PDA

View Full Version : The Politics/Religion/Conspiracies Deathmatch Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20

pv4
27-06-2019, 07:40 AM
Isn't he already over a million worth of donations?

I'd call that plenty of support.

I don't doubt a certain amount of people support him, but I do want to note the "charity" hosting the fundraiser themselves donated at least 100k of that in, and I assume more not-for-profit tax-free organizations have done similar.

Frodo
27-06-2019, 09:05 AM
nah, its not about that at all.

its about whenever a 'werker' is dudded by the big evil corporations the usual suspects are out there siding with the great unwashed.

but this time, it seems Folau is the first ever person in the country sacked for the right reason.

amazing coincidence.

I work in a very heavily unionised workplace. There is a certain point at which they will laugh in your face and help the boss pack your things for you. If it's in writing and you do the wrong thing, they can't do anything and won't want to waste any resources on you.

I mean they will strike at an increase in the price of vending machines, but if you do something that's specifically written into our contract, bye bye buddy.

So far I haven't seen any legal expert back up his claim as even plausible, let alone likely to win. So I don't see why the Union would waste it's money trying to help someone who clearly breached his contract.

The Dunster
27-06-2019, 09:06 AM
I don't doubt a certain amount of people support him, but I do want to note the "charity" hosting the fundraiser themselves donated at least 100k of that in, and I assume more not-for-profit tax-free organizations have done similar.

The Rules on not-for profit organisations and their tax exemption status are rather strict. I think Izzy and friends might be in a spot of bother with the ATO soon.

plague
27-06-2019, 10:47 AM
So far I haven't seen any legal expert back up his claim as even plausible, let alone likely to win. So I don't see why the Union would waste it's money trying to help someone who clearly breached his contract.

huh?

the union officials im talking about are the same ones who fire up about gay marriage, boat people and climate change.
they've never once in their life stayed in their lane.

these pricks love the limelight, and have not one ounce of time for the actual 'worker' out there.

plague
27-06-2019, 11:04 AM
I work in a very heavily unionised workplace. There is a certain point at which they will laugh in your face and help the boss pack your things for you. If it's in writing and you do the wrong thing, they can't do anything and won't want to waste any resources on you.

and again, for the record. this is what i believe unions should be there for, and am glad that unions exist.

the wankers im talking about having nothing to do with the actual benefits of the workers, they are just angling for political positions and rim jobs from the media.

The Dunster
27-06-2019, 03:37 PM
and again, for the record. this is what i believe unions should be there for, and am glad that unions exist.

the wankers im talking about having nothing to do with the actual benefits of the workers, they are just angling for political positions and rim jobs from the media.

I agree. Once they gave the nod to the Accord nonsense in the 1980's their days of being for the workers was well and truly over.
Although, the unions were not exactly friendly towards Whitlam either so the shift to the right / neo-liberalism by Unions has been around quite a while.

Couscous
30-06-2019, 04:27 PM
I would also like to point out how unwelcome I was at my first childs "Mothers Group" meeting when my mrs couldn't go but we still wanted our little one to socialize and for us to learn all the parenting hacks on offer still. Or the death stares I get when I use the parents room at a Westfield.

It's just you, pv4. I was welcomed and titillated.

Bon
01-07-2019, 09:37 AM
I would also like to point out how unwelcome I was at my first childs "Mothers Group" meeting when my mrs couldn't go but we still wanted our little one to socialize and for us to learn all the parenting hacks on offer still.

I don't think it was because you were unwelcome. I think it was cause they were all a little intimidated about the hectic DILF they had to control themselves around.. :gent:

pv4
01-07-2019, 01:16 PM
I don't think it was because you were unwelcome. I think it was cause they were all a little intimidated about the hectic DILF they had to control themselves around.. :gent:

Wise words, and perfectly aligns with the post above yours.

MFKS
03-07-2019, 10:02 PM
Now that I am back from my latest holiday

FFS How can I get banned for trolling of all things

Was the funniest thing I have heard in ages

Anyway moving on

Why is no one talking about Google getting caught out trying to rig the 2020 election the other day ??

The leftists have spent the last 3 years talking about Russians meddling g in the election in 2016 and these leftist ****ers in Silicon Valley have been caught actually tampering in an election

When they were exposed they even had the audacity to censor videos on YouTube with false privacy claims

Gonna make things even sweeter when Trump salutes again next year and we have 4 more years of these snowflakes tears

plague
03-07-2019, 10:38 PM
Why is no one talking about Google getting caught out trying to rig the 2020 election the other day ??

The leftists have spent the last 3 years talking about Russians meddling g in the election in 2016 and these leftist ****ers in Silicon Valley have been caught actually tampering in an election

When they were exposed they even had the audacity to censor videos on YouTube with false privacy claims

Gonna make things even sweeter when Trump salutes again next year and we have 4 more years of these snowflakes tears

huh?
you think anyone is changing their vote based on something they see on social media?
Americans just went through the most polarizing election ever and had the 'worst' ever candidate against the 'most qualified' candidate and the bloke with no chance got it in a landslide.

nothing google/facebook etc can do in the next 18 months can change the outcome. the people on social media are there to be reassured that they are doing the right thing. they dont care for or even want alternate views. Not 1 Trump supporter is gonna get force fed Biden or Bernie videos and go...."yanno what, i was wrong all along here let me change sides"

the woke election was lost. the woke kiddies have given up. if you think they couldnt be bothered turning up for Hillary just wait til you see what they do for Biden.

that bloke is detested by both sides.

Trump, barring a major major ****up, walks this in.

MFKS
04-07-2019, 12:51 PM
huh?
you think anyone is changing their vote based on something they see on social media?
Americans just went through the most polarizing election ever and had the 'worst' ever candidate against the 'most qualified' candidate and the bloke with no chance got it in a landslide.

nothing google/facebook etc can do in the next 18 months can change the outcome. the people on social media are there to be reassured that they are doing the right thing. they dont care for or even want alternate views. Not 1 Trump supporter is gonna get force fed Biden or Bernie videos and go...."yanno what, i was wrong all along here let me change sides"

the woke election was lost. the woke kiddies have given up. if you think they couldnt be bothered turning up for Hillary just wait til you see what they do for Biden.

that bloke is detested by both sides.

Trump, barring a major major ****up, walks this in.

No doubt Trump is winning in a canter

It just so funny watching these leftist ****ers at Goggle Facebook etc get exposed for the frauds they are. Clowns are too busy trying to change the world with their social agenda they have lost sight of reality

Looking forward to Trump actually doing 2 things

Leaving Twitter and going to.an alternate platform
Forcing the to either act as a platform or a publisher and putting their necks where they don't want to go

The Dunster
04-07-2019, 12:57 PM
There's really no need to vote Trump out. It's a token position anyway.
If the left were serious they'd destroy their own political representatives and parties first. Then look into getting rid of the conservatives.

Frodo
04-07-2019, 03:21 PM

If they are half as sweet as yours I can understand why you like them so much.

The Dunster
09-07-2019, 06:59 PM
Next week it will be the 40th Anniversary of Jimmy Carter's Crisis of Confidence Speech.

It's a little long and tough to get through but I think for younger people here it will demonstrate that there were once good men, with good ideas in politics.
Unfortunately, integrity and good ideas was as popular then as it is today and he lost in a landslide to Ronald Reagan and the big money conservative movement that is essentially still in charge today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYWqveU1Tdk&t=295s

plague
16-07-2019, 02:50 PM
This latest Trump stuff is why i enjoy his presidency, and routinely marvel as to whether he is the smartest politician ever to have lived, or a raving idiot who always, ALWAYS lands on his feet.

By him attacking the 4 rouge Democrats, hes completely hijacked the nomination process, and started everyone thinking that these 4 are the actual heads of the Democrats.
Everyone is out there thinking, "we cant have these lunatics in charge, I aint voting Democrat". The republicans have just as many unelectable weirdos on their side, but they always seem to be able to reside under the surface where they dont do too much damage to the party.

This poor AOC lady has no ****ing idea who shes picked a fight with. Hes way too smart for her, not that she helps herself at all. She should be the future of the party, but you can also see her political career end in tatters before shes even qualified to run for President.

Also, whether the tweets were 'racist' or not, you are allowed to criticise people of colour and ethnicity. The problem is that everyone has descended this conversation into a "racist/not racist" argument when the real question should have been are these tweets appropriate toward a fellow elected official.

the boy has cried wolf too many times and its worn thin. Democrats are fighting a losing battle here. Again, they should go back to policy and attack him there, but nope, the ego of 'winning' the twitter fight has derailed them all.

traffic light
16-07-2019, 09:48 PM
Also, whether the tweets were 'racist' or not, you are allowed to criticise people of colour and ethnicity. The problem is that everyone has descended this conversation into a "racist/not racist" argument when the real question should have been are these tweets appropriate toward a fellow elected official.

Well summised.
The false racist cries are from those usual types who need to dig deep to find offense to Trumps words. Yeah they are scathing but not hating on race.

Any mature person can reply better than these muppets.

pv4
17-07-2019, 07:47 AM
We would all tell someone from Detroit to go back to the totally broken and crime-riddled place they came from though, right?

plague
17-07-2019, 09:24 AM
We would all tell someone from Detroit to go back to the totally broken and crime-riddled place they came from though, right?

Huh?
Hasn't Trump said this about 400 times to loudmouth officials from places like Detroit, San Francisco and New York?

However they want to frame it, the main target of those tweets has been caught out making disparaging remarks about America, and it's strongest allies.

You'll have to decide whether her comments are appropriate for an elected official in the same way you judge Trump. Because I don't think anyone is doing that fairly.

plague
17-07-2019, 09:27 AM
Dems: "there are people in cages"
Trump: "Obama built those cages"
Dems: " but it needs to be fixed"
Trump: " ok let's pass legislation"
Dems: "RUSSIA"

pv4
17-07-2019, 10:04 AM
Huh?
Hasn't Trump said this about 400 times to loudmouth officials from places like Detroit, San Francisco and New York?

However they want to frame it, the main target of those tweets has been caught out making disparaging remarks about America, and it's strongest allies.

You'll have to decide whether her comments are appropriate for an elected official in the same way you judge Trump. Because I don't think anyone is doing that fairly.

Oh I was saying my comment with the opposite tone of voice to how you read it.

plague
17-07-2019, 10:38 AM
this all reminds me of the scene in one of the Batman movies where hes fighting Bane and kills the lights to try and get him in the dark and Bane is all like "bah, i was born in this shit, you aint beating me down here".

this is what its like when the dopes continually go down in the gutter where Trump resides.
they will never win on his home turf.

The Dunster
17-07-2019, 12:14 PM
Anyone heard the rumour about Scarlett Johansson being named as the next James Bond - apparently she's going to be black as well. [it has to be a piss-take surely ?]

Should take a lot of the heat off Trump.

plague
17-07-2019, 12:39 PM
Anyone heard the rumour about Scarlett Johansson being named as the next James Bond - apparently she's going to be black as well. [it has to be a piss-take surely ?]

nah man. Blackface is totally taboo and not allowed and anyone who has ever done it in the past should be hounded from their job and publicly shamed until they repent and die*.

*unless you're Robert Downey Jnr for some reason......

The Dunster
17-07-2019, 03:32 PM
nah man. Blackface is totally taboo and not allowed and anyone who has ever done it in the past should be hounded from their job and publicly shamed until they repent and die*.

*unless you're Robert Downey Jnr for some reason......

I did not know anything about Scarlett Johansson wearing blackface for this role. All I heard was that she might be portraying a female Bond who is black.
Blackface is an entirely different level altogether.
It's feasible for someone to have light skin and identify as black - much the same as someone with olive or dark complexion can identify as white.

Personally, I think if they are going to go down that road using an african american actress for the role would make more sense.

Skirt Boy
17-07-2019, 04:07 PM
Oh look. Another CBD business closing..............Yeah well the government gave you what you wanted.

https://www.newcastleherald.com.au/story/6276342/last-drinks-as-another-city-business-announces-closure/?cs=12

pv4
17-07-2019, 04:12 PM
I did not know anything about Scarlett Johansson wearing blackface for this role. All I heard was that she might be portraying a female Bond who is black.
It's feasible for someone to have light skin and identify as black - much the same as someone with olive or dark complexion can identify as white.

Personally, I think if they are going to go down that road using an african american actress for the role would make more sense.

I think you have not seen the joke. 007 do have rumoured plans to go to a black female to portray Bond, but it is some other person who is actually black and female.

The Scar-Jo thing has come about because some magazine or similar interviewed her about her role choices, bringing up how she portrayed a Japanese lady once, and nearly took the role of a transgender man. The quote from her is something similar to her being an actor so should be allowed to play any person, any tree or any animal. The internet has just picked this up and run with it.

I can't confirm if Johansson is planning to join the Area 51 raids or not though.

Skirt Boy
17-07-2019, 04:16 PM

Re actors taking on roles of other ethnicities, genders and so on.

Acting: The art or occupation of performing fictional roles in plays, films, or television.

Adjective: Temporarily doing the duties of another person.

The Dunster
17-07-2019, 04:53 PM
I think you have not seen the joke. 007 do have rumoured plans to go to a black female to portray Bond, but it is some other person who is actually black and female.

The Scar-Jo thing has come about because some magazine or similar interviewed her about her role choices, bringing up how she portrayed a Japanese lady once, and nearly took the role of a transgender man. The quote from her is something similar to her being an actor so should be allowed to play any person, any tree or any animal. The internet has just picked this up and run with it.

I can't confirm if Johansson is planning to join the Area 51 raids or not though.

I thought as much hence why I said "Surely this must be a piss take".

Although Felix Leiter has been female, male, black, and white so it would not be the first time that Barbara Broccoli had taken a dump on her father's legacy.

I mean Bond driving a farkin BMW pretty much ended the franchise for me.

plague
17-07-2019, 05:24 PM
i had a look at the internets and it looks like Dunster parked his car right in between 2 'things'.

The first, as pv4 said, was about an actor wanting to be doing acting things.

The other is the Bond thing. It looks like the white Bond has 'retired' (cue several Danny Glover 'im too old for this shit' gifs).
In his absence, a new agent has been given the moniker 007. This new agent happens to be female and black.
But no, she isnt playing 'Bond' she just has Bonds serial number.
Sure as shit though she'll be smoking hot and white Bond will shag her.

thats a win/win, Daniel Craig is a hunky looking man.

plague
17-07-2019, 05:36 PM
Oh look. Another CBD business closing..............Yeah well the government gave you what you wanted.

https://www.newcastleherald.com.au/story/6276342/last-drinks-as-another-city-business-announces-closure/?cs=12

yeah no doubt the light rail caused big issues there.
(my mate owns a business in the same area so ive been hearing his stories for years).

another big factor is the slump in the housing market in Newcastle. A huge amount of scheduled work has been delayed or abandoned on residential buildings in the CBD over the past 2 years. Some genius thought putting up tower after tower of pretty low grade dog boxes and charging top dollar for them was going to work.

this was supposed to bring people into the city centre and revitalise the local businesses. council and state govt were shocking in their planning letting all the DA's go at once.

thats ok, our new 5 star hotel will solve everything. imagine paying good money to stay in the damn council building.

The Dunster
17-07-2019, 05:59 PM
i had a look at the internets and it looks like Dunster parked his car right in between 2 'things'.

The first, as pv4 said, was about an actor wanting to be doing acting things.

The other is the Bond thing. It looks like the white Bond has 'retired' (cue several Danny Glover 'im too old for this shit' gifs).
In his absence, a new agent has been given the moniker 007. This new agent happens to be female and black.
But no, she isnt playing 'Bond' she just has Bonds serial number.
Sure as shit though she'll be smoking hot and white Bond will shag her.

thats a win/win, Daniel Craig is a hunky looking man.

Lashana Lynch is the other name being thrown around. Is that the one you are referring too here ?

Frodo
17-07-2019, 09:11 PM
This latest Trump stuff is why i enjoy his presidency, and routinely marvel as to whether he is the smartest politician ever to have lived, or a raving idiot who always, ALWAYS lands on his feet.

