PDA

View Full Version : 2017 Zone Premier League thread

Pages : 1 [2]

Lofty
13-05-2017, 11:52 PM
Suns 10-1 Uni 5-4 Cardiff 3-0 Suns.... go figure haha. Love football!

Hotline
14-05-2017, 07:25 AM
Suns 10-1 Uni 5-4 Cardiff 3-0 Suns.... go figure haha. Love football!

Brilliant!

Source
14-05-2017, 01:18 PM
Bay to beat duds
Jesmond to beat Suns
Kotara draw deros

Source
14-05-2017, 01:20 PM
Swans 3-2 win firsts
Swans 2-0 win reggies
Swans 2-1 win thirds

hawk
14-05-2017, 05:45 PM
Swans 3-2 win firsts
Swans 2-0 win reggies
Swans 2-1 win thirds

v who?

14-05-2017, 05:48 PM
The Bay are havin party.......

Source
14-05-2017, 06:21 PM
v who?
Mayfield apologies

KSSFC
14-05-2017, 06:21 PM
Kotara vs bero
1st 3-3
Res 4-2
3rds 4-1

Nou Camp
14-05-2017, 06:26 PM
Suns vs jesmond
1st 4-1
Res 0-2
3rds 3-3

The Spy
14-05-2017, 07:22 PM
Bay vs Dudley
2-1 thirds
2-1 ressies
3-2 firsts
Big 9 point day for the Bay

The Anvil
14-05-2017, 10:05 PM
Not a bad day at Nesbitt park for Kotara today.
First grade: Kotara went down 2-0 in the first 20-25 minutes. Beresfield kept pushing high up on the pitch trying to put the game away. Kotara bought them undone late in the first half with Kotara scoring. Both teams having a few good chances, 2nd half was pretty even with both sides having good patches of possession. Kotara scored a second through some ordinary defending. Then got a penalty to make it 3-2. Bero then got a late penalty and were able to equalise. Crappy refereeing at best, not favouring either team. Just poor performance, seemingly having no idea.

The Highlight of the day was half time of reserve grade. Bero player coming off and having a dig at a few of their own female supporters (g/f, wives, mothers) of another player causing an argument between 2 sets of female supporters. Some of Beresfield finest, something that wouldn't go astray at the Tudor Inn at Woodberry.

Lofty
15-05-2017, 12:31 AM
The Highlight of the day was half time of reserve grade. Bero player coming off and having a dig at a few of their own female supporters (g/f, wives, mothers) of another player causing an argument between 2 sets of female supporters. Some of Beresfield finest, something that wouldn't go astray at the Tudor Inn at Woodberry.

Looks like they do Mother's Day different in Beresfield..

KSSFC
17-05-2017, 11:42 AM
was there a catch up game last night?

ThreeTwo
18-05-2017, 12:22 PM
was there a catch up game last night?

There was a few FFA Cup matches. The remaining ZPL teams put up good performances, Suns almost had Valentine and Cardiff beat Lakes.
Cardiff have two wash outs (Swansea and Mayfield).

Lofty
18-05-2017, 12:58 PM
Great effort from both clubs last night and I can honestly say I wasn't surprised with either performance. Both Suns and Cardiff came back from a goal down to lead 2-1. Suns unfortunately conceded 3 goals in the 6 minutes while Cardiff held on.

holding_midfield
20-05-2017, 05:57 PM
Mayfield (Green Tigers) V Kotara (Orange Black Tigers)
0-2 1sts
2-1 Res
0-0 3rds

The Spy
20-05-2017, 05:58 PM
Uni vs Bay
2-0 thirds
2-3 reserves
3-0 firsts

Jardelsimage
20-05-2017, 07:50 PM
Cardiff (Real Tigers) v Jeso
1st 5-1
res 1-0
3rds 1-1

20-05-2017, 09:12 PM
Speak English. Who's green, orange and real

The Anvil
20-05-2017, 09:15 PM
Mayfield lost to Kotara in first grade. ( green mayf and orange Kotara) after today, is easily have Mayfield as spooners

HeyDuggee
21-05-2017, 05:10 PM
Uni vs Bay
2-0 thirds
2-3 reserves
3-0 firsts

Unfortunate come down for WB after last weeks results. Are they struggling for numbers?

Formely In Shape Allstar
21-05-2017, 07:58 PM
Dudley v Swansea
1sts 1-1
2nds 0-3
3rds 1-2

holding_midfield
21-05-2017, 09:14 PM
Bero v Suns?

Shere Khan
21-05-2017, 09:25 PM
5-3 is what I heard to Bero.

The Spy
22-05-2017, 11:31 AM
Unfortunate come down for WB after last weeks results. Are they struggling for numbers?

Nah, just 5 regular first graders. No biggie. Happens every Saturday. Hopefully everyone will be kind enough to move their home games to Sunday for us!

The Spy
25-05-2017, 04:38 PM
Cardiff v Warners Bay
Swansea v Uni
Suns v Mayf
Jesmond v Bero
Kotara v Dudley

Thoughts?

I'll roll with Bay, Swansea, Suns, Jesmond, Dudley

The Anvil
26-05-2017, 09:52 AM
Cardiff v Warners Bay - Cardiff
Swansea v Uni - Uni
Suns v Mayfield - Suns
Jesmond v Berefield - Beresfield
Kotara v Dudley - Draw

Lofty
26-05-2017, 10:50 AM
Cardiff
Swansea
Suns
Beresfield
Dudley

Hotline
26-05-2017, 01:48 PM
Why are the Bero V Suns results on sporting pulse? Has the score inputter also left with Les?

Les has left? What's going on at bero Mitchy?

Mitchy
26-05-2017, 06:08 PM
Les has left? What's going on at bero Mitchy?

Les left about 3 weeks ago, not going into detail about what the reasons are but all is well at bero!

Nou Camp
27-05-2017, 05:54 PM
Suns vs Mayfield
1st 2-0
Res 1-1
3rds 2-2

The Spy
27-05-2017, 06:55 PM
Cardiff vs Bay
2-1 thirds
2-0 ressies
A lot - none firsts
Tough day at the office for the Bay. Back to Mr schnitzel for a debrief...

Formely In Shape Allstar
27-05-2017, 08:59 PM
Swansea v Uni
3rds 1-1
2nds 1-0
1sts 2-0

The swans continue their unbeaten run at home in all 3 grades.

Jardelsimage
28-05-2017, 08:43 AM
Cardiff vs Bay
2-1 thirds
2-0 ressies
A lot - none firsts
Tough day at the office for the Bay. Back to Mr schnitzel for a debrief...

