PDA

View Full Version : 2016 National Premier League thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11

Retro Jet
04-09-2016, 08:48 PM
I heard the final score via SMS with a subsequent comment about empties being thrown at
the Edgie bench by Magic fans after FT.
Anyone care to confirm? Comment?

terry
04-09-2016, 08:59 PM
I heard the final score via SMS with a subsequent comment about empties being thrown at

sour grapes from the grub club? or a congratulatory thing

NewyTy
04-09-2016, 08:59 PM

I was at the other end so didn't see but wouldn't surprise. A couple of Magic fans who were just obnoxiously loud and yelling out all sorts. I was rep'ing the Magic scarf due to my previous time around the club so was supporting but just not needed to have one or two guys yelling out constant crap to refs and opposition. From what I saw, most of the crowd well behaved. Atmosphere lacked though compared to last week's New-FM GF.

halo se7en
04-09-2016, 09:39 PM
Id say zane won the game for the Eagles today. He Set them up perfectly 5 at the back and basically making it 3 centrebacks v 2 when it came to virgilli and kale.

I agree with an above poster. Magics sole plan was to isolate chill and kale against the defenders and I can count on my hand how often it happened. Evans was outstanding at the back and was my man of the match.

Edgy just offered a bit more going forward and had the experience of mcbreen at the end of all it.

I don't think there was 4K in that ground today I wasn't present on Tuesday but people think there was more for that game.

Totally agree on Evans. He was outstanding.

hawk
04-09-2016, 11:27 PM
Holtz did a mountain of work in middle

The Acolyte
04-09-2016, 11:55 PM
Grand Final day and it appears one of those goals went down MFKS's throat, the silence is spectacular. Also Fathers Day and it was good to see Piggo spending some quality time with his Love Child. Any speculation on the return of the Prodigal Son?

plague
05-09-2016, 09:03 AM
Holtz did a mountain of work in middle

Was that the mop haired Edgy bloke?
Went good that bloke.

Also:
Big #15 at the back for Edgy was good.

They served full strength beer right up until the final whistle.

Bloke at the bar chucked in a steak sanga when I brought a beer late on cause he didn't want the last few bits of food to go to waste.

Legend.

hamburgler
05-09-2016, 09:57 AM
Grand Final day and it appears one of those goals went down MFKS's throat, the silence is spectacular. Also Fathers Day and it was good to see Piggo spending some quality time with his Love Child. Any speculation on the return of the Prodigal Son?

Please explain?

hawk
05-09-2016, 09:59 AM
Was that the mop haired Edgy bloke?
Went good that bloke.

yep.

GO AWAY
05-09-2016, 10:00 AM

You will hear no more about it, NNSW Magic will get a wrap on the knuckles or Zaney will cop four weeks for splashing water at them.

The Postman
05-09-2016, 03:44 PM
Please explain?

Heard that the 'Prodigal Son' is making a playing comeback.

Sacchi
05-09-2016, 08:40 PM
Heard that the 'Prodigal Son' is making a playing comeback.

Chief?

The Postman
05-09-2016, 08:49 PM
Chief?

The one and only.

GF Day was certainly a busy day on and off the field, a trusted contact tells me Kahibah are near certain for NPL .

chocolate soldier
05-09-2016, 09:35 PM
When will they announce the clubs who are granted NPL licences?

Why Blue
05-09-2016, 11:20 PM
The one and only.

GF Day was certainly a busy day on and off the field, a trusted contact tells me Kahibah are near certain for NPL .

Yep, I heard better than near certain
Maybe thanks to thier neighbours,
Hey GA how are CCB going??
Looking for a new pres, a new secretary and trying to find a treasurer, one with experience in zero's
Thank god they have offered so many youth the opportunity to play with them in 2017, provided you pay a deposit !!!!!!
Some things never change

Trout
05-09-2016, 11:41 PM
The one and only.

Surely a conflict of interest as a member of kahibah staff has a family member on the NPL selection panel.....

winner
05-09-2016, 11:48 PM
Looking for a new pres, a new secretary and trying to find a treasurer, one with experience in zero's
Thank god they have offered so many youth the opportunity to play with them in 2017, provided you pay a deposit !!!!!!
Some things never change

We have all heard the latest rumours of CCB about to fall over, but these rumours start around this time every season. Probably from CCB players nervous about getting paid. But surely if they were dropped back to newfm again their spot would be taken by Lake Macquarie, not Kahibah

The Magician
06-09-2016, 07:22 AM
We have all heard the latest rumours of CCB about to fall over, but these rumours start around this time every season. Probably from CCB players nervous about getting paid. But surely if they were dropped back to newfm again their spot would be taken by Lake Macquarie, not Kahibah

Hopefully they did not lose their submission like Valo did?

Why Blue
06-09-2016, 08:52 AM

Correct every year we hear this stuff

Could that be why their neighbour is getting such strong support ??

GO AWAY
06-09-2016, 10:04 AM
Some things never change

Wow ........ thanks for the right of reply to your totally defaming post of CCB, but being " involved " at the club I am more then happy to share some information with yourself, just incase you don't already know.

1/ Our previous fuhrer is no longer involved at the club at an administration level, something that was always going to happen this year, he has done more then enough for the club, sometimes having to single handedly run the club, im sure you would know that as im sure you have worked just as hard to keep a club running rather then hiding behind a keyboard and an alias name.
2/ If you would like me to name the President, Secretary, Sponsorship coordinator and Treasurer I will, something again you obviously have no idea about, but I wont put their names on a public forum.
3/ There will be a new president, secretary, , Treasurer, Assistant Treasurer after the AGM which is on in September. Again happy to name them all, but not on a public forum, All positions have been accounted for with renewed confidence and gusto.
4/ At the moment their are four very very active executive committee, organising Presentation days for Juniors and Seniors along with the ZL2 GF Day this Saturday, more then welcome to attend the game between Westlakes and Hamilton and put on a yellow bib if you would like, being you are so active in the club environment, in saying that, don't bother, we have more then enough coming on the day as it is, but maybe the bib could be used to soak up your dribble.
5/ Rather then assume these young boys in youth have only been " identified " to fund payments for 2016 , naybe wonder if these kids deserve the chance, as Im sure they do.
6/ Just this week CCB have had confirmation of $49500 in sponsorship for the 2017 ( just this week )
7/ Anything more you would like to know, happy to talk privately, if I knew who you were, but im sorry "why blue" is not in the phone book.
8/ Like the club or not, the previous era is gone, and there is a lot of very smart blokes including a pres, treas, sec to take the club forward.3
9/ Please be careful in naming clubs and defaming them on a public forum, especially when you have zero clue !!!

GO AWAY
06-09-2016, 10:11 AM

Can categorically deny CCB is about to fall over financially.
$50000 worth of sponsors dollars so far for 2017 season
NNSW would be very silly to throw a club that has that much money in sponsorship and to invest in local football down to Newfm. Just cant see it happening.
Everything in the criteria has been ticked, so why would they go down

GO AWAY
06-09-2016, 10:13 AM
Surely a conflict of interest as a member of kahibah staff has a family member on the NPL selection panel.....

Post of the year, welcome to join CCB in the NPL but they wont drop one and promote the other.
Interested to know what ground Kahibah put down as their home base ?

ForeverRed
06-09-2016, 10:23 AM
Wow ........ thanks for the right of reply to your totally defaming post of CCB, but being " involved " at the club I am more then happy to share some information with yourself, just incase you don't already know.

1/ Our previous fuhrer is no longer involved at the club at an administration level, something that was always going to happen this year, he has done more then enough for the club, sometimes having to single handedly run the club, im sure you would know that as im sure you have worked just as hard to keep a club running rather then hiding behind a keyboard and an alias name.
2/ If you would like me to name the President, Secretary, Sponsorship coordinator and Treasurer I will, something again you obviously have no idea about, but I wont put their names on a public forum.
3/ There will be a new president, secretary, , Treasurer, Assistant Treasurer after the AGM which is on in September. Again happy to name them all, but not on a public forum, All positions have been accounted for with renewed confidence and gusto.
4/ At the moment their are four very very active executive committee, organising Presentation days for Juniors and Seniors along with the ZL2 GF Day this Saturday, more then welcome to attend the game between Westlakes and Hamilton and put on a yellow bib if you would like, being you are so active in the club environment, in saying that, don't bother, we have more then enough coming on the day as it is, but maybe the bib could be used to soak up your dribble.
5/ Rather then assume these young boys in youth have only been " identified " to fund payments for 2016 , naybe wonder if these kids deserve the chance, as Im sure they do.
6/ Just this week CCB have had confirmation of $49500 in sponsorship for the 2017 ( just this week )
7/ Anything more you would like to know, happy to talk privately, if I knew who you were, but im sorry "why blue" is not in the phone book.
8/ Like the club or not, the previous era is gone, and there is a lot of very smart blokes including a pres, treas, sec to take the club forward.3
9/ Please be careful in naming clubs and defaming them on a public forum, especially when you have zero clue !!!

Good reply, after running a club for many many years the rumour mill tends to be by those who know Jack and are nobodies on the local scene, put up or shut up

Why Blue
06-09-2016, 11:12 AM

Mate happy that you are passionate about your club, as you should be, you work hard there and they have looked after you and your son

But back off in the defamatory talk.......

Nothing I said was not true and you know it
President resigned
Secretary resigned
Treasurer will heed experience in zero's, a bit tongue in cheek but they will
And CCB continue to ask for deposits to secure your next year position, this is not a common practice at all clubs, my experience in 2016 was to pay in march

Another fact is that several new fm clubs are working hard to be gain NPL 1 licence and one close to you seem to have the ear of decision makers

Anyway good luck keep working hard and I really do hope CCB continue, hopefully new committee can put forward a strong case to stay

cobra23
06-09-2016, 01:08 PM
Mate happy that you are passionate about your club, as you should be, you work hard there and they have looked after you and your son

But back off in the defamatory talk.......

