PDA

View Full Version : Plastic Fans????????

hawk
24-03-2015, 09:36 PM
Who are they? what are their traits? How does not buying a season ticket make you one?

Please explain membah or everyone else help him out.

MFKS
24-03-2015, 09:52 PM
Guys we are gonna need some sort of spreadsheet/list of our fan categories. So far I've got:

Superdooper fans: plague, pv4.
Super fans: member, 2bobs, Premy.
Plastic: everyone else.
Normal fans: Jeterpool, hawk.

Who am I missing?

http://www.newcastlefootball.net/forum/showthread.php?1384-Will-you-renew-your-membership-if-Tinkler-remains-owner-and-Stubbins-coach/page6

Thought we had this covered???

hawk
24-03-2015, 10:01 PM
no quite so fast plastic man.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/40/1009204-plastic4.jpg

not buying a season ticket means no plastic and a good protest against the regime

MFKS
24-03-2015, 10:13 PM
So you coming to games then in spite of no season ticket purchase??

If not the minute Tinkler and Muppet are gone are you getting back on the bandwagon??

Blackmac79
25-03-2015, 06:38 AM
I reckon everyone in the squadron are all plastic.

Imagine showing up week in, week out for this shit and losing your voice.

plague
25-03-2015, 06:41 AM
I am still a super dooper fan.
My fandom is untouchable.
My support is undeniable.
I'll eat your children.
Praise be to Allah.

My2BobsWorth
25-03-2015, 05:20 PM
I think you must be a Wanderers fan.

Footyhead
25-03-2015, 05:35 PM

q-money
25-03-2015, 05:39 PM
inshallah the brothers will rid us of the traitorous british dog stubbins

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2007/06/15/hmsRTRSaa.jpg

Grimario
25-03-2015, 11:18 PM
Plastic fans, wooden spoons. This club is going places.

hawk
25-03-2015, 11:20 PM
So you coming to games then in spite of no season ticket purchase??

If not the minute Tinkler and Muppet are gone are you getting back on the bandwagon??

How is buying single game tix each week not as good as membership?

Actually your membership is giving the club less $. This must be plastic.

oh dear mfks

plague
25-03-2015, 11:34 PM
I think you must be a Wanderers fan.

Nah boss.
I've just put my money where my mouth is in better ways that mere 'super fans' like you.

Hence a super dooper fan.

Get on my level.

MFKS
26-03-2015, 12:13 AM
How is buying single game tix each week not as good as membership?

Actually your membership is giving the club less $. This must be plastic.

oh dear mfks

Nice try

Anyway state your plans so I can judge where you fit into the plastic debate.

hawk
26-03-2015, 12:26 AM
Nice try

Anyway state your plans so I can judge where you fit into the plastic debate.

I'll have to check my status.

Would it be plastic to have membership and not go to game?

MFKS
26-03-2015, 01:07 PM
I'll have to check my status.

Would it be plastic to have membership and not go to game?

So you are planning next season on coughing up your money for a membership and not actually turning up for games??

If so you defo aren't plastic.

A deadest noble super fan you are.

Tinks gets the cash to fund our moving forward shit and the cleaners don't have to dust of your seat

Jeterpool
26-03-2015, 01:24 PM
So you are planning next season on coughing up your money for a membership and not actually turning up for games??

Tinks gets the cash to fund our moving forward shit and the cleaners don't have to dust of your seat

Plague take note. Hawk has been promoted from normal fan.

hawk
26-03-2015, 06:21 PM

ok, im starting to get the hang of this. Atm im not plastic.

But next year if Stabbins is still there & no-one else will knock him off I couldn't bear going.

If I don't get membership next year but lead 500 fan protest at front gate to overthrow stubbins I would think im still noble but not super or plastic. agree?

plague
26-03-2015, 06:35 PM
Plague take note. Hawk has been promoted from normal fan.

Transformation not complete until he becomes a complete condescending prick to other members' opinions.

MFKS
26-03-2015, 06:58 PM
ok, im starting to get the hang of this. Atm im not plastic.

But next year if Stabbins is still there & no-one else will knock him off I couldn't bear going.

If I don't get membership next year but lead 500 fan protest at front gate to overthrow stubbins I would think im still noble but not super or plastic. agree?

What time you organising this protest??
Can we fast track this to this season??

**** waiting to next year

26-03-2015, 07:42 PM
What time you organising this protest??
Can we fast track this to this season??

**** waiting to next year

+1

Hell yeh

stopper2
26-03-2015, 10:17 PM
Big problem (or in some cases it is a good thing) about Newcastle is that we are too laid back. That's why we are forever getting screwed over by politicians. Very rarely do you see us unite for a just cause and vent our rage at the establishment, we would rather whinge about but when it comes to actually getting fired up and saying "**** this enough is enough", we make a little noise and nothing really changes. This goes for the situation now with the Jets. Just talking with people and from reading people's opinions on social media, many many Novocastrians have had a gutfull of this Tinkler/Stubbins circus......but what do they do about it???
When Stubbins appears in interviews and tries to make light of the situation with his "glass half-full" bullshit and that smug look that he gives, every Jets supporter should feel outraged.....but he has gotten off way to lightly for weeks now. Apart from the banners (great worker Member) and some chanting at the end of games I don't thinkwe as supporters have done enough for Stubbins to realise our rage at the whole situation that he and his boss have created and perpetuated.
Time to step it up and let our true feelings be known, if it gets ugly.....so be it!!!

