PDA

View Full Version : Russia 2018 World Cup

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

lquiquer
05-07-2016, 11:32 PM
Tickets price released.... Not cheap, how does that compare with Brazil 2014 Member?

furns
06-07-2016, 06:15 PM
Is anyone planning to go to watch the rbb try to gain euro-ultra cred points?

MFKS
06-07-2016, 07:18 PM
http://www.ggarmy.com/getattachment/Brazil2014/MORE-TRAVEL-INFO/Match-Tickets/ticket-prices.bmp.aspx?width=510&height=159

Little bit of an increase.

Suppose FIFA need to make some more money to cover the Security bill when England come looking for a square up for Marseille

Also want to pray the arse falls out of the US $$ when I went to Brazil it was nearly 1-1 not the 75c it is now

plague
06-07-2016, 07:41 PM
Is anyone planning to go to watch the rbb try to gain euro-ultra cred points?

can't wait
https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--YJ0v2IN5--/j1ws6ayey84g7uzwljpm.gif

Bremsstrahlung
13-12-2016, 12:35 PM
Anybody else hoping to go to this? (Provided we qualify)
How are you planning to do it? Tour company (e.g. Fanatics) or plan your own itinerary or wait to see the draw?

I imagine solo planning would be a bit cheaper, but a lot more effort.

goaliepersempre
13-12-2016, 08:04 PM
Anybody else hoping to go to this? (Provided we qualify)
How are you planning to do it? Tour company (e.g. Fanatics) or plan your own itinerary or wait to see the draw?

I imagine solo planning would be a bit cheaper, but a lot more effort.

Living in Switzerland, im looking at maybe going... relatively close.. Hope for both Australia and Switzerland to qualify...

So for me would be going on something organised here/solo plan

lquiquer
13-12-2016, 10:16 PM
Shame no games in Vladivostok, only 10 hours flight!!!!!

goaliepersempre
13-12-2016, 11:45 PM
half thought about going to confederations cup.... Australia vs Germany

Thomas477
14-12-2016, 06:41 AM
Anyone done a tour with the Fanatics, and what were your thoughts on them?

Footballers
02-01-2017, 06:39 PM
Tickets price released.... Not cheap, how does that compare with Brazil 2014 Member?

Thank you very much.

hawk
04-10-2017, 07:53 PM
If you can't reach the 35,000 capacity rule for the WorldCup, just extend the seating outside like the Ekaterinburg Arena in Russia...

https://twitter.com/YahooSportUK/status/915211157979451393?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.si.com%2Fsoccer%2F2017%2 F10%2F03%2Fphoto-russia-world-cup-stadium-undergoes-outrageous-alteration-make-capacity-requirement

lquiquer
04-10-2017, 09:31 PM
If you can't reach the 35,000 capacity rule for the WorldCup, just extend the seating outside like the Ekaterinburg Arena in Russia...

https://twitter.com/YahooSportUK/status/915211157979451393?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.si.com%2Fsoccer%2F2017%2 F10%2F03%2Fphoto-russia-world-cup-stadium-undergoes-outrageous-alteration-make-capacity-requirement

That scaffolding is scaring me..... don't get the 6k La Doce Boca fans on that stand :facepalm:

MFKS
04-10-2017, 09:47 PM
That scaffolding is scaring me..... don't get the 6k La Doce Boca fans on that stand :facepalm:

I was up in the one at Sao Paulo

The ones all those blokes kept dieing whilst they were rushing to build it

We were probably about 100 rows back

Maybe 200

Too be fair it was pretty safe up there and I didn't feel in danger

Worst part about it as couldn't tell who was who

The only bloke I could work out was Fellaini

The seats were actually.more shit on the basis you could barely see the game you were so far away

Second half went and ****ed around seat jumping just to get a better view of the game

Jetmaster
05-10-2017, 11:58 AM
Needed that scaffolding for the AFC semi last year to cover those cursed grass hills.

Dammit, that was our chance to claim the Stade De Newy record crowd.

hawk
12-10-2017, 09:37 PM
US going bananas over concacaf failure.

twellman giving it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3kuMy9wUaw

we'll be doing same after hondewass

plague
13-10-2017, 07:54 AM
US going bananas over concacaf failure.

twellman giving it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3kuMy9wUaw

we'll be doing same after hondewass

Nah.
Scapegoats are already in place.
The system is fine.
It’s all going on Ange.
Case closed see you all in Qatar bring yer sunscreen.

StannyCFCJET
13-10-2017, 11:55 AM
Brenton Speed hitting some home truths on twitter and the foxsports podcast

Jetmaster
11-11-2017, 03:04 PM
Kiwis already playing for a penalty shootout.

belchardo
11-11-2017, 04:23 PM
0-0 for them too, although they came pretty bloody close to getting the winner!

Bon
14-11-2017, 08:35 AM
Italy vs Sweden, not long to go now..
Come on you Swedes!

Retro Jet
14-11-2017, 09:07 AM
Italy vs Sweden, not long to go now..
Come on you Swedes!

Another 'big' name Gonnnssskkiiiiii
:brrr:

Bon
14-11-2017, 09:13 AM
Another 'big' name Gonnnssskkiiiiii
:brrr:

Love it...
First time in 60 years that Italy haven't made it.. Amazing..

hawk
14-11-2017, 11:18 AM
greece and ital out, diving stats might drop bahahahaha

Premy
14-11-2017, 11:42 AM
Comment today from a once every four years football expert.
"I'm so glad the cheating Italians are out, I'll never forget Totti's dive in Germany"

I absolutely gave it to him.
"First it wasn't Totti it was Grosso, Secondly it wasn't a dive and please never talk to me again about football. I ****ing can't stand four year experts like you" I said.

He was so stunned, left him speechless. :lulzturtle:

plague
14-11-2017, 12:34 PM
No Italians or Dutch but yeah sure let’s save a spot for Honduras or New Zealand Bhahahahahaha praise be at Allah life is fantastic.

lquiquer
14-11-2017, 12:37 PM
No Italians or Dutch but yeah sure let’s save a spot for Honduras or New Zealand Bhahahahahaha praise be at Allah life is fantastic.

Don't worry from 2026 they all be there.....even Fiji and Andorra

MFKS
14-11-2017, 01:05 PM
Just another reason why the rankings are ****ed

****s like Switzerland have stacked their fixtures with no friendlies and got an artificially high ranking

As a result they get seeded in the draws for Qualifying

As a result they don't have to face much of note

Italy haven't been doing so and get drawn with Spain in the same group

Wonder how long it will be before this anomaly gets rectified

My doodle is small...pee pee

hawk
14-11-2017, 03:02 PM
"I'm so glad the cheating Italians are out, I'll never forget Totti's dive in Germany"

"First it wasn't Totti it was Grosso, Secondly it wasn't a dive and please never talk to me again about football. I ****ing can't stand four year experts like you" I said.

and 3rdly he's a true Aussie champ. Both were diving cheetas and bigger lulz their not in. but at some expense.

we will probs have more lop sided scores due to some minnows sneaking in

Jeterpool
14-11-2017, 03:48 PM

I explained the whole world cup qualification process to a colleague today. They suggested the WC wouldn't be much good without Italy and why wouldn't the top 20 teams get automatic qualification.

It ended up me explaining the breakdown of the confederations and how at hte end of the day, if teams don't make it they simply aren't good enough. I also covered that the world ranking system was flawed, hence why the "Top 20" suggestion wouldn't work.

MFKS
14-11-2017, 04:52 PM
FFS Wales were ranked 13th in the World and they not even good enough to get in the top 2 of a group that contained Republic of Ireland and Serbia

Absolute farce they are if they able to get so high by having 1 decent tournament and not playing friendlies much

goaliepersempre
14-11-2017, 06:20 PM
Just another reason why the rankings are ****ed

****s like Switzerland have stacked their fixtures with no friendlies and got an artificially high ranking

As a result they get seeded in the draws for Qualifying

As a result they don't have to face much of note

Italy haven't been doing so and get drawn with Spain in the same group

Wonder how long it will be before this anomaly gets rectified

**** you hahaa... now now, they deserve to be at the position where they are at...

goaliepersempre
14-11-2017, 06:21 PM
oh and happy days in Switzerland, will be able to order pizza for dinner during the World Cup.......

StannyCFCJET
14-11-2017, 06:25 PM

It was 100% a dive but was also 100% the dumbest tackle from Neil and only 1 outcome was every going to happen

Bremsstrahlung
14-11-2017, 06:26 PM
I don’t know that you can really say any team is hard done by for not qualifying.
There’s 10 odd games in most cases and results are over 2 years or thereabouts. There are second chances afforded to most teams that remain competitive and deserving.

Bremsstrahlung
14-11-2017, 06:27 PM
It was 100% a dive but was also 100% the dumbest tackle from Neil and only 1 outcome was every going to happen

I’m still so torn whether I agree or not. The attacker obviously went looking for the contact. But Neill was there to oblige.

MFKS
14-11-2017, 06:43 PM
I don’t know that you can really say any team is hard done by for not qualifying.
There’s 10 odd games in most cases and results are over 2 years or thereabouts. There are second chances afforded to most teams that remain competitive and deserving.

97 we didn't lose a game and got knocked out

So we were unlucky that time

This time though we have 3 opportunity to qualify

Beat Japan -Lost 2-0
Beat Thailand by lots - could only manage 2-1 and as a result Saudis squeaked past

Beat Honduras tomorrow night

We will have had ample opportunity to qualify and despite our record on paper being more than adequate historically if we don't qualify tomorrow night then ....

