PDA

View Full Version : 2016 National Premier League thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11

MFKS
23-07-2016, 10:50 AM
Hard to keep you happy !!!!
Two weeks ago you were on here bagging the same ground for its poor condition after 1/2 the rain ???

In that two weeks a couple of hard working volenteers have worked thier bums off for free to try and get the ground back in some sort of condition
These volunteers are normally the ones you defend.

That rain we had wasn't what I would call intense on Wednesday

It be no more water than putting the ****ing sprinklers on for an hour

To have a game called off in light of that is a farce.

Haven't seen some that absurd since someone bogged a roller at HTduring one of the lower grade games at Azzurri a while back

FFA game coming up.
You draw the lines here because no one is buying the grass is ****ed line because we had a little rain that Edgy have put out

ForeverRed
23-07-2016, 10:55 AM
You've missed my point, this ground gets hailed as if it's the holy grail, if they can't play on it after it rained 4 days ago then to me it's either not up to NPL standard or maybe they just didn't want to play, I think the later,

Ker-Plunk
23-07-2016, 01:28 PM
maybe someone left the window open in the eagles nest and the shag pile and velour get damp . bloody great drying day today .

mervan
23-07-2016, 11:01 PM
Hard to keep you happy !!!!
Two weeks ago you were on here bagging the same ground for its poor condition after 1/2 the rain ???

In that two weeks a couple of hard working volenteers have worked thier bums off for free to try and get the ground back in some sort of condition
These volunteers are normally the ones you defend.

Volunteers working tirelessly so some hacks can get on and get $500 for the game, better still save the $500 and spend it on the ground drainage , the community would call this money well spent.

MFKS
23-07-2016, 11:16 PM
Volunteers working tirelessly so some hacks can get on and get $500 for the game, better still save the $500 and spend it on the ground drainage , the community would call this money well spent.
You make a good point.

Maybe the volunteers running the club should divert some of the money wasted on player payments to FR in a consultancy role to fix the drainage at Edgy like he got the job done at the Chicken Coop

It's a disgrace with the amount of money wasted on player wages that this club don't have a well maintained playing surface that drains after a light shower

Bremsstrahlung
23-07-2016, 11:21 PM
You make a good point.

Maybe the volunteers running the club should divert some of the money wasted on player payments to FR in a consultancy role to fix the drainage at Edgy like he got the job done at the Chicken Coop

It's a disgrace with the amount of money wasted on player wages that this club don't have a well maintained playing surface that drains after a light shower

But by gosh don't they have a flash scoreboard!

The Postman
24-07-2016, 06:53 AM
Interesting little tidbitin the Sunday Telly

"There is nothing like covering your bases.

With the uncertainty surrounding how many teams will make up the NNSW NPL competition next season, at least one coach is hedging his bets when it comes to his future.

We're told he has thrown his hat into the ring for the job at one club even though he has already been appointed at a rival organisation."

Don't really blame who ever the coach is, really not his or the clubs issue when it comes to the restructure. All of this should have been sorted months ago, not the week after the NPL final.

ForeverRed
24-07-2016, 08:54 AM
You make a good point.

Always happy to help if needed, no games lost at the coup this year, yet

halo se7en
24-07-2016, 04:22 PM
HT at Magic. 1-1. Olympic the better of the two sides. Entertaining game.. Looks like Virgili may have ****ed his shoulder right on HT.

monz6
24-07-2016, 04:27 PM

Do you not think players deserve to be paid?

MFKS
24-07-2016, 04:28 PM
HT at Magic. 1-1. Olympic the better of the two sides. Entertaining game.. Looks like Virgili may have ****ed his shoulder right on HT.

It's a good battle

I wouldn't say entertaining goal mouth action though

Bird scored for Olympic after about 15 mins

Kale scored for Magic after about 35 mins

Olympic must be filthy to be level at HT as Magic have barely threatened in the final 3rd

I have only seen Magic play twice this year but the coach to me has to be asked some serious questions

The whole team is spread out so much Olympic are easily controlling the middle as they just have the numbers

Same problem last time the two sides played

I see he has learned nothing

MFKS
24-07-2016, 05:26 PM
FT 1-1

Great last 10 mins with both sides hitting the bar

Referee once again incompetent

Magic 2-0 in 22s
Magic 3-1 in 19s

Pitch held up
Obviously drainage on par with the Chicken Coop

ForeverRed
24-07-2016, 06:00 PM
FT 1-1

Great last 10 mins with both sides hitting the bar

Referee once again incompetent

Magic 2-0 in 22s
Magic 3-1 in 19s

Pitch held up
Obviously drainage on par with the Chicken Coop
The coup is receiving an underground sprinkler system in the off season, surely a grand final is on the cards

Bremsstrahlung
24-07-2016, 06:11 PM
The coup is receiving an underground sprinkler system in the off season, surely a grand final is on the cards

Sign me up.

Bremsstrahlung
24-07-2016, 06:13 PM
Goodchild could have wrapped up the golden boot today with the number of chances he had. Some were harder to miss.

Virgili Jnr off with a dislocated shoulder, or a clavicle/AC joint issue.

Kale getting fouled all day.
Bertos did well! And piddo is a gun.

GO AWAY
25-07-2016, 11:48 AM
Upset of the week

Azzurri 2 Edgeworth 1 :)

MFKS
25-07-2016, 09:23 PM
Upset of the week

Azzurri 2 Edgeworth 1 :)

You been in a time machine to the weekend and back??

Or is the game fixed and we ought to get on big time with the bookies??

Zico
26-07-2016, 03:24 PM
Any coaching movements? Have heard a few clubs have been actively pursuing several but nothing confirmed yet.

onlooker
26-07-2016, 04:27 PM
Any coaching movements? Have heard a few clubs have been actively pursuing several but nothing confirmed yet.

Heard rumours A former edgy assistant ( can't remember his name currently) has applied for the Maitland Job.

Any more news on where Piggo may go? Iv heard magic mentioned.

GO AWAY
26-07-2016, 04:31 PM
Heard rumours A former edgy assistant ( can't remember his name currently) has applied for the Maitland Job.

Toronto Awaba I have heard, just a few things need nutting out. But could end up anywhere I suppose

Ker-Plunk
27-07-2016, 09:40 AM
zane flys to brisbane towatch a game on satdee after valo game washed out ? mmmmm

magician
27-07-2016, 10:06 AM
zane flys to brisbane towatch a game on satdee after valo game washed out ? mmmmm

Absolute farce. I bet northern was all for it Aswel

GO AWAY
27-07-2016, 10:21 AM

Are you serious ? Wonder if valo were offered a little bonus to just go along with it ? NNSW needs to step in, NPL is not some all age competition where you can pick and choose when to play. In saying that, pretty sure a flight to Brisbane could be organised at late notice, considering, didn't they call the game off on Friday?

GO AWAY
27-07-2016, 10:27 AM
Big things happening for the future at Azzurri involving all three necessities for a strong club, Training facilities, Lisle Carr and the Club Azzurri Do believe they will develop in to one of the strong clubs in 2-5 years ....

Bremsstrahlung
27-07-2016, 10:53 AM
Imo, part of being in a cup competition is organising your squad and managing time.
That being said, everyone in the region would like to see a NNSW team do well in the FFA cup, and I'm sure if official channels were explored, this wouldn't be such an issue. Ask for the game to be scheduled on Friday, go scout saturday, team gets a few days break before they play, clubs in NPL get to somewhat benefit from playing a team that has another game on their mind. I think everyone wins if there is an open discussion regarding motives and what they want.
Calling a game off, alleged scouting in brisbane, doesn't look good and damages reputation. Should be something that unite the community. Instead, it leaves a bit of a sour taste in everyone's mouth regarding the club.

MFKS
27-07-2016, 01:14 PM
Damages Edgys reputation???

You either support them or you don't

Not much sympathy towards them from neutrals on anything.

Plenty like to have a pop at Magic who lets face it put in the hard yards and actually are respected and any gripes to any thing falling Magics way can at least be respected as they do put in the effort

Edgy on the other hand get the breaks yet everyone queries why

monz6
27-07-2016, 02:16 PM
Big things happening for the future at Azzurri involving all three necessities for a strong club, Training facilities, Lisle Carr and the Club Azzurri Do believe they will develop in to one of the strong clubs in 2-5 years ....

Don't become successful it's a trap. Can see it already, 2-5 years time... "Why did azzuri get to host the jets game (the ffa cup games, etc) they get to host so much I hate clubs who work hard and get rewarded"

All serious though good luck, cannot wait and hope it happens.

Football lover
27-07-2016, 03:55 PM

Piggo to magic? Surely Not? He would upset way to many of the players there with huge egos. Blokes a wonderful coach but. What's the go with chilli and naumov?

onlooker
27-07-2016, 07:32 PM
Piggo to magic? Surely Not? He would upset way to many of the players there with huge egos. Blokes a wonderful coach but. What's the go with chilli and naumov?
I don't actually know anything about the rumour just came up in convo at work and he wouldn't give up his source when asked.
Was hoping someone in the know at magic could shed some light on the rumour.

onlooker
27-07-2016, 08:52 PM
Maitland V Jets Youth

1-0 HT (Ben Martin)

onlooker
27-07-2016, 09:44 PM
Maitland V Jets Youth

1-0 HT (Ben Martin)

1-1 pen Pawaik ( I think ) FT

Jono469
28-07-2016, 11:18 PM

Rumour I've heard is that Piggo is headed back to Weston.

hamburgler
28-07-2016, 11:30 PM

Heard the same thing

Football lover
28-07-2016, 11:56 PM
Heard the same thing

Really? After the way he left up there in 2014?