By him attacking the 4 rouge Democrats, hes completely hijacked the nomination process, and started everyone thinking that these 4 are the actual heads of the Democrats.
Everyone is out there thinking, "we cant have these lunatics in charge, I aint voting Democrat". The republicans have just as many unelectable weirdos on their side, but they always seem to be able to reside under the surface where they dont do too much damage to the party.

This poor AOC lady has no ****ing idea who shes picked a fight with. Hes way too smart for her, not that she helps herself at all. She should be the future of the party, but you can also see her political career end in tatters before shes even qualified to run for President.

the boy has cried wolf too many times and its worn thin. Democrats are fighting a losing battle here. Again, they should go back to policy and attack him there, but nope, the ego of 'winning' the twitter fight has derailed them all.

You know the racist tweet was to divert attention away from Trumpfs links to Epstein's "Lolita Express", i.e. a big group of rich people ****ing child prostitutes.. was released almost exactly when the links to Trump were made.

Frodo
17-07-2019, 09:17 PM
Lashana Lynch is the other name being thrown around. Is that the one you are referring too here ?

Yeah, she's supposedly got the role as of right now. Idris Elba turned it down do they decided to go down the same path and open the role up anyway.

plague
17-07-2019, 11:03 PM
You know the racist tweet was to divert attention away from Trumpfs links to Epstein's "Lolita Express", i.e. a big group of rich people ****ing child prostitutes.. was released almost exactly when the links to Trump were made.

oh man, you know ain't nothing coming of this. the first bloke up against the wall if this ever blows up is Bill Clinton, and even the Dems aren't giving him up in order to get to Trump.

The Dunster
18-07-2019, 08:22 PM
oh man, you know ain't nothing coming of this. the first bloke up against the wall if this ever blows up is Bill Clinton, and even the Dems aren't giving him up in order to get to Trump.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EK3BLcXGA3A

MFKS
19-07-2019, 11:30 AM

Future of the party??

FMD

She is what happens when you elect the woke left

As soon as they open their mouths they are bound to say something stupid and she doesn't disappoint

Wouldn't surprise me at all if she was a planted official for the Republican party

Her and the Muslim Senator Ilhan Omar are between them doing a better job of getting Republican party reelected for the next 50 years than any one on the conservative side has done in the last 100

It is really what is always bound to happen with leftists
Their policies are all about their feelings
And when policies are about feelings then logic goes out the window and you look stupid

plague
19-07-2019, 11:40 AM
Future of the party??

FMD

They are absolutely the future of the party.
You said it yourself, they run policy based on feelgood, and politicians in general are that spineless that in public they just agree with the loonies then grant them power because if you dont you're automatically racist/homophobic/elitist etc.

It happened with the Labor party in both Britain and Australia, and will happen to the US version of it.

Problem is, the general public will nod along with all the social feelgood to make themselves look like they care, but as soon as they get the advantage of the anonymity of the ballot box, they go back to self interest.

aint no one giving up their hard earned for refugees or climate change. get the **** outta here.
Morrison just proved that.

Dems are on a bad bad trajectory here.

Macca
19-07-2019, 11:55 AM
You said it yourself, they run policy based on feelgood, and politicians in general are that spineless that in public they just agree with the loonies then grant them power because if you dont you're automatically racist/homophobic/elitist etc.

It happened with the Labor party in both Britain and Australia, and will happen to the US version of it.

Problem is, the general public will nod along with all the social feelgood to make themselves look like they care, but as soon as they get the advantage of the anonymity of the ballot box, they go back to self interest.

aint no one giving up their hard earned for refugees or climate change. get the **** outta here.

Can't wait until the Libs go to an election offering to scrap income tax. More money in everyone's pockets. Seems like the logical end game.

The Dunster
19-07-2019, 12:13 PM
Can't wait until the Libs go to an election offering to scrap income tax. More money in everyone's pockets. Seems like the logical end game.

Most people would have been better off without the tax cuts. But trying to explain comparative advantage, absolute advantage, and basic macro economics to the Australian public is essentially impossible.

The amount of bad information out there from the right and the left is rather overwhelming. Wikipedia as an example is the new Encyclopedia Britannica - neither of which anyone interested in facts would piss on.

People don't realise it but a lot of their economic / political knowledge comes from watching TV Dramas. I'm not sure if it's intentional or not - but there appears to be a strong neo-liberal flavour about a lot of the information portrayed as "factual" on so called "entertainment" or "drama" programs.

The Dunster
19-07-2019, 12:22 PM
Future of the party??

Wouldn't surprise me at all if she was a planted official for the Republican party

I thought the same thing about Shorten.

plague
19-07-2019, 12:58 PM

thats exactly what just happened yeah?
Libs focused on how much money Labor gonna take from you*, Shorten told you all the cool and good things he was gonna spend it on.

Voters chose themselves.
Libs would love it if that was the playbook every cycle, they'd walk it in.

*essentially

plague
19-07-2019, 01:00 PM
I thought the same thing about Shorten.

payback for Labor planting Turnbull in the Libs i guess.

MFKS
19-07-2019, 01:13 PM

But you are under the impression that this left wing ideology will triumph

I don't see it that way

Labor Parties in UK and Oz Democrats in US are about to see an eternal winter of gloom

Their stupidity hooking their wagons to leftist ideology

The world is wakening up to their tricks

You want to see how out of touch the ALP is then look at their stance with Folau. If this is a straight up employment contract issue then the ALP with their union ties should be all over this issue as it is an alleged core principle with which the ALP were founded on
Instead we have crickets from them as they have hitched their wagon to the rainbow nazi wagon instead

Conservatives will keep winning because they are at least true to their actual identity

The Dunster
19-07-2019, 01:40 PM
Conservatives will keep winning because they are at least true to their actual identity

And because people generally get the governments they deserve.
People today whether they admit it or not are mostly ruthless self-maximising rent seeking bastards.

plague
19-07-2019, 01:52 PM
But you are under the impression that this left wing ideology will triumph

im talking about within their own party.

i just explained that the general public aint buying it.

plague
19-07-2019, 01:53 PM
People today whether they admit it or not are mostly ruthless self-maximising rent seeking bastards.

you make this sound like its a bad thing?

Macca
19-07-2019, 02:54 PM
thats exactly what just happened yeah?
Libs focused on how much money Labor gonna take from you*, Shorten told you all the cool and good things he was gonna spend it on.

Voters chose themselves.
Libs would love it if that was the playbook every cycle, they'd walk it in.

*essentially

You misunderstand me. I don't mean give a slight reduction in income tax. I mean scrap it. Why bother having it at all? Everyone will have loads of money. It'll be great.

plague
19-07-2019, 04:15 PM
You misunderstand me.

nah. i knew where you were going.
I just didnt want to go there with you.

The Dunster
19-07-2019, 05:50 PM
You misunderstand me. I don't mean give a slight reduction in income tax. I mean scrap it. Why bother having it at all? Everyone will have loads of money. It'll be great.

The $AUD and income tax arrangements are linked. Without the $AUS governments can't transfer goods and services between the private and public sphere - and without income taxes you cannot create demand / force people to use that currency.

Another currency would need to be adopted much like in tax free havens where they tend to use the same currency as their major trading partners [Euro, $US, and so on].

Once that happens the government of the day basically loses its sovereignty and becomes a lap dog for who ever controls the currency they adopted.

pv4
25-07-2019, 01:32 PM
Plaguesey got married and didn't even tell us. Congrats pal. I hope porksey was as beautiful a bridesmaid as I pictured.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHNPStznnYg

plague
25-07-2019, 01:44 PM
Plaguesey got married and didn't even tell us. Congrats pal. I hope porksey was as beautiful a bridesmaid as I pictured.

yeah hell of a night.
God bless the US and A.

sorry you didnt get an invite, but yanno, no commies and all that.

plague
02-08-2019, 04:42 PM
starting to honestly believe that if the Democrats want any chance of going after Trump then Tulsi Gabbard is the one to do it.

but lets face it, it will be Biden and Trump gonna eat him alive.

The Dunster
02-08-2019, 05:51 PM
starting to honestly believe that if the Democrats want any chance of going after Trump then Tulsi Gabbard is the one to do it.

but lets face it, it will be Biden and Trump gonna eat him alive.

Absolutely no way can Tulsi Gabbard beat Trump in an election. She's flipped and flopped on so many issues it isn't funny. Her views are very conservative and the fact she's even a Democrat [much like her father] pretty much shows how ridiculous the democrats are.

They need to offer the people an alternative - and she's really just more of the same.

plague
02-08-2019, 05:58 PM
They need to offer the people an alternative - and she's really just more of the same.

my point is that they tried 'the alternative' (Clinton) and no one went for it.

Gabbard would get a good chunk of Never Trumpers and Middle America, and as much as they bitch and complain, the Dems hardcore will get in behind her.

None of these other boneheads up there (Bernie/Biden/Warren etc) will get swing voters. They play great on twitter, but twitter aint the big picture as many are now understanding.

The biggest point is that Yanks are bored with voting for more politicians. Trump won because he wasnt 'one of them'. But the Dems are going straight back to the Clinton well and trying to fish out yet another tarnished grub. My observation is that Gabbard is relatively 'fresh' to the scene. She can flip flop all she wants in the lead up, heck, the President was caught on tape talking about grabbing pussy. If shes genuine enough, people will look past it.

plague
02-08-2019, 05:59 PM
dont get me wrong though, youre absolutely correct in predicting a Trump victory. Its just a matter of who'd get closest.

The Dunster
02-08-2019, 06:06 PM
my point is that they tried 'the alternative' (Clinton) and no one went for it.

Gabbard would get a good chunk of Never Trumpers and Middle America, and as much as they bitch and complain, the Dems hardcore will get in behind her.

None of these other boneheads up there (Bernie/Biden/Warren etc) will get swing voters. They play great on twitter, but twitter aint the big picture as many are now understanding.

The biggest point is that Yanks are bored with voting for more politicians. Trump won because he wasnt 'one of them'. But the Dems are going straight back to the Clinton well and trying to fish out yet another tarnished grub. My observation is that Gabbard is relatively 'fresh' to the scene. She can flip flop all she wants in the lead up, heck, the President was caught on tape talking about grabbing pussy. If shes genuine enough, people will look past it.

She's dumb as a box of rocks when it comes to economics and finance matters which Trump is actually pretty sound on.

With respect to Clinton, I never saw her as an alternative. She's a hardcore conservative pretty much owned by the top end of town - and loses all credibility trying to pretend otherwise. Voters see right through her.

Trump is Trump. There's no hidden agenda with him - people know his story - he never hides his wealth or attempts to be "normal".

plague
04-08-2019, 09:29 PM
Mass shootings eh?

Only started in 2018 according to Democrats.
An unfortunate side effect of being able to protect yourself against the nasty government according to Republicans.

Frodo
05-08-2019, 09:31 AM
Mass shootings eh?

Only started in 2018 according to Democrats.
An unfortunate side effect of being able to protect yourself against the nasty government according to Republicans.

I think the official count is up to 249 mass shootings (not total death count) for 2019 so far... And both sides only care about using it as a stick to beat the other side with rather than actually stop it.

Frodo
05-08-2019, 09:33 AM
This is the best quote i've seen regarding the US gun debate.

"In retrospect Sandy Hook marked the end of the US gun control debate. Once America decided killing children was bearable, it was over." Dan Hodges.

How do you come back from that.

plague
05-08-2019, 12:16 PM
I can sympathise with the conundrum. Everyones got guns. Good guys, bad guys, crazy guys.
Even if they come out tomorrow and change the Constitution, who gives them up first? The 'good guys' will (justifiably) be like "yo, get em off the bad guys first so i feel safe then we can talk".

With 300m+ firearms out there the cleanup aint gonna be as easy as Scotland,NZ or here.
It will take a leader with way more stones than anything we've ever seen from a US President.
They've all 'failed' so far.

and sadly, it aint as if the population is out there voting for change. They talk about it, they hashtag it, but when it matters, they vote the same numpties back in time and time and time again.

pv4
05-08-2019, 12:27 PM
I can sympathise with the conundrum. Everyones got guns. Good guys, bad guys, crazy guys.
Even if they come out tomorrow and change the Constitution, who gives them up first? The 'good guys' will (justifiably) be like "yo, get em off the bad guys first so i feel safe then we can talk".

With 300m+ firearms out there the cleanup aint gonna be as easy as Scotland,NZ or here.
It will take a leader with way more stones than anything we've ever seen from a US President.
They've all 'failed' so far.

and sadly, it aint as if the population is out there voting for change. They talk about it, they hashtag it, but when it matters, they vote the same numpties back in time and time and time again.

Dry the supply is the first move.

Then capitalise on the market.

Then slowly work thru the recovery of equipment.

A smart leader could make bank off the scenario.

plague
05-08-2019, 12:41 PM

i dont disagree that there 'is' a way. Problem is they need to outlaw guns first, and like 99% of guns for it to be effective.
The system you are proposing will take generations to complete. So not only do they need 'one' brave soul to kick start it, they then need consistent leadership to maintain it.

and y'anno, this is the country that elected Trump so umm, yeah good luck.

The Dunster
05-08-2019, 12:53 PM
A ban is not necessary - but registering firearms would certainly make sense.

There are twice as many guns registered in Canada than there is in the USA and yet you rarely get a single shooting let alone mass shootings in Canada.
Unfortunately, only one in four-hundred guns in the USA are registered - so in total there are around 400 million unregistered firearms in the USA.

plague
05-08-2019, 12:55 PM
Canada needs to BUILD THAT WALL!!!!!

plague
05-08-2019, 01:04 PM
i think another massive hurdle is the states independence in terms of lawmaking. they are overturning federal shit all the time, so getting your redneck states to comply with a federal decree is hopeful at best.

and dont get me wrong, im not a 'too hard dont try' kind of person. its just that the 'system' the americans have isnt set up for one strong person to come in and change history (generally because no one does paranoia as good as the americans).

Its sad seeing all this shit continually go on, and sadder the response of the people in charge who refuse to even acknowledge the problem.
but again, there we are, and we'll be talking about the next one soon enough.

The Dunster
05-08-2019, 01:08 PM

The US government via treasury and the FED control the $US dollar - they have absolutely no need to make bank off anything - as their supply of US dollars is unlimited.

If they simply enforced gun registration that would do more than enough to restrict supply as the demand for firearms would rapidly decrease as the implicit cost of ownership would increase.

The Dunster
05-08-2019, 01:13 PM
i think another massive hurdle is the states independence in terms of lawmaking. they are overturning federal shit all the time, so getting your redneck states to comply with a federal decree is hopeful at best.

and dont get me wrong, im not a 'too hard dont try' kind of person. its just that the 'system' the americans have isnt set up for one strong person to come in and change history (generally because no one does paranoia as good as the americans).

Its sad seeing all this shit continually go on, and sadder the response of the people in charge who refuse to even acknowledge the problem.
but again, there we are, and we'll be talking about the next one soon enough.

Agreed. Hawaii have moved somewhat toward registration of firearms [informally at least] but like you say hard to pull that off in Texas and other redneck territories.

plague
05-08-2019, 01:39 PM
There are twice as many guns registered in Canada than there is in the USA and yet you rarely get a single shooting let alone mass shootings in Canada.

per capita you mean here right?

edit: whoa, sorry just saw the stats you were referring to. how the heck can there be so many unregistered guns in either of thee countries?

jeebus.

plague
05-08-2019, 02:21 PM
the real thoughts and prayers today should be reserved for the outrage mob on both sides that had one shooter from each team blowing people away in the last 24hrs.

the ability for some to somehow disassociate themselves from their guy whilst blanketing all the team members of the other guy is some Lewis Hamilton level control of a fast moving entity.

just hope they get through the working week knowing that everything is still good with their team and everything bad with the other.

MFKS
05-08-2019, 10:10 PM
Guns ain't the problem though

Don't have many guns in UK and it all stabbings instead

Reality is guns just make it easy for people to inflict violence

More importantly getting some of these snow flakes in the world to grow a pair and be able to deal with their feelings better is of more of a concern

As for getting guns of the Yanks it will never ever ever happen

plague
05-08-2019, 10:33 PM

More importantly getting some of these snow flakes in the world to grow a pair and be able to deal with their feelings better is of more of a concern

you da man.

plague
05-08-2019, 10:36 PM
i know this video is doing the rounds but geez, they dont make it easy on themselves do they.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1157885849796775936

https://twitter.com/i/status/1158047475946676224

Frodo
05-08-2019, 11:19 PM

How many mass stabbings has there been the UK this year? Is the number close to 250? Cause that is how many mass shootings the US have had this year. I'll take a guy with a knife over a guy with a gun any day, especially an assualt rifle.

