PDA

View Full Version : I need help form a fooser

Alicia
18-07-2017, 07:14 PM
I want to buy a foosball table for me and my kid, but I am not sure if it is a good idea. I would do anything I can to get him away from the tv, laptop, and smartphone and I thought about foosball table. I really love foosball table and I am absolutely sure he will love it too and this way we can play together. What do you think? Can you recommend me some table I honestly don't know much about them?

Alicia
24-07-2017, 06:54 PM
Cmon guys, nobody plays foosball?
Well, I did a research on my own as well and Google was my best friend on this one. So, I have found a site about foosball table (wasn't that hard actually) and I think I have found a table for him. Now, I am not sure how to post a picture so I will link it here http://www.foosballzone.com/. It is Sport Squad FX40 Foosball Table, at the bottom of the site. What do you think? Is it good?

Couscous
24-07-2017, 11:22 PM
I'm sorry, I thought you were a very well-crafted bot at first.

How old is your son? The right table football game depends on it.

Jeterpool
25-07-2017, 12:47 PM
Yeah, I also thought you were a bot. Sorry.

I used to have one but found it took up too much space and didn't play it that often. I don't think you can get a bad one. Mine was chip board and quite durable as opposed to plastic

hawk
25-07-2017, 07:16 PM
I had a 2nd hand Tornado Classic.

Best by light years over the several other low to mid range tables ($200 to $600) Ive had.

pv4
26-07-2017, 11:01 AM
Get him into Subbuteo

Alicia
28-07-2017, 04:19 PM
No, problem guys. Yes, I know about the space, that is why I decided to go with the table top. He is 10 years old I think a table top should be a better solution. What is Subbuteo?