Any ideas on who magic have in mind to take over?

MFKS
29-07-2016, 08:58 AM
Do love the bit where Zane is saying the quality of pitches in NBN compared to elsewhere isn't up to scratch.

Maybe the other clubs actually can play games 3 days after rain

purplepatch
29-07-2016, 09:13 AM

If Piggo is heading back to Weston what does that say about the respective management at Weston. Johnstone = out. Wand = out. Sneddon = out. Unless relationships have been patched up. It is the best kept secret since the surprise attack on Pearl Harbour in 1941. Conversely, Maitland's coaching roundabout is akin to the Federal Labour Party. Four coaches in four years. Richo, Law, CT/Thompson and Piggo. What is wrong with Maitland. Is it a cultural thing where those at the club don't like change and the old guard are staid and entrenched = rebel against change and remove the coach or is the management unable to accept change. What moves afoot now for the players at Maitland to Weston. Does this derail the Maitland campaign? Speculation, rumour, innuendo. Football nectar of the gods. Wait the Romans worshiped the gods and Julius Ceasar was assasinated by the Senate (committee). Our coaches should be careful for what they wish for as there maybe a Brutus hiding behind a toga.

namwob99
29-07-2016, 09:25 AM
If Piggo is heading back to Weston what does that say about the respective management at Weston. Johnstone = out. Wand = out. Sneddon = out. Unless relationships have been patched up. It is the best kept secret since the surprise attack on Pearl Harbour in 1941. Conversely, Maitland's coaching roundabout is akin to the Federal Labour Party. Four coaches in four years. Richo, Law, CT/Thompson and Piggo. What is wrong with Maitland. Is it a cultural thing where those at the club don't like change and the old guard are staid and entrenched = rebel against change and remove the coach or is the management unable to accept change. What moves afoot now for the players at Maitland to Weston. Does this derail the Maitland campaign? Speculation, rumour, innuendo. Football nectar of the gods. Wait the Romans worshiped the gods and Julius Ceasar was assasinated by the Senate (committee). Our coaches should be careful for what they wish for as there maybe a Brutus hiding behind a toga.

All of the above!

ForeverRed
29-07-2016, 09:30 AM
Really? After the way he left up there in 2014?

Any ideas on who magic have in mind to take over?
Yep, you'll all be suprised who

Lofty
29-07-2016, 09:38 AM
Yep, you'll all be suprised who

Good sauce? Any names?

hamburgler
29-07-2016, 09:58 AM
Good sauce? Any names?

FR loves to play the guessing game!

Football lover
29-07-2016, 10:12 AM

It's a Wonder that Jim Foley isn't mentioned anywhere for a job. Anybody know what he is doing with himself these day in regards to coaching?

hamburgler
29-07-2016, 10:22 AM
It's a Wonder that Jim Foley isn't mentioned anywhere for a job. Anybody know what he is doing with himself these day in regards to coaching?

Jaffas TD i believe

ForeverRed
29-07-2016, 10:27 AM

Sorry, I'm under strict instructions to say zero, it will be a big plus for the region and club

Bremsstrahlung
29-07-2016, 10:31 AM
Sorry, I'm under strict instructions to say zero, it will be a big plus for the region and club

Is this in regards to where Piggo is going?
Or who is coaching magic?

ForeverRed
29-07-2016, 10:50 AM
Magic, no idea what piggo's up to

ForeverRed
29-07-2016, 11:43 AM
Actually I do I know what piggo's doing, someone on here got it right in an earlier post

GO AWAY
29-07-2016, 12:43 PM
Actually I do I know what piggo's doing, someone on here got it right in an earlier post

:) ?

hamburgler
29-07-2016, 12:46 PM

More of the guessing game FR, Weston for Piggo??

ForeverRed
29-07-2016, 01:05 PM
It's hot in here

onlooker
29-07-2016, 01:09 PM
It's hot in here now it looks like we're are playing the hot/cold game. So of Piggo goes back to Weston do the 3 who followed go back? Does BK stay? Or does he take Pratt back with him?

GO AWAY
29-07-2016, 01:13 PM
It's hot in here

Hot at Lyall Peacock Oval

ForeverRed
29-07-2016, 01:18 PM
Extremely cold, snow like

ForeverRed
29-07-2016, 01:20 PM
now it looks like we're are playing the hot/cold game. So of Piggo goes back to Weston do the 3 who followed go back? Does BK stay? Or does he take Pratt back with him?

Some good points

The Magician
29-07-2016, 01:22 PM
Good sauce? Any names?

Piggot to Weston.... confirmed on Weston's website

ForeverRed
29-07-2016, 01:27 PM
3 year deal

Jono469
29-07-2016, 02:25 PM
now it looks like we're are playing the hot/cold game. So of Piggo goes back to Weston do the 3 who followed go back? Does BK stay? Or does he take Pratt back with him?

Wasn't Pratty looking at retiring at the end of this season anyway?

MFKS
29-07-2016, 02:37 PM
So he gets them to the GF and gets the arse as they don't like the ways he operates

He goes to Maitland gets them semi final bound and gets the arse as they don't like the way he operates

Can someone explain the logic behind Weston wanting him back with the cliquey environment they have and why Piggott after getting burned twice the same way wishes to tempt fate again???

ForeverRed
29-07-2016, 03:53 PM
Shane Johnson resigning may have a lot to do with it

Football lover
29-07-2016, 04:06 PM
Shane Johnson resigning may have a lot to do with it

So with that sorted

Anybody got any info on rosebuds gig for next yr? I've herd GW has been approached about taking over there.. Maitland ? Anybody hear anything from there?

NewyTy
29-07-2016, 04:20 PM
So with that sorted

Anybody got any info on rosebuds gig for next yr? I've herd Gary Wilson has been approached about taking over there.. Maitland ? Anybody hear anything from there?

I've heard it could be a left-field option. Fairly solid info and contract terms apparently being discussed. The individual's current club apparently don't know it's happening so not going to say anything. I'll just say left-field option and watch this space. Doesn't look like Graham Low will stay on. Been a tough year for the Buds with all the keeper problems and what not. They'll be aiming for more next year.

Atown
29-07-2016, 04:32 PM
As with most seasons Atown and coach usually agree to wait till end of a season to decide .

Football lover
29-07-2016, 05:20 PM
I've heard it could be a left-field option. Fairly solid info and contract terms apparently being discussed. The individual's current club apparently don't know it's happening so not going to say anything. I'll just say left-field option and watch this space. Doesn't look like Graham Low will stay on. Been a tough year for the Buds with all the keeper problems and what not. They'll be aiming for more next year.

Where did you hear this? The individual do you mean wilsos current club which is the bluebells don't no what is happening? My money is that he won't do it. They will look somewhere else I've herd from a few people that Gumps has been mentioned. Sounds more realistic then wilso TBH

GO AWAY
29-07-2016, 05:44 PM
Where did you hear this? The individual do you mean wilsos current club which is the bluebells don't no what is happening? My money is that he won't do it. They will look somewhere else I've herd from a few people that Gumps has been mentioned. Sounds more realistic then wilso TBH

Has merits, think it was full steam ahead at Kahibah pushing for NPL, might be a better option to move to A/Town then hope Kahibah get in NPL.

NewyTy
29-07-2016, 05:49 PM
Gumps is the one I heard mentioned. I've spoken to a few today who've heard the same so guess the rumour is spreading. Hearing Kahibah might be ground sharing with Charlestown whilst their new ground at Gateshead and/or Kahibah Oval gets redone. Interesting times ahead regardless.

ForeverRed
29-07-2016, 06:05 PM
Grumps to Maitland, thompsons best mate

Goweston
29-07-2016, 06:52 PM
Finnally admitting they got it wrong is the best thing that could of happened at Weston all year. While I don't hold my breath of the Thorntons and Brock Oakley rushing back at least piggo should be able to attract the quality of player that should lead to a better season.
The only thing that could top this off is if he takes his son with him. Yes Nathan has served the club well for a long time. But as a 'leader' the continual abuse of the younger players all year to the point they refuse to even sit on the bench is just not on.
Onwards and upwards from here we can only hope!

Jono469
29-07-2016, 09:28 PM
Finnally admitting they got it wrong is the best thing that could of happened at Weston all year. While I don't hold my breath of the Thorntons and Brock Oakley rushing back at least piggo should be able to attract the quality of player that should lead to a better season.
The only thing that could top this off is if he takes his son with him. Yes Nathan has served the club well for a long time. But as a 'leader' the continual abuse of the younger players all year to the point they refuse to even sit on the bench is just not on.
Onwards and upwards from here we can only hope!

This Morris business seems to be a bit of an ongoing sore point for you Goweston.

BP Super Dynamos
29-07-2016, 09:35 PM
I've heard Nathan Morris will be playing in town next season. Only leaves Turnbull, McDermott, Sneddon and Thompson from 2014. Piggo should be able to mould the squad as he sees fit.

Football lover
29-07-2016, 09:50 PM
I've heard Nathan Morris will be playing in town next season. Only leaves Turnbull, McDermott, Sneddon and Thompson from 2014. Piggo should be able to mould the squad as he sees fit.

Robbie is Leaving Aswell. I wonder where Bk is going to be playing next yr.

The Acolyte
29-07-2016, 09:56 PM
"Robbie is leaving as well". That was probably the first question asked at the interview.

Goweston
29-07-2016, 09:57 PM
This Morris business seems to be a bit of an ongoing sore point for you Goweston.

