PDA

View Full Version : 17/18 HAL Round 14 | Shytney FC v Newcastle Jets | Wed 3rd Jan 2018 07:50pm

hawk
31-12-2017, 12:59 PM
Stats
Blue aids will be playing an under strength Jets side. There will be passes and shots.
We arent allowed to win. We have never conceded 10 goals against these jokers.

We will put up a good fight but theyll kick the crap out of us and barely give a way a free kick. Any slight infringement in the box will gift the blue aids a pen. ref will be in their sheds after the game celebrating.

Hope Brilliante gets put out for the season along with several others. Have a good game boys.

plague
31-12-2017, 01:25 PM
Thinking of taking up watching big bash.

Give us a ring when the semis are on.

Cheers,
Plague.

WolfMan
31-12-2017, 01:33 PM

Cheers,
Plague.

I've STILL got a semi from Stevie U G's assist on Friday night, what's your number?

31-12-2017, 01:40 PM
Sydney to do a countless number of cynical fouls and as per usual no yellows. Carney to throw himself on the ground in the box and milk the cheapest of pens.

Lose.

hawk
31-12-2017, 01:44 PM
Thinking of taking up watching big bash.

Cheers,
Plague.

dont you dare go down trash rd.

You are sin binned to Indian Premier League for quoting such crap. At least switch over to bikini nfl

Jetmaster
31-12-2017, 02:31 PM
Pfft - take the piss Ernie.

Rest Dimi and Nabbout for the derby and give a few more young guys a game.

Retro Jet
31-12-2017, 03:53 PM
Stats
Blue aids will be playing an under strength Jets side. There will be passes and shots.
We arent allowed to win. We have never conceded 10 goals against these jokers.

We will put up a good fight but theyll kick the crap out of us and barely give a way a free kick. Any slight infringement in the box will gift the blue aids a pen. ref will be in their sheds after the game celebrating.

Hope Brilliante gets put out for the season along with several others. Have a good game boys.

Best eva minimal stat inclusive match preamble.
Never conceded 10 - true.

MFKS
31-12-2017, 06:41 PM
I hope the Blue Aids just beat us

Pump their ****ing tyres up some more

We can just sit back and wait for Ronny Roy Georgevski Drovandi V2.0 and co to come back and then take the grubs on

Let's just keep the powder dry and win the war not the battle

Jetmaster
31-12-2017, 06:44 PM
Smurfs will be first - FFA will ensure that, so why bother trying?

Let's all roll over and make the SFC games the farces they are, let the Asians start rump humping them next month and we can all pick them off in the finals.

31-12-2017, 11:02 PM
So is Patricio Rodriguez in town yet ?. If so what time do they normally train down the back of the Uni ?. Wouldn't mind going for a look see one morning eh.

Jetmaster
02-01-2018, 07:55 PM
Arnie just on telly saying the players have told him the score tomorrow night. He won't relay it publicly.

This opens up questions about match fixing does it not?

02-01-2018, 08:28 PM
Arnie just on telly saying the players have told him the score tomorrow night. He won't relay it publicly.

Bloke is becoming an even bigger upstart than i ever thought could be possible. Needs another coaching gig in Japan to bring him back to earth. Does Arnie realize he is just achieving what is expected with the resources at Sydney. DH he is.

MFKS
02-01-2018, 10:00 PM
Bloke is becoming an even bigger upstart than i ever thought could be possible. Needs another coaching gig in Japan to bring him back to earth. Does Arnie realize he is just achieving what is expected with the resources at Sydney. DH he is.

Let the Gypo go

All he doing is just building people up to hate him and his Blue Aids more

The funniest thing is to actually come

Sooner or later the Smurf empire will crumble

Can't wait to hear the bitching and see the carry on when it does

The dummy spit by Terry Butcher will pale into comparison watching Arnie implode

Every dog has his day

Couscous
03-01-2018, 10:23 AM
It is the day of the game.

The Dunster
03-01-2018, 12:52 PM

I said exactly the same thing when I heard his comments. I also find the smug way he said it as well over steps the boundary of being confident. It's like he knows they can do things other teams can't - and looking at the lack of fouls or cards against them for offences other teams would be booked for it's easy to see why he's confident.

Ernie should rest key players and send in youth players to kick the shit out of Brosque, Bobo, and the other blue aids clowns.

Jeterpool
03-01-2018, 12:53 PM
I so badly want to beat them tonight. But we're about 60% and theryre at 100%

The Dunster
03-01-2018, 01:14 PM
If we play youth players under 18 years old will Sydney need to get legal advice about whether or not they can play Seb Ryall ?

halo se7en
03-01-2018, 01:30 PM
I so badly want to beat them tonight. But we're about 60% and theryre at 100%

I feel like our team can beat them once this season.. I'd rather it not be tonight. Surprise them and save it for the finals when it matters. I'd rather them keep thinking we aren't a threat. If we somehow got the 3 points tonight, FFArnie will do anything to make sure it doesn't happen again.

Their arrogance is disgusting though. Doesn't help when teams like Perth bend over for them.

MFKS
03-01-2018, 01:32 PM
If we play youth players under 18 years old will Sydney need to get legal advice about whether or not they can play Seb Ryall ?

Gold

Absolute gold

Bon
03-01-2018, 01:33 PM

:lulzturtle:

MFKS
03-01-2018, 01:34 PM
I feel like our team can beat them once this season.. I'd rather it not be tonight. Surprise them and save it for the finals when it matters. I'd rather them keep thinking we aren't a threat. If we somehow got the 3 points tonight, FFArnie will do anything to make sure it doesn't happen again.

Their arrogance is disgusting though. Doesn't help when teams like Perth bend over for them.

I had a look at Smurfs record v Perth

You think we use to have a bad record v Perth

Perth have been Smurfs bitches for about 6-7 years
Not a sniff of a win
Perth haven't had a clue on beating Smurfs for years so last weekend's result was no surprise

Bon
03-01-2018, 01:35 PM
I've STILL got a semi from Stevie U G's assist on Friday night, what's your number?

Love it!

Macca
03-01-2018, 01:37 PM

I feel like we can beat them more than once. But I don't think tonight is one of them. Our squad is too diluted at the moment with injuries.

