PDA

View Full Version : Socceroos world ranking

lquiquer
12-02-2015, 08:41 PM
So after winning Asian Cup we are still 4th in Asia and ranked 63rd in the world...!!!! Iran still first in Asia ranked 41st....!!!!!........:closed: Never look at FIFA ranking ever again.......http://www.fifa.com/fifa-world-ranking/ranking-table/men/afc.html

MFKS
12-02-2015, 09:44 PM
Will mean we are seeded for WCQ

So all going well we get one of Iran Korea Japan and 4 of the other rabble in Asia

Finish 1st of second and we are off to Russia

Was looking a lot worse a month ago when we were ranked in the hundreds

lquiquer
12-02-2015, 09:51 PM
Will mean we are seeded for WCQ

So all going well we get one of Iran Korea Japan and 4 of the other rabble in Asia

Finish 1st of second and we are off to Russia

Was looking a lot worse a month ago when we were ranked in the hundreds

Fair enough but at the end of the day if we can't finish at least second in whatever the group is made of then we don't deserve to visit the Kremlin!!!!!..... Anyway they prob will do that in 2017!!!... :grin:

BodyNovo
13-02-2015, 01:28 PM
with ange in charge hopefully we can start spanking some teams in qualifying

MFKS
13-02-2015, 01:46 PM
with ange in charge hopefully we can start spanking some teams in qualifying

I think we will cane teams in Australia. They struggled out here in the Asian Cup and when you throw in the travel jet lag etc on top of that I can see us caning a few if we keep at it for 90 mins

The games in the Middle East will not be easy. Draws will be good things here

pv4
13-02-2015, 02:14 PM
Awesome news that we've gone back up in rankings. Puts us in a great position for the next run of WC qualifiers.

There are some great teams in Asia - Japan, Worst Korea & Iran are the obvious ones but Iraq and UAE both played some exciting stuff at the Asian Cup and both have young squads.

Nothing is easy but I'm excited!