PDA

View Full Version : TheJetstream PODCAST

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

Jeterpool
28-08-2019, 11:10 PM
I listened to the whole podcast. I don't always. Thank you.

No....thank you

furns
07-10-2019, 02:41 AM
Chat with Lawrie will be available from 6am today (monday)
Chat with Ernie will be available from 6am wednesday

am in the process of recording short segments with a bunch of the opposition podcasts and will stitch those together into a couple of episodes for release next week, and the team will be getting together on sunday to record our season preview which will also be available next week :thumbsup:

StannyCFCJET
07-10-2019, 12:49 PM
Chat with Lawrie will be available from 6am today (monday)
Chat with Ernie will be available from 6am wednesday

am in the process of recording short segments with a bunch of the opposition podcasts and will stitch those together into a couple of episodes for release next week, and the team will be getting together on sunday to record our season preview which will also be available next week :thumbsup:

Listening now. Super stuff as always

furns
07-10-2019, 03:06 PM
I did get one of your questions in Stanny, not sure if I name checked you though. Thanks as always.

StannyCFCJET
07-10-2019, 04:19 PM
I did get one of your questions in Stanny, not sure if I name checked you though. Thanks as always.

For Ernie? cheers

StannyCFCJET
07-10-2019, 04:19 PM
Im convinced my psychic powers made us sign a LB as well

Jeterpool
07-10-2019, 10:23 PM
Im convinced my psychic powers made us sign a LB as well

I think I tweaked the question to "update" it after signing Burns

Jetmaster
08-10-2019, 08:41 AM
Listened in this morning. Overall theme in the club and across the league is lack of money. Nothing us or the players can do about that.

Sad about the continuing dodge on the club colours - whatever kit is the main kit will sell the most to the families etc, not the third kit.

We are stuck in this fallacy that red and blue are the town colours.

Grimario
08-10-2019, 11:53 AM
All I heard was JETS SHAPED HATS

baldrick
08-10-2019, 01:16 PM
All I heard was JETS SHAPED HATS

Wait, what ??

Jetmaster
08-10-2019, 05:08 PM
What I heard was the onus put on Furns to get those hats happening!

Roundball Enthusiast
08-10-2019, 05:49 PM
What I heard was the onus put on Furns to get those hats happening!

All I heard is Furns getting us all JETS SHAPED HATS for Christmas.

Grimario
08-10-2019, 07:25 PM

FIFTY of us!

Jetmaster
09-10-2019, 09:58 AM

Jolly civil of him to pay for them all too.

Jeterpool
09-10-2019, 10:31 AM
Jolly civil of him to pay for them all too.

He runs a podcast - he can afford to.

furns
12-10-2019, 10:58 PM
haha, now that the episode is out we might need a design competition to get some preferred options I can go to Viva with to get pricing

MFKS
13-10-2019, 12:20 AM
Forget the design

Take my money

plague
14-10-2019, 01:38 AM
ok, i listened to the CEO podcast.
Some thoughts:

* Its clear Martin Lee no longer gives a shit about the club, and thats ok. Its his money and his investment didnt work out. If he wants to cut and run, then cool.
* By extension, it now seems like the CEO no longer gives a shit about what Martin Lee thinks, and thats even better because its the most honest ive ever heard him.
* The Jets merch/Everything Football issue was explained and i agree with it. I actually agree that the Jets should be running their gameday merch, its good business. My issue was that I was told that EF would be cut out form selling jerseys at their store. CEO said otherwise and they jerseys are now on the EF site so thats a good decision all around. Kudos to the CEO and club for what i think is the best outcome.
* I thought his comments re:Vargas were poor. Basically talking about his looks then saying he was overpriced and didnt put bums on seats. Im not sure anyone ever expected Vargas to put bums on seats, i think everyone expected Vargas to help the team win and play well and that would put bums on seats. If he didnt, or wanted too much money or whatever the reason, if you part ways you wish him well and thank him for his service (and horrifically broken leg).
* He explained the Champness thing well and TBF it sounded like about as best an outcome as the club could expect. Again though, he was a little condescending towards his music when he prob didnt need to be. Its no doubt that chummy sense of humour and he doesnt see anything wrong with it, but if thats the type of talk you want coming out of the head of your company then ok. Not my style but whatever.
* The Jets seem horrifically understaffed. Thats a problem. Because good staff make good businesses. The person making sure the memberships get out on time and to the right address, the person making sure the kit is on spec and delivered on time are just as important as the bloke in the office doing the interview sometimes. These 'lower' staff are also the ones who are the actual connect point between the business and the customer. If the customer has a bad experience with them then they consider it a bad experience with the Jets brand. I think way more focus needs to be put into this area. Its an easy option to cut lower level staff in the name of budget cuts, but man oh man they make you way more money than people ever know.
* The talk of club colours etc was bull. He picked and chose his retail numbers to suit his argument. OK, if the gold is trash to produce then say so. But to not give any service to the true colours of the club and the city was wrong. You all get out there and tell me how much of that white kit is in the stands this year.
* There will be no Jets shaped hats.

