PDA

View Full Version : Western Sydney Wanderers

Pages : 1 [2]

Premy
20-01-2014, 06:29 PM
Don't jump the gun yet.
Innocent until proven guilty. Seems like a media beat up to me, how do the witnesses know their AMOK members(typical Fairfax bullshit). I'm not condoning what's happen and if their guilty throw the book at them but until all is know presumption of innocence should be given to WSW.
Hope the young kid isn't to hurt to bad.

q-money
20-01-2014, 06:32 PM
come on muscles, why would they steal his shoes if they weren't? :rof:

sammydog
20-01-2014, 06:32 PM
Problem I see with the Wanderers is even when there is a problem, the greater wanderer fan base seem to try and deflect problems by bringing up other clubs incidents.

Sticking their collective heads in the sand for too long has allowed the problem to grow. They need to get their own house in order before pointing the fingers at others.

Everyone who has supported the a-league since before the WSW knows the correlation between them and trouble.

Blackmac79
20-01-2014, 06:48 PM
Don't jump the gun yet.
Innocent until proven guilty. Seems like a media beat up to me, how do the witnesses know their AMOK members(typical Fairfax bullshit). I'm not condoning what's happen and if their guilty throw the book at them but until all is know presumption of innocence should be given to WSW.
Hope the young kid isn't to hurt to bad.

Same way I know that I walked past a group of AMOK and a Northgate member in parramatta Yesterday.

Problem I see with the Wanderers is even when there is a problem, the greater wanderer fan base seem to try and deflect problems by bringing up other clubs incidents.

Sticking their collective heads in the sand for too long has allowed the problem to grow. They need to get their own house in order before pointing the fingers at others.

Everyone who has supported the a-league since before the WSW knows the correlation between them and trouble.

There has always been unreported trouble at A-league games.

belchardo
20-01-2014, 09:29 PM
not really sure how this is the wanderers problem. how do the wanderers control a situation that doesn't occur during a match they are playing in, doesn't occur outside/near a game they are playing in, doesn't even occur near their stadium?

MFKS
01-03-2014, 02:03 PM
:lulzturtle:
As a direct result of the anti-social behaviour and ignition of flares at the Western Sydney Wanderers vs Ulsan Hyundai match on Wednesday 26 February within the Northern Terrace the Western Sydney Wanderers, Pirtek Stadium, Football Federation Australia and Police are conducting a detailed formal investigation and review of all available evidence ahead of initiating a series of charges and legal and venue related sanctions.
The investigation will aim to identify the perpetrators and ensure that the maximum possible sanctions (Criminal and Civil) are invoked with a view to the eradication of this anti-social behaviour from our game and the subsequent upholding of community standards to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for all who attend matches at Pirtek Stadium.

Effective immediately will be the banning of flags, fence banners and concession items that are directly connected to the three supporter groups who occupied the area in which the disturbances of Wednesday night emanated.
The potential for this step to be implemented was outlined to Red and Black Bloc representatives prior to the season commencing via a Memorandum of Understanding and also a pre-season members forum.
The ban on items relating to these supporter groups within the Red and Black Bloc will be indefinite until the police, FFA and internal investigations have concluded, the perpetrators identified and appropriate measures taken including all available legal penalties in addition to FFA ban’s of up to five years from all football matches in Australia.
Anyone with information that can assist the current investigation process is encouraged to contact the club or FFA directly as it has become very clear that the majority of our 17,000 members also hold a zero tolerance for this sort of behaviour in venue and the damage that it can do to our club and all associated with it.
Asian Football Confederation regulations stipulate that there is a $5000 USD fine for every flare that is discharged at an ACL match. This information had been communicated to Red and Black Bloc representatives late 2013. In addition it is a criminal offence to discharge a flare within a normal Hyundai A-League fixture. The majority of members who continue to support our club with the wonderful pride, passion and exemplary behaviour they do should be aware that detailed discussions have occurred with Police since Wednesday night and an absolute zero tolerance will now be enforced even more strongly than it has been in the past until this element is removed from our game.
If you would like to receive a copy of the Memorandum of Understanding or have specific questions in relation to active supporter operations within the club members are welcome to email active@wswanderersfc.com.au where a club representative will respond appropriately.
For reference “concession items” are items that are not allowed into the venue without prior approval and consent from the venue. This approval is requested from the venue by the Western Sydney Wanderers on behalf of the requesting members and includes all oversized flags, fence banners, musical instruments, megaphones or loudhailers, TIFO’s, Capo’s stands and confetti.

