PDA

View Full Version : The "Challenge" Thread..

Bon
06-02-2015, 12:47 PM
I figured I would start this one up for a bit of fun, banter, embarrassment and idiocy..
Basically just wanted to create this thread for a space where people can challenge or bet each other, both people must agree on terms, and then post the humilations up here for everyone elses amusement (ala Kenny Vs Spenny style)..

This first one has been talked up all morning..

Skirt Boy vs pv4.. SB is a big fan of Tottenham, a self described "Bale-esque winger".. pv4 loves his Arsenal, not so much Sheep Quiz..

Their challenge is in regards to the Tottenham vs Arsenal match in the EPL this weekend..

If Arsenal win: Skirt Boy has to wear an Arsenal shirt for a whole training session, have picture taken pre-training with shirt on, and do a Gareth Bale homo-erotic heart symbol around the club badge.
If Tottenham win: pv4 has to wear a Tottenham shirt for a whole training session, have picture taken pre-training with shirt on, and do a Gareth Bale homo-erotic heart symbol around the club badge (only because we couldnt think of some idiotic sign or symbol that anyone else would do)
If draw: Nothing, bet is off..

Pictures will be posted next week, anyone else feel free to put challenges out there, call out other members of the foz, or to just generally get stuck in to these two..

MFKS
06-02-2015, 01:10 PM
I figured I would start this one up for a bit of fun, banter, embarrassment and idiocy..
Basically just wanted to create this thread for a space where people can challenge or bet each other, both people must agree on terms, and then post the humilations up here for everyone elses amusement (ala Kenny Vs Spenny style)..

This first one has been talked up all morning..

Skirt Boy vs pv4.. SB is a big fan of Tottenham, a self described "Bale-esque winger".. pv4 loves his Arsenal, not so much Sheep Quiz..

Their challenge is in regards to the Tottenham vs Arsenal match in the EPL this weekend..

If Arsenal win: Skirt Boy has to wear an Arsenal shirt for a whole training session, have picture taken pre-training with shirt on, and do a Gareth Bale homo-erotic heart symbol around the club badge.
If Tottenham win: pv4 has to wear a Tottenham shirt for a whole training session, have picture taken pre-training with shirt on, and do a Gareth Bale homo-erotic heart symbol around the club badge (only because we couldnt think of some idiotic sign or symbol that anyone else would do)
If draw: Nothing, bet is off..

Pictures will be posted next week, anyone else feel free to put challenges out there, call out other members of the foz, or to just generally get stuck in to these two..

I have a challenge for WLG

He posts the Sheep Quiz Answers before the weekend is out and I will revoke the control on his avatar I gained when WLG foolishly mistook FOOTBALLING MESSIAH ANGE POSTECOGLOU for an idiot and thought he would take Luca$h to Brazil.

He does this and I will get off his back about the Sheep Quiz until the next time he takes over a week to supply answers

Over to you WLG Do You AGREE??

BodyNovo
06-02-2015, 01:13 PM
SD verses the Foz

don't really care what the challenge is ha ha

just would prefer the end product is a pool party :D

go tottenham.

belchardo
06-02-2015, 01:36 PM
lol. thought this was about the spill motion in the liberal party! :D

pv4
06-02-2015, 01:51 PM
I have a challenge for WLG

He posts the Sheep Quiz Answers before the weekend is out and I will revoke the control on his avatar I gained when WLG foolishly mistook FOOTBALLING MESSIAH ANGE POSTECOGLOU for an idiot and thought he would take Luca$h to Brazil.

He does this and I will get off his back about the Sheep Quiz until the next time he takes over a week to supply answers

Over to you WLG Do You AGREE??

I like my avatar now. It reminds all the bitters about how important, and everlasting, Lucas was to the NT and it grinds their gears just a tiny bit :rof:

MFKS
06-02-2015, 02:01 PM
I like my avatar now. It reminds all the bitters about how important, and everlasting, Lucas was to the NT and it grinds their gears just a tiny bit :rof:

It also reminds me of how irrelevant he is and how arrogant he is thinking he is entitled to play for the NT forever.

Glad our recent results and performances have done his claim the young blokes ain't up to it justice

weston
06-02-2015, 02:01 PM
Not a foz challenge. But I bet my mate at the start of the a-league season that if mariners finish higher in the table than the Jets than I will have my picture taken in a mariners jersey and have it as my Facebook profile pic until the new season starts (or a year, not too sure on the timeline). If jets finish higher, vice versa.

I'm dreading making this bet.

Bon
06-02-2015, 02:05 PM
SD verses the Foz

don't really care what the challenge is ha ha

just would prefer the end product is a pool party :D

go tottenham.

For a second I thought you were going to make it SD vs The Argyle.. But then I realised that that is every Wednesday night!! :lulz:
Definitely need to get his pool involved for some sort of reward though!! Perhaps get Skirt Boy to photograph some hot model in there or something?