I hope Jackson makes the most of his opportunity and shows he can be a viable option at CB.
Shame for Cowburn that his shot at a start coincides with Olyroos - he could have been an option to start either RB or alongside Stevie.
I hope a couple young players aim up and bring some of the Sydneysiders down a peg - if we aren't overawed and allow them to play all over us, we can still make life uncomfortable and will have chances to score.

halo se7en
03-01-2018, 02:47 PM
I feel like we can beat them more than once. But I don't think tonight is one of them. Our squad is too diluted at the moment with injuries.

I hope Jackson makes the most of his opportunity and shows he can be a viable option at CB.
Shame for Cowburn that his shot at a start coincides with Olyroos - he could have been an option to start either RB or alongside Stevie.
I hope a couple young players aim up and bring some of the Sydneysiders down a peg - if we aren't overawed and allow them to play all over us, we can still make life uncomfortable and will have chances to score.

Yeah I definitely don’t want us to roll over and hand them 3 points. I’d like Kanta and Uga to make sure ONeill & Beard don’t get free reign of that midfield, even if it means kicking the shit out of them and making them feel like they’ve been in a game.

Jetmaster
03-01-2018, 02:56 PM
No doubt if we do lose that Bozza/Slater (whichever one is on) will tell everyone how SFC have stamped their authority over a rival (all be it one at 60% capacity).

They will also ramble on about the door now left open for Victory to claim second place.

If he can stay on his feet this is Champness' big chance for glory.

And anyone hit by Beard or O'Neill needs to roll around like a girl and one or two of our guys need to come in with handbags at the ready - pressure the ref ffs.

StannyCFCJET
03-01-2018, 03:10 PM
$40 For an away ticket **** that. Wont be doing away games until that changes

03-01-2018, 03:15 PM
$40 For an away ticket **** that. Wont be doing away games until that changes

Yeh but well worth it just to watch Sydney play. Just ask Arnie and his merry bunch of groupie cock gobblers that only remove themselves from his rectum when it is feeding time.

The Dunster
03-01-2018, 03:23 PM
Yeah I definitely don’t want us to roll over and hand them 3 points. I’d like Kanta and Uga to make sure ONeill & Beard don’t get free reign of that midfield, even if it means kicking the shit out of them and making them feel like they’ve been in a game.

Kanta and Uga will be carded / sent off for anything even remotely physical towards O'Neill or the Beard. I'd rather have a youth player do it that way the two or three match suspension we'd be sure to get won't be an issue.

StannyCFCJET
03-01-2018, 03:32 PM
Kanta and Uga will be carded / sent off for anything even remotely physical towards O'Neill or the Beard. I'd rather have a youth player do it that way the two or three match suspension we'd be sure to get won't be an issue.

Kanta not playing

halo se7en
03-01-2018, 03:53 PM

Yeah good point. Where’s Corbo & Tiago when you need them?

halo se7en
03-01-2018, 03:59 PM
As with our last match against these ****ers, the more important games IMO are the following two at home to Brisbane & CCM. This is basically a freebie. Let some players with niggles rest, give some fringe players valuable minutes in a tough game, but make sure we’re right to get 6 points out of the next two to keep a strong hold on 2nd. Just gotta make sure it doesn’t hurt our GD too much.

The Dunster
03-01-2018, 06:02 PM
I was lucky enough to see Sydney FC training this week and managed to shoot a video of Seb Ryall in action.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUnhfvGdmmw

hawk
03-01-2018, 07:43 PM
dont think i can bear to watch. carnage

MFKS
03-01-2018, 07:57 PM
What this BS we are weakened ??

No Boogaard to me is a god send

About ****ing time too.

belchardo
03-01-2018, 08:00 PM
i'm picking a draw. don't know why.

03-01-2018, 08:18 PM
What this BS we are weakened ??

No Boogaard to me is a god send

About ****ing time too.

This. Boogard been seeing double since he started at the Jets.

Macca
03-01-2018, 09:01 PM
Anyone got a stream?

belchardo
Who was asking for a sacrificial centre mid? Brown looks like he could be your guy.

The Dunster
Brosque is on the bench. Arnold's decided to start with Gillet instead.

belchardo
03-01-2018, 09:09 PM
Cop that you ****ers.

belchardo
03-01-2018, 09:10 PM
Brosque is on the bench. Arnold's decided to start with Gillet instead.

:rof:

westjet
03-01-2018, 09:12 PM
Wonder if that was in arnies predicted score. Great header and cross.
Holy shit a yellow for sydney!

belchardo
03-01-2018, 09:15 PM
Yeah OK, that was a pretty good response.

westjet
03-01-2018, 09:17 PM
Good goal but what was jackson doing there. Too worried about giving away a penalty he forgot to make a challenge.

Grimario
03-01-2018, 09:17 PM
Did Speed blow a load then?

MFKS
03-01-2018, 09:18 PM
Good goal but what was jackson doing there. Too worried about giving away a penalty he forgot to make a challenge.
Look on the bright side it still would have been a goal

Boogaard would have given away a pen

Hunter403
03-01-2018, 09:18 PM
Credit to him. We weren't game enough to stick a leg in (any contact would have seen SFC's 12th man award a penalty).

halo se7en
03-01-2018, 09:20 PM
Brenton Speed can’t hide his excitement that Sydney equalized. Not sure I’m ready to hear him when they score again

halo se7en
03-01-2018, 09:21 PM
And no wonder Wilkshere was so confused when he got a yellow- Sydney players have forgotten what they are.

Jetmaster
03-01-2018, 09:22 PM
Jackson and Johnny K look to be our weak spot tonight.

Hunter403
03-01-2018, 09:25 PM
Jackson and Johnny K look to be our weak spot tonight.

Yeah, Jackson seems a bit lost at the moment. Hopefully he can grow into the game.

halo se7en
03-01-2018, 09:25 PM
And my last rant (for now)... Speeds comment that Arnie will reel in Merricks win record within the next fortnight. Arnie’s 2 wins behind. So not only did he basically give Sydney the win tonight, he seems to have forgotten Merrick is still coaching, and coaching a team that’s won a few games this season. ****ing idiot.

Jetmaster
03-01-2018, 09:32 PM
How about Speedy with his "Ninko" and "Brosquie"? We are but a second thought.

westjet
03-01-2018, 09:33 PM
This 30 mins has me so confident when we are at full strength. Missing half our starting team and making sydney look pedestrian at times. Not that speed would know. He is so painful to listen too.

The Dunster
03-01-2018, 09:33 PM
Sydney will have no chance when we are at full strength.

belchardo
03-01-2018, 09:36 PM
I particularly liked the discussion about who the MOTM in the last grand final should have been. :wtf:

westjet
03-01-2018, 09:40 PM
Love the worrying about nabbout being offside for that shot but if ninkovic had passed it all the blood would have drained from speeds head.