:pissup::lulzturtle:

furns
01-03-2014, 02:05 PM
Cant say they werent warned, yet they didnt listen.
Will be interesting to see their reaction tomorrow.

furns
01-03-2014, 05:28 PM
reading their foz, it appears that its only norfgate, amok and another sub group who are affected by these restrictions.

Please note that this does NOT in anyway affect the musical instruments, megaphones, flags or Capo stands.

So the RBB get to keep all their stuff, its just going to be a few banners missing.

Blackmac79
01-03-2014, 06:35 PM
Isn't 'arry norfgait top boy as well as capo?

la bazzle
01-03-2014, 06:41 PM
Gaz to rip up season ticket in protest

GazFish35
01-03-2014, 07:05 PM
Gaz to rip up season ticket in protest

Offloaded it when I moved.

I missed that members email, as about 5hrs before it was sent I decided I'd had enough of the their remain marketing.......which is far far far less annoying than the jets an unsubscribed.

What laughable is the wording of the email really does imply that the whole north end was effectively covered by these restrictions..... They get a load of complaints and then make a statement implying its only northgate, amok etc etc that can't bring in flags, banners etc.

The real joke is the idiots who whinge saying "what are we meant to do, we can't control the whole crowd"..... Exactly, you can't, so let the club show the ****wits what controls they'll bring in.

Seven flares, just cost the club $35k that's a lot of community programs up in red smoke, and if seven people rip flares more than seven see it happen.

la bazzle
01-03-2014, 07:56 PM
Seven flares, just cost the club $35k that's a lot of community programs up in red smoke, and if seven people rip flares more than seven see it happen.

that shit is cray

belchardo
01-03-2014, 08:53 PM
$35k USD. At today's exchange rate = almost $40k AUD

hawk
02-03-2014, 02:00 PM

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/BhzUPxRMyPQ/hqdefault.jpg

bloody wogges

MFKS
08-03-2014, 11:12 PM
Absolute PR nightmare for a club supported by a wide variety of ethnicity to have one of their players involved in a scandal involving racial/religious abuse of a rival player.

The wheels are coming off thick and fast at WSW

plague
08-03-2014, 11:27 PM
Absolute alleged PR nightmare alleged for an alleged club supported by an alleged wide variety of alleged ethnicity to allegedly have one of their alleged players involved in an alleged scandal involving alleged racial/religious abuse of an alleged rival player.

Just to be sure Member.

militiamon
08-03-2014, 11:28 PM
Absolute PR nightmare for a club supported by a wide variety of ethnicity to have one of their players involved in a scandal involving racial/religious abuse of a rival player.

^ Missed it. What happened Member?

MFKS
08-03-2014, 11:44 PM
Ali Abbas was blowing up after the game. Got on the Fox Sports interview blowing up deluxe about religious/racial shit inn the game and saying it wasn't on. Didn't name the blokes involved but seemed to want to be punching on with Santalab for some reason

Skirt Boy
09-03-2014, 12:03 AM
Ali Abbas was blowing up after the game. Got on the Fox Sports interview blowing up deluxe about religious/racial shit inn the game and saying it wasn't on. Didn't name the blokes involved but seemed to want to be punching on with Santalab for some reason..Every time a person gets a bit of lip now it's racist.

If I want to throw a punch at some ****. Iti's because they are a ****.

Thomas477
09-03-2014, 12:04 AM
..Every time a person gets a bit of lip now it's racist.

Which given both of them, I would take a swing at both of them tbh.

plague
09-03-2014, 12:09 AM

Except maybe the bloke said sumfin raycess.

Thomas477
09-03-2014, 12:19 AM
And wasn't that the afl's defence about Sheedy made his comments re WSW?

Fact remains, any racism is racism and it should not be tolerated.

stopper2
09-03-2014, 12:39 AM

Difference between giving someone "a bit of lip" and using derogatory comments because of their race/culture or religion. If you have to resort to that sort of crap on the field then it says a lot about your character as a person

GazFish35
09-03-2014, 12:46 AM
The public reaction to Abbas' reaction on the field and his interview says so much about this country.

Holy fcuk we have some growing up to do.

Grimario
09-03-2014, 12:57 AM
Biggest disc race was Bozza saying in the post match stuff "it was something just said in the heat of the moment, shake hands say sorry and get on with football".

MFKS
09-03-2014, 01:00 AM
Biggest disc race was Bozza saying in the post match stuff "it was something just said in the heat of the moment, shake hands say sorry and get on with football".