We don't deserve to regardless of what bullshit ****s us over as we weren't good enough

plague
14-11-2017, 07:44 PM
Yoorope needs to be split in 2 groups and go a Sth American style mega home and away roundabout.

top six each group go through, playoff the other spot between 7th in each group.

wheat from chaff etc etc etc

plague
14-11-2017, 07:45 PM
edit: oh wait, theres how many teams in the next one?

geez louise i might start my own country, will be sure to get a spot in the big dance.

typical Blattter nonsense.

belchardo
14-11-2017, 08:25 PM
edit: oh wait, theres how many teams in the next one?

geez louise i might start my own country, will be sure to get a spot in the big dance.

typical Blattter nonsense.

wasn't it infantino?

hawk
14-11-2017, 10:41 PM
Yoorope needs to be split in 2 groups and go a Sth American style mega home and away roundabout.

top six each group go through, playoff the other spot between 7th in each group.

wheat from chaff etc etc etc

fmd theres 55 teams in europe. 2 groups of 27, 54 games for each team home & away and still come down to pens lols

plague
15-11-2017, 08:51 PM
54 games for each team

One a month for the 4 years with a few double headers.

Keep the #consumers #engaged

Tv companies want more #content

It’s a win/win

Retro Jet
16-11-2017, 02:47 PM
http://www.sportingvideo1.com/20171114/vv5a0b6505d73b87.16675042-1839709.html

This guy went for a world record with his last GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL

2-0 18 to go and Peru the last team to qualify.

plague
20-11-2017, 09:25 AM
did anyone get tix to the aussie games yet?

Bremsstrahlung
20-11-2017, 09:52 AM
Had them in my basket and my laptop carked it. I logged on and had 10 minute waiting time, all my mates and other devices were over an hour. Was far too premature celebrating.
Could’ve gotten the Team specific 6/7 game options or a 5 game category 1, but didn’t think I was at panic stations to spend overs at this point.

plague
20-11-2017, 10:14 AM
yeah site says all tix sold out for this allocation.
pretty much for every team other than senegal and nigeria.

MFKS
20-11-2017, 01:34 PM
yeah site says all tix sold out for this allocation.
pretty much for every team other than senegal and nigeria.

If you get those ones as a series they may not be so bad

If they get drawn in a group with Germany Brazil Spain etc you will get to see some great match ups later on

Bit of a gamble but could be good when the draw is done as they can be used as trade material

Bremsstrahlung
21-11-2017, 08:55 AM
Still tickets for quite a few teams. When I was looking originally after Australia sold out there was still a heap of tickets for Iceland, Sweden, England, Spain.

What’s FIFA’s limit per account?
Is it 7 matches in total?
In the application stage, If I apply for Australia TST4, can I then apply for 3 individual matches.
Does category come into things? Eg am I better off applying for category 2 instead of 3, TST4 or 5 instead of 3.

MFKS
21-11-2017, 03:04 PM
Still tickets for quite a few teams. When I was looking originally after Australia sold out there was still a heap of tickets for Iceland, Sweden, England, Spain.

What’s FIFA’s limit per account?
Is it 7 matches in total?
In the application stage, If I apply for Australia TST4, can I then apply for 3 individual matches.
Does category come into things? Eg am I better off applying for category 2 instead of 3, TST4 or 5 instead of 3.

From Brazil

I had Cat 1 seats that were actually worse than cat 3 seats at the same ground for different matches

Cat 1 ain't as great as they seem. The best seats go to the sponsors media etc

Fans left fighting for dribs and drags on half way

In Brazil it was 7 but I ended up with 13 tickets
Set account up in my old man's name

Traded tickets with people.

Don't know what they are doing to clamp down on it but they talk the talk but never really walk the walk with enforcing it

Your technically allowed 7 matches total

Category tst etc don't come in to your 7

As long as you not exceed 7 it sweet

boz-monaut
02-12-2017, 02:26 AM
anyone else awake for the brilliant show of Russian dancing and pissing about before doing the ****ing draw?

Retro Jet
02-12-2017, 02:45 AM
I'm with ya Boz...

Pot H plz

boz-monaut
02-12-2017, 02:46 AM
group A would be good, Group H next best so far

Retro Jet
02-12-2017, 02:49 AM
TYVM Iran for populating group B from Asia

boz-monaut
02-12-2017, 02:50 AM
ok so here we go

boz-monaut
02-12-2017, 02:51 AM
Saudis get the plumb position

aren't they at war with Egypt these days?

boz-monaut
02-12-2017, 02:54 AM
so we've got France, Peru and Denmark

not too bad a draw

Retro Jet
02-12-2017, 02:54 AM
I'll take that.
Warm up v the boat bombers then scrap out the last 2

boz-monaut
02-12-2017, 02:57 AM
for completeness

Group A Russia, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Uruguay
Group B Portugal, Spain, Morocco, Iran
Group C France, Australia, Peru, Denmark
Group D Argentina, Iceland, Croatia, Nigeria
Group E Brazil, Switzerland, Costa Rica, Serbia
Group F Germany, Mexico, Sweden, South Korea
Group G Belgium, Panama, Tunisia, England
Group H Poland, Senegal, Colombia, Japan

Retro Jet
02-12-2017, 02:57 AM
Yeah...H was the one to get.

boz-monaut
02-12-2017, 02:58 AM
Portugal, Spain, Morocco is weird in that they're all in that one corner of the Mediterainian

shame Gibralta didn't qualify but they couldn't have been drawn in the group anyway

boz-monaut
02-12-2017, 02:59 AM
Japan and Saudi Arabia have good draws - here's hoping they don't embarras the confederation

Retro Jet
02-12-2017, 03:00 AM
Good spread of teams across the groups.
Last normal WC we'll ever see peeps.
Enjoy it!

boz-monaut
02-12-2017, 03:01 AM
no real Group of Death to be honest

boz-monaut
02-12-2017, 03:24 AM
so using a dodgy time zone converter:

16 June 8 p.m. (Saturday) — France v Australia

22 June 1 a.m. (Friday) – Denmark v Australia

27 June 12 a.m. (Wednesday) — Australia v Peru

the France game on a Saturday night just seems too good to be true - I fear I may have made a mistake

boz-monaut
02-12-2017, 03:35 AM
the stadia we'll play in (taken from The Guardian, which includes pictures https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/nov/30/russia-2018-world-cup-the-complete-guide-to-all-the-stadiums-venues)

France game — Kazan Arena

Capacity: 45,379

Completed: July 2013

Cost: $439.7m

Games at Russia 2018 Group C, 16 June; Group B, 20 June; Group H, 24 June; Group F, 27 June; Round of 16, 30 June; Quarter-final, 6 July.

History lesson Kazan considers itself Russia’s “sporting capital” and the Kazan Arena is one of an impressive array of stylish, modern – and expensive – sporting facilities to have sprung up there in recent years. It was designed by Populous, the architects behind Wembley and the Emirates, and was built in time for the 2013 Summer Universiade, where it hosted football and athletics. As a sleek, modern facility it will serve the World Cup well – even if it will, amazingly, be one of the tournament’s oldest stadiums.

Star attraction Anyone who gets lost en route should just look for the high-definition screen – the world’s biggest outdoor one, organisers proudly proclaim – on the side of the stadium. It covers 4,030 square metres and will probably bear both competing nations’ flags on a given matchday. Those arriving from the air may want to appreciate the waterlily-themed roof of this riverside stadium.

Any hitches? Nothing major. The Confederations Cup was a successful dry run and the Russia v Iran friendly went off without any problems in October. Access could be better though: the stadium lies to the north-east of the city centre, away from the metro, and taxis were sometimes discouraged from operating in its vicinity during last summer’s tournament.

Legacy Rubin Kazan, the Russian Premier League side, moved to the Kazan Arena from the Communist-era Central Stadium – which is situated near the city centre and well worth visiting – in 2014 and will continue to be based there. In common with most of next summer’s stadiums there are plenty of seats to go round for club games: Kazan’s most recent home fixture, against CSKA Moscow, attracted 8,422 fans. In order to pay off the cost of a facility that ended up costing nearly three times more than the initially mooted $155m there will be an emphasis on hosting cultural and commercial events too – and if Kazan’s long-term ambitions bear fruit it could even host Olympic events one day.

Denmark game - Samara Arena

Capacity: 44,807

Completed: Early 2018 (expected)

Cost: $320m

Games hosted at Russia 2018: Group E, 17 June; Group A, 19 June; Group C, 21 June; Group A, 25 June; Group H, 28 June; Round of 16, 2 July; Quarter-final, 7 July.

History lesson Ground for the Cosmos Arena was broken in 2014. The project has been controversial locally and its originally mooted location on an island outside the city was rejected after heavy criticism. It has not been an easy ride towards construction although the end product should, amid an attractive green setting, be pleasing to the eye.

Star attraction This should be one of the tournament’s more striking venues. Samara is proud of its history as one of the primary hubs of the Soviet space programme and the 65m-high glass dome, which will be lit up at night, promises to be spectacular. The city itself should be an enjoyable visit – raw, energetic and beautifully situated at the confluence of the Samara and Volga rivers.