Nothing I said was not true and you know it
President resigned
Secretary resigned
Treasurer will heed experience in zero's, a bit tongue in cheek but they will
And CCB continue to ask for deposits to secure your next year position, this is not a common practice at all clubs, my experience in 2016 was to pay in march

Another fact is that several new fm clubs are working hard to be gain NPL 1 licence and one close to you seem to have the ear of decision makers

Anyway good luck keep working hard and I really do hope CCB continue, hopefully new committee can put forward a strong case to stay

Talk about booting CCB under the bus then to turn around and lick there wounds.
BIGGEST BACKFLIP I HAVE SEEN :banghead:

Trout
06-09-2016, 05:29 PM
Post of the year, welcome to join CCB in the NPL but they wont drop one and promote the other.
Really interested to know how a club can rise through the divisions so rapidly, whilst never winning a comp, let alone a semi final, have sub standard facilities(cricket pitch, no fence and no covered seating) whilst others are left behind. Maybe Family does come first..

boz-monaut
06-09-2016, 07:26 PM
games are on at Adamstown Oval on Sunday 11 Sept for those interested in attending

http://websites.sportstg.com/comp_info.cgi?a=FIXTURE&compID=388318&c=1-8218-0-0-0

namwob99
06-09-2016, 07:50 PM
games are on at Adamstown Oval on Sunday 11 Sept for those interested in attending

http://websites.sportstg.com/comp_info.cgi?a=FIXTURE&compID=388318&c=1-8218-0-0-0
Wrong thread Boz. You're in the wrong premier league.

The Postman
06-09-2016, 08:03 PM
Really interested to know how a club can rise through the divisions so rapidly, whilst never winning a comp, let alone a semi final, have sub standard facilities(cricket pitch, no fence and no covered seating) whilst others are left behind. Maybe Family does come first..

As they like to remind everyone over the loud speaker at home games "700 Juniors".

Premy
06-09-2016, 08:22 PM

What time will Adamstown run out of stock?

hawk
06-09-2016, 08:43 PM
Really interested to know how a club can rise through the divisions so rapidly, whilst never winning a comp, let alone a semi final, have sub standard facilities(cricket pitch, no fence and no covered seating) whilst others are left behind.

Takes out any need to win. Farce.

boz-monaut
06-09-2016, 08:43 PM
**** me I've screwed this up haven't I?

hawk
06-09-2016, 08:44 PM

whisper has Central league ground before the Kahibah revamp

Tonester
07-09-2016, 08:13 AM
What time will Adamstown run out of stock?

I'd be taking some pizzas.

Barry Dawson
07-09-2016, 09:23 AM
Because that scenario worked out well for Valo.

Stanley
07-09-2016, 09:51 AM

My reply maybe digresses from the content of your post (go away) but as a spectator I see it as a fair comment on how clubs are run. This season I attended NPL games most weekends and with the exception of Cahill Oval have been to all the grounds. I have rated my spectator experiences below taking into consideration spectator viewing, atmosphere, amenities, hospitality and food and beverage;
1. Magic - With the exception food (2nd) topped all other categories, annoying dugout critics
2. Weston - Run a brilliant match day, Shane Johnson will be missed, just too far to drive
3. Hamilton - Best food, good atmosphere, plenty of helpers, Jim 'groundsman' Papas will be missed, most uncomfortable grandstand in the league
4. Charlestown - Plenty of banter, grand stand seating comfortable, Shane 'banter' Tull will be missed, referee's shed too close to Shane Tull's (former) ticket box
5. Adamstown - Historic venue, excellent viewing, lacking match day presentation but make up for it in the number of send offs per season
6. Lambton - Friendly atmosphere, continue to improve every year (off the field)
7. Maitland - No real improvements, local corner store closer than the canteen, always windy.
8. Edgeworth - Taken over from South Cardiff as the chicken coop of the NPL, more tin than Sims scrap metal, excellent view from the canteen
9. Valentine - Cahill Oval, Blacksmiths Oval, Johnston Park, Valo juniors, couldn't get to all these venues to rate
10. Jets Youth - couldn't find there home ground to rate

LongSufferingFan
07-09-2016, 10:59 AM
My reply maybe digresses from the content of your post (go away) but as a spectator I see it as a fair comment on how clubs are run. This season I attended NPL games most weekends and with the exception of Cahill Oval have been to all the grounds. I have rated my spectator experiences below taking into consideration spectator viewing, atmosphere, amenities, hospitality and food and beverage;
1. Magic - With the exception food (2nd) topped all other categories, annoying dugout critics
2. Weston - Run a brilliant match day, Shane Johnson will be missed, just too far to drive
3. Hamilton - Best food, good atmosphere, plenty of helpers, Jim 'groundsman' Papas will be missed, most uncomfortable grandstand in the league
4. Charlestown - Plenty of banter, grand stand seating comfortable, Shane 'banter' Tull will be missed, referee's shed too close to Shane Tull's (former) ticket box
5. Adamstown - Historic venue, excellent viewing, lacking match day presentation but make up for it in the number of send offs per season
6. Lambton - Friendly atmosphere, continue to improve every year (off the field)
7. Maitland - No real improvements, local corner store closer than the canteen, always windy.
8. Edgeworth - Taken over from South Cardiff as the chicken coop of the NPL, more tin than Sims scrap metal, excellent view from the canteen
9. Valentine - Cahill Oval, Blacksmiths Oval, Johnston Park, Valo juniors, couldn't get to all these venues to rate

Generally agree with you Stanley however I went to both the NPL semi final and the NewFM grand final at Edgeworth with very low expectations and was pleasantly surprised.
Yes the canteen location is still ridiculous, you have to catch a bus to get to the toilets, and the place is full of tin BUT
the ground condition was outstanding (particularly given the rain during the week). Even on Sunday after the NPL semi on the saturday the ground looked good and appeared to play well.
The best place for viewing is on the northern hill as most of the seating area only has limited views of the ground but the match days seemed to run well.
I'd put them above both Lambton and Maitland on my list.

GO AWAY
07-09-2016, 11:01 AM

Ha Ha quality bit of fun........

4/ Charlestown - Shane " banter" Tull wont be missed as im sure he will be on the hill, and probably giving twice as much banter as usual seems he wont have a dress shirt on next year.
1/ Supporters Need to lose better - imagine if you were poor Weston this year
2/ Wheres Weston
3/ Best food agreed, and most uncomfortable grandstand
5/ best sheds with memorabilia
6/ wheres Lambton
7/ love their supporters and their banter, especially when me young bloke scored and gave them the " shoosh " sign and they did haha
8/ millsy park needs a canteen with viewing
9/ love it there , can sneak to sporties without missing anything
10/ no comment

In summary Azzurris grandstand with Olympics canteen , magics money, millsys eagles nest, adamstowns sheds, maitlands supporters and next to the sporties club and we would have a perfect venue.
Oh Yeah with ST, SJ and JP on the hill with a beer reminiscing

Lofty
07-09-2016, 01:14 PM
Ha Ha quality bit of fun........

4/ Charlestown - Shane " banter" Tull wont be missed as im sure he will be on the hill, and probably giving twice as much banter as usual seems he wont have a dress shirt on next year.
1/ Supporters Need to lose better - imagine if you were poor Weston this year
2/ Wheres Weston
3/ Best food agreed, and most uncomfortable grandstand
5/ best sheds with memorabilia
6/ wheres Lambton
7/ love their supporters and their banter, especially when me young bloke scored and gave them the " shoosh " sign and they did haha
8/ millsy park needs a canteen with viewing
9/ love it there , can sneak to sporties without missing anything
10/ no comment

In summary Azzurris grandstand with Olympics canteen , magics money, millsys eagles nest, adamstowns sheds, maitlands supporters and next to the sporties club and we would have a perfect venue.
Oh Yeah with ST, SJ and JP on the hill with a beer reminiscing

The funny thing is you use the term 'magics money' as if it is in fact, magic money. If clubs worked as hard off the field as Magic did, the whole competition would be in a better place.

ForeverRed
07-09-2016, 06:23 PM
Yeah get it right, it should have read "northern money"😃

Lofty
07-09-2016, 07:22 PM
Yeah get it right, it should have read "northern money"��

You need new content mate. Snore off

Blueboy
07-09-2016, 08:49 PM
You need new content mate. Snore off

So your saying the couple of thousand that were there for the FFA cup and the couple of thousand there for the NPL grand final, magic didn't make much money?
Northern spoon feed them

cobra23
07-09-2016, 09:03 PM
Nice one lofty. Start a fire that didn't need starting. Your on you own with this ground hog day discussion

ForeverRed
07-09-2016, 09:11 PM
And I wasn't even fishing, it was like the fish jumped in the boat

cobra23
07-09-2016, 09:17 PM
And I wasn't even fishing, it was like the fish jumped in the boat

The old lofty salmon

mervan
07-09-2016, 09:26 PM
The old lofty salmon

The best facility gets the games, jealousy, you can see right through all your comments.

Spend it on players and you get what you deserve.

cobra23
07-09-2016, 09:30 PM
Well why don't you read all my comments Merv, if you did you might notice what club I am affiliated with. I can't be jealous of my self

hawk
07-09-2016, 09:40 PM
Broadmedow's ground is any better than some others. Macquarie could host easily. And lets not be too precious about getting in a car and driving somewhere, else these are super elite athletes.
Weston would be good. Edgy can host. Should be at a neutral at least.

