PDA

View Full Version : The Worst Coffee In Novocastria Thread

Superdylan
26-07-2016, 11:34 AM
Had a horrible coffee at Mr.Sister Coffee at westfield kotara a few weeks back.

Had a very milky after taste for a cappuccino. I've had mcdonalds coffes I've enjoyed more.

Jetmaster
26-07-2016, 11:47 AM
Is there a Starbucks in Newy? Worst coffee I have ever tasted - that was in Melbourne.

And any business breakfast - usually overbrewed, bitter piss.

Grimario
26-07-2016, 12:14 PM
All of the worst coffees I have had in Newcastle have been from Subway (one time only, decade ago), Juicy Beans (also some of the better ones - not consistent 5 years ago) and McDonalds.

Haven't had a bad one since getting back a few weeks ago (apart from McDonalds... what was my brother thinking?)

All of the worst coffees I have had here were better than the ones I had in the Philippines. Starbucks is the pinnacle there.

Jetmaster
26-07-2016, 03:28 PM
Funny you should say that about Juicy Beans Grim as I though much the same - sometimes it was fantastic, and others, blehh! I noted the crap ones usually came when it was fairly busy with Council and ATO morning coffee lines.

skippy
27-07-2016, 09:26 AM
had a very milky after taste for a cappuccino.

ffs

skippy
27-07-2016, 09:33 AM
But in short basically anywhere thats not a cafe and even than still a fair few. If you get coffee from hungry jacks, maccas, subway, donut king of course its going to be shit.

Have had shit ones from, juicy beans, estabar, coco cubano, hippos. Generally unless I am 95% sure it will be a good coffee by seeing who makes it, if they seem to know what they are doing if the milk is screaming when they spin it I would rather go without.

pv4
27-07-2016, 09:43 AM
This definitely needed its own thread.

Grimario
27-07-2016, 10:08 AM
More action than disc golf, to be fair.

GazFish35
27-07-2016, 02:37 PM
Coffee cart out the back of bay58 - if the kids are on it, it's brown murder.if the dude with dreads is making it, it's a little cup of sunshine.

WolfMan
27-07-2016, 06:08 PM
Coffee cart out the back of bay58 - if the dude with dreads is making it, it's a little cup of sunshine.

Sounds like this guy deserves his own hashtag...