PDA

View Full Version : Matt ****ing Simon - you are kidding

boz-monaut
20-02-2015, 05:54 AM
there's an article in the sky I'm too angry to link to saying we're going to make an offer to Matt Simon

this is a joke right?

Blackmac79
20-02-2015, 06:05 AM
**** off.

belchardo
20-02-2015, 06:09 AM
unbelievable.

Jeterpool
20-02-2015, 07:09 AM
If that happens I'm reconsidering my support.

Maito Mitch
20-02-2015, 07:59 AM
This will be the final straw for me. I'm done if this happens

GazFish35
20-02-2015, 08:11 AM
From smh

Mass changes will take place at the struggling Newcastle Jets and Central Coast – and the two could be in direct competition if the Jets maintain their interest in Mariners' all-time leading scorer Matt Simon. An offer could materialise soon.

http://www.smh.com.au/sport/soccer/clubs-queuing-up-for-aleagues-most-indemand-talent-20150219-13jo4v.html

plague
20-02-2015, 08:11 AM
If the Jets pull this off I'm giving up on them completely but will then focus 100% of my efforts in supporting Nathan Tinklers quest to become the greatest troll in the history of the universe.
The big man is on a Black Caviar like streak ATM.
HISTORY IN THE MAKING!!!!!

GazFish35
20-02-2015, 08:13 AM
So, sack players due to "an attitude problem" then go looking at this dick wad

MFKS
20-02-2015, 08:21 AM
So, sack players due to "an attitude problem" then go looking at this dick wad

Honestly do you believe these clowns have any idea what they are doing??

There is no plan at all going forward. They just moved the goal posts to save their arses and now are on this rebuilding moving forward horseshit cause they have NFI what they are doing.
One win from 17 shows we ain't going anyway fast

I actually look forward to us signing Simon. I have decided I just want to turn up to hate on these cunce until that fraud Stubbins and the fat **** overlord go.
This signing will stoke the fire.

Another year of failure under Stubbins is coming up. I am looking forward to the day this dog gets his come uppance

pv4
20-02-2015, 08:34 AM
When Mullen, Lee Ki-Je etc came into our squad I know I had a bit of a verbal with Blackmac and militia about supporting our new players etc, but I just can't see myself throwing any form of support behind Matt Fxxxing Simon.

To me, it's been proved that Arnie is the only person who can get the best out of him with all his jedi mind tricks. We don't have Arnie, so Simon will be useless for us too.

The thing that makes me sick the most about this is the possibility that Matt Fxxxing Simon could wear the number 9 jersey for us.

Jeterpool
20-02-2015, 08:41 AM
Matt Simon will be getting the primary abuse now Hutcho is retiring. We don't want him here. The gypo stink is too much, unlike Spencer, Sash or Boogaard who still stunk, but not enough that you'd notice.

I honestly think some of this is getting done on purpose.

Fans love Griff - so lets release.

Fans hate gypos - lets attempt to sign them, particularly Matt Simon.

Next:

Fans love Emerald and Cinnamon - let make our away kit yellow and blue.

baldrick
20-02-2015, 08:43 AM

weston
20-02-2015, 08:57 AM
Oh dear

MFKS
20-02-2015, 09:02 AM
I don't know whats more disgraceful the idea of this happening or ****s voting this a 5 star thread.

Down Voted accordingly

MFKS
20-02-2015, 10:03 AM
When Mullen, Lee Ki-Je etc came into our squad I know I had a bit of a verbal with Blackmac and militia about supporting our new players etc, but I just can't see myself throwing any form of support behind Matt Fxxxing Simon.

To me, it's been proved that Arnie is the only person who can get the best out of him with all his jedi mind tricks. We don't have Arnie, so Simon will be useless for us too.

The thing that makes me sick the most about this is the possibility that Matt Fxxxing Simon could wear the number 9 jersey for us.

