PDA

View Full Version : 2017 FFA Cup

MFKS
29-06-2017, 12:03 PM
Let's just get this on record now

This club should be taking this games seriously and trying to actually win the ****ING thing and stop treating it as a glorified pre season shits and giggles affair

Am I right in saying we the only A League side yet to win a ****ing game in it??

His hoping when the balls come down it Gypos away

WolfMan
29-06-2017, 12:10 PM
Let's just get this on record now

This club should be taking this games seriously and trying to actually win the ****ING thing and stop treating it as a glorified pre season shits and giggles affair

Am I right in saying we the only A League side yet to win a ****ing game in it??

His hoping when the balls come down it Gypos away

I don't want us to play the Gypo's until Round 1 of the A-League. Already salivating at the thought, wouldn't like to dilute it with our annual friendly or FFA cup

evolution
29-06-2017, 12:22 PM

Correct.

MonkeyKplunk
29-06-2017, 01:19 PM
Ever consider that the club only treats it like a pre-season game because they know it takes more resources the further you get in the competition?
Look how stretched thin other clubs have been when they focus on it too much.

If they A League did the correct thing and took a season break so the later games could be played without impacting on the season, then it might be different.

Nou Camp
29-06-2017, 01:22 PM
maybe we do try but we just aint good enough...

leftrightout
29-06-2017, 01:47 PM
maybe we do try but we just aint good enough...

This couldn't be more true!

MFKS
29-06-2017, 01:53 PM
Ever consider that the club only treats it like a pre-season game because they know it takes more resources the further you get in the competition?
Look how stretched thin other clubs have been when they focus on it too much.

If they A League did the correct thing and took a season break so the later games could be played without impacting on the season, then it might be different.

If that their attitude fold the club

Last season 2 of the games are in pre season

So even if you going all the way 3 games during HAL season shouldn't kill a side

What sort of weak arse shit is it when fans sanction being shit and not trying to win ??

MonkeyKplunk
29-06-2017, 03:21 PM
The member has spoken!
Fold the club!

Jeterpool
29-06-2017, 03:42 PM
Alright. Place your bets. Will we get:

A-League or NPL team?

Home or Away.

I will guess A-Leauge opposition, away. Thinking Sydney FC.

Wilso8948
29-06-2017, 03:44 PM
Alright. Place your bets. Will we get:

A-League or NPL team?

Home or Away.

I will guess A-Leauge opposition, away. Thinking Sydney FC.

Have we only ever played at home?

Also isn't the A league teams seeded or some shit based off last seasons table?

pv4
29-06-2017, 03:45 PM
There are 3 things that are certain in life:
- Death
- Taxes
- Jerks drawing Perth Glory in the FFA Cup

Jeterpool
29-06-2017, 03:48 PM
Have we only ever played at home?

Also isn't the A league teams seeded or some shit based off last seasons table?

Yes we have only ever played at home.

We lost our first two years to Perth (2-0 then 2-2 before losing on penalties 3-4 with 6 penalty takers each). then we lost last year at home to Melbourne Victory 3-1 in torrential rain. Leigh Broxham pushed through us after the match, gave BodyNovo and I a mouthful and we laughed back at him. Gnome.

Jeterpool
29-06-2017, 03:58 PM
Draw is like last year - A-League teams in 1 pot (8), NPL in another (24).

6 A-League teams drawn to give first 3 games.

Then 9 games between NPL teams are drawn.

Remaining 4 A-Leauge teams drawn against a state league team for the other 4 matches.

Check out the FFA Cup website.

pv4
29-06-2017, 04:09 PM
Leigh Broxham pushed through us after the match, gave BodyNovo and I a mouthful and we laughed back at him. Gnome.

He probably had an important gig to DJ at and didn't want to be held up, tbf.

That 2nd Perth game was hard to take. We were good. Jerrad Tyson pulled something out of his arse to win them the game. And how was that smell at the end of the game :rof::oops:

evolution
29-06-2017, 04:13 PM
Jerks away to Adelaide!

