PDA

View Full Version : Refereeing the young ones

29-05-2015, 11:49 PM
Firstly if i have posted this in the wrong place my apologies.

My 17yr old son refereed some of the real young ones the other weekend and really enjoyed it and of course the sml match fee and feed he was provided.

He would like to do more games and earn himself some more pocket money in the process. We live at the northern end of Lake Macquarie and i am more than happy to drive him to these games.

So if you are involved in a club and always having to do the ring around for young kids to referee a game or two of the little ones on a weekend please shoot me a PM. I am sure we can work something out where my young bloke can help out and him still make it to his games.

Thanks

Premy
30-05-2015, 03:43 PM
Thomas477 or Outsider might be able to help you out.

30-05-2015, 03:53 PM
Thomas477 or Outsider might be able to help you out.

Cheers Premy

Will shoot them a PM early in the week and see if anything is available.

Thomas477
30-05-2015, 04:50 PM
Will PM you 380.

Why Blue
31-05-2015, 02:30 PM
Firstly if i have posted this in the wrong place my apologies.

My 17yr old son refereed some of the real young ones the other weekend and really enjoyed it and of course the sml match fee and feed he was provided.

He would like to do more games and earn himself some more pocket money in the process. We live at the northern end of Lake Macquarie and i am more than happy to drive him to these games.

So if you are involved in a club and always having to do the ring around for young kids to referee a game or two of the little ones on a weekend please shoot me a PM. I am sure we can work something out where my young bloke can help out and him still make it to his games.

Thanks

Give Macquarie Referees a call
All he has to do is entrance course and away he goes

I know they are always looking for young ref's and there are always plenty of games ( and $$$ ) on offer for a young fella

My young bloke has started this year, loves it esp the $$$$$ and the O/35's for pure laugh factor

Your location puts you close to lots of grounds/clubs so he would get plenty of games without to much hassle and travel

Would be great if more kids for into it
Better than macca's

31-05-2015, 09:05 PM
Will PM you 380.

Yeh got that.

Thank you very much

Captain_Carl
20-11-2021, 06:39 AM
It is great to see young players getting into refereeing and making money from being involved with a game they love. It is a shame that there are nasty parents out there who verbally abuse these kids. No wonder we have so much turnover of referees.