Jetmaster
27-03-2015, 11:47 AM
Tend to agree slightly - remember when the Cove wanted Farina out?

They didn't muck around.

lquiquer
27-03-2015, 12:03 PM
Big problem (or in some cases it is a good thing) about Newcastle is that we are too laid back. That's why we are forever getting screwed over by politicians. Very rarely do you see us unite for a just cause and vent our rage at the establishment, we would rather whinge about but when it comes to actually getting fired up and saying "**** this enough is enough", we make a little noise and nothing really changes. This goes for the situation now with the Jets. Just talking with people and from reading people's opinions on social media, many many Novocastrians have had a gutfull of this Tinkler/Stubbins circus......but what do they do about it???
When Stubbins appears in interviews and tries to make light of the situation with his "glass half-full" bullshit and that smug look that he gives, every Jets supporter should feel outraged.....but he has gotten off way to lightly for weeks now. Apart from the banners (great worker Member) and some chanting at the end of games I don't thinkwe as supporters have done enough for Stubbins to realise our rage at the whole situation that he and his boss have created and perpetuated.
Time to step it up and let our true feelings be known, if it gets ugly.....so be it!!!

Would be nice to have 8000 chanting Stubbins Out for 10 minutes or so

MFKS
27-03-2015, 12:33 PM
Would be nice to have 8000 chanting Stubbins Out for 10 minutes or so

As soon as FT sounds Sunday before people start departing Win Lose or Draw.

Lets get it going

hawk
27-03-2015, 12:46 PM
This may actually improve my attendance.

start with protest:
What do we want? Stubbins Out!
We do we want it? NOW

progress to union chant : At Newcastle United, stubbins will be defeated

followed by conga line: ya don't win games with Stub-bins, ya don't win games with Stub-bins

MFKS
27-03-2015, 02:05 PM

start with protest:
We do we want it? NOW

followed by conga line: ya don't win games with Stub-bins, ya don't win games with Stub-bins

Deadset You start a congo line near us Sunday and I will be the first person putting my hands on your hips and joining you :brrr:

lquiquer
27-03-2015, 02:38 PM

start with protest:
We do we want it? NOW

A conga line .....lol........why not inviting the CCM Muppet Show Band?

MFKS
27-03-2015, 03:04 PM

Why invite those muppets??

We already have enough of our own muppets already

lquiquer
27-03-2015, 03:14 PM
Why invite those muppets??

We already have enough of our own muppets already
:roflz:

Hunter403
27-03-2015, 04:19 PM
As soon as FT sounds Sunday before people start departing Win Lose or Draw.

Lets get it going

It's got to be from the first whistle. No point at the end as everyone leaves. Start it in the Sqn and let's assume all those with sense (ie those in this forum - yeah it's a long bow) join in where ever they are in the stadium.

I was going to make a banner for bay 6 but have been away all week. STUBBINS = MUPPET.

Will try for next home game

MFKS
27-03-2015, 05:10 PM
It's got to be from the first whistle. No point at the end as everyone leaves. Start it in the Sqn and let's assume all those with sense (ie those in this forum - yeah it's a long bow) join in where ever they are in the stadium.

I was going to make a banner for bay 6 but have been away all week. STUBBINS = MUPPET.

Will try for next home game

I am ****ing easy.

First minute 90th minute whatever

Jetmaster
28-03-2015, 11:34 AM
I had the simple idea that anyone interested could stand behind the southern goal (maybe in gold) and from kickoff hold up signs, chant out, out etc and just make a noise to be noticed on Fox. At 8 mins (2008) we all go back to our usual seats, point made.

This allows all fans to make a statement, not just active support.

hawk
28-03-2015, 06:49 PM

the whole situation is such a big joke that I wouldn't care if that happened.

Whole eastern stand...ya don't know what your doin!

GazFish35
28-03-2015, 09:12 PM
Stricione

STUBBINS OUT

from the middle bay western stand, directly opposite the benches.

Or

either Stubbins goes, or 8000 of us will.

Bon
30-03-2015, 01:01 PM
Wasn't quite sure where to put this, but figured here was as good a place as any..
Everyone else just get an email from the club with a survey to fill out in regards to yesterdays game?
I just filled mine in with a large amount of "Stubbins out" slogans, explanations and desires..

MFKS
30-03-2015, 01:49 PM
pre game i was up putting the banners up at the back of Bay 60 and the announcer said its great to see people with lots of banners at the ground. Turned around and they were panning to banners in the crowd. For some reason they didn't want to show mine

lquiquer
30-03-2015, 01:57 PM
pre game i was up putting the banners up at the back of Bay 60 and the announcer said its great to see people with lots of banners at the ground. Turned around and they were panning to banners in the crowd. For some reason they didn't want to show mine

A clear case of discrimination....

Jeterpool
30-03-2015, 02:04 PM
#freedomofspeech

Footyhead
30-03-2015, 02:43 PM

What did yours say ?

MFKS
30-03-2015, 04:38 PM
I put up all the other ones I have been doing

Stubbins You only have 1 fan

Stubbins Moving Forward 2 from 22

Stubbins Sign Your Termination Papers

The one we held up yesterday ever so well not to get blown over in that breeze or end up at the Gypo Coast was

KING FOR A DAY
FOOL
FOR A LIFETIME

The FOOL Part was in different colour and a lot bigger

Footyhead
30-03-2015, 05:08 PM
:thumbsup: