PDA

View Full Version : Sign Joel Griffiths

Pages : 1 [2]

sammydog
17-12-2012, 11:06 PM
Griffos in town tomorrow and Wednesday for the Jack Newton Golf Tourny. How's everyone feeling about sending a delegation up to set him straight and talk him into reneging on his deal with Sydney to come play for us???

Wont work, he said himself that newcastle fans had moved on.

northern_swan
17-12-2012, 11:16 PM
He's not the messiah, he's just a naughty boy.

parksey
17-12-2012, 11:38 PM
Wont work, he said himself that newcastle fans had moved on.

lol

parksey
17-12-2012, 11:38 PM
it feels like we only go backwards

Premy
19-12-2012, 04:23 PM
I've never been a big griffo fan but I do hope the fans give him the right reception and he gets the respect he deserves

Bon
19-12-2012, 04:26 PM
I've never been a big griffo fan but I do hope the fans give him the right reception and he gets the respect he deserves

I agree with you, to a degree..
But the petulant child inside of me wants to boo the shit out of that Judas, money-grubbing, piece-of-shit.. hahaha

As I've said for a long time.. We have the Griffo that wants to be here, maybe we should focus on supporting him, as opposed to rubbishing his brother(s)..

la bazzle
19-12-2012, 04:34 PM
Jets didn't even offer but

Bon
19-12-2012, 04:36 PM
HAHAHA I just lost it when I saw your "ranking" Bazzle..

Jeterpool
19-12-2012, 04:38 PM
Jets didn't even offer but

I've heard they did, despite what Joel said they other day but it was an embarrassingly low offer

la bazzle
19-12-2012, 04:52 PM
HAHAHA I just lost it when I saw your "ranking" Bazzle..

Lololol

Beeen
19-12-2012, 07:09 PM
I'm just gutted. This moment could've happened. Wouldn't of even received a suspension. :angry:

http://s9.postimage.org/3recsgqof/griffbird.jpg (http://postimage.org/)

scozzygt
19-12-2012, 08:46 PM
:deadhorse:
Awwww joel, hope you enjoy shxtney.
Scozz's predictions.
What we goin to do now?
You griff lovers got erection problems now?
Wear tha designer sunnies on your first game sweety!!!
:tongue:

MFKS
23-12-2012, 12:11 AM
Wonder how Lord Griffo feels after watching Ry Griffo and the Newy boys towel up the Smurfs today?? Poor bugger having to sign for this load of shite cause we wouldn't put in a serious offer.

Anyway he should feel content with his decision coz at seasons end he should be receiving some silverware correction tableware that is wooden and spoon shaped to compensate him for his misfortune

Bremsstrahlung
23-12-2012, 12:15 AM
From a friend's Facebook (Excuse the Spelling):
"Just checked the Joel griffiths into his apartment. Good present. had a nice long chat.... He is pissed of he has to finish his career in Sydney. Said he would have liked to finish in nrwcastle ... But tinker is a dumb shit... His words! Haha
How awesome"

Jetmaster
23-12-2012, 11:48 AM
More like dumb Joel and his agent....the opportunities have been there over the last two years.

The time has passed and we move on.

scozzygt
23-12-2012, 09:27 PM
More like dumb Joel and his agent....the opportunities have been there over the last two years.

The time has passed and we move on.

:grin:
:arse:

scozzygt
23-12-2012, 09:37 PM
From a friend's Facebook (Excuse the Spelling):
"Just checked the Joel griffiths into his apartment. Good present. had a nice long chat.... He is pissed of he has to finish his career in Sydney. Said he would have liked to finish in nrwcastle ... But tinker is a dumb shit... His words! Haha
How awesome"

Who tha **** does he think he is?
Some sort of superstar?
What a fuxxkin tool.
Enjoy being last pretty boy!!

seldom
23-12-2012, 10:02 PM
Who tha **** does he think he is?
Some sort of superstar?
What a fuxxkin tool.
Enjoy being last pretty boy!!

won't be the worst at shitney as long as his brother's there

terry
28-12-2012, 09:47 PM
Booooooooooo

front2
06-01-2013, 01:03 AM
Safe to say Griffs debut for Shidney will be at home against the Nix on Saturday 19th Jan.

Zico
24-02-2013, 10:15 PM
I'm going to get abused for this but **** me I'm pleased we didn't sign this whinging **** knuckle of sook. Yes he can score goals but **** me he is so ****n painfull to watch with the constant abuse of the refs and team mates. It's even more painfull that he has a whinging partner in ADP. Rant over.

boz-monaut
24-02-2013, 10:18 PM
I'm going to get abused for this
darn tootin'

so you'd rather the **** knuckles we have at the moment (Heskey included)?

cunce couldn't even score against Brisbane, who are nearly as shit in defence as Sydney or Melbourne

Zico
24-02-2013, 10:22 PM
A different coach and these blokes we have would be far better. Look at what Western Sydney have done with the GVE rejects.
I would rather have these blokes than Joel and the constant bullshit that he brings with him.

boz-monaut
24-02-2013, 10:22 PM
you make a good point re: the coach

Schultz
24-02-2013, 10:27 PM
Exactly, the "rejects" played pretty damn well yeterday.

Captain Obvious
24-02-2013, 10:40 PM
I'm going to get abused for this

Hi.

snake
24-02-2013, 10:42 PM
3 games: 3 goals and a 3 game ban

still a fxxking sick cxnt!

luv ya, the one true griff xx

Schultz
24-02-2013, 10:45 PM
3 games: 3 goals and a 3 game ban

still a fxxking sick cxnt!

luv ya, the one true griff xx

:gent:

militiamon
25-02-2013, 12:15 AM
Right, I would hate to have a player who can come to a team mid-way through a season and still manage to score a goal a game.