Any hitches? Samara is arguably the bad boy of Russia’s lagging stadium projects. It has been riddled with delays, while costs have soared and by mid-2015 it was already more than €40m over its original budget. That contributed to a change of constructor in early 2016. A number of tweaks to the original plan – including a downscaling of the dome, intended to be 80m high – had to be made to cut costs and prevent it falling further behind schedule, while in August a fire added to the many difficulties. It will be ready in time for the tournament, but the surrounding infrastructure will not have had much of a road test – presumably taxis and dedicated buses will be the most reliable means of getting there.

Legacy Local side Krylia Sovetov (whose name, wonderfully, means “Wings of the Soviets”) are expected to move there from their creaking Metallurg Stadium – which is itself worth a look if you can brave an iffy neighbourhood. They have been a yo-yo club recently but look on course for a return to the top flight next season. It is an old club with rich tradition but, even so, it would take some turnaround for them to fill the ground. A residential development is expected to surround the new structure in good time.

Peru game - Fisht Stadium

Capacity: 47,659

Completed: December 2013

Cost: $519m

Games hosted at Russia 2018: Group B, 15 June; Group G, 18 June; Group F, 23 June; Group C, 26 June; Round of 16, 30 June; Quarter-final, 7 July.

History lesson This venue is no stranger to big events, having been conceived and delivered for the 2014 Winter Olympics and Paralympics. When it hosts the World Cup it will become the second stadium – along with Turin’s Stadio Olimpico – to have held both events. Four Confederations Cup games were held here and Russia drew 3-3 with Belgium in a friendly eight months ago.

Star attraction The view beyond the stadium’s open north end, taking in the Krasnaya Polyana mountains, will be something to behold, while the Black Sea is visible to the south. It is a spectacular location and the sweeping roofs of its two main stands are certainly dramatic.

Any hitches? Nothing significant where the World Cup is concerned, although it needed some expensive reconfigurations – notably the removal of its roof – to comply with Fifa regulations. The biggest issue may be its location, around 18 miles from the centre of Sochi, although supporters coped during a successful run at the Confederations Cup.

Legacy It is certainly hard to see too much week-to-week activity taking part here after the World Cup, with Sochi’s only professional football team currently on a self-imposed one-year break having previously failed to make waves in the third tier. Even when they did compete, their crowds were generally tiny. The annual maintenance cost of the stadium could reach $8m so international games and training camps will be among the events relied upon to fill the void. Its capacity will be reduced when the tournament is over, although reports vary as to by how much.

leftrightout
02-12-2017, 03:37 AM
Interesting draw. Most groups seem to give all teams a chance to progress. You can definitely notice the quality of teams missing but.
Italy, Chile, Netherlands, USA would all make it a lot more difficult.

As for us, any group was going to be difficult but we can get out of there group if things go right. No expectations but plenty of hope!
Let’s just face it, it’s the World Cup which means a month of football! Love it!

MFKS
02-12-2017, 07:27 AM
Good draw

It about time we got a decent bit of luck at the draw of one of these events

Can beat all 3 of these teams

Imyourhero
02-12-2017, 07:50 AM
Too much positivity here people it's making me uncomfortable.
France to smash us 4-0
Eriksen to score 3 against us alone
Snatch a draw against Peru

Frodo
02-12-2017, 08:30 AM
France have enough options in attack to score a few past us no matter how good we play. Just being real.

Denmark is tough as heck but if we shut down Erickson and play out of our skin we might get a point.

I guess if France beat Denmark and we beat Peru we have a chance of squeeking through.. But logical me is looking at our forward options and saying "well, we made to the world cup. Thats enough isn't it."

Confident we can get out of the group... but only onto a plane home.

StannyCFCJET
02-12-2017, 10:19 AM
France have enough options in attack to score a few past us no matter how good we play. Just being real.

Denmark is tough as heck but if we shut down Erickson and play out of our skin we might get a point.

I guess if France beat Denmark and we beat Peru we have a chance of squeeking through.. But logical me is looking at our forward options and saying "well, we made to the world cup. Thats enough isn't it."

Confident we can get out of the group... but only onto a plane home.

Denmark have more then Erickson

boz-monaut
02-12-2017, 10:32 AM
we just need another French implosion in the group stage, refusing to get off the bus, huge egos having sulking hussy fits, manager consulting horoscopes for team selections - they've done it before, they can do it again

plague
02-12-2017, 10:34 AM
Hahaha we are garbage.

Could have got Gypos, Fiji and Wakanda and we wouldn’t get through.

Pull yourselves together lads, it’s 3 quick games then don’t forget your duty free Vodka and Winnie Reds on the way back home.

parksey
02-12-2017, 10:35 AM
Denmark have more then Erickson

They don't really scare me. Erickson is world class but they have no one else on his level.

The Dunster
02-12-2017, 10:48 AM
After seeing the draw Ange might want his job back.

pv4
02-12-2017, 10:48 AM
They don't really scare me. Erickson is world class but they have no one else on his level.

My thoughts too. Peru & Denmark were both ideal draws imo. The 2 teams I wanted to avoid the most were Germany or France but overall I'll take that draw as a positive.

MFKS
02-12-2017, 11:01 AM
My thoughts too. Peru & Denmark were both ideal draws imo. The 2 teams I wanted to avoid the most were Germany or France but overall I'll take that draw as a positive.

France don't worry me because they are beatable

I don't see us beating Germany or Spain or Brazil or Argentina at all

Even if we have a great game and they off the pace they have enough class to pull something out to deprive us a win

The French on the other hand are likely to implode like the Dutch have before in WCs

Look at their frontline options

Grizemann Giroud Martial Mbappe Lacazette Payet Dembele Gamerio

Sure as shit they have players to rip us a new one.

But..... They can't take all of them. There is going to be plenty of pissed off players with bent egos when their mates don't get selected or they riding the bench or playing out of position to accommodate someone else

Add in the reality they have a pretty diverse ethnic make up which could also implode on racial or cultural lines at any stage

This is why they a great draw for us

They may not be on their game when we play them and if they are I doubt they will unite together like Spain Germany Brazil etc would do

StannyCFCJET
02-12-2017, 11:51 AM

Even if we have a great game and they off the pace they have enough class to pull something out to deprive us a win

The French on the other hand are likely to implode like the Dutch have before in WCs

But..... They can't take all of them. There is going to be plenty of pissed off players with bent egos when their mates don't get selected or they riding the bench or playing out of position to accommodate someone else

Add in the reality they have a pretty diverse ethnic make up which could also implode on racial or cultural lines at any stage

They may not be on their game when we play them and if they are I doubt they will unite together like Spain Germany Brazil etc would do

They have Kante who will steal the ball off our midfielders before they even know they had it

MFKS
02-12-2017, 12:09 PM
They have Kante who will steal the ball off our midfielders before they even know they had it

Who??
Kanta??

Kantarovski??

Never heard of the bloke

Jetmaster
02-12-2017, 12:26 PM
Coulda been a little better - one the last two groups were the best chances. So wanted the always imploding English.

But no Germany, no Brazil, no Spain.

And no Argies or Portugal - imagine the fun Messi, Aguero or Ronaldo would have with our defence!

Also how poor did it look to have a big photo of all the national team coaches....and we had nobody?

plague
02-12-2017, 01:42 PM

Honduras and Syria both had a bunch of bus drivers and Hawks butlers and both could have easily beaten us.

Denmark’s worst starter is better than our best player.

The Dunster
02-12-2017, 02:15 PM

Easy fixed - we just bypass the midfield and go long all day.

StannyCFCJET
02-12-2017, 02:47 PM
Easy fixed - we just bypass the midfield and go long all day.

Long into space for Leckie and Goodwin to cross for Cahil or someone else, Im down with that

Jetmaster
02-12-2017, 03:45 PM
What about Lineker telling Diego he was "good with his hands"? Pom's just won't let it go.

MFKS
02-12-2017, 04:43 PM
What about Lineker telling Diego he was "good with his hands"? Pom's just won't let it go.

Honduras and Syria both had a bunch of bus drivers and Hawks butlers and both could have easily beaten us.

Denmark’s worst starter is better than our best player.

Hey I will pay Syria had a little bit of threat but that was through one bloke their strikers speed and skill the rest of them were nothing to worry about but your taking the piss about Honduras

They were only in the game as we were inept in front of goal until the Gypo scored

They were never really troubling us in defence either.

Considering how bad our defensive efforts have been in recent times that takes some level of incompetence to not be troubling the Gypo in goals

parksey
02-12-2017, 07:30 PM

This the same France that beat Germany on the way to the Euro finals last year?

On paper France have the best squad at the tournament.

plague
02-12-2017, 08:18 PM

the french dude that plays for the Roar is better than 80% of the Socceroos.

plague
02-12-2017, 08:19 PM
and to be fair as someone who has tossed a good amount of coin away on the ****ing French in major tournaments, they have a bad reputation for failing to deliver on their potential.

but yeah of course they will aim up against us.

StannyCFCJET
02-12-2017, 08:54 PM
This the same France that beat Germany on the way to the Euro finals last year?

Their midfield is the scariest part for me

Bremsstrahlung
03-12-2017, 06:44 AM
Ticket question:
If I do follow Australia 4 match pack, and we do not make it out of the group, what Round of 16 game do I get? Is it random, do I choose?

MFKS
03-12-2017, 07:45 AM

Ticket question:
If I do follow Australia 4 match pack, and we do not make it out of the group, what Round of 16 game do I get? Is it random, do I choose?