5 blot with 10 men, Tigers had a player sent off just before halftime, leading 2-0.

just a note to other clubs who visit our ground.
We have a liquor licence so please don't try and bring alcohol with you, poor form shown by some yesterday, they had everything bar the kitchen sink.
I thought the idea was to support each others canteens etc, that's we all make a little cash to keep clubs running.

halo se7en
28-05-2017, 10:03 AM
5 blot against 10 men, Tigers had a player sent off just before halftime, leading 2-0.

So Cardiff had a player sent off and still won 5-0? Or were both teams down to 10?

Jardelsimage
28-05-2017, 10:06 AM
[QUOTE=halo se7en;183477]So Cardiff had a player sent off and still won 5-0? Or were both teams down to 10?[/QUOT

fixed, with 10 men. Warners still had 11

The Spy
28-05-2017, 12:29 PM
Yep, Cardiff very good team and absolutely outplayed us, especially in the second half.

Good luck in the Cup!

holding_midfield
28-05-2017, 07:46 PM
Kotara v Dudley
1-0 1sts
0-6 Res
1-4 3rds

Dudleys lower grades very strong. Good battle in 1sts, penalty for the goal. All Kotara in the first half, Dudley lifted and probably had the better of the second half, but we will take the points.

On a side note, pretty poor form from Dudley turning up to an away game with no alternate strip, especially after us going out of our way to contact their "secretary" to give them the heads up.

The Anvil
28-05-2017, 08:29 PM
Any score between Jesmond v Beresfield? I assume Beresfield won otherwise the Jesmond SuperCoach would've been on here saying how good they are!!!

Jardelsimage
28-05-2017, 08:47 PM
Kotara v Dudley
1-0 1sts
0-6 Res
1-4 3rds

Dudleys lower grades very strong. Good battle in 1sts, penalty for the goal. All Kotara in the first half, Dudley lifted and probably had the better of the second half, but we will take the points.

On a side note, pretty poor form from Dudley turning up to an away game with no alternate strip, especially after us going out of our way to contact their "secretary" to give them the heads up.

did Kotara wear black and white or is Kotara's strip white????

Retro Jet
28-05-2017, 09:39 PM
Kotara v Dudley
1-0 1sts
0-6 Res
1-4 3rds

Happened to us once (2011) at our home ground and the (Kiwi) ref pulled the pin
on the ressies game cause he thought the colours would clash in the light. :wtf:
No away strip brought then either. :wtf: :wtf:
Even though we played a night game 2 weeks before - no problems with Kahibah.

Rules do state the away team for Zone/NL1/NPL (is all age still backwards with home team??) has
an alternate strip available.
But...I see Jardels point too. If main strips don't clash, who give a fug?

The Anvil
28-05-2017, 10:28 PM
Dudley have black and white stripes, black shorts and today white socks. Kotara's strip is all black and have an alternate white strip. 3rd grade and 1st grade played in orange and black stripes from about 6 years ago and had to double up a few jerseys to complete strip. With Dudley being black/white they should have an alternate strip due to most teams having black or white as second colour. Not a big deal, but hard to watch res grade with Kotara wearing their white.

Jardelsimage
29-05-2017, 08:15 AM
Rules do state the away team for Zone/NL1/NPL (is all age still backwards with home team??) has
an alternate strip available.

the reason AA and Juniors are home teams is that most clubs, if not all clubs struggle to have one strip per team.
when its home they can have a few alternate strips available for an easy change if required.
imagine trying to organize half of the Cookers juniors in alternate strips. 20/25 teams???? it would be a nightmare

holding_midfield
29-05-2017, 11:12 AM
did Kotara wear black and white or is Kotara's strip white????

sorry, probably wasn't as clear as it could have been. wasn't referring to the fact they didn't have an alternate strip just for the sake of an away game. more that we told them there would be a clash during the week and there was very little effort on their part to avoid said clash.

as the Anvil said, not a massive deal, but expected a little bit better from an established ZPL club.

fozphantom
29-05-2017, 12:44 PM
sorry, probably wasn't as clear as it could have been. wasn't referring to the fact they didn't have an alternate strip just for the sake of an away game. more that we told them there would be a clash during the week and there was very little effort on their part to avoid said clash.

as the Anvil said, not a massive deal, but expected a little bit better from an established ZPL club.

Ahem...former NewFM side.

pv4
29-05-2017, 01:52 PM

This is incredibly poor for a club to have had notice beforehand and they still don't act on it. A few years back I was involved in a team and we wrote to the upcoming opponents and told them we would be wearing a certain colour socks for our home game and told them because we knew their normal kit had the same colour. They were thankful and brought a different colour to the game. It was so simple.

The (I think?) universal rule is the away team has to supply an alternate shirt & socks - whilst shorts are technically allowed to clash.

It's a disgrace for an away team not to be prepared in general IMO.

Last year in ZL2 Uni travelled to Westlakes and their white/navy setup was pretty similar to Westlakes mostly white kit. Reserves played, and IMO clashed, but for firsts we at Westlakes took it upon ourselves to wear our orange away shirt to reduce confusion. I think a few years back Garden Suburb gave Westlakes their away kit for a game at Gardo because Westlakes weren't prepared for their clash too? So it makes sense that the home team can, and sometimes do, save the day but that's not their job on a day where they already have a tonne of things going on.

I asked a ref a few weeks back about a visiting team wearing the same white socks as the home and their answer was "it's not meant to happen but they don't have alternatives". It's just not good enough IMO.

Probably 4-5 years back I was at a NNSW/Zone meeting and they said at the start of the season they would get every team to submit to them the colours of their home & away shirts, shorts, socks and that information would be distributed to all the clubs. Did/does this happen? If for example Cardiff went from all orange to orange & white stripes with white being pretty predominant colour, or say going from orange socks to white socks, are all clubs aware of this before game day? And just say that two teams main kits clash, but then using the information supplied to the Federation shows the away teams 2nd kit would clash, what is the go here? Say a team has black & white stripes, and the away team has a home white, and away black, kit, for eg. That would flag up as an issue at the start of the season and the teams can work around that however which way.

For any ultimate frisbee nerdz out there, if you go to play ultimate anywhere the common rule is you bring a "dark" kit and a "light" kit. Light is almost always white, and dark is basically any colour. It's the black/white combo kits that are the killer. But IMO every football club should have a predominately dark kit, and a predominately light kit, and bring what is needed to whichever away game they are going to.