Also, you said Guns aren't the problem, and then explained that guns are the problem 2 sentences later. Which is it?

Frodo
05-08-2019, 11:21 PM
Also, never forget that the US managed to take away Alcohol from their people with little issue. They could easily take away their guns if they wanted to. But they, both sides, don't actually want to.

MFKS
06-08-2019, 05:05 PM
How many mass stabbings has there been the UK this year? Is the number close to 250? Cause that is how many mass shootings the US have had this year. I'll take a guy with a knife over a guy with a gun any day, especially an assualt rifle.

Also, you said Guns aren't the problem, and then explained that guns are the problem 2 sentences later. Which is it?

Where is your source for mass shootings and what do you define as a mass shooting??

Guns ain't the problem
It the ****wits in society that are the problem

MFKS
06-08-2019, 05:07 PM
Also, never forget that the US managed to take away Alcohol from their people with little issue. They could easily take away their guns if they wanted to. But they, both sides, don't actually want to.

Prohibition is still in effect is it?

Didn't actually work did it??

Macca
06-08-2019, 05:09 PM
Where is your source for mass shootings and what do you define as a mass shooting??

Guns ain't the problem
It the ****wits in society that are the problem

So why do you want them all to have easy access to guns if they're ****wits?

Skirt Boy
06-08-2019, 05:29 PM
Mass shootings have nothing to do with American Gun laws.

The seed for this mess goes back to Reagan and how he changed the American Dream. You can look at every mass shooting and in practically all cases the culprit was either rejected by the American Dream or failed to live up to the American Dream.

The core ethos of the American Dream is what needs changing not the gun laws.

plague
06-08-2019, 06:25 PM

There's tangents and then there's this.
and you know what, I don't disagree all that much.

People are stupid, and stupid people get sucked in by stuff like this.

But

I'd fancy my chances better if the stupid person didn't have a gun.

plague
06-08-2019, 06:28 PM
They could easily take away their guns if they wanted to.

Nah, there is nothing easy about this at all.

330 odd million guns and you think your local Chief Wiggum level cop is gonna feel safe rounding them up?

I'd be shocked if they'd made a dent in the number within the first decade.

The Dunster
06-08-2019, 06:51 PM

330 odd million guns and you think your local Chief Wiggum level cop is gonna feel safe rounding them up?

The first step is to restrict the current and future production of firearms for sale to the public.
The reality is, that too much money has changed hands already for that to ever happen.
Between 1994-2004 restrictions with respect to Assault Weapons went a long way to reducing mass shootings - might be an idea to look at bringing them back into play.

Skirt Boy
06-08-2019, 08:01 PM
There's tangents and then there's this.
and you know what, I don't disagree all that much.

People are stupid, and stupid people get sucked in by stuff like this.

It's not that. The baby boomers were all in their 20's and 30's when Reagan was elected. Probably the only time in history that younger generations by population were the largest demographic. Politicians knew this. The difference between now and then? Politicians are still protecting the ****ing baby boomers. Before the baby boomers society was a lot fairer because demographics were quite evenly matched. The result was that politicians couldn't use a single demographic as a base to win elections. They had to introduce policies that benefited everyone.

So when the baby boomers were young. We had free or very cheap education. Now that the boomers have benefited we will scrap that and everyone born in the 70's onwards can pay for it. Superannuation is the same. The hope here is that those who have had super their entire life will pay enough taxes to pay back all the pensions of the boomers. This is just two examples.

BUT what I'm getting at is that this was all sold and dished out as the American Dream. The Liberals are playing catch up because the ALP was in power in the 80's but they are certainly trying hard IE NEWSTART/HECS ect. Anyways this American Dream created a ****ing evil, greedy and materialistic society the like we have ever seen.

It's no wonder these shootings happen. The dream is broken. It failed.

Also anyone born prior to 1970 can **** off and die.

MFKS
06-08-2019, 09:00 PM
So why do you want them all to have easy access to guns if they're ****wits?

Take all the guns away and these nutters will just stab people

It ain't the crux of the problem

The people are the problem

MFKS
06-08-2019, 09:06 PM
Mass shootings have nothing to do with American Gun laws.

The seed for this mess goes back to Reagan and how he changed the American Dream. You can look at every mass shooting and in practically all cases the culprit was either rejected by the American Dream or failed to live up to the American Dream.

The seed for all the mess in America goes back to the Democratic Party destroying the traditional family unit and making so many people dependant on welfare by actually giving people Welfare so they are not.chasing the American Dream all in the name of trying to win votes for themselves

Skirt Boy
06-08-2019, 10:27 PM
The seed for all the mess in America goes back to the Democratic Party destroying the traditional family unit and making so many people dependant on welfare by actually giving people Welfare so they are not.chasing the American Dream all in the name of trying to win votes for themselves

No way. Reagan and the boomers created such an insane and greedy system that people now can not live to achieve any of it. It's got nothing to do with welfare.

traffic light
07-08-2019, 12:02 AM
No way. Reagan and the boomers created such an insane and greedy system that people now can not live to achieve any of it. It's got nothing to do with welfare.

Listen to this retarded snowflake. Bet youd steal your mates shoes cause your so jealous. Get your hands dirty and stop whining.

traffic light
07-08-2019, 12:03 AM

I wonder how many of the baggy pants skidders running from the shooter we actually packing a gat. And if carrying a gun is safety why didnt they return fire to provide this so called protection.

plague
07-08-2019, 09:45 AM
No way. Reagan and the boomers created such an insane and greedy system that people now can not live to achieve any of it.

Things aren't better now than they were back then?

I'd much rather live now than have to grow up back then. I don't envy baby boomers at all.

The only thing sadder than wanting what they had are the dickheads who go shooting people because of it.

The Dunster
07-08-2019, 11:05 AM
Things aren't better now than they were back then?

I'd much rather live now than have to grow up back then. I don't envy baby boomers at all.

The only thing sadder than wanting what they had are the dickheads who go shooting people because of it.

So you'd rather see John Mayer in concert than Jimi Hendrix.

pv4
07-08-2019, 11:13 AM

The 250x Mass Shootings statistic uses the definition of Mass Shootings as four or more people are shot or killed in a single incident, not involving the shooter. Let me know if you need any further clarification on this.

Take all the guns away and these nutters will just stab people

It ain't the crux of the problem

The people are the problem

We are saying regardless of the crux of the problem, we would prefer someone running around a school with a knife as opposed to a gun. There is no more discussion needed for this part of the debate. Feel free to engage in the solution to the crux of the problem all you want, in the meantime there is no logical reason not to drastically improve the situation by removing guns.

The Dunster
07-08-2019, 11:13 AM

Nixon closed the gold window. He was a Republican.
Reagan adopted the Laffer Curve - He was a Republican.
George Bush bailed out the financial / banking industry from the GFC to the tune of $16.8 trillion dollars.

You have absolutely no idea member.

The Dunster
07-08-2019, 11:14 AM
The 250x Mass Shootings statistic uses the definition of Mass Shootings as four or more people are shot or killed in a single incident, not involving the shooter. Let me know if you need any further clarification on this.

We are saying regardless of the crux of the problem, we would prefer someone running around a school with a knife as opposed to a gun. There is no more discussion needed for this part of the debate. Feel free to engage in the solution to the crux of the problem all you want, in the meantime there is no logical reason not to drastically improve the situation by removing guns.

I don't think guns are the problem - I think the problem is they are being pointed at the wrong people.

plague
07-08-2019, 11:20 AM
So you'd rather see John Mayer in concert than Jimi Hendrix.

both garbage, except Mayer concert has better wifi.

plague
07-08-2019, 11:23 AM
I don't think guns are the problem - I think the problem is they are being pointed at the wrong people.

its not guns, its holsters.

without holsters, guns would fall to the ground and you couldnt reach them to shoot everyone.

so ban holsters.

(am i doing this right?)

The Dunster
07-08-2019, 11:43 AM
Listen to this retarded snowflake. Bet youd steal your mates shoes cause your so jealous. Get your hands dirty and stop whining.

Corporations have been stealing wages since Nixon closed the gold window in 1971 and Reagan several years later adopted the laffer curve to skew income distribution away from the lower and middle classes.

Real wages have since this time been growing slower than profits. Productivity gains which were once used to fund wages growth have instead gone straight to capital/ profits.
Financial engineering has allowed spending to continue [on credit] so that capitalists don't lose revenues due to falling wages restricting people's purchasing power.

But the reality is that people's wages in aggregate are not sufficient to purchase what they produce.

This is not ideology it's a fact based on national accounts data and stock flow consistent macroeconomic analysis.

Get the wages and GDP data for the relevant period.
To put it in real rather than nominal terms;
Apply a GDP deflator to the Income side of the equation and the CPI to the Wages side.

What you will find is that the wages share of income is not keeping up.

The Dunster
07-08-2019, 12:27 PM
its not guns, its holsters.

without holsters, guns would fall to the ground and you couldnt reach them to shoot everyone.

so ban holsters.

(am i doing this right?)

Why not go a step further and ban hands with opposable thumbs.

plague
07-08-2019, 12:55 PM
Why not go a step further and ban hands with opposable thumbs.

puts a whole new spin on taking it from "my cold dead hand".

Maybe old Chuck Heston was onto something.

pv4
07-08-2019, 01:01 PM
The dream is broken. It failed.

The Dream, The Financial Rort, whatever you call it. It's all dead to those that either won't get or aren't on board. It's only a bad thing if you aren't joining in.

The Dunster
07-08-2019, 01:19 PM
The Dream, The Financial Rort, whatever you call it. It's all dead to those that either won't get or aren't on board. It's only a bad thing if you aren't joining in.

What do you mean by joining in ? It's a closed shop and they aren't looking for new members.

plague
07-08-2019, 01:59 PM
hey man im doing good no shade on anyone else but if you mother****ers get jealous and try and shoot me ima be very cranky.

Skirt Boy
07-08-2019, 02:37 PM

Replace won't or aren't with Cannot board. You could wake up tomorrow morning and kick your big toe and fall down the steps..................Some People are able to laugh. Others will get a traumatic brain injury and be ****ed for life. It's so easy to be kicked off the boat.

When I entered the workforce back in 1997. Highschool dropout. Managed to get an apprenticeship. It was quite easy. Now despite a trade, despite two university qualifications and running my own business when I've put feelers just to test the waters I've yet to even get a call back. I'm lucky I don't need to actually look for work. But in the current world I'd be ****ed if I did.

Society has taken a huge dump.

goaliepersempre
07-08-2019, 05:01 PM
Yes its a smaller demographic... but say in switzerland guns are readily avaliable (although stupid EU laws are encroaching) and anyone that has done military service has a gun at home... Yet I dont know the last time a mass shooting was done here or let alone gun crime...

Yes guns are the tool and yes in America I beleive they do need some better gun strategies.... But the Guns are absolutly not the crux of the problem.... Sometimes we seem to forget also how large a nation the USA is and the difficulties this presents..

Hell on a totally other note I see things that are done in switzerland (pop 8-9 mil) and compare to what is done in AUS (24-25 mil) and then you look at USA with what 328 Mil (that they know) and the political systems they all have what can be done better etc etc. When we struggle with supporting people with mental health in Switzerland and Australia then how do you think the USA can cope....

plague
07-08-2019, 05:13 PM
anyone that has done military service has a gun at home...

Sometimes we seem to forget also how large a nation the USA is and the difficulties this presents..

your first point is not inconsequential. Most gun reform in the USA is centered around restriction of guns to untrained people, or people who just flat out shouldnt have one. Not many people are out there saying they should take all 400m guns off the streets.

But the gun nuts are screaming the loudest and sensible regulation (like a national registry, or stronger background checks, or limitations on size/amount of guns, as well as bans for crims and lunatics) is being waved off as yet another infringement on their rights. I dont know many in this debate that wouldnt be happy to let homeowners keep something for protection, and people who 'need' them, get them.

its a small first step, but geez thats the bit that i cant get my head around Americans not understanding.

Also, the population thing comes up quite a bit esp in regards to Switzerland and Australia. But you go look at China and India and see what their gun death rates are like and you'll see its a flawed argument.

The Dunster
07-08-2019, 05:59 PM
Yes its a smaller demographic... but say in switzerland guns are readily avaliable (although stupid EU laws are encroaching) and anyone that has done military service has a gun at home... Yet I dont know the last time a mass shooting was done here or let alone gun crime...

Yes guns are the tool and yes in America I beleive they do need some better gun strategies.... But the Guns are absolutly not the crux of the problem.... Sometimes we seem to forget also how large a nation the USA is and the difficulties this presents..

Hell on a totally other note I see things that are done in switzerland (pop 8-9 mil) and compare to what is done in AUS (24-25 mil) and then you look at USA with what 328 Mil (that they know) and the political systems they all have what can be done better etc etc. When we struggle with supporting people with mental health in Switzerland and Australia then how do you think the USA can cope....

I've always thought of Switzerland as very conservative and old school when it comes to women. They were very late to allow women voting rights and I think until 30 or so years ago Husbands still had complete legal authority over their wives.

So based on that, not a lot of reasons for blokes in Switzerland to be shooting the place up. Plenty of reasons for women though.

Then you have the hot factor - male or female they are a country of very attractive people - if Americans looked that good I don't think they'd be anywhere near as paranoid / agro.

Home ownership in Switzerland though is very low - which is strange given the high per capita GDP - possible distributions issues ? I don't know - never looked into it that far.

EDIT: draconian taxes on home ownership. Wow.

plague
07-08-2019, 06:30 PM
Then you have the hot factor - male or female they are a country of very attractive people - if Americans looked that good I don't think they'd be anywhere near as paranoid / agro.

another thing that you cant talk about because of the tangents it takes you on is immigration.

not in a South Park 'they too errr jobssss' kind of way, but the latest psycho on the weekend was very anti hispanic. Theres a long documented history of these mass shooters targeting people 'not like them'.

now you cant go talking about the melting pot of immigration because you are branded a racist, but everyone loves pointing to Japan as a 'no gun deaths' kind of place.

well you know what else Japan doesnt have? they dont have many people that dont look like them. i love the place and call it my 2nd home but geez, those dudes are about as xenophobic as it gets. again, citizens feel kind of comfortable so less reason to go nuts.

so yes, as much as I like Trump, the rhetoric is dangerous. He needs to stop empowering nutters to do nutty things. the crowd on the other side of the isle need to stop demonising whiteys as well. you keep bagging them out and they seem to want to retaliate with an AK47 or some such thing.

its the demise of our politicians being 'leaders'. they arent anymore. how we fix that im not sure.

Frodo
07-08-2019, 08:30 PM
Uruguay, Japan and Venezuela just put up a travel warning for the US. That is fairly insulting for the "greatest place on earth" according to the guy running the place.

The US is very quickly becoming a 3rd world country. Their economy is circling the drain, their level of health is dropping below generally accepted standards, their education is falling and the streets aren't safe in almost any neighbourhood (not just the poor ones like everyone generally accepted).

Better them than us.

MFKS
07-08-2019, 08:52 PM
Uruguay, Japan and Venezuela just put up a travel warning for the US. That is fairly insulting for the "greatest place on earth" according to the guy running the place.

The US is very quickly becoming a 3rd world country. Their economy is circling the drain, their level of health is dropping below generally accepted standards, their education is falling and the streets aren't safe in almost any neighbourhood (not just the poor ones like everyone generally accepted).

Better them than us.
Means **** all

We got one going now for Hong Kong FFS

MFKS
07-08-2019, 09:01 PM
Nixon closed the gold window. He was a Republican.
Reagan adopted the Laffer Curve - He was a Republican.
George Bush bailed out the financial / banking industry from the GFC to the tune of $16.8 trillion dollars.

You have absolutely no idea member.