Sadly when you've followed a club that's been consistently successful, at the right end of the ladder anyway, for a long time it can become a sore point. Clubs shouldn't go from being so close to winning the grand final, to not winning a game in over 12 months as quickly as they have. The committee is to blame from getting it wrong from the start. And then the coach has also made poor decisions to go along with it.

Why Blue
29-07-2016, 10:46 PM

Ruben !!

BP Super Dynamos
29-07-2016, 10:47 PM
Magic, no idea what piggo's up to
Ruben Zadkovich?

Fairgo
29-07-2016, 10:53 PM
Ruben Zadkovich?

http://www.theherald.com.au/story/4063322/weston-bring-back-piggott/?cs=306

Football lover
30-07-2016, 12:41 AM
What makes you think BK won't stay at Weston?

Prob cause the pig moved him on this yr from Maitland? Just a thought.

onlooker
30-07-2016, 08:37 AM
Wasn't Pratty looking at retiring at the end of this season anyway?
I hope not to good a keeper to retire just yet, unless it's for work reasons. It's a shame how things turned out for him this year and he hasn't had the chance to play.

Jono469
30-07-2016, 08:45 AM
Prob cause the pig moved him on this yr from Maitland? Just a thought.

And look how that turned out. BK got chosen in the NNSW side.

I also don't think it was Piggos sole decision for him to leave Maitland. BK, Justin Broadley and Matt Stonham left all within the same week. So the club lost their 2 club captains and one of their stalwarts within a couple of days of each other. Then 2 committee members walked away. Now Maitland have parted ways with their coach before the end of the season and have had further club officials step down or be replaced. There's something seriously going on in that camp and I'd love to know what.

MFKS
30-07-2016, 10:37 AM
http://www.theherald.com.au/story/4063322/weston-bring-back-piggott/?cs=306

FR
:thumbsup:

Bang on

Ker-Plunk
30-07-2016, 08:01 PM
too many soccer moms at magpies , simple .

Zico
30-07-2016, 09:42 PM
Ruben Zadkovich?
I've heard that Ruben may not be getting the gig and a dark horse may be also be in the race for the role.

spamg172
31-07-2016, 01:35 AM
Results today?

youngenwithafootballbrain
31-07-2016, 12:38 PM
Hearing rumours that Gary Wand of Weston is leaving and taking his sons, Nathan Morris, Robbie Turnbull and BK???

Imyourhero
31-07-2016, 12:49 PM
Lol

Imyourhero
31-07-2016, 01:14 PM
So pretty much Piggo agreed to come back if those guys were pushed out.

Bremsstrahlung
31-07-2016, 01:24 PM
No player is bigger than the club they play for.
The club has been around for over 100 years, and these guys weren't there then. They'll be right. Piggo showed them what he was capable of.

Imyourhero
31-07-2016, 01:32 PM
I can see the how there would be conflict between the majority of those blokes and Piggo . But the whole Piggo not rating BK confuses me, there's no doubt BK is one of the top keepers in the comp and he doesn't seem like the 'thinks he's bigger than the club' kind of blokes. At what point do two adults put away prejudices for the benefit of a club with deep history and pride.

Jonty
31-07-2016, 05:36 PM
FT: Olympic 1-0 Jets Youth. Goal by Spencer who caught the Jets CB on the wrong side from a simple ball forward before smashing it across the keeper from close range.

Very closely contested game, both sides wasting good chances to score. Ireland and Bailey forced off with injury, but managed to hang on.

Decent showing by Jets youth, Waller whipped in some dangerous crosses from the left, with one being put over the top from 2 yards out in the first minute of the second half. Best performers for Jets were Clark (GK) who pulled off some stunning saves, Pawiak rock solid in midfield and young Thurgate was also quality next to him at the base of the midfield.

Jono469
31-07-2016, 06:03 PM
I can see the how there would be conflict between the majority of those blokes and Piggo . But the whole Piggo not rating BK confuses me, there's no doubt BK is one of the top keepers in the comp and he doesn't seem like the 'thinks he's bigger than the club' kind of blokes. At what point do two adults put away prejudices for the benefit of a club with deep history and pride.

It's Piggo. It's always been his way or the highway.

I agree with you though. Piggo not backing BK confuses the hell out of me too. Never understood it.

Tonester
31-07-2016, 06:04 PM
What were the other results today

Jono469
31-07-2016, 06:06 PM
3-2 Maitland over Weston.
3 screamers from Maitland.
1 own goal and a pen taken by Morris for Weston.

spamg172
31-07-2016, 07:19 PM
Good to see a good close round. Every game decided by a single goal. Seeing some of the blow outs over the year aren't a good look for the comp.

MFKS
31-07-2016, 08:15 PM
Jaffas beat Buds 2-1

hamburgler
01-08-2016, 01:11 PM
Any further word on coaching movements for NPL?

onlooker
01-08-2016, 01:40 PM
Hearing rumours that Gary Wand of Weston is leaving and taking his sons, Nathan Morris, Robbie Turnbull and BK???

Heard Nathan Morris might be going to Jaffas.

Newcastlefootball
01-08-2016, 02:06 PM
Saw this on Facebook, Thoughts?

Newcastle Legends Charity Football Match:

A match that brings together Newcastle’s sporting community.
Newcastle Legends match will be played by past Newcastle United NSL legends & past Newcastle Jets legends.
This game is all about bringing the Newcastle football community together, raising money for a great charity and getting Newcastle excited about for the upcoming A-League season.
I know the town will be excited to see some of the old boys pull on the boots one last time, there is no one better to show what it means to play for Newcastle.
We would like to donate a % of the takings from the day to the Mark Hughes Foundation. He is a Newcastle Legend and a great bloke, very much a worthy charity.
We would like to bring both sporting teams together for this day. It would be amazing for the Newcastle community to sell out the stadium with Newcastle fans from both codes.
Ideally the game would be played before the main game on the 9th of October.
If that isn’t available then maybe a week before the season kicks off.
I’ve spoken to a few ex-players and they are very excited to be a part of this, I hope the Newcastle Jets let us make this happen as it will only bring positives for the team and the town of Newcastle.

GO AWAY
01-08-2016, 02:37 PM
NNSW / Newcastle are sending a team to the Inaugural National Indigenous Football Championships in Nowra in November .... long overdue IMO. Great idea

newi24-2-08
01-08-2016, 04:38 PM
Would certainly recommend watching the replay of Thompson and Heffernan's goals for Maitland yesterday. Screamers.

Beauty of BarTv is being able to watch the replays of these games whenever you like. Maitland all over Weston in the first half and took the foot off the pedal in the second half. Great game for the neutral

ForeverRed
01-08-2016, 04:44 PM
Saw this on Facebook, Thoughts?

Newcastle Legends Charity Football Match:

A match that brings together Newcastle’s sporting community.
Newcastle Legends match will be played by past Newcastle United NSL legends & past Newcastle Jets legends.
This game is all about bringing the Newcastle football community together, raising money for a great charity and getting Newcastle excited about for the upcoming A-League season.
I know the town will be excited to see some of the old boys pull on the boots one last time, there is no one better to show what it means to play for Newcastle.
We would like to donate a % of the takings from the day to the Mark Hughes Foundation. He is a Newcastle Legend and a great bloke, very much a worthy charity.
We would like to bring both sporting teams together for this day. It would be amazing for the Newcastle community to sell out the stadium with Newcastle fans from both codes.
Ideally the game would be played before the main game on the 9th of October.
If that isn’t available then maybe a week before the season kicks off.
I’ve spoken to a few ex-players and they are very excited to be a part of this, I hope the Newcastle Jets let us make this happen as it will only bring positives for the team and the town of Newcastle.

Could use men of football as the charity

Goweston
01-08-2016, 06:19 PM
Heard Nathan Morris might be going to Jaffas.
👋

onlooker
01-08-2016, 09:11 PM
Was just show a link saying Dean Heffernan to player/coach Maitland next year with Matt Thompson to player/ asst coach. Reece Thompson to stay on as an assistant.

mervan
01-08-2016, 09:26 PM
Was just show a link saying Dean Heffernan to player/coach Maitland next year with Matt Thompson to player/ asst coach. Reece Thompson to stay on as an assistant.

3 coaches in two years, everything's rosy

Newy
01-08-2016, 09:26 PM
Any further word on coaching movements for NPL?

Zadkovich confirmed.
Graham law quit....
Guess he found out Buds have been searching for a while

Atown
01-08-2016, 10:46 PM
Zadkovich confirmed.
Graham law quit....

Graham will know results have been poor this year and will have stepped down to allow the club the time and space to find a new head coach .

A nicer person you won't meet and very capable coach who has simply run into a tough year.

JCBT
01-08-2016, 11:15 PM
Zadkovich confirmed.
Graham law quit....
Come on Newy, you of all people should show the bloke some respect.
Graham has had the season from hell and will no doubt be an excellent Head Coach at another club when the next opportunity arises.

Why Blue
01-08-2016, 11:18 PM
Graham will know results have been poor this year and will have stepped down to allow the club the time and space to find a new head coach .

A nicer person you won't meet and very capable coach who has simply run into a tough year.

Well at least the new coach will continue the youth development you go on about
Might even bring his son and his youth mates with him

MFKS
01-08-2016, 11:26 PM
I've heard that Ruben may not be getting the gig and a dark horse may be also be in the race for the role.

Seeing as someone has confirmed Ruben has the gig.

Must be quite embarrassing that you don't know whats going on at Magic yet good old FR does as he was able to name Magics coach before Ruben was publically mentioned??
:brrr:

Zico
01-08-2016, 11:33 PM
Seeing as someone has confirmed Ruben has the gig.