It the winner of group who you get

You don't pick it

So theoretically it should be France assuming they top th group

Bremsstrahlung
05-12-2017, 08:32 PM
Awesome, thanks.
Not sure whether to do cat 2 or 3 Australia tickets (purely from the logic of 5000 applying for cat 3, 2000 applying for cat 2 esque thinking).
How successful are people? A group of 8 I know are each trying for 4 tickets.
32 x 3 tickets is a lot to try an offload right?

StannyCFCJET
05-12-2017, 08:41 PM
Looking online and what not. Denmark fans are extremely happy to have drawn us and are not worried about a team that couldnt beat thailand

MFKS
05-12-2017, 08:41 PM
Awesome, thanks.
Not sure whether to do cat 2 or 3 Australia tickets (purely from the logic of 5000 applying for cat 3, 2000 applying for cat 2 esque thinking).
How successful are people? A group of 8 I know are each trying for 4 tickets.
32 x 3 tickets is a lot to try an offload right?

Most Aussies will get their tickets in the next application.
Happened last time in Brazil

You probably find you go close to getting 75% of them applications I reckon

Thing called the internet to get rid of them

Green and Gold army and Fanatics run websites Facebook etc which will have people looking for tickets

Then you can even try looking at palming them off on other random football forums from around the world or BigSoccer etc

Use the tickets for trade for other games you interested in

It the World Cup don't forget even if you can't get or organise a trade before you leave Australia when you get to Europe there is plenty of football fans from all over the world with pockets full of cash on holidays .

Offer them tickets and it won't be long to find a buyer just don't do it around the ground

Bremsstrahlung
05-12-2017, 09:37 PM
interesting.
They make you:
a) nominate if you are an Australian Supporter.
b) enter in Passport details of everyone you apply for tickets for.

Is this normal? or some kind of trick that means one passport number = one ticket (would this mean if 4 applications went in, only 1 would be successful)

MFKS
05-12-2017, 09:46 PM
interesting.
They make you:
a) nominate if you are an Australian Supporter.
b) enter in Passport details of everyone you apply for tickets for.

Is this normal? or some kind of trick that means one passport number = one ticket (would this mean if 4 applications went in, only 1 would be successful)
They done a lot of that shit in Brazil

I went to a game with a lady's name on my ticket and got stopped by security for check

Makes no difference

They make up rules they don't / can't ever enforce

Just don't be selling tickets above market rate or selling them around the ground on Match day etc and you getting them for your own personal use then no great dramas. Same as the cops and drugs. They don't give a **** if you have a small amount for personal use etc but don't be caught selling the things etc

Stop worrying about it. I did the same and it never eventuates

lquiquer
08-12-2017, 08:10 PM
Isaias apparently in contention for Socceroos jumper .... why not?.. what you all think?

lquiquer
08-12-2017, 08:22 PM
Isaias apparently in contention for Socceroos jumper .... why not?.. what you all think?

I think big YES

parksey
08-12-2017, 08:27 PM

don't like him

lquiquer
08-12-2017, 08:38 PM
don't like him

I don't like Suarez, Alves (PSG).... etc... but I can see what they can do

plague
08-12-2017, 09:02 PM

hes better than Jedinak

MFKS
08-12-2017, 10:40 PM
hes better than Jedinak

Of course he is better than Jedinak.

The bloke isn't a ****ing Gypo for a start

Retro Jet
22-12-2017, 08:42 AM
http://www.fifa.com/fifa-world-ranking/ranking-table/men/index.html

Latest FIFA rankings.

So, we're playing 9th, 11th & 12th in the world.
:fright:

We better get this coaching appointment right.

hawk
30-12-2017, 09:02 PM
we fkt

plague
31-12-2017, 08:35 AM
sweet jesus, just realised not all games will be live on SBS.

anyone know if Optus is offering a WC package or is it only their standard set up?

Imyourhero
31-12-2017, 08:54 AM
Optus are having every WC game i believe, probs worth paying for it while its on. Best thing is being able to watch on demand.

plague
31-12-2017, 09:42 AM
Optus are having every WC game i believe, probs worth paying for it while its on. Best thing is being able to watch on demand.

Yeah but you can’t just buy a WC package right?

Still gotta do that 2 year sign up yeah?

Imyourhero
31-12-2017, 11:33 AM
Not really sure mate, being stuck in a 2 yr contract seems abit wild?

hawk
31-12-2017, 12:34 PM
Yeah but you can’t just buy a WC package right?

Still gotta do that 2 year sign up yeah?

Was checking this last nite.

You can get a no contract $200 setup plus $80 for 1 month with fetch box.

If not on current contract with broadband you can hop out of your current broadband then bounce back in a month later. is a hassle but gets you the gig. Also getting hooked up a day or 2 before is a risk spesh if theres delays. you can cut out before the semis & final as they on SBS

hope optass lose this sh1t.

There may be a sweetened deal just before but not holding breath

WolfMan
31-12-2017, 12:38 PM
I'd say they will offer a special deal. Makes too much business sense not to.

Imagine having a huge takeup for 6 weeks or whatever. Conservative estimates would assume around a 30% retention rate. Better having cash in your coffers for a month, with potential for long-term subscribers once they are in.

hawk
31-12-2017, 12:47 PM
can people buy 2 & share? not that I would suggest any of that by PMing

plague
31-12-2017, 01:18 PM
My only issue with the potential for a special deal closer to kickoff is that it may be unlikely due to people signing up for 2 year contracts under the impression it was the only way they could watch.

Looks like I’ll just have to book a trip to Russia.

MFKS
31-12-2017, 01:42 PM
So forgetting the every one hates Optus line let's bag them angle

Are the WC tv rights meant to be on FTA and the FTA stations have neglected to take them up as part of the anti siphoning they get first crack at them or has something changed here

I know Les had a lot of pull at SBS and him going will see their interest in football diminish but I surprised the other FTA stations have not shown interest

WolfMan
31-12-2017, 01:56 PM
My only issue with the potential for a special deal closer to kickoff is that it may be unlikely due to people signing up for 2 year contracts under the impression it was the only way they could watch.

If that eventuates, they'll probably credit those early adopters with a month's fees for the World Cup. Easy fix

plague
31-12-2017, 01:58 PM
Yeah it was always my I
Preston that the WC was on the anti siphoning list, but maybe there’s a loophole that means only Oz games within the tournament are protected?

I’m sure Cricket and rugby WC’s are all now pay tv owned aside from Aussie games yeah?

hawk
31-12-2017, 02:01 PM
So forgetting the every one hates Optus line let's bag them angle

Are the WC tv rights meant to be on FTA and the FTA stations have neglected to take them up as part of the anti siphoning they get first crack at them or has something changed here

I know Les had a lot of pull at SBS and him going will see their interest in football diminish but I surprised the other FTA stations have not shown interest

SBS has 25 of the 64 games and that is more than previous yrs gone. Yes the anti siphon laws were needed to get those. fta hasnt had them for yrs. other fta stations are bogan retards and cgaf unless ratings rise with miminal ca$h outlay.

We are stuck with Optass until they find it all too hard and fox picks it back up again.

btw SBS has all 64 games on radio in an ethnic voice so Plague cancel the tix!!!

plague
31-12-2017, 02:01 PM
I was no fazed (h/t Biraz) because I’m sure Sky NZ has it and I am subscribed to them to watch EPL

But

About 2 weeks ago my account is now geo blocked and I can’t watch EPL.

Can’t work it out (neither can my VPN support) but I’m locked out.

Maybe the yanks have something I can sign up for online? Anyone use their services?

plague
31-12-2017, 02:08 PM
btw SBS has all 64 games on radio in an ethnic voice so Plague cancel the tix!!!

Nah, I’ve reached a point in my life that unless I can see ALL the football I’m moving into a Timezone that makes it possible.

Spent the 2014 group stage in Vegas Which seemed like a ripper idea until the 48 degree heat and copious amounts of decent quality cocaine turned up.

as for radio? How do they describe the hot Sth American birds the cameraman always finds during the games?

I don’t want to ‘hear’ titties.

MFKS
31-12-2017, 05:25 PM
I actually did consider ****ing off to Thailand for the WC as the timezone be much more beneficial for watching games

It was one thing I did enjoy when I left Brazil for Argentina and Chile

Watching the games in the arvo early evening

Made for a great time being able to pull in to a bar and watch the games at a reasonable hour

Only problem is that the 3 hour time difference ain't going to make it much better for us really plus I think I would get Shitfaced every night and not see much of it

StannyCFCJET
30-01-2018, 11:59 AM
Cahil signed for Millwall

Bremsstrahlung
21-02-2018, 08:16 PM
Money taken from account! Russia time!

Bremsstrahlung
23-02-2018, 09:20 AM
Tickets to 3 x Australia games, Sweden v Korea, Iceland v nigeria confirmed.
Missed out on Germany v Sweden though.

parksey
23-02-2018, 05:54 PM
I've been allocated tickets for the Aus games too.

Has anyone ever been to the cup with Green and Gold Army? It's not cheap: is it worth it?

Bremsstrahlung
23-02-2018, 06:01 PM
Was looking into tours earlier on.
The fanatics although as corny as it is, tends to be slightly cheaper.
There’s also a tour called discovery Russia. Not sure how legit it is operated but also does follow australia tours.