He should be one of the last blokes to comment on racial matters at Football games

plague
09-03-2014, 01:08 AM

Nawwwww he didn't really say that. He said that at the very least the culprit should own up and apologise right away and that Abbas is the kind of person that would respect that honesty.
Him and Rudan both made it clear dat shit ain't right.

stopper2
09-03-2014, 01:18 AM
The public reaction to Abbas' reaction on the field and his interview says so much about this country.

Holy fcuk we have some growing up to do.

What exactly was the "public reaction"?

hawk
09-03-2014, 11:47 AM
“I come from a different country, I respect everyone here. I should get it back. If I don't get it back, I'm going to attack.
That is correct except for one bit.
talk about growing up, Ali is shooting his cause by reacting like a crazed dog. Threatening and being violent is worse.

If we are to rightly stamp out this sh1t and do it right then go about it like Adam Goodes. Report it immediatley, take it to the public, do the public campaign, get the purpetrators to do/run the programs, go to the schools, get it on tv, keep it ongoing.

pv4
09-03-2014, 11:53 AM
Bad move by fox to interview him post-game IMO. If someone is that noticeably heated, you don't put a microphone in front of their face. Coming from a non English background, different culture, etc etc it looks like Ali has struggled to calm himself down here and it has blown up in a way that it shouldn't have.

If Santalab or whoever actually did use racist remarks, I'd like to see them banned for as long as Vuko got banned for the ref slapped

Blackmac79
09-03-2014, 12:03 PM
Who ever said it should be banned from football for life

Grimario
09-03-2014, 12:09 PM
Don't forget that a fan here in Adelaide copped a 1 year ban for racially abusing a player... if a player has done the same, shouldn't they have the same (if not more) level of accountability?

MFKS
09-03-2014, 12:20 PM
Don't forget that a fan here in Adelaide copped a 1 year ban for racially abusing a player... if a player has done the same, shouldn't they have the same (if not more) level of accountability?

Don't hold your breath. Sentences for players are usually soft

The FFA will be spitting chips about this whole matter though. Stealing the headlines for all the wrong reasons so may come down harsh to set a precedent/deterrent

GazFish35
09-03-2014, 12:41 PM
What exactly was the "public reaction"?

People claiming abbas's actions was poor sportmasnship, he should walk away, and his comments in the interview were uncalled for. On twitter He's been called a violent thug and a litany of racist terms all because he he stood up to some racist comment. His physical reaction/retaliation might not have been as cool calm and collected as he would have liked, or as hawk pointed out, as controlled as Adam goodes, but some dimwits appear to think his reaction has taking all responsibility of santalab (allegedly) and that Abbas is the only problem.

Pico
09-03-2014, 08:01 PM
People claiming abbas's actions was poor sportmasnship, he should walk away, and his comments in the interview were uncalled for. On twitter He's been called a violent thug and a litany of racist terms all because he he stood up to some racist comment. His physical reaction/retaliation might not have been as cool calm and collected as he would have liked, or as hawk pointed out, as controlled as Adam goodes, but some dimwits appear to think his reaction has taking all responsibility of santalab (allegedly) and that Abbas is the only problem.

I'd argue Goodes calmer reaction would have been helped by his abuser being a teenage girl in the crowd , its not like he's going to vault the first few rows and punch on with a 13 yr old girl, at least I hope not.

It would be quite different if it had been an opposition player, a grown man who should know better.

GazFish35
09-03-2014, 08:34 PM
No argument here!

Thomas477
09-03-2014, 08:49 PM
Before we crucify Abbas, it would depend on what (I assume) Santalab said. If Santalab did say something hugely offensive, would you expect Abbas not to blow up? I wouldn't.

Jeterpool
09-03-2014, 09:04 PM
I suggest we wait until it all comes out in the water. There's no point making judgement until we know all the facts.

GazFish35
09-03-2014, 09:41 PM
It's what the FFA do.

stopper2
09-03-2014, 10:22 PM
Before we crucify Abbas, it would depend on what (I assume) Santalab said. If Santalab did say something hugely offensive, would you expect Abbas not to blow up? I wouldn't.

Thought Slater's view on Shootout tonight were poor, more or less saying if the perpetrator just apologises behind closed doors to Abbas that that would be the ideal outcome. Agree with Thomas477, for all we know the offensive comment may have been directed at Ali's mother or sister...now if that was the case it's no wonder he was so irate.

Remember a few years back (season 2 or 3 of the HAL) when Musialik was given a 4 match (?) ban for calling Vargas a "monkey", will be interesting to see how this one unfolds!