Democrats ruined the African American community. They had many issues in the 1960s with Civil Rights issues but the Democrats proceeded to up the welfare pay outs focusing on getting votes from the Black community

Now it full of drugs crime single mothers low expectation mofos dependant on welfare

That's what they do give welfare to the weak and not exactly clued up to poison the community all in the name of votes

Same idiots are now wanting to let as many immigrants in as they can

Why because these free loaders on Welfare vote Democrat

The left are a Cancer

We can talk about the Ponzi scheme of Western economies if you like

Reality is the Western world is ****ed and it all downhill for us

Frodo
07-08-2019, 09:07 PM
Democrats ruined the African American community. They had many issues in the 1960s with Civil Rights issues but the Democrats proceeded to up the welfare pay outs focusing on getting votes from the Black community

Now it full of drugs crime single mothers low expectation mofos dependant on welfare

That's what they do give welfare to the weak and not exactly clued up to poison the community all in the name of votes

The left are a Cancer

Fair amount of correlation rather than causation here IMO. This is the same rhetoric as the US government inventing Aids to kill off the gays.

I don't think Welfare caused all the issues in these parts of society, but I will admit that the current welfare system doesn't help.

The Dunster
07-08-2019, 09:16 PM
Fair amount of correlation rather than causation here IMO. This is the same rhetoric as the US government inventing Aids to kill off the gays.

I don't think Welfare caused all the issues in these parts of society, but I will admit that the current welfare system doesn't help.

Pretty sure you will find Aids started around Toukley then ripped through every caravan park on it's way south towards Gosford.

The Dunster
07-08-2019, 09:20 PM

The left are a Cancer

We can talk about the Ponzi scheme of Western economies if you like

Reality is the Western world is ****ed and it all downhill for us

Slavery and lynchings not an issue for you obviously.

plague
07-08-2019, 09:34 PM
The US is very quickly becoming a 3rd world country.

i understand what you are getting at here, but I recently spent a few weeks in deepest darkest radical muslim Indonesia.
I considered myself a pretty seasoned traveller but geez, some of the poverty and living conditions there were pretty ****ing rad.
add to that the way women were not only treated, but thought of and spoken to was something to behold.

it gave me a new understanding of why these people hop in boats and do the dash for places like ours. theres some pretty desperate people out there. Americans have some pretty awful situations in that country, but as a whole its paradise to what 3rd world really is.

plague
07-08-2019, 09:35 PM
pretty sure you will find aids started around toukley then ripped through every caravan park on it's way south towards gosford.

build that wall
build that wall
build that wall

Frodo
07-08-2019, 09:46 PM
build that wall
build that wall
build that wall

No one would notice if we turned Wyee into a border control check point. Coastie council doesn't even want to have to look after it anyway.

MFKS
07-08-2019, 11:29 PM
Slavery and lynchings not an issue for you obviously.

Wasn't it the Republicans who voted for abolition of slavery whilst the Democrats refused to vote for it??

Wasn't the KKK also founded to restore Democrats to power in the South??

The reality is the American left are evil they pander to minorities with one arm out othering them a cuddle whilst stabbing them in the back with the other

plague
07-08-2019, 11:35 PM

yeah nah lets not do this tired old one.

a few people who leaned Democrat started the Klan, in the same way a few dudes who voted Trump shot some people.
The Democrats as a party didnt start the Klan, its a distinction that needs to be made.

also, go look up the relevant parties policies around the time of the Klans formation. you might find that neither match up to the party of their namesakes today.

MFKS
07-08-2019, 11:37 PM
yeah nah lets not do this tired old one.

a few people who leaned Democrat started the Klan, in the same way a few dudes who voted Trump shot some people.
The Democrats as a party didnt start the Klan, its a distinction that needs to be made.

also, go look up the relevant parties policies around the time of the Klans formation. you might find that neither match up to the party of their namesakes today.
The Democrats just use Antifa these days as their domestic violence arm little has changed

pv4
08-08-2019, 07:37 AM
I recently spent a few weeks in deepest darkest radical muslim Indonesia.

Honestly just when you start to think you know a guy he throws a bogan Bali trip in the mix.

plague
08-08-2019, 10:04 AM
Honestly just when you start to think you know a guy he throws a bogan Bali trip in the mix.

funnily enough on the way home we had to come through Denpasar airport and i damn near kissed the ground at getting back to civilisation for a few minutes before departing.

pv4
14-08-2019, 04:26 PM

As seen in Sydney yesterday, attackers with knives can be overcome with a milk crate.

Interested to hear your thoughts on that whole scenario, mfkfc. Particularly in relation to what the attacker would have gotten up to if they had a gun instead.

plague
14-08-2019, 04:43 PM
As seen in Sydney yesterday, attackers with knives can be overcome with a milk crate.

without wishing to step on the good members inevitable thundering and potentially incoherent response, a couple of points from yesterday really stood out.

the rush to wedge whatever people saw or heard immediately into their teams talking points, from one side focusing on what he was yelling, to the other side announcing that it didnt matter what he said because he was a mental patient and not a terrorist.

the other, which was just plain weird, was the rush to yuk it up with everyone about the milk crate and chair. i know it sounds real 'oz', but these were people not only scared for their own lives, but willing to put themselves in harms way to protect others. add to the fact a woman got murdered and maybe we can save the hilarious gags and memes for a little later on. its almost as if we are so desensitised to that sort of thing now that we kind of celebrate when its 'only' one murder.

also, the whole 'look amurica, we dont need gunz' shit is just as wack. talking tough about not needing a gun on twitter tends to make you just as big an asshole as the people screaming they do need a gun.

The Dunster
14-08-2019, 06:06 PM
Wasn't it the Republicans who voted for abolition of slavery whilst the Democrats refused to vote for it??

The reality is the American left are evil they pander to minorities with one arm out othering them a cuddle whilst stabbing them in the back with the other
This is what happens when you quote mine things you have very limited knowledge about Member.
You see the word Democracy or Democrat and think it's meaning today is the same as it was over a century ago.
The Southern democrats you refer to were right wing extremists in every sense of the word.
Jeffersonian Democracy was actually right wing and opposed big government as it would impact on the liberty of citizens.
The jeffersonian Ideology was essentially about growing the US economy via agriculture.
The Republican ideal of Lincoln that it evolved into was more or less based on growth through industry. [This is very simplified as space is limited]
Yet both groups were very much right wing.
The Southern Democrats fought to keep agriculture in the south from being usurped by Industry in the North - but again - still right wing.

plague
14-08-2019, 06:20 PM
waaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttt a minute.
so you're telling me 'liberals' in America arent the same as the 'Liberals' in Australia?

how could that be? the word is the same.

https://media.tenor.com/images/c17063a6e0868e548ed140fe91569b51/tenor.gif

pv4
14-08-2019, 08:51 PM
its almost as if we are so desensitised to that sort of thing now that we kind of celebrate when its 'only' one murder.

If the attacker in this instance had a gun in a gun-wielding society there would be a 99% chance* more than one person would have died. You could nearly guarantee the attacker themselves would have been shot and killed, and whomever else they were able to shoot before that happened.

The situation is horrific but it should be applauded how easily it was defused in comparison to if this was a gun culture.

So sure the memes may be too soon etc but it is never too soon to appreciate how great society is without guns.

* verified statistic

MFKS
14-08-2019, 08:52 PM

Interested to hear your thoughts on that whole scenario, mfkfc. Particularly in relation to what the attacker would have gotten up to if they had a gun instead.

Old mate didn't even really look interested in stabbing anyone

When in the street carrying on he wasn't exactly using the knife in an an attacking manner
He was more defensive with his actions

The lack of blood on him I also find bizarre for a man whom has allegedly slit someone's throat and stabbed someone else

Call me cynical but looks like a false flag op

plague
14-08-2019, 08:55 PM
If the attacker in this instance had a gun in a gun-wielding society there would be a 99% chance* more than one person would have died. You could nearly guarantee the attacker themselves would have been shot and killed, and whomever else they were able to shoot before that happened.

The situation is horrific but it should be applauded how easily it was defused in comparison to if this was a gun culture.

So sure the memes may be too soon etc but it is never too soon to appreciate how great society is without guns.

* verified statistic

oh you're perfectly correct here. im good with the whole no guns thang.
i just found it odd that everyone was straight on the phone with "you america its this easy".......which it really isnt.

plague
14-08-2019, 08:58 PM

i know right, once he finished stabbing those two people he really didnt look all that stabby did he?
stupid millennials, always failing to see things through.

MFKS
14-08-2019, 09:01 PM
i know right, once he finished stabbing those two people he really didnt look all that stabby did he?
stupid millennials, always failing to see things through.

There were dudes on the footage just wandering down the street not giving a **** about old mate

Plus if he was serious 2 is a pretty weak effort

pv4
14-08-2019, 10:16 PM

When in the street carrying on he wasn't exactly using the knife in an an attacking manner

The lack of blood on him I also find bizarre for a man whom has allegedly slit someone's throat and stabbed someone else

This honestly took a turn I'm not sure anyone foresaw.

The Dunster
15-08-2019, 02:02 AM
There has been multiple cases in Australia where police have shot and killed mentally ill people holding a knife rather than try to disarm them.

q-money
15-08-2019, 03:15 PM

everything is a false flag psyop guys

goaliepersempre
15-08-2019, 04:45 PM
MFKS trying his Alex Jones Character out....

plague
15-08-2019, 05:03 PM
everything is a false flag psyop guys

Spencer Prior was the original false flag IMHO.

The Dunster
15-08-2019, 05:20 PM
Spencer Prior was the original false flag IMHO.

https://nnimg-a.akamaihd.net/silverstone-feed-data/d2fdc58b-ff1a-4287-908b-4642666062c9.jpg
He was gassing just making the walk from the sheds to the pitch.

Frodo
25-09-2019, 12:49 PM
The US has finally come to the big boss fight. Now that Impeachment proceedings have started it's only got 2 outcomes.

If it sticks, he's gone and his supporters will have to rethink their entire ideology.

If it fails, they won't be able to touch him again and he will be able to **** up even more without repercussions.

The Dunster
25-09-2019, 01:07 PM
The US has finally come to the big boss fight. Now that Impeachment proceedings have started it's only got 2 outcomes.

If it sticks, he's gone and his supporters will have to rethink their entire ideology.

If it fails, they won't be able to touch him again and he will be able to **** up even more without repercussions.

https://miro.medium.com/max/352/1*KHJ2sYuyDwEoZNjKPZEzsg.gif

The Dunster
25-09-2019, 01:16 PM

The Democrats calling out Trump on ethics / practices is like Rolf Harris calling out George Pell.

plague
25-09-2019, 01:47 PM

its a nothing issue (again).
The Dems are opening an investigation in regards to maybe impeaching. Except from what I can understand they dont have anywhere near the support needed to actually do it (someone pls clarify if im wrong).
Also, if it gets dirty, then everyone better be squeaky clean because its all gonna come out in the wash.
As for it being a death knell, just go look at the 'damage' it did to Bill Clinton.
The fact Trumps team had a video posted to social media immediately after the announcement means they are ready for all this.

lets hope its carnage all round, im here for all of it.

MFKS
25-09-2019, 05:34 PM

If it sticks

FMD

It won't stick

This bloke has been a public figure for 30/40 years
They couldn't find anything with Russian hoax

They couldn't find anything with him when he ran for President

They got nothing

If anything the Democrats pushing this shit besides signalling they cant win the election on merit should actually be locked up for treason at Gitmo

The only election tampering going on is on the left

Trump is 10 steps ahead of these bozos

Jim
26-09-2019, 11:31 AM
House can get 51% vote to start proceedings but getting 67% of Senate is near impossible. Nancy needs a new hobby

plague
26-09-2019, 12:14 PM
House can get 51% vote to start proceedings but getting 67% of Senate is near impossible. Nancy needs a new hobby

Correct, and if you believe the polls (note: never believe polls, ever), Pelosi has the lowest approval rating of any politician across all political lines.

Yet here she is putting herself front and centre of a meaningless witch hunt.

plague
26-09-2019, 11:11 PM
also, if you really love this shit it looks more and more like the Dems have aimed their guns at trump, but accidentally on purpose know that Biden will be the one who gets the most damage.

which might just advantage a few well known and resourced Democratic Presidential candidates.

The Dunster
26-09-2019, 11:14 PM
also, if you really love this shit it looks more and more like the Dems have aimed their guns at trump, but accidentally on purpose know that Biden will be the one who gets the most damage.

which might just advantage a few well known and resourced Democratic Presidential candidates.

I'd say you're on the money Plague.

Frodo
08-10-2019, 06:12 PM
Anyone willing to back Trump on his decision to throw an ally (the Kurds), who lost 11,000 fighters to help defeat ISIS, to the slaughter at Turkey's hand? Even Fox can't believe he would do something so cowardly and are bagging him out.

plague
08-10-2019, 07:50 PM
Anyone willing to back Trump on his decision to throw an ally (the Kurds), who lost 11,000 fighters to help defeat ISIS, to the slaughter at Turkey's hand? Even Fox can't believe he would do something so cowardly and are bagging him out.

Turkey is an ally of USA too.
Trump is letting them sort it out themselves.
It could go absolutely pear shaped.
But just remember that everything Trump does is the beginning of the end of the world according to some. Remember the Nth Korea nuke crisis, remember Iran gonna set fire to the world, remember the pee tape?

I didnt see much commentary on everyone else abandoning Syria over the years. Indeed, the fact America is last man standing with apparently only 100-200 troops in the safe zone says to me that the threat of Turkey (a NATO member) wasnt all that great.

If everyone else in the world is now so ****ing concerned with Turkeys aggression then maybe they should get their asses in there.
NATO has 29 member states, the actions of one (Turkey) and the 'lack' of action from another (USA) shouldnt deter the other 27 ****ing countries from doing something should it?
Trump knows that the damage he can do to their economy ('sup Nth Korea and Iran) is far greater than anything a relative handful of troops can do.

he went to an election promising to stop putting US lives at risk in warzones that arent his problem.

but yeah, its yet another risk hes prepared to put on his shoulders.

plague
08-10-2019, 10:19 PM
this NBA/China/South Park thing has been quite a hoot too.

The Dunster
09-10-2019, 09:16 AM
Turkey is an ally of USA too.
Trump is letting them sort it out themselves.
It could go absolutely pear shaped.
But just remember that everything Trump does is the beginning of the end of the world according to some. Remember the Nth Korea nuke crisis, remember Iran gonna set fire to the world, remember the pee tape?

I didnt see much commentary on everyone else abandoning Syria over the years. Indeed, the fact America is last man standing with apparently only 100-200 troops in the safe zone says to me that the threat of Turkey (a NATO member) wasnt all that great.

If everyone else in the world is now so ****ing concerned with Turkeys aggression then maybe they should get their asses in there.
NATO has 29 member states, the actions of one (Turkey) and the 'lack' of action from another (USA) shouldnt deter the other 27 ****ing countries from doing something should it?
Trump knows that the damage he can do to their economy ('sup Nth Korea and Iran) is far greater than anything a relative handful of troops can do.

he went to an election promising to stop putting US lives at risk in warzones that arent his problem.

but yeah, its yet another risk hes prepared to put on his shoulders.

What's the official line on conflict between member states of NATO ? I was under the impression that an attack against any NATO member was perceived as an attack on all NATO members.

Has this changed ?

If not then any attack on Turkey would effectively expel a state from NATO membership.

Any warzone involving a NATO member is Trumps problem. That's the terms they signed up for.

As cruel as it sounds the USA are essentially bound to only intervene if Turkey ask for their assistance - then things get interesting - but it won't happen.

plague
09-10-2019, 09:34 AM
What's the official line on conflict between member states of NATO ? I was under the impression that an attack against any NATO member was perceived as an attack on all NATO members.

Has this changed ?

If not then any attack on Turkey would effectively expel a state from NATO membership.

Any warzone involving a NATO member is Trumps problem. That's the terms they signed up for.

As cruel as it sounds the USA are essentially bound to only intervene if Turkey ask for their assistance - then things get interesting - but it won't happen.

I know, weird huh?

Imagine if the people who are pretending to care for the Kurds right now actually went after the people who are going to do the actual crime*, instead of going after the bloke who no longer wants to put his troops in harms way.

