as many of you guys.

At this stage the players are not blaming anyone. If we were really trying to cheat wouldn't we have played him as someone else....

There are 15-20 guys who have played ressies all year and yes they are feeling crap... but we are a tight unit and will train and support first grade this week.

WWMTD?
07-09-2015, 08:25 AM

Is this the ressies coach? When we played them out at the bay he gave the team an absolutee bollocking at full time in the sheds..it was embarrassing. I wouldn't want to play with that!!

Beppe
07-09-2015, 10:03 AM
Is this the ressies coach? When we played them out at the bay he gave the team an absolutee bollocking at full time in the sheds..it was embarrassing. I wouldn't want to play with that!!

I think it was the first grade coach some of the players have an issue with (going purely off the earlier posts).

07-09-2015, 10:17 AM

Na I was there that day watching a mate. That wasn't the coach that was 1 of the players and rightly so. Couldnt kick a barn door

WWMTD?
07-09-2015, 12:26 PM
Na I was there that day watching a mate. That wasn't the coach that was 1 of the players and rightly so. Couldnt kick a barn door

Yeah right..we were in the shed next door, it was very awkward. Haven't heard a spray like that in a while!

leftyrightytoey
07-09-2015, 01:55 PM
If rumours are true there are 19 guys leaving Jesmond for varying reasons however 21 new guys are keen to sign. Of the 2 hypothetically confirmed to Charlestown one will be missed. For the other I hope you have earplugs and a decent physio.

I heard charly were getting the jeso physio too? And possibly the first grade coach to play thirds and run the esky?

Bon
07-09-2015, 02:00 PM
:popcorn:

The Spy
07-09-2015, 02:31 PM
I heard charly were getting the jeso physio too? And possibly the first grade coach to play thirds and run the esky?

I heard Charly are stacking their third grade GF team this weekend with Jesmond first graders.... Don't know whether to believe my source or not....

Ram Raider
07-09-2015, 06:11 PM
I heard today is that Jesmond are merging with Charlestown becoming the Charlestown City Rams with the Jesmond ZL3 side filling the ZL1 spot after a successful 1st season. :rof:

Such drama already and the season isn't even over yet.

a-gunners
07-09-2015, 07:33 PM
Charlestown must have done something right for so much talk and the season isn't even over yet.. Back on current football. As the seasons still going. Massive congrats to kotara making grand final in 2 grades.
Clubs should be aspiring to have depth like kotara /cookers
And congrats Morisset and Warnersbay, morisset definately a class above this year. And Warnersbay done well very hard team to break down. Goodluck to both on the weekend

windy2203
08-09-2015, 12:22 AM
Charlestown must have done something right for so much talk and the season isn't even over yet.. Back on current football. As the seasons still going. Massive congrats to kotara making grand final in 2 grades.
Clubs should be aspiring to have depth like kotara /cookers
And congrats Morisset and Warnersbay, morisset definately a class above this year. And Warnersbay done well very hard team to break down. Goodluck to both on the weekend

Depth like cookers and kotara?

Neither team 1st grade made the gf and cookers only in the gf after 6-0 agg loss

Warners bay had 3rd grade in the finals and ressies just missed out

Morisset beat cookers in both legs in their final and thirds took kotara to the limit in thirds and beat the other teams in the finals.

Not saying cookers and kotara dont have depth but other teams had it too.

jaypee
08-09-2015, 07:27 AM
I think 3rd grade has been interesting in terms of how teams have approached it

We at Morry decided it was a team for our young guys who have just come up from Juniors over the past 2-3 years to play in. It was a youth first policy (to the extent we turned a few players away and they played all age)... I know some other clubs have done this whilst some others have predominately older late 20's and into the 30's...

I think judging depth on 3rds is difficult a lot of it comes down to the clubs approach to the grade.

Wilso8948
08-09-2015, 09:41 AM
Still not one mention of stocko making finals in both firsts and res grade for their first year in zl1. Not trying to blow smoke up our asses but I'd rather that then missing first grade finals all together. But please.. Continue to wank on about how good kotara is

KSSFC
08-09-2015, 10:03 AM
Still not one mention of stocko making finals in both firsts and res grade for their first year in zl1. Not trying to blow smoke up our asses but I'd rather that then missing first grade finals all together. But please.. Continue to wank on about how good kotara is

First of all one guy congratulated kotara on our depth, so calm down.
Secondly, yes we would have loved to have made first grade semi's, but at the end of the day, Kotara will be supporting two teams on grand final day, receiving 2 x minor premier shields too hang with the rest of them, and possibly 2 major premier shields, while stocko will be at the game holding each others dicks, talking about how good they are that they made the semi's, well congratulations, but you probably paid for that success as well didn't you?

jaypee
08-09-2015, 10:05 AM
Secondly, yes we would have loved to have made first grade semi's, but at the end of the day, Kotara will be supporting two teams on grand final day, receiving 2 x minor premier shields too hang with the rest of them, and possibly 2 major premier shields, while stocko will be at the game holding each others dicks, talking about how good they are that they made the semi's, well congratulations, but you probably paid for that success as well didn't you?
Well that got awkward all of a sudden

WWMTD?
08-09-2015, 10:21 AM

Well that escalated quickly! Well done to all teams in the GF. Everyone wants to be on the park on GF day, but second best is to turn up, watch the action from the sideline with yours or a mates *beer* in hand..