MFKS
09-03-2014, 10:34 PM
Generally speaking the whole situation is a sorry affair.

The bloke who has allegedly said something is gonna have a hard time justifying his actions when a large percentage of his teams support is from same/similar cultural and religious backgrounds as Abbas is

Other thing although Abbas reaction to be upset is also understandable the way he responded just gives a form of validation to the people who say these types of things whether that be on the sporting field or in the general community. ie the remarks are designed to hurt and upset and get a response and the alleged racist has got the reaction.

Making an issue of it is one thing but I would have thought not letting anyone see the true effects via rage/anger would be a way the victim would gain as much/not lose as much from the whole experience

militiamon
09-03-2014, 10:35 PM
On another note, is anyone else loving the current downturn in the fortunes of the WSW and RBB?

The way their fans were carrying on earlier in the season it was like we were seeing the start of a new Thousand-Year Reich.

MFKS
09-03-2014, 10:37 PM
On another note, is anyone else loving the current downturn in the fortunes of the WSW and RBB?

The way their fans were carrying on earlier in the season it was like we were seeing the start of a new Thousand-Year Reich.

Loving every minute of it.

Almost taking as much delight in them self destructing as I did the Miracle of Brisbane

sh10
10-03-2014, 12:16 AM
Looking forward to Ali Abbas: 2015 Australian of the Year

Jeterpool
10-03-2014, 07:27 AM

While I think they were getting too big for their boots, the whole racial comments and silent protest is something the wanderers and the league could really do without.

Our league is growing. Our average crowd numbers growing. We out performed the first weekend of the league on Saturday night! Maintaining this positive momentum is important. I'm concerned the type if thing we are seeing may derail it.

I think we need all clubs to be successful in some degree for the good of the league and the further expansion of the game.

MFKS
10-03-2014, 11:33 PM

Can't get the thing any bigger.

Click on it and it comes up a decent size.

What a noob

GazFish35
11-03-2014, 12:10 AM
Surely a piss take?

Thomas477
11-03-2014, 12:40 AM
That can't be serious.

Retro Jet
11-03-2014, 11:33 AM

Can't get the thing any bigger.

Click on it and it comes up a decent size.

What a noob

Need a new thread:- WSWankerers - lolz go in here

I reckon it's serious. Dumb as dogsh!t.

halo se7en
11-03-2014, 06:14 PM
While I think they were getting too big for their boots, the whole racial comments and silent protest is something the wanderers and the league could really do without.

Our league is growing. Our average crowd numbers growing. We out performed the first weekend of the league on Saturday night! Maintaining this positive momentum is important. I'm concerned the type if thing we are seeing may derail it.

I think we need all clubs to be successful in some degree for the good of the league and the further expansion of the game.

I don't think they care too much. Football didn't exist before they came along.

q-money
11-03-2014, 06:16 PM
the lord RBB giveth and taketh away

MFKS
28-03-2014, 07:49 PM
IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO MEMBERS
Dear Member,

What you are about to read is of serious importance to the future of our Club.

Since day one, our fans and the Western Sydney community have been the core of the Wanderers. Our Club has been built by and for the people of Western Sydney and our mission remains steadfast on being a world class football club - the pride of Western Sydney.

In recent weeks the Club has received a lot of feedback from members, fans and supporter groups expressing their concern about some of their recent experiences on match day at Wanderland.

We want to assure all members and supporter groups that this feedback has been listened to and acted upon and that we are determined to work with all stakeholders to ensure that what we have built together will not be compromised as we move forward.

There can be no doubt that the Wanderland experience created by our fans and the active support led by the Red and Black Bloc (RBB) has become widely regarded as the best sporting experience, full of the best sporting fans in the country.

Throughout this week we have been involved in multiple meetings with all stakeholders involved in the Wanderers match day operations and as a result of the collaborative and co-operative approach of these stakeholders we firmly believe some very positive outcomes have been achieved which will dramatically improve the match day experience for everyone.

These meetings have included members of NSW Police, Venues NSW (including Pirtek Stadium representatives), Football Federation Australia, Club members and representatives of our active supporter group the RBB.

It is fair to say there has been a unified acceptance that the Wanderland experience has been losing its gloss in recent matches and equally, there is strong commitment from all parties to work together to address these challenges. In saying this, it is important to recognise that everyone has a key role to play to improve the match day experience and to restore it to the incredible heights it has reached in the past.