Jetmaster
03-01-2018, 09:40 PM
Choice Speed...."O'Donovan should be back in about a week".....fmd.

westjet
03-01-2018, 09:42 PM
Where is the ****ing yellow for that. Ffs.

halo se7en
03-01-2018, 09:42 PM
Apparently ‘Ninko’s’ goal is already going viral around the world.

Another blatant missed yellow. At least the commentators are making a joke of it.

Jetmaster
03-01-2018, 09:48 PM
Tara..."I'm here with Alex"...all very social aren't they?

halo se7en
03-01-2018, 09:49 PM

“You came out in the second half last game and put 5 past Perth. Think you can do the same tonight?”

Great question Tara.

belchardo
03-01-2018, 09:50 PM

She suggested a 4 -0 win before the game too.

westjet
03-01-2018, 09:50 PM
Very happy with that half. Jackson showing that he hasnt played in a while and johnny being targetted my only concerns. But overall creating chances and showing sydney up. If the boys up front take a couple of those chances we will see arnies head explode.
Love the question can you score 5 in the second half. Ffs we are coming second in the league with half a squad and are not perth give us some credit.

halo se7en
03-01-2018, 09:52 PM
Great first half by our boys.. we looked incredibly dangerous on the counter. Just a few early runs drawing a flag or the final pass not quite connecting, but we definitely look capable of more goals. Topor has been immense at the back & Joey has looked very good- definitely not overwhelmed as he did last week. Jackson & Johnny need to lift their game though because there’s a long way to go, and a lot of Sydney attacks were coming down our right.

belchardo
03-01-2018, 09:54 PM
in the interests of speeding up restarts after a free kick is given, i'd like to see an AFL style protected zone introduced. any defending player more than say 5m from the ball when the free kick is given cannot enter within a 5m radius of the ball. any defending player inside the 5m must leave the protected area by the shortest route. 10m advance if they don't. advanced to the 18 yard box if less than 10m from the box.

03-01-2018, 09:54 PM
Seriously frigg'n pissed at the way this BoBo clown gets away with so much shit on the field. Has he got pics of the referees boss or hierarchy at FFA in compromising situations ?.

And the FFA scratch there heads wondering why people are feeling detached from the game at the minute. Treat all clubs equally would be a great start you FFA halfwits.

Rant aside i reckon Ernie would be very pleased with the effort.

Macca
03-01-2018, 09:58 PM
Great half from us, better performance than I was expecting. Fairly balanced game but I feel we've had the better of them. Jackson looks shaky.. Johnny K has been exposed a couple of times but also done some nice stuff with the ball - going past Carney I think it was pretty easy.

Brown seems to be doing OK, haven't noticed him too much and a few nice long balls over to Joey's corner.

Love Champness' confidence, he just keeps coming back for more and trying things. They often just fall short of working at the moment, but another year or two and he is going to be quality.

And fmd its hard to listen to Speedy. I imagine its what listening to the channel nine cricket team must be like for touring teams.

Grimario
03-01-2018, 09:58 PM
Seriously frigg'n pissed at the way this BoBo clown gets away with so much shit on the field. Has he got pics of the referees boss or hierarchy at FFA in compromising situations ?.

And the FFA scratch there heads wondering why people are feeling detached from the game at the minute. Treat all clubs equally would be a great start you FFA halfwits.

Rant aside i reckon Ernie would be very pleased with the effort.

Ned even called it in the coverage... Straight up said he'll only get a warning, no card. Ned knows what's up.

halo se7en
03-01-2018, 09:59 PM
in the interests of speeding up restarts after a free kick is given, i'd like to see an AFL style protected zone introduced. any defending player more than say 5m from the ball when the free kick is given cannot enter within a 5m radius of the ball. any defending player inside the 5m must leave the protected area by the shortest route. 10m advance if they don't. advanced to the 18 yard box if less than 10m from the box.

I’ve thought this for a while. As soon as a free kick is given in AFL, the other players don’t dare try and slow it down, grab the ball, or stand in the way because the umpires are so vigilant and call it every time. It works. We don’t need to implement distance, just get the refs to book any player who intentionally touches the ball after a free kick is given, or anyone who blatantly stands in the way. It’s not difficult to pick the offenders out.

mic22
We should be up 3-2...
Poor Johnny is looking a bit confused tonight,
why not put Hoff as a RB and someone else in front? (Clut, Shabow?)

belchardo
Seriously frigg'n pissed at the way this BoBo clown gets away with so much shit on the field. Has he got pics of the referees boss or hierarchy at FFA in compromising situations ?

i can't work out if there is more than one of him or not. i mean i can only see one of him on the field, yet the commentators frequently refer to "the Bobo's" (and "the Ninkovic's"). is there one or many? is that why they are doing so well?

but yeah, i hear you and agree. how much more blatant can you be?

Jetmaster
03-01-2018, 10:00 PM
If we got that second goal I would be supremely confident.
There will be more chances but we must convert better.
And that right defence will concede again if not careful.

The Dunster
03-01-2018, 10:00 PM
Georgevski makes a massive difference in defence and also in attack which takes pressure off Dimi. Brown not having the worst game of his life either.

Bobo is scum by the way. Would love to see that khunt ended. Kicks the ball away and yet no card. Gillet obviously fpllowing instructions from Arnold and Lowy.

belchardo
03-01-2018, 10:02 PM
switch on boys. start hard and fast!

The Dunster
03-01-2018, 10:06 PM
Hoff pushed in back and Gillet waves play on. ffs

Hunter403
03-01-2018, 10:07 PM
Hoff pushed in back and Gillet waves play on. ffs

Even tweedle dum (Speed) saw that!

westjet
03-01-2018, 10:08 PM
Johnny k needs to be subbed. Looks like he is stuffed and cant run in that last passage.

belchardo
03-01-2018, 10:10 PM
We look flat.

Hunter403
03-01-2018, 10:12 PM
Great tackle Brown! His best game in ages!

Grimario
03-01-2018, 10:13 PM
Great tackle Brown! His best game in ages!

Except replays suggest he didn't get the ball at all...

belchardo
Swear brown got that ball first.

The Dunster
Nice work Brown.

westjet
03-01-2018, 10:15 PM
So barmy army offered $25 tickets but away supporters $40 (not sure if thats accurate going off hearsay). Nothing like looking after the weekly fans.