KSSFC
08-09-2015, 10:32 AM
So just wondering how the other teams train the week before the grand final. High intensity all week, or keep it light and fun or mix it up?

Wilso8948
08-09-2015, 12:35 PM

Steady on hero. No need to tell someone to calm down when clearly I touched a nerve. It wasn't meant as a shot at Kotara. I was just merely pointing out the fact people kept banging on about Kotara and Cookers depth when neither was in the major event being that of a first grade final. Secondly when people started to congratulate others there was still no mention of Stocko being involved in the finals. This to me shows "depth". I really don't care I just think its funny that people were mentioning aspiring to Cookers and Kotara's "depth". Sorry but I'd rather be in Warners Bay or Morry's shoes this week for sure.
Also I'm not sure how you found out about our handjob payment deal we have here at Stocko but in future please refrain from mentioning it on such a public platform.
In all seriousness though.. sif stocko would ever have the money to pay people? Just ask the bero boys who only received ONE carton! They'd be filthy! We've worked our way up with the backing of an incredibly devoted group of individuals. But please continue to slag off until you realise what you are saying is utter horeshit.

boz-monaut
08-09-2015, 12:39 PM
everyone just calm down and cut out the inflammatory garbage

if you're saying one team isn't being celebrated, say that - no need to point fingers at others, it sounds like spiteful garbage and will end in bannings

Frodo
08-09-2015, 01:02 PM
:popcorn:

Better than Daytime TV.

Another Ranger
08-09-2015, 01:36 PM
Looking forward to coming to this comp next year.. This Forum seems more alive then ZL2..
Congrats to all teams on Finals and Goodluck to the ones that made the GF this week.

The Spy
08-09-2015, 02:13 PM
Looking forward to coming to this comp next year.. This Forum seems more alive then ZL2..
Congrats to all teams on Finals and Goodluck to the ones that made the GF this week.

Welcome. Here's a recap and general housekeeping:

- No one like Morisset;
- No one tips Warners Bay;
- Stockton pay all their players in a 'unique' way;
- Kotara and Cookers apparently have the most depth;
- Everyone from Jesmond is going to Charlestown;
- No one gives a rats about Nelson Bay, except for the bus ride ride home

Think I've covered it?

Bench warmer
08-09-2015, 02:16 PM
Wouldn't mind knowing golden boot winners across all 3 grades.

Wilso8948
08-09-2015, 02:53 PM
Welcome. Here's a recap and general housekeeping:

- No one like Morisset;
- No one tips Warners Bay;
- Stockton pay all their players in a 'unique' way;
- Kotara and Cookers apparently have the most depth;
- Everyone from Jesmond is going to Charlestown;
- No one gives a rats about Nelson Bay, except for the bus ride ride home

Think I've covered it?

You've just summarised 41 pages of garbage in one response
Kudos my man

GuzmanGomez
08-09-2015, 06:01 PM
The big fella that scored the hat trick for Kotara in third grade every time we played him surely had to get it. Didn't notice any particularly big scorers in other grads though.

a-gunners
08-09-2015, 06:24 PM
Wow that did escalate its a matter of opinion but I feel when we played both kotara and cookers all grades were a massive battle.
No offence to any other team.
Kotaras 3rd grade woulda matched it with reserve teams and there isn't much difference in quality between there res and 1st. Which is probably why they finished 5th 2 years running now. But res and 3rd 2 grand finals running in 2 years tells me they do have depth. And cookers made finals in all 3 grades.. Albeit they got knocked out in 2 and should be out in all grades over the season to make 3 grades says they have depth. But that's my opinion..

Nave
08-09-2015, 10:00 PM

Striker for Motown firsts would have it by a country mile mid 20's with a game to play, as for Ressies one of our central midfielders scored 18 would be hard to beat also...

RANGER09
08-09-2015, 10:08 PM
Striker for Motown firsts would have it by a country mile mid 20's with a game to play, as for Ressies one of our central midfielders scored 18 would be hard to beat also...

Golden boot only applies to regular season goals

C'mon man
08-09-2015, 10:24 PM
That's a great effort from those two guys - 18 from midfield is top shelf

Potters
08-09-2015, 10:42 PM
That's a great effort from those two guys - 18 from midfield is top shelf

Put him upfront and he couldn't hit a barn ;) midfield can't stop scoring top bloke as well, even being from Morisset

hawk
08-09-2015, 10:58 PM

You 'avin ago? ay?

welcome to lg1

front2
09-09-2015, 01:18 AM
Would I be wrong that Wednesday night is the final decisions for Morisett rsv gde. I reckon the whole cluster will be under the scope.

jaypee
09-09-2015, 08:09 AM
Would I be wrong that Wednesday night is the final decisions for Morisett rsv gde. I reckon the whole cluster will be under the scope.