Must be quite embarrassing that you don't know whats going on at Magic yet good old FR does as he was able to name Magics coach before Ruben was publically mentioned??
:brrr:
Yep he has got me this time, my info that Zads was the 2nd choice was incorrect.

winner
01-08-2016, 11:35 PM
Zadkovich confirmed.
Graham law quit....

Peter McGuiness to coach Buds

Newy
02-08-2016, 08:43 AM
Come on Newy, you of all people should show the bloke some respect.
Graham has had the season from hell and will no doubt be an excellent Head Coach at another club when the next opportunity arises.

wasn't derogatory at all.

ForeverRed
02-08-2016, 11:45 AM
Yep he has got me this time, my info that Zads was the 2nd choice was incorrect.
I did get it from the horses mouth so all good, I think his a great plus for the region and should attract quality, let's hope he can coach and stays married 😂

Stryker
02-08-2016, 02:44 PM
I did get it from the horses mouth so all good, I think his a great plus for the region and should attract quality, let's hope he can coach and stays married 😂

I understand that coaching is a tough gig. Is this really affecting guys marriages because of the amount of time away and what is required? Not a positive endorsement for the role

monz6
02-08-2016, 02:47 PM
I understand that coaching is a tough gig. Is this really affecting guys marriages because of the amount of time away and what is required? Not a positive endorsement for the role

That's not what he means

namwob99
02-08-2016, 04:05 PM
Does Zads have his B license already?

mervan
02-08-2016, 07:11 PM

Very clever red

winner
02-08-2016, 11:02 PM
Edgy Valo game set down for Thursday night no chance of being played

winner
02-08-2016, 11:24 PM
Just read in the herald Olympic have lost Bailey for the year and Ireland until semis. Huge losses and without these 2 Olympic will go straight out the back door. Predicting the unbeaten run to end this weekend. Has been a great run going 16 games undefeated but I can't see them finishing the season off

magician
03-08-2016, 06:36 AM
Just read in the herald Olympic have lost Bailey for the year and Ireland until semis. Huge losses and without these 2 Olympic will go straight out the back door. Predicting the unbeaten run to end this weekend. Has been a great run going 16 games undefeated but I can't see them finishing the season off

Lol

winner
03-08-2016, 08:52 AM
Lol
Just heard from a good sauce that Ireland will be out for the remainder of this season. Can you confirm this magician

winner
03-08-2016, 08:55 AM
Heaps of rain last night. How much damage will the Jets and Victory do to magics ground tonight ?

GazFish35
03-08-2016, 09:03 AM
Scoop in FFA cup thread that game will be moved to speers point.

Not confirmed. Foz rumour only at this stage.

News Scoop. Tonight's cup fixture moved from Magic to Speers Pt.

magician
03-08-2016, 09:16 AM
Just heard from a good sauce that Ireland will be out for the remainder of this season. Can you confirm this magician
Possibly be back for the semis.

cobra23
03-08-2016, 10:25 AM
I did get it from the horses mouth so all good, I think his a great plus for the region and should attract quality, let's hope he can coach and stays married ��

i know what you meant there.. ha ha

Great call forever, I will give you this one.:thumbsup:

Stanley
03-08-2016, 02:07 PM
So forever talks to Ruben ?

EH9
03-08-2016, 03:30 PM

Seems you took the words right out of Graham's mouth!

MFKS
03-08-2016, 11:36 PM
Just like to point out if an FFA Cup game can be played in those conditions after the rain we have then there is **** all excuse for all the soft arse washouts we have.

Time to play in the mud and rain and stop worrying about the precious grass

ForeverRed
04-08-2016, 07:31 AM
Correct

winner
04-08-2016, 08:28 AM
Just like to point out if an FFA Cup game can be played in those conditions after the rain we have then there is **** all excuse for all the soft arse washouts we have.

Time to play in the mud and rain and stop worrying about the precious grass

Does this mean the Edgeworth match will be on tonight

Retro Jet
04-08-2016, 08:37 AM
Does this mean the Edgeworth match will be on tonight

Millsy contacted me (Cookers), so they're making an effort and calling around trying to get it played.

Ker-Plunk
04-08-2016, 09:32 AM
dont worry about tonights game , the scrapyard will be closed on satdee and sunday leaving them two catch ups .

winner
04-08-2016, 09:52 AM
Millsy contacted me (Cookers), so they're making an effort and calling around trying to get it played.

Are you letting them use the Athletics Field Retro

winner
04-08-2016, 09:55 AM
dont worry about tonights game , the scrapyard will be closed on satdee and sunday leaving them two catch ups .

Maybe karma is visiting them for calling the game off 2 weekends ago against Valentine on the Saturday before their ffa cup game, when no other ground in newcastle was called off.

GO AWAY
04-08-2016, 11:02 AM
Maybe karma is visiting them for calling the game off 2 weekends ago against Valentine on the Saturday before their ffa cup game, when no other ground in newcastle was called off.

Considering all games need to be played before next sunday ( well I think that's how it used to be ) , they may now need to play two catchups next week along with their last game next Sunday. Or will NNSW bend the rules and give them the Wednesday after the comp has ended ???? hhhmmmm

salmon
04-08-2016, 11:21 AM

Representatives from Valentine were present for the pitch inspection when originally postponed

Dontknowmuch
04-08-2016, 12:56 PM
Representatives from Valentine were present for the pitch inspection when originally postponed

Yeah they got there just after all the sprinklers were turned off. Have no problem with them having that game off to prepare for such a big game where they made the whole region proud, but surely they would not be given any lenience in having games played by next Sunday to be fair to our competition.

salmon
04-08-2016, 01:57 PM
Have no problem with them having that game off to prepare for such a big game where they made the whole region proud, but surely they would not be given any lenience in having games played by next Sunday to be fair to our competition.

Absolutely agree

The Baby Piglet
04-08-2016, 02:14 PM
Heard the Edgy v Valo game has been moved to the Speers Point complex tonight. Can anyone confirm ?

NewyTy
04-08-2016, 02:27 PM
Heard the Edgy v Valo game has been moved to the Speers Point complex tonight. Can anyone confirm ?

Was just confirmed on Edgeworth's Facebook page. Wondering if they'd have to pay the same amount as some team's that have trained and played there during pre-season and what not. Fortunate for them as a wash-out would have created a backlog of games to play.

The Magician
04-08-2016, 02:54 PM
Was just confirmed on Edgeworth's Facebook page. Wondering if they'd have to pay the same amount as some team's that have trained and played there during pre-season and what not. Fortunate for them as a wash-out would have created a backlog of games to play.

Yes, but emerging jets are using the full sized fields for training... Games to be played on small fields... 5 players per team halfs as normal but team that played first half cannot play second half. keeper remains for both halfs. referee to hang from netting like spiderman.

Why Blue
04-08-2016, 04:48 PM
Yes, but emerging jets are using the full sized fields for training... Games to be played on small fields... 5 players per team halfs as normal but team that played first half cannot play second half. keeper remains for both halfs. referee to hang from netting like spiderman.

Nah
Will be all good, kick off isn't till 8
All the little EJ's will be safely tucked in bed dreaming of having thier number emblazoned on the bottom of thier pool.......
The little big fields will be available

ForeverRed
04-08-2016, 06:53 PM
this is my take on the grounds situation, NNSWF employ a turf/soil consultant, this consultant then does inspections of all grounds, lets say only npl at this stage, he does soil inspections, grass description , checks drainage, checks the field for level etc etc, he then gives a detailed report to NNSWF of each ground with an itemised structure on how to treat each ground and a total cost (approximately) put in place, all clubs are required to submit a strategic business plan in their submissions for the NPL but how many clubs cover grounds in this plan, zero I'd say, clubs are then given a strategic plan with costs outlayed on the best way to prepare each field to bring it to a standard where it becomes easy to maintain and and stand up to most weather and heavy traffic, just a thought, would love to hear from someone who may work in this field to gain an idea on how difficult or easy this would be, I'm sure most tom, dick and harry's who do their best preparing their local fields each week would love some help.

Premy
04-08-2016, 09:39 PM
Serious question.
Do any clubs or players pay taxes on wages in the NPL? If not, then why not and how is that legal?

04-08-2016, 09:55 PM
Edgy V Valo 3-1 half time

magician
04-08-2016, 10:04 PM
Serious question.
Do any clubs or players pay taxes on wages in the NPL? If not, then why not and how is that legal?

Hamilton does

The Postman
05-08-2016, 05:39 AM
Serious question.

Would these "non for profit" clubs generate over 150k of income?

Lofty
05-08-2016, 10:06 AM
Cash money!

late_to_the_game
05-08-2016, 10:09 AM
Would these "non for profit" clubs generate over 150k of income?

New Lambton would! 1300+ registered players, just rego alone..... i know it is not Npl but 150k is not that big anymore.

Retro Jet
05-08-2016, 11:14 AM
Most clubs around these parts aren't registered for GST.

There's 'hobby money' which doesn't attract tax. That what what my reputable
accountant (oxymoron?) told me when I was gigging regularly....before kids :sigh:
Same goes for refs too I think.

Thomas477
05-08-2016, 12:47 PM

accountant (oxymoron?) told me when I was gigging regularly....before kids :sigh:

Can confirm that the money refs earn is exempt from tax under the hobby clause.