The concerns of our members and other club stakeholders have been clearly expressed to all, including police and venue, by our Club and by representatives of our members including the active supporter groups. These concerns have been genuinely heard and we believe that there is a very real commitment by all parties to ensure an immediate difference so that our next home match against Brisbane Roar will be the best Wanderland experience this season – perhaps ever.

All fans and members who do the right thing have our 100 per cent support and we will continue to work tirelessly to ensure the Wanderland experience is world class. Following our discussions there is full acceptance that this goal can be far better achieved through the absence of both anti-social behaviour and excessive police presence at our matches.

Wanderland is a family friendly environment that has been lauded by Australian media, opposition teams and fans alike for its energy and intensity. Anything that jeopardises this environment is dealt with as an absolute priority. Following the very open and supportive discussions of this week we are confident that the right steps have been made to ensure that we are now geared for a fantastic finale to the regular season.

Being less than two years old and growing as fast as our club has, we are bound to have some speed bumps along the way, but we can assure you the road ahead remains full of endless possibilities and one we look forward to sharing with you.

In saying this there could not be any more excitement and anticipation around our final A-League match of the regular season. We encourage every one of our 16,904 members to attend what is sure to be a huge moment when Shinji Ono walks out for his last regular season A-League match and be prepared for a 21st minute celebration that will be the envy of the A-League.

See you at Wanderland

Seems like some one bent over and was violated without putting up a fight

GazFish35
28-03-2014, 09:19 PM
To be fair to the club folk, the cops had started spreading by their love well beyond the confines of the northern end at parra.

It's funny that da RBB said da FFA weren't at the meeting, but the club says they were.

Amazing too I suppose that the club have bought in to the RBB spin on this.

Official RBB = six dudes who organise it all and liaise with club
Unofficial RBB = northgate and amok and the band.

The whole "poorly worded email" complaint was absolute bullshit. The RBB love the name. That northgate and amok have created for them and really should whinge when tarred with the same brush.

What is the most ironic is the RBB have been complaining that they can't be held responsible for the end when tickets are ga .... Hence their excuse for the Ulsan flares.... So they basically tell the cops, "it's not us, it's all of the others" so the cops spread their love.... And the RBB complain again!

MFKS
04-05-2014, 08:22 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/04/5eqepumy.jpg

jim wallis
04-05-2014, 09:32 PM
red & black cox. hahahahaha choke on that

Jeterpool
05-05-2014, 10:09 AM
I guess they are still inventing. They invested football, sure, but they are yet to invent how to win a Grand Final.

Bon
05-05-2014, 10:58 AM
This one seems to be doing the rounds right now... hahaha..

hawk
05-05-2014, 04:58 PM
I noticed much whining about freekicks against the wsw on another forum site. I would suggest a reading of the rulebook regarding fair play then sitting down with a ref to witness the many fouls which we correctly given. A few more early yellows would have strifled the poppa hackfest.

belchardo
05-05-2014, 05:19 PM
I noticed much whining about freekicks against the wsw on another forum site. I would suggest a reading of the rulebook regarding fair play then sitting down with a ref to witness the many fouls which we correctly given. A few more early yellows would have strifled the poppa hackfest.

covic having a go at FFA over the failure to use a "neutral" referee.

http://www.smh.com.au/sport/soccer/ante-covic-cries-foul-as-wanderers-keeper-says-decision-cost-his-side-dearly-in-grand-final-20140505-zr4nm.html

quite an amusing read.

MFKS
05-05-2014, 05:37 PM
Could have been worse they could have had that Gillett bloke is what 100 from 100 in Roar games coz his missus works for them

GazFish35
05-05-2014, 06:19 PM
Just read that too.

What a funking sook.
He clearly never sits through the video sessions on a Monday to see what the ten blokes in front of him get away with every week.

hawk
05-05-2014, 09:29 PM
covic having a go at FFA over the failure to use a "neutral" referee.

http://www.smh.com.au/sport/soccer/ante-covic-cries-foul-as-wanderers-keeper-says-decision-cost-his-side-dearly-in-grand-final-20140505-zr4nm.html

quite an amusing read.

:lulz:

Just read that too.

What a funking sook.
He clearly never sits through the video sessions on a Monday to see what the ten blokes in front of him get away with every week.

exactly. mind I wish we did a little of it.