Top work Mr Furns, but you say 'in regards to' too much imho.

furns
14-10-2019, 04:05 AM
cheers for your thoughts plague
in regards to your last comment - Ill work on it :gent:

furns
14-10-2019, 04:06 AM
the first in hopefully several episode specials over the next few weeks will be available from 6am. Spoke to fan podcast reps from ADL, BR and WU about their teams chances for the season ahead.
Dave, Em, Matt and myself have recorded a season preview which will be out wednesday morning.

pv4
14-10-2019, 10:07 AM
You all get out there and tell me how much of that white kit is in the stands this year.

At Glendale Rebel Sport yesterday I saw the new red/blue jersey and the black one but didn't see any white ones for sale. I'm wondering if Viva & Lawrie have got this horrendously wrong and created a kit that will never sell. I also eagerly look forward to Lawrie lampooning his choice as much as he does the gold + e&c.

Aegon
14-10-2019, 01:03 PM
Well done furns, the lawrie podcast was my first listen of the podcast and I enjoyed it. Now subscribed and will start getting through some back episodes.

plague
14-10-2019, 01:15 PM
prob too much mention of pv4 to be fair.
Almost fell asleep while you were reading his question.

furns
14-10-2019, 04:09 PM
Well done furns, the lawrie podcast was my first listen of the podcast and I enjoyed it. Now subscribed and will start getting through some back episodes.appreciate the kind words mate

plague
17-10-2019, 05:34 PM
actually the biggest revelation to come out of the podcast has yet to be discussed.

Is it 'Jet' - 'er' - 'pool'.

or

'Jeeter' (as in former Yankees shortstop Derek Jeter) - 'Pool'?

The world waits with bated breath.

Please confirm.

Jeterpool
17-10-2019, 06:49 PM
Jet er pool.

But if something happens to Derek Jeter in a pool I'm selling this username for all it's worth

Jetmaster
17-10-2019, 06:59 PM
The Newcastle Jeets?

Jeterpool
17-10-2019, 07:32 PM
The Newcastle Jeets?

In NZ perhaps....

pv4
17-10-2019, 08:18 PM
Jet er pool.

But if something happens to Derek Jeter in a pool I'm selling this username for all it's worth

You embarrassed YOURSELF in front of Derek Jeter....

plague
17-10-2019, 09:39 PM
You embarrassed YOURSELF in front of Derek Jeter....

He's a bi-racial angel.

plague
17-10-2019, 11:38 PM
Jet er pool.

1. Darth Vader is Lukes dad.

2. Gwyneth Paltrows head in the box (still piss funny by the way).

3. Jet er pool.

ima need a minute to process all this.

plague
20-10-2019, 06:58 PM
Onnthe podcast, the CEO was talking about a deal with free name on the back of jerseys?
Does anyone know how this will work?
Do you have to queue up on game day or can you order some other way or was it just one of those noise things coming out of mouth again.