Can even take in pizzas without having a backpack thrown at ya

mervan
07-09-2016, 09:45 PM
Mate speers point hasn't progressed in 20 years, sorry you wouldn't remember as you weren't born then

mervan
07-09-2016, 09:46 PM
One club has the correct lighting, stop the fight,

hawk
07-09-2016, 09:58 PM
merv trying to talk up that rabble at medow. get off tha crack dude

mervan
07-09-2016, 10:00 PM
merv trying to talk up that rabble at medow. get off tha crack dude

Sorry mate your right :}

Blueboy
07-09-2016, 11:00 PM

Yep and funded by all the grand finals they have hosted

mervan
07-09-2016, 11:22 PM
Yep and funded by all the grand finals they have hosted

Magic funded the lights $100k, the government funded the electrical supply upgrade which was close to $200k, which means you funded the electrical upgrade

hawk
07-09-2016, 11:51 PM
Ground debate all over till next year. Move on to transfer news

winner
08-09-2016, 12:28 PM
Ground debate all over till next year. Move on to transfer news

Jamie Byrnes to Weston
Peter McPherson to Olympic
Scott Carter to Valentine
Michael Finlayson to Jaffas
Ben Kelly to Edgeworth

GO AWAY
08-09-2016, 12:43 PM
Broadmedow's ground is any better than some others. Macquarie could host easily. And lets not be too precious about getting in a car and driving somewhere, else these are super elite athletes.
Weston would be good. Edgy can host. Should be at a neutral at least.

Can even take in pizzas without having a backpack thrown at ya

You all need to head out and look at Lyall Peacock...... sheits over all, either NNSW like feeding Magic or Toronto Awaba wont put a case forward to host events. Or both

GO AWAY
08-09-2016, 12:44 PM

Always good to have good lighting for daytime Grand Finals

pv4
08-09-2016, 12:55 PM
You all need to head out and look at Lyall Peacock...... sheits over all, either NNSW like feeding Magic or Toronto Awaba wont put a case forward to host events. Or both

IMO there's nothing that Lyall Peacock has that Weston's ground doesn't. Except for a rugby league team to fixture around.

halo se7en
08-09-2016, 01:10 PM

It's Toronto. Enough said.

GO AWAY
08-09-2016, 01:13 PM
IMO there's nothing that Lyall Peacock has that Weston's ground doesn't. Except for a rugby league team to fixture around.

Except new canteen, new toilet facilities, separate bar, bigger grandstand, proper hills, water views ( tongue in cheek ) more parking and training fields for BOTH teams just out back of dressing sheds ??

namwob99
08-09-2016, 01:21 PM
It's Toronto. Enough said.
Isn't it Trono?

LongSufferingFan
08-09-2016, 02:04 PM
Except new canteen, new toilet facilities, separate bar, bigger grandstand, proper hills, water views ( tongue in cheek ) more parking and training fields for BOTH teams just out back of dressing sheds ??

Agree Toronto (or Trono for the locals) would be capable.
The biggest issue I have is I find it extremely annoying to see League markings on a football field.

NNSWF won't like it though because they don't have an enclosed, airconditioned, bar serviced, VIP area as per Magic and Edgeworth.
This my friends is the REAL reason these clubs get the big games...

NewyTy
08-09-2016, 02:35 PM
The biggest issue I have is I find it extremely annoying to see League markings on a football field.

NNSWF won't like it though because they don't have an enclosed, airconditioned, bar serviced, VIP area as per Magic and Edgeworth.

Toronto's media box isn't that much of a step down from what you'd see upstairs at Edgeworth. Chuck some catering tables up there and a mini-bar or something and it's a decent VIP area. I could see Toronto hosting New-FM/2nd Tier GF's. BarTV could set up in the top of the grandstand as they would with a Macquarie Scorpions league game. I don't know how many VIP's they had at NPL GF but they could have fitted most of their New-FM GF Day VIP's up in the Toronto box.

I do agree though, the field markings are pretty distracting. Doesn't affect the game but just ruins the look of the field. And for what it's worth, it's a quality surface considering it's a dual-code field. Puts Cahill Oval to shame.

halo se7en
08-09-2016, 03:08 PM
Toronto's media box isn't that much of a step down from what you'd see upstairs at Edgeworth. Chuck some catering tables up there and a mini-bar or something and it's a decent VIP area. I could see Toronto hosting New-FM/2nd Tier GF's. BarTV could set up in the top of the grandstand as they would with a Macquarie Scorpions league game. I don't know how many VIP's they had at NPL GF but they could have fitted most of their New-FM GF Day VIP's up in the Toronto box.

I do agree though, the field markings are pretty distracting. Doesn't affect the game but just ruins the look of the field. And for what it's worth, it's a quality surface considering it's a dual-code field. Puts Cahill Oval to shame.

My backyard puts Cahill Oval to shame.

GO AWAY
08-09-2016, 03:09 PM

They do have a great enclosed air conditioned room above the canteen, not a dance hall like magics and I cant comment on the eagles nest but it fitted 50 of us clowns up there on old boys day.

mervan
08-09-2016, 06:56 PM
Always good to have good lighting for daytime Grand Finals

Sorry more thinking about the jets/FFA cup games they get to host

hawk
08-09-2016, 07:08 PM
The whole point is to not need the prettiest or biggest ground or biggest beer hall. As long as a reasonably major ground is chosen, the crowd can fit, canteen operates and the usual ground rules (lights) are abided by then a GF can be held or shared by all clubs, even grounds that may not be in the nbn league. If broadmedow gets the ffa game then no major final is fair.

Huge canteen sales etc can be shared around but some dont want that and thats where the war starts and continues.

The Postman
08-09-2016, 08:13 PM
Some big names to Adamstown, could be a force.

I would expect more activity after September 20th when the announcement is made.

ForeverRed
08-09-2016, 08:34 PM

I would expect more activity after September 20th when the announcement is made.

What names ?

winner
08-09-2016, 08:59 PM

With the PPS being lowered to 180 points for next year , NPL clubs won't be able to bring in many players. Remember all the rumours a few weeks ago about 5 Magic players going to Jaffas and now you hear nothing about. Doesn't matter how much money a club has you can only fit so many players under 180 points. And if every new player a club signs from another NPL club being worth 15 points , do the math. PPS will finally come into play now it is down to 180. Gone will be the days of clubs signing 5 , 6 or 7 new players every year

mervan
08-09-2016, 09:56 PM
Jamie Byrnes to Weston
Peter McPherson to Olympic
Scott Carter to Valentine
Michael Finlayson to Jaffas
Ben Kelly to Edgeworth

Has Fogarty been punted from edgy

winner
08-09-2016, 10:16 PM

After watching the FFA CUP game against WSW and the Grand Final against Magic he should be

immersion
08-09-2016, 10:44 PM

Most rumors are always someone going to a club.

This is odd that you suggest that someone is going to be punted. I don't think I've ever heard this on the forum.

What makes you think this?

monz6
08-09-2016, 10:47 PM

From memory in the past few years Weston Adamstown and Hamilton have also hosted grand final days.

mervan
08-09-2016, 11:05 PM
Most rumors are always someone going to a club.

This is odd that you suggest that someone is going to be punted. I don't think I've ever heard this on the forum.

What makes you think this?

Why would another first grade keeper Go to a club where the current keeper has featured in the last two grand final wins?

BP Super Dynamos
09-09-2016, 01:12 AM
Why would another first grade keeper Go to a club where the current keeper has featured in the last two grand final wins?

Maybe Kelly wants to win a comp. Maybe Zane knows he needs to keep improving his squad. IMO Kelly is a better keeper than Fogarty

EH9
09-09-2016, 09:48 AM

I am only speculating here, but perhaps he was looking to leave his current club (due to being replaced by the new coach at his previous club) and was offered the opportunity to go to the reigning premiers and though to himself 'I am better than the current guy'.

hawk
09-09-2016, 05:19 PM
Maybe Kelly wants to win a comp. Maybe Zane knows he needs to keep improving his squad. IMO Kelly is a better keeper than Fogarty

exhibit A, that 1st give away goal

jim wallis
09-09-2016, 08:35 PM
the club submitted a complaint to Northern NSW Football on Friday about alleged abusive and foul language aimed at Edgeworth supporters and their coaching staff during the 2-1 victory over Broadmeadow at Magic Park last Sunday.
http://www.theherald.com.au/story/4154101/edgeworth-lodge-complaint/?cs=306

A good reason to take the all major games away from these parasites

Thomas477
09-09-2016, 08:49 PM
A good reason to take the all major games away from these parasites

So it's alright for each and every ground to allow abusive and foul language towards referees, but when it's towards a coach suddenly it's taboo?

Double standards to me.

The Red Source
09-09-2016, 09:28 PM
Just heard a head coach (from the club who sells the most schnitzels) is chasing players by telling them that the club they are currently with will no longer be in the competition, what an operator and all round top bloke. Another schnitzel please Michael.

EH9
09-09-2016, 09:46 PM
Just heard a head coach (from the club who sells the most schnitzels) is chasing players by telling them that the club they are currently with will no longer be in the competition, what an operator and all round top bloke. Another schnitzel please Michael.

Please share who you 'heard' this from

The Red Source
09-09-2016, 09:58 PM
Please share who you 'heard' this from

As stated from a player, actually 2 players, no need to name names, they shooooed the cockroach away.

EH9
09-09-2016, 10:07 PM
As stated from a player, actually 2 players, no need to name names, they shooooed the cockroach away.

So its ok to defame the coach based on hearsay?