Just another lame bit of outrage because Trumps name is involved.

*assuming anything happens.

Frodo
09-10-2019, 07:10 PM
I know, weird huh?

Imagine if the people who are pretending to care for the Kurds right now actually went after the people who are going to do the actual crime*, instead of going after the bloke who no longer wants to put his troops in harms way.

Just another lame bit of outrage because Trumps name is involved.

*assuming anything happens.

Cause no one is going after Edrogan right now are they? It's not like NATO haven't already discussed removing them (it seems like this won't happen because of bureaucracy but it's still a big deal for them to discuss expulsion)? It's not like the armed forces didn't attempt a Coup in 2016 which ultimately failed. It's not like they haven't been protesting against him since 2013 until.... Right now! Erdogan is getting a good amount of heat from people, but there's still no real power in international politics anymore.

But please, tell me about all those big bad media guys picking on little old Trumpy boy and how hard he has it.

(This is meant to come off as more snarky and bitchy than actual outrage. Please don't read this as if I'm actually angry about any of this.)

plague
09-10-2019, 07:56 PM
Cause no one is going after Edrogan right now are they? It's not like NATO haven't already discussed removing them (it seems like this won't happen because of bureaucracy but it's still a big deal for them to discuss expulsion)? It's not like the armed forces didn't attempt a Coup in 2016 which ultimately failed. It's not like they haven't been protesting against him since 2013 until.... Right now! Erdogan is getting a good amount of heat from people, but there's still no real power in international politics anymore.

But please, tell me about all those big bad media guys picking on little old Trumpy boy and how hard he has it.

(This is meant to come off as more snarky and bitchy than actual outrage. Please don't read this as if I'm actually angry about any of this.)

The reason the US troops are there is because of the fight against ISIS. That 'war' has been won (according to Trump himself) so all America is doing there now is 'policing' the area. Trump has repeatedly said he wants his troops out of these former warzones. He is fulfilling an election promise.
If other countries see this as some sort of abandonment then ok, but the US mission over there was never about protecting the Kurds, or opposing the Turks.
If the Turks decide to do something ****ed up then the whole damn world can gang on the murderous bastards.
Yes, im well aware of Erdogans actions, and dont dig anything hes up to.

but theres no human shield of US troops standing between Israel and Palestine.
theres no human shield of US troops standing in the DMZ holding back Nth Korea despite all their actual threats and actions.

again, we are talking about somewhere between 50 and 250 service people being moved. They could be 250 ****ing Rambos and they aint stopping a whole country pouring in if they wanted to.

politicians seem to go from warmongers to spineless deserters in a short space of time. just wish the woke mob would make up their minds who they are cheering for.

i think Trump brings a hell of a lot of this on himself, his social media use is def something not 'fit' for a world leader imho. but he is what he is, and hes going to go to the next election on a track record of living up to his promises. something politicians the world over are short on supply of. the public voted him in on those promises. he backs himself to rinse repeat. lets see how it all goes.

Frodo
09-10-2019, 08:28 PM
The reason the US troops are there is because of the fight against ISIS. That 'war' has been won (according to Trump himself) so all America is doing there now is 'policing' the area. Trump has repeatedly said he wants his troops out of these former warzones. He is fulfilling an election promise.
If other countries see this as some sort of abandonment then ok, but the US mission over there was never about protecting the Kurds, or opposing the Turks.
If the Turks decide to do something ****ed up then the whole damn world can gang on the murderous bastards.
Yes, im well aware of Erdogans actions, and dont dig anything hes up to.

but theres no human shield of US troops standing between Israel and Palestine.
theres no human shield of US troops standing in the DMZ holding back Nth Korea despite all their actual threats and actions.

again, we are talking about somewhere between 50 and 250 service people being moved. They could be 250 ****ing Rambos and they aint stopping a whole country pouring in if they wanted to.

politicians seem to go from warmongers to spineless deserters in a short space of time. just wish the woke mob would make up their minds who they are cheering for.

i think Trump brings a hell of a lot of this on himself, his social media use is def something not 'fit' for a world leader imho. but he is what he is, and hes going to go to the next election on a track record of living up to his promises. something politicians the world over are short on supply of. the public voted him in on those promises. he backs himself to rinse repeat. lets see how it all goes.

So the biggest part of everyone's problem with the US pulling troops was because the decision was made directly after a meeting (may have been a phone call rather than in-person but same-same) between Erdogan and Trumpf. Erdogan "asked" Trumpf to remove the troops and he complied, knowing full well that Edrogan had previously promised to go after the Kurds once the US troops were gone.

It looks like the POTUS is doing someone else's bidding even it negatively affects the US.

plague
09-10-2019, 09:03 PM
So the biggest part of everyone's problem with the US pulling troops was because the decision was made directly after a meeting (may have been a phone call rather than in-person but same-same) between Erdogan and Trumpf. Erdogan "asked" Trumpf to remove the troops and he complied, knowing full well that Edrogan had previously promised to go after the Kurds once the US troops were gone.

It looks like the POTUS is doing someone else's bidding even it negatively affects the US.

ok but is this fact or is this yet another one of those definitely true stories except for the truth part that has been the sole M.O. of political opponents ever since he was nominated?

like Obamas birth certificate, like Michelle Obama being a man, like Ivanka getting patents from China for voting machines, like the pee tape, like Trump watching porn at the white house all day, like Russian collusion , like Melania dying and being replaced by MECHA MELANIA etc etc etc etc.

if anyone gets any actual proof on this stuff, especially the pee tape, let me know. Otherwise ill be in the hotel bar.

also a robot first lady would be dope as ****.

plague
09-10-2019, 09:14 PM
ok so ive been trying to read any actual quotes from people that matter.

heres what i can gather (feel free for anyone to correct/insert).

Erdogan wants to create a 'safe zone' on the syrian border.
he met with Trump (via phone as Frodo said) and asked for US troops to no longer be involved in the area.
Trump said ok, then publicly threatened Erdogan if he ****ed anything up.
Erdogan has planned a White House visit to continue talks in the near future.

If, somehow, Erdogan plans some sort of mass genocide somewhere in that timeline then its gotta be the most audacious plan in human history (outside of actual world wars). He would have to know that Trump has too much ego to be played like that and it would backfire with the heat of a thousand suns.
i honestly dont think trump would let genocide happen for the sake of a few hotels. i just dont believe that.

The Dunster
10-10-2019, 09:50 AM
https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2015-03/2/10/enhanced/webdr07/enhanced-26597-1425311004-1.jpg?downsize=700%3A%2A&output-quality=auto&output-format=auto

Look closely people.

Frodo
10-10-2019, 10:16 AM
https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2015-03/2/10/enhanced/webdr07/enhanced-26597-1425311004-1.jpg?downsize=700%3A%2A&output-quality=auto&output-format=auto

Look closely people.

To be fair, him having it the right way round is a start given his IQ. That and your average reporters wouldn't know what a Capo is it what it does anyway.

Jetmaster
10-10-2019, 03:43 PM
Clever...probably sounds like a perfect open tuned chord - and nobody understands how he is doing it.

Plenty of great one chord songs.

plague
10-10-2019, 05:03 PM
Clever...probably sounds like a perfect open tuned chord - and nobody understands how he is doing it.

Plenty of great one chord songs.

Would rather listen to that than Hendrix any day.

Frodo
12-10-2019, 10:44 AM
ok so ive been trying to read any actual quotes from people that matter.

heres what i can gather (feel free for anyone to correct/insert).

Erdogan wants to create a 'safe zone' on the syrian border.
he met with Trump (via phone as Frodo said) and asked for US troops to no longer be involved in the area.
Trump said ok, then publicly threatened Erdogan if he ****ed anything up.
Erdogan has planned a White House visit to continue talks in the near future.

If, somehow, Erdogan plans some sort of mass genocide somewhere in that timeline then its gotta be the most audacious plan in human history (outside of actual world wars). He would have to know that Trump has too much ego to be played like that and it would backfire with the heat of a thousand suns.
i honestly dont think trump would let genocide happen for the sake of a few hotels. i just dont believe that.

Just to keep this shitshow of a topic going, Turkey started *attacking* so quickly that a group of US special forces soldiers hadn't had time to get far enough away (or the shelling was just off target) and got caught in the *attack*. None got injured, but that could have been interesting for Erdogan and Trump to explain if any of them had gotten injured or killed.

plague
15-10-2019, 01:58 PM
Just to keep this shitshow of a topic going, Turkey started *attacking* so quickly that a group of US special forces soldiers hadn't had time to get far enough away (or the shelling was just off target) and got caught in the *attack*. None got injured, but that could have been interesting for Erdogan and Trump to explain if any of them had gotten injured or killed.

is that the exclusive footage of the attack that was actually stock footage of a 2017 gun range show?
https://www.nationalreview.com/news/abc-news-issues-correction-after-airing-kentucky-gun-range-footage-during-syria-segment/

i dont disagree with your post, but again, in the rush to scream "ORANGE MAN BAD" the loudest and the quickest, a major US tv network showed fake ****ing footage.
and this wasnt some 2 bit infowars type show, this was ABC, which is owned by Disney.

again, if they'd waited, and fact checked and did some actual reporting then they would have a valid point. but the hysteria to be the wokest has again backfired (pardon the pun) and now the Trump fans have yet another example of the media lying about the President.

Skirt Boy
15-10-2019, 05:02 PM
Let us all remind ourselves that by using the experience of Africa, Balkans, Asia, Middle East, South America, North America...................It's a bad idea for Europe to draw borders on a map

Frodo
15-10-2019, 05:15 PM
is that the exclusive footage of the attack that was actually stock footage of a 2017 gun range show?
https://www.nationalreview.com/news/abc-news-issues-correction-after-airing-kentucky-gun-range-footage-during-syria-segment/

i dont disagree with your post, but again, in the rush to scream "ORANGE MAN BAD" the loudest and the quickest, a major US tv network showed fake ****ing footage.
and this wasnt some 2 bit infowars type show, this was ABC, which is owned by Disney.

again, if they'd waited, and fact checked and did some actual reporting then they would have a valid point. but the hysteria to be the wokest has again backfired (pardon the pun) and now the Trump fans have yet another example of the media lying about the President.

That was literally some of the dumbest shit ever. It took all of 5 mins for the internet to remember that footage (How could you forgot something like that even if you didn't enjoy guns and stuff) and they had no way back from it. Surely a few people got fired for that one. That is 100% stupid outrage and deservedly gets to be mocked.

pv4
15-10-2019, 05:18 PM
Let us all remind ourselves that by using the experience of Africa, Balkans, Asia, Middle East, South America, North America...................It's a bad idea for Europe to draw borders on a map

You were trying to externally compare but one of the egs you listed are actually European.

If we want to use an example of pure chaos in relation to borders, may we please never ever ignore the Mexicans of Victoria - disputes over a land border with SA, disputes over a land border with TAS, and let's not get started on the whole Canberra thing.

MFKS
16-10-2019, 04:10 PM
That was literally some of the dumbest shit ever. It took all of 5 mins for the internet to remember that footage (How could you forgot something like that even if you didn't enjoy guns and stuff) and they had no way back from it. Surely a few people got fired for that one. That is 100% stupid outrage and deservedly gets to be mocked.

You living in a world of delusion if you think that the media in 2019 have some type of ethical integrity

They are propoganda outlets for certain narratives and don't give a **** iabout the truth

Getting their click bait out to manipulate the masses is their role

People being dumb and having a 5 second attention span is why they are happy to post fake news and tell lies. Those who are paying attention call them on it but their are masses of fish who fall for it hook line and sinker every day

Just look at all the halfwits going Orange Man Bad on a daily basis. Can't put a decent argument up about what I is bad about POTUS just stick standard BS that is easily knocked on its head

Bon
16-10-2019, 04:12 PM
Oh man... I can't wait to kick back and watch this one unfurl..
:popcorn:

plague
16-10-2019, 04:18 PM
You living in a world of delusion if you think that the media in 2019 have some type of ethical integrity

They are propoganda outlets for certain narratives and don't give a **** iabout the truth

Im sorry but Fox News cleary states it is 'Fair and Balanced' so therefore it is fair and balanced.

plague
16-10-2019, 04:21 PM
Oh man... I can't wait to kick back and watch this one unfurl..
:popcorn:

amen, embrace the chaos my friend, its the way of the future.

Biden today in the debate said (in one sentence) "im going to get rid of the capital gains tax, im going to increase the capital gains tax, im going to double the capital gains tax".

and hes the 'favourite'?

geez.

im not even joking but Oprah is pretty much the only one who can give Trump a contest and even shes not stupid enough to jeopardise all that conservative cash her viewers hand out.

another 4 years of Trump, not such a bad thing.

MFKS
16-10-2019, 04:30 PM
Im sorry but Fox News cleary states it is 'Fair and Balanced' so therefore it is fair and balanced.

Fox are pretty open that they are leaning in the direction they do

CNN on the other hand large lying out the other side of their face

Frodo
16-10-2019, 05:24 PM
Fox are pretty open that they are leaning in the direction they do

CNN on the other hand large lying out the other side of their face

What? Show me a person who doesn't think CNN are left leaning and I'll show you an idiot. Fox are right, CNN are left. The rest I couldn't tell you, I guess it depends on what get views at the time.

plague
16-10-2019, 05:33 PM
What? Show me a person who doesn't think CNN are left leaning and I'll show you an idiot. Fox are right, CNN are left. The rest I couldn't tell you, I guess it depends on what get views at the time.
I agree with the Member here. For a long long time Fox was right, MSNBC was left and CNN were parading themselves as the middle.

I also agree that nowadays its anything but, and as we are seeing theres a lot of that direction coming from upstairs. Its bizarre that Murdoch has a pretty solid rep as a meddler in editorial content, but all of the other guys skate on it.

Trump has called Zucker (CNN boss) out from day one, and it looks like there is now some fire to his smoke. Whether it changes minds i dont know.
If anyone thinks any one of these rich assholes wants to abstain from getting involved, from Zuckerberg, to Murdoch and Bezos, then y'all be trippin.

MFKS
16-10-2019, 05:57 PM

CNN are currently at this point in time trying to claim they are Centrist

That their doing

No one with a brain believes them

FFS Don Lemon thinks he is impartial

The Dunster
16-10-2019, 06:22 PM

CNN are right wing conservative make no mistake about that. Read this link and tell me how it's not neo-liberal right wing dogma.

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/07/24/investing/trillion-dollar-deficit/index.html

There's absolutely nothing ideologically different about CNN or Fox - they are both clueless.

The left as an audience is not economically viable - there's simply not enough of them to create a network that supports their views.

MFKS
16-10-2019, 06:41 PM
CNN are right wing conservative make no mistake about that. Read this link and tell me how it's not neo-liberal right wing dogma.

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/07/24/investing/trillion-dollar-deficit/index.html

There's absolutely nothing ideologically different about CNN or Fox - they are both clueless.

The left as an audience is not economically viable - there's simply not enough of them to create a network that supports their views.

They are doing a pretty good job at actually getting Trump re elected actually

They do present as left leaning but you could make a case that they are doing Trumps work for him just like AOC is most likely a Republican planted operative

plague
18-10-2019, 05:44 PM
I think this Syria/USA/Turkey situation has summed up the whole Trump experience.

His twitter behaviour, his letter to Erdogan, his bitchfight with Pelosi were all stuff that no world leader has ever publicly indulged in.
His original decision to move troops out was open for ridicule.
His detractors had everything right i front of them and popped off continually with "thats not how a President acts" etc etc etc. and they were right.

but.

he 'seems' to have got the resolution he aimed for. so his supporters are jumping for joy saying "see, no slaughter, no US troops dead, no sanctions needed". again, they are right and will always point to that and say 'results over process'.

which ever side of the fence youre on re:Trump theres 24/7 ammunition to strengthen your point.
but he said as much, years ago when he decided to run. he said hes not a politician and had no desire to be one. he said to judge him on results, and hes getting 'results' for those who matter.
hes been this buffoon his whole life, and its worked, so hes parlaying that into a bigger job. its just that we arent used to see this method from 'that' office.

MFKS
18-10-2019, 07:42 PM
I think this Syria/USA/Turkey situation has summed up the whole Trump experience.