Jeterpool
29-06-2017, 04:14 PM
Good draw

evolution
29-06-2017, 04:26 PM
Moreton Bay Jets vs Broadmeadow Magic
South Melboune vs Edgeworth Eagles

No games in Newy :(

evolution
29-06-2017, 04:30 PM
Full draw

Wellington Phoenix vs Western Sydney Wanderers
Brisbane Roar vs Melbourne Victory
Adelaide United vs Newcastle Jets
Hills Brumbies vs Hakoah Sydney City East
Sorrento FC vs Canberra Olympic
Gold Coast City vs Western Knights
Bankstown Berries vs Metrostars
Sydney United 58 vs FNQ Heat
Hume City vs Bentleigh Greens
Moreton Bay United vs Broadmeadow Magic
Olympia FC vs APIA Leichardt
South Melbourne FC vs Edgeworth Eagles
Peninsular Power vs Melbourne City
Blacktown City vs Central Coast Mariners
Darwin Rovers vs Sydney FC
Heidelberg United vs Perth Glory

MFKS
29-06-2017, 04:51 PM
Good draw

If we want to be eliminated

Pissants may well be shit

But we rarely win there at all

Jeterpool
29-06-2017, 04:56 PM
It will be an interesting match agaisnt Adelaide.

They have only just recruited their coach, so it will be interesting to see how long it takes for him to start recruiting players.

They also have a number of spots to fill in their roster, with Cirio, Carrusca, Galekovic, Elrich, La Rocca all missing for various reasons. It will remain to be seen if Diawara will be back in the country for the match. Whereas the Jets, on the other hand, have our squad filled all except 2 places.

halo se7en
29-06-2017, 05:31 PM

They have only just recruited their coach, so it will be interesting to see how long it takes for him to start recruiting players.

They also have a number of spots to fill in their roster, with Cirio, Carrusca, Galekovic, Elrich, La Rocca all missing for various reasons. It will remain to be seen if Diawara will be back in the country for the match. Whereas the Jets, on the other hand, have our squad filled all except 2 places.

Yeah but Brown started pre-season training a few days later than everyone else so we've got no hope.

MFKS
29-06-2017, 05:49 PM

Just remember this post of optimism and delusion when we put in a typical Newy performance and get rolled comfortably

Jeterpool
29-06-2017, 08:08 PM
Just remember this post of optimism and delusion when we put in a typical Newy performance and get rolled comfortably

Hang on.

You said in the opening post of this thread

I am saying how we stand a good chance because we, compared to the opposition, have pretty much our full compliment available to us, which I'd argue is taking things seriously, so there's a good opportunity to progress (the first step to winning the thing) and I'm delusional? Can't have your cake and eat it too.

I give up on this place.

hawk
29-06-2017, 08:27 PM
Membah claims another victim. banning to ensue unless JP comes back

belchardo
29-06-2017, 09:21 PM

jeterpool will be back. nobody appreciates his stats like we do.

Retro Jet
29-06-2017, 09:34 PM
One day we'll draw a minnow 1st round and all this will be a bad dream.... :sigh:

parksey
29-06-2017, 11:33 PM
How the **** do we draw an A-League side every year?

Sydney got ****ing Darwin FC ffs.

Hunter403
29-06-2017, 11:40 PM
One day we'll draw a minnow 1st round and all this will be a bad dream.... :sigh:

We'd get a minnow and promptly lose

plague
29-06-2017, 11:51 PM

We are a minnow.

hawk
30-06-2017, 12:56 AM

yes it could be.

We could wake up and it might be 1988 and we can march down to Dowlings and buy a street.

turbojetfireV8
30-06-2017, 01:02 AM
I wanted Blacktown so we could smash the smug little wannabes...

pv4
30-06-2017, 06:57 AM
How the **** do we draw an A-League side every year?

Sydney got ****ing Darwin FC ffs.

Tbf for the first few years the top 4 teams were in a Pot specifically so they couldn't draw A-League teams in the Ro32.

Jerks drawing A-League opposition is just payment for Broadmeadow Magic rigging the draw for so many years.

I hope Sydney get a few injuries in Darwin :rof::oops:

Jeterpool
30-06-2017, 10:19 AM

Nah, he hasn't claimed me as a victim yet. Release the member

jeterpool will be back. nobody appreciates his stats like we do.

:gent:

And I think we have been competitive over the last 2 years. 2014 FFA Cup, the Stubbins team were very underprepared, but Miller's team played Perth off the park and just couldn't convert and in the match against Victory again we took it seriously but we just weren't good enough on the day in the atrocious condition.s

evolution
03-07-2017, 01:45 PM
Game against Adelaide set for Wednesday August 9.