The Insider
09-09-2016, 10:14 PM
So its ok to defame the coach based on hearsay?

Not necessarily defaming if he stated that 2 players told him? Why would they make it up?

EH9
09-09-2016, 10:20 PM
Not necessarily defaming if he stated that 2 players told him? Why would they make it up?

Didn't suggest that the players made it up. Just suggested that it may not be cool to defame a coach based on what we are getting 2nd hand from other people.

The Insider
09-09-2016, 10:25 PM
Didn't suggest that the players made it up. Just suggested that it may not be cool to defame a coach based on what we are getting 2nd hand from other people.

Once again not defaming if it's true, not exactly wise for an experienced coach to lure players away from their club based upon the fact that they might not be in the competition next year

EH9
09-09-2016, 10:28 PM
Once again not defaming if it's true, not exactly wise for an experienced coach to lure players away from their club based upon the fact that they might not be in the competition next year

Just hope that it is true then. Not sure what is unwise about telling a player whatever is needed to get them on board.

The Insider
09-09-2016, 10:38 PM
Just hope that it is true then. Not sure what is unwise about telling a player whatever is needed to get them on board.

Not exactly respectful in my mind, some people like to have moral standards

EH9
09-09-2016, 10:43 PM
Not exactly respectful in my mind, some people like to have moral standards

Assuming what has been alleged was actually said.

The Insider
09-09-2016, 10:49 PM
Assuming what has been alleged was actually said.

Let's cut all of the smoke and mirrors, ask the man yourself if you're wanting to know the difference between alleged and the truth, get back to me

EH9
09-09-2016, 10:52 PM
Let's cut all of the smoke and mirrors, ask the man yourself if you're wanting to know the difference between alleged and the truth, get back to me

Why would we give the guy a chance to reply? Surely it is much more appropriate to drag his name through the mud on here.

The Insider
09-09-2016, 10:55 PM
Why would we give the guy a chance to reply? Surely it is much more appropriate to drag his name through the mud on here.

Not dragging it through the mud if it's true, as I said ask the man, im curious to see the response

EH9
09-09-2016, 10:57 PM
Not dragging it through the mud if it's true, as I said ask the man, im curious to see the response

I heard he has denied it.

The Insider
09-09-2016, 11:04 PM
I heard he has denied it.

Ha, that's quite interesting to hear, I'll make sure to relay that message

EH9
09-09-2016, 11:05 PM
Ha, that's quite interesting to hear, I'll make sure to relay that message

I hope the information I got was accurate, but it was 2nd hand.

ForeverRed
10-09-2016, 07:52 AM
Your kidding red source, what if the said coaches information is true, you've just defamed him without a hint of knowledge if his information his relaying is true, once again non football people bagging those who put in, pull you head in buddy

Tonester
10-09-2016, 08:49 AM
Your kidding red source, what if the said coaches information is true, you've just defamed him without a hint of knowledge if his information his relaying is true, once again non football people bagging those who put in, pull you head in buddy

I'm with you sounds like rubbish to me

The Red Source
10-09-2016, 06:43 PM
Players are my mates, convo was on speaker phone, u pull ur head in, imbecile.

Tonester
10-09-2016, 07:52 PM

No facts just unsubstantiated gossip.Ditto with your head.

The Magician
10-09-2016, 08:08 PM
No facts just unsubstantiated gossip.Ditto with your head.

Theres only one way to sort this out... Ring Craig Kerry at the Herald and write a letter of complaint to NNSWF... sounds like clubs are trialling before the license release date.

EH9
10-09-2016, 08:15 PM

Both players negotiating at the same time?

Or by some miracle you happened to be there at the exact time both conversations happened?

Retro Jet
10-09-2016, 08:48 PM
I'm confused? Who's got the best schnitties?

:popcorn:

leftrightout
10-09-2016, 11:43 PM
I'm confused? Who's got the best schnitties?

:popcorn:

I don't know about the schnitties but it seems there's a lot of pulling in of heads!

GO AWAY
12-09-2016, 01:03 PM
No one is trialling, some clubs had in house kicks I believe, didn't see any advertised so just like kids having a kick in the park after school . Heard a certain coach telling porkys trying to sign some Azzuri players, to M , give up, Azzurri will be in NPL 2017. Funny how nnsw have a go at clubs " trialling " before announcement, yet, a well known coach can tell players Azzurri won't be in it just to get them .... Will be eggs on faces come September 20.

EH9
12-09-2016, 02:14 PM
No one is trialling, some clubs had in house kicks I believe, didn't see any advertised so just like kids having a kick in the park after school . Heard a certain coach telling porkys trying to sign some Azzuri players, to M , give up, Azzurri will be in NPL 2017. Funny how nnsw have a go at clubs " trialling " before announcement, yet, a well known coach can tell players Azzurri won't be in it just to get them .... Will be eggs on faces come September 20.

I heard the same! Troubling times.

Goatscheese
12-09-2016, 10:48 PM
No one is trialling, some clubs had in house kicks I believe

Sounds like a good way to have a trail without having a trail.

Heard a certain coach telling porkys trying to sign some Azzuri players, to M , give up, Azzurri will be in NPL 2017. Funny how nnsw have a go at clubs " trialling " before announcement, yet, a well known coach can tell players Azzurri won't be in it just to get them .... Will be eggs on faces come September 20.

Is M the one with the best chicken schnitzels?

The Magician
13-09-2016, 12:19 AM
Sounds like a good way to have a trail without having a trail.

Is M the one with the best chicken schnitzels?

First rule of NPL Trials... You don't talk about NPL Trials... unless your taking deposits.

Why Blue
13-09-2016, 08:09 AM
It's only a trial if you think it's a trial

Why Blue
13-09-2016, 08:21 AM
Interesting in yesterday's herald, story on CCB, blues bouncing back
But comment from the treasurer that the club had been run by the seat of its pants for the last few years was telling.

But he is talking about a new committee new people and a new approach

Defiantly what they need and maybe a few years in NPL 2 to rebuild

GO AWAY
13-09-2016, 10:39 AM
Interesting in yesterday's herald, story on CCB, blues bouncing back
But comment from the treasurer that the club had been run by the seat of its pants for the last few years was telling.

But he is talking about a new committee new people and a new approach

Defiantly what they need and maybe a few years in NPL 2 to rebuild

You obviously have not much time for the club, or maybe the previous administration, but your constant digs at the club is getting boring, the story was very positive, we have sponsors galore, committee galore, best training facilities in Newcastle, Concept gymnasium at Club azzurri, our own small sided pitch at club azzurri, lisle carr is immaculate and after hosting the ZL2 Grand finals on Saturday, have been getting a lot of feedback how well it was run from supporters of all four teams, NNSW and the three zone chiefs, so please take my title and " go away " and maybe put your keyboard expertise in to your own club, rather then try to kick a club just because they are on the way up ...boooringggg !!!

Why Blue
13-09-2016, 10:57 AM
You obviously have not much time for the club, or maybe the previous administration, but your constant digs at the club is getting boring, the story was very positive, we have sponsors galore, committee galore, best training facilities in Newcastle, Concept gymnasium at Club azzurri, our own small sided pitch at club azzurri, lisle carr is immaculate and after hosting the ZL2 Grand finals on Saturday, have been getting a lot of feedback how well it was run from supporters of all four teams, NNSW and the three zone chiefs, so please take my title and " go away " and maybe put your keyboard expertise in to your own club, rather then try to kick a club just because they are on the way up ...boooringggg !!!

I'm happy for all clubs to be improving, that can only be a good thing

But why would nnswf just say ok to CCB because they have a new plan ??
As the article stated the CCB 2017 listed two personal in key positions that no longer fill those positions

What I find boring is your constant rabble about improvements yet nothing changes......boring!!!!!

Tonester
13-09-2016, 11:28 AM
I'm happy for all clubs to be improving, that can only be a good thing

But why would nnswf just say ok to CCB because they have a new plan ??
As the article stated the CCB 2017 listed two personal in key positions that no longer fill those positions

What I find boring is your constant rabble about improvements yet nothing changes......boring!!!!!

A bit unfair to Go Away,he's passionate about CCB and I for one hope that everything they're aiming for becomes reality. The NPL would be poorer without them. Prycey has done a great job and I enjoy my match days at Lisle Carr. No need to stick the knife in when they are making an effort to secure their future.

GO AWAY
13-09-2016, 11:33 AM
Mate,

We havn't just got a new plan, we have everything already, a plan is something you havn't got yet but you plan to in the future.

Everything NNSW want, CCB have as we speak, right now, you don't know facts WB so please just comment on things you do know about, that's probably everything but CCB.

As for the two " personal " , one, most people whinged about him anyway, ( unwarranted in my eyes ) and has done more then enough for the club, and the other, well he was non existent anyway, and we have people coming out of the woodwork wanting to be involved at the club, including tradesman wanting to donate their labour to do work at Lisle Carr, something we havnt had for a while. and players putting feelers out to come back, So pleaaaaaasssssse find something else to whinge about.

GO AWAY
13-09-2016, 11:34 AM
A bit unfair to Go Away,he's passionate about CCB and I for one hope that everything they're aiming for becomes reality. The NPL would be poorer without them. Prycey has done a great job and I enjoy my match days at Lisle Carr. No need to stick the knife in when they are making an effort to secure their future.

Much appreciated mate.

cobra23
13-09-2016, 01:36 PM

I cant believe that no one including myself have not bagged the shit out of PHEONIX-VALENTINE-RANGERS yet.
this club to me is a shambles for this comp.
zero ground - zero beer - zero criteria in place , etc etc etc , The list goes on. :popcorn:

ForeverRed
13-09-2016, 01:48 PM
Yeah, move them on, bring back the gunners

LongSufferingFan
13-09-2016, 06:44 PM
This is quite ridiculous having to wait until next week to see the format of the 2017 competition. Nnswf have full time staff. This decision should have been made months ago. Even if you want to wait until after the gf to make any announcements.

