PDA

View Full Version : Brisabne Roar match on 21st April postponed?

cymonster
05-03-2015, 08:13 PM
I meant the 24th instead of 21st

Is the game actually postponed? they are also still selling tickets to the game. i would like to know because i have already booked flights and a hotel for the night.

MFKS
05-03-2015, 08:16 PM
Is the game actually postponed? they are also still selling tickets to the game. i would like to know because i have already booked flights and a hotel for the night.

Thought it was on the Friday 24th April

cymonster
05-03-2015, 08:22 PM
Thought it was on the Friday 24th April
Yes it is. i have no clue why i posted the 21st

MFKS
05-03-2015, 08:30 PM
It was originally meant to be played in December and got pushed back to April 24th. I have heard nothing to indicate it had been altered again.

Being that it is our last game of the season I would imagine it would be playing as scheduled so as to not give a possible semi final bound team like Brisbane an advantage over another

Chadandkira12
07-03-2015, 09:46 PM
Your kidding me ive rebooked again to go after the last time i lost out $100 on flights i hope its not true

Chadandkira12
07-03-2015, 09:50 PM
I just checked and its been moved to the sunday before so thats now twice that game has been moved and now im out $200 unless i go up for no reason

MFKS
07-03-2015, 11:09 PM
I just checked and its been moved to the sunday before so thats now twice that game has been moved and now im out $200 unless i go up for no reason

???

Where is your source on that.

Jets website and HAL site have TBC
Ticketek says Friday 24th

I have also had it changed once already on me.

Be surprised if it was the Sunday 19th (I assume you referring to) before as you claimed as we play Sydney at home that weekend already

weston
08-03-2015, 10:57 AM
We will forfeit and get told it was done as part of a plan to move forward.

belchardo
08-03-2015, 12:03 PM
We will forfeit and get told it was done as part of a plan to move forward.

real reason was we bought cheap tickets on sale that we couldn't transfer without paying a bomb, and we did the same deal with the hotel rooms.

Chadandkira12
08-03-2015, 01:04 PM
???

Where is your source on that.

Jets website and HAL site have TBC
Ticketek says Friday 24th

I have also had it changed once already on me.

Be surprised if it was the Sunday 19th (I assume you referring to) before as you claimed as we play Sydney at home that weekend already
The Fotmob app but lookng at that Brisbane play saturdat night aswell so cant see them playing sat and Sunday

weston
08-03-2015, 02:26 PM
real reason was we bought cheap tickets on sale that we couldn't transfer without paying a bomb, and we did the same deal with the hotel rooms.

So the guys who have bought tickets for the game and bought accommodation on cheap deals have had to change those once already, now may have to change that again and miss out on allot of $$ because of it?

belchardo
08-03-2015, 03:56 PM
So the guys who have bought tickets for the game and bought accommodation on cheap deals have had to change those once already, now may have to change that again and miss out on allot of $$ because of it?

I meant the jets. :grin:

weston
08-03-2015, 04:20 PM
I meant the jets. :grin:

I see. The real reason for forfeiting. On the same page now. Haha

cymonster
11-03-2015, 12:03 PM
Seem like both websites of the clubs are saying the game is going to take place on the 24th. Have no idea why it was saying it was postponed on the website.