PDA

View Full Version : HAL 17/18 Round 13 - The Schadenfreude Round

Retro Jet
01-01-2018, 11:17 AM
We lost on Friday so time to flip the bird to all the chasers and pretenders.

BrisVegas halted the P!ssants march. McKay took one for the team as he couldn't bare
to face the Wankerers next round.

Sh!tney wiped that stupid smirk off Kenny Lowe's face...and Chris Harold's :rof:

The sCCuM? Well, couldn't put even 1 away against the club who might arguably
end up with the lowest points in A-League history.
BK MoM??
:wtf:

Wankerers to win or draw with Light Blue Arabs FC would be noice too...

halo se7en
01-01-2018, 03:20 PM
We lost on Friday so time to flip the bird to all the chasers and pretenders.

BrisVegas halted the P!ssants march. McKay took one for the team as he couldn't bare
to face the Wankerers next round.

Sh!tney wiped that stupid smirk off Kenny Lowe's face...and Chris Harold's :rof:

The sCCuM? Well, couldn't put even 1 away against the club who might arguably
end up with the lowest points in A-League history.
BK MoM??
:wtf:

Wankerers to win or draw with Light Blue Arabs FC would be noice too...

Will McKay miss our game? Straight red card is 3 games isn’t it?

MFKS
01-01-2018, 03:58 PM

He should

But if he has ever met anyone to do with Sydney FC then he probably get it overturned

MFKS
01-01-2018, 08:27 PM

Some how he is up for 2 games if he doesn't appeal it

That will mean he will be unavailable for Red Aids match
That will mean he will be unavailable for Blue Aids match
(no surprise there really)

But it means he will be well rested for the Jets match and will surely be rushed into the starting line up and eager to make up for his sins

Wilso8948
01-01-2018, 08:47 PM
If wanderers beat city it's pretty much a perfect round of results considering we lost. Would maintain 7 points from second. I don't believe Sydney can be caught. I do believe we can flog them in the GF

hawk
01-01-2018, 09:34 PM
If wanderers beat city it's pretty much a perfect round of results considering we lost. Would maintain 7 points from second. I don't believe Sydney can be caught. I do believe we can flog them in the GF

nah, we control our own destiny. Supporting the dog housos is heinous

Wilso8948
01-01-2018, 09:39 PM
How longs that Bart bloke signed for city? He's been one of the best CB all year. Happily swap Brown for a foreign defender of that quality

hawk
01-01-2018, 09:40 PM
Happily swap Brown for a foreign defender of that quality

yep all day

01-01-2018, 09:45 PM

Pretty darn sure that Rodriguez will be hoping so.

belchardo
01-01-2018, 10:26 PM
every time i see mccormack play, i'm reminded that andrew hoole isn't the only fraud to make it in the a-league.

belchardo
01-01-2018, 10:34 PM
11,500 crowd according to fox. **** me, how the mighty have fallen.

monz6
01-01-2018, 10:52 PM
11,500 crowd according to fox. **** me, how the mighty have fallen.

Winless at home since round one and playing away from Their Home ground, pretty decent considering.

belchardo
01-01-2018, 10:59 PM
Winless at home since round one and playing away from Their Home ground, pretty decent considering.

disagree vehemently. this is the team that has the greatest fans and invented active support and supposedly draw from a catchment in excess of 2 million. they supposedly travel in their thousands and out-sing and out-fight all-comers.

when the shit got tough (far out, i know sydney traffic is shit, but they represent all of western sydney, not parramatta), their fans proved they were no better than those of the roar, the scum and perhaps even victory. admittedly, they are better than those of sydney and city, but they've never really had any.

monz6
01-01-2018, 11:10 PM
disagree vehemently. this is the team that has the greatest fans and invented active support and supposedly draw from a catchment in excess of 2 million. they supposedly travel in their thousands and out-sing and out-fight all-comers.

when the shit got tough (far out, i know sydney traffic is shit, but they represent all of western sydney, not parramatta), their fans proved they were no better than those of the roar, the scum and perhaps even victory. admittedly, they are better than those of sydney and city, but they've never really had any.

Good points, there are a few other factors I left out... thunder played cricket at spotless, plus its New Year’s Day, plus I agree they don’t just represent parramatta but imagine if one of our home games got moved down the F3, people wouldn’t Go out of protest (not that it’d ever happen) WSW usually get what 16-20,000? So 11.5 isn’t that bad when you consider those factors. Most if not all teams would have less.

boz-monaut
01-01-2018, 11:14 PM
wait until our Tuesday night game before commenting on poor crowds

Couscous
01-01-2018, 11:15 PM
Given we're playing Sydney, I thought I'd find out what happened to one of its most prominent, fans: Daniel Bagala. Remember him?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHVfoqIsfBg

Anyway, he moved on from those wilder times. He now celebrates being a Sydney supporter in a more mainstream, Hyundai A-League-approved© manner:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DQluvN7UIAAB93s.jpg:large

Good on you, Daniel.

02-01-2018, 12:26 AM
Away from home ?????????. 10 mins down the road for christ sake, if that is an obstacle then they really are the most fickle of supporters. No way in the world is that a legit excuse not to attend.

belchardo
02-01-2018, 08:51 AM
Given we're playing Sydney, I thought I'd find out what happened to one of its most prominent, fans: Daniel Bagala. Remember him?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHVfoqIsfBg

Anyone, he moved on from those wilder times. He now celebrates being a Sydney supporter in a more mainstream, Hyundai A-League-approved© manner:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DQluvN7UIAAB93s.jpg:large

Good on you, Daniel.

gold.

hawk
02-01-2018, 12:13 PM
how sh1t are are city. They lay down like whores to all the big clubs

MFKS
02-01-2018, 12:48 PM
how sh1t are are city. They lay down like whores to all the big clubs

Don't want to point out the obvious but we have lost to

Blue Aids
Sky Blue Arab $$
Victree

We doing pretty good against the other cunce though

Jetmaster
02-01-2018, 01:01 PM
Bozza on the Xmas punch again - tipped Adelaide/Smurf GF last night.

halo se7en
02-01-2018, 06:18 PM
Yeah, because Adelaide’s form against Brisbane the other night was impressive :lol:

belchardo
06-01-2018, 09:53 PM
city fans showing their belief in the teams playing style at half time - massive boos all round the stadium

mic22
06-01-2018, 10:50 PM
Nix clearly throwing the game...

The Dunster
07-01-2018, 12:02 AM
Nix should have scored at least three goals.
Vidosic is a whining pussy - glad we didn't sign him. Never met the bloke or his father but geez it's not hard to imagine why they move around a bit.
Arzani was brilliant off the bench - he turned the game around.
We dodged a bullet not signing Burns as well - he looked lost out there.
Durante was very solid as well - he deserved more from the game.

hawk
07-01-2018, 12:58 AM
gypos victard game was lack lustre and only have 30x ff