Not a foz challenge. But I bet my mate at the start of the a-league season that if mariners finish higher in the table than the Jets than I will have my picture taken in a mariners jersey and have it as my Facebook profile pic until the new season starts (or a year, not too sure on the timeline). If jets finish higher, vice versa.

I'm dreading making this bet.

Oh mate.. Not looking too good for that one.. I always have a carton of piss on each derby game with a caravan-living, inbred, gypo mate.. (Beeen, Premy and a few of the boys know him as "Rabbit").. I'm not so happy about donating him a carton again soon..

plague
08-02-2015, 06:32 AM
Caaaarrrrrnnnnn SB!!!!

Premy
08-02-2015, 07:45 AM
Oh mate.. Not looking too good for that one.. I always have a carton of piss on each derby game with a caravan-living, inbred, gypo mate.. (Beeen, Premy and a few of the boys know him as "Rabbit").. I'm not so happy about donating him a carton again soon..
Fark that guy I'm going to stich him up, going to take photos of every Jets game he comes to then post it somewhere where all his brother, sister, uncles and aunties can appreciate how much of a big Jets supporter he is.:lulz:

MFKS
08-02-2015, 08:49 AM
:sup:
Harry Kane

Skirt Boy
08-02-2015, 12:23 PM
Oh my.

Tuesday is going to be great.

MFKS
10-02-2015, 07:46 AM
So I take it tonight WLG has to honour the bet???

This should be good.

Skirt Boy any chance you can get him posing with some of your female associates???

pv4
10-02-2015, 08:06 AM
So I take it tonight WLG has to honour the bet???

This should be good.

Skirt Boy any chance you can get him posing with some of your female associates???

It is the night - although SB is trying to move it to Thursday for some reason.

SB still hasn't watched the game.

Bon
10-02-2015, 03:16 PM
It is the night - although SB is trying to move it to Thursday for some reason.

SB still hasn't watched the game.

I'll be there to take the necessary photograph.. Its going to be an easy evening for pv4 if SB doesn't even show up..

pv4
11-02-2015, 07:09 AM
It was done. I feel dirty..

belchardo
11-02-2015, 07:58 AM
alright, spill. I've read through this thread several times and can't see what the bet actually is? explanation or STFU! :D

MFKS
11-02-2015, 08:08 AM
alright, spill. I've read through this thread several times and can't see what the bet actually is? explanation or STFU! :D

If Tottenham win: pv4 has to wear a Tottenham shirt for a whole training session, have picture taken pre-training with shirt on, and do a Gareth Bale homo-erotic heart symbol around the club badge

Spuds Won so WLG has

If Tottenham win: pv4 has to wear a Tottenham shirt for a whole training session, have picture taken pre-training with shirt on, and do a Gareth Bale homo-erotic heart symbol around the club badge

pv4
11-02-2015, 08:08 AM

It's all in the OP. It was the NLD on the weekend. If Sp*rs won, I had to wear a Sp*rs jersey to training plus get a photo of me in it and that will be my facebook profile picture for a month. If Arsenal won, SB had to do that.

MFKS
11-02-2015, 08:12 AM
It's all in the OP. It was the NLD on the weekend. If Sp*rs won, I had to wear a Sp*rs jersey to training plus get a photo of me in it and that will be my facebook profile picture for a month. If Arsenal won, SB had to do that.

Didn't know about the FB profile pic.

WLG You really should stop betting your profile pics as a stake.

:grin: Not working out to well for you is it?? :tongue:

Bon
11-02-2015, 08:21 AM
It was done. I feel dirty..

Photos were taken.. I'll up them when I've had a few coffees..

pv4
11-02-2015, 09:16 AM
Just saying.. Bon and SB had the exact same bet for the Liverpool/Sp*rs game this morning. So SB will be rocking a Liverpool jersey soon :cool: :rof: :oops: :brr:

Bon
11-02-2015, 09:26 AM
Just saying.. Bon and SB had the exact same bet for the Liverpool/Sp*rs game this morning. So SB will be rocking a Liverpool jersey soon :cool: :rof: :oops: :brr:

True, didn't have time to put it up here, but several witnesses saw the bet take place, SB will admit it..
Here are the pictures from yesterday (By the way, I am available for professional photo editing and paint drawings :sup: )

Skirt Boy
11-02-2015, 09:28 AM

don't remember any bet taking place. :lulz:

true waterboy
13-02-2015, 07:54 AM
The SB challange continues.

SB and myself TW, spurs v chelsea in captital one cup final.

Bon
19-02-2015, 02:57 PM
Next shameful picture is of myself standing next to SB after Liverpool beat Tottenham last weekend..
He scored a cracker from outside of the box whilst finally wearing a decent teams shirt.. Well done, mate!!! :lulz:

Skirt Boy
20-02-2015, 10:49 AM
I don't think it was the shirt. I mean if it was Balotelli would have scored 30 by now.