Grimario
03-01-2018, 10:15 PM
Swear brown got that ball first.

It looked it from the side angle for sure but the front angle he doesn't look anywhere near it. Still not sure but don't care.

halo se7en
03-01-2018, 10:16 PM
Speed’s acting like a 13 yr old who just saw someone get nutmegged. No ‘Speedy’, the clip of Johnny copping a ball to the chest is not going viral.

Grimario
03-01-2018, 10:17 PM
Speed’s acting like a 13 yr old who just saw someone get nutmegged. No ‘Speedy’, the clip of Johnny copping a ball to the chest is not going viral.

He'll be a meme or vine before going viral

Hunter403
03-01-2018, 10:17 PM
Except replays suggest he didn't get the ball at all...

Ref says he did 😉

Hunter403
03-01-2018, 10:19 PM
Yesssssssssss

westjet
Joey you beauty!!!!!

Grimario
Woop Jowic!

mic22
Joey finally!!!

belchardo
Champness THE CHAMPION! Champagne football.

Grimario
03-01-2018, 10:23 PM
Champness THE CHAMPION! Champagne football.

Champing at the bit for another.

halo se7en
JOEY!!! We need to tighten up the back though, they’re slicing through way too easy.

westjet
Carney would have got a penalty for that push by buijs

belchardo
You just know matt ****ing Simon is going to score the equaliser in the 11th minute of 5 minutes of additional time.

halo se7en
03-01-2018, 10:24 PM
You just know matt ****ing Simon is going to score the equaliser in the 11th minute of 5 minutes of additional time.

From 2m offside that the VAR decides not to review.

The Dunster
Simon on. Hope our lads have had their vaccinations.

hawk
Wondered why Brown was having a real go tonight. Bummy Army is in tha house

westjet
03-01-2018, 10:25 PM
Lets hope he just doesnt have the legs and its not another injury.

Retro Jet
03-01-2018, 10:25 PM
George: Not again...

halo se7en
03-01-2018, 10:26 PM
**** me. Both Zullo & Buijs go down injured and stay on. Georgievski hits the deck and he’s off. Not blaming him, but **** we have terrible luck with injuries.

The Dunster
03-01-2018, 10:27 PM
We will struggle without Georgevski. Hope we can hold on.

belchardo
03-01-2018, 10:27 PM
**** me. Both Zullo & Buijs go down injured and stay on. Georgievski hits the deck and he’s off. Not blaming him, but **** we have terrible luck with injuries.

Buijs wasn't injured. Cheat was playing for a VAR intervention.

hawk
03-01-2018, 10:28 PM
Can someone put a foot through Simon's, Brilliante's & bobo's knee. Amen

westjet
Arnie losing it on the sideline because his players get tackled. How dare someone tackle ninkovic. Havent they read the ffa mandate.

halo se7en
Lets hope he just doesnt have the legs and its not another injury.

I doubt it. Going full pace, hitting the floor and immediately signaling to the bench is not running out of the steam. Hopefully he’s just being cautious at the sign of a slight twinge

Grimario
03-01-2018, 10:29 PM
RIP Brown. Probably going to die from whatever he caught putting hands on Simon.

Retro Jet
Rugby Brown lol

halo se7en
Buijs wasn't injured. Cheat was playing for a VAR intervention.

Usually I’d agree but he was still clutching his back a fair bit later.

belchardo
can't believe brown got a yellow card there for kicking the ball away. :gent:

mic22
03-01-2018, 10:30 PM
Simon and Bobo... what a nice friendly couple...

westjet
03-01-2018, 10:31 PM
We will struggle without Georgevski. Hope we can hold on.
Feels funny to say it but it also hurts us having to put hoffman back there because he is doing well up front.

halo se7en
03-01-2018, 10:32 PM
Speedy’s about to cry. Ninko has gone down..... quick, stop the game!

westjet
03-01-2018, 10:32 PM
2 yellows for sydney. When was the last time that happened.

Retro Jet
03-01-2018, 10:33 PM
Fk...who went down like a shot duck?
Yellow for Zullo. Chalk 'em up lads.

belchardo
03-01-2018, 10:33 PM
Speedy’s about to cry. Ninko has gone down..... quick, stop the game!

for what it's worth, i'm glad he seems to be OK.

until he sets up simon in the 11th minute of 5 minutes of additional time when he's 2m offside and the VAR wasn't watching.

Hunter403
03-01-2018, 10:36 PM
Brown rugby tackles Simon. Knight him now

Retro Jet
03-01-2018, 10:36 PM
Yer hearts always in your mouth...isn't it.

westjet
03-01-2018, 10:38 PM
Great stop jackson.

Grimario
**** off Hobo you clown!

Hunter403
Jackson really improved this half. Great work!

Retro Jet
Bobo the clown :rof:

Hunter403
We've stopped playing.

belchardo
03-01-2018, 10:39 PM
jackson!

need a good few minutes with the ball to settle things.

speedy willing on the additional time. 5 to 6 minutes according to him. what for?

westjet
03-01-2018, 10:40 PM
Bloody hell. Will we have enough to play next week?

belchardo
We've stopped playing.

yep, switched off completely and seem to be believing the sydney hype.

Retro Jet
jackson!

need a good few minutes with the ball to settle things.

speedy willing on the additional time. 5 to 6 minutes according to him. what for?

They anticipated Brown going down.

belchardo
03-01-2018, 10:41 PM
god damn, you just know a sydney player is going to arse one in at some point.

MFKS
03-01-2018, 10:42 PM
1 hour of injury time coming up

Retro Jet
Blokes up front have to do better when they get the ball.
Relieve some pressure on the defense.

halo se7en
Injury time is up to 15 minutes now, and we’ve lost George, Brown & maybe Nabbout now to injury.

Grimario
03-01-2018, 10:44 PM
Ffs

belchardo
03-01-2018, 10:44 PM
Blokes up front have to do better when they get the ball.
Relieve some pressure on the defense.

agree. champness should have done a lot better with that.

oh ffs.

hawk
03-01-2018, 10:45 PM
woomp there it is

Jetmaster
03-01-2018, 10:46 PM
Champness impatience cost us there.

Retro Jet
03-01-2018, 10:47 PM
Another Champness slip. He loses his footing a lot.

Hunter403
03-01-2018, 10:48 PM
6 min. They must really want an SFC win

Retro Jet
03-01-2018, 10:50 PM
Angry Pole...

westjet
03-01-2018, 10:50 PM
Adrian carries the ball away from the spot of the foul and delays the restart but gillet has a hissy fit about us taking the free kick in the wrong spot. Quality.