turbojetfireV8
20-10-2019, 09:46 PM
pretty sure - if it's available next week - you buy the shirt and leave it with them to pick up later, was offered it when I bought a strip from members services next to Ticketmaster box office at the stadium, but wasn't interested as it was just your name with no number (not sure if you could order a number as well for extra $, you'd think so anyway)

furns
30-10-2019, 04:46 PM
Latest episode with myself, jeterpool and andy out this morning. We review the adelaide loss and preview the away trip to leichhardt
We have decided this season to only release one episode a week, however we are mulling over whether to release the match highlights and the post match presser as its own podcast on a monday morning. Review/preview eps will be approx an hour recorded on tuesday night to release wed morning.
We have released two opposition podcast interview episodes covering off WSW, WU, AU, BR, MC and MV. Is there interest in us covering off the rest of the league in a similar fashion?
We are now also available to listen to on Football Nation Radio, thursdays at midday. Search FNR on Tunein, or listen via their website or app.

Of course as usual we are available on our own via nf.net, spotify, tunein, stitcher, google/apple podcasts, podbean or search Jetstream podcast in your app.
Feedback of course as always is welcome :)

furns
30-10-2019, 04:58 PM
We also started a tipping comp with no prizes if anyone was interested :)

TIPPING:The Jetstream have created a tipping competition for any Jets supporters to join in and put their skills against their fellow supporters.

itipfooty.com.au (website or app)
Comp Number: 109434
Password: ntuajets

Prize: bragging rights ��

Tips close 5 minutes before the opening game each week so get your tips in. You also receive a bonus 3 points if you tip a perfect round

#NTUA

StannyCFCJET
30-10-2019, 07:13 PM
Latest episode with myself, jeterpool and andy out this morning. We review the adelaide loss and preview the away trip to leichhardt
We have decided this season to only release one episode a week, however we are mulling over whether to release the match highlights and the post match presser as its own podcast on a monday morning. Review/preview eps will be approx an hour recorded on tuesday night to release wed morning.
We have released two opposition podcast interview episodes covering off WSW, WU, AU, BR, MC and MV. Is there interest in us covering off the rest of the league in a similar fashion?
We are now also available to listen to on Football Nation Radio, thursdays at midday. Search FNR on Tunein, or listen via their website or app.

Of course as usual we are available on our own via nf.net, spotify, tunein, stitcher, google/apple podcasts, podbean or search Jetstream podcast in your app.
Feedback of course as always is welcome :)

I love the opposition podcasts

la bazzle
01-11-2019, 09:25 AM
[QUOTE=furns;231662]

[QUOTE]

Nice work! Huuuuuge fan of FNR

Jeterpool
12-11-2019, 02:23 PM
Update on Player of the year voting so far after 7 competitive fixtures (FFA Cup and A-League)

9 - Steven Ugarkovic, Matt Millar
6 - Abdiel Arroyo
3 - Glen Moss, Wes Hoolahan, Dimitri Petratos, Nikolai Topor-Stanley,
2 - Nigel Boogaard, Nick Fitzgerald
1 - Matthew Ridenton, Lachlan Jackson

furns
19-11-2019, 10:36 PM
Unfortunately after just finishing recording this weeks episode - its f*cked. The program we use (zencastr) lost one of the tracks, rendering the recording useless.
Apologies :(

Jeterpool
27-11-2019, 08:48 AM
New podcast is out today.

Discuss W-League and A-League fixtures as well as having an interview with the new active support group Terrace Novocastria.

Unfortunately Plague was unavailable

plague
27-11-2019, 10:01 AM
Unfortunately Plague was unavailable

you are drunk with power.

Jetmaster
12-12-2019, 02:01 PM
Ok, I'll ask the question.

How come we got to hear someone take a piss and then flush during the pod this week?

Had a horrid vision of Furns with mic and headphones talking whilst pointing percy. About 35:40 in....

Gold.

Jeterpool
12-12-2019, 02:19 PM
Ok, I'll ask the question.

How come we got to hear someone take a piss and then flush during the pod this week?

Had a horrid vision of Furns with mic and headphones talking whilst pointing percy. About 35:40 in....

Gold.