Wild Brew
05-08-2016, 02:44 PM
New Lambton would! 1300+ registered players, just rego alone..... i know it is not Npl but 150k is not that big anymore.
Much of these fees are collected on behalf of FFA NNSWF and NF/MF/HF. Don't think anyone would consider that income and certainly not profit.

winner
05-08-2016, 05:01 PM

What about some of these npl players who are on $600/$800 a game and getting over $10,000 a year to play . Surely this isn't considered 'hobby money ' and is taxed ?

MFKS
05-08-2016, 09:03 PM
What about some of these npl players who are on $600/$800 a game and getting over $10,000 a year to play . Surely this isn't considered 'hobby money ' and is taxed ?

Would depend on how the clubs are actually transferring them the money I suppose

If the cash was coming in brown paper bags for argument's sake then there would be the onus on the players to declare their income to the ATO

That would be as optional as a trade getting paid cash for services rendered. It is there choice which accounts to put on the books so to speak

If the clubs were paying players by bank transfer from club account to players personal account then taxation would most likely be done as it is a bit more open to notice by the authorities

Maybe need a player or club to enlighten us as to how the players get coin here

namwob99
05-08-2016, 09:56 PM
http://www.theherald.com.au/story/4077187/clubs-challenge-npl-shift/?cs=305

Interesting read...the point of raising revenue makes me laugh a little.

MFKS
05-08-2016, 10:27 PM
Hope Northern tell them to **** Off

This is an FFA mandated thing across the country.

Yet we have these clubs putting their own self interest above the good of the game in the future.

If they want to have Open sides for loyal club players not good enough to play NPL first grade go field sides in the Zone Leagues like Olympic and Magic do.

Not ****ing rocket science

Yet they want to keep run of the mill footballers in the NPL instead of letting them go to New FM or Zone where they belong

If you ain't playing first grade or not in the clubs plans by 20 reality is your pushing shit up the hill to get there anyway.

Move on and give someone younger their chance

EH9
05-08-2016, 10:41 PM

Yet we have these clubs putting their own self interest above the good of the game in the future.

If they want to have Open sides for loyal club players not good enough to play NPL first grade go field sides in the Zone Leagues like Olympic and Magic do.

Yet they want to keep run of the mill footballers in the NPL instead of letting them go to New FM or Zone where they belong

If you ain't playing first grade or not in the clubs plans by 20 reality is your pushing shit up the hill to get there anyway.

Or perhaps the clubs have it right. Or is the FFA always right? Things seem to have been going really well with the implementations that have made the last 10 years!

tucker's daughter
05-08-2016, 10:42 PM

How is it FFA mandated across the country when it even says in the article that the South Australian NPL still has reserve grade. Clubs were told 3 years ago at the commencement of the npl by Eland and Co that the nnsw competition had to go to 1st 20s and 18s or we couldn't compete in the npl. Yet here we are , 3 years down the track and South Australia are still playing with a reserve grade comp and guess what ? They are still in the NPL. Reserve grade would be great to be back in the competition as the gulf between 1st grade and under 20s will be massive. Not every player has to be playing 1st grade by the time they are 18 and not every player is past their use by date at the age of 20 or 22 or 25. This shit about move aside and give a young kid a go cracks me up. If the young kid is good enough he should earn the spot or take it off a reserve grader. Not be entitled to it because he is only 18 years old. **** me

EH9
05-08-2016, 11:08 PM
How is it FFA mandated across the country when it even says in the article that the South Australian NPL still has reserve grade. Clubs were told 3 years ago at the commencement of the npl by Eland and Co that the nnsw competition had to go to 1st 20s and 18s or we couldn't compete in the npl. Yet here we are , 3 years down the track and South Australia are still playing with a reserve grade comp and guess what ? They are still in the NPL. Reserve grade would be great to be back in the competition as the gulf between 1st grade and under 20s will be massive. Not every player has to be playing 1st grade by the time they are 18 and not every player is past their use by date at the age of 20 or 22 or 25. This shit about move aside and give a young kid a go cracks me up. If the young kid is good enough he should earn the spot or take it off a reserve grader. Not be entitled to it because he is only 18 years old. **** me

Well said sir.

Imyourhero
05-08-2016, 11:31 PM
How many years has reserve grade been gone now?

spamg172
06-08-2016, 12:20 AM
The thing i got out of it is that clubs are losing players before they get old enough to retire and become a committee member or volunteer in some way. If you're only at a club for a couple of years you're not going to grow attached and want to give back to the club. It is a real problem.

winner
06-08-2016, 03:37 AM
http://www.theherald.com.au/story/4077187/clubs-challenge-npl-shift/?cs=305

Interesting read...the point of raising revenue makes me laugh a little.

The main reason this won't happen is the baby jets. What comp do they then play in ? Are northern really going to let 15-16 year old "elite " kids run around against reserve grade players. Wake up and smell the roses, the npl is structured purely to aid the A league clubs. Northern or ffa don't give two xxxxs about any of the local clubs or volunteers running these clubs

The Postman
06-08-2016, 06:59 AM
Run Reserve Grade on a Friday Nights. It will allow the Clubmen to be apart of the club as a player and then be available all day on Sunday to volunteer.

Also I don't think many players would mind playing on Friday Nights either for obvious reasons.

And still have 13-14-15-16-18-20-1sts to keep the FFA happy.

ForeverRed
06-08-2016, 08:49 AM
The main reason this won't happen is the baby jets. What comp do they then play in ? Are northern really going to let 15-16 year old "elite " kids run around against reserve grade players. Wake up and smell the roses, the npl is structured purely to aid the A league clubs. Northern or ffa don't give two xxxxs about any of the local clubs or volunteers running these clubs
Have to disagree with this, nnswf fought hard to have the local NPL set up to suit Newcastle in its initial years, if FFA had their way it would have been 18, 20 and firsts from the start, your comments that nnswf football don't care about clubs is ludicrous and wrong

winner
06-08-2016, 11:11 AM
Have to disagree with this, nnswf fought hard to have the local NPL set up to suit Newcastle in its initial years, if FFA had their way it would have been 18, 20 and firsts from the start, your comments that nnswf football don't care about clubs is ludicrous and wrong

Wasn't aware of this from 3 years ago Forever. But if it's a massive FFA push then why have SA football listened to their member clubs and stuck with reserve . You were there with Southy 3 years for the original npl licence. Did clubs not want reserve grade or were they happy to keep 22s ?

MFKS
06-08-2016, 11:41 AM

So if the clubs were told 3 years ago it would be 20s and 18s what the **** is the problem with Northern actually now trying to implement it??

3 Years is ample ****ing warning don't you think??

As for SA. Who gives a **** if they are being obstinate and diiiicult. Doesn't mean that NNSW has to follow suit. Other Feds have fallen into line with the 20s and 18s after resistance and moved on . Why shouldn't we do same same??

As for your remarks that the gulf between 20s and first will be massive. So what?? It will then be up to the clubs to improve their Yoof development to bridge the gap

The exact thing the NPL structure is trying to deliver.

No one has said a kid should be entitled to a spot based on age being young. If they are not good enough the clubs will fill the void with senior players from outside the NPL
As for entitlement you are also claiming a 20 years plus player not good enough for first grade in NPL is entitled to stay part of the NPL elite competition and shouldn't have to go back to Zone or NewFM despite not being elite player??
How contradictory is that.

It is an elite competition after all and you wish to have a level which isn't elite as a component of it

EH9
06-08-2016, 12:13 PM
So if the clubs were told 3 years ago it would be 20s and 18s what the **** is the problem with Northern actually now trying to implement it??

3 Years is ample ****ing warning don't you think??

As for SA. Who gives a **** if they are being obstinate and diiiicult. Doesn't mean that NNSW has to follow suit. Other Feds have fallen into line with the 20s and 18s after resistance and moved on . Why shouldn't we do same same??

As for your remarks that the gulf between 20s and first will be massive. So what?? It will then be up to the clubs to improve their Yoof development to bridge the gap

The exact thing the NPL structure is trying to deliver.

No one has said a kid should be entitled to a spot based on age being young. If they are not good enough the clubs will fill the void with senior players from outside the NPL
As for entitlement you are also claiming a 20 years plus player not good enough for first grade in NPL is entitled to stay part of the NPL elite competition and shouldn't have to go back to Zone or NewFM despite not being elite player??
How contradictory is that.

It is an elite competition after all and you wish to have a level which isn't elite as a component of it

We should do what is best for our region and the player talent we have (or don't have). These types of implementations take decades to improve on not 2-3 years.

You will be the first one with the keyboard lit up when the standard of the so called 'Elite' competition is suffering due to the lack of quality depth in our league. A compromise needs to be made to make sure that we balance development with quality football that we all so desperately want to see every week.

MFKS
06-08-2016, 12:56 PM
We should do what is best for our region and the player talent we have (or don't have). These types of implementations take decades to improve on not 2-3 years.

You will be the first one with the keyboard lit up when the standard of the so called 'Elite' competition is suffering due to the lack of quality depth in our league. A compromise needs to be made to make sure that we balance development with quality football that we all so desperately want to see every week.

If it is going take decades to see improvement as you put it then no time like the present to start the change

Why put it off any longer with some band aid solutions for the short term instead of fixing the problem now??

I will disagree that it will take decades to see the change.

The change will arrive as soon as clubs see that strong yoof development on their part needs to be undertaken

winner
06-08-2016, 01:29 PM
If it is going take decades to see improvement as you put it then no time like the present to start the change

Why put it off any longer with some band aid solutions for the short term instead of fixing the problem now??

I will disagree that it will take decades to see the change.