Grimario
03-01-2018, 10:51 PM
Hoff truest Newy bloke right there.

belchardo
03-01-2018, 10:52 PM
5 more griffology points for hoff.

belchardo
03-01-2018, 10:52 PM
now if fox sports have any balls, the first question that will be asked of any and all sydney players is "what score did you predict before the game?"

mic22
03-01-2018, 10:53 PM
Seriously, stop kicking away that ball!!!

westjet
03-01-2018, 10:53 PM
Love the absolute dissapointment in speeds voice saying the jets deserve a point.

Hunter403
03-01-2018, 10:55 PM
Great point. Augers well for a full strength Jets.

belchardo
i'm picking a draw. don't know why.

how good is this guy?

westjet
Great effort boys. Topor was huge. What was the score arnie you arrogant prick.

halo se7en
All things considered, best performance of the season. Well in boys and **** off Sydney.

belchardo
03-01-2018, 10:56 PM
oh for ****s sake Tara. "a lot of people thought this could be another whitewash"

The Dunster
03-01-2018, 10:58 PM
We deserved to win. Clearly the better team and I'd say Arnold's shitting himself having to face us in the finals.

belchardo
03-01-2018, 10:58 PM
peacock with a lot more respect for us than Tara.

belchardo
03-01-2018, 11:01 PM
geez, topor hard done by with champness getting the MOTM!

Hunter403
03-01-2018, 11:01 PM
Champness MoM? Really? He was good but Topor was immense

leftrightout
03-01-2018, 11:03 PM
NTS... what a player!
Get him in the national team!

Great result given the circumstances, but did show our struggle for depth with all of the injuries we have.

MFKS, thoughts on Jackson compared to Boogs? Poor and lazy defending helped Sydney score both goals.

halo se7en
03-01-2018, 11:05 PM
NTS... what a player!

Great result given the circumstances, but did show our struggle for depth with all of the injuries we have.

MFKS, thoughts on Jackson compared to Boogs? Poor and lazy defending helped Sydney score both goals.

I thought our depth would be a problem but a lot of guys who wouldn’t make our best XI stepped up tonight.

westjet
03-01-2018, 11:06 PM
Ask him the score prediction!!!!!!!!

halo se7en
03-01-2018, 11:07 PM
Arnie’s an utter ****. Talks up their record, then bags us for not playing football the second half, now he’s pretending the score prediction was something from last week. :lol: imagine the salt if he actually lost

halo se7en
03-01-2018, 11:08 PM
At least Bozza loves us

belchardo
03-01-2018, 11:09 PM
I’ve thought this for a while. As soon as a free kick is given in AFL, the other players don’t dare try and slow it down, grab the ball, or stand in the way because the umpires are so vigilant and call it every time. It works. We don’t need to implement distance, just get the refs to book any player who intentionally touches the ball after a free kick is given, or anyone who blatantly stands in the way. It’s not difficult to pick the offenders out.

the difference i can see is that in AFL the player can stand at the position the free kick is conceded, whereas in football they need to retreat 10m. i reckon the 5m means that the players can retreat to allow a quick kick, but still allow the ref to set the 10m.

either way, whatever gets the game flowing and gets rid of the shitty cheating by all teams.

westjet
03-01-2018, 11:10 PM
Ernie gold. Bloke cracking funnies.

belchardo
03-01-2018, 11:10 PM
comedy gold from Ernie. "sydney wrote up the score before the game - 2 all. i went in there and saw it!"

Jetmaster
03-01-2018, 11:12 PM
Well in with the "score" sledge Ernie.

westjet
03-01-2018, 11:14 PM
Also gotta agree with Ernies comments about johnny. Bloke looked like he couldnt run all the second half but he must have a huge heart cause he was great in just pushing himself to shut down some of those attacks. Cant wait for him not to be at right back though, was clenching everytime they tried to attack down that side.

Jetmaster
03-01-2018, 11:15 PM
And Arnie honestly looked rattled.

Mark325
03-01-2018, 11:16 PM
This season is ours to win unless injuries keep biting us in the ass, we are a drastically better team then Sydney and havent even played them with our best team

Hunter403
03-01-2018, 11:19 PM
Arnie looked completely bum ****ed. Tried to turn the conversation to be about him. Arrogant and blind

belchardo
03-01-2018, 11:23 PM
This season is ours to win unless injuries keep biting us in the ass, we are a drastically better team then Sydney and havent even played them with our best team

comments like this worry me. 9 other teams in the comp, another 13 (?) rounds. plenty of time for wheels to fall off if we get cocky. remember, we don't ever want to look like sydney FC.

03-01-2018, 11:27 PM
Worst performance of the night was brought to you by none other than one G Arnold. Bloke was a flog in the post game interview.

plague
03-01-2018, 11:28 PM
Also gotta agree with Ernies comments about johnny. Bloke looked like he couldnt run all the second half but he must have a huge heart cause he was great in just pushing himself to shut down some of those attacks. Cant wait for him not to be at right back though, was clenching everytime they tried to attack down that side.

i heard this interview and immediately thought of how coaches of the past would have commented on Johnnys game.

Because you know Miller would have BURIED him, and this is a rapid way to player discontent.

I'm consistently impressed about how a seemingly 'old school' coach like Merrick handles his players compared to a lot of these younger coaches on their first power trip.

you gotta say the results of his man management style are right there on the pitch every week.

Mark325
03-01-2018, 11:28 PM
comments like this worry me. 9 other teams in the comp, another 13 (?) rounds. plenty of time for wheels to fall off if we get cocky. remember, we don't ever want to look like sydney FC.

There's definitely time for it to fall off, like I said there's plenty of time for injuries to keep messing us over and wreck our season. I'm talking in a world where fortune goes out way then it's hard to not feel confident

westjet
03-01-2018, 11:33 PM
i heard this interview and immediately thought of how coaches of the past would have commented on Johnnys game.

Because you know Miller would have BURIED him, and this is a rapid way to player discontent.

I'm consistently impressed about how a seemingly 'old school' coach like Merrick handles his players compared to a lot of these younger coaches on their first power trip.

you gotta say the results of his man management style are right there on the pitch every week.

Totally agree. Yet the commentators constantly throughout say he gave champness a public dressing down after last weeks game. Didn't hear the comments but I would be suprised if its accurate. Would expect him to give the cameras an honest answer, not throw champness under the bus.