I'm yet to listen....but FNR are going to get a listen too.

furns
16-12-2019, 03:55 PM
posted in feedback thread on this

This weeks episode may just be the flush on a loop for 45 minutes

StannyCFCJET
16-12-2019, 06:06 PM
posted in feedback thread on this

This weeks episode may just be the flush on a loop for 45 minutes

Like the players flushing our season down the toilet nice

plague
16-12-2019, 08:42 PM
phone must have been out of battery or something i dont know pretty sure the Telstra coverage is good round my way oh well..........

furns
01-01-2020, 05:29 PM
Sorry for the delay in posting this week's episode - up now

Jetmaster
06-01-2020, 08:38 PM
Looking forward to this weeks "Crisis Edition".

Jeterpool
07-01-2020, 08:36 AM
I've already screwed up my run sheet after yesterday's news.

furns
05-02-2020, 05:52 PM
Apologies for the hold up on this week's episode. Now available on the front page or your podcast app

furns
11-02-2020, 11:15 PM
Andy and Matt join me in this weeks episode to discuss the Derby win, Robbo taking the reins and preview the game against WSW.
Will be up at 6am in the morning

Hunter403
12-02-2020, 10:48 PM
good episode Furns

furns
26-02-2020, 09:27 AM
Soz episode is a few hours late - now up
Dr Emma and Andy review the games against MV in AL and WL and preview PG in the AL and AU in the WL

furns
04-03-2020, 04:49 PM
This weeks episode up earlier this morning - Matt and myself review the win against Glory, episode sprinkled with several references to "thunderbastard"
https://www.newcastlefootball.net/home/2020/03/the-jetstream-review-s15rd21-matt-missed-a-live-thunderbastard/

Hunter403
04-03-2020, 05:16 PM
This weeks episode up earlier this morning - Matt and myself review the win against Glory, episode sprinkled with several references to "thunderbastard"
https://www.newcastlefootball.net/home/2020/03/the-jetstream-review-s15rd21-matt-missed-a-live-thunderbastard/

Sprinkled? Yeah, right..

furns
12-04-2020, 08:19 PM
So the Jetstream has had a few weeks off, but now we are back into sorting what we can do for content going forward. Currently working through some ideas, but if anyone has any suggestions please feel free to post them up.
I will be looking to repost the Championship Chronicles so people can relive the Jeterpool magic.

Bremsstrahlung
12-04-2020, 10:06 PM
Always loved the Anfield Wrap eps where they did a mock transfer window and discussed potential ins and outs with somebody acting as the board.

Bit of work putting values on players and devising a shortlist I guess.

furns
12-04-2020, 11:00 PM
Always loved the Anfield Wrap eps where they did a mock transfer window and discussed potential ins and outs with somebody acting as the board.

Bit of work putting values on players and devising a shortlist I guess.
Yep, we did the transfer game a few seasons ago. Definitely an option, but quite a bit of setting up.

Jetmaster
14-04-2020, 06:58 PM
Review classic games pre pod like some others are doing. Griff.

furns
18-04-2020, 01:18 AM
I'm going to be live streaming an AMA with Lawrie on the Jetstream FB page starting at 7pm.
Any last minute questions chuck them up in this link https://www.facebook.com/335772613293205/posts/1261168530753604/

furns
18-04-2020, 10:27 PM
Here is tonight's live stream of the AMA with Lawrie. Apologies for the echo, I was only able to reduce it not eliminate it as I couldnt really troubleshoot it while I was recording. Now I know what it is (and after ive given myself a few uppercuts) I will make sure its not present in future broadcasts.

https://www.facebook.com/JetstreamNewy/videos/245102540017818/

furns
23-04-2020, 08:32 PM
#JetstreamAMA returns this Sunday at 3pm where we will be interviewing Channel Ten & ESPN journalist @caineyten who has been killing it during COVID-19 lock down with highly successful interviews with ex-Socceroo Mark Viduka & Liverpool & Novocastrian legend Craig Johnston.