GazFish35
05-05-2014, 09:57 PM
What Covic has failed to recognize is that any australian based referee is paid by the same boss he is, so there's never impartiality when WSW are playing.

boz-monaut
05-05-2014, 10:19 PM
thinking of changing thread title to Squanderers

Jeterpool
05-05-2014, 11:28 PM
thinking of changing thread title to Squanderers

This

MFKS
07-05-2014, 09:56 PM
http://s29.postimg.org/ezakt6kqf/10174874_10152203061878101_2171869284347014995_n.j pg

MFKS
07-05-2014, 09:57 PM
http://i59.tinypic.com/j630jk.jpg

Premy
07-05-2014, 10:25 PM
All but out of the ACL to can't see them turning around a 2-0 deficit.

Grimario
07-05-2014, 10:36 PM
What about a 2-1 deficit?

hawk
08-05-2014, 12:30 AM
how bout 3-1

lquiquer
26-08-2014, 11:16 AM
Welcome to China

Couscous
03-10-2014, 09:57 PM
http://i60.tinypic.com/2q823v4.jpg

Superdylan
03-10-2014, 11:00 PM
http://i60.tinypic.com/2q823v4.jpg

:rof::rof:

MFKS
04-10-2014, 08:06 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmcE1GsV-80

Heroes the lot of them.

Couscous
04-10-2014, 09:16 PM
Pretty amazing that just one person was hospitalised, and with only minor injuries.

Blackmac79
04-10-2014, 09:36 PM
Pretty amazing they all still talk big despite remaining in the pub...

plague
05-10-2014, 01:03 AM
Good for the game IMO.

GazFish35
05-10-2014, 08:34 AM
Pretty amazing that they still winge and bitch about their mates getting banned.

Blackmac79
05-10-2014, 08:53 AM
Pretty amazing that they still winge and bitch about their mates getting banned.

We all winge and bitch about our mates getting banned..... 95% of the time its for good reason.

hawk
05-10-2014, 10:29 AM
ffs Lol @ Danny Dwyer geezer try hards. They should be doing the ladbrokes betting adds.

traffic light
05-10-2014, 10:48 AM
Pretty amazing they all still talk big despite remaining in the pub...

Red & black dogged it. Run & hid then when blues took off & knowing they had 3 times the numbers gave a chase. Heaps of fat c**ts trying to chase

Premy
05-10-2014, 12:36 PM
Any coincidence that this footage comes out on the eve of the A-league and these 2 teams playing each other? Herald Sun and it's soccer bashing at its best.

GazFish35
05-10-2014, 01:13 PM
Any coincidence that this footage comes out on the eve of the A-league and these 2 teams playing each other? Herald Sun and it's soccer bashing at its best.
You're probably right, though it should be much easier to deal with this shit in the media if the ****wits could stop providing the media so much ammunition.

Passion is not a crime! But the ****wits don't seem to realize that there's a fair bit of criminal activity being shown in those videos.

Premy
05-10-2014, 01:27 PM
You're probably right, though it should be much easier to deal with this shit in the media if the ****wits could stop providing the media so much ammunition.

Passion is not a crime! But the ****wits don't seem to realize that there's a fair bit of criminal activity being shown in those videos.

Wholeheartedly agree, tossers like these make it easy work for the journo.

GazFish35
06-10-2014, 11:02 AM
http://youtu.be/n6YB98TLqh8

furns
12-10-2014, 11:51 PM
Wanderers sign Ruka

GazFish35
12-10-2014, 11:58 PM
Did they throw in a free table setting to sweeten the deal?

hawk
14-10-2014, 09:07 PM
Yes. They only went to the counter to pay when no bucket hats were observed.

Bon
16-10-2014, 10:54 AM
Want flares with that?

http://www.wswanderersfc.com.au/article/wanderers-partner-with-mcdonalds-to-launch-the-wanderers-meal/vnq8mv5v9a061onbtakn377zz

Bluebeard
25-10-2014, 03:39 PM
A short piece on the upcoming Asian Cup final from the BBC football focus show –(towards the end)

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/29754517

joel31
25-10-2014, 05:50 PM
Asian Cup isn't til January mate

Bluebeard
25-10-2014, 07:20 PM
Asian Cup isn't til January mate

Thank you for the correction and I did mean to say the ACL and good luck to WSW

Retro Jet
26-10-2014, 12:59 AM
Bugger me.
Wankerers a draw away from being Asian Champions!
Personally I hope they do it. Send a big FU to big spending Asian Clubs.
Def punching above their weight.

GazFish35
26-10-2014, 09:00 AM
Will hopefully bring investment from Asia into the league rather than pilfering if players.

I do find it interesting that so many of the "beautiful football" journos like foster rarely seem to manage a mention if how the wanderers are exceedingly dour to watch.

Blackmac79
26-10-2014, 12:26 PM
Will hopefully bring investment from Asia into the league rather than pilfering if players.