Bremsstrahlung
23-02-2018, 06:55 PM
FFS.
I plan on doing so.
Each to their own.

parksey
23-02-2018, 07:58 PM
i'm also very lazy when it comes to planning

but the best part of $10,000 for flights, 16 days accom and an assortment of day trips seems like a bit much

MFKS
23-02-2018, 08:43 PM

but the best part of $10,000 for flights, 16 days accom and an assortment of day trips seems like a bit much

If you cant be arsed booking it yourself from being lazy etc

Go to Flight Centre etc

They will still take a cut for organising your trip but you will get more bang for your buck than these tour groups offer

The price of the Fanatics trip ladt time was easily 2-3k more than it was worth and that is allowing the organisers to make a profit

plague
23-02-2018, 10:01 PM
I've been allocated tickets for the Aus games too.

Has anyone ever been to the cup with Green and Gold Army? It's not cheap: is it worth it?

them (and the Fanatics) seem to cater to a certain 'type' of person.

You dont seem to fit that bill.

Follow the Members advice.

boz-monaut
23-02-2018, 10:26 PM
I booked through the Fanatics for Germany in 2006

basically they just organise transport, accommodation and tickets - it's not like you're part of an organised cheer squad

it wasn't super well run but for the price and for doing away with all the hassle it was probably worth it for what I wanted out of the trip

plague
23-02-2018, 11:24 PM
I booked through the Fanatics for Germany in 2006

basically they just organise transport, accommodation and tickets - it's not like you're part of an organised cheer squad

it wasn't super well run but for the price and for doing away with all the hassle it was probably worth it for what I wanted out of the trip

oh for sure the worst part about doing a Fanatics tour are the actual Fanatics.

la bazzle
24-02-2018, 08:46 AM

Do it yourself bruv. I’ve paid for everything but one or two internal flights and it’s very well below that

Bremsstrahlung
24-02-2018, 10:31 AM
Do it yourself bruv. I’ve paid for everything but one or two internal flights and it’s very well below that

Is it just me or do most of the internal flights go through Moscow?

evolution
24-02-2018, 11:00 AM
Group I went to Brazil with is doing Russia as well, will be about half the price of the GGA and Fanatics tours. I can't go myself but if anyone wants more info send me a PM.

Also I work in the travel industry (not an agent) so if any one has any questions about the flights/routing things like that let me know and I can have a look when I'm at work.

parksey
24-02-2018, 11:02 AM

hmm yeah i wonder what the accom is like now in terms of price. did you book through an agent?

a few of the boys are going GGA and I'd be able to room with them so that's a big drawcard. apparently you can't stay on the tour unless you also buy their domestic flight package.

la bazzle
24-02-2018, 01:49 PM
hmm yeah i wonder what the accom is like now in terms of price. did you book through an agent?

a few of the boys are going GGA and I'd be able to room with them so that's a big drawcard. apparently you can't stay on the tour unless you also buy their domestic flight package.

I just booked through your classic accomo places like booking.com and shiz. Heaps reasonable prices considering. No idea what they’re like now I got mine as soon as the draw was released. But have a read on their rules and shit about pumping up prices.

Jeterpool
28-02-2018, 05:21 PM
So which one of you is doing a diary for this world cup?

goaliepersempre
28-02-2018, 05:34 PM

The most important question!!!!

goaliepersempre
28-02-2018, 05:37 PM
Im heading with a tour out of switzerland for a 4 day trip to the Swiss vs Brazil game.

Mums going to as she loved the trip that I won to Brazil last time round.

For us that was the easist to organise.

But Im sure doing it yourself will always come out easier.. I just wasnt sure with the langauge in Russia (alphabet etc)

plague
28-02-2018, 10:22 PM

it would be like some bozo at the Jets wearing Griffs number.

why bother? it will never reach the heights of the master.

plague
28-02-2018, 10:24 PM
further to that id actually rather the Member do his diary from home in a sleep deprived, shivering state.

reckon there would be some proper internet rage at 3am in 5 degree heat watching his man crush Wilkinson get embarrassed again and again.

parksey
01-03-2018, 12:13 AM
got me tickets

Bremsstrahlung
01-03-2018, 07:42 AM
Like physical tickets? Or confirmation?

Flights aren’t too bad atm.
Internal travel looks pretty shit. I’ve got potentially 3 games in 3 days which was bad planning on my behalf but I assumed there would be adequate transport.
Bit annoying there’s limited direct flights between host cities. And from what I can tell of the transport website, limited free trains between host cities, unless you count to/from Moscow.
Accomm is still reasonably priced.

la bazzle
01-03-2018, 09:25 AM
Like physical tickets? Or confirmation?

Flights aren’t too bad atm.
Internal travel looks pretty shit. I’ve got potentially 3 games in 3 days which was bad planning on my behalf but I assumed there would be adequate transport.
Bit annoying there’s limited direct flights between host cities. And from what I can tell of the transport website, limited free trains between host cities, unless you count to/from Moscow.
Accomm is still reasonably priced.

Yeah keep monitoring the internal flights they change from week to week. I have most booked in at an average of abut $250 one way. But **** sitting on a train for 14 hrs... well worth it

edit: thats direct flights and at reasonable times.... no 6am grossness. You can leave at midnight and its like $100

MFKS
01-03-2018, 09:59 AM
Yeah keep monitoring the internal flights they change from week to week. I have most booked in at an average of abut $250 one way. But **** sitting on a train for 14 hrs... well worth it

edit: thats direct flights and at reasonable times.... no 6am grossness. You can leave at midnight and its like $100

From dealing with Brazil and internal flights

Earlier the better

Less chance of delays
Less chance of **** ups

Worse case scenario you arrive in town early and have to go have a look about

Done some bussing about in Brazil

**** that for a joke

Not that much cheaper and eats into time you free

Flying all the way is the go when necessary

If you aint there in 3-4 hours bus or train it time to fly

MFKS
01-03-2018, 10:01 AM
it would be like some bozo at the Jets wearing Griffs number.

why bother? it will never reach the heights of the master.

Time to pass on the torch

Someone is needed to step up and deliver

la bazzle
01-03-2018, 10:53 AM
From dealing with Brazil and internal flights

Earlier the better

Less chance of delays
Less chance of **** ups

All my flights are on days where I don't need to be there by a particular time, so I can enjoy my hangover in peace

Bremsstrahlung
02-03-2018, 01:29 PM
The most frustrating thing I'm encountering is:
a) the speed of trains: 7 hour drive vs 15 hour train ride for some places
b) Moscow being the centre of Russia. I'm trying to get from Volgograd to Sochi and ALL the flights I can find go via Moscow, which if you look on a map, is ridiculous. But still 100x more time efficient than a train. It's like going Canberra to Melbourne via Brisbane.

parksey
05-03-2018, 09:36 PM
yeah thanks to la baz i've got all my accom booked and it looks like it won't cost much more than 1000. staying at hostels mostly so hoping there's a few aussies around.

getting between cities looks the biggest hurdle. the flights all leave at the stroke of midnight and take 5 hours to get there because of the Moscow stopovers. surely there is a better way?

Bremsstrahlung
06-03-2018, 05:52 AM
Unfortunately flights are the most time efficient way, an even that isn’t efficient.
I’ve read somewhere people planning to take taxis For the kazan - samara leg.
Tbh, if you’ve just got Australia games, forking out the $300 for a few early flights ain’t a bad investment to avoid spending the night on a train.

Where’d you guys book in samara? Via booking.com? Or other??
There’s like surprisingly close to nothing left compared to other places.
I booked my Kazan place via the FIFA website which surprisingly had some decently priced options. Will probs also use the fifa site to do Nizhny (Sweden V Korea).

la bazzle
06-03-2018, 12:42 PM
yeah thanks to la baz i've got all my accom booked and it looks like it won't cost much more than 1000. staying at hostels mostly so hoping there's a few aussies around.

getting between cities looks the biggest hurdle. the flights all leave at the stroke of midnight and take 5 hours to get there because of the Moscow stopovers. surely there is a better way?

Have a gander on KAYAK legend - all my flights are between 200-300 but all at good times like midday and mid afternoon. so all up I think I paid a bit under a grand for 3 flights. Just depends how much you value your time. Personally I'd rather spend a bit then sit on a train for 14+ hours

Every other city I went booking.com - but Samara I went AirB&B.... but it's one night so if I have to sleep in a car so be it haha

ranger
06-03-2018, 01:02 PM
have many people here not got any tickets? Just trying to gauge if a lot of people missed out or not?

A group of 4 of us have had no luck with tickets so far but have accomodation booked. all have pending showing in our applications which we guess by now well and truely means we missed out.

not sure what the chances will be like in first come first served on the 13th.

I stupidly thought it would be easier than last time with Brazil.

Bremsstrahlung
06-03-2018, 01:24 PM
I know of maybe 12 people who applied. All got tickets. One guy didn’t get tickets to aus vs Peru.

la bazzle
06-03-2018, 02:19 PM
have many people here not got any tickets? Just trying to gauge if a lot of people missed out or not?

A group of 4 of us have had no luck with tickets so far but have accomodation booked. all have pending showing in our applications which we guess by now well and truely means we missed out.

not sure what the chances will be like in first come first served on the 13th.

I stupidly thought it would be easier than last time with Brazil.

That's strange - the tickets I didnt get (non-oz games) have all said they weren't successful. Make sure your payment method was correct as thats the only reason I can think of why it would still say pending? I stupidly put the wrong account but got an error email and transferred accordingly

ranger
06-03-2018, 02:28 PM
yeah we checked with banks and they said nothing had come up, I was hoping they’d blocked it but nope.

we thought maybe as we all applied for cat 3 that it was maybe only cat 3 that a lot of people that may have missed out tried for.

lucky they sent you an error email and didn’t just move onto the next person!

la bazzle
06-03-2018, 02:33 PM
yeah we checked with banks and they said nothing had come up, I was hoping they’d blocked it but nope.

we thought maybe as we all applied for cat 3 that it was maybe only cat 3 that a lot of people that may have missed out tried for.

lucky they sent you an error email and didn’t just move onto the next person!