His twitter behaviour, his letter to Erdogan, his bitchfight with Pelosi were all stuff that no world leader has ever publicly indulged in.
His original decision to move troops out was open for ridicule.
His detractors had everything right i front of them and popped off continually with "thats not how a President acts" etc etc etc. and they were right.

but.

he 'seems' to have got the resolution he aimed for. so his supporters are jumping for joy saying "see, no slaughter, no US troops dead, no sanctions needed". again, they are right and will always point to that and say 'results over process'.

which ever side of the fence youre on re:Trump theres 24/7 ammunition to strengthen your point.
but he said as much, years ago when he decided to run. he said hes not a politician and had no desire to be one. he said to judge him on results, and hes getting 'results' for those who matter.
hes been this buffoon his whole life, and its worked, so hes parlaying that into a bigger job. its just that we arent used to see this method from 'that' office.

Plenty of people sit about bitching that all Politicians are the same and that they are all interchangeable as they don't represent them regardless of what side of politics they come from

Then you have Trump who comes in and changes that. He is exactly what the people need. Someone who is prepared to do what he thinks is right and not pander to BS that is Political Correctness

The fact that the levels of derangement he gets his rivals to show the world proves that he is doing a great job.

Can't wait to Australia elects someone similar

Frodo
18-10-2019, 08:21 PM
I'm am of the belief that humans are a pretty much a parasite at this point and the world would be a better place without us here. Reading those last two posts is more validation of that theory. Thanks.

traffic light
18-10-2019, 08:36 PM
I'm am of the belief that humans are a pretty much a parasite at this point and the world would be a better place without us here. Reading those last two posts is more validation of that theory. Thanks.

Well your narrow minded generalised opinions that run with the vegan crowd makes you in that crowd. Woke the fk up.

Most people are good.

plague
18-10-2019, 09:39 PM

so now we are into the good bits
heres the part where you get to specifically say what it is you dont like. I get that many many many millions of people dont like the bloke. i hear their reasons, some im cool with, some are lame. id love to hear yours.
also, it looks like youve had at least a passing interest in US politics. so did any of Obama or Dubya* do it for you? Do you believe Hillary would have been better had she won?

*whoo boy, has this bloke ever profited from Trump being Trump. Everyone already bringing out the revisionist history on the bloke when if you were there when he was in charge, the same people that hate Trump sure hated Dubya with just the same amount of venom.

plague
18-10-2019, 09:46 PM
Well your narrow minded generalised opinions that run with the vegan crowd makes you in that crowd. Woke the fk up.

Most people are good.

yeah without singling out my man Frodo, because i like Frodo and i get along well with people who think differently to me. I actually think most people are fairly narrow minded on both sides. they believe their thing, and they are running with it. no one gets talked over to the other side anymore. In the US especially elections are won on passion rather than policy. the sides are split 50/50 its just a matter of who can get more people out to vote on the day.

Frodo
18-10-2019, 09:56 PM

Most people are good.

A) welcome to the internet.

B) refer to the first point really.

C) that is certainly a weird insult. I can't actually work out who would be offended by that other than maybe Vegans themselves or maybe macho dudes? Sorry, not sure

Frodo
18-10-2019, 10:10 PM
so now we are into the good bits
heres the part where you get to specifically say what it is you dont like. I get that many many many millions of people dont like the bloke. i hear their reasons, some im cool with, some are lame. id love to hear yours.
also, it looks like youve had at least a passing interest in US politics. so did any of Obama or Dubya* do it for you? Do you believe Hillary would have been better had she won?

*whoo boy, has this bloke ever profited from Trump being Trump. Everyone already bringing out the revisionist history on the bloke when if you were there when he was in charge, the same people that hate Trump sure hated Dubya with just the same amount of venom.
Here's a simple one for you.

Trump pulled troops from Syria because he was told to by Erdogan. Not because of any promises he had made to his voters, not to protect the troops (remember they deployed another 3000 troops to Saudi Arabia the same day they announced the Syria thing), not because he thought it was better for the area. He isn't a genius, he doesn't have some master plan. Politics is really not as difficult as you are giving it credit for.

Also, just to make sure we are all on the same page. I enjoy arguing about stuff and I'm totally fine with discussing those silly yanks. But please don't think I am losing any sleep about what's happens over there.

plague
18-10-2019, 10:50 PM

Trump pulled troops from Syria because he was told to by Erdogan. Not because of any promises he had made to his voters, not to protect the troops (remember they deployed another 3000 troops to Saudi Arabia the same day they announced the Syria thing), not because he thought it was better for the area. He isn't a genius, he doesn't have some master plan. Politics is really not as difficult as you are giving it credit for.

but thats not it though. you disliked him well before this. i want the start of it, not the latest thing. because theres always a latest thing.
as for politics not being difficult. nah man, you only have to look at the absolute bootlickers that get anywhere near the top to know how much greasing and panhandling that goes on. you only have to see how corrupt even the lowest level of party hack has to be to get anywhere to at least appreciate the fact a bloke with the brain the size of a tennis ball bulldozed his way through all of it.

MFKS
18-10-2019, 11:02 PM

Also, just to make sure we are all on the same page. I enjoy arguing about stuff and I'm totally fine with discussing those silly yanks. But please don't think I am losing any sleep about what's happens over there.

Trump pulled troops because Erdogan has the EU by the balls

He can flood Europe with 3rd world immigrants by allowing his country to be an open door into Europe which would **** the EU economy and that in turn would also hurt the world economy

He has just negotiated his hand well and allowed himself to settle some domestic issues here

Trump has really **** all to gain by playing hardball with him and walking out the way he did is a win of sorts for him as he has actually maintained order in the world and got troops out of a basket case of a war Obama got them into

Don't really know why everyone is having a tanty about this anyway
No one in the Western world has given a **** about the Kurds and other minority groups in the middle east since day dot so it rather hyporcritcal to be worried about the Turks dealing with their local issues as they see fit too

plague
30-10-2019, 10:59 PM
Its more than obvious that im a big fan of the chaos that Trumps Presidency has unleashed.
I was also a fan of Obama as a person and thought he always carried himself as the absolute definition of a President (even though hes gone and upset the comrades today).
I am also a fan of Jimmy Kimmel because he is a smart arse, and thats my kind of people.

just watch this and giggle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsBOWSjOLsE#action=share

MFKS
30-10-2019, 11:52 PM
But Trump is only trolling the idiots

The funny thing is they don't see it

And Jimmy Kimmel is a hypocrite sucking the Leftist Kool Aid just to get paid. And he ain't that funny
It very hard to take that guy seriously

plague
30-10-2019, 11:59 PM
But Trump is only trolling the idiots

No.
Thats the way Trump is.
and thats the platform he ran on.
and thats what the people voted for.

its ok to giggle at him in all his glory. it wont make you a leftie.

Plus, Kimmel is the smart one in the room. feign outrage and mock at every turn its good content and gets eyeballs on his show.
deep down the bloke is praying to Almighty Griff that Donald gets another 4 years.
He knows where his bread is very lucratively buttered.

Jim
31-10-2019, 12:24 AM
I was also a fan of Obama as a person and thought he always carried himself as the absolute definition of a President (even though hes gone and upset the comrades today).

Yeah nah.

OB wanted public glory. He loved the mike drop and the cheering crowds. Look good, pretend to preside, be cool. Knock off the odd ISIL then hope that no one notices that an economy needs running.

MFKS
31-10-2019, 10:23 AM
No.
Thats the way Trump is.
and thats the platform he ran on.
and thats what the people voted for.

its ok to giggle at him in all his glory. it wont make you a leftie.

Plus, Kimmel is the smart one in the room. feign outrage and mock at every turn its good content and gets eyeballs on his show.
deep down the bloke is praying to Almighty Griff that Donald gets another 4 years.
He knows where his bread is very lucratively buttered.

If you don't see that Trump is trolling the left then I can't help you on that

It pretty obvious he is having a great time at watching them get angry

As for Jimmy Kimmel
Bit hard to take him seriously with his holier than thou moralistic BS after the lack of criticism he gets for his blackface skit and his What's in My Pants skits he has done

The fact he hasn't been eaten by the left over that just shows their hypocrisy in all its glory

Frodo
31-10-2019, 11:35 AM
If you don't see that Trump is trolling the left then I can't help you on that

It pretty obvious he is having a great time at watching them get angry

As for Jimmy Kimmel
Bit hard to take him seriously with his holier than thou moralistic BS after the lack of criticism he gets for his blackface skit and his What's in My Pants skits he has done

The fact he hasn't been eaten by the left over that just shows their hypocrisy in all its glory

At this point, it's more likely that the earth is flat than Trump having any actual plan of attack. Also he's done more trolling to the right than he has the left anyways.

MFKS
31-10-2019, 02:20 PM
At this point, it's more likely that the earth is flat than Trump having any actual plan of attack. Also he's done more trolling to the right than he has the left anyways.

Trump is playing 3D chess and the rest of them ain't got a clue

He is playing the game and playing it in a way that he wins

2020 is a formality as he has exposed the insanity of the Left

Aegon
05-11-2019, 09:30 AM
Yeah nah.

OB wanted public glory. He loved the mike drop and the cheering crowds. Look good, pretend to preside, be cool. Knock off the odd ISIL then hope that no one notices that an economy needs running.

Ya, I'm with you on this one. I can't stand trump but honestly I can't remember the last US president I actually liked? Clinton and George W both had some comedy moments but were both imbeciles.

Add to the above Obama had a genuine chance to take on the NRA and backed away from it with a whimper

plague
05-11-2019, 10:00 AM
Clinton and George W both had some comedy moments but were both imbeciles.

Bush gets this a lot.
What about him do you think makes him an imbecile?

Aegon
05-11-2019, 10:32 AM
Bush gets this a lot.
What about him do you think makes him an imbecile?

Probably exacerbated by his southern drawl. But he struggled to make sense in a lot of speeches or when answering questions and was constantly caught out trying to describe details of his own policies.

I notice you didn't dispute Slick Willie.

plague
05-11-2019, 11:35 AM
I notice you didn't dispute Slick Willie.

only because that was both before my time and i hadnt ever really taken an interest in him.

Bush had been a subject id read into quite a bit. Hes an interesting dude. But from both an academic and business standpoint he was no idiot.
i understand the comment about the accent, its a common trait for foreigners like us growing up listening to the same stereotypes in media etc (dumb southern redneck/racist etc, its how it was all explained to us).
To hear him explain (or 'excuse if you dont believe him) his actions regarding 9/11, Katrina, and Iraq is pretty interesting. I really dont know a world leader in our lifetime who had to deal with so many monumental issues both domestic and foreign.

i personally thought he got a bad rep, and its been interesting in his post Presidential life that hes become a way way way more sympathetic figure. I guess the partisan nature of politics never allows us to 'like' anything about the other side in the moment.

MFKS
05-11-2019, 01:14 PM
It seriously hard to take the Democrat Presidents seriously

Obama as the first black President done **** all for the Black population so much so that he actually set their cause backwards by his policies of Welfare

Trump has done more for Black Americans than anyone else since the Republicans freed the slaves in the 1800s

The Dunster
05-11-2019, 01:31 PM
It seriously hard to take the Democrat Presidents seriously

Obama as the first black President done **** all for the Black population so much so that he actually set their cause backwards by his policies of Welfare

Trump has done more for Black Americans than anyone else since the Republicans freed the slaves in the 1800s

Obama is the only US president in history to leave office with a lower prison population than when he started.

Moreover, the violent crime rate also fell while Obama was President.

You might also want to stop quote mining your facts - The GOP as they were and as they are today are two totally different beasts. They started out with liberal ideals and today are purely conservative.

plague
05-11-2019, 01:57 PM
the states in the US have so much individual power that most domestic 'accomplishments' and 'failures' by Presidents are hardly their doing or their fault.
Crime/guns/jobs can be attributed to all levels of Govt and every side has an easy option to blame or praise.

Dunster can point to a smaller prison population under Obama, Member can point to the violent crime rate increasing in Obamas last few years then declining as soon as Trump took office. Was any of this on the President? Is having less people in jail a good thing if the crime rate is increasing? Are people getting put in jail for minor shit undeservedly making the stats look good?

Of course Trumps 'trade war' can have a direct effect on jobs, but state taxes/laws etc can get in the way of any federal ideas.

On the world stage the President has a much better platform to achieve things. You can argue all day who has done a better job there but ill def say Trump at least lived up to his election promises. If you hate him for that then ok. but youre prob already hating on him well before that.

plague
05-11-2019, 02:01 PM
Obama is the only US president in history to leave office with a lower prison population than when he started.

i think Carter also had a really dramatic fall too. but Obama def bucked a recent trend thats for sure.
Also the violent crime rate had been decreasing since 2000, and bottomed out under Obama in 2014 but then took a dramatic upturn between 2014 and 2016.
again, we can read stats to prove any side of any argument.

The only stat that is true and indisputable is Griff 1- Gypos 0.

Gospel.

The Dunster
05-11-2019, 04:41 PM
only because that was both before my time and i hadnt ever really taken an interest in him.

Bush had been a subject id read into quite a bit. Hes an interesting dude. But from both an academic and business standpoint he was no idiot.
i understand the comment about the accent, its a common trait for foreigners like us growing up listening to the same stereotypes in media etc (dumb southern redneck/racist etc, its how it was all explained to us).
To hear him explain (or 'excuse if you dont believe him) his actions regarding 9/11, Katrina, and Iraq is pretty interesting. I really dont know a world leader in our lifetime who had to deal with so many monumental issues both domestic and foreign.

i personally thought he got a bad rep, and its been interesting in his post Presidential life that hes become a way way way more sympathetic figure. I guess the partisan nature of politics never allows us to 'like' anything about the other side in the moment.

George W Bush has always been a nice bloke. The only thing that's changed is how the media present him to an audience.
He's also a lot smarter than people give him credit for as well.
Trump - he's a complete goose who's got absolutely no idea how life is for anyone without a trust fund to prop them up.
Fortunately, President's have so little executive power most of what he does and say's has minimal consequences.

EDIT: THis is the case with pretty much all the Democrats as well - so I'm not playing party favourites.

plague
05-11-2019, 05:31 PM
Trump - he's a complete goose who's got absolutely no idea how life is for anyone without a trust fund to prop them up.
Fortunately, President's have so little executive power most of what he does and say's has minimal consequences.

yeah its def gonna be interesting to see how he gets remembered. Id be shocked if he doesnt get another 4 years, but after that America is either gonna have a massive reset and go back to a stereotypical politician or go the other way and someone like Oprah is gonna romp it in and from there the world just starts burning.

One thing i cant stop hearing is if Trump gets in then either Trump Jnr or Ivanka will seriously push to succeed him in 2024. Think about that, the most improbable candidate in history starts a run of 16 years of family rule.

just insane to think.

The Dunster
05-11-2019, 05:34 PM
yeah its def gonna be interesting to see how he gets remembered. Id be shocked if he doesnt get another 4 years, but after that America is either gonna have a massive reset and go back to a stereotypical politician or go the other way and someone like Oprah is gonna romp it in and from there the world just starts burning.

One thing i cant stop hearing is if Trump gets in then either Trump Jnr or Ivanka will seriously push to succeed him in 2024. Think about that, the most improbable candidate in history starts a run of 16 years of family rule.

just insane to think.

The only thing more certain than a Trump 2nd term is a Newcastle Jets wooden spoon.

He will walk it in - and good on him for at least offering the people an alternative to the usual can't tell the democrats from the republicans candidates.

MFKS
05-11-2019, 06:05 PM

Moreover, the violent crime rate also fell while Obama was President.

You might also want to stop quote mining your facts - The GOP as they were and as they are today are two totally different beasts. They started out with liberal ideals and today are purely conservative.

No I will point out that it was Obama who decided to hand out piles and piles of money in Welfare via Food Stamps further imprisoning the Black Community more as they get stuck in the welfare cycle and dependant on it

Trump on the other hand has created jobs so the Black unemployment rate is at is lowest in eons

Reality is quite simple with this the Democrats will hand out to the weak thus hindering them further in life
The Republicans will offer opportunity to the weak to better themselves

That precisely why the left won't debate their ideas
They don't hold to logic and fall apart when scrutinised

MFKS
05-11-2019, 06:09 PM
George W Bush has always been a nice bloke. The only thing that's changed is how the media present him to an audience.
He's also a lot smarter than people give him credit for as well.