WLG Your not fooling anyone with your Gypo love :wtf:

As if you wouldn't be fapping off about a Gypo playing for our club

stopper2
20-02-2015, 10:22 AM
This club is seriously ****ed!
Passes over Kale and screws around with young Lundy this season then states that it is interested in this useless **** who must be unwanted by Moss!!!
Why the **** do we have Hunter Sports High and the Emerging Jets program if players are clearly not coming through these programs to become A League players at the Jets??? Seriously, Stubbins little bum boy Pascoe has a lot to answer for....how many players from Hunter Sports have come through in recent years to go on to the Youth team and eventually sign A League contracts??? We should be averaging about 2 every season to come up from the Youth team, prior to Pavicevic (and he's originally from Sydney) signing the other day we had Hoole before him....which was what, 2 seasons ago?
Shit we need a big broom to sweep through the whole joint, leave Jones there but we need to put people in place who do not have their own agendas to run, genuine people who truly put the develpment of young players above anything else.

cobra23
20-02-2015, 10:31 AM
WLG Your not fooling anyone with your Gypo love :wtf:

As if you wouldn't be fapping off about a Gypo playing for our club

:lol: .. oh matt simon :fap::fap::wub:

Premy
20-02-2015, 10:40 AM
If this happens they better sell half price pies at games from now on.

plague
20-02-2015, 10:52 AM
I thought Pepper and Kade Snowden came through HS High.
Greg Inglis was there for a bit as well.

plague
20-02-2015, 10:53 AM
Are they getting us a brass band now too?

Footyhead
20-02-2015, 02:21 PM
Passes over Kale and screws around with young Lundy this season then states that it is interested in this useless **** who must be unwanted by Moss!!!
Why the **** do we have Hunter Sports High and the Emerging Jets program if players are clearly not coming through these programs to become A League players at the Jets??? Seriously, Stubbins little bum boy Pascoe has a lot to answer for....how many players from Hunter Sports have come through in recent years to go on to the Youth team and eventually sign A League contracts??? We should be averaging about 2 every season to come up from the Youth team, prior to Pavicevic (and he's originally from Sydney) signing the other day we had Hoole before him....which was what, 2 seasons ago?
Shit we need a big broom to sweep through the whole joint, leave Jones there but we need to put people in place who do not have their own agendas to run, genuine people who truly put the develpment of young players above anything else.

But look at the results in the NTC over the last few years, EJ are shit

plague
20-02-2015, 02:55 PM

Doesnt mean there arent individual players within that group that arent good enough for the step up.
and remember the first team have been just as shit as EJ yeah?

MFKS
20-02-2015, 02:59 PM
Doesnt mean there arent individual players within that group that arent good enough for the step up.
and remember the first team have been just as shit as EJ yeah?

There is a lot more to this Plague.

Far too much of a farce going on. The best kids are not necessarily there. Politics playing far too big of a role in it.

NNSW has as many juniors as Victoria 2nd only to NSW Fed yet we ain't even close to top 3 in the Country

stopper2
20-02-2015, 03:08 PM

The 2012 squad (the last NSWIS team) actually done very well, overall finished 4th on points and equal second on the "bonus points" curriculum. Six of the boys (Lundy, Pappas, Pawiak, Murray(now at Jaffas)....forgotten who other 2 were) were picked in the All Stars team, as was the coach Wayne O'Sullivan as assistant coach. It was NorthernNSW's best ever result. Yes, last 2 years have been very poor however.

Jeterpool
20-02-2015, 03:13 PM
What's this got to do with the gypo?

The Northern Defender
20-02-2015, 03:24 PM
There is a lot more to this Plague.

Far too much of a farce going on. The best kids are not necessarily there. Politics playing far too big of a role in it.

NNSW has as many juniors as Victoria 2nd only to NSW Fed yet we ain't even close to top 3 in the Country

Agree gents we should be achieving better results and have these young stars filtering through to Jets Youth not be looking to sign the gypo mule. I think things are getting better but still a lot of poor selections and politics will effect us for a few years yet I feel.

Grimario
20-02-2015, 03:36 PM
What's this got to do with the gypo?

Signing a gypo when we should be promoting from within.

Rocknerd
20-02-2015, 03:41 PM
I think I'll renew my membership just so I can come and abuse Matt Simon every game.
****ing gupo **** can ****ing die that dirty ****!

Jeterpool
20-02-2015, 04:15 PM
Signing a gypo when we should be promoting from within.

Carry on

hawk
20-02-2015, 09:01 PM

Answer Stabbins & tinks and that Pascoe brown tongue.