Hunter403
03-01-2018, 11:38 PM
The Beard was unsighted tonight. Good effort to keep him quiet

belchardo
03-01-2018, 11:41 PM
Totally agree. Yet the commentators constantly throughout say he gave champness a public dressing down after last weeks game. Didn't hear the comments but I would be suprised if its accurate. Would expect him to give the cameras an honest answer, not throw champness under the bus.

that said, ernie should show joey the video of his shot immediately prior to sydney going up the other end and scoring. and then ask "and what do you think you will do next time in this situation?"

westjet
03-01-2018, 11:48 PM
that said, ernie should show joey the video of his shot immediately prior to sydney going up the other end and scoring. and then ask "and what do you think you will do next time in this situation?"

Which I reckon he will, but it will be done in the video session not in front of the media.

Couscous
04-01-2018, 12:15 AM

Like, retweet, repped, etc.

Retro Jet
04-01-2018, 01:39 AM
Worst performance of the night was brought to you by none other than one G Arnold. Bloke was a flog in the post game interview.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/video/football/a-league/press-conferences/sydney-fc-press-conference!658874

Last question asks about the score on the white board.
Soft cock dodges the question playing the match fixing card.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/video/football/a-league/press-conferences/jets-press-conference!658875

4'50" - Ernie reels 'em in - hook, line and sinker :rof:

Ernie 1 - FFArnie Zip

monz6
04-01-2018, 02:19 AM
What a game. So proud of the lads. Johnny and Jackson’s second halfs were brilliant! And it looks like we travelled in great numbers.

Couple of points that interest me: firstly Both their goals came from breaks after Joey missed shots where he should have done better. If That was Hoole last year it would be pointed out here multiple times and be a hot topic. Correct me if I’m wrong but it hasn’t been brought up yet. I get so excited when he has the ball but he should’ve done a bit better tonight on multiple occasions. (credit to him for scoring the goal and I reckon he’s gunna be awesome in the future).

Also, something I mentioned this week, what’s with the bitterness on here?! Who cares what the people at fox sports say about the team, can someone who constantly brings it up (there’s a few) please just tell me why? We are having a scor(e)cher of a season, it’s not like the last abundance of seasons, why are we finding anything to moan about (ironic after my last two paragraphs I know).

Lastly Go the jets! And good work to our ladies team for fighting till the end

halo se7en
04-01-2018, 06:20 AM
Also, something I mentioned this week, what’s with the bitterness on here?! Who cares what the people at fox sports say about the team, can someone who constantly brings it up (there’s a few) please just tell me why? We are having a scor(e)cher of a season, it’s not like the last abundance of seasons, why are we finding anything to moan about (ironic after my last two paragraphs I know).

Lastly Go the jets! And good work to our ladies team for fighting till the end

As someone who did mention it a lot during the game, my problem is that it’s a complete lack of respect for the club by people who are supposed to neutral promoters of the game, and in the process of constantly writing us off, it’s the cockriding of all things Sydney & Arnie as if they’re the greatest ever team to walk the earth. Yeah I could stop caring, but I could also stop caring about football, but I’m not going to do that either. It’s not about finding something to moan about, I’m absolutely loving this season, but it doesn’t mean I can’t criticize the way those morons carry on.

Jetmaster
04-01-2018, 08:46 AM
As someone who did mention it a lot during the game, my problem is that it’s a complete lack of respect for the club by people who are supposed to neutral promoters of the game, and in the process of constantly writing us off, it’s the cockriding of all things Sydney & Arnie as if they’re the greatest ever team to walk the earth. Yeah I could stop caring, but I could also stop caring about football, but I’m not going to do that either. It’s not about finding something to moan about, I’m absolutely loving this season, but it doesn’t mean I can’t criticize the way those morons carry on.

Totally agree. The idiots need to be hauled in because sometimes the Sydney centric bias is too obvious and if you are an opposition fan it grates to hear when you pay Fox good money to watch.

Calling Sydney players by their first or nicknames, talking about their off field activities like they were there, showing a lack of knowledge on the Jets (O'Donovan one week away from playing ffs?), tipping massive defeats - it happens every week with certain commentators. Last night the podulum commentary was reasonably fair. And it bugs every other team as well, not just us.

Well done to Ned for calling out the now obvious tactic to beat Sydney before the game. The teams with the capability to switch quickly and bypass the Sydney midfield will be doing it the rest of the season - Arnie looked like someone who knew a secret was out. Look forward to Victory knocking them off.

Couscous
04-01-2018, 08:56 AM
What's a podulum?

Macca
04-01-2018, 09:57 AM
Yeah honestly it just grates a bit when all highlights from the SFC team are glorified and things from other teams (us) are qualified or explained away as a mistake by the other team etc. Must have been about 7 replays of "Ninko's" goal (which went viral around the world in minutes) - don't get me wrong, it was a good goal but when you're cutting out from live play 5 minutes later to show more replays of it.. come on. If "Ninko" had played Champness' pass through that Nabbout volleyed over, Brenton Speed probably would have lost his mind for the next 2 minutes on a rave fest. All the commentary in the first half was on how good Sydney were when honestly I thought we were playing them off the park with half our team missing.

Agree with the pride in the team/performance - considering the circumstances of our availabilities and the opposition its got to be up there as one of the best performances of the season, if not for a while back. A draw probably a fair result in the end, and while we could have won it, I would have taken a draw beforehand no questions. Seeing Brown scrap and fight in the middle there and show what he can bring to the team was great, especially after the tough season he's had. Johnny struggled against some quality forwards but also made quite a few good scrambling tackles and tried his heart out. Jackson probably too timid in the first half but stepped up in the second with a few big plays.

One (slight) disappointment was the lack of belief we showed in the final 15, we really stopped trying to play and the equaliser was fairly inevitable I felt - we were not trying to do anything with the ball and it just put too much pressure on the defence. Some of this is on the defenders trying to play a better ball out rather than a clearance, but midfielders and attackers also did have a few phases of play in that time where they should do better, either with end product or holding the ball better (which we did very well in the first half). Some more cutting edge in the last half hour of the game and we really could have crafted a few more golden chances to seal it.

Overall though very happy with the performance and result. I hope the injuries aren't too serious (particularly Georgievski who was great)

WolfMan
04-01-2018, 10:24 AM
On Brown, last night was his make or break for me personally.