Post your questions via the below link about those interviews, life as a sports journalist and anything else you want to ask.

https://t.co/NanDRSZAwF

#NTUA

turbojetfireV8
23-04-2020, 11:26 PM
Here is tonight's live stream of the AMA with Lawrie. Apologies for the echo, I was only able to reduce it not eliminate it as I couldnt really troubleshoot it while I was recording. Now I know what it is (and after ive given myself a few uppercuts) I will make sure its not present in future broadcasts.

https://www.facebook.com/JetstreamNewy/videos/245102540017818/

was interesting to hear Jets don't seem to have really kept in touch with JOWIC that much, didn't sound like Lawrie really knew what he is up to at the moment, apart from the assertion that we don't need him to come back just yet...

furns
26-04-2020, 05:05 PM
We will be reliving our highly successful Championship Chronicles podcast series over the next 5 weeks to help fill that Jets-shaped hole in your life.
Episode pages will be republished via social media and newcastlefootball.net (http://newcastlefootball.net/?fbclid=IwAR2sejpE_4wSGTPIcWyfSj3TurgN-_z0eWVo_CUweJomi1wBVrPdTTC8RyI) every Monday and Thursday (both censored and uncensored versions) for your listening pleasure.
As always, massive praise, thanks, congratulations, etc go to Jetstream legend David Keating for the huge amount of work he put in to recording, editing and publishing these episodes all on his own.

furns
03-05-2020, 09:42 PM
Emma and Luke joined me on video this afternoon as we tried an alternative to the shambles that has been my last two live stream attempts. Looks like we will be pre-recording from now on haha
Was basically a video version of the podcast, which you can watch on:
Youtube https://youtu.be/-ykCMnpr7zI
or Facebook https://www.facebook.com/JetstreamNewy/videos/3099009210177758/

Audio only version will be available wednesday morning as usual
Dont forget Championship Chronicles podcast series ep3 will be re-released monday morning and ep4 on thursday morning

furns
06-05-2020, 02:03 PM
Very excited to announce this weekend's AMA will be with special guest Stevie UG!!!
Please get your questions in via this link https://t.co/YCcWK7A6Kp?amp=1
Video will be posted up approx 7pm on Saturday evening

furns
09-05-2020, 08:13 PM
Tonights AMA with Steve UG now available to listen. Apologies it is audio only, Stevie was unable to join via video

https://www.newcastlefootball.net/home/2020/05/the-jetstream-podcast-ama-with-steven-ugarkovic/

furns
11-05-2020, 07:41 PM
The Championship chronicles re-release continues, currently up to ep5
https://www.newcastlefootball.net/home/2020/05/the-championship-chronicles-the-rivalry-resumes-episode-5/

If you missed any episodes or just want to listen to them all at your leisure go to newcastlefootball.net/chronicles (http://newcastlefootball.net/chronicles)
If you already subscribe to the podcast feed, the episodes will automatically show up in your podcatcher. Unless you have already listened to them in the past, in which case you need to check the feed page in the app and force-download it.

furns
16-05-2020, 10:01 PM
Tonights AMA with Jets coach Carl Robinson

Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/JetstreamNewy/videos/748464052356972/

Will post up yewwtube version later as they blocked it because I put our podcast intro and outro music in lol

furns
16-05-2020, 10:51 PM
Yewwwtube (no music obvs)

https://youtu.be/aY4bZECEYe4

furns
18-05-2020, 05:22 PM
An audio only version of the Carl Robinson AMA will be released Wed morning via the podcast feed

furns
23-05-2020, 11:02 PM
Audio only version of the GVE AMA will be released Wed morning via the podcast feed

furns
19-07-2020, 01:28 PM
Audio version of the podcast previewing the return of the A-League and our clash with Sydney FC now available
https://www.newcastlefootball.net/home/2020/07/the-jetstream-preview-s15-restart-game-1-prettied-up-for-video/

furns
19-08-2020, 10:50 PM
recorded review of nix game tonight, will be available via podcast in the morning

furns
20-09-2020, 11:17 PM
finally able to get a bunch of us together and record a season review. Will be up in the morning in both podcast and video formats

Jetmaster
21-09-2020, 05:30 PM
Brilliant - looks like a decent break to the new season.

furns
22-09-2020, 09:22 AM
Yeah it does, going to have to try and fill some of it with content lol

furns
02-11-2020, 03:06 PM
We discovered an issue on the website that meant the web-based audio player for the podcast was not showing inside the article when we published podcast episode articles.