Ahhh bugger. Yeah possibly, in the next round for the games I missed out I'm going cat 1 to hopefully have a better chance.

Haha yeah plus I'd booked for two other blokes and they would have killed me after they'd already paid for everything else :rof:

ranger
06-03-2018, 03:13 PM
Did the 2 other blokes apply for tickets?

All 4 people in our group applied for tickets so we thought maybe FIFA threw out our application since in the fine print think that’s against the rules.

la bazzle
06-03-2018, 03:33 PM
Did the 2 other blokes apply for tickets?

All 4 people in our group applied for tickets so we thought maybe FIFA threw out our application since in the fine print think that’s against the rules.

awwww shiiiit. Yeah that could be it. No I just applied for the three of us. Surprised they haven't given you a heads up though, I got updated pretty quickly on the wrong card thingy

Bremsstrahlung
06-03-2018, 05:29 PM
Interesting if they did indeed cancel 4 x 4 duplicate applications.
Seems off you didn’t get any at all.

parksey
06-03-2018, 08:35 PM
yeah looks like i'll bite the bullet on the flights, and booking.com has been a lifesaver with accommodation.

ranger
08-03-2018, 03:11 PM
I’m kind of hoping they did cancel them and that there isn’t more demand for tickets than are available. hopefully get some in the next sales phase.

ranger
13-03-2018, 02:56 PM
Anyone else hoping to get tickets tonight?

la bazzle
13-03-2018, 03:48 PM
Yeah looking for Germany-Sweden

Bremsstrahlung
13-03-2018, 05:59 PM
Ditto

ranger
13-03-2018, 08:06 PM
And the hour wait begins ffs

ranger
13-03-2018, 10:17 PM
got 4 tickets to each of the aus games. thank ****. still trying for the ger-swe tic

la bazzle
13-03-2018, 10:52 PM
got 4 tickets to each of the aus games. thank ****. still trying for the ger-swe tic

Nice work man! Yeah playing the fun waiting game.... I’m thinking dodgy tickets will be easier haha

Bremsstrahlung
14-03-2018, 07:53 AM
Got in and out by 8:20. Cat 2 Sweden vs Germany!

Glad it worked out Ranger.
Hope you got lucky too baz!

la bazzle
14-03-2018, 09:53 AM
Got in and out by 8:20. Cat 2 Sweden vs Germany!

Glad it worked out Ranger.
Hope you got lucky too baz!

3am and it decided to go 1 minute left... then ****ed itself. Missed out on pretty much the tickets I’m most keen for in ger-swe haha

Bremsstrahlung
17-03-2018, 10:40 AM
Unlucky.
Probably be able to get some if you’re around Sochi that day anyway. Or resale.

Got my Fan ID today!

la bazzle
19-03-2018, 09:13 AM
Unlucky.
Probably be able to get some if you’re around Sochi that day anyway. Or resale.

Got my Fan ID today!

Yeah will pay overs ah well worth it!!!

Haha yeah same, before I saw the back of it I deadset thought my schoolies ID in 2005 was more legit

Bremsstrahlung
04-04-2018, 07:38 AM
Has anybody seen the leaked kit?
Possibly the only thing more embarrassing than our performance.

Jetmaster
06-04-2018, 11:04 AM
Here they be.

https://shop.footballaustralia.com.au/?utm_source=&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=&utm_term=840920

Frodo
06-04-2018, 01:23 PM
Here they be.

https://shop.footballaustralia.com.au/?utm_source=&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=&utm_term=840920

Meh, at least it isn't a Brazilian shirt with our badges sewn over the top.

I've seen worse.

hawk
10-04-2018, 08:24 PM
abort abort quick get last seasons shirt

Bremsstrahlung
11-04-2018, 08:46 AM
It’s giving me nightmares of Liverpool’s purple jersey a few years back with tribal sleeves.
I admit, knowing that “pattern” on the sleeves is “the reflection of water” is making me feel slightly better.
Imo, green shorts could’ve made a big difference. Too yellow.
We look like Teletubbies running around in all yellow. Again, Liverpool did this and it was hard to watch, not just cause we were rubbish and martin skrtel was wearing it.

Macca
11-04-2018, 08:55 AM
It’s giving me nightmares of Liverpool’s purple jersey a few years back with tribal sleeves.
I admit, knowing that “pattern” on the sleeves is “the reflection of water” is making me feel slightly better.
Imo, green shorts could’ve made a big difference. Too yellow.
We look like Teletubbies running around in all yellow. Again, Liverpool did this and it was hard to watch, not just cause we were rubbish and martin skrtel was wearing it.

Do I recall some directive from FIFA along the lines of all kits having to be predominantly one colour? I thought that was the reason we had to move away from the green shorts.

The Dunster
11-04-2018, 10:10 AM
Do I recall some directive from FIFA along the lines of all kits having to be predominantly one colour? I thought that was the reason we had to move away from the green shorts.

It would make more sense for the Socceroos to wear an all brown strip to coincide with their style of play.

plague
11-04-2018, 12:06 PM
It would make more sense for the Socceroos to wear an all brown strip to coincide with their style of play.

I thought white was the colour of surrender?

pv4
11-04-2018, 02:30 PM

There was a directive for this, I'm fairly certain it was for HD TV purposes. It was a big issue for nations like Germany, whom traditionally wore black shorts with their mostly white kits. Not all countries have gone to one colour though.

Agreed with Brem - I don't like the home kit and think they've executed it poorly but the only saving grace about it is they've attempted to show the "sea of gold" that Viduka mentioned pre "that" Uruguay game. This attempt of a throwback to that comment is the only thing that kind of makes it ok.

I don't enjoy the away kit at all.

I love the training kit, it is dope :wub:

Macca
11-04-2018, 03:49 PM
There was a directive for this, I'm fairly certain it was for HD TV purposes. It was a big issue for nations like Germany, whom traditionally wore black shorts with their mostly white kits. Not all countries have gone to one colour though.

Agreed with Brem - I don't like the home kit and think they've executed it poorly but the only saving grace about it is they've attempted to show the "sea of gold" that Viduka mentioned pre "that" Uruguay game. This attempt of a throwback to that comment is the only thing that kind of makes it ok.

I don't enjoy the away kit at all.

I love the training kit, it is dope :wub:

Apparently the idea was to ensure all teams had a "light" kit and a "dark" kit, so that in any given game there would be a team in light colours and a team in dark colours, supposedly to help referees differentiate the two teams.

Jetmaster
11-04-2018, 03:56 PM

It was about that time we jumped on the one colour bandwagon. Many are jumping back to different coloured shorts though - Brazil, England, Germany, Colombia....could you imagine Croatia with check shorts?

No sensible reason other than to sell more kit - it's the only reason there are names on shirts tbh.

baldrick
12-04-2018, 12:14 PM
Apparently the idea was to ensure all teams had a "light" kit and a "dark" kit, so that in any given game there would be a team in light colours and a team in dark colours, supposedly to help referees differentiate the two teams.

I thought it’s also to do with tv, not everywhere has colour tv

ranger
18-04-2018, 07:48 PM
Got Sweden v Germany tickets. Seems like lots are available once your in

Jetmaster
18-04-2018, 09:15 PM
1563 1564

Lucky man.

ranger
18-04-2018, 10:00 PM
it was a travesty the Swedes weren’t in Brazil. Bring on Russia

Bon
19-04-2018, 08:34 AM

Lucky bloke!!!
I plan on being in a pub in Stockholm for that game.. Won't be quite like being there, but should be pretty sweet all the same..

Jeterpool
19-04-2018, 08:40 AM
Lucky bloke!!!
I plan on being in a pub in Stockholm for that game.. Won't be quite like being there, but should be pretty sweet all the same..

Still closer than being in a pub in Stockton (which is what I first thought I read).

Bon
19-04-2018, 08:44 AM
Still closer than being in a pub in Stockton (which is what I first thought I read).

HAHA.. Only if Wilso is going to shout the beers there..

la bazzle
19-04-2018, 09:06 AM

Same thank fuk hahaha! Can relax now

Jeterpool
19-04-2018, 09:16 AM
HAHA.. Only if Wilso is going to shout the beers there..

Over to you Wilso... ;)

ranger
19-04-2018, 10:15 AM
Same thank fuk hahaha! Can relax now

Shittest process, after the stress of all the other sale periods. Hopefully stadiums fill up. Abit worrying seeing tickets available to pretty much every match, even Iceland matches

Bremsstrahlung
19-04-2018, 11:47 AM
Yehhh, seems a bit weird.
If I had my time again, I’d have booked free cancellation hotels the day the draw came out.
And internal flights immediately as well.

Live and learn. We will see where the next one is. USA perhaps? Seems an obvious candidate.