Don't know - I'm away in Brisbane for work

Sooner it over the better..... (one way or another)

Bench warmer
09-09-2015, 08:39 AM

You would hope so. Cant be good for preparation regardless of which team makes it in. Kotara would be sitting back loving this knowing they don't have to worry

KSSFC
09-09-2015, 09:39 AM
Hey Wilso8948,

apologies for the comment yesterday, poor form on my behalf.

Bon
09-09-2015, 09:48 AM
Put him upfront and he couldn't hit a barn ;) midfield can't stop scoring top bloke as well, even being from Morisset

Dipper, what a bloke.. :wub:

jaypee
09-09-2015, 09:53 AM
Golden boot only applies to regular season goals

He did mean regular season - he had 20 odd with a game to go in regular season

ICEBERG10
09-09-2015, 10:21 AM

We at Westlakes tried our best to give as many people as possible a chance to win golden boot in all 3 grades.

The Spy
09-09-2015, 10:22 AM

Can confirm only 7 first graders attended training last night. Pretty piss poor effort.

Wilso8948
09-09-2015, 11:01 AM
Hey Wilso8948,

apologies for the comment yesterday, poor form on my behalf.

All good mate. It was Monday. Nuff said.

Wilso8948
09-09-2015, 11:02 AM
Can confirm only 7 first graders attended training last night. Pretty piss poor effort.

That was probably spent at Mr Schnitzel too wasn't it Spy. I'm sure the boys will show up 5 mins before the grandy ready to go

Beppe
09-09-2015, 11:09 AM

Just out of curiosity, and please disregard if you don't want to air dirty laundry, but is the issue around squad selection, tactics or just the players and coaching staff don't get along in general.

It just seems strange because warners bay have had a fabulous season in first grade, the players should be buzzing.

The Spy
09-09-2015, 11:30 AM
That was probably spent at Mr Schnitzel too wasn't it Spy. I'm sure the boys will show up 5 mins before the grandy ready to go

Tuesday night. All you can eat Chinese at the Bowlo!

defence@allcost
09-09-2015, 11:38 AM
How many wbay players will Cardiff be able to fit in their squad? Could be an opportunity for some other teams to pick up some handy players for next season.

Wilso8948
09-09-2015, 11:41 AM
How's about we reserve judgement until after the weekend. Warners Bay have slipped under the radar all year. They've always been written off. They're one of only a couple to beat Morry this year (even though there was a send off). There's a reason they're there on the final day. I have no doubt they'll put on a good showing this coming weekend.

C'mon man
09-09-2015, 12:29 PM
Tall bald guy upfront is vital for Warners Bay to have a chance of beating Morriset - he a good player

windy2203
09-09-2015, 01:52 PM
Tall bald guy upfront is vital for Warners Bay to have a chance of beating Morriset - he a good player

I agree that if duncan isnt kept quite then it will be an interesting game.

Thomas477
09-09-2015, 02:05 PM
We at Westlakes tried our best to give as many people as possible a chance to win golden boot in all 3 grades.

West lakes, the good guys of the league. :thumbsup:

C'mon man
09-09-2015, 03:02 PM
Sporting Pulse has Reserve Grade GF...... KOTARA v COOKS HILL

Is this another sporting Pulse gaff - or has it now been locked in

Being Wednesday today would surely have to be decision time

outsider
09-09-2015, 03:28 PM
Sporting Pulse has Reserve Grade GF...... KOTARA v COOKS HILL

Is this another sporting Pulse gaff - or has it now been locked in

Being Wednesday today would surely have to be decision time

As I have said before a red card is an automatic one week suspension without appeal.How could Morisset even think they could be in the GF-they knew that the player was sent off and chose to play him the next week.Appeal should not even be considered by the association as it is contrary to Regulation G Clause 15.1b which covers the issue of red cards.

jaypee
09-09-2015, 03:53 PM
As I have said before a red card is an automatic one week suspension without appeal.How could Morisset even think they could be in the GF-they knew that the player was sent off and chose to play him the next week.Appeal should not even be considered by the association as it is contrary to Regulation G Clause 15.1b which covers the issue of red cards.

Ahhh but it says this as well - As per the Laws of the Game as proscribed and issued by FIFA from time to time, the Chairperson of the Disciplinary Committee shall follow the following guidelines

It was the Chairperson of said committee that stated the player was free to play......

Look lets just let an outcome be decided and move on..... whatever way it falls....