The Spy
29-05-2017, 04:06 PM
#bloodydudley

#DavoOut

holding_midfield
29-05-2017, 05:58 PM
But IMO every football club should have a predominately dark kit, and a predominately light kit, and bring what is needed to whichever away game they are going to.

so much common sense, shame its not very common.

United
29-05-2017, 08:43 PM
#bloodydudley

#DavoOut

Wow aren't you total class. Just to clear this up. Received a call from Kotara Friday afternoon about the clash of strips. The official from Kotara offered up that they would play in orange. Return message was are you sure because 3 alternate strips could be there along with white shorts and socks. The person in question was nothing but nice about offering up to play in the strip. Our alternate strip is navy blue which is close to black as well. I think it lacks class to say what isn't true and then to say stupid comments like this. Wonder why nobody from our club usually comments on here. it's pretty poor

hawk
29-05-2017, 08:48 PM
Navy blue is a poor alternative to Black white stripes. Orange or yellow or red would be a lot better

Premy
29-05-2017, 09:41 PM
This is incredibly poor for a club to have had notice beforehand and they still don't act on it. A few years back I was involved in a team and we wrote to the upcoming opponents and told them we would be wearing a certain colour socks for our home game and told them because we knew their normal kit had the same colour. They were thankful and brought a different colour to the game. It was so simple.

The (I think?) universal rule is the away team has to supply an alternate shirt & socks - whilst shorts are technically allowed to clash.

It's a disgrace for an away team not to be prepared in general IMO.

Last year in ZL2 Uni travelled to Westlakes and their white/navy setup was pretty similar to Westlakes mostly white kit. Reserves played, and IMO clashed, but for firsts we at Westlakes took it upon ourselves to wear our orange away shirt to reduce confusion. I think a few years back Garden Suburb gave Westlakes their away kit for a game at Gardo because Westlakes weren't prepared for their clash too? So it makes sense that the home team can, and sometimes do, save the day but that's not their job on a day where they already have a tonne of things going on.

I asked a ref a few weeks back about a visiting team wearing the same white socks as the home and their answer was "it's not meant to happen but they don't have alternatives". It's just not good enough IMO.

Probably 4-5 years back I was at a NNSW/Zone meeting and they said at the start of the season they would get every team to submit to them the colours of their home & away shirts, shorts, socks and that information would be distributed to all the clubs. Did/does this happen? If for example Cardiff went from all orange to orange & white stripes with white being pretty predominant colour, or say going from orange socks to white socks, are all clubs aware of this before game day? And just say that two teams main kits clash, but then using the information supplied to the Federation shows the away teams 2nd kit would clash, what is the go here? Say a team has black & white stripes, and the away team has a home white, and away black, kit, for eg. That would flag up as an issue at the start of the season and the teams can work around that however which way.

For any ultimate frisbee nerdz out there, if you go to play ultimate anywhere the common rule is you bring a "dark" kit and a "light" kit. Light is almost always white, and dark is basically any colour. It's the black/white combo kits that are the killer. But IMO every football club should have a predominately dark kit, and a predominately light kit, and bring what is needed to whichever away game they are going to.

Have a go a this kit nerd.
Get a life buddy:grin:

hawk
29-05-2017, 10:49 PM

The kit is his life man :)

PS Hey Premy, ask your old boy when Cardiff left 1st div and when Sth Cardiff started. Some websites have them mixed up.

The Spy
30-05-2017, 11:02 AM
Wow aren't you total class. Just to clear this up. Received a call from Kotara Friday afternoon about the clash of strips. The official from Kotara offered up that they would play in orange. Return message was are you sure because 3 alternate strips could be there along with white shorts and socks. The person in question was nothing but nice about offering up to play in the strip. Our alternate strip is navy blue which is close to black as well. I think it lacks class to say what isn't true and then to say stupid comments like this. Wonder why nobody from our club usually comments on here. it's pretty poor

You'll see I'm taking the piss as I do with most of my comments on here. Don't get too precious about it...

I'll change my comment then.

#KotaraOut

slobsy
30-05-2017, 04:11 PM
Wow aren't you total class.

Settle down mate, the bloke was clearly taking the piss.

holding_midfield
30-05-2017, 10:42 PM
#KotaraOut

Then youd all miss out at playing on silky Nesbitt Park

Jardelsimage
30-05-2017, 11:14 PM
Cardiff v swansea
3rds 4-3
Res 4-0

hawk
31-05-2017, 12:23 AM
Cardiff v swansea
3rds 4-3
Res 4-0

When 1sts?

Shere Khan
31-05-2017, 12:36 AM
Thurs 7.15

pv4
31-05-2017, 08:41 AM

:rof::oops: m8 I even gave credit to Suburb() in there!

Stanley
31-05-2017, 01:51 PM
Thurs 7.15

Why such a late start for one game !

Lofty
31-05-2017, 04:13 PM
Why such a late start for one game !

Probably allows for people who finish work at 5 and have to travel 30 minutes or more from Swansea to Cardiff. I guess it could be 15 or 30 minutes earlier, but that's my guess. Or the ground might be used for something before then..

Shere Khan
31-05-2017, 08:00 PM
Spot on Lofty.
Both teams agreed on the time as we both have players that work late.

Formely In Shape Allstar
01-06-2017, 11:29 PM
Cardiff v Swansea 1st grade
1-4

hawk
02-06-2017, 12:05 AM
Cardiff v Swansea 1st grade
1-4

2 under-hit back passes for 2 goals. Anyone in orange win some money?:blush::rof:

Lofty
02-06-2017, 10:42 AM
Couple of big fixtures this Sunday in particular!

Mayfield v Jesmond - Mayfield
Uni v Kotara - Kotara
Warners Bay v Swansea - Draw
Dudley v Suns - Suns
Beresfield v Cardiff - Beresfield

The Anvil
02-06-2017, 02:51 PM
Couple of big fixtures this Sunday in particular!

Mayfield v Jesmond - Mayfield
Uni v Kotara - Kotara
Warners Bay v Swansea - Draw
Dudley v Suns - Suns
Beresfield v Cardiff - Beresfield

All away teams for me this week!

Formely In Shape Allstar
04-06-2017, 09:59 AM
Any results from kotara v uni yesterday???

The Spy
04-06-2017, 10:16 AM
Mayf v Jesmond
4-0 firsts
0-1 reserves
1-0 thirds

hawk
04-06-2017, 11:20 AM
Any results from kotara v uni yesterday???