EDIT: THis is the case with pretty much all the Democrats as well - so I'm not playing party favourites.

To say Trump has no idea how the common man lives is deluded as all **** an opinion
Yeah sure he may not have lived that life but you look at the way Middle America identifies with him ie the ****s who voted him in and you can see the bloke is a man of the people despite his wealth

That this guy got himself elected the way he did says plenty about his level of intelligence

plague
05-11-2019, 08:49 PM
To say Trump has no idea how the common man lives is deluded as all **** an opinion
Yeah sure he may not have lived that life but you look at the way Middle America identifies with him ie the ****s who voted him in and you can see the bloke is a man of the people despite his wealth

That this guy got himself elected the way he did says plenty about his level of intelligence

funny you bring this up again, and we've talked about it before and i agree with you.

If you know of, or are familiar with Dana White (UFC 'boss'), he was asked about Trump turning up at the event in New York last weekend.
Any other interview with this bloke and he has a real bombastic attitude, and White is rich of his own accord, he doesnt need to grovel to the likes of Trump. Nor does he need to wade into the murky world of politics (to paraphrase Michael Jordan, "Democrats watch UFC too").

but to hear him talk about Trump here, to hear him so deferential, and grateful to a bloke he considers a supporter and a friend. in a world that would be full of so many snakes and grifters. its an amazing insight into how Trump connects to people.
Its 4 mins long, but its worth it if you even want to begin to understand how Trump did it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cwr4b5Wzgs

The Dunster
06-11-2019, 10:43 AM
No I will point out that it was Obama who decided to hand out piles and piles of money in Welfare via Food Stamps further imprisoning the Black Community more as they get stuck in the welfare cycle and dependant on it

Trump on the other hand has created jobs so the Black unemployment rate is at is lowest in eons

Reality is quite simple with this the Democrats will hand out to the weak thus hindering them further in life
The Republicans will offer opportunity to the weak to better themselves

That precisely why the left won't debate their ideas
They don't hold to logic and fall apart when scrutinised

The largest US government handouts in history all went to bankers after they caused the GFC.
Government handouts to businesses producing for the armed forces would not be too far behind.
The money handed out to bankers after the GFC was enough to fund all levels of education in the USA for the next 700 plus years.
The money handed out to fund private wars involving oil wouldn't be far behind.

So it appears your not against all government handouts - just those to the poor and non-whites.

As for the unemployment rate it's a useless figure from a 1947 ILO convention. You need only work one hour in the week of the survey to be counted as employed.
It also doesn't address the working poor in the USA and incomes inequality.
Trump is not the problem here - it's the lobbyists - and it's both sides of politics with blood on their hands not just the democrats.

plague
06-11-2019, 05:13 PM
ABC News (america) pretty much just handed the keys to Trump for another 4 years.
Them being outed over withholding the Epstein investigation is a ****ing scandal bigger than any of the shit the Dems are throwing at Trump right now.

Its as if they just purchased ad space on every major network and just held up a picture of themselves with #fakenews spray painted across it.

how can they all be so bad at this?

also, the dagger was Amy Robach muttering that crucial word........'Clinton'.

whoo boy.

Frodo
06-11-2019, 05:16 PM
ABC News (america) pretty much just handed the keys to Trump for another 4 years.
Them being outed over withholding the Epstein investigation is a ****ing scandal bigger than any of the shit the Dems are throwing at Trump right now.

Its as if they just purchased ad space on every major network and just held up a picture of themselves with #fakenews spray painted across it.

how can they all be so bad at this?

also, the dagger was Amy Robach muttering that crucial word........'Clinton'.

whoo boy.

Yeah, cause most Americans even heard about the Epstein story at the beginning and care enough to pay attention now.

Try again Plague.

plague
06-11-2019, 05:25 PM
Yeah, cause most Americans even heard about the Epstein story at the beginning and care enough to pay attention now.

Try again Plague.

nothing to do with Epstein himself.
all to do with the media playing right into the fake news 'narrative'*.

Trump gonna run with this all the way through, and his base is gonna lap it up.

This isnt a Dems v GOP issue, its a 'oh maybe Trump was right' issue.
The poor Dems are gonna get drowned out by the noise.

Every cry of 'impeach' or 'russia' or 'ukraine' will be met with legitimate blowback.

all along a lot of these issues have lacked any sort of proof, but when your own people are caught on video saying it then its a problem.

*copyright MFKS

Frodo
06-11-2019, 05:29 PM
nothing to do with Epstein himself.
all to do with the media playing right into the fake news narrative.

Trump gonna run with this all the way through, and his base is gonna lap it up.

This isnt a Dems v GOP issue, its a 'oh maybe Trump was right' issue.
The poor Dems are gonna get drowned out by the noise.

Every cry of 'impeach' or 'russia' or 'ukraine' will be met with legitimate blowback.

all along a lot of these issues have lacked any sort of proof, but when your own people are caught on video saying it then its a problem.

Republicans believe in the senate more than they believe in the media. If this open impeachment doesn't go well, he's gone. If he doesn't squash this very quickly in the senate and it lingers on, his faithful will leave him.

Americans care more about the flag and the constitution than even the POTUS. No amount of media circus is gonna sway people if this is happening in the senate.

plague
06-11-2019, 05:59 PM
Republicans believe in the senate more than they believe in the media. If this open impeachment doesn't go well, he's gone. If he doesn't squash this very quickly in the senate and it lingers on, his faithful will leave him.

Americans care more about the flag and the constitution than even the POTUS. No amount of media circus is gonna sway people if this is happening in the senate.

to impeach Trump, the Dems need to flip 20 (out of about 50) Republicans in the Senate to get a majority. That wont happen.
They'd also need a big number of them to switch in the House (which they control) to even get it to the Senate.

Totally agree on Americans loving the flag and constitution more than the President. But if you look at the candidates, only one of them is continually and openly campaigning for the 1st and 2nd amendments. Granted it is Republican fodder but America is different in that a candidate needs to inspire people to get out and vote. If Americans think their 'rights' are going to be in danger, thats a good reason to do it. Guess you'd have to ask yourself if Americans would handle a couple of 'untruths' be told by the Pres as long as they got to keep their guns and freedom of speech.

Trump is wrapping himself in the flag and claiming hes the victim of a witch hunt. he points to all manner of evidence (both real and made up hahahaha) to support his case.

Granted once the Dems settle on a candidate their message might be clearer, but Trump isnt being impeached with the numbers the way they are. The talk of it at the moment are in hope of destabilising the numbers post 2020. If the Dems can legit get it done they might try then.

Also of note, when Clinton was impeached, he was allowed to finish out his 2nd term and there were no real long term consequences, and he got impeached for some real shit. There were witnesses, testimony and evidence. Everything against Trump so far is hearsay. Argue it all you want, but there needs to be way more proof to even get close to getting it passed.

Remember, its not a judge or jury that decides this, its the politicians. and if the Dems are gonna go to the GOP and say "we want to off the bloke, heres all we got" then they would look like fools jumping ship to support it.

MFKS
06-11-2019, 06:10 PM
The largest US government handouts in history all went to bankers after they caused the GFC.
Government handouts to businesses producing for the armed forces would not be too far behind.
The money handed out to bankers after the GFC was enough to fund all levels of education in the USA for the next 700 plus years.
The money handed out to fund private wars involving oil wouldn't be far behind.

So it appears your not against all government handouts - just those to the poor and non-whites.

As for the unemployment rate it's a useless figure from a 1947 ILO convention. You need only work one hour in the week of the survey to be counted as employed.
It also doesn't address the working poor in the USA and incomes inequality.
Trump is not the problem here - it's the lobbyists - and it's both sides of politics with blood on their hands not just the democrats.

I am against governments handing out cash to the vulnerable and weak in society to prevent them getting off their areas to get themselves a job and take care of their own shit

Which is exactly what we have from Western governments with all the benefits that they give to the laziest ****ed a in the country

As for the money the government's gave big companies during the GFC well I don't agree with that either

It ain't something I subscribe to that the government should be involved in bailing out failed businesses full stop

Governments are there not to babysit half of the population in life who are full 9f excuses for their failings in the world

Get an education
Get a job
Don't have kids outside of wedlock
Take care of yourself

People who subscribe to these 4 basic principles will be ok in the world

Frodo
06-11-2019, 06:13 PM
to impeach Trump, the Dems need to flip 20 (out of about 50) Republicans in the Senate to get a majority. That wont happen.
They'd also need a big number of them to switch in the House (which they control) to even get it to the Senate.

Totally agree on Americans loving the flag and constitution more than the President. But if you look at the candidates, only one of them is continually and openly campaigning for the 1st and 2nd amendments. Granted it is Republican fodder but America is different in that a candidate needs to inspire people to get out and vote. If Americans think their 'rights' are going to be in danger, thats a good reason to do it. Guess you'd have to ask yourself if Americans would handle a couple of 'untruths' be told by the Pres as long as they got to keep their guns and freedom of speech.

Trump is wrapping himself in the flag and claiming hes the victim of a witch hunt. he points to all manner of evidence (both real and made up hahahaha) to support his case.

Granted once the Dems settle on a candidate their message might be clearer, but Trump isnt being impeached with the numbers the way they are. The talk of it at the moment are in hope of destabilising the numbers post 2020. If the Dems can legit get it done they might try then.

Also of note, when Clinton was impeached, he was allowed to finish out his 2nd term and there were no real long term consequences, and he got impeached for some real shit. There were witnesses, testimony and evidence. Everything against Trump so far is hearsay. Argue it all you want, but there needs to be way more proof to even get close to getting it passed.

Remember, its not a judge or jury that decides this, its the politicians. and if the Dems are gonna go to the GOP and say "we want to off the bloke, heres all we got" then they would look like fools jumping ship to support it.

I wish I knew how you could see all the information in front of you and come up with the above...

The house vote is sorted. Republicans already know that. So it's going to be fought in the senate in full view of the public.

Everyday they get a new testimony it backs up the original claims. Every time a Republican is asked to answer questions they run away.

I agree that the end game of this entire things is in regards to the 2020 election rather than outright impeachment, but they have just as strong evidence on this one as they did with Clinton's and the Dems want the same outcome. Out of office, without tarnishing the brand anymore than they have to.

My point is that if this makes it to the senate then Trump is in trouble. He will be less impervious to critique from the right if it's coming directly at them rather than filtered through Fox News or left wing media.

MFKS
06-11-2019, 06:17 PM

But this goes back to the fact the Democrats have just lost the plot because Killary didn't get in

They are oblivious to the real reasons that are no one ****ing likes her

The reasons they have come up with are that it is a sexist racist agenda from Trump and the right that caused this

As a result they have gone retard level left

That is why we have these communists like Sanders and AOC and all these other half wits in the Democrats trying to drive hate and division into the country

The left are driving full steam ahead towards Communism and using division to try and achieve their goals

Trump should actually be viewed as the saviour of the world fas he is saving us all from these morally corrupt godless clowns who are quite happy to tear into the 1st and 2nd Ammendmemt to silence those who don't follow their beliefs

Trump is just buying time to allow enough people to be red pulled to realise the real evil of the Left

plague
06-11-2019, 06:20 PM
I wish I knew how you could see all the information in front of you and come up with the above...

The house vote is sorted.

ok youre gonna have to point me towards your info because as I have it the Dems have 233 out of the 435 seats in the House.
They need a 2/3 majority to impeach.
So they need to sway another 50 odd members of the GOP.
Where have you read otherwise?
or have 50 odd republicans already supported this?

or is this not how it works?

EDIT:
ok im gonna leave my original post up here but it def seems i have my procedures wrong.
link below is the best guide to how its set up.
i found it a good read.
https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/news/politics/2019/11/04/how-trump-impeachment-process-works-house-articles-of-impeachment/2483700001/

as good as a read this is, it looks like it is a different procedure than Clinton underwent. ill do some more digging as im still not sure on a few things. anyone feel free to drop info on here this stuff entertains me.

MFKS
06-11-2019, 06:23 PM

The house vote is sorted. Republicans already know that. So it's going to be fought in the senate in full view of the public.

Everyday they get a new testimony it backs up the original claims. Every time a Republican is asked to answer questions they run away.

I agree that the end game of this entire things is in regards to the 2020 election rather than outright impeachment, but they have just as strong evidence on this one as they did with Clinton's and the Dems want the same outcome. Out of office, without tarnishing the brand anymore than they have to.

My point is that if this makes it to the senate then Trump is in trouble. He will be less impervious to critique from the right if it's coming directly at them rather than filtered through Fox News or left wing media.

If this impeachment actually gets any traction then you do realise Trump is also allowed to get his opponents under oath and they have to cooperate fully otherwise they getting locked up

This won't see the light of day as Trump is probably the cleanest there in Washington

If they had anything on Trump of value they would be using it already if you were not aware of the TDS the left already have with him

I actually hope they do get this shit running because they have given him the 2020 election on a platter and he will also clean up in the house when the Impeachment fails because Trump is gonna expose the corruption from the Democrats and media here pushing this BS

The Dunster
06-11-2019, 07:19 PM
If this impeachment actually gets any traction then you do realise Trump is also allowed to get his opponents under oath and they have to cooperate fully otherwise they getting locked up

This won't see the light of day as Trump is probably the cleanest there in Washington

If they had anything on Trump of value they would be using it already if you were not aware of the TDS the left already have with him

I actually hope they do get this shit running because they have given him the 2020 election on a platter and he will also clean up in the house when the Impeachment fails because Trump is gonna expose the corruption from the Democrats and media here pushing this BS

Agree Trump's got way less baggage than those supposedly going after him [or Biden] - afterall he's only been in politics a few years - his accusers have been taking bribes for twenty years or more.
I don't think it's Trump they are after - I think they [certain Democrat factions] want Biden - and this is the best way to take Biden out of the race.

Frodo
06-11-2019, 09:04 PM
ok youre gonna have to point me towards your info because as I have it the Dems have 233 out of the 435 seats in the House.
They need a 2/3 majority to impeach.
So they need to sway another 50 odd members of the GOP.
Where have you read otherwise?
or have 50 odd republicans already supported this?

or is this not how it works?

EDIT:
ok im gonna leave my original post up here but it def seems i have my procedures wrong.
link below is the best guide to how its set up.
i found it a good read.
https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/news/politics/2019/11/04/how-trump-impeachment-process-works-house-articles-of-impeachment/2483700001/

as good as a read this is, it looks like it is a different procedure than Clinton underwent. ill do some more digging as im still not sure on a few things. anyone feel free to drop info on here this stuff entertains me.

I'm not an expert in anyway and I've only got a limited grasp on the entire thing.

But my understanding of the house vote was that it was related more to the rules of the Impeachment enquiry once it got to the senate.

Basically they are agreeing to a fight in the senate, they just want to have some rules in place first. I'm assuming that these rules will be used as dirty tactics by each side and will ultimately leave the result biased and they'll all somehow make money off of the whole thing.

plague
06-11-2019, 10:59 PM
oh im down a rabbit hole now.

fun fact from the Clinton impeachment: All the Dems voted along party lines on both counts he was charged with (perjury and obstruction of justice), whereas 10 Republicans flipped to support Clinton on the perjury charge and 5 flipped for the obstruction charge.

At the time the Republicans controlled both houses.

Also, he achieved his highest ever popularity rate (78%) immediately after his impeachment.
Theres a 100% chance Trumps banking on the same bump if it all goes down.

MFKS
06-11-2019, 11:08 PM
Agree Trump's got way less baggage than those supposedly going after him [or Biden] - afterall he's only been in politics a few years - his accusers have been taking bribes for twenty years or more.
I don't think it's Trump they are after - I think they [certain Democrat factions] want Biden - and this is the best way to take Biden out of the race.

If they were really after Biden they would have just got their media mates at the usual suspects to hammer him for the Ukraine thing and his son
They ain't after Biden that much as they could have buried him with that as there is far more corruption going on there than any of the rumoured shit they are trying desperately to loosely associate to Trump

The Democrats don't want Biden as Presidental candidate because they know Trump would smash him
He only there raising some cash for himself and playing the game

Jim
07-11-2019, 09:53 AM
Thought we went over this earlier.