Bench warmer
09-09-2015, 05:04 PM
I wonder what the cooks hill players think about the whole situation? Do they think they were robbed in the first game and the 6-0 result wasn't a fair reflection of the tie or have they conceded that they have just picked up a get out of jail free card?

jaypee
09-09-2015, 05:32 PM
I wonder what the cooks hill players think about the whole situation? Do they think they were robbed in the first game and the 6-0 result wasn't a fair reflection of the tie or have they conceded that they have just picked up a get out of jail free card?

Id suggest that the player did not have much of an impact - played left back...

To be honest we should have scored 6 last weekend alone so it should be a non issue.

I would suggest the score line was a fair reflection - over two legs not one shot on target....

I dont think anyone would suggest they were robbed

outsider
09-09-2015, 06:28 PM
Ahhh but it says this as well - As per the Laws of the Game as proscribed and issued by FIFA from time to time, the Chairperson of the Disciplinary Committee shall follow the following guidelines

It was the Chairperson of said committee that stated the player was free to play......

Look lets just let an outcome be decided and move on..... whatever way it falls....

So can the Chairperson overide the regulations.There is no issue regarding the red card-suspended one match-everyone knew the player had been sent off-

hawk
09-09-2015, 06:43 PM
Id suggest that the player did not have much of an impact - played left back...

To be honest we should have scored 6 last weekend alone so it should be a non issue.

I would suggest the score line was a fair reflection - over two legs not one shot on target....

I dont think anyone would suggest they were robbed

A fairer outcome may have been 3-0 win CH then play the 2nd leg. Morri would have then known what they needed to do next week.

Nave
09-09-2015, 06:45 PM

It's is sometimes difficult to work out who each person on here's allegiances lie with, but not much has come out about cooks hill beingthrilled about heading into a grand final on the back of 6-0 thumping. Correct me if I'm wrong but many of the people hammering Morry the hardest are with kotara, so I'm sure they would rather play a limping cooks hill as opposed to a fired up Motown

09-09-2015, 07:03 PM

And from what I hear 4 of those were reserve graders. Disarray. Morry are a sure thing this wknd. That wasn't their coach yielding a knife at the bay the sarv was it

Bremsstrahlung
09-09-2015, 07:21 PM
In what competition can you get a red card and not receive a suspension?
I have no allegiances whatsoever but I feel like anybody that's ever played football is aware that a red card means a suspension.
Feel sorry for the players. But really, what do you expect?
When you contacted the fed, did you tell them one of your players was sent off and the ask if they can play? Or was it deliberately circumventing the integrity of the competition?
It's round 1, player gets a red card, do you play him in round 2? Of course not. Why is this any different.

Nave
09-09-2015, 07:35 PM
In what competition can you get a red card and not receive a suspension?
I have no allegiances whatsoever but I feel like anybody that's ever played football is aware that a red card means a suspension.
Feel sorry for the players. But really, what do you expect?
When you contacted the fed, did you tell them one of your players was sent off and the ask if they can play? Or was it deliberately circumventing the integrity of the competition?
It's round 1, player gets a red card, do you play him in round 2? Of course not. Why is this any different.

I'm not 100% sure of the way the judiciary works but is it different with yellow cards if they don't inform you of when the suspension is due are you not required to take it until you are notified?

Bremsstrahlung
09-09-2015, 07:49 PM
I'm not 100% sure of the way the judiciary works but is it different with yellow cards if they don't inform you of when the suspension is due are you not required to take it until you are notified?

Never played with Zone Leagues but I know with NPL and I assume NEWFM, it is the club's responsibility to keep track of these. There is a delay with official processing of teamsheets and cards and then getting the information out to clubs in time, as far as i'm aware.

C'mon man
09-09-2015, 07:57 PM
Nave, I play for kotara ressies and don't care who we play...our side is of the same opinion... Have had great games against both teams and I'm sure Saturday will be another great game against whatever team we play
But it's Wednesday now and both teams involved in the GF should know what's goin on - more so Morisset and Cooks Hill if it's goin to be one or the other

Bench warmer
09-09-2015, 08:06 PM
Nave, I play for kotara ressies and don't care who we play...our side is of the same opinion... Have had great games against both teams and I'm sure Saturday will be another great game against whatever team we play
But it's Wednesday now and both teams involved in the GF should know what's goin on - more so Morisset and Cooks Hill if it's goin to be one or the other

Surely you've got to be happier playing a team that's down on form and down on confidence

C'mon man
09-09-2015, 08:26 PM
Doesn't matter it's a GF and It's irrelevant who I want to play all I'm saying is that the association should stop all this speculation and just say...decision made the GF is Kotara v one of these sides and we can all can get on with it

Cabaye#4
09-09-2015, 10:43 PM
Out of interest. Were cookers/the association tipped off prior to the post on this forum? Or has this all literally come from this thread?
Just wondering how this has been policed in reality, rather than watching it play out over the internet.

jaypee
10-09-2015, 07:57 AM
Out of interest. Were cookers/the association tipped off prior to the post on this forum? Or has this all literally come from this thread?
Just wondering how this has been policed in reality, rather than watching it play out over the internet.