Full fixtures:

Wednesday 26 July

8:00pm – South Melbourne vs Edgeworth Eagles @ Lakeside Stadium (Broadcast live on Fox Sports)
8:00pm – Hills United vs Hakoah Sydney City East @ Lily’s Football Centre
8:00pm – Bankston Berries vis MetroStars @ Jensen Park
8:30pm – Sorrento FC vs Canberra Olympic @ Percy Doyle Reserve

Tuesday 01 August

7:30pm – Heidelberg United vs Perth Glory @ Olympic Village (Broadcast live on Fox Sports)
7:30pm – Peninsula Power vs Melbourne City @ Dolphin Stadium
7:30pm – Olympia FC Warriors vs APIA Leichhardt Tigers @ KGV Park
7:30pm – Western Sydney Wanderers vs Wellington Phoenix @ Campbelltown Football Stadium

Wednesday 02 August

7:30pm – Blacktown City vs Central Coast Mariners @ Lily’s Football Centre (Broadcast live on Fox Sports)
7:30pm – Moreton Bay United vs Broadmeadow Magic @ Wolter Park
7:30pm – Gold Coast City vs Western Knights @ Mallawa Sporting Complex
7:30pm – Darwin Rovers vs Sydney FC @ Darwin Football Stadium

Wednesday 09 August

7:30pm – Hume City vs Bentleigh Greens @ ABD Stadium (Broadcast live on Fox Sports)
7:30pm – Brisbane Roar vs Melbourne Victory @ Perry Park
7:30pm – Sydney United 58 vs FNQ Heat @Sydney United Sports Centre
7:30pm – Adelaide United vs Newcastle Jets @ Marden Sports Complex

Jetmaster
03-07-2017, 02:01 PM
Geez Fox love Bentleigh Greens don't they?

The Dunster
03-07-2017, 03:32 PM
Geez Fox love Bentleigh Greens don't they?

First non a-league club to make semis of FFA cup. So probably a case of the Fox team running with that. But agree it is a bit puzzling given other clubs with much bigger following / status.

MonkeyKplunk
03-07-2017, 05:07 PM
It'll be to make sure people in both Brisbane and Adelaide turn up to the games.

MFKS
03-07-2017, 06:40 PM
Typical ****s

3 of those dates I in the country
We not playing

The ****ing date we are and I out of the country

Typical

hawk
05-07-2017, 10:00 PM
Typical ****s

3 of those dates I in the country
We not playing

The ****ing date we are and I out of the country

Typical

By out of the country do you mean gypoland?

The Dunster
05-07-2017, 10:49 PM
By out of the country do you mean gypoland?

Europe ? I know a guy in Europe... Andrew someone... used to play for Magic and Sydney FC

turbojetfireV8
06-07-2017, 06:49 AM
Andrew Toole or something like that wasn't it?

Grimario
26-07-2017, 09:07 PM
Edgy vs South Melbourne about to kick off.

turbojetfireV8
26-07-2017, 09:21 PM
I assume there's no Bar TV for this thanks to FFA...

hawk
26-07-2017, 09:58 PM
Hella grubs

furns
27-07-2017, 11:39 AM
I assume there's no Bar TV for this thanks to FFA...
It was on Fox
So, no.

The Dunster
27-07-2017, 12:38 PM
South Melbourne scored in the 94th min against Edgeworth to win the game 1-0. Now they are saying this should be proof enough that they belong in the A-league . Ridiculous. They'd be no match for the Jets - and it's debatable if they belong on the A-league.

Don't believe all the hype about the VPL - our local league is just as strong. McBreen should have put Edgy in the lead as well - so South Melbourne lucky to get the win.

Jetmaster
27-07-2017, 12:38 PM
How was the South Melbun wankfest on Fox last night?

And how about Simon Colossimo having a giggle at the name "Jaffas". Peacock then saying - "the Lambton Jaffas are equal with Edgeworth at the top of the NNPL and have both Ryan and Joel Griffiths playing for them".

The Dunster
27-07-2017, 12:48 PM

And how about Simon Colossimo having a giggle at the name "Jaffas". Peacock then saying - "the Lambton Jaffas are equal with Edgeworth at the top of the NNPL and have both Ryan and Joel Griffiths playing for them".

Colossimo plays for Dandenong Thunder - the only thing more shit than that name is their squad of burnouts like Sarkies and Vargas.