I do find it interesting that so many of the "beautiful football" journos like foster rarely seem to manage a mention if how the wanderers are exceedingly dour to watch.

But their *wank* Fans *wankwank* create such great *wank* atmosphere *Dribblefromthetipofyourcock*

Tow the party line gav! *wank*

hawk
26-10-2014, 01:45 PM
Bugger me.
Wankerers a draw away from being Asian Champions!
Personally I hope they do it. Send a big FU to big spending Asian Clubs.
Def punching above their weight.

Wonderers got schooled and got lucky.

I hope theres a reception at the airport and their hotel to welcome them. The arrogance of that early celebration is enough.

MFKS
03-12-2014, 10:12 PM
How shit a coach is this Popovic bloke??

Can't get his side ahead of a side as shit as us on the ladder :facepalm:

Seriously how inept would one have to be to do that??

Champions of Asia
Your Having a Laugh

plague
04-12-2014, 11:31 PM
NSW Govt just announced Parramatta Stadium is to be reconfigured to a 12,000 capacity all seater stadium.

MFKS
05-12-2014, 07:41 AM
NSW Govt just announced Parramatta Stadium is to be reconfigured to a 12,000 capacity all seater stadium.
???
Sauce
Isn't it bigger than that already???

Premy
05-12-2014, 08:21 AM
Think that might be a typo from Plague as there was plans for it to be upgraded to 32,000

plague
05-12-2014, 08:52 AM
or maybe I was making a snarky comment based on the fact that Wanderers are now going like busteds and no one is showing up.

Or something.

MFKS
05-12-2014, 08:56 AM
or maybe I was making a snarky comment based on the fact that Wanderers are now going like busteds and no one is showing up.

Or something.

I can clearly see the day will come when they have a period of no success for a while and their crowds fritter away to sporadic.

Just look at the NRL teams in the area Parra Panthers West Tigers etc

When they are losing the place is empty. When they win they come out of the woodwork and fill the ground.

Probably the area with the most fair weather support in the country.

Can't wait to here clowns like Speed and Slater fap off over 4 blokes doing the Poznan :lulzturtle:

belchardo
07-12-2014, 01:00 PM
Not sure which metaphor is appropriate: plane on the way down or bus with dodgy wheels...

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-12-07/wanderers-threaten-club-world-cup-boycott/5949490?section=sport

http://www.theroar.com.au/2014/12/07/coach-popovic-banned-two-games/

Glad that al-hilal grub got an 8 match ban.

DinoKresinger
12-02-2015, 08:17 PM

Or something.

Not sure what games you have been watching, we have fluctuated by 2000 around the 14 000 mark so far this season with our worst attendance being at Penrith where they had 1 kilometre long lines just before kick off and started rushing people through without scanning their ticket. we got 12 600 people. The main problem with attndances for us is members not showing up. with 16 500 ticketed members it's nigh on impossible to get tickets for non-members.

To be honest some people only go for the wins, but there's a good core who love the club and will turn up no matter what.

Couscous
06-10-2015, 11:11 PM
I'm deeply worried by this new split in the WSW fan groups.

This club has held the league together for the past few years. We need a strong, united crowd at Parramatta to produce stirring images and video to market the league.

weston
07-10-2015, 12:45 AM
what are the odds on the 2 groups turning on each other and having a mass riot?

Thomas477
07-10-2015, 12:35 PM
Nice to see the wheels fall off the RBB.

Jeterpool
07-10-2015, 12:53 PM
I think Western Sydney are in for a tough year. They've recruited heavily and moved many player on. Popovic has been backed in that regards and will be expected to deliver. The challenges this brings along with the ongoing RBB issues will make for a difficult season, I feel.

BodyNovo
07-10-2015, 12:59 PM
I think Western Sydney are in for a tough year. They've recruited heavily and moved many player on. Popovic has been backed in that regards and will be expected to deliver. The challenges this brings along with the ongoing RBB issues will make for a difficult season, I feel.

we were at debate about this last night and I still think the wanderers are the dark horses for the season.

this comes across much like there first season with the established HAL players they have signed

Vidosic & Nichols are dynamite for them in the midifled imo. people complain about Nichols but he is legitimately one of my fav HAL players.

Neville is a huge pickup as it is a huge loss for us as well.

Jeterpool
07-10-2015, 01:06 PM
we were at debate about this last night and I still think the wanderers are the dark horses for the season.

this comes across much like there first season with the established HAL players they have signed

Vidosic & Nichols are dynamite for them in the midifled imo. people complain about Nichols but he is legitimately one of my fav HAL players.