1st 2-0 Uni

The Anvil
04-06-2017, 05:25 PM
Uni v Kotara

1st 2-0
Res 0-1
3rd 1-2

The Spy
04-06-2017, 06:25 PM
Bay vs Swansea
1-2 firsts
1-2 ressies
0-3 thirds I think

Nou Camp
04-06-2017, 06:29 PM
Suns vs Dudley at Dudley
1st 5-3
Res 0-1
3rds 2-5 (I think it finished)

ForeverRed
04-06-2017, 06:32 PM
dudley v suns
3rds 5, 2 dudley
res 1, 0 dudley
firsts 5,3 suns
was 3 all with 15 to go, midfield was non existent from both sides, 7 all would have been a fair result.

Stanley
04-06-2017, 06:47 PM
Cardiff have hit a wll

Stanley
04-06-2017, 06:48 PM
Wall

Jardelsimage
04-06-2017, 07:04 PM
Bero v Cardiff
3rds 2-5
res 1-4
1st 5-1

cheers

Formely In Shape Allstar
04-06-2017, 07:06 PM
Bay v Swansea
0-4 3rds
1-2 res
1-2 1sts

Was that 5-1 win to Bero in first grade???

Lofty
04-06-2017, 07:27 PM
dudley v suns
3rds 5, 2 dudley
res 1, 0 dudley
firsts 5,3 suns
was 3 all with 15 to go, midfield was non existent from both sides, 7 all would have been a fair result.

Could have been 10-7

hawk
04-06-2017, 08:13 PM
Sorts my top 4.

Suns, duds, Swans, Bero (not in order). Maybe another team could make a run & prove me wrong but consistency of these 4 seem too good

Jardelsimage
05-06-2017, 07:50 AM
Could have been 10-7

correct, this game could have anything, credit to Bero to good on the day.
The game wasn't as one-sided as the result makes out though, coach went chasing at 3-1 down and left himself exposed, if anything highly entertaining.
Cardiff need to be more consistent if they want to be in the top 4.

The Anvil
08-06-2017, 10:35 AM
So we are halfway through the season now.

The top 4 as it stands is Suns, Bero, Swansea and Dudley. I think there will be a couple of changes to this over the next 9 weeks.

Obviously Beresfield have done well not to loose a game yet. I didn't think they were anything special but somehow find ways to keep getting points.

Cardiff, for me were the best team we have played this year and once they are done in FFA cup I feel they will be pressing for top 2, but definitely top 4.

Mayfield seem to be struggling and I honestly cant see them doing any better in the second half of the season.

Uni are a much better team than where they are sitting. They will start to string a some results together and I can see them just missing out on top 4.

Kotara have done well after coming up from ZL1 last season.

Should be an interesting second half to the season. Its a pretty even comp and as we know if the boys don't turn up every week they will get dusted.

Gelato
17-06-2017, 05:19 PM
Uni vs Suns

Thirds 1-1
Red 2-6
Firsts 2-10

Formely In Shape Allstar
17-06-2017, 08:10 PM
Swansea v Cardiff
3rds 0-3
2nds 0-2
1sts 2-0

Formely In Shape Allstar
17-06-2017, 08:12 PM
Any results from mayfield and Bero???

Lofty
17-06-2017, 08:46 PM
Any results from mayfield and Bero???

Washed out from what I heard.

Formely In Shape Allstar
18-06-2017, 07:29 AM
I heard yesterday that Cardiff have parted ways with their head coach???
Is there anyone on here from Cardiff willing to comment on the situation there???

Shere Khan
18-06-2017, 09:05 AM
Don't you love rumours!
Cardiffs coach is away on a bucks show.

The Anvil
18-06-2017, 06:37 PM
Warners Bay v Kotara
3rds 2-3
Res 1-3
1st postponed due to state of pitch.

ForeverRed
18-06-2017, 07:27 PM
Don't you love rumours!
Cardiffs coach is away on a bucks show.

And away next week due to wedding

Lofty
23-06-2017, 11:58 AM
Suns v Warners Bay - Suns
Cardiff v Mayfield - Cardiff
Jesmond v Uni - Uni
Kotara v Swansea - Draw
Beresfield v Dudley - Bero

Lofty
23-06-2017, 12:00 PM
FYI for anyone thinking of heading to Carrington tomorrow for the Suns/Warners Bay games. The kick off times are 1.5 hours early;

Thirds @ 9:30am
Ressies @ 11:15am
Firsts @ 1:00pm

Lofty
24-06-2017, 04:14 PM
Suns v Warners Bay
Firsts 11-1
Ressies 3-2
Thirds 3-1

Jardelsimage
25-06-2017, 09:51 AM
Cardiff v Mayfield
Firsts 0-1
Ressies 2-1
Thirds 2-0

hawk
25-06-2017, 11:45 AM
Cardiff, for me were the best team we have played this year and once they are done in FFA cup I feel they will be pressing for top 2, but definitely top 4

Lol, Not this year

Nou Camp
25-06-2017, 03:42 PM
FYI for anyone thinking of heading to Carrington tomorrow for the Suns/Warners Bay games. The kick off times are 1.5 hours early;

Thirds @ 9:30am
Ressies @ 11:15am
Firsts @ 1:00pm

Thank you to warners bay for accommodating the early kick offs

The Spy
25-06-2017, 05:59 PM
Suns v Warners Bay
Firsts 11-1
Ressies 3-2
Thirds 3-1

First grade result certainly not a true reflection of the game. Should've been closer to 18-4...

The Spy
25-06-2017, 06:00 PM
Thank you to warners bay for accommodating the early kick offs

How's the heads this morning? Sounded like it was going to be a cracker night. Good luck for the rest of the season.

Formely In Shape Allstar
25-06-2017, 07:40 PM
Kotara v Swansea
3rds 0-5
2nds 7-0
1sts 2-1

Formely In Shape Allstar
25-06-2017, 07:41 PM
Sorry Swansea won 2-1

hawk
25-06-2017, 11:48 PM
Bero v Dudley?

Lofty
26-06-2017, 08:53 AM
Kotara v Swansea
3rds 0-5
2nds 7-0
1sts 2-1

Huge result for Kotara in ressies!

Mitchy
26-06-2017, 01:00 PM
Bero v Dudley?

3rds 5-1 Dudley
Res 2-1 Dudley
1st 1-1

holding_midfield
28-06-2017, 10:07 AM
How'd Mayfield v Cardiff end up last night?

Shere Khan
28-06-2017, 10:24 AM
0-0

Lofty
28-06-2017, 10:40 AM
How'd Mayfield v Cardiff end up last night?

What game was that for? They played all three grades weekend just gone didn't they?

mefa1984
28-06-2017, 11:25 AM
What game was that for? They played all three grades weekend just gone didn't they?