Or am I being selective by not mentioning the other 14 clubs Colossimo played with ?

Jeterpool
27-07-2017, 12:50 PM

Peacock is great.

Grimario
27-07-2017, 01:06 PM
South Melbourne scored in the 94th min against Edgeworth to win the game 1-0. Now they are saying this should be proof enough that they belong in the A-league . Ridiculous. They'd be no match for the Jets - and it's debatable if they belong on the A-league.

Don't believe all the hype about the VPL - our local league is just as strong. McBreen should have put Edgy in the lead as well - so South Melbourne lucky to get the win.

Edgy should have been two up going in at HT, shit finishing and Topor-Stanleyesque centre back wide open misses from corners as well.

Dunno if they had a decent angle of the decision for the corner but was questionable it even went out.

MFKS
27-07-2017, 01:08 PM

May well be a wankfest on tv last night but the VPL and NSWPL are much much stronger than the NNSW League so don't try spinning it that we are on par as we ain't even close

MonkeyKplunk
27-07-2017, 01:20 PM
May well be a wankfest on tv last night but the VPL and NSWPL are much much stronger than the NNSW League so don't try spinning it that we are on par as we ain't even close

Yet the team consistently at the top of the VPL table couldn't manage to score until the 94th minute.

The Camel
27-07-2017, 01:59 PM
A Sydney 2nd division side outplayed and knocked out the biggest team in South Aus too, and that is the only place that Jones would recruit from last year. Shows the club was right in ****ing the dickhead off.

MFKS
27-07-2017, 07:07 PM
Yet the team consistently at the top of the VPL table couldn't manage to score until the 94th minute.

Got the job done didn't they??

I watched games in Victoria and the standard is better in their 2nd tier than the vast majority of our NPL

Your Edgys Jaffas Magic Olympic be highly competitive in that comp but they ain't dominant

Sure

The Dunster
27-07-2017, 08:01 PM

Out of curiosity member when did you start attending VPL games. It's a four team comp with the rest essentially making up the numbers.

MFKS
27-07-2017, 08:24 PM
Out of curiosity member when did you start attending VPL games. It's a four team comp with the rest essentially making up the numbers.

When I been to Melbourne to watch the Jets inevitably lose I tend to hit up a VPL game or two when I down there

Jetmaster
02-08-2017, 02:49 PM
So, Perth lost to Heidelberg and here its the sound of crickets.

Geez what if was the Jets?

Bon
02-08-2017, 02:52 PM

Heidelberg dominated them too!! The little ranga on the wing was tearing it up..

MonkeyKplunk
02-08-2017, 02:57 PM
I forgot all about it last night, and I've seen the highlights today and wishing I'd remembered.

Heidelberg are one of only a handful of clubs around the country who have a genuine claim to a second tier

plague
02-08-2017, 03:37 PM

Then Jets fans would prob say something, as opposed to, yanno, giving a shit about Perth Glory.

De-Champ
02-08-2017, 04:57 PM
I forgot all about it last night, and I've seen the highlights today and wishing I'd remembered.

Heidelberg are one of only a handful of clubs around the country who have a genuine claim to a second tier

There are more than a handful of clubs. I'd say at least ten clubs (without too much trouble) could make a 2nd tier.

plague
02-08-2017, 06:04 PM
There are more than a handful of clubs. I'd say at least ten clubs (without too much trouble) could make a 2nd tier.

Hold up hold up.

We're not going to start this thing again are we?

OmeletteDuFromage
02-08-2017, 08:56 PM
CCM 2-0 down to Blacktown City after 19'

Jetmaster
02-08-2017, 09:05 PM
Then Jets fans would prob say something, as opposed to, yanno, giving a shit about Perth Glory.

Just a harmless query to generate discussion....no harm in that.

MFKS
02-08-2017, 09:37 PM
Anyone catch the free kick the Gypos let in

****ing keeper did the best impression of BK ever as he watched it go in

prawnhead
02-08-2017, 09:47 PM
CCM 2-0 down to Blacktown City after 19'

Shows how shit we were in the 2-0 closed trial loss.

prawnhead
02-08-2017, 09:48 PM
Or "are" not were I should have said.