This would be pure speculation but here goes

I would suggest Kotara players raised the initial question on the forum, Cookers were actively encouraged by forum users to approach the association - either they did or a member on here from the association did...

Its been policed poorly (regardless of what side you sit on) - making a decision at 3pm on the Friday before the second leg was poorly timed....

Happy Tiger
10-09-2015, 08:11 AM
This would be pure speculation but here goes

I would suggest Kotara players raised the initial question on the forum, Cookers were actively encouraged by forum users to approach the association - either they did or a member on here from the association did...

Its been policed poorly (regardless of what side you sit on) - making a decision at 3pm on the Friday before the second leg was poorly timed....
Being relatively close in proximity some of our players know some of their players and they share match reports. Simple as that.
One of our guys mentioned that we beat mori and their captain got sent off.

jaypee
10-09-2015, 08:25 AM
Hey just wondering if someone from morisset could answer this for me.....

Last game of the season in reserve grade your captain (dread lock guy) got sent - off against Kotara
But he played against Cooks Hill last week in the 1st Leg of the semi

I would have thought he would have had to serve a one game suspension ????

Pretty sure this is where it all started on the forum ..... - and I am not pointing fingers here - the original question asked if it started on the forum or elsewhere - perhaps its a bit of both

C'mon man
10-09-2015, 08:43 AM
yep i asked the question...... shoot me

jaypee
10-09-2015, 08:58 AM

Nah mate - was just answering the question....

Bench warmer
10-09-2015, 09:23 AM
I wonder if kotara or cooks Hill would have brought it up if morisset had lost?

namwob99
10-09-2015, 09:38 AM
I wonder if kotara or cooks Hill would have brought it up if morisset had lost?

Who cares? What's done is done. What's the point in making Kotara look like the bad guys? They didn't play an illegible player.

jaypee
10-09-2015, 09:57 AM
Who cares? What's done is done. What's the point in making Kotara look like the bad guys? They didn't play an illegible player.

We need someone to cheer for and against on Saturday

Cabaye#4
10-09-2015, 03:20 PM

My point being that if it was only brought to light due to the forums, then it really does put the honus on the clubs to self police, and thus Mori dug their own hole. You can't claim ignorance after the fact only because it was brought to light. This isn't the big leagues, there is some honesty required to maintain the integrity of the competition.

jaypee
10-09-2015, 03:50 PM
My point being that if it was only brought to light due to the forums, then it really does put the honus on the clubs to self police, and thus Mori dug their own hole. You can't claim ignorance after the fact only because it was brought to light. This isn't the big leagues, there is some honesty required to maintain the integrity of the competition.

I guess we felt we did the right thing - we asked the chairperson of the discipline committee who was and who was not eligible to play.... (we certainly were not trying to cheat - he is the most obvious looking player and we played him under his real name)

As I said in another post we should have put enough goals in last weekend and none of it would have been an issue....

Happy Tiger
10-09-2015, 03:58 PM
I guess we felt we did the right thing - we asked the chairperson of the discipline committee who was and who was not eligible to play.... (we certainly were not trying to cheat - he is the most obvious looking player and we played him under his real name)

As I said in another post we should have put enough goals in last weekend and none of it would have been an issue....

If I was asked who was and was not eligible I would assume you were talking about yellow card tally. If the question was we had a player sent off last week is he eligible to play this weekend? Then surely the answer would be no.

Bremsstrahlung
10-09-2015, 04:13 PM
I honestly just cannot fathom why you would even think you could play a player that was sent off in the previous game.
What was the outcome of this?

PC14
10-09-2015, 04:42 PM

Was the chairperson specifically asked about the player who was sent off? Or was a broad question asked, where the chairperson may not have been aware of the situation as yet?

Beppe
10-09-2015, 04:45 PM
If I was asked who was and was not eligible I would assume you were talking about yellow card tally. If the question was we had a player sent off last week is he eligible to play this weekend? Then surely the answer would be no.

This is exactly how the chairperson probably received the question. Who was suspended (based on yellows), because the clubs should know who is suspended from receiving red cards. Automatic one week and a letter to be sent if more.

jaypee
10-09-2015, 04:52 PM
Its all speculation from here guys as none of us where on the calls.... the issues happened we have a lost a GF spot over it.....(assuming the decision won't be changed).....

I don't blame Kotara or Cookers at all - I'm pretty sure all clubs would have done the same thing.... and if it had been another club I am sure I would be saying the same thing everyone else is here....

NOW...

Can we all move ahead now and look forward to the weekend....