Anyone got any inside info or thoughts?

Sacchi
13-09-2016, 06:46 PM
Really hope to be proven wrong but it seems the writing could possibly be on the wall here, given the facts of this Herald article plus the apparent rumours on here of Kahibah having already been given the green light. Understand it happens in Newcastle with Magic/Olympic/Atown/Lambton all bunched together but given the size of Lake Macquarie, can't see Azzurri and Kahibah both being allowed to compete in the top flight due to their proximity.

Which, if it happens that way, smacks of a typical Northern under-the-table decision. Can't see what Kahibah have done to warrant inclusion; certainly nothing facilities-wise (this may change in future) and nothing results-wise either. Clubs like Lambton, Maitland, Adamstown and even South Cardiff going back into the late 90s have had a sustained period of being there or thereabouts for several seasons before going up. Kahibah should have to do the same.

As for the comment about needing time in NPL2 to regroup - please. Relegation is a hammer blow that some clubs - see Toronto, Cessnock - find it hard to recover from. Can only see this being exacerbated with the focus on youth development these days. One could argue Azzurri would never be in this position had they not been relagated by Mr Face in 2008, given the strength of their juniors in the years preceding.

NewyTy
13-09-2016, 07:05 PM
This is quite ridiculous having to wait until next week to see the format of the 2017 competition. Nnswf have full time staff. This decision should have been made months ago. Even if you want to wait until after the gf to make any announcements.

Anyone got any inside info or thoughts?

Last I heard is that 20th September is still possibly not the final date. Lots of application reviews and the process from what I've been told is quiet tedious. But you're right, this should have been done months ago. All good for clubs like Magic, Olympic, Edgy, etc... who know they'll remain in NPL but for Lakes/Southy and those NewFM clubs, even Charlestown with the rumours, who knows.

Clubs have had to postpone AGM's and end of year committee get togethers because the future is still not clear. Say what you will about the whole process, whether you favour it or not, all of this should have been done ages ago.

As for the Charlestown article, it looks as though they have a plan going forward. Unfortunately from the outside looking in and with rumours swirling, it seems as though they may struggle but alas I think it's best to wait it out. Securing a sponsor like Club Azzurri is a big plus and they have a lot of local support. I haven't dealt with the club too much as with New-FM clubs but fairly solid. For their sake I hope they stay up as the history of Highfields Azzurri (now CCB) is a proud one.

And as for Kahibah going to NPL, whether it's possible or not is not the question, I just want to add that as far as I know nothing has been green-lighted. If I was a betting man I'd have Lakes and South Cardiff to go up. Lakes IMO are certainties. They won all four grades, Macquarie Field meets the criteria and they have a solid backing of sponsors and volunteers.

ForeverRed
13-09-2016, 07:21 PM
Nnswf have had 3 years to make a decision on the makeup of 2017, why and how it's gone on this long wreaks of no leadership, why nnswf board members quiet on this

The Magician
13-09-2016, 08:08 PM
The clubs threw the spanner in the works when they pushed for open reserve grade... The clubs knew when the submissions were due... why didnt they get together before the submission due take to flex their chests in a serious manner like may or june?

As for Charlestown its a tough one... will all other clubs have the opportunity to change/update their submission after the due date... that's not really fair is it?

ForeverRed
13-09-2016, 08:18 PM
The clubs threw the spanner in the works when they pushed for open reserve grade... The clubs knew when the submissions were due... why didnt they get together before the submission due take to flex their chests in a serious manner like may or june?

As for Charlestown its a tough one... will all other clubs have the opportunity to change/update their submission after the due date... that's not really fair is it?

Probably not but it is nnswf

The Magician
13-09-2016, 08:23 PM
For example... What if Forever's great uncle Keithy-Joe passed and left his 6 bedroom, 4 bathroom, 5 garage, James Hardy inspired mansion sitting on 3423m at Cardiff to the mighty Gunners... Should Southy not have the opportunity to add that huge win-fall of $218,000 to their proposal after the due date? Image what it could do to Ulinga?

Procedural fairness should not only count when a negative incident occurs but also a positive... Would NNSWF let Southy update their Submission?... would it be fair?

namwob99
13-09-2016, 09:09 PM
If Kahibah are accepted and play in NPL1 next year, will that mean they've gone from ZL1 to NPL without winning a single thing?

ForeverRed
13-09-2016, 09:09 PM
Yeah makes total sense, bring back a team that finished pretty much bottom of the second tier. Extraordinary
Has nothing to do with results, kahibah can vouch for that

The Magician
13-09-2016, 09:43 PM
If Kahibah are accepted and play in NPL1 next year, will that mean they've gone from ZL1 to NPL without winning a single thing?

Hahahaha... Kahibah? Did they get Johnnie Cochrane to complete their NPL submission...

The Postman
13-09-2016, 09:49 PM
Coaches for 2017

Adamstown - Peter McGuinness
Broadmeadow - Ruben Zadkovich
Charlestown - Shane Pryce
Edgeworth - Damien Zane
Hamilton - Michael Bolch?
Lambton - James Pascoe?
Maitland - Dean Heffernan
Weston - Steve Piggott
Valentine - Darren Sills?

Belswans - Josh Rufo
Cessnock - Lino (not sure of last name)
Cooks Hill - Graham Law
Kahibah - Andre Gumprecht
Lakes - Anthony Richards?
Singleton - Dave Willoby?
South Cardiff - Andrew Packer?
Toronto - Adam Routledge
Thornton - Daryl McCallister
Wallsend - Dave Hodgson?
West Wallsend - Gary Rowe?

Most are confirmed, the others I'm not sure so they have the ?

NewyTy
13-09-2016, 10:59 PM
Coaches for 2017

Adamstown - Peter McGuinness
Broadmeadow - Ruben Zadkovich
Charlestown - Shane Pryce
Edgeworth - Damien Zane
Hamilton - Michael Bolch?
Lambton - James Pascoe?
Maitland - Dean Heffernan
Weston - Steve Piggott
Valentine - Darren Sills?

Belswans - Josh Rufo
Cessnock - Lino (not sure of last name)
Cooks Hill - Graham Law
Kahibah - Andre Gumprecht
Lakes - Anthony Richards?
Singleton - Dave Willoby?
South Cardiff - Andrew Packer?
Toronto - Adam Routledge
Thornton - Daryl McCallister
Wallsend - Dave Hodgson?
West Wallsend - Gary Rowe?

Most are confirmed, the others I'm not sure so they have the ?

Pretty sure I've heard or read that Rowe (Westy) and Willoughby (Singleton) will both stay on. Wouldn't be too confident about Dave Hodgson staying at Wallsend. Have heard he may play elsewhere. And Gumpsy isn't 100% at Kahibah just yet. NPL announcement may hinder him staying there. If my numbers are correct, only two New-FM coaches have a B-License which is needed in NPL1.

spamg172
14-09-2016, 01:02 AM
Law, Ritcho and Packer I believe is doing his. Surely Gumps must have or be getting his?

Bremsstrahlung
14-09-2016, 07:23 AM
No matter who plays NPL, the same top 50 players will be spread around these clubs. If Southy go up, they'll attract a few NPL players, if lakes go up, they'll attract a few NPL players, if kahibah go up same story. Just the way it is.

ForeverRed
14-09-2016, 08:56 AM
It makes it difficult for clubs to prepare their youth teams when you don't know what Comp you'll be in, this will only make for a lopsided NPL youth league once again as most current NPL teams have already shopped at the zone academy's

Tonester
14-09-2016, 10:06 AM
Why do everyone speculate when the announcement is just a few days away. Most of the stuff on here is just total rubbish you read year in year out,no one ever reveals their supposed source which leads to people like me to just ignore it as nothing more than gossip. Give me some factual content please.

LongSufferingFan
14-09-2016, 10:31 AM

And how unfair was this.

From my memory there was six or seven clubs that signed the complaint to NNSWFootball about wanting open reserve grade. They would have been the clubs that were always going to be in NPL1 next year anyway so what do they care if they delay the process?

I feel sorry for the other 13 or 14 clubs that have put a heap of work into an NPL application who are currently sitting in limbo because of the attitude of the top clubs. All clubs were given the opportunity to have input into the format a year ago and nobody complained until the last minute.

The trickle down effect is huge - NewFM (or NPL2) and even the Zone league competitions will potentially be impacted by the decision next week.

ForeverRed
14-09-2016, 10:36 AM
And how unfair was this.

From my memory there was six or seven clubs that signed the complaint to NNSWFootball about wanting open reserve grade. They would have been the clubs that were always going to be in NPL1 next year anyway so what do they care if they delay the process?

I feel sorry for the other 13 or 14 clubs that have put a heap of work into an NPL application who are currently sitting in limbo because of the attitude of the top clubs. All clubs were given the opportunity to have input into the format a year ago and nobody complained until the last minute.

The trickle down effect is huge - NewFM (or NPL2) and even the Zone league competitions will potentially be impacted by the decision next week.
all clubs who have applied for NPL should have been in attendance at the meeting where this was discussed not just those who signed it, maitland were the only ones who didnt sign

Trout
14-09-2016, 11:13 AM
Why do everyone speculate when the announcement is just a few days away. Most of the stuff on here is just total rubbish you read year in year out,no one ever reveals their supposed source which leads to people like me to just ignore it as nothing more than gossip. Give me some factual content please.