Roundball Enthusiast
02-08-2017, 10:30 PM
BACK HOME TO EUROPE HOOLE LOLOLOLOL

https://twitter.com/CCMariners/status/892708261501124609

The Dunster
02-08-2017, 11:40 PM
Agent Joey Gibbs scoring the winning goal.

Blacktown have six former A-League players in their squad and three of them are former Mariners.

Hunter403
03-08-2017, 01:01 AM
bye bye Magic

halo se7en
03-08-2017, 08:25 AM
Agent Joey Gibbs scoring the winning goal.

Blacktown have six former A-League players in their squad and three of them are former Mariners.

I feel like Gibbs does this every year in the FFA Cup... can't be arsed to check

MFKS
03-08-2017, 08:30 AM
I feel like Gibbs does this every year in the FFA Cup... can't be arsed to check

Considering the dross in the HAL there are actually some pretty good players in the NPL whom if giving the opportunity as footballers full time could make just as good a go at it as your rank and file HAL players like Mullen Raheem BK and other average players we have employed through the years

It just lack of opportunity giving them a crack at it because the FFA still have a 9 team comp going after a dozen years

belchardo
03-08-2017, 09:12 AM
BACK HOME TO EUROPE HOOLE LOLOLOLOL

https://twitter.com/CCMariners/status/892708261501124609

lol, "classy brace" from Appiah. he still doesn't know where the ball hit him for his second.

MonkeyKplunk
03-08-2017, 09:32 AM
Meanwhile looks like Magic fought hard and get a late equaliser to force extra time, then a red card and 2 quick goals to throw it all away.

Anyone get to watch this on a live stream?

Jeterpool
03-08-2017, 10:42 AM
Haven't got to watch much FFA Cup football so far. Can you stream the other games via fox or do they have the red button working?

Grimario
03-08-2017, 11:24 AM
Haven't got to watch much FFA Cup football so far. Can you stream the other games via fox or do they have the red button working?

Via the website only.

hawk
23-08-2017, 10:53 PM
Carn berg

StannyCFCJET
23-08-2017, 11:45 PM
Adelaide flogged victory 3-0

halo se7en
24-08-2017, 08:43 AM
Adelaide flogged victory 3-0

The same Victory that hammered Roar 5-1? It's almost like pre-season games aren't a great indicator of how teams will do in the regular season... unless we lose and then the wooden spoon is nailed on lol

MFKS
24-08-2017, 09:09 AM
The same Victory that hammered Roar 5-1? It's almost like pre-season games aren't a great indicator of how teams will do in the regular season... unless we lose and then the wooden spoon is nailed on lol

No brother

We won yesterday

We going to be winning the league now

#Optimism

Bon
24-08-2017, 11:06 AM
A lot of conjecture going around about Reegs' tackle last night on that ex gypo, Austin..
You should see all the butt-hurt Victree comments on the Fox Sports facebook video regarding it.. :thumbsup:

q-money
24-08-2017, 11:15 AM
reegz still a newy boooooi

Roundball Enthusiast
24-08-2017, 01:07 PM
A lot of conjecture going around about Reegs' tackle last night on that ex gypo, Austin..
You should see all the butt-hurt Victree comments on the Fox Sports facebook video regarding it.. :thumbsup:

Best tackle I've seen in a long, long time! Doesn't get any cleaner.

Was only missing Reegs standing over him after it to finish it off.

lquiquer
24-08-2017, 01:12 PM
He hardly touched him...

plague
24-08-2017, 01:21 PM
reegz still a newy boooooi

I bet Jobe shed a tear watching that.

plague
29-08-2017, 09:43 PM
watching this double-eff-aye cup last few weeks.

there are a LOT of very handy footballers playing for all these clubs out in bum**** Idaho.
maybe because its pre-season for A-League etc but man oh man seeing the same retread names get spots in HAL squads every year and seeing these 'unknowns' aim up makes me wonder how they missed out on a opportunity.

Jetmaster
30-08-2017, 08:32 AM
It is a good night's entertainment. Last night flicking between it and two test matches....bliss.