This is now fixed, it appears to have gone all the way back to the first AMA episodes. Apologies if you have been trying to listen through the website but have been unable to.

furns
23-12-2020, 09:23 AM
AMA with Lawrie up for your listening interest. I put as many hard questions as I could to him in this one.

https://www.newcastlefootball.net/home/2020/12/the-jetstream-podcast-ama-with-lawrie-mckinna-3/

Jetmaster
23-12-2020, 12:02 PM
Just listened on my morning walk - well done.

You can see there is so much he cannot discuss due to privacy and sheer uncertainty. Won't satisfy the baying hounds of the interwebz of course.

The Dunster
23-12-2020, 04:57 PM
Great work Furns.
No money from Martin Lee for two years. Lawrie and the office staff have done a good job just to keep us in the comp let alone competitive.
The problem for me is why did the FFA not step in earlier given our owner had cleary lost interest?

furns
27-12-2020, 07:59 PM
Just uploading our season preview - so big I cut it into two parts lol
Part 1 is just the Jets squad and coaching etc
Part 2 is our thoughts on the other clubs season prospects, then our season predictions, derby preview then our predictions for round 1

Will be published monday morning 5am

StannyCFCJET
27-12-2020, 08:10 PM
Just uploading our season preview - so big I cut it into two parts lol
Part 1 is just the Jets squad and coaching etc
Part 2 is our thoughts on the other clubs season prospects, then our season predictions, derby preview then our predictions for round 1

Will be published monday morning 5am

Excellent thanks Furns.

Jetmaster
28-12-2020, 02:54 PM
Brilliant way to walk off Christmas pud.

gussie_l
29-12-2020, 08:54 PM
AMA with Lawrie up for your listening interest. I put as many hard questions as I could to him in this one.

https://www.newcastlefootball.net/home/2020/12/the-jetstream-podcast-ama-with-lawrie-mckinna-3/

Cheers Furns for the interview with Lawrie. Very informative and kudos to you for taking the time to do it and share it with us tragic supporters (ok, speak for myself "a tragic supporter").

What a testing time for the Jets and Lawrie. I'm sure he's got his backside to the wall. The fact that we can get 1.6m to spend from other means is amazing (out of what i understand is a 2.1m salary cap for 20/21 reduced from previous 3.2m salary cap?) and we can't really sign players long term with no future owner. Surely not having an "owner" cannot go on for too long........ Unfortunate for him is that he can't share much of what is really going on with the public, i think.... The fact that Lord Joel is still sticking around (thank god) is reassuring and perhaps some backing for Lawrie.
The video link that Jetmaster posted (cheers) of the men's mental health was good.
As a CEO he really shouldn't have said this, but i can't get past it in terms of being impressed in a quote that resonates:
"That's bullshit, what he's done, and I can't wait until he's away from this club and out of the place because you don't want fxxxers like that in Newcastle representing the club"
Yes, he rightly so later apologised.

Also please accept my belated many thanks for all the podcasts you and others created over the last season, for a distant supporter who only mostly gets to the Newie away games in Sydney it's much appreciated. The one on one interviews you did last season were really brilliant! All power to you man.

furns
30-12-2020, 12:25 PM
Cheers Furns for the interview with Lawrie. Very informative and kudos to you for taking the time to do it and share it with us tragic supporters (ok, speak for myself "a tragic supporter").

What a testing time for the Jets and Lawrie. I'm sure he's got his backside to the wall. The fact that we can get 1.6m to spend from other means is amazing (out of what i understand is a 2.1m salary cap for 20/21 reduced from previous 3.2m salary cap?) and we can't really sign players long term with no future owner. Surely not having an "owner" cannot go on for too long........ Unfortunate for him is that he can't share much of what is really going on with the public, i think.... The fact that Lord Joel is still sticking around (thank god) is reassuring and perhaps some backing for Lawrie.
The video link that Jetmaster posted (cheers) of the men's mental health was good.
As a CEO he really shouldn't have said this, but i can't get past it in terms of being impressed in a quote that resonates:
"That's bullshit, what he's done, and I can't wait until he's away from this club and out of the place because you don't want fxxxers like that in Newcastle representing the club"
Yes, he rightly so later apologised.