Chef
10-09-2015, 04:59 PM
Hot tip just in
Warnesbay to win 3-1
Good luck to all teams this weekend great achievement
Enjoy

controlzone
10-09-2015, 07:26 PM
1st: Bay 3-2
2nd: Kotara 2-0
3rd: Kotara 4-1

Happy Tiger
10-09-2015, 10:29 PM
Mori 3-1
Kotara 3-1
Kotara 2-0

Buddha
11-09-2015, 02:05 AM
1sts: 2-2 in reg time, with Mori to grab a winner in extra time
Res: Kotara 2-0, Cooks Hill shocking over two legs in the semis, Kotara very solid at the back across both legs in the semi, although left alot to be desired in the front third especially with Clear Cut chances
3rds: Kotara 3-1, Kotara to totally dominate this but concede an own goal

hawk
11-09-2015, 11:26 AM

should know by now that the forum runs the game.

Bubbles7
11-09-2015, 02:14 PM
I assume by now we have an official verdict?
Mori 3-2
Kotara 3-1
Kotara 2-1
As much as I'd like to see mori suffer in their jocks I think they'll nudge themselves over the line. Kotara lower grades just too strong in both games IMO. Bero boys have our preso tonight so there'll be a few sore heads/still drunk heads out there tomoz. Rolo you got beers again?

The Spy
11-09-2015, 03:51 PM
I'm tipping the Bay to come back from 2-0 down to score in the death and win 3-2...

Kotara to win reserve grade comfortably, probably by 3. The cookers lads looked off their feet the last two games.

I don't know what to make of third grade, I guess Kotara are favourites and rightly so, but the Charlestown boys will be up for it.

Good luck to the boys in the lower grades, see you all there tomorrow.

Nave
11-09-2015, 04:18 PM
I'm tipping the Bay to come back from 2-0 down to score in the death and win 3-2...

Kotara to win reserve grade comfortably, probably by 3. The cookers lads looked off their feet the last two games.

I don't know what to make of third grade, I guess Kotara are favourites and rightly so, but the Charlestown boys will be up for it.

Would anyone have tipped against Kotara had Motown been playing in reserve grade?

11-09-2015, 04:27 PM

I like ur tip. I just hope that guy who scored that bomb of his shin for the bay and then tore his calf celebrating does it again. That was priceless.

Beppe
11-09-2015, 04:28 PM
Would anyone have tipped against Kotara had Motown been playing in reserve grade?

Mori coming of the back of scoring 6 goals in the semi's would have been hard to beat in the final.

jaypee
11-09-2015, 04:29 PM

I'll play

Motown to run away with it in first grade 4-1
Cooks Hill 2-1 over Kotara in ressies (only because Cookers have to have a shot or two on target this week after missing the goals the last 2)
Thirds 2-2 - penal;ty shoot out win to Kotara

The Spy
11-09-2015, 05:00 PM

Yeah I reckon I would've...

Wilso8948
11-09-2015, 06:40 PM
I would have picked kotara to win 3-0 via forfeit...

jaypee
11-09-2015, 07:02 PM

Smart arse.... ha ha

Wilso8948
11-09-2015, 09:38 PM
Smart arse.... ha ha
Haha least you're playing tomoz bud

Bench warmer
11-09-2015, 09:59 PM

Burn!!! Haha

GuzmanGomez
12-09-2015, 12:55 AM

Kotara reserve grade beat Morisset the round before the finals and didnt concede a goal over the two semi legs. I know that is also true of motown but Kotara for me would have been favourites, although only slightly. Would have liked to see that game tbh, despite the motown ressies coach being a total knob.

Happy Tiger
12-09-2015, 08:40 AM
Kotara reserve grade beat Morisset the round before the finals and didnt concede a goal over the two semi legs. I know that is also true of motown but Kotara for me would have been favourites, although only slightly. Would have liked to see that game tbh, despite the motown ressies coach being a total knob.

Kotara also beat them 2-0 in round 9

Premy
12-09-2015, 11:52 AM
Are Lakes or any other Host charging entry today?

boz-monaut
12-09-2015, 12:25 PM
nope - it's in the rules for the Zone leagues that clubs can't charge for entry

ZONE LEAGUE ALL STAR
12-09-2015, 12:29 PM
Charlestown 3rd grade dominating kotara 1st grade. Score line not reflective of game.

hawk
12-09-2015, 02:10 PM
nope - it's in the rules for the Zone leagues that clubs can't charge for entry

I wonder if one day they'll change this for GF day

mori should win 5-1 but gf day is different. bay will need to score 1st to calm the peanut gallery

Premy
12-09-2015, 02:13 PM
nope - it's in the rules for the Zone leagues that clubs can't charge for entryCheers

Bubbles7
12-09-2015, 03:29 PM
Congrats on the shoutout win cooks hill been a great side all year and deserved it. Good to see you didn't cheat your way there also.

windy2203
12-09-2015, 03:46 PM
Congrats on the shoutout win cooks hill been a great side all year and deserved it. Good to see you didn't cheat your way there also.

1st team to not score in any game of the finals and win... top effort

Retro Jet
12-09-2015, 03:47 PM

5-4 on pens was the txt from front2
Big night at the club with Cookers All Age+O35FriG's (Min/Maj last week) having their Preso this evening.
Might have to sneak out....
:brrr:

controlzone
12-09-2015, 04:16 PM
5-4 on pens was the txt from front2
Big night at the club with Cookers All Age+O35FriG's (Min/Maj last week) having their Preso this evening.
Might have to sneak out....
:brrr:

5-3 cookers in pens.

