PDA

View Full Version : Last home game of the season.

BodyNovo
07-04-2015, 11:50 AM
I think there is a real opportunity that, the foz as a whole could unite to do something

after the membahs success we need to do something again.

everyone on here we need to stick together.

doesn't need to be out of the active bays.

MFKS
07-04-2015, 12:07 PM
So what do you reckon we get a Stricione running 100m along the Eastern Stand this time or something???

Wouldn't be the hardest to do 10 different people doing one each and just rocking up with one each.

Problem I had was lugging 4 of them in. One would be easy to hide.

lquiquer
07-04-2015, 12:29 PM
So what do you reckon we get a Stricione running 100m along the Eastern Stand this time or something??? .
You'll run into the cove !!!..... Lol... Maybe we'll ask them to make 1 of the 10?...,:slap:

Premy
07-04-2015, 12:33 PM
What about a rally out the front an hour or so before the game?

Say we all get there at 6ish and let our stance be known for Mr Murphy and all the press to see.

07-04-2015, 12:52 PM
What about a rally out the front an hour or so before the game?

Say we all get there at 6ish and let our stance be known for Mr Murphy and all the press to see.

This and with all the Members handy work this season.

MFKS
07-04-2015, 03:36 PM
What did you have in mind BodyNova??

BodyNovo
07-04-2015, 04:11 PM
Thinking

hawk
07-04-2015, 04:12 PM
Just use the current banners and have vocal protest as the team bus is coming in.

MFKS
07-04-2015, 05:19 PM
Do we have a bus??? Can we afford one??

We aren't that competent a club

Any time I have got there early I am pretty certain the players have been coming in cars and parking in the car park

furns
07-04-2015, 07:08 PM
Players arrive via their own cars

goaliepersempre
07-04-2015, 07:14 PM
A day of activities trying to make the most of it all... Stay positive (as much as you can) but still hammer in the fact that we deserve better, want better and want that muppet gone...

Not much i can do from over here sorry :( keep up the good fight.. like us in relegation struggle at the moment :(

sammydog
07-04-2015, 07:19 PM
I'll miss us getting smashed against Syd.

Round 1 for me that night.

Call me plastic, but my club is run marginally better than the Jets, so I will support them. That and I missed last season through injury, so I am itching to get out there and hurt myself again.

lquiquer
07-04-2015, 07:35 PM
To start with how about a move back to bay 2 for that night game? Just an idea.....then whatever to keep the pressure on Mr 2 from 25 (FFA cup)

MFKS
07-04-2015, 07:40 PM
To start with how about a move back to bay 2 for that night game? Just an idea.....then whatever to keep the pressure on Mr 2 from 25 (FFA cup)
I actually think it would be better to actually go sit behind the goals.

I know they have their active support must be in a seated area shit but lets face it there ain't gonna be many there and they can get ****ed really for all I care.

Go to where active support should be

Last night showed the rules are flexible

lquiquer
07-04-2015, 07:42 PM
Yep ^^ :thumbsup:

plague
07-04-2015, 07:49 PM
not going.
tried to go last night but God sent lightning down as we walked from pub to ground, forcing us to respect His wishes and watch it on TV at the pub.
going on hols for a few weeks.
good luck fighting the good fight.

thats me done as a Jets member for now.

one day the club will deserve me back.
until then, yours in plasticity,
Plague.

Grimario
07-04-2015, 07:57 PM
In the tradition of MASH...

SO LONG
FAREWELL
AND

**** YOU STUBBINS

hawk
07-04-2015, 09:28 PM
In the tradition of MASH...

SO LONG
FAREWELL
AND

**** YOU STUBBINS

message to be made from rocks

Blackmac79
07-04-2015, 10:26 PM
Packing in the towel and moving from 60 shouldn't be done.

Superdylan
07-04-2015, 11:11 PM
Not sure whether its worth giving up a Friday shift at work for this one hey

Would rather just catch you lads postgame

Blackmac79
08-04-2015, 09:25 AM
Let's show up in 60. Take a stack of flags, banners upside down for sure, bring the colour and noise. Take strips of fabric and use them throughout the bay during the game, take that absurdly large flag and cover us over again.

Have fun and celebrate that this shit season is over.

Moving from the bay, being silent etc will just affect us next season.

All for anti-spoon tifo. Stricione Etc.

I agree with goalie. Active types put in 90mins, make it fun but ensure they know we are not happy at the same time.

MFKS
08-04-2015, 10:23 AM
BlackMac

I know the Stubbins Out song is getting a run and getting belted out several times a game

How about we also get the Fat Prick in Singapore Out song going also.

He needs to go as well

Tommyjet
08-04-2015, 11:16 AM
Stubbins won't go until tinkler is out the door. All anger should be directed at tinkler or the cowards that haven't stepped in and stripped him of the licence.

MFKS
08-04-2015, 11:35 AM
I agree the anger needs channelling towards the FFA and Tinkler.

The Muppet though should not be excused. He has well and truly played his part of screwing us this season with his arrogance and bullshit.

For that he needs not be spared what is rightfully his

Superdylan
14-04-2015, 08:46 AM
Let's show up in 60. Take a stack of flags, banners upside down for sure, bring the colour and noise. Take strips of fabric and use them throughout the bay during the game, take that absurdly large flag and cover us over again.

Have fun and celebrate that this shit season is over.

Moving from the bay, being silent etc will just affect us next season.

All for anti-spoon tifo. Stricione Etc.

I agree with goalie. Active types put in 90mins, make it fun but ensure they know we are not happy at the same time.

Well actually you have a point there blackmac79. Let's chance really for 99% of the crowd except ones heading to Brisbane next week to sing the 90 mins and enjoy a live football game for the next 6 months.