Also please accept my belated many thanks for all the podcasts you and others created over the last season, for a distant supporter who only mostly gets to the Newie away games in Sydney it's much appreciated. The one on one interviews you did last season were really brilliant! All power to you man.

mate, we all really appreciate the kind words :)

furns
04-01-2021, 11:45 PM
2 episodes to drop in the morning: I host the regular A-League review/preview and Dr Em hosts a W-League review/preview with Ash Wilson and Hype Girl from the Jets WL Active group

furns
10-01-2021, 07:28 PM
Podcast version of AMA with Shane Mattiske will be up at 5am

furns
14-01-2021, 09:59 PM
Weekly review/preview with myself and Dr Em will be released Fri 5am
Couldnt record last night unfortunately so its a day later than usual

ALeague, WLeague and news discussed

furns
28-01-2021, 07:08 AM
Dr Em and Andy review wins in the mens and womens games, then preview the upcoming games against WSW and SFC, plus signing news
Episode up now

https://www.newcastlefootball.net/home/2021/01/the-jetstream-review-s16mw5-preview-mw6-these-dont-look-like-winning-stats/

furns
11-02-2021, 11:01 PM
This weeks ep ready to go for the morning

q-money
16-02-2021, 09:58 PM
big up the furns

furns
25-02-2021, 12:33 AM
After not being available to record last week, we are back this week to review another win :)
Episode will be ready to download at 6am

furns
25-02-2021, 12:33 AM
big up the furnsalways welcome to make your long awaited return mate :)

furns
26-03-2021, 01:27 AM
We are back, but we recorded a day later this week. Episode will be up at 6am Fri

furns
08-04-2021, 09:34 PM
Same again. Episode up 6am fri

Hutcho
22-04-2021, 12:08 AM
Tomorrow night we will have a special guest, Simon Hill on the Jetstream, if you have questions regarding the jets, the a league, man city or the now abandoned super league please post them here or tweet me on @ego2k

Bremsstrahlung
23-04-2021, 08:14 PM
Damn. Just saw this.
Would’ve been curious to hear his thoughts on the expiring broadcast deal and what the a league should do

Hutcho
23-04-2021, 09:05 PM
Damn. Just saw this.
Would’ve been curious to hear his thoughts on the expiring broadcast deal and what the a league should do

we touched on it

belchardo
25-04-2021, 12:17 PM
Good interview guys. I'll be sad to see him head back to the UK if it comes to it. It's funny how you (or at least I) assume that since they're on TV and well known they must be rich.

Apart from the ground announcing, does he do something else for the jets?

Bremsstrahlung
25-04-2021, 08:58 PM
https://www.sportingnews.com/au/football/news/makes-me-weep-simon-hills-advice-to-revive-a-league-active-support/nfzkvjzqc1ih1mvivkq7fh4uv

Seems like an article bred from the interview.

Good job guys! Enjoyed it!

Hutcho
02-05-2021, 09:07 PM
Seems like an article bred from the interview.

Good job guys! Enjoyed it!

It was a great conversation about what has been a terrible season. I'm glad to see that we still have some listeners.

furns
16-07-2021, 04:37 AM
Apologies its taken a while everyone, but the season review recording will post this morning in 2 parts (it was a bit long lol)
Part 1 is the season review
Part 2 is the transfer chat

Would have posted this a few days ago but my internet has been down

Jetmaster
16-07-2021, 02:07 PM
Part 2 is already out of date !

:rof:

Jeterpool
16-07-2021, 03:17 PM
Part 2 is already out of date !

:rof:

True, but I was right about Donachie :)

furns
07-10-2022, 07:14 AM
The podcast is back, however due to commitments for the other contributors I uploaded a short solo preview episode

plague
07-10-2022, 09:02 AM
The podcast is back, however due to commitments for the other contributors I uploaded a short solo preview episode
Damn my phone my have been turned off when you rang.

Oh well maybe next time.

furns
31-01-2023, 09:04 PM
Latest ep done and will be up in the morning
If anyone is keen to join us to give us a few new voices and perspectives, send me a pm.