Great post.
The only FACT known is a conflict of interest between a member of the kahibah staff/ committe and a family member on the NPL selection panel.

NewyTy
14-09-2016, 11:44 AM
Law, Ritcho and Packer I believe is doing his. Surely Gumps must have or be getting his?

From what I heard the coaches had to have the B license when the applications were handed in

FMC
14-09-2016, 11:45 AM
all clubs who have applied for NPL should have been in attendance at the meeting where this was discussed not just those who signed it, maitland were the only ones who didnt sign

Valo & Maitland did not sign & Weston went against it as well at the meeting.

GO AWAY
14-09-2016, 03:04 PM
Heres my pick fpr NPL 2017

Magic
Olympic
Edgeworth
Charlestown
Lake Macquarie
Maitland
Weston
Adamstown
Lambton
Jets Youth
Toronto Awaba

Trout
14-09-2016, 03:21 PM
I think you are correct, except for Toronto.
Can't see them making the cut

Barry Dawson
14-09-2016, 03:26 PM
Valo are in for stormy weather if they think a move to Croudace Bay is the answer to their ground problems - where do they put 800+ cranky juniors?

GO AWAY
14-09-2016, 03:33 PM
I think you are correct, except for Toronto.
Can't see them making the cut

Yeah fair call, just wishful thinking, second thoughts, the coach they have named I don't think has any coaching certificates at all yet.

ForeverRed
14-09-2016, 03:54 PM
how can you put a submission in with a proposal to dress up a ground when most clubs involved are 80% ready to roll, I just cant see them making the cut, all npl clubs must have sole use of their grounds, that rules out cahill oval and lyle peacock, clear cut to me

BigSam
14-09-2016, 04:08 PM
Yeah fair call, just wishful thinking, second thoughts, the coach they have named I don't think has any coaching certificates at all yet.

Nothing on there facebook page or announcements to say who it is? Has been very quiet out that side of the lake since the end of the season, is this worrying?

GO AWAY- who is the coach?

seldom
14-09-2016, 04:25 PM
Nothing on there facebook page or announcements to say who it is? Has been very quiet out that side of the lake since the end of the season, is this worrying?

GO AWAY- who is the coach?

A.R. It's on the previous page

tucker's daughter
14-09-2016, 04:29 PM
Just been put up on the herald website that the NPL comp for next season will be an 11 team comp with a bye. No clubs relegated and Lake Macquarie promoted

BigSam
14-09-2016, 04:45 PM
A.R. It's on the previous page

Ahk, former player if my memory serves me correct? Was a decent footballer back in the day, club will surely push for him to get the relevant certificates now?

ForeverRed
14-09-2016, 04:47 PM
what a complete waste of time and energy for all concerned, any comp with a bye wreaks of poor administration

Swanky
14-09-2016, 05:15 PM
No Promotion & Relegation that is a Major step backwards

GO AWAY
14-09-2016, 05:30 PM
Ahk, former player if my memory serves me correct? Was a decent footballer back in the day, club will surely push for him to get the relevant certificates now?

Yeah very good player, loves the stags and will do the best thing for the club.

BigSam
14-09-2016, 05:37 PM
Yeah very good player, loves the stags and will do the best thing for the club.

Great to here, big potential out that way, was disappointing on the hill a few times this year, numbers wise... maybe this is part of the plan? Local Coach to get some locals back....

GO AWAY
14-09-2016, 05:37 PM
Great to here, big potential out that way, was disappointing on the hill a few times this year, numbers wise... maybe this is part of the plan? Local Coach to get some locals back....

You never know ;)

GO AWAY
14-09-2016, 05:39 PM
Just been put up on the herald website that the NPL comp for next season will be an 11 team comp with a bye. No clubs relegated and Lake Macquarie promoted

That's great news if true, what about this great news Why Blue, bring on 2017.

BigSam
14-09-2016, 05:43 PM
You never know ;)

Might even get one of the true locals in itself you back? help assist in the 3 year plan?

LongSufferingFan
14-09-2016, 05:44 PM
That's typical of NNSWF - leak the decision to the Herald a week before the announcement to the clubs...or do the clubs know already and are sworn to secrecy?

The Spy
14-09-2016, 05:56 PM
An 11 team competition is ridiculous.

ForeverRed
14-09-2016, 06:09 PM
An 11 team competition is ridiculous.

It's embarrassing, 3 years this decision took, I vote no confidence in northern board

The Postman
14-09-2016, 06:48 PM

We'll see.

The Postman
14-09-2016, 06:54 PM
It's embarrassing, 3 years this decision took, I vote no confidence in northern board

Some of the blame would have to lay with the FFA. NNSW seem to be running a tight rope, trying to keep the overlords happy and their 'premier' clubs happy too.

However NNSW do need to do a better job of communicating though, I don't think any club has been told anything yet either.

But if the 11 team NPL outcome is true, this year has sure been a colossal waste of time and money. Blind Freddy could have told you that Lakes were far and away the best team in NewFM this year.

Ker-Plunk
14-09-2016, 09:01 PM
wat a laugh keeping valo . they may be like the jets and play away every week . they may have their ground issues sorted by year 3 .

ForeverRed
14-09-2016, 09:14 PM
Northern have denied the story, typical reaction

Tonester
15-09-2016, 06:00 AM
Northern have denied the story, typical reaction

Like I said earlier why don't people wait for the announcement and then comment. It's just a waste of time speculating when no one on here has the slightest idea. You only end up looking dumb.

ForeverRed
15-09-2016, 10:52 AM
All confirmed

Zico
15-09-2016, 11:18 AM
All confirmed
As in the 11 clubs? Surely they won't have a bye as I thought it was against NPL regulations to have a bye?

Tonester
15-09-2016, 11:24 AM
All confirmed

By who?

ForeverRed
15-09-2016, 12:25 PM
A northern official, if it's not true i'll out him, unless they change it because it's been leaked

The Magician
15-09-2016, 12:46 PM
Will be back to 10 team comp by season start.... Jets still pushing for admission to NPL2 in Sydney

NED DEVINE
15-09-2016, 04:45 PM
Some things never change

How are Kahibah looking today ?
All positions filled at Azzurri
Where are all the death riders today ????

NED DEVINE
15-09-2016, 04:52 PM
Will be back to 10 team comp by season start.... Jets still pushing for admission to NPL2 in Sydney

That is not a chance in 100 the Jets Program will be in Sydney NPL 2 Next Year . Not a hope

NED DEVINE
15-09-2016, 04:54 PM
A northern official, if it's not true i'll out him, unless they change it because it's been leaked

Outrageous comment , but no surprise .
Did you think Cardiff South should be in ? They should not have been in back in 2008 !

NED DEVINE
15-09-2016, 04:56 PM
Like I said earlier why don't people wait for the announcement and then comment. It's just a waste of time speculating when no one on here has the slightest idea. You only end up looking dumb.

So you think Craig Kerry made it up to make himself look stupid ? Please !

ForeverRed
15-09-2016, 05:28 PM
Outrageous comment , but no surprise .
Did you think Cardiff South should be in ? They should not have been in back in 2008 !
Yes, maybe, but definitly deserved to be given a license in 2013, they were the second best club overall submissions so that should answer your silly comment, not sure what 2008 has to do with it

winner
15-09-2016, 05:48 PM
Yes, maybe, but definitly deserved to be given a license in 2013, they were the second best club overall submissions so that should answer your silly comment, not sure what 2008 has to do with it
Because 2008 is when Azzurri got kicked out of the comp ForeverRed

ForeverRed
15-09-2016, 06:53 PM
Haha, now I get it, maybe they should not have lied about the amount of money they had in the bank, not my problem, I'm not involved at the gunners any more but gee some people just can't give it a rest, I can't stop laughing

Tonester
15-09-2016, 08:49 PM
So you think Craig Kerry made it up to make himself look stupid ? Please !

Well Ned you've just proved a point although you don't only look dumb you sound dumb too!

Bremsstrahlung
15-09-2016, 08:50 PM
How many clubs got licenses?

prawnhead
16-09-2016, 09:29 PM
How are Kahibah looking today ?
All positions filled at Azzurri
Where are all the death riders today ????

Welcome back Ned. Think I remember some of your comments on this forum many years ago from around 2008 but obviously you're back.

From what I’m hearing around the traps, not too many people wanted to see CCB gone from NPL. What I’m hearing is that if the inept management at the club continued, then it was only a matter of time until ‘the death ride’.

Thankfully for CCB there has been a changing of the guard and no doubt the best thing for them. Let’s hope they can attract not only ‘new’ supporters, sponsors and players to the club – but also encourage the many who have left the club over the years (due to the crap management) to come back.

They are a club steeped in tradition from the old Azzurri days and in my opinion, with the right management, will become a local football powerhouse in the years to come.

Let’s face it mate, if they’d continued down the same path as the last few years then they probably didn’t deserve to be there. So I wouldn’t be spruiking off too much about ‘death riders’, I’d be just thankful that the changes at the club have happened.

tucker's daughter
17-09-2016, 12:16 AM
Welcome back Ned. Think I remember some of your comments on this forum many years ago from around 2008 but obviously you're back.

From what I’m hearing around the traps, not too many people wanted to see CCB gone from NPL. What I’m hearing is that if the inept management at the club continued, then it was only a matter of time until ‘the death ride’.

Thankfully for CCB there has been a changing of the guard and no doubt the best thing for them. Let’s hope they can attract not only ‘new’ supporters, sponsors and players to the club – but also encourage the many who have left the club over the years (due to the crap management) to come back.

They are a club steeped in tradition from the old Azzurri days and in my opinion, with the right management, will become a local football powerhouse in the years to come.