The change will arrive as soon as clubs see that strong yoof development on their part needs to be undertaken

Reserve grade has already been gone for a decade and where has all of this so called yoof development gotten us . The competition has gone backwards in standard since the inception of under 22s /23s . It hasn't improved at all. Everyone has opinions and imo the standard has dropped due to too many youth players being pushed into first grade football too early and too many good players having to be moved on from clubs due to age restrictions. Like tucker's said , a player doesn't become obsolete or useless because they turn 30, but you want them to xxxxs off to newfm or Zone league to give little 10 year old timmy an opportunity in 1st grade. Like I said, everyone has opinions , but please , show me evidence where the standard is improving because we have 20s or 22s instead of reserve grade

Imyourhero
06-08-2016, 01:45 PM
If we take the last 4-5 years as an example of what happens when you cut down the age limits for teams, with 4-5 years being enough time for players to go through the entire youth structure from U/15s up through into U22s, do we think that these generations of players have come out the back end of it as better players?? Compare this to players who came up through the prior structure up into reserve grade, which 'generation' produced better players?
Personally I believe the reserve competitions were stronger than the current u22, however i cannot comment on the younger grades. In my eyes the quality of players has more to do with coaching than it does the competition structure. Coaching accreditation needs to have easier access & obviously be financially viable. I'm also quite worried by the quality of these coaching courses, it's important that we get all coaching staff across Australia on the same board for what's important for players to learn & how to implement sessions etc but I get worried by the 'our way or the highway' style of 'brainwashing' I've been seeing as a product of these courses. Blokes like Van Egmond are the textbook example of the style of coaches the current licences breeds & we've all seen the effects on the jets and the jets youth the single minded philosophy of play has had.
Personally, I would rather see either we go back to previous structures or stay with the current. The idea of moving to u20s etc is a sound concept but in my mind Newcastle is not ready for it. We need to focus on improving coaching along with increasing extra-curricula training/development for both players & coaches in the off season. These are the fundamentals that will see quality of players improve.

ForeverRed
06-08-2016, 02:22 PM
All clubs were aware that this day would come, the initial player points system was brilliant for a level playing field in both quality and evenness, however, a bright sparke from FFA decided to change it, we didn't hear the big clubs complaining then, no, because it suited them, we hear them complaining now, yes, because it doesn't suit them, both parties, nnswf and NPL clubs are at fault in my opinion, the need for change is never pleasant nor does it make every one happy, but it will make our NPL more even if the original points system is returned, for clubs to submit a letter of grievance so late in the piece tells me they have not prepared their 3 year strategic business plan well which would have been governed by nnswf, in my opinion the NPL needs to revert to an 8 team Comp with a strict player points system which requires clubs to develope players, then, and only then can we see the quality and evenness appear, after 3 years we may look at expansion, nnswf have had 3 years to put a structure in place for the future but 2 weeks out from the final year we having nothing, I'm glad they don't run my buisness

LongSufferingFan
06-08-2016, 02:37 PM
I find myself agreeing with FR (again!).

Another interesting point is that 8 clubs have signed this letter to NNSWF.
Now I was of the understanding that we have 12 currently licenced NPL clubs (including the EJs) - so why didn't the other four sign the letter?

Jonty
06-08-2016, 07:08 PM
FT: Jaffas 0-3 Jets Youth.

MFKS
06-08-2016, 10:07 PM
All clubs were aware that this day would come, the initial player points system was brilliant for a level playing field in both quality and evenness, however, a bright sparke from FFA decided to change it, we didn't hear the big clubs complaining then, no, because it suited them, we hear them complaining now, yes, because it doesn't suit them, both parties, nnswf and NPL clubs are at fault in my opinion, the need for change is never pleasant nor does it make every one happy, but it will make our NPL more even if the original points system is returned, for clubs to submit a letter of grievance so late in the piece tells me they have not prepared their 3 year strategic business plan well which would have been governed by nnswf, in my opinion the NPL needs to revert to an 8 team Comp with a strict player points system which requires clubs to develope players, then, and only then can we see the quality and evenness appear, after 3 years we may look at expansion, nnswf have had 3 years to put a structure in place for the future but 2 weeks out from the final year we having nothing, I'm glad they don't run my buisness
:thumbsup:

FR a belter of a post. I don't know if we need to go to a 8 team comp but you are bang on with the rest of it.

Quality post again champion

MFKS
06-08-2016, 10:25 PM
If we take the last 4-5 years as an example of what happens when you cut down the age limits for teams, with 4-5 years being enough time for players to go through the entire youth structure from U/15s up through into U22s, do we think that these generations of players have come out the back end of it as better players?? Compare this to players who came up through the prior structure up into reserve grade, which 'generation' produced better players?
Personally I believe the reserve competitions were stronger than the current u22, however i cannot comment on the younger grades. In my eyes the quality of players has more to do with coaching than it does the competition structure. Coaching accreditation needs to have easier access & obviously be financially viable. I'm also quite worried by the quality of these coaching courses, it's important that we get all coaching staff across Australia on the same board for what's important for players to learn & how to implement sessions etc but I get worried by the 'our way or the highway' style of 'brainwashing' I've been seeing as a product of these courses. Blokes like Van Egmond are the textbook example of the style of coaches the current licences breeds & we've all seen the effects on the jets and the jets youth the single minded philosophy of play has had.
Personally, I would rather see either we go back to previous structures or stay with the current. The idea of moving to u20s etc is a sound concept but in my mind Newcastle is not ready for it. We need to focus on improving coaching along with increasing extra-curricula training/development for both players & coaches in the off season. These are the fundamentals that will see quality of players improve.
Your precisely right about the coaching.

Watching the Jets the other night it is almost like Miller is trying to continue the GvE philosophy.

For a bloke brought up on English football i find it bizarre that he is embracing this Dutch Mango sucking crap and turning into a clone of it.

Problem with this 4-3-3 shit is that it isn't the problem. It is the halfwits trying to coach it that fail a few of the key fundamentals with it.

You look at GVE Millertime ad the way they do it

A lack of forward runs past the last man,
Fear of through balls
Fear of dribbling
A Lack of movement off the ball
Fear of playing the ball into tight areas
Fear of playing the ball forward at speed
Fear of playing the ball forward into advanced areas

All keys things that successful 4-3-3 sides do

Yet here it is all about passing it side to side and side to side until they either find a hole or cough up the ball.

Any one who can get a side to do something beyond the GvE style of 4-3-3 like Ange Gombau etc is deemed a ****ing coaching genius

hawk
06-08-2016, 11:35 PM
do we think that these generations of players have come out the back end of it as better players?? Compare this to players who came up through the prior structure up into reserve grade, which 'generation' produced better players?
Personally I believe the reserve competitions were stronger than the current u22

This x 1000. "Adult junior" comps are a farce for mine. They dont make a better player. Theres plenty of room for development from 13's till 18's

magician
07-08-2016, 01:18 AM
Your precisely right about the coaching.

Watching the Jets the other night it is almost like Miller is trying to continue the GvE philosophy.

For a bloke brought up on English football i find it bizarre that he is embracing this Dutch Mango sucking crap and turning into a clone of it.

Problem with this 4-3-3 shit is that it isn't the problem. It is the halfwits trying to coach it that fail a few of the key fundamentals with it.

You look at GVE Millertime ad the way they do it

A lack of forward runs past the last man,
Fear of through balls
Fear of dribbling
A Lack of movement off the ball
Fear of playing the ball into tight areas
Fear of playing the ball forward at speed
Fear of playing the ball forward into advanced areas

All keys things that successful 4-3-3 sides do

Yet here it is all about passing it side to side and side to side until they either find a hole or cough up the ball.

Any one who can get a side to do something beyond the GvE style of 4-3-3 like Ange Gombau etc is deemed a ****ing coaching genius

You have an opinion for just about everything. Maybe do something about it then whinge on a forum

EH9
07-08-2016, 09:48 AM
You have an opinion for just about everything. Maybe do something about it then whinge on a forum

Much easier to do it from an ivory tower than on the ground.

hawk
07-08-2016, 12:09 PM

wake up. Opinions are ok.

Speaking of Ivory Towers, you just go back to taking every junior in the region with any talent. Wish the old system of playing we you live existed

ForeverRed
07-08-2016, 12:55 PM
Any news of games on or off today

tucker's daughter
07-08-2016, 01:10 PM
Any news of games on or off today

Olympic and Edgeworth both on but both only playing 1st grade

MFKS
07-08-2016, 03:09 PM
Olympic and Edgeworth both on but both only playing 1st grade

Magic playing 22s and Firsts Only

MFKS
07-08-2016, 03:42 PM
Magic won 22s 2-0 V Azurri

Currently 1-0 in First Grade
Michael Kantarovski with a goal in the first minute.

No Kale today
No party

Haynes is on the bench

Magic with a weakened side with a lot of squaddies getting a run

MFKS
07-08-2016, 03:51 PM
2-0 now
Petit with a second

MFKS
07-08-2016, 04:22 PM
2-1 at HT
Azurri with a good strike from the edge of the box about 6 mins before HT

Good scrap going on in the middle but not that exciting a game

MFKS
07-08-2016, 04:42 PM
2-2 10 mins into second half

Azurri finish a deflected cross to the back post

MFKS
07-08-2016, 05:22 PM
FT

Azurri 3-2

Goal on 90 mins to win a poor game

GO AWAY
07-08-2016, 05:23 PM
Why cause magic got Beat ??? Ur kidding .... Give Azzuri credit

magician
07-08-2016, 05:31 PM
Why cause magic got Beat ??? Ur kidding .... Give Azzuri credit

When does he ever give credit. Just bags everything

Jono469
07-08-2016, 05:37 PM
4-1 Weston over Buds
2-1 Edgey over Maitland

GO AWAY
07-08-2016, 05:46 PM
And I heard valo beat olympic ?