Last night was a catch up game from Round 2.
Ressies and 3rd played those catch up games some weeks ago

Lofty
28-06-2017, 11:40 AM
Last night was a catch up game from Round 2.
Ressies and 3rd played those catch up games some weeks ago

Ah ok - cheers!

oneeye
29-06-2017, 08:28 AM
Any score from Dudley v Jesmond last night ?

The Spy
29-06-2017, 05:34 PM
Warners Bay v Kotara first grade catch up scheduled for next Wednesday night at Warners Bay.

hawk
29-06-2017, 08:23 PM
Any score from Dudley v Jesmond last night ?

Dudley 1-0

Source
01-07-2017, 09:21 PM
Any results from today's games

Lofty
02-07-2017, 03:52 AM
Swansea v Suns
Firsts 1-1
Ressies 1-1
Thirds 3-2

Formely In Shape Allstar
02-07-2017, 01:58 PM
Any results from Bero v Uni???

The Anvil
02-07-2017, 07:30 PM
Kotara Vs Cardiff

1st 3-3
Res 2-0
3rd 2-0

The Spy
03-07-2017, 04:44 PM
Bay vs Jesmond
1-3 thirds
0-0 reserves
2-4 firsts. Bay 2-1 up with 20 to go.

KSSFC
05-07-2017, 10:39 PM
Warners Bay vs Kotara First grade catch up
WB 0-3 kotara

outsider
08-07-2017, 06:15 PM
Mayfield V Uni

1st grade 7-1
Reggies 1-0
3rd 0-5

Nou Camp
09-07-2017, 05:42 PM
Suns vs kotara
1st 2-1
Res 2-2
3rds 2-2

The Spy
09-07-2017, 06:19 PM
Bero v Bay
6-0 thirds
4-4 ressies
9-1 firsts

holding_midfield
10-07-2017, 11:29 AM
Mayfield V Uni

1st grade 7-1
Reggies 1-0
3rd 0-5

gotta love the Uni break

Nou Camp
10-07-2017, 01:38 PM
do bero have 2 games in hand or just slow at updating the ladder?

outsider
10-07-2017, 03:44 PM
gotta love the Uni break

not sure the break makes any difference-wasn't a uni break when they played the Suns and score would not have been anywhere seven if they had a goalkeeper

Mitchy
10-07-2017, 04:53 PM
do bero have 2 games in hand or just slow at updating the ladder?

Just the one mate, we play Mayfield tomorrow night for our game in hand

Gelato
15-07-2017, 06:10 PM
Suns vs Cardiff

Thirds 1-1
Res 0-1
First 6-0

The Spy
16-07-2017, 07:07 PM
Bay vs Mayfield
1-0 thirds
0-2 ressies
3-0 firsts

The Spy
16-07-2017, 08:32 PM
Kotara v Jesmond
1-1 thirds
2-1 res
1-2 first

oneeye
16-07-2017, 08:37 PM
Dudley v Uni
1sts 2-1
Ressies 2-1
3rds 2-2

Source
17-07-2017, 06:40 PM
Suns v berro gf thoughts ?

Theballboy
19-07-2017, 03:49 PM
Suns v berro gf thoughts ?

Seems the most likely

Nou Camp
21-07-2017, 05:50 PM
am hearing that the GF will be hosted by the suns this year at magic park

hawk
21-07-2017, 05:56 PM
Just the usual then

Gelato
22-07-2017, 05:41 PM
Jesmond vs Suns

Thirds 1-3
Res 1-0
Firsts 1-7

Nou Camp
22-07-2017, 05:49 PM
Just the usual then

Better than it going to npl player wages

hawk
22-07-2017, 09:54 PM
Better than it going to npl player wages

Same old discussion innit. Best ground continues to get the GF dollars. Broady is a good spot though, i dont mind going there.

The Spy
23-07-2017, 06:25 PM
Dudley v Warners Bay
2-1 thirds
7-1 ressies
1-1 firsts. Good competitive game, good luck to the Dudley lads for remainder of season.

Jardelsimage
23-07-2017, 06:31 PM
Cardiff v Uni
3rds 2--1
res 3--0
1st 5--1

KSSFC
23-07-2017, 07:46 PM
Bero vs Kotara
1st 0-1
Res 2-2
3rds 2-2

hawk
23-07-2017, 11:04 PM
Cardiff v Uni
3rds 2--1
res 3--0
1st 5--1

1sts remember the words to the song?:blush::lol: :rof:

Jardelsimage
24-07-2017, 09:33 AM
1sts remember the words to the song?:blush::lol: :rof:

had cue cards made up just in case.

The Anvil
24-07-2017, 03:12 PM
Interesting results from this weekend. Another big round this coming week 1v2,3v4,5v6,7v8,9v10.

Big battle for relegation and 4th spot still up for grabs!!!

The Spy
24-07-2017, 08:08 PM
Interesting results from this weekend. Another big round this coming week 1v2,3v4,5v6,7v8,9v10.

Big battle for relegation and 4th spot still up for grabs!!!

What's your predictions for 4th spot and relegated out of curiosity?

The Anvil
25-07-2017, 10:30 AM

I'd have to Say Dudley are in the drivers seat for 4th. But if Swansea do Dudley it will make things interesting. Massive game between Mayfield and Kotara. If Kotara win they play Dudley the next week.

I think Warners Bay will beat Uni, seem to have found a bit of form last couple of weeks. So for me, the students will be down

FlatScreen
26-07-2017, 03:41 PM
I'd have to Say Dudley are in the drivers seat for 4th. But if Swansea do Dudley it will make things interesting. Massive game between Mayfield and Kotara. If Kotara win they play Dudley the next week.

I think Warners Bay will beat Uni, seem to have found a bit of form last couple of weeks. So for me, the students will be down

I like the look of Kotara, they have been very impressive defensively over the last few weeks.

hawk
26-07-2017, 07:51 PM

Ill stick to my half way predictions. Duds have best defence and this seems to win the tight games.

Formely In Shape Allstar
29-07-2017, 10:24 PM
Swansea v Dudley
3rds 2-1
2nds 3-1
1sts 0-0

Jardelsimage
30-07-2017, 07:57 AM
Jesmond v Cardiff
3rds 0--0
res 2--2
1st 1--0 last I heard Cardiff were down 1-0 with 5 to go, is that the final score.