Let’s face it mate, if they’d continued down the same path as the last few years then they probably didn’t deserve to be there. So I wouldn’t be spruiking off too much about ‘death riders’, I’d be just thankful that the changes at the club have happened.

Great post prawnhead

magician
17-09-2016, 02:14 PM
If Pasquale is in the top 3 of young talent in nnsw we need to worry.
Could name 30 players that deserve it more then him

KirkVanHouten
17-09-2016, 04:34 PM

Go on then

ForeverRed
17-09-2016, 07:01 PM
Sounds like sour grapes

football_macigian23
17-09-2016, 10:16 PM
Edgy 3 - Bentleigh 1 - through to the semis of the finals series!

halo se7en
17-09-2016, 11:56 PM

How many Edgy games have you seen this year? I ask out of general curiosity.

magician
18-09-2016, 10:15 AM
How many Edgy games have you seen this year? I ask out of general curiosity.

10+

Speedymetric
18-09-2016, 10:27 AM
Pasquale has held his spot in a side for two seasons which has only lost a handful of games, won consecutive minor & major titles & gone deeper into knockout comps than any other NPL team before it. Surely if there were 30 players you can name better than him Edgy would have bought one in to take his place or at least dropped him.

Bremsstrahlung
18-09-2016, 12:05 PM
There will always be players who people think are more worthy. He's a got a chance, it's his to take.
I remember when Hoole was selected for Jets Youth, he was not the best by a long shot, but he seems to have made the most of the chance.
Kale was a much better player when he was selected, and for whatever reason, didn't quite succeed.
Yeh, there are probabaly a handful of better players, but he is being rewarded for 2 good seasons, Good luck to him.

spamg172
18-09-2016, 06:47 PM
Rhys cooper must be a bit hard done by. IMO one of the top handful of players in the comp regardless of age

winner
18-09-2016, 08:57 PM
Rhys cooper must be a bit hard done by. IMO one of the top handful of players in the comp regardless of age

I believe it's only for players who are younger than 20 this year ?

GO AWAY
20-09-2016, 10:06 AM
So what time is the " official " announcement from NNSW for NPL next year, anybody know ?

Imyourhero
20-09-2016, 10:18 AM
Half past whenever they feel like it

GO AWAY
20-09-2016, 11:01 AM
Now all official boys.

Trout
20-09-2016, 11:06 AM
Now all official boys. link please mAte

GO AWAY
20-09-2016, 11:12 AM
Not that clever sorry mate, but two divisions 11 teams in each

NPL as suggested earlier
Northern League one - All newfm teams plus New Lambton

Trout
20-09-2016, 11:13 AM
Now all official boys. cool
Age groups?

Zico
20-09-2016, 11:22 AM
Just shows the lack of leadership and common sense in NNSWF by going with a bye, Valo are a basket case and a blight on the local game yet they keep them in the comp.
Why not promote another club and run with 12 sides if they wanted to keep them in it, I'm sure Wallsend another club in the NEWFM would be capable of doing a better job than Valo.

Zico
20-09-2016, 11:36 AM
http://www.theherald.com.au/story/4176363/lake-macquarie-in-revamped-npl/

football_macigian23
20-09-2016, 11:38 AM
Does anyone have information on when clubs can trial NPL Youth teams??

The Postman
20-09-2016, 12:03 PM
So nothing changes, great name for the 2nd Division too.

EH9
20-09-2016, 12:22 PM
Does anyone have information on when clubs can trial NPL Youth teams??

Whenever they like

NED DEVINE
20-09-2016, 12:53 PM

Oh to have so much knowledge without being informed .
Azzurri are supposed to have been broke for last 10 years

Imyourhero
20-09-2016, 01:45 PM
What an amazingly revamped comp. Jeez i tell you what boys, we're gunna be developing some top notch players with all these amazing changes!

The Postman
20-09-2016, 02:03 PM
Will Northern League One have 1sts, 20s and 18s?

GO AWAY
20-09-2016, 02:07 PM
Will Northern League One have 1sts, 20s and 18s?

1st, 23s, 19s, 17s,15s

dan
20-09-2016, 02:07 PM
1sts, 23's, 19's, 17's, 15's

Dontknowmuch
20-09-2016, 02:11 PM
Oh to have so much knowledge without being informed .
Azzurri are supposed to have been broke for last 10 years

I wouldnt be gloating I am told Azzurri were very lucky to scrape thru and still have a lot of debt it happens when you spend more than you bring in. I hope those who have taken over do a lot better job than the previous ones where $$$$ are concerned. Always hard to knock volunteers but clubs cannot be run by one person things get missed and its not sustainable. Good luck to the new crew and thank you to the old crew there is alot of hardwork ahead of them.

NewyTy
20-09-2016, 02:14 PM
Five games on the one day for Northern League One?

Jardelsimage
20-09-2016, 02:22 PM
What an amazingly revamped comp. Jeez i tell you what boys, we're gunna be developing some top notch players with all these amazing changes!

Once again Northern have proven to be incompetent, from building a 5m shite facility to running a elite comp with a bye, developing players is the last thing on there minds.
Have some balls and drop teams that don't perform or don't conform to the magical level they want.
NNSWFA needs a clean out of all the cronies we have running the show, starting at the top.
Should be all 10 team comps from NBN to ZL3 and as said before cumulating to NPL grand final. Is it that hard?

Dontknowmuch
20-09-2016, 02:44 PM
Once again Northern have proven to be incompetent, from building a 5m shite facility to running a elite comp with a bye, developing players is the last thing on there minds.
Have some balls and drop teams that don't perform or don't conform to the magical level they want.
NNSWFA needs a clean out of all the cronies we have running the show, starting at the top.
Should be all 10 team comps from NBN to ZL3 and as said before cumulating to NPL grand final. Is it that hard?

I think NNSW have made the correct call, its not there fault that only 11 teams meet all the criteria. Why should they punish a fully qualified club for the sake of having a 10 team comp to be convienient.

The Postman
20-09-2016, 02:46 PM
Gala Day set up for the Under 15s, shared around each ground every week

Because Premier Men's Football

Stanley
20-09-2016, 02:51 PM

Brilliant, the most sensible post yet. A bye is ridiculous, it should be 8 team comp. 12 months of planning to achieve this outcome, all the hard work of volunteers to achieve what !!!!

NewyTy
20-09-2016, 02:52 PM
Gala Day set up for the Under 15s, shared around each ground every week

Because Premier Men's Football

On a plus, will bring some $$$ to the club hosting. On the downside, volunteers and what not needed for an extra day. Not sure if it's going to work or not in terms of developing players.

ForeverRed
20-09-2016, 03:32 PM
I wouldnt be gloating I am told Azzurri were very lucky to scrape thru and still have a lot of debt it happens when you spend more than you bring in. I hope those who have taken over do a lot better job than the previous ones where $$$$ are concerned. Always hard to knock volunteers but clubs cannot be run by one person things get missed and its not sustainable. Good luck to the new crew and thank you to the old crew there is alot of hardwork ahead of them.
Have they paid for their grandstand yet or is northern and the clubs still wearing that cost

NED DEVINE
20-09-2016, 05:00 PM
Have they paid for their grandstand yet or is northern and the clubs still wearing that cost

You would probably have to check that with a NNSW Balance Sheet for around 2005 .
In actual fact probably be better to ring John Spero , as he built AND PAID FOR IT HIMSELF .

Zico
20-09-2016, 05:09 PM
1sts, 23's, 19's, 17's, 15's
This is another reason why I look at NNSWF and just shake my head, if they want the 2nd tier clubs to get into line with the NPL clubs then surely they would give them the same restrictions as in the top 20 player points system and the same age groups.

Zico
20-09-2016, 05:11 PM
You would probably have to check that with a NNSW Balance Sheet for around 2005 .
In actual fact probably be better to ring John Spero , as he built AND PAID FOR IT HIMSELF .
I heard back then when the shit hit the fan that Spero paid for it himself as Azzurri ran out of money and therefore didn't have the money to pay him?

GO AWAY
20-09-2016, 05:44 PM
So now Charlestown are in NPL you have to bring stuff up from ten years ago ? Desperate to tarnish this club, well too bad, we have come through the other side and we as a club is looking forward to what we have in front of us, not backward.

Bremsstrahlung
20-09-2016, 08:54 PM
Having a bye is such a ridiculous idea when it could be avoided.
Were clubs given feedback as to why they were not accepted?
Id like to see a transparent process at least at club official level so that if clubs address their failings they will be granted a NPL license.

Eg. I wonder what happened to the criteria that southy met a few years ago to get a NPL license for them to lose it.
Do they provide kahibah and beswans and Wallsend and Toronto a list of things they need to be included?
What happens when Valentine can't get croudace bay up to scratch in time to play their games there, do they lose their NPL license?
So many questions.

howardyou
20-09-2016, 08:56 PM
In a good news story, congratulations to New Lambton FC for the promotion to First Div! Lots of hard work being done by the club to set up a solid base for the future.

Premy
20-09-2016, 08:56 PM
This is another reason why I look at NNSWF and just shake my head, if they want the 2nd tier clubs to get into line with the NPL clubs then surely they would give them the same restrictions as in the top 20 player points system and the same age groups.

That would be to sensible.

late_to_the_game
20-09-2016, 10:07 PM
On a plus, will bring some $$$ to the club hosting. On the downside, volunteers and what not needed for an extra day. Not sure if it's going to work or not in terms of developing players.
Worked ok for "Elite 15's" the two years before the NPL youth started. I think Taylor Regan won it one year coaching a CCB team?