Bon
19-04-2018, 12:33 PM
Over to you Wilso... ;)

I'm going to take his silence as being "Yeah no worries, I'll pay for ALL the beers"
Legend, well in mate!

la bazzle
19-04-2018, 12:42 PM
Shittest process, after the stress of all the other sale periods. Hopefully stadiums fill up. Abit worrying seeing tickets available to pretty much every match, even Iceland matches

Yeah was all a bit off. But I've never been through the process before maybe its normal for WCs? The last one I wanted but couldn't get was Brazil Serbia, for a good hour it kept saying available (refreshed like a million times) but wouldn't let me buy them until eventually saying exhausted haha!

belchardo
01-05-2018, 07:07 PM
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/may/01/optus-world-cup-viewing-australia

and there it is...

plague
01-05-2018, 08:57 PM
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/may/01/optus-world-cup-viewing-australia

and there it is...

smart business move.
and ill be signing up.

hawk
01-05-2018, 09:53 PM
So this comes just after i organised a work around lol. Think someone mentioned similar to this would happen. Just cant remember who it was.

belchardo
03-05-2018, 09:31 PM
SBS broadcast schedule. 6 additional matches to be announced i think. i don't know the teams well enough, but it doesn't really look like they have got the rights to many blockbuster matches. The 8pm match for Aus v France is going to be massive. hope it rates through the roof.

Date
Fixture
Kickoff time (AEST)

June 15
Russia vs Saudi Arabia
1:00 AM

June 16
Portugal vs Spain
4:00 AM

June 16

Australia vs France

8:00 PM

June 18

Germany vs Mexico

June 19
Tunisia vs England

June 19

Colombia vs Japan
10:00 PM

June 20
Portugal vs Morocco

June 21

Australia vs Denmark

June 22

Brazil vs Costa Rica

June 24
Germany vs Sweden

June 24
England vs Panama

June 25

TBC
TBC

June 26

Australia vs Peru

12:00 AM

June 27

TBC
TBC

June 28

TBC
TBC

Round of 16 and Quarter-Final matches TBC – will be announced during the tournament

July 11

Semi-final 1

July 12

Semi-final 2

July 15

Third-placed playoff
12:00 AM

July 16

World Cup final

plague
03-05-2018, 10:20 PM
$30 to see all the matches. im going with optus. prob keep it going to watch EPL agin, as long as the coverage is legit and not in fuzzyvision.

StannyCFCJET
04-05-2018, 03:10 PM
$30 to see all the matches. im going with optus. prob keep it going to watch EPL agin, as long as the coverage is legit and not in fuzzyvision.

Optus is superb for the EPL miles better then Fox or SBS ever was

plague
04-05-2018, 03:16 PM
Optus is superb for the EPL miles better then Fox or SBS ever was

Does it stream in HD?

StannyCFCJET
04-05-2018, 03:24 PM
Does it stream in HD?

Yeah

hawk
06-05-2018, 11:20 PM
fk the aleague it WC time

Why $30?

15 per month i heard. Watch semis on fta...not that it matters that much

Jetmaster
07-05-2018, 10:25 AM
Initial squad in - Dimi and Nabbs there.

And Fux get their way with Arzani getting a spot.

Bremsstrahlung
07-05-2018, 10:27 AM
Thought the same thing. A season of Arzani propaganda.
FFS I’d much rather Champness. At least he’s good and has a finish in him.

Jetmaster
07-05-2018, 10:33 AM
Thought the same thing. A season of Arzani propaganda.
FFS I’d much rather Champness. At least he’s good and has a finish in him.

Interesting that Arzani has not scored a goal since 24th February and has claimed all his six yellow cards in the last two months since that goal.

Bremsstrahlung
07-05-2018, 10:50 AM
Gotta get on the match sheet somehow!

Imyourhero
07-05-2018, 10:51 AM
Socceroos squad:
Goalkeepers: Brad Jones, Mitch Langerak, Mat Ryan, Danny Vukovic
Defenders: Aziz Behich, Milos Degenek, Alex Gersbach, Matthew Jurman, Fran Karacic, James Meredith, Josh Risdon, Trent Sainsbury, Aleksandar Susnjar, Bailey Wright
Midfielders: Josh Brillante, Jackson Irvine, Mile Jedinak, Robbie Kruse, Massimo Luongo, Mark Milligan, Aaron Mooy, Tom Rogic, James Troisi
Forwards: Daniel Arzani, Tim Cahill, Apostolos Giannou, Tomi Juric, Mathew Leckie, Jamie Maclaren, Andrew Nabbout, Dimitri Petratos, Nikita Rukavytsya

Imyourhero
07-05-2018, 10:51 AM
So who will get cut?

plague
07-05-2018, 10:56 AM
fk the aleague it WC time

Why $30?

15 per month i heard. Watch semis on fta...not that it matters that much

WC goes across 2 calendar months. Billing is done 1st of the month. You need to pay for 2 months to get 'every' match.

plague
07-05-2018, 10:58 AM
Arzani and Cahill being in that squad is all you need to know how bad the game is in our country.

The Dunster
07-05-2018, 11:28 AM
Hoffman deserves to be in that squad more than Arzani. Hoff scores more goals, passes the ball, and can play in defence if required.
People can laugh, but for utility value alone they could do a lot worse.

halo se7en
07-05-2018, 11:58 AM
Hoffman deserves to be in that squad more than Arzani. Hoff scores more goals, passes the ball, and can play in defence if required.

Reminds me of Holman a bit... would fit that mould of being super-fit, running around like a headless chook, and somehow bundling a goal in here and there.

MFKS
07-05-2018, 11:58 AM

He misses 5 for every 1 he scores

Bloke ought to be not moved forward drom FB at the Jets
As a FB he ok

But up front

FMD

belchardo
07-05-2018, 07:47 PM
Reminds me of Holman a bit... would fit that mould of being super-fit, running around like a headless chook, and somehow bundling a goal in here and there.

isn't that we have rukavystya for?

Jeterpool
07-05-2018, 08:25 PM
isn't that we have rukavystya for?

You spelled Leckie wrong

Bremsstrahlung
07-05-2018, 09:08 PM
Arzani!

Sorry, we are listing who we want axed right?

plague
07-05-2018, 09:13 PM
Arzani!

will prob make the FIFA evade team of the tournament.

belchardo
08-05-2018, 04:57 AM
will prob make the FIFA evade team of the tournament.

how do you rate his chances in the secondary assist award?

Bremsstrahlung
08-05-2018, 06:51 AM
I really think he could nail the double front somersault with a 2.5 twist on the world stage.
Maybe he could give Salah a few tips.

StannyCFCJET
08-05-2018, 11:00 AM
How come Joey Champness doesnt get the fame and recognition Azarni does. Doesnt he have more goals and assists??

Imyourhero
08-05-2018, 11:20 AM
Champness doesn't dribble past 5 people and then pass the ball to nobody. He needs to be watching some of Arzani's tapes if he wants a call up!

plague
08-05-2018, 12:22 PM
How many players in the past few WC winning teams play the way Arzani plays?

The blue print is there for the type of player that is truly successful at the elite level.
And it looks nothing like that Arzani blokes game.

MFKS
08-05-2018, 04:19 PM
how do you rate his chances in the secondary assist award?

This is the Socceroos

To get an assist someone has to score.

Who you predicting ??

Donkey Juric??
Robbie Kruse??
Matt Leckie??
Rukyvitsa??
Some 38 year old who cant get a run in the HAL??

Please

hawk
08-05-2018, 06:22 PM
This is the Socceroos

To get an assist someone has to score.

Who you predicting ??

Donkey Juric??
Robbie Kruse??
Matt Leckie??
Rukyvitsa??
Some 38 year old who cant get a run in the HAL??

Please

You saying straya is there to make up the numbers and put a bit more interest into the early rounds before getting smashed?

All worth it

la bazzle
09-05-2018, 09:42 AM
This is the Socceroos

Donkey Juric??

This guy starting says everything about our current squad

Bremsstrahlung
15-05-2018, 08:51 AM
Langerak gone.
Maclaren gone.
Wright, Gerbasch, Giannou and Susyjar gone.

IMO 26 down to 23 is a cruel cruel cruel cut. I'd much rather be one of the 7 cut this morning (told last week) than one of the 3 cut in 2 weeks time.

Arzani probably gone, Fran whatever probs gone, so at least Nabbout or Dimi should be in a world cup squad!I hope.

Jeterpool
15-05-2018, 09:15 AM
Langerak gone.
Maclaren gone.
Wright, Gerbasch, Giannou and Susyjar gone.

IMO 26 down to 23 is a cruel cruel cruel cut. I'd much rather be one of the 7 cut this morning (told last week) than one of the 3 cut in 2 weeks time.

Arzani probably gone, Fran whatever probs gone, so at least Nabbout or Dimi should be in a world cup squad!I hope.

Hard on Maclaren. Not sure what the guy needs to do. Like you said, the 3 to miss out will feel bad.

I personally think they will take Arzani as the "future experience" role like they did with Milligan in 2006

Bremsstrahlung
15-05-2018, 09:44 AM
Not sure Bert really cares about the future haha. And I saw something the other day that basically says he won’t be told how to do his job.
Idk, the blooding should happen prior to the World Cup. Imagine your first cap being at a World Cup....
Yehhh, I mean, we have been plagued over the years with players that produce at a club level but fail to make an impact with the national team.

Like that guy, was it Scott McDonald? Playing in Scottish league a few years ago absolutely banging them in and he looked rubbish when he finally got his gig.
Oh well, I still think Arzani is trash, but I don’t resent them for trying to plan for the future

StannyCFCJET
15-05-2018, 09:55 AM
Not sure Bert really cares about the future haha. And I saw something the other day that basically says he won’t be told how to do his job.
Idk, the blooding should happen prior to the World Cup. Imagine your first cap being at a World Cup....
Yehhh, I mean, we have been plagued over the years with players that produce at a club level but fail to make an impact with the national team.