The sooner supporters stop swallowing p*ssweak bullsh*t about how the club has turned around and get on board for an overthrow the better.

boz-monaut
20-02-2015, 09:05 PM
but when you step back and take a deep breath

the Mariners are now without Arnie (****), Hutcho (****), Matt Simon (****) and pretty much every other **** who's played for them

I'm not saying we should be like pv4 and support them but maybe we shouldn't hate them so much

save your hate for the Jets I say, they ****ing deserve it

MFKS
20-02-2015, 09:24 PM
but when you step back and take a deep breath

the Mariners are now without Arnie (****), Hutcho (****), Matt Simon (****) and pretty much every other **** who's played for them

I'm not saying we should be like pv4 and support them but maybe we shouldn't hate them so much

save your hate for the Jets I say, they ****ing deserve it

I think you need to lay down as the trauma with Griff is clouding your judgement

Gypos deserve to be hated just for being Gypos. No surrender on that front.

Just close your eyes and picture the shit infested hole and the people from those parts and you will know I am right

MFKS
20-02-2015, 09:26 PM
Answer Stabbins & tinks and that Pascoe brown tongue.

The sooner supporters stop swallowing p*ssweak bullsh*t about how the club has turned around and get on board for an overthrow the better.

Deans GvE and Zane are just as guilty on this front. Don't forget that

Grimario
20-02-2015, 09:28 PM
Just close your eyes and picture the shit infested hole and the people from those parts and you will know I am right

And then imagine them playing for us, up front, being our donkey.

lquiquer
20-02-2015, 09:30 PM
Would rather Hutcho than Simon..... :shock:..... That's if we didn't have other choices!!.. :sigh:

hawk
20-02-2015, 09:35 PM
Would rather Hutcho than Simon..... :shock:..... That's if we didn't have other choices!!.. :sigh:

:blink::shock::shock::blush:

lquiquer
20-02-2015, 09:37 PM
:blink::shock::shock::blush:

I did say if there was no other choices.........!!!!!!

seldom
20-02-2015, 09:54 PM
Simons Piemans...I'm in

Grimario
20-02-2015, 11:54 PM
Simons Piemans...I'm in

Simons Hymens. If he signs, we're all ****ed.

seldom
21-02-2015, 01:37 AM
Simons Hymens. If he signs, we're all ****ed.

Sponsored by Virgin..........and we're off..............

belchardo
21-02-2015, 08:10 AM
Sponsored by Virgin..........and we're off..............

Thought virgin was simon's nickname.

militiamon
21-02-2015, 01:29 PM

Like saying you'd rather AIDS than cancer, innit?

plague
21-02-2015, 01:34 PM
Like saying you'd rather AIDS than cancer, innit?

Except you can be cured from both of those.
Matt Simon is terminal.

Jeterpool
21-02-2015, 02:17 PM

This is surely worthy of a ban, yes?

Are you challenging Pv4 as the closet gypo?

Bon
23-02-2015, 09:34 AM

I'm going to put it out there and actually agree with you on this one.. :blush:
Hutcho is a prick, yes.. But I would take him and his tuna cans in the team over Matt Simon.. The bloke is dumb as a stick, cant play, such an inbred mutant..
(As lquiquer point out, this is only IF we had to take one of the two, haha.. :facepalm: )

Jeterpool
23-02-2015, 09:46 AM
Hutcho is a prick, yes.. But I would take him and his tuna cans in the team over Matt Simon.. The bloke is dumb as a stick, cant play, such an inbred mutant..
(As lquiquer point out, this is only IF we had to take one of the two, haha.. :facepalm: )

Closet gypo gets you too

MFKS
23-02-2015, 11:09 AM

I am gonna go one better I would take both of them.

Despite being complete ****s they are better players than the shit we have.

Other thing is as soon as they are playing for us completely different perception cause they are "our ****s"

Grimario
23-02-2015, 11:13 AM
Closet gypo gets you too

Pretty sure there is nothing closety about pv4 and Bon's gypo tendencies. Coastie scum through and through.

Skirt Boy
23-02-2015, 11:25 AM
Pretty sure there is nothing closety about pv4 and Bon's gypo tendencies. Coastie scum through and through.

Can confirm the Gyponess of these two.

pv4
23-02-2015, 11:53 AM
Can confirm the Gyponess of these two.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c83qdIpEATw

hawk
23-02-2015, 07:15 PM
There is never a choice of only 2 gypos unless there are only 2 people in the world left. even then we forfeit