The Spy
30-07-2017, 05:48 PM
Bay v Uni
0-2 thirds
1-2 ressies
4-0 firsts

Nou Camp
30-07-2017, 06:00 PM
Suns vs bero
1st 2-0
Back up cup 2-3
3rds 1-3

Source
30-07-2017, 06:49 PM
Mayfield v Kotara
First grade Kotara 3-2 win
Ressies Mayfield 3-0 win
Thirds Kotara 2-1 win
Mayfield down to 10 men but looked a bit off before that happened

The Anvil
30-07-2017, 09:33 PM
A couple of big results, congrats to the Bay for doing a job on the students. Kotara beating mayf and Swansea/Dudley draw. Big game for Dudley and Kotara. The winner probably runs 4th. I'll admit I was wrong about Cardiff being a top 4 side. Although definitely a personal change from the first round.

Lofty
30-07-2017, 11:28 PM
A couple of big results, congrats to the Bay for doing a job on the students. Kotara beating mayf and Swansea/Dudley draw. Big game for Dudley and Kotara. The winner probably runs 4th. I'll admit I was wrong about Cardiff being a top 4 side. Although definitely a personal change from the first round.

Suns win over Bero also securing he Minor Premiership with two games remaining.

FlatScreen
31-07-2017, 10:47 AM
Mayfield v Kotara
First grade Kotara 3-2 win
Ressies Mayfield 3-0 win
Thirds Kotara 2-1 win
Mayfield down to 10 men but looked a bit off before that happened

I called Kotara, they are coming into form at the right time!

Nou Camp
31-07-2017, 01:02 PM
Suns win over Bero also securing he Minor Premiership with two games remaining.

shouldnt you be working on your tan and snapchats...

Lofty
31-07-2017, 09:46 PM
shouldnt you be working on your tan and snapchats...

I can do the above and follow the boys from Europe :cool:

Gelato
05-08-2017, 05:56 PM
Mayfield vs Suns

Thirds 1-3
Reserves 4-1
Firsts 2-5

The Spy
05-08-2017, 08:34 PM
Swans beat Uni 3-1 in first grade. Pretty sure Swans won both lower grades but unsure of score.

Formely In Shape Allstar
05-08-2017, 11:01 PM
Uni v Swansea
1-2
1-3
1-3
Wins to all 3 grades ensured that the swans would be playing finals football across all grades!!!!

The Spy
06-08-2017, 06:19 PM
Bay vs Cardiff
0-2 thirds
1-5 ressies
2-2 firsts

hawk
06-08-2017, 06:41 PM
Duds v Kotara??

Formely In Shape Allstar
06-08-2017, 06:55 PM
Dudley v Kotara
3rds 4-0
2nds 3-1
1sts 1-0

a-gunners
06-08-2017, 07:55 PM
1st Bero 2-3 jesmond

hawk
07-08-2017, 12:05 AM
Dudley v Kotara
3rds 4-0
2nds 3-1
1sts 1-0

Looks like defence wins again

Jardelsimage
07-08-2017, 09:53 AM
1st Bero 2-3 jesmond
other grades were?????/

Alton
07-08-2017, 01:41 PM
Bay vs Cardiff
0-2 thirds
1-5 ressies
2-2 firsts
Clean out required at Cardiff

Mitchy
07-08-2017, 02:44 PM
other grades were?????/

3rds 3-0 Beresfield
Res 3-2 jesmond

Jardelsimage
07-08-2017, 04:24 PM
Clean out required at Cardiff
maybe all depends on what we clean out, there's a lot of things have happened during the 2nd half of the season, basically after the FFA cup game.
we lost 2 to work commitments, 2 overseas(1 did come back on the weekend though) 2 broken wrists and 2, well you could say just left, I doubt any club could get through losing that many 1st graders...and these are not excuses, in the end not good enough.
Ressies still wrapped up the minors with a couple of little stumbles on the way and 3rds in the semi's.
Just need to regroup, start again next year.

FlatScreen
14-08-2017, 10:33 AM
Anyone know what happened with Club championships? and how it works?

Jardelsimage
14-08-2017, 04:15 PM
Anyone know what happened with Club championships? and how it works?

1st points x 8
res points x 4
3rd points x 2

something like that anyway....

RANGER09
14-08-2017, 09:27 PM
1st points x 8 win, draw x 4
res points x 4 win, draw x 2
3rd points x 2 win, draw x 1

Points for drawing as well

ramsbelong@jesmondpark
15-08-2017, 02:03 PM
Would have to be Suns then daylight second wouldn't it?

FlatScreen
16-08-2017, 11:13 AM
1st points x 8
res points x 4
3rd points x 2

Points for drawing as well

Would have to be Suns then daylight second wouldn't it?

OK thanks guys, I believe it to be the Suns then. Congrats

Stanley
16-08-2017, 07:16 PM
And why wouldn't they with that squad?

Lofty
16-08-2017, 11:28 PM
And why wouldn't they with that squad?

Still got to get the job done. Lost a hell of a lot of boys second half of the year which is evident of the ressies results the past 6 weeks.

GuzmanGomez
19-08-2017, 06:02 PM
Results for Mayfield Jesmond??

oneeye
19-08-2017, 06:31 PM
Results for Mayfield Jesmond??
Jesmond v Mayfield
1st 3-6
Res 1-2
3rd 4-4

Jardelsimage
20-08-2017, 07:38 AM
Cardiff v Bero
1st 3--1
Res 6--0
3rd 3--1

Jardelsimage
20-08-2017, 10:34 AM
1st grades semi finalists yet to be decided,
Dudley, need a point at least against the suns, a loss could see Kotara if they smack Uni, sneak in on goal difference.
Reggies is set cant change after Mayfield won yesterday.
3rds is still open after Cardiff knocked Bero out, the suns needing a win to lock in a spot, a draw could get them in as long as Kotara/Uni draw today, a win by either of those and Suns lose/draw there out.
good luck to all.

any results for Swansea yesterday

Shere Khan
20-08-2017, 12:15 PM
Warners bay v swansea
3rds 2-1
Ressies 0-3
1sts 0-4

Jardelsimage
21-08-2017, 07:12 AM
any other results?????
or even better update sporting pulse...........

KSSFC
21-08-2017, 08:06 AM
Kotara vs Uni

3rds 1-3
Res 2-4
1st 3-1

Nou Camp
21-08-2017, 10:38 AM
suns vs dudley
1st 0-2
Res 2-8
3rds 3-1

Lofty
21-08-2017, 10:42 AM
any other results?????
or even better update sporting pulse...........

It's all up to date.

Phoenix12
21-08-2017, 10:56 AM
I heard on the grapevine that the suns pulled a lovely play out of the bag and played several key first graders in 3rds. Not sure if it was true...but reliable sources !

