PDA

View Full Version : Fan engagement activities from across the globe

GazFish35
25-01-2015, 08:53 PM
If you stumble across any decent blogs/articles about fan engagement post them here.
Starting to collect ideas for some formal proposals.

http://bradleyprojects.com/blog.php?id=43

This blog is great

Jeterpool
25-01-2015, 09:20 PM
I see Perth have a fan designed kit in tonight. This was a suggestion made to me and previously submitted but let's capture it here too

northern_swan
26-01-2015, 10:32 AM
When I was living in the old dart, Premier League clubs used to hold open training sessions during school holidays at the main stadium. Very simple, very effective. Kids could go with their family, watch the session, get a few scribbles, selfies etc. even throw a sausage sizzle on. No reason they couldn't do it here.

Jeterpool
26-01-2015, 10:56 AM
When I was living in the old dart, Premier League clubs used to hold open training sessions during school holidays at the main stadium. Very simple, very effective. Kids could go with their family, watch the session, get a few scribbles, selfies etc. even throw a sausage sizzle on. No reason they couldn't do it here.

Great suggestion

hawk
26-01-2015, 06:14 PM

For some reason here the FFA and for a good while Newcastle has this, hands off, fans keep your distance this is the best thing ever, Pay for your seat and P*** off attitude. Now its pretty hard to not hate em.