Retro Jet
12-09-2015, 05:09 PM
And 3rds plz?

Happy Tiger
12-09-2015, 05:13 PM
And 3rds plz?
Kotara 3-2. 2 late consolation goals to Charlestown

Bubbles7
12-09-2015, 06:25 PM
And the peanut gallery is sad

Titan
12-09-2015, 06:30 PM
WB won 1st on pens...5-4. After 2-2 after extra time

WWMTD?
12-09-2015, 06:40 PM

What a day for mori #clapclap

hawk
12-09-2015, 07:11 PM
Yeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Nave
12-09-2015, 07:21 PM
What a day for mori #clapclap

Great day for Morry, 2 Golden Boot Awards, Club Championship and Promotion to ZPL for next year 👌

terry
12-09-2015, 07:33 PM
Was great to hear those peanut morri supports on the far side go quiet. It was like their dildos went from ass to mouth

Wilso8948
12-09-2015, 07:51 PM
This makes me happy. Boys on the field are good fellas. But the coaching staff can go suck a big fat one. Warners bay.. Everyone's second favourite team today

Frodo
12-09-2015, 07:54 PM
Was great to hear those peanut morri supports on the far side go quiet. It was like their dildos went from ass to mouth

Morisset may be a bunch of wankers, as are almost every team in Zone league football... (hell i don't think i've met a football fan who wasn't a wanker, haha) but it's been enjoyable watching all these jealous prats whinge and moan and get butthurt all year. It's been fun to read everyday at work but all good things must come to an end.
Congrats to WB on their win but the main prize for this comp is promotion to ZPL and Morisset earned that comfortably. Can't wait to meet them next year in ZPL and see how they fair.

Also.. Rookie mistake Terry... You never goes Ass to Mouth! Everyone knows that.

controlzone
12-09-2015, 08:23 PM
Hope Jamie's feelings aren't hurt today after the stick he copped from the crowd. Don't really think it was warranted with the game that he had and the exquisite pen that he took...

defence@allcost
12-09-2015, 08:27 PM
Congrats to Cardiff, you have picked up a cracking gf winning team.

Wilso8948
12-09-2015, 08:34 PM
Jamie is the only reason morriset have any credibility whatsoever..

holding_midfield
12-09-2015, 08:39 PM
Great day for Morry, 2 Golden Boot Awards, Club Championship and Promotion to ZPL for next year 👌

And they didn't need to turn up for any of them :)

namwob99
12-09-2015, 08:43 PM

Really enjoyed the game today. It had everything. Big Dunc makes that Warners Bay side, such a pain in the arse to defend against. The 3 was fantastic for them also. Thought the 2 wide boys Bru and the 7 for Morry were the pick for them and both scored 2 well taken goals.

Happy Tiger
12-09-2015, 08:52 PM
Charlestown 3rd grade dominating kotara 1st grade. Score line not reflective of game.

Great call peanut. We had a squad all year and we picked our best eligible 15 today Charlie did their best but we have the best D in third grade and the best midfield and attack. 3-2 flattered Charlestown. Good blokes but not the better side on the day or the year that's why we got premiers and GF winners. Haters gunna hate sleep well you lonely prick I know I will. ZIGGA ZIGGA ZIGGA

Wilso8948
12-09-2015, 09:11 PM
Great call peanut. We had a squad all year and we picked our best eligible 15 today Charlie did their best but we have the best D in third grade and the best midfield and attack. 3-2 flattered Charlestown. Good blokes but not the better side on the day or the year that's why we got premiers and GF winners. Haters gunna hate sleep well you lonely prick I know I will. ZIGGA ZIGGA ZIGGA

I feel as if I have the best D in first grade

Bubbles7
12-09-2015, 09:20 PM

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 stand up and take a bow this is the best post on the forum

Premy
12-09-2015, 09:37 PM
Jamie is the only reason morriset have any credibility whatsoever..Not today, he went missing big time today.

Stephen McTowelie
12-09-2015, 10:06 PM
Well done to kotara 3rds, cookers threw everything we had at them but they were too good on the day, striker up front was very hard to contain. We did score 3 but 2 just offside. Kotara will take it out next week for sure.

Typical kotara. Stacking their lower grades. How about having some ambition ya lowlife chuds.

WWMTD?
12-09-2015, 10:26 PM

Remember the last time morisset won a 1st grade winners medal on grand final day???

Neither do I!

jaypee
12-09-2015, 10:46 PM
Remember the last time morisset won a 1st grade winners medal on grand final day???

Neither do I!

defence@allcost
12-09-2015, 11:03 PM
Is Jamie the guy that missed the pen and did fa all game?

controlzone
12-09-2015, 11:06 PM
Is Jamie the guy that missed the pen and did fa all game?