Like that guy, was it Scott McDonald? Playing in Scottish league a few years ago absolutely banging them in and he looked rubbish when he finally got his gig.
Oh well, I still think Arzani is trash, but I don’t resent them for trying to plan for the future

Some players need a system to suit them. Scotty Mac was never a target man

plague
15-05-2018, 11:34 AM
So we are taking Cahill and maybe Trashboy Arzani over someone like McLaren?

Ok then.

Fold the country.

Jetmaster
15-05-2018, 12:49 PM

Ok then.

Fold the country.

That's the problem - to fit both those in two have to miss out. I think Dimi will get cut at the end - he has Luongo, Rogic, Mooy, Troisi and Irvine to get ahead of. TBH form should mean Troisi drops out.

Bert doesn't think we will score goals so why try?

15-05-2018, 02:03 PM
Troisi not even have the ability to peel the f&*('n oranges. Most overrated player to ever get a national jersey. Bloke stinks and is lucky if he produces a performance of HAL standard once every three months.

Bon
15-05-2018, 02:04 PM
Troisi not even have the ability to peel the f&*('n oranges. Most overrated player to ever get a national jersey. Bloke stinks and is lucky if he produces a performance of HAL standard once every three months.

Absolutely..
We used to call him Ange's Rentboy.. Buggered if I know how he's still getting a call up..

Bremsstrahlung
15-05-2018, 02:08 PM
Troisi really stood out to me this season. As a player I really dislike.
Rarely impacts a game, somehow gets marquee wages, and somehow hasn’t invested in rogaine or some other hair regrowth concoction.
Really gonna struggle to enjoy watching him play next month if he gets the nod.

Jeterpool
15-05-2018, 02:10 PM

Ok then.

Fold the country.

We'll win a pen, probably from Arzani, and Cahill win come on to take it and my bet is your head will explode

MFKS
15-05-2018, 03:41 PM
So the fact that Cahill cant get a run in a HAL side and only got a few mins in Milwall as one of his mates was coaching gets picked to play in the World Cup is a sad indictment on the cunce running our game

The only way Timmy should be in Russia next month is as a Supporters group host as he shouldnt be playing

This is deadset a ****ing joke of biblical proportions that he has been selected

Why cant some **** at FFA grow a pair and retire him FFS??

Jeterpool
15-05-2018, 03:46 PM
So the fact that Cahill cant get a run in a HAL side and only got a few mins in Milwall as one of his mates was coaching gets picked to play in the World Cup is a sad indictment on the cunce running our game

The only way Timmy should be in Russia next month is as a Supporters group host as he shouldnt be playing

This is deadset a ****ing joke of biblical proportions that he has been selected

Why cant some **** at FFA grow a pair and retire him FFS??

I reckon there's a survival-style ceremony still to come from FFA as the remaining 3 players are voted off.

Frodo
15-05-2018, 05:19 PM
Cutting Maclaren but keeping Cahill, Arzani and Troisi has pretty much ruined any care factor I had. I'll struggle to get up and watch games now.

I would rather us not go to the world cup then allow the power brokers picking the team to line Timmys pockets with one more wad of cash. He is done, he's basically retired. Thanks for the memories, please add your opinion of the game from a commentary box. Stop dragging the team down to your level just to feed you're obvious ego.

Also, in regards to Maclaren, been reading lots of crap on Reddit about the system being suited to Cahill rather than JMac.
F$#k the "system" crap. Maclaren was better than Cahill, Troisi, Arzani, Nabbout and Dimi when he was playing in the HAL. Had a rough year in Bundesliga 2. after the coach who signed him was sacked very early in the year. Went to scotland and found form. So even though I absolutely want Dimi and Nabbout to play at the world cup id be lying if I said they were better players than Maclaren.

I wouldn't mind if Maclaren was dropped for a defender but the fact that Timmy and the other two HAL numpties in Arzani and Troisi are still on the list is too much to take.

If those 3 get cut when it goes from 26 to 23 I'll be back on the bandwagon. Failure to cut Cahill and I'll be buying a Peruvian flag and learning where they are on a map.

StannyCFCJET
15-05-2018, 05:27 PM
Cutting Maclaren but keeping Cahill, Arzani and Troisi has pretty much ruined any care factor I had. I'll struggle to get up and watch games now.

I would rather us not go to the world cup then allow the power brokers picking the team to line Timmys pockets with one more wad of cash. He is done, he's basically retired. Thanks for the memories, please add your opinion of the game from a commentary box. Stop dragging the team down to your level just to feed you're obvious ego.

Also, in regards to Maclaren, been reading lots of crap on Reddit about the system being suited to Cahill rather than JMac.
F$#k the "system" crap. Maclaren was better than Cahill, Troisi, Arzani, Nabbout and Dimi when he was playing in the HAL. Had a rough year in Bundesliga 2. after the coach who signed him was sacked very early in the year. Went to scotland and found form. So even though I absolutely want Dimi and Nabbout to play at the world cup id be lying if I said they were better players than Maclaren.

I wouldn't mind if Maclaren was dropped for a defender but the fact that Timmy and the other two HAL numpties in Arzani and Troisi are still on the list is too much to take.

If those 3 get cut when it goes from 26 to 23 I'll be back on the bandwagon. Failure to cut Cahill and I'll be buying a Peruvian flag and learning where they are on a map.

Cahill is the only reasons weve won any games over the past few years and dragged us to the world cup. He should go but so should Maclaren

MFKS
15-05-2018, 05:31 PM

So obviously BVM is just here as a mercenary lining his pockets with no great investment in Aussie football going forward

What exactly would have Ange done if Slater and Bozza hadnt of ran him out of town??

Being that Ange had the balls to drop Schwarzer and Luca$h from Brazil it would have been interesting to see if he had the balls to do it this time.

Timmy has been given a gold pass by Ange for 2 years already.

He should have been retired in 2015 with Bresciano after the Asian Cup.

The last 2 years have been a joke and the bloke is now ruining his legacy

Frodo
15-05-2018, 05:39 PM
Also, has Bert even had a chance to see Tim play since he took over? All Cahill has done in the last 12 months is sit on a bench at Citeh and then got 4 yellow cards and a red in 10 sub appearances. I'm confident he had no say in whether or not Tim was picked. The advertising campaign was already set before Bert had a chance to pick his team.

Has Cahill even scored any goals this year? I know I'm biased cause I think he's rubbish, but I honestly don't know if he's scored at all this year.

15-05-2018, 05:45 PM
Says a lot about the talent when we are still calling on a 38yr old to get us out of the shite.. Seems we not good enough to ween ourselves off him. IMO Maclaren should have been one of the first ones picked among a very ordinary talent pool to pick from.

Like member said can't help but think his legacy will be similar to Neills.

plague
15-05-2018, 07:17 PM
We'll win a pen, probably from Arzani, and Cahill win come on to take it and my bet is your head will explode

oh im 100% certain Tim Cahill already has some asshole social media campaign and a bunch of crap t-shirts printed up for 'if' he scores at a 4th World Cup.

im betting they put the number 4 instead of the 'a' in C4HILL. it will be that lame.

fold the country, what a joke of a team this is.

plague
15-05-2018, 07:30 PM
oh my.
i swear to Griff my above post was written before I read about this.

Football Federation Australia chief executive David Gallop also defended Cahill's selection, rejecting the idea that his call-up had been influenced by commercial factors.

Cahill was unveiled as the centre of a marketing campaign by the Socceroos' primary sponsor Caltex, before the ink was even dry on Van Marwijk's trimmed group.

The opportunistic timing of the "Cahilltex" campaign, whereby a number of petrol stations have been renamed in honour of the country's leading goalscorer to coincide with the Russia tournament, triggered questions about the fairness of Cahill's selection.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DdLmJ5EU0AAgg-u.jpg

we are such a joke.

15-05-2018, 07:43 PM
A joke that only David Gallop could manufacture and then try and justify. For him to say Cahill's selections is not marketing driven is Gallop at his dribbling best or worst , Take your pick.

MFKS
15-05-2018, 09:05 PM
A joke that only David Gallop could manufacture and then try and justify. For him to say Cahill's selections is not marketing driven is Gallop at his dribbling best or worst , Take your pick.

If this shit was done 4 or 8 years ago when Timmy was a walk up starter then you could understand the commercial side of this

What really is sad is the state of the media in this country

For the last 6 months the ****s should have been all over Timmy retirement stories.

But the cunce havent said a thing.

Why are thet not calling BVM and FFA out on this before today ??

They are just as complicit in it as well.

This would be like a batsmen not getting runs for 3 years and we keep picking him in the Test team FFS

plague
16-05-2018, 08:24 AM
This would be like a batsmen not getting runs for 3 years and we keep picking him in the Test team FFS

You mean like they did with Steve Waugh?

Same old bullshit.

boz-monaut
16-05-2018, 10:00 AM
bring back Lucas Neill

the only good to come of this is that it makes Lucas seem like less of a ****

Jetmaster
16-05-2018, 01:29 PM
I wonder if Ange had thought about giving Timmeh the same "chat" he had to Lucas?

And that FFA told him he couldn't...there is more to this.

boz-monaut
16-05-2018, 04:03 PM
wake up sheeple!!!!!!

boz-monaut
16-05-2018, 05:27 PM
anyway, here's a calendar file for you - it opens in MS Outlook, so you can look like you're being busy at work, while you're actually checking the draw