Jardelsimage
21-08-2017, 10:56 AM
It's all up to date.

thanks

Jardelsimage
21-08-2017, 10:57 AM
Kotara vs Uni

3rds 1-3
Res 2-4
1st 3-1

sporting pulse says Uni won 1st ????and Kotara won 3rds

holding_midfield
21-08-2017, 10:57 AM
suns vs dudley
1st 0-2
Res 2-8
3rds 3-1

can anyone confirm how legit the 1sts result was? Suns take it easy/rest players or Dudley just do a job?

Jardelsimage
21-08-2017, 11:04 AM
can anyone confirm how legit the 1sts result was? Suns take it easy/rest players or Dudley just do a job?

heard one of the palozzi boys played 3rds, scored 2 and earned the team a pen.
not sure about other grades, the win kept 3rds in the semi's.

KSSFC
21-08-2017, 11:10 AM
sporting pulse says Uni won 1st ????and Kotara won 3rds

Yeah that's wrong, the results I put up above are correct

Macca
21-08-2017, 11:11 AM
Late drama..

Without speculating on the events in the Suns game, one of our first grade strikers in ZL1 played thirds on the weekend because he had a wedding later that afternoon and it was all he could play.
Handy coincidence though.

holding_midfield
21-08-2017, 11:20 AM
heard one of the palozzi boys played 3rds, scored 2 and earned the team a pen.
not sure about other grades, the win kept 3rds in the semi's.

yeh heard that also. was more just interested in 1sts result as they obviously play each other in the semis next week

Jardelsimage
21-08-2017, 12:43 PM
yeh heard that also. was more just interested in 1sts result as they obviously play each other in the semis next week

good result for Dudley either way. resting players is the old "do I, or don't I" can backfire sometimes.
still don't know if they did rest players, we know one didn't play, about a week ago the Suns fella on here Lofty?? said something about losing some players, maybe they have????

Lofty
21-08-2017, 01:17 PM
good result for Dudley either way. resting players is the old "do I, or don't I" can backfire sometimes.
still don't know if they did rest players, we know one didn't play, about a week ago the Suns fella on here Lofty?? said something about losing some players, maybe they have????

We have a host of players unavailable at the moment. We've got 5 guys and our ressies coach who are in the RAAF and away on deployment for over a month and a few boys across all grades that have been on overseas holiday so that's certainly taken a toll. One arrived back the other day and played off the bench in thirds and firsts. I've been away for 6 weeks myself in Europe so haven't been fully up to date with everything, but we were very short on players and couldn't get enough there for the first game which is why we needed a couple of boys to help out in thirds. Ressies had 7 fresh players starting which was the most in a number of weeks. It's been a tough year with injuries and player availability, but I'm sure we aren't the only club that has had to deal with it. Should be able to deal with just two teams for the finals series!

FlatScreen
21-08-2017, 03:27 PM
From what I heard from someone was, The suns First Grade was full strength besides a Centre Back that was away. So maybe, just maybe Dudley can carry the wood into the Semi's.

Why wouldn't they play Palozzi in thirds? Looking at the table, a win was the only way they were guaranteed to be safe.

DonPablo
21-08-2017, 04:23 PM
Well Mr Burns had done it... The Newcastle Suns had won it... :whistling:

Nou Camp
26-08-2017, 06:17 PM
1st Suns vs Dudley at Dudley
2-1
Res kotara vs Cardiff
0-4
3rds Suns vs Dudley (suns home game)
3-4

Formely In Shape Allstar
26-08-2017, 07:30 PM
Yeah Suns v Dudley.....
Wasn't the type of game I was hoping for, both teams were very tentative to begin with and it took a little while for the teams to get into the swing of things.
Although the punch up between supporters at the end was entertaining...should make for a feisty return leg!!!!!!

Nou Camp
26-08-2017, 11:42 PM
By far the most whistle happy ref I've ever seen. Thought he was pretty consistent in his decisions but geeez pretty much any contact was a foul
Very little flow to the game

Formely In Shape Allstar
27-08-2017, 08:38 PM
3rds - Swansea v Cardiff 1-3
2nds - Swansea v Dudley 2-2
1sts - Swansea v Bero 2-2

Shere Khan
27-08-2017, 08:53 PM
Interesting.
Away goals could play a big part in second leg across most of the games.
1st grade ref at Dudley?????
His whistle is dead and no consistency at all.

hawk
27-08-2017, 11:16 PM
Res kotara vs Cardiff
0-4

Up the tigers!!! either will do

Jardelsimage
28-08-2017, 07:39 AM
Up the tigers!!! either will do

fence sitter

ramsbelong@jesmondpark
28-08-2017, 02:20 PM
As a neutral I'd have to agree the referee was very whistle happy on Saturday at Dudley. Should the job go to the best performing referee who predominantly officiated what is 3rd division during the year OR should the gig go to the best overall available referee? Could be argued either way. Normally I would argue for the best overall.

Some would say that rules are rules no matter what but the truth is the interpretation is different and the respect given to opposition players on the ball increases with the division. Furthermore, defending players keep their feet a lot more at a higher level but plenty went to ground on Saturday. I think as soon as a plyer went to ground it was assumed the challenge was illegal, but in fact there were some very good challenges amongst them, by both sets of players but probably more-so Dudley.

I don't blame him for the level of whistle, it is what it is and he chose to make that stance. In theory more whistle should have been to Dudleys advantage. Dudley might not agree but I feel he got the decisions correct in each penalty box and I suppose it was good that nobody saw red and everyone is available for the second leg.

However, where Suns undoubtedly got the rub of the green was with the yellow cards, sorry I don't know the exact count (8-2???) but Dudley got carded and in similar circumstances Suns didn't. Simple as that. It allowed Suns players to continue on without the threat of a second yellow over their head when Dudley didn't have that luxury, nor did their coach who was forced to consider substitutions based on this and consequently ended the match with 10 able bodies.

The skill level was down from what both teams can produce and even with a lot of whistle it was bloody entertaining! Bring on Sunday.

hawk
29-08-2017, 12:46 AM
fence sitter

not a sharp one though lol

hawk
03-09-2017, 12:34 AM
1st Bero 3-2 Swans AET......Bero GF
Res Duds 2-2 Swans.... Swans GF
3rd Card 3-1 Swans.....Cardff GF

Nou Camp
03-09-2017, 06:35 PM
1st
Suns vs Dudley
0-1 (2-2) Suns on away goals
Res
Cardiff vs kotara
5-0 (9-0)
3rds
Dudley vs Suns
2-1 (6-4)

Jardelsimage
03-09-2017, 06:47 PM
2 sides for CCFC, 2010 was the last time we had 2 teams in the GF, its been a long time coming.......