That would be him. String bean striker that played up front, or should I say pranced around a lot up front. Loves celebrating his team mates goals also😳😳..

defence@allcost
12-09-2015, 11:18 PM
That would be him. String bean striker that played up front, or should I say pranced around a lot up front. Loves celebrating his team mates goals also😳😳..

Is he celebrating tonight?

Bench warmer
12-09-2015, 11:26 PM
Keyboard warriors are out in force tonight

controlzone
12-09-2015, 11:26 PM
Is he celebrating tonight?

Celebrating his great contribution to the game.. I'd say so.

C'mon man
13-09-2015, 02:07 AM
Typical kotara.
Stacking their lower grades. How about having some ambition ya lowlife chuds.

Stephen mc knobhead ... What are you on about mate?

Premy
13-09-2015, 08:28 AM
Keyboard warriors are out in force tonightDon't know if this is directed towards my comment.
Truth is Jamie is a top player and can make some defences look rather stupid at times, But...
Yesterday he look uninterested and it showed in his game, he was kept quite by Warnersbay and let the whole occasion get to him hence the poor effort in the Shoot-Out. I barely know the bloke so I can't comment on his character, I'm just stating he had a poor game yesterday and I'm sure that he would be disappointed in his performance.

Bench warmer
13-09-2015, 09:31 AM
Don't know if this is directed towards my comment.
Truth is Jamie is a top player and can make some defences look rather stupid at times, But...
Yesterday he look uninterested and it showed in his game, he was kept quite by Warnersbay and let the whole occasion get to him hence the poor effort in the Shoot-Out. I barely know the bloke so I can't comment on his character, I'm just stating he had a poor game yesterday and I'm sure that he would be disappointed in his performance.

It was directed at everyone. Just about every post was focused on taking a cheap shot at someone else. Its actually pretty disappointing to see after such a good season and even better grand final day

hawk
13-09-2015, 11:19 AM
It was directed at everyone. Just about every post was focused on taking a cheap shot at someone else. Its actually pretty disappointing to see after such a good season and even better grand final day

Youll find alot of the shots are a response at whats been dished out through the year. Sounds like deserved pay back. you know how it works.

The No 10 will get the mental toughness in good time. The morri team will do well in zpl if they stay around

Happy Tiger
13-09-2015, 12:36 PM
Typical kotara. Stacking their lower grades. How about having some ambition ya lowlife chuds.

We have never stacked lower grades and never will we reward the players that take us to the dance (6 of the last 7) you mc**** are a **** if you wish to discuss it further we will be celebrating at the blackbutt. I've got a body bag with your name on it.

q-money
13-09-2015, 12:42 PM
well, this happy tiger character doesn't look particularly happy.

while this bantz amuses me greatly, please refrain from threatening to kill anyone, it's not a good look for the foz.

remember boys, it's park soccer ffs

Happy Tiger
13-09-2015, 12:50 PM
well, this happy tiger character doesn't look particularly happy.

while this bantz amuses me greatly, please refrain from threatening to kill anyone, it's not a good look for the foz.

remember boys, it's park soccer ffs

I was just offering a beer due to being ludicrously happy

hawk
13-09-2015, 12:58 PM
it's park soccer

obviously a stabbing needed for these words....:blink:

Id like to thank all players and officials from all clubs in all grades for providing another year of entertainment in all forms from skill & courage on the park to shenens off it.

Congrats to all Premiers and gf winners

windy2203
13-09-2015, 05:14 PM
Don't know if this is directed towards my comment.

Jamie, admitted he played like shit, he was disappointed. As premy has said he can make a defence look rather stupid hence the 1st grade golden boot with hatties against just about every team this year. He is a very relaxed guy and sometimes its what stops him performing at his best.

The Spy
14-09-2015, 12:52 PM
Can confirm The Spy is a broken man today....

Stephen McTowelie
14-09-2015, 07:39 PM
We have never stacked lower grades and never will we reward the players that take us to the dance (6 of the last 7) you mc**** are a **** if you wish to discuss it further we will be celebrating at the blackbutt. I've got a body bag with your name on it.

Any room in that body bag for The Tigers integrity???

14-09-2015, 07:47 PM
Can confirm The Spy is a broken man today....

Hard work carrying that winners medal around ur neck for 2 days while on the piss I bet. U boys are just lucky u were a new group of lads playing together for the first time. Cause if u didn't get off to such a slow season and lose ur first 4 games u woulda had to carry 2 of them around ur neck champ

Beppe
14-09-2015, 10:54 PM
Any room in that body bag for The Tigers integrity???

whats the go with your attack on the kotara? what have they done to you McTowelie?

a-gunners
01-11-2015, 02:42 PM
Charlestown jfc is looking for a 1st grade assistant coach. We have a player coach for 1st and are looking for a coach to manage the team on gameday, if anyone is interested pm for more details. We're also in the market for a 1st grade keeper as last years may need surgery and could possibly be out for the year