PDA

View Full Version : HAL Rd 22 Other games

Retro Jet
20-03-2015, 10:31 PM
Shitney v Melb fart
James Brown puts Old Fart 1 up in the 80th and fattie in the crowd giving the double bird to Sh!tney fans
:gent:

the blue manc
21-03-2015, 08:53 PM
How good is the victory v Adelaide game. Compared to watching jets the is like watching A/A Z

belchardo
21-03-2015, 10:13 PM
Fantastic match. Second worse off-side call of the night for adelaides second.

Ball and player movement is so quick i keep expecting to hear the benny hill theme music.

plague
21-03-2015, 10:32 PM

Call has been shown to be correct.
Fair goal.

(And like everyone I thought it was offside at first glance).

Retro Jet
22-03-2015, 11:50 AM

Ball and player movement is so quick i keep expecting to hear the benny hill theme music.

Call has been shown to be correct.
Fair goal.

(And like everyone I thought it was offside at first glance).

I'd like an explanation then as to why Leggo isn't seen to be gaining advantage from his position.
Was it discussed on PoxSports post match and then shown to be otherwise?

plague
22-03-2015, 12:31 PM
I'd like an explanation then as to why Leggo isn't seen to be gaining advantage from his position.
Was it discussed on PoxSports post match and then shown to be otherwise?

Edited version:
Because Jeggo was involved in the initial play he was out of bounds because he ran too far. He was in the process of getting back on the pitch when Valeri(?) touched it last therefore putting him onside.

decision technically correct but also very very lucky.

hawk
22-03-2015, 02:14 PM
awesome game. Adel very unlucky not to get the 3 for mine. Usually a good w/e when both Sydneys lose

the blue manc
22-03-2015, 06:53 PM
That Nathan burns bloke is crap. So glad we didn't sign him.

MFKS
22-03-2015, 08:21 PM
What a ****ing joke the HAL is

Game gets abandoned due to weather 73 mins in and the result stands

I can maybe cope if one team is 3-4 in front but when the team in front by 1 is declared the winner bit of a ****ing joke.

#Puddle****sRoarAgain

boz-monaut
22-03-2015, 08:41 PM
is it wrong that my main interest in the A-League these days relates to my work tipping comp?

which I am currently equal first in, in line to win $170 if I finish the season on top

hawk
22-03-2015, 08:47 PM
is it wrong that my main interest in the A-League these days relates to my work tipping comp?

which I am currently equal first in, in line to win $170 if I finish the season on top

there's an aleague tipping comp somewhere :shock:

lquiquer
22-03-2015, 08:55 PM
What a ****ing joke the HAL is

Game gets abandoned due to weather 73 mins in and the result stands

I can maybe cope if one team is 3-4 in front but when the team in front by 1 is declared the winner bit of a ****ing joke.

#Puddle****sRoarAgain

Great rule HAL :redcard:....!!!! What happens if it's the Grand Final?

plague
22-03-2015, 10:06 PM

Can't pay the bills with smiles old son.
Go get that cash.

Captain Obvious
22-03-2015, 10:16 PM
Great rule HAL :redcard:....!!!! What happens if it's the Grand Final?

Then the team in front at halftime will be declared the winner.

MFKS
22-03-2015, 10:34 PM
Then the team in front at halftime will be declared the winner.

If it means Arnie or the GYPOS get done over then I suppose I can cope

WolfMan
22-03-2015, 11:22 PM
Most leagues require at least a half to be played in order for a result to count. Due to the grounds being declared unplayable, no team stood to gain an advantage, and I think the result is right to stand as is.

plague
23-03-2015, 04:20 PM
Every game had over 10k crowds except the pathetic Gypos.

The quicker big Scotty Morrison fixes the welfare issue in this country the better.

leftrightout
23-03-2015, 04:42 PM
Most leagues require at least a half to be played in order for a result to count. Due to the grounds being declared unplayable, no team stood to gain an advantage, and I think the result is right to stand as is.

Funny that the puddles has pretty much screwed over Brisbane again!
The puddle has won the same amount of matches at stubbins!

militiamon
23-03-2015, 10:51 PM

Just keep tipping against the Jets, yeah?

belchardo
25-03-2015, 10:20 PM
don't care if it's the wrong round, but brisbane going to let the wanderers go above us again!

bastards.

hawk
26-03-2015, 12:44 AM
Hope Petratos never comes here. donkey

plague
26-03-2015, 09:46 AM
Hope Petratos never comes here. donkey

For while there when he got about with his David Villa haircut and David Villa facial hair he thought he was the business, but then the real David Villa turned up with real David Villa haircut and real David Villa facial hair and he's been found out to be many many many levels worse than the proper David Villa.

MFKS
26-03-2015, 12:59 PM
For while there when he got about with his David Villa haircut and David Villa facial hair he thought he was the business, but then the real David Villa turned up with real David Villa haircut and real David Villa facial hair and he's been found out to be many many many levels worse than the proper David Villa.

Plague your making mountains of molehills there.

The bloke has always been shit and hasn't fooled anyone. He may think his great but outside of his own universe few share the same view

Jeterpool
26-03-2015, 01:08 PM

Plague your making mountains of molehills there.

The bloke has always been shit and hasn't fooled anyone. He may think his great but outside of his own universe few share the same view

Where did Plague say he rated the bloke? He's saying he got found out

plague
26-03-2015, 01:27 PM
Where did Plague say he rated the bloke? He's saying he got found out

Sometimes it's best just to let the good Member have his rant and move onto the next subject he knows little about.