MFKS
07-08-2016, 05:55 PM
When does he ever give credit. Just bags everything

So result aside you think that was a good game then??

I not thinking it was.

Jono469
07-08-2016, 05:56 PM

2 all draw apparently

GO AWAY
07-08-2016, 06:06 PM
Field very slippery, wasnt a peach surface after jets on wed night, both sides done their best in the conditions, thought azzurri deserved the result. 2-0 down against magic at magic and to come back and win is a great effort.
Bye - could you tell your scoreboard attendant of the pretty scoreboard, be nice to put correct score up, sure would have been up in a flash if was magic 3-2, also maybe call the goal scorers names out when the opposition score , just abit of etiquette ... Ta

magician
07-08-2016, 06:33 PM

2-2
Olympic leading 2-0 with 5 to go. Goodchild missed a penalty aswel

judge
07-08-2016, 08:46 PM
Ta enjoy your Mad Monday in a weeks time while Magic play finals with a full strength squad,
Field very slippery, wasnt a peach surface after jets on wed night, both sides done their best in the conditions, thought azzurri deserved the result. 2-0 down against magic at magic and to come back and win is a great effort.
Bye - could you tell your scoreboard attendant of the pretty scoreboard, be nice to put correct score up, sure would have been up in a flash if was magic 3-2, also maybe call the goal scorers names out when the opposition score , just abit of etiquette ... Ta

GO AWAY
07-08-2016, 09:45 PM
Azzurri were full strength today were they mate ??? You wouldn't know ...... Cheers

mervan
07-08-2016, 11:07 PM
2 all draw apparently

The keeping looked poor, other than Ireland, I think the keeping in the league as a whole is below par.

The Baby Piglet
09-08-2016, 10:08 AM
If NPL1 is extended to 12 teams next season ill be very interested to see what happens to wages. I wouldn't be surprised to see an increase in the already inflated wages. I think a lack of depth in quality players (in a 12 team comp) will force clubs to pay overs to attract players or even retain players. Thoughts ??

LongSufferingFan
09-08-2016, 10:42 AM
If the planned Under 20s competition comes in then I think there will be downward pressure on player payments.

The impact of lowering 22s to 20s will mean the bulk of this years 22s will be unable to play NPL football unless they move to another club that is willing to fit them in their top 20.
In theory prices should come down as the supply of players looking for top 20 spots will probably increase.

For example, Edgworth 23s players may look to go to Lakes next year and play first grade NPL. The alternative is to stay at Edgy and play Zone league.

spamg172
09-08-2016, 10:48 AM
Probably won't be sustainable for most clubs to increase player wages. If for example you average 250/game per player (in the starting 11) it's already $11000 more for the year with the extra 4 games, before any pay rise. Don't know how much more clubs could take?

Doggydingo
09-08-2016, 01:05 PM
Which teams will play npl1 and when will relegation come back into play?

Dontknowmuch
09-08-2016, 02:55 PM
It seems if they do go with 12 teams, 11 of them pick themselves. The other would be tough to pick, alot of things to consider. Ground, coaching licence, junior availability etc. I do think the NPL teams should be playing 22 rounds, all it will mean for most clubs is a few less trial games most all ready had 6 or more trial games. Clubs might have to look at per season payments instead of match payments?

Imyourhero
09-08-2016, 04:42 PM
When do we find out about the new competition structure?

idontwannaplaywithhowey
09-08-2016, 05:02 PM

Post season

hawk
09-08-2016, 09:04 PM

when nnsw gets the typewriter out

The Magician
09-08-2016, 09:14 PM
when nnsw gets the typewriter out

Will be announced the day after NPL Grand Final

EH9
09-08-2016, 10:33 PM
Will be announced the day after NPL Grand Final

According to the federation the date has now moved due to the desire of the clubs to change from 20's to Reserve Grade. We may find that the decision will be made a month or so later as the board of the federation only meet every 2 months. The ratification meeting was to be held next week, but that has been taken off the agenda.

Imyourhero
09-08-2016, 11:03 PM
This is going to be a complete mess

hamburgler
09-08-2016, 11:10 PM
Can anyone confirm semi final format in npl this year?

The Postman
09-08-2016, 11:11 PM
Feel like NNSW are getting a lot of flack for something they have little to no control over.

End of the day it's someone from the FFA deciding what happens, NNSW just have to enforce it.

Saying that, NNSW 100% need to do a better job communicating with the clubs about what is going on.

Leaving it to the after the GF and now possibly later is a joke, how are clubs meant to sign a coach and players without knowing what Comp they are in.

Barry Dawson
10-08-2016, 08:39 AM
With the current reports of dissent amongst the NPL clubs regarding youth development, open reserves vs 20's etc - what are the consequences with the FFA if these are not satisfactorily resolved - In the favour of full implementation of FFA NPL structure?

Can the FFA remove not only the NPL license of individual clubs but also that of NNSW - thus resulting in no NPL Comp for the region?

Would be a shame - considering where Edgie and Jaffas are.

Dontknowmuch
10-08-2016, 05:05 PM
Why dont they just add Resevre grade and still have 20's and 18's and play 4 games a day. Surely we would still be NPL compliant.

Premy
10-08-2016, 05:35 PM
Why dont they just add Resevre grade and still have 20's and 18's and play 4 games a day. Surely we would still be NPL compliant.

Why don't they just accept the changes like the rest of the country (S.A excluded)?

MFKS
10-08-2016, 05:58 PM
Why don't they just accept the changes like the rest of the country (S.A excluded)?

Because the clubs in Newy haven't developed a Soccerroos in 20 years as they are more interested in buying players to win a 10 k comp than developing quality players themselves.

Why would they have any interest in developing players like they should be when they are more interested in pilfering from one another??

Easier doing it their way

Premy
10-08-2016, 06:47 PM
Because the clubs in Newy haven't developed a Soccerroos in 20 years as they are more interested in buying players to win a 10 k comp than developing quality players themselves.

Why would they have any interest in developing players like they should be when they are more interested in pilfering from one another??

Easier doing it their way

$17,000 in fees
$40-50,000 in wages
All for $10,000?????
Surely it's worth more than that winning the NNSW NPL?

GO AWAY
10-08-2016, 07:54 PM
Same as newcastle league as such I think it's u19, U23.. " open grade " then first grade .... Works fine

EH9
10-08-2016, 10:39 PM

What grades did they have back in those days?

tucker's daughter
10-08-2016, 10:51 PM
What grades did they have back in those days?

Funny you should mention that EH9.. back when the region were producing socceroos like Curran , Jennings , Halpin etc , we had
1st grade
Reserve grade
19s
Back then the local competition was a mile better than it is now. I wonder if a strong 1st grade with a strong reserve grade putting pressure on 1st grade players had an impact on the quality of the comp.

ForeverRed
10-08-2016, 11:05 PM
The comp was strong but technically poor

GO AWAY
10-08-2016, 11:22 PM
Good draw tonight mr magic ... Edgeworth at home against the club with the biggest following supporters in the a-league , and no doubt to be played at the ground that the bloke who done the draws ground..... I know a draw but very ironic ...... Anyone know why magic were involved in the draw anyway ? Just a question , not having a dig .

Premy
10-08-2016, 11:54 PM
Good draw tonight mr magic ... Edgeworth at home against the club with the biggest following supporters in the a-league , and no doubt to be played at the ground that the bloke who done the draws ground..... I know a draw but very ironic ...... Anyone know why magic were involved in the draw anyway ? Just a question , not having a dig .

From my limited understanding.
The game can be played at Edgy if it's not the televised game, as the lights are ok for an FFA cup game but not good enough for a televised game.

The Magician
11-08-2016, 12:41 AM
From my limited understanding.
The game can be played at Edgy if it's not the televised game, as the lights are ok for an FFA cup game but not good enough for a televised game.

Unlikely... regardless if televised or not if an A-league team is present maximum broadcast standard applies... plus WSW game makes it in the high risk realm too... dif if it was npl vs npl.

EH9
11-08-2016, 01:19 PM
The comp was strong but technically poor

So it is better we have a weak comp with better technical players who are not transitioning to the highest level like they did back then???

ForeverRed
11-08-2016, 02:12 PM
You can have what you want, I'm only stating what it was back then, yes there were some skilful players who had a free rein but today most gifted players have that coached out of them

The Baby Piglet
11-08-2016, 03:41 PM
You can have what you want, I'm only stating what it was back then, yes there were some skilful players who had a free rein but today most gifted players have that coached out of them

Totally agree FR.....

11-08-2016, 07:54 PM
Yep agreed. curriculum hair gelled short back and side footballers where the pretty stats column means more than the result of the game.

De-Champ
12-08-2016, 10:33 AM
You guys are a bit harsh on the current players. Back then when all football was part time including the NSL, any player who was better than the average could get a gig with the NSL team(s)
Now a days you have to be a lot better than being better than the average as any player who stands out in the NPL may not be able to cut it when trying out for the A League as it is a professional league.
That may not be the only reason why the region has not produced as many players as back in the days, but I dare say it would be the major reason.

Bremsstrahlung
12-08-2016, 10:52 AM
That is true. It was somewhat of a rarity for australian players to go and play overseas as well. Nowadays, you haven't really made it until you play overseas.
That being said, there is also an expectation that as one of the biggest federations that we supply a proportionate number of national team players.