These comments are almost as bad as the time that Zico compared Serena Williams to a monkey.

Tommyjet
25-02-2013, 08:13 AM
Someone please tell me how shitney are gonna manage to fit Joel, Neil, del piero, carle, emerton in next season.

Jeterpool
25-02-2013, 08:25 AM
Someone please tell me how shitney are gonna manage to fit Joel, Neil, del piero, carle, emerton in next season.

Ummmm...they're Sydney so they will be allowed

boz-monaut
25-02-2013, 08:26 AM
and what's even better is that the FFA will chip in for it, so really we're all paying for them

furns
25-02-2013, 10:28 AM
"The A-League needs a successful Sydney" ™

MFKS
25-02-2013, 11:26 AM
"The A-League needs a successful Sydney" ™

Sydney will plug on regardless of how well they are doing on the pitch, as soon as they have success people will jump out of the woodwork to jump on the bandwagon

The A-League needs a successful Gypo team is a truer statment. Why because an unsuccessful gypo side will go UNDER. 3 years of being the most consistent side and they have only just been getting by on the backs of some player sales ie Amini Rogic Simon etc.

What happens when they have no players worthy of transfer fees?? What happens when they spend a spell like we have 2-3 seasons so far of borderline playoff contenders/wooden spoon material??

They will be BANKRUPT within one season of no on field success.

Zico
25-02-2013, 01:00 PM
Right, I would hate to have a player who can come to a team mid-way through a season and still manage to score a goal a game.

These comments are almost as bad as the time that Zico compared Serena Williams to a monkey.

The comparison was made with an ape not a monkey, calling her a monkey would have been racist which my post was not intended to be.

As for Joel, it's my opinion on how the bloke conducts himself as a player.

Thomas477
25-02-2013, 01:19 PM
I can obviously see why we didn't want to sign a proven a-league scorer who has scored 4 goals in 4 games.

Pathetic.

plague
25-02-2013, 01:28 PM
As for Joel, it's my opinion on how the bloke conducts himself as a player.

Great, so next year we'll have Mother Theresa and Ghandi up front.

militiamon
25-02-2013, 01:32 PM
:rof:

Zico
25-02-2013, 01:36 PM
Great, so next year we'll have Mother Theresa and Ghandi up front.
The bloke scores goals but **** me he gives me the shits watching him sook every minute of the match. Maybe I chose to ignore it more when he was at the Jets or I was just ignorant to it but now he is at Sydney it stands out like dogs nuts.

MFKS
25-02-2013, 01:37 PM
I can obviously see why we didn't want to sign a proven a-league scorer who has scored 4 goals in 4 games.

Pathetic.

You know about the smurfs next game being fixed so Lord Griffo scores???

Last I looked he had 3 in 3 but if you are :wink::whistling: LETTING SLIP ACCIDENTALLY TO THE ENTIRE FOZ :wink::whistling: it will be 4 in 4 in gonna get on Lord Griffo to score next week

hawk
25-02-2013, 02:24 PM
The comparison was made with an ape not a monkey, calling her a monkey would have been racist which my post was not intended to be.

:blink::lulzturtle:

scozzygt
25-02-2013, 08:49 PM
:deadhorse:

scozzygt
25-02-2013, 09:00 PM
Fukkn hell,
How many times?
He couldn't give three flyin fux about us!! You fukkin donkeys!!
Tha clown is maybe only slightly better than an average forward.
When things are not goin good, he spits it.
He thinks he is a world class superstar,with an ego as big as tha planet.
And still you pray for his return like some lord messiah!
HE DIDNT WANT TO COME BACK HERE!!!

Tommyjet
25-02-2013, 09:17 PM
Actually agree with scozzy, half decent player but is a bit of a laughing stock type of player with his antics, happy we don't have any real whingers in our squad these days, besides taggart has more talent and as soon as he starts scoring, I know it won't be for most on here but, Joel who?

stopper2
25-02-2013, 09:54 PM
Close this thread.
It's getting pathetic this carry-on about a former player who has well and truly moved on.....he ain't coming back so build a bridge and get the fark over it!

BodyNovo
25-02-2013, 10:00 PM
i think the fact he "whinges" according to everyone is a great thing.

for a player who is willing to do everything to win i.e complain to referees, push the boundaries, etc. is a great trait and ****ing great game ship if you ask me.

simplicity of the matter he is a winner and that is something our team does not have a lot of.

plague
25-02-2013, 10:01 PM
so build a bridge and get the fark over it!

Oh now now you want BRIDGE back?

Make up your damn minds...........

Zico
26-02-2013, 12:57 PM
i think the fact he "whinges" according to everyone is a great thing.

for a player who is willing to do everything to win i.e complain to referees, push the boundaries, etc. is a great trait and ****ing great game ship if you ask me.

simplicity of the matter he is a winner and that is something our team does not have a lot of.

I bet you are one of those blokes who yells abuse towards the ref at kids football matches just because your a winner.

q-money
26-02-2013, 01:04 PM
can confirm bodes hates refs

BodyNovo
26-02-2013, 01:09 PM
I bet you are one of those blokes who yells abuse towards the ref at kids football matches just because your a winner.

http://beautifullyflaweddivinelychosen.files.wordpress.co m/2011/03/winning-charlie1-1.jpg?w=400