Highlights:

* Fornaroli rolling around Berisha style like being shot. Stretchered off after 5 minutes treatment, then took a taxi to hospital with time to tweet as well.
* Jack Clisby being thugged by a park footballer and biding his time for revenge.
* Nick Ward bicycle kick attempt
* Seeing the souvlaki
* Watching the fresh donuts getting cooked and Speedy obviously drooling live on TV
* Wanderers marquee fluff his pen
* Bridge is back
* Hakoah still getting crowds of 1000 like they did in the NSL 40 years ago
* Tara getting cranky with Slater because he wouldn't shut up and stick with the schedule
* Josh Rose looking the gimp he is drawing the next round

Bring on the quarters.

hawk
01-09-2017, 10:30 AM
watching this double-eff-aye cup last few weeks.

there are a LOT of very handy footballers playing for all these clubs out in bum**** Idaho.
maybe because its pre-season for A-League etc but man oh man seeing the same retread names get spots in HAL squads every year and seeing these 'unknowns' aim up makes me wonder how they missed out on a opportunity.

That's how lucky/unlucky players are at being top or not. Many a good player not taken and developed into a professional. Many have ay Hoff.... lol

Grimario
13-09-2017, 09:48 PM
This Adrian bloke for Sydney looks awesome. They're going to murder the league.

And Brosques goal was beautiful.

plague
13-09-2017, 10:21 PM

yeah but our bloke used to play with neymar.

neymar!!!!

NEYMAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jetmaster
14-09-2017, 11:00 AM

And Brosques goal was beautiful.

Early days for Smurf fapfest - said player was rolling and squealing like a pig after Topor and Boogs nailed him on the weekend. Looked good but nothing amazing and yes, it was only a trial.

leftrightout
14-09-2017, 02:42 PM
This Adrian bloke for Sydney looks awesome.

Probably not the thread for it but Adelaides new left winger looks the goods too!

Grimario
14-09-2017, 02:45 PM
Probably not the thread for it but Adelaides new left winger looks the goods too!

Absolonsen? Yeah, he does look the goods.

leftrightout
14-09-2017, 08:19 PM
Yeah that's him, he will cause plenty of headaches this season!

Grimario
13-11-2017, 01:32 PM
Bump.

8 days away till final.

Any chance the Smurfs will rest players ahead of the final so we play a weakened team this weekend?

Bon
13-11-2017, 01:48 PM
Bump.

8 days away till final.

Any chance the Smurfs will rest players ahead of the final so we play a weakened team this weekend?

I was wondering that myself..
Lets hope so..

Jeterpool
13-11-2017, 02:07 PM
I don't think so. I think they will come for us this weekend. Can they afford to lose and fall behind us further? Long season and all that.

I suppose the top 3 have a fair gap over 4th place so it is feasible to think they could sacrifice the game ahead of the final.

They could also have extra motivation given they lost last year.

hawk
13-11-2017, 09:54 PM
damn

Jetmaster
21-11-2017, 08:29 PM
Massive final crowd of 12000 expected...Reegz giving it the big ones in Twitbook.

hawk
21-11-2017, 08:44 PM
The FFa cup final was cancelled and a trial game is on instead ffs

Jetmaster
21-11-2017, 08:51 PM
Apparently tix sold for other side and ends only to make the crowd look better on TV....farce.

Wilso8948
21-11-2017, 09:24 PM
Good to see sydneys 16 supporters show up to see the game

belchardo
21-11-2017, 09:59 PM
yeah but yeah but yeah but 15,000 in adelaide doesn't look as good as 12,000 at sydney. had to maximise the ticket sales guys!

Retro Jet
21-11-2017, 10:06 PM
Check out DedBrain here...
http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/video/1100593731954/Redmayne-saves-Sydney-from-disastrous-start?cx_navSource=related-side-cx#cxrecs_s

Pumping the air after a chest save planted straight into him :rof:

Yeah...fold that blue sh!te of a club now.

Retro Jet
21-11-2017, 10:20 PM
Christ, we'd pull 18-20 for a final I reckon.

Jetmaster
23-11-2017, 06:00 PM
Obviously...nobody watched or cared about this game.

The Dunster
23-11-2017, 07:35 PM
I heard a Sydney FC ball boy and Matt Simon attacked an Adelaide player.

halo se7en
23-11-2017, 08:42 PM
Obviously...nobody watched or cared about this game.

No-one in Sydney anyway

Wilso8948
23-11-2017, 09:54 PM
Waiting for FFA to ban Maronne from life in general. What a joke the little smug kid is. Parents failed.

turbojetfireV8
24-11-2017, 12:33 AM
FFA Cup? Never heard of it...

plague
24-11-2017, 12:39 AM
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/d4/Mickey_Mouse.png