House will vote to impeach. Then the Senate needs 2/3s vote to impeach but wont get it as its majority is with the Repubs.

Maybe Trump is looking to pimp his ride with better support after.

As for the election. Could the yanks turn him out?

pv4
07-11-2019, 10:15 AM
again, we can read stats to prove any side of any argument.

https://i.imgur.com/ue9JFw5.jpg

plague
07-11-2019, 10:23 AM
Maybe Trump is looking to pimp his ride with better support after.

As for the election. Could the yanks turn him out?

Yeah, it was a different time, but the publics reaction to the Clinton impeachment was pretty staggering. The bloke lied under oath (even though he kind of didnt) but still was proven to have cheated on his ****ing wife (who was royalty at the time). There were real live witnesses and victims and everything, yet he had more support than ever. Its pretty amazing to think about it.

The Trump accusations are completely different, and there just has to be a level of fatigue with the whole process. Id have no doubt a huge portion of Americans are over it and just want him to get on with the job. The fact the allegations are about 'invisible' things "RUSSIANS", "UKRAINE" etc has to be a problem getting any support for it.
Plus this has been going on for 3 years now, there was a news article showing the first "Impeach Trump" article was posted 19 minutes after the bloke was elected. He can easily claim the victim role, and his base will lap it up.

Plus, the elephant in the room, who the **** is gonna run for the Dems? If they had a legit 'Presidential' candidate like Obama, or Bill Clinton he would be in trouble. But lets face it, theres not one of these jokers up there that stand a chance against him. They are either way too delusional, way too woke and the only one who is anywhere near the middle is considered by Dems to be a Republican plant. They scream slogans and have grand ideas, but the first line of any detailed questioning destroys them. They all remind me of Shorten at the last election. Bloke was so unprepared and had no real grasp on his own policies, let alone any belief, that he was fodder for anyone who went after him.

The party is in a mess.

MFKS
07-11-2019, 11:11 AM
Yeah, it was a different time, but the publics reaction to the Clinton impeachment was pretty staggering. The bloke lied under oath (even though he kind of didnt) but still was proven to have cheated on his ****ing wife (who was royalty at the time). There were real live witnesses and victims and everything, yet he had more support than ever. Its pretty amazing to think about it.

The Trump accusations are completely different, and there just has to be a level of fatigue with the whole process. Id have no doubt a huge portion of Americans are over it and just want him to get on with the job. The fact the allegations are about 'invisible' things "RUSSIANS", "UKRAINE" etc has to be a problem getting any support for it.
Plus this has been going on for 3 years now, there was a news article showing the first "Impeach Trump" article was posted 19 minutes after the bloke was elected. He can easily claim the victim role, and his base will lap it up.

Plus, the elephant in the room, who the **** is gonna run for the Dems? If they had a legit 'Presidential' candidate like Obama, or Bill Clinton he would be in trouble. But lets face it, theres not one of these jokers up there that stand a chance against him. They are either way too delusional, way too woke and the only one who is anywhere near the middle is considered by Dems to be a Republican plant. They scream slogans and have grand ideas, but the first line of any detailed questioning destroys them. They all remind me of Shorten at the last election. Bloke was so unprepared and had no real grasp on his own policies, let alone any belief, that he was fodder for anyone who went after him.

The party is in a mess.

That Clinton gained support shows exactly the Left in full flight

Rules for them but not for thee

Just like the Democrat who resigned the other day after getting caught up in a 3 way love triangle involving their staffer
Even claimed that they were somehow the victim in all this as their are nude photos of her now in the public domain
This despite the fact they had put nudes on a Swingers website before their political tilt

No sign of any MeToo issues as they are a female

At least the left are consistent with their lies and twisting of reality to paint themselves as a victim

plague
07-11-2019, 11:35 AM
The Member, the day he realises theres crazies on all sides of politics:

https://media2.giphy.com/media/djTw5269awMtW/200.webp?cid=790b7611c8a294378f1d5b64d82d3e2205800 b15e7a7b75d&rid=200.webp
https://media2.giphy.com/media/l0IypeKl9NJhPFMrK/200.webp?cid=790b7611d1ed07a69221bf7f6b72558b569d4 cab63467899&rid=200.webp
https://media0.giphy.com/media/14jGh15Slt6QOk/200.webp?cid=790b7611efd8fd2c5ff126424f174c0626b84 5d51b65612b&rid=200.webp
https://media1.giphy.com/media/3ohzdMk3uz9WSpdTvW/200.webp?cid=790b7611411dd6cbd6f3db69733257959559f 7c1cf09a6f6&rid=200.webp

MFKS
07-11-2019, 12:04 PM
The Member, the day he realises theres crazies on all sides of politics:

https://media2.giphy.com/media/djTw5269awMtW/200.webp?cid=790b7611c8a294378f1d5b64d82d3e2205800 b15e7a7b75d&rid=200.webp
https://media2.giphy.com/media/l0IypeKl9NJhPFMrK/200.webp?cid=790b7611d1ed07a69221bf7f6b72558b569d4 cab63467899&rid=200.webp
https://media0.giphy.com/media/14jGh15Slt6QOk/200.webp?cid=790b7611efd8fd2c5ff126424f174c0626b84 5d51b65612b&rid=200.webp
https://media1.giphy.com/media/3ohzdMk3uz9WSpdTvW/200.webp?cid=790b7611411dd6cbd6f3db69733257959559f 7c1cf09a6f6&rid=200.webp
The left though have a mortgage on crazy though

It is them driving us towards Communism whilst destroying nations the family society etc

It ain't my side supporting the killing of children gender pro nouns and other assorted degeneracy

Macca
07-11-2019, 12:13 PM
The left though have a mortgage on crazy though

It is them driving us towards Communism whilst destroying nations the family society etc

It ain't my side supporting the killing of children gender pro nouns and other assorted degeneracy

Your side would just rather they're killed a little later and with guns, right?

Frodo
07-11-2019, 12:27 PM
That Clinton gained support shows exactly the Left in full flight

Rules for them but not for thee

Just like the Democrat who resigned the other day after getting caught up in a 3 way love triangle involving their staffer
Even claimed that they were somehow the victim in all this as their are nude photos of her now in the public domain
This despite the fact they had put nudes on a Swingers website before their political tilt

No sign of any MeToo issues as they are a female

At least the left are consistent with their lies and twisting of reality to paint themselves as a victim

Yep, those consenting adults having sex are just the ****ing worst. Is that all you've got to attack the left with nowadays?
I mean, you could have attacked the jilted husband that used the good ol "revenge porn" tactic to make himself feel better again? That guy is an actual piece of shit and also probably a Democrat.

MFKS
07-11-2019, 12:30 PM
Your side would just rather they're killed a little later and with guns, right?

Very few people are killed via firearm misuse on the planet

Genocide of Children from the left as a form of birth control it is in the tens of millions a year

But yeah lets talk about a few gun related deaths and gloss over the infanticide the left supports

Hell all bar one of the Democratic candidates supports the idea to kill a child up to birth and even then they are happy with 7 months
Have to be pretty evil to think that this is ok

Frodo
07-11-2019, 12:45 PM
Very few people are killed via firearm misuse on the planet

Genocide of Children from the left as a form of birth control it is in the tens of millions a year

But yeah lets talk about a few gun related deaths and gloss over the infanticide the left supports

Hell all bar one of the Democratic candidates supports the idea to kill a child up to birth and even then they are happy with 7 months
Have to be pretty evil to think that this is ok

Comparing abortions to gun deaths is dumb enough. But you forgot to realise that the only reason the right support Pro Life campaigns is because they want to control women. And a large reason behind that is because they know more women vote democrats than for them.

You're clutching at straws now Member maybe rethink your strategy and come back.

plague
07-11-2019, 12:58 PM
you guys are trying to out 'tin foil hat' each other.
its funny to read.

Macca
07-11-2019, 01:04 PM
Don't have kids outside of wedlock
Take care of yourself

So don't have kids out of wedlock you're ok with.
You'd prefer if people stuck to this rule.

But giving women the ability to adhere to it, not ok?

plague
07-11-2019, 01:07 PM
Yep, those consenting adults having sex are just the ****ing worst. Is that all you've got to attack the left with nowadays?
I mean, you could have attacked the jilted husband that used the good ol "revenge porn" tactic to make himself feel better again? That guy is an actual piece of shit and also probably a Democrat.

Personally I hope Katie Hill presses charges and sues the ass off her ex for doing that.
But she resigned because she was accused of breaking the rules regarding relationships with her staff.
She denies this, but resigned before the investigation could start.
These rules were set up by the Democrats (and passed with support of Republicans) in the wake of #metoo regarding bosses using their power over staff.

She was a victim* of revenge porn, she also seems to have broken house rules.

*emphasis mine so hopefully the Member sees the important words.

MFKS
07-11-2019, 01:08 PM
So don't have kids out of wedlock you're ok with.
You'd prefer if people stuck to this rule.

But giving women the ability to adhere to it, not ok?

They have a choice already

It is before conception

MFKS
07-11-2019, 01:12 PM
Comparing abortions to gun deaths is dumb enough. But you forgot to realise that the only reason the right support Pro Life campaigns is because they want to control women. And a large reason behind that is because they know more women vote democrats than for them.

You're clutching at straws now Member maybe rethink your strategy and come back.

Maybe it actually has a lot to do with their beliefs
Maybe it actually has a lot to do with their belief on taking responsibility for yourself

It ain't about controlling women. That just an excuse wonen offer up as they live a life devoid of having to take responsibility for themselves and getting pregnant is never their fault

Frodo
07-11-2019, 01:13 PM
you guys are trying to out 'tin foil hat' each other.
its funny to read.

Hi Pot, we are Kettle.

Did you see the Roger Stone trial is starting to choose it's jury. Supposedly one his defences basically shows Trump lied to Mueller. But not in a funny "F U Mueller" way, more in like "Perjury" kind of way.

Roger Stone does seem like the exact sort of associate that will come back to bite you in few years. Also, the "Proud Boys" were in attendance. Google those guys if you want proof of why Abortion can be a positive.

(Was that too harsh? I think it might be, but racists aren't really human beings anyway so I guess I can get away with it)

Frodo
07-11-2019, 01:15 PM
They have a choice already

It is before conception

Rape victims?

MFKS
07-11-2019, 01:16 PM
Personally I hope Katie Hill presses charges and sues the ass off her ex for doing that.
But she resigned because she was accused of breaking the rules regarding relationships with her staff.
These rules were set up by the Democrats (and passed with support of Republicans) in the wake of #metoo regarding bosses using their power over staff.

He divorced her

Wonder why that is??

Maybe she is a toxic individual ??

Judging by what she has done she pretty ****ed up it seems

MFKS
07-11-2019, 01:17 PM
Rape victims?

So you gping offer up a small anomaly straw man argument

Ok

Adoption is always an option ain't it??

Frodo
07-11-2019, 01:23 PM
Maybe it actually has a lot to do with their beliefs
Maybe it actually has a lot to do with their belief on taking responsibility for yourself

It ain't about controlling women. That just an excuse wonen offer up as they live a life devoid of having to take responsibility for themselves and getting pregnant is never their fault

I don't accept any of that. Having an abortion is taking responsibility for themself and their actions. I can think of hundreds of situations and reasons why it would be beneficial to have an abortion.

Why is that the US is happy to preach (definitely the correct term here) about abortions being bad but then won't allow kids to be taught safe sex in schools?

pv4
07-11-2019, 01:25 PM
Adoption is always an option ain't it??

I like to think we didn't rescue the kid, the kid rescued us..

MFKS
07-11-2019, 01:27 PM
I don't accept any of that. Having an abortion is taking responsibility for themself and their actions. I can think of hundreds of situations and reasons why it would be beneficial to have an abortion.

Why is that the US is happy to preach (definitely the correct term here) about abortions being bad but then won't allow kids to be taught safe sex in schools?

It is taking responsibility

No responsibility

Take responsibility before you get knocked up is taking responsibility

Women just want to have a choice afterwards

That choice is to kill a child so they don't have to deal with the consequences of their actions whilst they were on the cock carousel as they want to slut around

Women use abortion as a safeguard for living life as a promiscuous who're

That needs to be removed and they need to be held accountable for themselves and then called out for their behaviour

Have to be pretty evil to want to kill your own child

Frodo
07-11-2019, 01:27 PM

Missed this. My point wasn't that she shouldn't have stood down. Rules are rules and she should learn to keep it in her pants at the office like the rest of us.

Just mocking the member for not bringing his A game today.

Frodo
07-11-2019, 01:32 PM
It is taking responsibility

No responsibility

Take responsibility before you get knocked up is taking responsibility

Women just want to have a choice afterwards

That choice is to kill a child so they don't have to deal with the consequences of their actions whilst they were on the cock carousel as they want to slut around

Women use abortion as a safeguard for living life as a promiscuous who're

That needs to be removed and they need to be held accountable for themselves and then called out for their behaviour

Have to be pretty evil to want to kill your own child

No one is killing a child. It's called a fetus. Someone should have paid more attention in science class.

plague
07-11-2019, 01:46 PM
Did you see the Roger Stone trial is starting to choose it's jury. Supposedly one his defences basically shows Trump lied to Mueller. But not in a funny "F U Mueller" way, more in like "Perjury" kind of way.

No i cant say ive been keeping track of Roger Stone. But if he has used his power to abuse women then hand me a pitchfork and tell me where to line up.
Also, the all important word here is, again, supposedly. Its the word thats been used since day one about everything remotely connected to Trump. Which is great for tabloid fodder, but until the y start proving some shit its all gonna go in the TDS basket. The pushback is too easy.
Maybe Stone is the one, but just like the Pee Tape, Russia, Ukraine its all speculation. endlessly.

if everyone is gonna believe every 'supposed' thing thats occured then the world is gonna be a dark dark place.
im not knocking you for using it, because you have to. but man oh man, these supposed crimes are all adding up to nothing right now.

also, your take on abortion is correct and good. in fact, im here for abortion right up to the age of 50-60 years old. especially these racists shitbags out there. my goodness. through the anger of it all i cannot begin to wonder what sort of world they grew up in that any of this is acceptable. **** them and all the generations before them that accepted it.
I mean, the Member is the looniest one out of all of us. and im positive he was raised by wolves out in the Blue Mountains or something. but even he isnt 'that' deranged.

MFKS
07-11-2019, 01:53 PM
No one is killing a child. It's called a fetus. Someone should have paid more attention in science class.

Just a stage of life

Just like toddler teenager adult elderly etc

All stages of life

Life began at conception so you are killing a child no matter how you want to dress it up

Frodo
07-11-2019, 02:13 PM
Just a stage of life

Just like toddler teenager adult elderly etc

All stages of life

Life began at conception so you are killing a child no matter how you want to dress it up

Life begins at birth. Life ends at death. Anything other than that is an opinion, not a fact.

MFKS
07-11-2019, 02:23 PM
Fact is life is created the moment the egg and sperm meet as a new cell is created

That is science for you

So being that this is the case the child deserves to be protected from conception from any form of harm

Frodo
07-11-2019, 02:53 PM
Fact is life is created the moment the egg and sperm meet as a new cell is created

That is science for you

So being that this is the case the child deserves to be protected from conception from any form of harm

Science doesn't have a definitive answer on when life begins. So, you're not wrong but you aren't right either.

But being brought into a world of pain and suffering could be worse than never being born at all. Gotta have some perspective there buddy.

MFKS
07-11-2019, 02:56 PM
Science doesn't have a definitive answer on when life begins. So, you're not wrong but you aren't right either.

But being brought into a world of pain and suffering could be worse than never being born at all. Gotta have some perspective there buddy.

Under that logic Hitler and Stalin and Mao are heroes for saving people from life

That some pretty impressive work to make them look good

Frodo
07-11-2019, 03:12 PM
Under that logic Hitler and Stalin and Mao are heroes for saving people from life

That some pretty impressive work to make them look good

ROFL. I know you like some good old fashioned mental gymnastics, but this is some gold medal shit right here.