As for reserves, how do we think clubs would treat the reserves competition?
Back when it was in effect it was seen as a step below first grade. To suit both FFA and our NPL clubs, I'd be interested to see the effects if reserves were played before 20s. So 18s, reserve, 20s and first grade.
I think that could have some advantages in that a few 18s will back up into reserves, and emphasis is always placed on order of games, which would suit FFA and NNSW.
Maybe a compromise on both sides.
I mean, it's all well and good to say we should conform to FFA and what they say but we also need to attract supporters, volunteers and clubs are losing a bit of their identity for mine. Having a few older heads around the club playing reserves and helping those younger players transition can only be a good thing. Obviously those players have to want to do so, instead of dropping down to NEWFM and getting a bit of $$$. But if the clubs think it is viable, maybe it's worth trialling.
Afterall, we meet the NPL requirements with 18, 20s and first grade, we are just adding another game to the program.

The Magician
12-08-2016, 01:44 PM
That is true. It was somewhat of a rarity for australian players to go and play overseas as well. Nowadays, you haven't really made it until you play overseas.
That being said, there is also an expectation that as one of the biggest federations that we supply a proportionate number of national team players.

As for reserves, how do we think clubs would treat the reserves competition?
Back when it was in effect it was seen as a step below first grade. To suit both FFA and our NPL clubs, I'd be interested to see the effects if reserves were played before 20s. So 18s, reserve, 20s and first grade.
I think that could have some advantages in that a few 18s will back up into reserves, and emphasis is always placed on order of games, which would suit FFA and NNSW.
Maybe a compromise on both sides.
I mean, it's all well and good to say we should conform to FFA and what they say but we also need to attract supporters, volunteers and clubs are losing a bit of their identity for mine. Having a few older heads around the club playing reserves and helping those younger players transition can only be a good thing. Obviously those players have to want to do so, instead of dropping down to NEWFM and getting a bit of $$$. But if the clubs think it is viable, maybe it's worth trialling.
Afterall, we meet the NPL requirements with 18, 20s and first grade, we are just adding another game to the program.

Reserve grade has had its day, it would be a joke competition... A valid compromise is already at hand with the overage players in U22's... the only thing needed is to make the 4 over age outfield players not have to be included the NPL 20 PPS. Then you can target them 4 places for your volunteers if you so short for committee.

Would be a shit day when NPL has to be the fourth game of the day again, and you all take about improving the quality of the football but our fields are shambles after 2 games.

ForeverRed
12-08-2016, 07:43 PM
Agreed

ForeverRed
12-08-2016, 07:45 PM
Apparently the new Adamstown coach is smarter then the average bear

MFKS
12-08-2016, 08:13 PM
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQUGaFIvXQzkk5SB-xsG1hZIf7VrgyrXMv3J3y4k7G4iyCE5siPFQ

They sign this bloke did they FR??

ForeverRed
12-08-2016, 08:25 PM
My mail says yes, I've been wrong before

Dontknowmuch
12-08-2016, 11:08 PM
My mail is there may be more coaching movements than the ones already mentioned, one current NPL coach out and replaced by someone familiar to all. But I've also been wrong before. Changes ahead.

winner
12-08-2016, 11:49 PM
My mail is there may be more coaching movements than the ones already mentioned, one current NPL coach out and replaced by someone familiar to all. But I've also been wrong before. Changes ahead.

Dave Tanch back to the Jaffas

hawk
12-08-2016, 11:50 PM
A valid compromise is already at hand with the overage players in U22's... the only thing needed is to make the 4 over age outfield players not have to be included the NPL 20 PPS. Then you can target them 4 places for your volunteers if you so short for committee.

22's is a farce. Calling it under 22's with over age players is the big joke. Make it reserves and then stack it with upcoming world beating 21 yr olds if you want to. Bet they arent good enough

MFKS
13-08-2016, 09:17 AM
22's is a farce. Calling it under 22's with over age players is the big joke. Make it reserves and then stack it with upcoming world beating 21 yr olds if you want to. Bet they arent good enough

If they ain't good enough isn't that the point of cutting reserve grade out??

To force the clubs hands into developing players much better so that in time they are good enough??

As for all the bleeding hearts and their love for reserve grade.
Can one of them actually point out why the NPL clubs can't run an open grade team playing in the Zone Leagues so all these blokes who want to stay at the club but are not good enough for first grade at 20 can do so??

Because it satisfies your wishes and also allows Northern to do as they want

magician
13-08-2016, 11:22 AM
Dave Tanch back to the Jaffas
Wrong

De-Champ
13-08-2016, 11:26 AM
If they ain't good enough isn't that the point of cutting reserve grade out??

To force the clubs hands into developing players much better so that in time they are good enough??

As for all the bleeding hearts and their love for reserve grade.
Can one of them actually point out why the NPL clubs can't run an open grade team playing in the Zone Leagues so all these blokes who want to stay at the club but are not good enough for first grade at 20 can do so??

Because it satisfies your wishes and also allows Northern to do as they want

Exactly

De-Champ
13-08-2016, 11:27 AM

Who is he??

winner
13-08-2016, 11:38 AM
Who is he??
If it's Yogi that they have appointed his name is Tony Lyons. Assistant coach under Damon Zane at Edgeworth

Jono469
13-08-2016, 04:41 PM
Any scores from around the traps?

Jonty
13-08-2016, 06:00 PM
FT: Valentine 0-2 Jets Youth. An early goal in each half. Very comfortable win, controlled the game almost from start to finish. Valo had a few chances themselves, but they were largely chasing shadows and lucky they weren't hit for 8 or 9 today. The Jets' frontline, especially the last 30 minutes displayed absolutely abysmal finishing. Butchered multiple 1 on 1's, even butchered a 3 on 1. I've seen a lot of NPL and that was the worst finishing I've ever seen in this comp. Law of averages meant they'd eventually score a couple to win it. Shoutout to both keepers, made some really good saves.

MFKS
13-08-2016, 06:15 PM
Couple of questions for you

Did Bymora play??

If not who was up front missing all these chances for Jets Yoof

In your opinion Jets Yoof have fielded a pretty inexperienced line up this season. Nearly all will be back next season in the NPL
Given another 8 months maturity development etc Do you think that they will be bridging the gap to the Top 4 next season.

This year from what I have seen they are not that far away from beating the better teams but not quite there yet. But on the other hand are not having the greatest trouble with the bottom teams. They did though start off slowly but the second half of the season has been much better bar the Magic hiding they coppec

cobra23
13-08-2016, 06:20 PM

Kiss and tell forever

Jonty
13-08-2016, 06:53 PM
Couple of questions for you

Did Bymora play??

If not who was up front missing all these chances for Jets Yoof

In your opinion Jets Yoof have fielded a pretty inexperienced line up this season. Nearly all will be back next season in the NPL
Given another 8 months maturity development etc Do you think that they will be bridging the gap to the Top 4 next season.

This year from what I have seen they are not that far away from beating the better teams but not quite there yet. But on the other hand are not having the greatest trouble with the bottom teams. They did though start off slowly but the second half of the season has been much better bar the Magic hiding they coppec

He did play and for someone close to the top of the goalscoring chart this year should have easily bagged at least 2 or 3 today. He wasn't alone though. Off day for the frontline I guess...

Youngest side ever they've put out in the NPL, and if Charlestown lose tomorrow, Jets Youth will finish 5th which will be a fantastic achievement especially after having just 1 point from the first 5 games and around 20 goals conceded or something like that, which included some heavy defeats. Last 2/3 of the season have been really good for them (aside from the pasting Magic gave them when they were missing 4-5 starters).

I'd say almost all of them will be back next year. Pawiak is ineligible to go around again next winter and there may be another 1 or 2 who will follow through the exit door. They will definitely push for top 4 in 2017. I hope they'll be allowed to play in the finals next year should they qualify, knockout football which can go the distance is another learning experience altogether which they'll need. They aren't far away at all, pushed Edgy right to the end twice as well as Olympic and Maitland once, where perhaps inexperience caused those games to slip through their fingers.

ForeverRed
13-08-2016, 08:37 PM
💤💤💤

Why Blue
13-08-2016, 10:11 PM
He did play and for someone close to the top of the goalscoring chart this year should have easily bagged at least 2 or 3 today. He wasn't alone though. Off day for the frontline I guess...

Youngest side ever they've put out in the NPL, and if Charlestown lose tomorrow, Jets Youth will finish 5th which will be a fantastic achievement especially after having just 1 point from the first 5 games and around 20 goals conceded or something like that, which included some heavy defeats. Last 2/3 of the season have been really good for them (aside from the pasting Magic gave them when they were missing 4-5 starters).

I'd say almost all of them will be back next year. Pawiak is ineligible to go around again next winter and there may be another 1 or 2 who will follow through the exit door. They will definitely push for top 4 in 2017. I hope they'll be allowed to play in the finals next year should they qualify, knockout football which can go the distance is another learning experience altogether which they'll need. They aren't far away at all, pushed Edgy right to the end twice as well as Olympic and Maitland once, where perhaps inexperience caused those games to slip through their fingers.

Takes me back to 1974 and Supertramp...............,

ForeverRed
14-08-2016, 02:37 PM
Looks like my mail is wrong about the buds coaching job, with 5 quality applicants the job has been offered to the one but his taking his time accepting it, stay tuned

MFKS
14-08-2016, 03:25 PM
Magic V Maitland

19s 2-0
22s 4-0

Magic win both

First grade about to start soon

Thomas477
14-08-2016, 03:38 PM
Peter McGuiness to Rosebuds.

ForeverRed
14-08-2016, 03:46 PM