PDA

View Full Version : fan boycott

parksey
24-01-2016, 10:15 PM
I urge all jets fans to join me in my boycott of all future jets games (melbourne and coast away aside) until the club is run in some sort of semi-professional state, which includes the signing of competent coaching staff, management and players.

Please post your names in this thread along with your credit card details to show your support.

Nothing will change for this club until they realise the fans won't accept such mediocrity; 10,000 fans showing up each week has been a disaster in the long run. People have the choice to not support things they don't believe in, that's what makes 'straya great.

StannyCFCJET
24-01-2016, 10:42 PM
I urge all jets fans to join me in my boycott of all future jets games (melbourne and coast away aside) until the club is run in some sort of semi-professional state, which includes the signing of competent coaching staff, management and players.

Please post your names in this thread along with your credit card details to show your support.

Nothing will change for this club until they realise the fans won't accept such mediocrity; 10,000 fans showing up each week has been a disaster in the long run. People have the choice to not support things they don't believe in, that's what makes 'straya great.

credit card details hmmm seems legit mine is **** **** **** **** account name is Scott Miller aplogise if im a bit low on funds

plague
24-01-2016, 10:58 PM
Kushem al-Fadich
exp 07/18

If anyone's keen to enforce the boycott you can come over to my place and watched I just ordered a sweet new TV tonight. Who knew Harvey Norman took credit card over the phone?

lquiquer
24-01-2016, 10:59 PM
FFS I booked Perth away ....Can I get a refund?

lquiquer
24-01-2016, 11:04 PM

I think we should all (10K) go to Thailand next month with the Good Membah......

parksey
24-01-2016, 11:21 PM
If anyone's keen to enforce the boycott you can come over to my place and watched I just ordered a sweet new TV tonight. Who knew Harvey Norman took credit card over the phone?

sweet as mate, i'm just ordering a new land cruiser so i'll drive up for the game next week.

lquiquer
24-01-2016, 11:33 PM
10K plastic fans could be an option and if FFA gets rid of us then better than suffer like we did for last 6 years.....FFA not committed....by the way didn't Carney say 12 months ago it's going to get worse bfore it gets better...? Can it get worse

MFKS
25-01-2016, 11:02 AM
I think we should all (10K) go to Thailand next month with the Good Membah......

15 mins into yesterdays game with a lead and playing well and with a win under the belt last week I was thinking **** I am gonna miss watching these ****s for a couple of games.

30 Mins later though and that thought had passed.

The ****s are on TV over there and I ain't even gonna bother watching and I am gonna make sure of it.

When I know they are playing I am organising something to keep me away from watching them.

2 games time and I get a break from the carnage.

Thank ****

OmeletteDuFromage
25-01-2016, 06:06 PM
Ill be at the Bris away game

parksey
25-01-2016, 09:21 PM
then nothing will change

Couscous
26-01-2016, 07:53 PM
The ****s are on TV over there and I ain't even gonna bother watching and I am gonna make sure of it.

Great work, sir.

Too often, we men forget to invest time in our loved ones, preferring to watch the footy or surf RedTube. Simple things - a smile; asking how her day was and listening empathetically to her response; organising a surprise dinner party for her with her (not your) friends; telling her she looks great this morning - go such a long way, even if they're only occasional.

These acts significantly increase the frequency and intensity of coitus.

Couscous
26-01-2016, 07:58 PM
Oh, and Plague: may you delete my credit details from your post? My bank asked me not to make them public (I've since deleted my post).

Jetmaster
26-01-2016, 08:35 PM
Great work, sir.

Too often, we men forget to invest time in our loved ones, preferring to watch the footy or surf RedTube.

Tube Galore or stfu.

MFKS
26-01-2016, 08:47 PM
Great work, sir.

Too often, we men forget to invest time in our loved ones, preferring to watch the footy or surf RedTube. Simple things - a smile; asking how her day was and listening empathetically to her response; organising a surprise dinner party for her with her (not your) friends; telling her she looks great this morning - go such a long way, even if they're only occasional.

These acts significantly increase the frequency and intensity of coitus.

Thanks for the advice but I pretty much have a good handle on increasing her interest to increase the intensity of coitus already I am afraid

lquiquer
26-01-2016, 08:52 PM
Thanks for the advice but I pretty much have a good handle on increasing her interest to increase the intensity of coitus already I am afraid

:lulzturtle: Couscous employed by MedHelp?

synapse101
26-01-2016, 09:25 PM

Ha Ha Parksey, you weren't going to be at any games coming up anyway were you?

The Dunster
26-01-2016, 09:40 PM

http://cdn.chud.com/9/9f/9fa1d71f_Leia_luke_kiss.jpeg

A bit of Role play Member.

plague
26-01-2016, 11:18 PM
Oh, and Plague: may you delete my credit details from your post? My bank asked me not to make them public (I've since deleted my post).

Don't worry boss, it's all maxed out anyway.

Bloody Parksey and his new Landy.

plague
26-01-2016, 11:19 PM

Cash or card?

q-money
27-01-2016, 12:47 AM
Cash or card?

:rof:

Superdylan
27-01-2016, 08:49 AM
Buycotting Wellington at home as I have my cousins 18th in Sydney that night. And then Brisbane in febaury well there's the Fanny's ball at Argyle house that night so can't miss that.

MFKS
27-01-2016, 03:10 PM
Cash or card?

Nice one

Costs nothing to be nice though

Anyway when I am sitting back getting my lap dance I will be thinking thanks Plague

hawk
27-01-2016, 07:11 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkZD7Hgf9hg

parksey
27-01-2016, 08:09 PM
Buycotting Wellington at home as I have my cousins 18th in Sydney that night. And then Brisbane in febaury well there's the Fanny's ball at Argyle house that night so can't miss that.

love it, dyl

parksey
02-02-2016, 02:18 PM
bump

lquiquer
03-02-2016, 01:25 PM
Should have booked my trek to Nepal in march.........Not a chance to watch Jerks play over there above 4000m