Lofty
03-09-2017, 06:54 PM
2 sides for CCFC, 2010 was the last time we had 2 teams in the GF, its been a long time coming.......

Absolute mismatch in the ressies grade which was to be expected. I'd love to see it go back to minor and major semi finals.

Alton
04-09-2017, 02:02 PM

Must be still disappointing that first grade didn't at least make finals

Alton
04-09-2017, 02:03 PM
Must be still disappointing that first grade didn't at least make finals

Heard they are after a new coach, any news on that Jardel?

Jardelsimage
04-09-2017, 02:21 PM
Heard they are after a new coach, any news on that Jardel?

correct we currently looking for a head coach.

hawk
04-09-2017, 06:47 PM

That hot day at Wbay

Jardelsimage
05-09-2017, 06:56 AM
That hot day at Wbay

correct,

Lofty
06-09-2017, 01:47 PM
Predictions for the weekend?

Looking forward to what should be a fantastic day! The weather forecast is very favourable. With Cardiff having a place in both lower grades should bring a great atmosphere to start the day and then four other clubs who usually are very well supported should make for a great day for all involved and hopefully there's enough interest to bring in the neutral supporters with this being the final game in Newcastle for the season. Can't wait!

hawk
10-09-2017, 04:42 PM
Majestic nut cracker. up the tigers

Res Cardiff 3-0 Swansea
3rd Dudley 2-1 Cardiff

Jardelsimage
11-09-2017, 09:03 AM
Majestic nut cracker. up the tigers

Res Cardiff 3-0 Swansea
3rd Dudley 2-1 Cardiff

great win by the Tiggers in reggies, kept there form going and produced another dominant performance.

3rds were a little unlucky, run out of puff in the second half, congrats to Dudley, they were the premiers for a reason and showed that yesterday.
Shout out to the young fella who was injured from Dudley, tib and fib broken I believe, I know he feels did the same thing years ago.

Stanley
11-09-2017, 09:58 AM
First grade result?

PC14
11-09-2017, 10:19 AM
First grade result?

Beresfield 3-2 in ET.

Was a highly entertaining game.

Shere Khan
11-09-2017, 10:34 PM
Yep
To the young bloke who ended in an ambo. Mate harsh way to finish the year.
Ccfc wish you all the best .
Dudley to good in second half but I did think two calls for pens were warranted.

DonPablo
16-09-2017, 05:11 PM
Where is the name calling and whinging that usually accompsnies a gf loss? Esp when the suns are involved in that loss.

Jardelsimage
18-09-2017, 07:27 AM
Where is the name calling and whinging that usually accompsnies a gf loss? Esp when the suns are involved in that loss.

still in shock

Lofty
18-09-2017, 12:05 PM

Nothing to whinge about. Weren't good enough on the day. Could have been 3-0 after 20 minutes, but if you don't take your chances, that's what happens. That's just football. Was a great game to watch in a great day overall. I think the Suns volunteers put on a great show for everyone and it was a lot better than last year when Adamstown continued to run out of food and drink.

Disappointing that a number of sponsor signs from around the ground opposite that canteen were pulled off and damaged, but I guess you can't do much about the way some people behave. That's life.

Mitchy
18-09-2017, 12:19 PM

No need for it

We just got the result on the day and that's the only thing that matters
Berrrrrooooo!

Bremsstrahlung
18-09-2017, 12:23 PM
Disappointing that a number of sponsor signs from around the ground opposite that canteen were pulled off and damaged, but I guess you can't do much about the way some people behave. That's life.

This is why we can't have nice things.

Nou Camp
18-09-2017, 01:53 PM

we cant complain
had enough chances to win 5 games of football just couldnt finish
took home 2 trophies premiership and club championship so still a decent season

on to next year

Alton
18-09-2017, 02:20 PM
we cant complain
had enough chances to win 5 games of football just couldnt finish
took home 2 trophies premiership and club championship so still a decent season

on to next year

How is Cardiff going with a new coach Jardel?

hawk
18-09-2017, 06:59 PM
No need for it

We just got the result on the day and that's the only thing that matters
Berrrrrooooo!

gets a medal in thongs and shorts, legend

Mitchy
18-09-2017, 07:39 PM
gets a medal in thongs and shorts, legend

Plus a cast

Jardelsimage
19-09-2017, 07:00 AM
How is Cardiff going with a new coach Jardel?

getting there, looks like reggies coach lee Dare will be taking over the reigns.

Cunning stunts
24-10-2017, 10:54 AM
Scott Bailey coaching a Bero?

Premy
24-10-2017, 12:31 PM
Scott Bailey coaching a Bero?

Scott Bailey and Danny Burt in the same team? Lol I have to see that.

Cunning stunts
02-11-2017, 02:09 PM
coaches names for Bero
Scott Baillie
Darly Mclean
Scott Hughes

Premy
02-11-2017, 04:16 PM
coaches names for Bero
Scott Baillie
Darly Mclean
Scott Hughes

Do they have a team?

onlooker
02-11-2017, 09:29 PM
Do they have a team?
ZPL Bero will have a team
ZL1 Bero don’t look like they will have one

Donk
06-11-2017, 05:05 PM

Imyourhero
06-11-2017, 10:49 PM
So will the top few squads be retaining players?

Alton
14-11-2017, 01:37 PM
So will the top few squads be retaining players?
What is happening at CCFC Jardel?

Jardelsimage
15-11-2017, 06:58 AM
What is happening at CCFC Jardel?

so far so good I have been told.
retention of current players is very good, picked up a few others,club is happy with what we have so far, but always on the lookout for quality.....

ForeverRed
15-11-2017, 12:04 PM
so far so good I have been told.
retention of current players is very good, picked up a few others,club is happy with what we have so far, but always on the lookout for quality.....
Did you say quality, where's my phone call 😂

Shere Khan
15-11-2017, 05:54 PM
Keeper coach FR!!!!

ForeverRed
15-11-2017, 08:00 PM
Left wing thanks

Jardelsimage
20-11-2017, 07:51 AM
Left wing thanks

left wing hey, you always did have a good left foot, especially when it went over the crossbar......

Imyourhero
08-12-2017, 11:47 AM
When does the draw usually come out

Donk
08-12-2017, 11:54 AM

Imyourhero
08-12-2017, 11:58 AM
Cheers Donk