PDA

View Full Version : Round 27 - Other Games

Jeterpool
25-04-2015, 08:13 PM
Bulut is the sookiest, most selfish player around. He's a petulant little child. Glad he's not here.

The Postman
25-04-2015, 09:12 PM
Bit of drama in the crowd with the RBB

::cliff notes::
Fan Rips a flare
Police react with pepper spray
15 year old with family trying to get out of the way hit with spray
The kid has seizure
RBB leave stadium in protest
Continue chanting outside
Police respond with more pepper spray

Grimario
25-04-2015, 09:26 PM
What a player that fullback for Adelaide is.

plague
25-04-2015, 09:32 PM
What a player that fullback for Adelaide is.

Im just happy that Fox is showing South Australian State League games.

tl:dr?
eat a dick Member.

Cheers,
Plague.

militiamon
26-04-2015, 01:59 AM
^ lol

Jets policy of ditching our best players rather than our dud coaches working wonders.

I love this club and all that we stand for.

WolfMan
26-04-2015, 08:03 AM
^ lol

Jets policy of ditching our best players rather than our dud coaches working wonders.

Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na.... LEADER!!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B05fESaIIAAmmmv.jpg

stopper2
26-04-2015, 11:02 AM
^ lol

Can just see it next year, we are down the bottom again with this Muppet while likes of Griff, Celeski, Madaschi, Caravella, Gallaway (oops maybe) etc. are tearing it up at other clubs.

stopper2
26-04-2015, 11:10 AM
Bulut is the sookiest, most selfish player around. He's a petulant little child. Glad he's not here.

The bloke shows passion and shows that he cares, as a supporter isn't that all you expect from a player?
A lot of shitheads with no idea say exactly the same thing about Griffo. People complain that players show no hunger and passion, then at the same time they bag out likes of Griffo and Bulut for "carrying on like brats"......FFS!

la bazzle
26-04-2015, 11:22 AM
The bloke shows passion and shows that he cares, as a supporter isn't that all you expect from a player?
A lot of shitheads with no idea say exactly the same thing about Griffo. People complain that players show no hunger and passion, then at the same time they bag out likes of Griffo and Bulut for "carrying on like brats"......FFS!

Agreed x 10000

plague
26-04-2015, 11:44 AM

Yeah but:

There was one the other night where he was making a run and was at least 5 yards offside (in other words not even close, he just had no idea where he was) but absolutely lost his biscuit at his team mate for not passing him the ball.

I'm all for passion.
I'm not for being a dick when you're clearly in the wrong.

Griff was never offside.
Griff was never wrong.
Slight difference.

stopper2
26-04-2015, 12:07 PM
Yeah but:

There was one the other night where he was making a run and was at least 5 yards offside (in other words not even close, he just had no idea where he was) but absolutely lost his biscuit at his team mate for not passing him the ball.

I'm all for passion.

Griff was never offside.
Griff was never wrong.
Slight difference.

Lets face it if Bulut didn't have the appearance he has, we wouldn't even be having this conversation right now!......end of!

plague
26-04-2015, 12:21 PM
Lets face it if Bulut didn't have the appearance he has, we wouldn't even be having this conversation right now!......end of!

Yeah you're right.
An effnik bloke with shit tatts playing sockah is such a rarity.

Pretty much the John Merrick of today's society.

stopper2
26-04-2015, 12:31 PM
Yeah you're right.
An effnik bloke with shit tatts playing sockah is such a rarity.

Pretty much the John Merrick of today's society.

Fact is mate, a Middle-eastern looking bloke covered in tatts is going to divide opinion in our society. You get players carrying on like dicks every week in the A League but the first comment in relation to this thread "Round 27 - Other games" is by Jeterpool having a negative dig at Bulut when there are in reality 100's of other discussion points.

plague
26-04-2015, 12:53 PM
Fact is mate, a Middle-eastern looking bloke covered in tatts is going to divide opinion in our society. You get players carrying on like dicks every week in the A League but the first comment in relation to this thread "Round 27 - Other games" is by Jeterpool having a negative dig at Bulut when there are in reality 100's of other discussion points.