GO AWAY
21-09-2016, 09:54 AM
Worked ok for "Elite 15's" the two years before the NPL youth started. I think Taylor Regan won it one year coaching a CCB team?

Yes he did, and I may be wrong, but I think there is only three players still there from that U15 side. Only three or four years ago ??

A few went to Jets the following year who probably shouldntve, and are now scattered everywhere through NPL, even the best player, or one of the best from that year choosing to play Newfm ?

Hotline
21-09-2016, 11:01 AM
In a good news story, congratulations to New Lambton FC for the promotion to First Div! Lots of hard work being done by the club to set up a solid base for the future.

Do you know where they plan to play out of? Alder Pk, Novacastrian, Adamstown Oval?

Bremsstrahlung
21-09-2016, 11:15 AM
Please explain what you mean by a "blight on the local game" they did not finish last, the were competitive all season... what is your argument?

I think the issue is probably regarding facilities, which NNSW have said was the foundation for npl licensing.
The 2 grounds they provided:
Cahill oval - shared with rugby league, cricket pitch, there are alcohol licensing issues in the past, they were told pitch was unsuitable for play last year...
CB complex - no covered grandstand, poor pitch, not fenced, etc etc.

The Magician
21-09-2016, 11:15 AM
Do you know where they plan to play out of? Alder Pk, Novacastrian, Adamstown Oval?

Alder Park

howardyou
21-09-2016, 01:34 PM

Alder Park is about to undergo a fairly extensive face lift. Irrigation and drainage is being installed this year along with perimeter fencing. Additional Lighting is currently being installed. There were some rumors flying around earlier, but I can confirm that Newcastle Council is paying for none of this. The club has worked very hard over the past few years to get into a position to be able to carry out these works, by fund-raising and obtaining grants where possible.

Undercover seating is also planned for the future.

Trout
21-09-2016, 01:41 PM
Facilities are still very below average at Alder Park

Barry Dawson
21-09-2016, 02:00 PM
Cut them some slack.
It's still in living memory that cars were being burnt out on a vacant block on Darling Street - look where they are now!
It's no Cahill Oval - but sounds like they have plans and coin.
The disrepair of some of the facilities in both top tier competitions lends to attention being spent in this area by a few clubs - not just those trying to have a go

ForeverRed
21-09-2016, 02:46 PM
Alder Park is about to undergo a fairly extensive face lift. Irrigation and drainage is being installed this year along with perimeter fencing. Additional Lighting is currently being installed. There were some rumors flying around earlier, but I can confirm that Newcastle Council is paying for none of this. The club has worked very hard over the past few years to get into a position to be able to carry out these works, by fund-raising and obtaining grants where possible.

Undercover seating is also planned for the future.

But there's currently nothing in place, where's as most newfm clubs have 80% of criteria in place already so if new lambton gain a spot with zero in place then why can't a current club with 80% in place fill the 12th position in NPL, if bom right I don't believe there is even a seat to sit on at alder park, not one, nothing against new lambton but I amazed how this can happen when newfm clubs can't gain promotion to NPL for not having all criteria covered

NED DEVINE
21-09-2016, 03:21 PM
Well Ned you've just proved a point although you don't only look dumb you sound dumb too!

Tonester - who looks dumb now ? Craig Kerry was spot on
Are there no mirrors at your house

howardyou
21-09-2016, 05:24 PM
But there's currently nothing in place, where's as most newfm clubs have 80% of criteria in place already so if new lambton gain a spot with zero in place then why can't a current club with 80% in place fill the 12th position in NPL, if bom right I don't believe there is even a seat to sit on at alder park, not one, nothing against new lambton but I amazed how this can happen when newfm clubs can't gain promotion to NPL for not having all criteria covered

Because NPL rules are non-negotiable terms that are "must haves" to be included. NL1 has targets that provide flexibility for clubs to expand and grow sustainably. Also, we don't have "zero in place". We have not only a long term development plan for Alder Park, but more in place in terms of club administration strategies, including youth development pathways than some other New FM clubs. Not to mention the sheer number of juniors (1300).

Yes, facilities are our weak point. But this is being addressed. Rome wasn't built in a day.
Being booted from Adamstown Oval a few years ago created a problems for us in this regard, but long term may strengthen us.

Trout
21-09-2016, 08:32 PM
Off topic, but good to see past nnsw player of the year starting in the 10 role for Blacktown tonight, remember reading a few comments in herald and on this forum stating he was ' overrated' ...2 years as a starter in the blacktown team, he is no mug..

namwob99
21-09-2016, 09:48 PM
Off topic, but good to see past nnsw player of the year starting in the 10 role for Blacktown tonight, remember reading a few comments in herald and on this forum stating he was ' overrated' ...2 years as a starter in the blacktown team, he is no mug..
Played well in the GF last week too.

ForeverRed
21-09-2016, 10:45 PM
He should of got a trial at the jets 2 years ago, but the jets don't do that shit

youngenwithafootballbrain
22-09-2016, 01:13 AM
Thoughts on player movements due to new revamped competition? Can Lakes attract some quality fringe first graders? Piggot has shown players are attracted to his coaching, Zadkovic to magic will be a big draw. Can bar TV get better effing commentators lol!
My first thought is an obvious one though, Edgy and Zaney will have little to no changes, only one maybe Moriyasu due to visa regulations and shit like that but if he's good to go I don't see many changes maybe an bringing in an experienced midfielder.
Pete McPhersons maybe Lakes go to man after him and Lambton falling out last year.
Thoughts?

Tonester
22-09-2016, 07:33 AM
Tonester - who looks dumb now ? Craig Kerry was spot on
Are there no mirrors at your house

Some people just haven't got a clue. If you had readthe article more closely your eyes would have noticed phrases such as 'appears likely ', 'seems to be ' etc which to anyone with a basic grasp of the English language does not allude to factual comment. Now it is fact,it wasn't at the time of print. Over to you peabrain.

winner
22-09-2016, 08:35 AM
Thoughts on player movements due to new revamped competition? Can Lakes attract some quality fringe first graders? Piggot has shown players are attracted to his coaching, Zadkovic to magic will be a big draw. Can bar TV get better effing commentators lol!
My first thought is an obvious one though, Edgy and Zaney will have little to no changes, only one maybe Moriyasu due to visa regulations and shit like that but if he's good to go I don't see many changes maybe an bringing in an experienced midfielder.
Pete McPhersons maybe Lakes go to man after him and Lambton falling out last year.
Thoughts?
Hasn't McPherson already been announced as signing for Olympic ?

tucker's daughter
22-09-2016, 07:12 PM
Peter McPherson to Olympic Michael Finlayson to jaffas
Ridge Marpu to jaffas
Bennett Kelly to Adamstown
Abe Wheelhouse to Adamstown
Jamie Byrnes to Weston
Ruben Zadkovich to magic

Tonester
22-09-2016, 08:54 PM
Peter McPherson to Olympic Michael Finlayson to jaffas
Ridge Marpu to jaffas
Bennett Kelly to Adamstown
Abe Wheelhouse to Adamstown
Jamie Byrnes to Weston
Ruben Zadkovich to magic

What did you do?Throw a whole heap of names in a bag and draw them out???Where do you get this information from. Exactly what I have been saying,just throw stuff out there and see what sticks. Where is the evidence.

EH9
23-09-2016, 09:26 AM
What did you do?Throw a whole heap of names in a bag and draw them out???Where do you get this information from. Exactly what I have been saying,just throw stuff out there and see what sticks. Where is the evidence.

I am not sure, but I think the previous post to Tucker's asked for 'Rumours'!!!

SHUT THE FORUM DOWN! No one can prove anything they write on here.

GO AWAY
23-09-2016, 09:47 AM
Last I heard Mcpherson was going to Olympic after knocking back Toronto Awaba, his junior club I think and Abe Wheelhouse was confirmed at Toronto Awaba.

The Postman
23-09-2016, 11:56 AM
Last I heard Mcpherson was going to Olympic after knocking back Toronto Awaba, his junior club I think and Abe Wheelhouse was confirmed at Toronto Awaba.

Unfortunately heard differently, The Jets connection at Rosebuds with McGuiness could see Abe and a few more ex Jets to Adamstown.

Mr_BoJaNgLeS
23-09-2016, 12:21 PM
Scott Smith to lakes
B.Hughes retired
J.Johnson leaving CCb
Can confirm goaway?

GO AWAY
23-09-2016, 12:27 PM
Ben Hughes correct
Scott smith I doubt it
JJ I'm not sure

Mr_BoJaNgLeS
23-09-2016, 12:44 PM
Doubt all you like. Led to believe offer is on the table.
Clean out at CCB or unhappy campers?

Tonester
23-09-2016, 01:06 PM
I am not sure, but I think the previous post to Tucker's asked for 'Rumours'!!!

SHUT THE FORUM DOWN! No one can prove anything they write on here.
Rumors are posted by people who feels the need to be heard even though they have nothing to say

KirkVanHouten
23-09-2016, 02:13 PM
Sam Powell to Olympic for $30,000 I've heard

The Magician
23-09-2016, 02:43 PM
Sam Powell to Olympic for $30,000 I've heard

D Ireland will not like being the former highest paid ($1300) player now... $1450 a week for Sam... not bad

The Dunster
23-09-2016, 03:03 PM
D Ireland will not like being the former highest paid ($1300) player now... $1450 a week for Sam... not bad

How much do these team contribute financially to their clubs ? Are they actually making money or is it a case of robbing the juniors to fund the senior teams ?

I don't know so just asking a question. Nothing against the players or clubs.

The Postman
23-09-2016, 08:41 PM
Add these to rumour mill

Berlin
Hodgson
Hakin

To Cooks Hill believe it or not.