In what I consider to be his natural position, he absolutely showed what he can bring. Unfortunate for him that he is 3rd choice at best in said position when we have all personnel available.

But, he did very well in that harassing role last night, fair play to him

belchardo
04-01-2018, 10:29 AM
any word on georgevski? didn't look good, he was signalling as soon as his arse hit the ground that he was done.

Jetmaster
04-01-2018, 10:35 AM
For what it's worth, he was walking around the middle without a limp shaking hands at the end.

Bon
04-01-2018, 10:41 AM
I only got home in time to see the last 15 minutes of play. We were already 2-1 up, camped deep in our half, just continually defending and pumping it out for Sydney to have another go. Conceding seemed inevitable.
From only seeing those 15 mins, I was devastated that we couldnt hold on for the win (mainly because I wanted to see Arnold's face after a loss).. I've read and heard that we showed lots of heart and really stuck it to them, particularly in the first half, and what a great performance overall that the boys gave. (Particularly with so many people out)

On the flip side though, if you'd told me before the game that we would draw, I would have taken it immediately.

redwah
04-01-2018, 10:49 AM
If anyone has the time and can be bothered id be interested in seeing the stats on tge starting and finishing lineups with age and number of games played....

Wilso8948
04-01-2018, 11:08 AM
I think lack of fitness/game time/experience contributed far more to the drop off in the final 10 than lack of belief.. Ernie mentioned he thought they'd run out of legs.
Ernie is an excellent man manager. Realises 90% of his job is mental preparation/management. The rest follows. His lack of emotions and sideline instructions during play really shows he sets the players up and has faith they will do a job. He realises players make mistakes. It's What happens next is the main thing.

Bon
04-01-2018, 11:11 AM
I think lack of fitness/game time/experience contributed far more to the drop off in the final 10 than lack of belief.. Ernie mentioned he thought they'd run out of legs.
Ernie is an excellent man manager. Realises 90% of his job is mental preparation/management. The rest follows. His lack of emotions and sideline instructions during play really shows he sets the players up and has faith they will do a job. He realises players make mistakes. It's What happens next is the main thing.

Spot on..

Macca
04-01-2018, 11:21 AM

Maybe belief wasn't the right word, and while I think you're right that they were probably on their last legs, I also think they had entered the "just hang on" frame of mind rather than continuing to look to play as much. Whether or not that's a mistake, I'm not sure - they were very close to managing to hold on. But I think if we had a little more possession and gave the defence another 15-30 seconds of time to regroup and settle after a defensive phase, that also helps on the fitness side of things. Its a tough balance since our game plan is so much about getting it and going forward straight away, but we did some recycling of possession in the first half and the first goal came during a long possession phase. But its hard to be too critical, still a fantastic performance.

100% agree about Ernie, and you can see the results of it with how players are consistently stepping up and overperforming our expectations. I'm sure I've heard Ernie say at some point as well, in response to a question about hiring a sports psychologist, that he doesn't see the need because he himself fills the role of the sports psychologist at the club and is responsible for the mental side of the playing group.

plague
04-01-2018, 11:33 AM
Ernie said in the post match that having so many kids out there meant the first half would be stronger and they’d struggle in the last 15 mins.

Now whether he truly believed it pre match is irrelevant as he immediately deflected any criticism in giving up the late goal.

Again, Miller would have absolutely blamed the players and done so very publicly.

Now I’m sure Ernie will talk to whoever was supposed to be marking bobo on the back stick, and Moss for not coming out.

But ‘we’ will probably never know.

And that’s good coaching.

ForeverRed
04-01-2018, 12:40 PM
Definetly moss's ball

Jetmaster
04-01-2018, 01:17 PM
Definetly moss's ball

Yep - dare I say Birraz style keeping in not dominating that six yard box!

And for those that missed it, Ernie...

https://www.foxsports.com.au/football/a-league?nk=d35ee55ad7d85b33f50e259928a0e6ff-1515029167

:wub:

MFKS
04-01-2018, 01:28 PM
Keepers ball but Jackson got exposed

Seriously bloke has to be released

If can't get into the side after 3 years and is kept out by Boogaard we need to move on and find someone else

Have blokes like Joey C Johnny K making a go of it as professional footballers and we have blokes like Jackson Cowburn and co filling up space

MFKS
04-01-2018, 01:29 PM
NTS... what a player!

Bloke is shit

Needs to go

His performance was not good enough and we need to be finding someone else there

StannyCFCJET
04-01-2018, 01:30 PM
Anyone else annoyed that Dimi has to take soo many extra touches?

MFKS
04-01-2018, 01:47 PM
I will go as far as saying if we had of got that win last night

That would have been the club's greatest ever win

Even surpassing 24-2-08

We showed the Blue Aids up last night even if we lapsed and didn't get the win

Jetmaster
04-01-2018, 01:49 PM
I will go as far as saying if we had of got that win last night

That would have been the club's greatest ever win

Even surpassing 24-2-08

We showed the Blue Aids up last night even if we lapsed and didn't get the win

Would still put that 2007 semi against Blue Scum as the best.

Macca
04-01-2018, 01:51 PM

He does but he has been all season, and generally ends up being justified in doing so by getting a good pass away. Mooy is another who seems to dwell on the ball a bit but goes alright.
I think it may be something Dimi may have to work on to really improve his game, but at the current level of opposition it is generally not a problem.

04-01-2018, 01:57 PM
On the whole that was a stunning effort last night.Given performances against upstart Arnie and his side i reckon we would be the last team they would want to be coming up against any time soon and in particular with a full strength squad come finals time. Sydney don't like a team that can move the ball around quickly and we can do that in spades more often that not.

Sydney will be our bitches come finals time with a fair crack from officials.

Mark325
04-01-2018, 02:22 PM
Even if he's healthy i would say maybe give georgevski another rest this week, we could move hoff back to rb with the arrival of rodriguez this week

MFKS
04-01-2018, 02:26 PM
Even if he's healthy i would say maybe give georgevski another rest this week, we could move hoff back to rb with the arrival of rodriguez this week

One thing that has hurt us is chances falling to Hoffman

Missed 2 headers v Victory
Missed another last night

Waiting for chances like that to fall to Roy or someone who has a clue

Can't wait to Hoffman is dragged out of their box period

Mark325
04-01-2018, 03:00 PM
One thing that has hurt us is chances falling to Hoffman

Missed 2 headers v Victory
Missed another last night

Waiting for chances like that to fall to Roy or someone who has a clue

Can't wait to Hoffman is dragged out of their box period

yea he's not a natural in that area

issue is that georgevski is so good, but he keeps getting hurt and i would rather we be safe with him and not play him unnecessarily. Even just put him on the bench, and have hoff go back to his actual position.