True, everyone saying nice things about Tareks goal last night were just covering up for their rampant racism.

You found us all out.

nf.net = where Aryans come to chat.

parksey
26-04-2015, 02:53 PM
^ lol

meh, he was a boo boy over the years here.

he's probably in the form of his life now and that's got more to do with playing under gombau in that adelaide team.

stopper2
26-04-2015, 04:19 PM

he's probably in the form of his life now and that's got more to do with playing under gombau in that adelaide team.

In the first year when he was adjusting to his RB role, yeah he did cop it a bit, but had become a fan favourite towards the end of his time here.
Easily the best form of his career and one of the best players getting around now in the HAL. Like you said got a lot to do with Gombau.
Just highlights how important it is to have a good coach and why it shits me know end when dumb arses actually believe that the players were at fault, rather than Muppet!!!

MFKS
26-04-2015, 04:35 PM
As for Elrichs goal have scored better myself :rof:

Playing CB in under 15s I intercepted a ball just inside my own half and Just put the foot down and went on a run. Quite frankly I wasn't passing but was gonna keep running until I got tackled.

Was in a similar part of the field as he was when he shaped to shoot outside the box and then went back on his left foot. Difference between mine and Takkas goal was I beat 3-4 blokes to get 30 yards out and I also put the ****ing thing like a missile into the top corner.
****ING SCREAMER

Playing our final game of the season needing the win to make the semis and 2mins in and we had the winner :rof:

plague
26-04-2015, 05:45 PM
As for Elrichs goal have scored better myself :rof:

Playing CB in under 15s I intercepted a ball just inside my own half and Just put the foot down and went on a run. Quite frankly I wasn't passing but was gonna keep running until I got tackled.

Was in a similar part of the field as he was when he shaped to shoot outside the box and then went back on his left foot. Difference between mine and Takkas goal was I beat 3-4 blokes to get 30 yards out and I also put the ****ing thing like a missile into the top corner.
****ING SCREAMER

Playing our final game of the season needing the win to make the semis and 2mins in and we had the winner :rof:

yeah but it wasnt at State League level was it?

Elrich > Member

hawk
26-04-2015, 07:09 PM
Bit of drama in the crowd with the RBB

::cliff notes::
Fan Rips a flare
Police react with pepper spray
15 year old with family trying to get out of the way hit with spray
The kid has seizure
RBB leave stadium in protest
Continue chanting outside
Police respond with more pepper spray

lol,more spray needed for the bastards

Jeterpool
27-04-2015, 09:27 AM

Not what I'm talking about Stopper. It's his carrying on towards other team mates when they don't pass him the ball.

Yeah but:

I'm all for passion.

This is what I'm talking about.

It's his behavior, not his appearance I have the issue with. Stick to the conversation and stop trying to introduce something that isn't there.

MFKS
27-04-2015, 10:03 AM
Not what I'm talking about Stopper. It's his carrying on towards other team mates when they don't pass him the ball.

This is what I'm talking about.

It's his behavior, not his appearance I have the issue with. Stick to the conversation and stop trying to introduce something that isn't there.

Bloke is a complete wanker.
Just like Hutcho Just like Berisha

Difference is if he was playing for us he would be OUR wanker and would be loved at a huge level.

Bloke may well be bat shit crazy but I guarantee if he signed for the Jets he would be loved at levels we hate the Muppet at

pv4
27-04-2015, 10:15 AM

Same story goes for NTS @ WSW.

BodyNovo
27-04-2015, 10:16 AM
love the bloke, he is goal scoring f**king nutter that i would dream to have on my team just like Berisha.

hawk
28-04-2015, 10:32 PM
love the bloke, he is goal scoring f**king nutter that i would dream to have on my team just like Berisha.

how good is Berish