Macca
04-01-2018, 03:16 PM
He's not gonna be breaking goalscoring records anytime soon but he has done alright in front of goals the last few weeks really. Good runs and finishes against WSW and Victory, although yes had some golden chances on the head which he identified he needs to work on. Also had a tidy finish last night ruled offside. He has impressed me this season and done better than I thought he would given how often he has played further up the pitch, when my opinion of him had basically been an athletic workhorse defender. He has contributed to attacks well with runs and crosses, and if he has to play advanced again I won't be disappointed. He's certainly done better on the wing than some other players who've had to try their hand out there.

Assuming Rodriguez passes muster at training and Ernie starts him, we should be able to field two solid fullbacks with the return of Ivan and Hoff at RB. Possible Hoff to move up the field later in the game if Champness or Rodriguez needs to be subbed. Shabow did ok but Clut could have done better in his cameo I thought.

Tommyjet
04-01-2018, 04:02 PM

Wait till he is combining with vargas, Rodriguez, mcgree and Roy. He'll have more confidence in those open to pass earlier to

MFKS
04-01-2018, 07:08 PM
Good news is Georgevski and Brown not injured according to Gypo CEO

Just cramped up due to lack of minutes

So Georgevski back to hack Raheem next Tuesday night

04-01-2018, 07:15 PM
So looking forward to the return of Raheem. The banter will be all too easy.

04-01-2018, 07:19 PM
Also is it just me or are things quite on the Rodriguez front re his arrival. Nothing on the website or herald. Maybe NBN news tonight perhaps ?.

Jetmaster
04-01-2018, 07:24 PM
Hope to hear something positive from Tara and Slater on "Just For Ninks" tonight......when they find the time of course.

Would love to be that sofa when Tara gushes over it....the goal I mean!

MFKS
04-01-2018, 07:25 PM
So looking forward to the return of Raheem. The banter will be all too easy.

Couldn't care less

Bloke is a nobody

I more interested in us thumping the Gypos and getting the 3 points than giving this clown a spraying

Not worth the effort

Mark325
04-01-2018, 10:31 PM
Also is it just me or are things quite on the Rodriguez front re his arrival. Nothing on the website or herald. Maybe NBN news tonight perhaps ?.

He chucked up a post about landing the day of the Sydney game so is curious why no ones said anything

04-01-2018, 11:05 PM
He chucked up a post about landing the day of the Sydney game so is curious why no ones said anything

Certainly looking forward to Tuesday and seeing him in action , hopefully enough condition in him to tear the Gypo's a new one for at least a 60 min stint.

Jetmaster
04-01-2018, 11:45 PM

They said he would train Friday...perhaps the poor bugger has been asleep all day.

The Dunster
05-01-2018, 12:20 AM

Lawrie sent a tweet about his arrival, Rodriguez did as well with a pic of himself and family at the airport arriving.... Ernie said he's been put up in a nice motel over looking the beack... and so on.

mic22
05-01-2018, 12:58 AM
Skipping effortlessly through the Jets’ defence, he finished a slaloming run with the deftest of finishes over goalkeeper Jack Duncan, and the emphatic celebration confirmed what it meant to him.

Fox... whatever...

Jetmaster
05-01-2018, 08:52 AM
Fox... whatever...

If that was the other way around it would have been:

Skipping through the Sydney defence, he finished a run with the a finish over goalkeeper Andrew Redmayne, the former Wanderers star who had pasta for lunch, has a hot girlfriend and did a poo at 5.23pm, for a nice goal.

halo se7en
05-01-2018, 09:56 AM
If that was the other way around it would have been:

Edited for accuracy...

Stumbling through the superstar Sydney defence, committing several fouls in the process, he somehow toed the ball home past superstar goalkeeper Andrew Redmayne, the former Wanderers star who had pasta for lunch, has a hot girlfriend and did a poo at 5.23pm, for a lucky goal that quite frankly shouldn’t have counted. Legendary coach Graham Arnold looked on in disgust, quickly realizing his weekly payoff to the refs goes through every Thursday. Oops.

belchardo
05-01-2018, 11:19 AM
quickly realizing his weekly payoff to the refs goes through every Thursday. Oops.

brilliant.

pv4
05-01-2018, 11:28 AM
^^ yall forgot to mention the bit where Redmayne once nearly signed for Arsenal. Also that he has previously played against Tim Cahill. And a drawn-out link to Neymar or Messi, thru a former teammate or something.

Macca
05-01-2018, 11:37 AM
Edited for accuracy...

Stumbling through the superstar Sydney defence, committing several fouls in the process, he somehow toed the ball home past superstar goalkeeper Andrew Redmayne, the former Wanderers star who had pasta for lunch, has a hot girlfriend and did a poo at 5.23pm, for a lucky goal that quite frankly shouldn’t have counted. Legendary coach Graham Arnold looked on in disgust, quickly realizing his weekly payoff to the refs goes through every Thursday. Oops.

Furthermore..

"You've got to give credit to Newcastle for that goal" said record breaking Sydney coach Graham Arnold, who's treble-winning side are now unbeaten at home in 24 matches. "But I don't. Ernie even said to me after the game, "Great game, Graham." You could just tell there was only one side going to win after the period where Newcastle looked like they would win."

Arnold refused to comment on speculation that his players may come under fire from bookmakers, after failing to accurately inform them of the final score.

Jetmaster
05-01-2018, 01:23 PM
That's why Arnie looked rattled.

Didn't deliver on the promised score to the triads.

MFKS
05-01-2018, 05:22 PM
That's why Arnie looked rattled.

Didn't deliver on the promised score to the triads.

More so because he can see that when Roy and Ronny are back to run riot on his side in the future he going to get showed up like the numpty he is

Even he knows VAR and the ref and the FFA can't save him from Newy righting some wrongs against his side

It our divine right to beat these cunce in the GF this season

Jetmaster
05-01-2018, 05:50 PM
Just watched "Just For Ninks"....fmd it was worse than I expected. No discussion on us...plenty on "the greatest goal ever in national competition". The goals by Nicky, Tarek and Flores all looked better to me but no, Slater has spoofed this was even better than Maradona.

The online voting came in as 58% saying it wasn't the best - Slater demanding distribution of preferences!