Neville is a huge pickup as it is a huge loss for us as well.

I don't disagree with you about Nicholls, Neville and Vidosic. They've also retained NTS and Casteleen so they have a pretty strong team.

It is very much like their first season but I guess I am placing more of an emphasis on this time they have expectations (where they had none before) and they have troubles with the crowd (who were all aligned to start with).

This is a make or break year for Popovic.

hawk
07-10-2015, 07:51 PM
I'm deeply worried by this new split in the WSW fan groups.

This club has held the league together for the past few years. We need a strong, united crowd at Parramatta to produce stirring images and video to market the league.

fk those those greasy bastards. The league will survive and prosper without the fully sick cowards

furns
07-10-2015, 08:47 PM
From reading online comments it appears WST are the more moderate supporters while the RBB is being controlled by Norfgate and they are causing all the issues.

GazFish35
07-10-2015, 09:40 PM
WST = normal bloke with brains.
RBB = loose ****ers with ego and no ****ing care or fear.

q-money
07-10-2015, 10:54 PM
rip WST

furns
04-11-2015, 04:23 PM
http://www.news.com.au/sport/football/senator-claims-police-at-wanderers-games-are-anti-wog-and-exacerbate-crowd-problems-with-their-tactics/story-fnk9bwp8-1227593513510

RBB would have a lot less problems if they just controlled their f-wit element, but we have seen in the past some NSW Police tactics have exacerbated the problem. Riot cops and Task Force Raptor in charge of gameday security fmd
Happy to say - our relationship with Newcastle Police is the best its ever been.

q-money
04-11-2015, 05:48 PM
geeeee whiz, how good is that article the police union bloke wrote, wanting to abolish the senate ffs loooool

GazFish35
04-11-2015, 07:27 PM
RBB yet to refer to geneva convention.

hawk
04-11-2015, 07:28 PM
Senator claims police at Wanderers games are ‘anti-wog’ and exacerbate crowd problems with their tactics

yeah right. cant help it if the crims happen to be effnics. fight like ya cops

idontwannaplaywithhowey
05-11-2015, 10:43 AM
geeeee whiz, how good is that article the police union bloke wrote, wanting to abolish the senate ffs loooool

Classic wasn't it, sounded like he'd had a few at the pub before speaking to the press...

Couscous
05-11-2015, 12:06 PM
RBB yet to refer to geneva convention.

Deserved more.

Nou Camp
05-11-2015, 12:57 PM

hawk = local reclaim Australia recruitment officer

Bon
05-11-2015, 01:00 PM
hawk = local reclaim Australia recruitment officer

How did he attain such large amounts of wealth though??

stopper2
05-11-2015, 09:29 PM

You must go through life with blinkers on ya farken grub, that's all I've got to say!

plague
05-11-2015, 09:42 PM
pride of the league

plague
05-11-2015, 09:43 PM
You must go through life with blinkers on ya farken grub, that's all I've got to say!

word is Hawk is so rich he pays someone to wear the blinkers for him.

hawk
05-11-2015, 09:54 PM
You must go through life with blinkers!

get orf ya mums dick, sends you retard. my blinkers go left and right

furns
09-11-2015, 10:26 PM
http://communiquefromsuburbia.com/2015/11/05/wanderers-fans-are-a-threat/

:roflz:
loss of points for still not mentioning the Geneva Convention

q-money
09-11-2015, 10:53 PM
They regrouped in the carpark where further altercations took place

love a carpark these blokes

nor because they are violent

:yap:

plague
09-11-2015, 10:55 PM
for a good bit there i just figured they were taking the piss, looks like nah.

football fans are the ****ing worst.

Jetmaster
10-11-2015, 08:44 AM
SO what was the criteria of the WSW "warning" re losing points - throwing confetti and letting off flares should be a no no right?

Wilso8948
10-11-2015, 09:25 AM
God you lot are a bunch of nannys. Who cares if they wanna throw some streamers and let some flares off. If the ****ers wanna burn themselves then go for it. Youre blind if you think this doesnt add to the atmosphere. If you want everyone to sit there in silence go and watch an NRL game. As long as it stays within their area and not thrown on the field or in other areas of the crowd then I'm happy to let them go.
Letting those loud as **** chargers that went bang last year is a completely different story. And in no way do I condone violence. But I'm sure everyone will shoot me down now.

Jetmaster
10-11-2015, 09:45 AM
Personally no issues with either in proper football atmosphere - but this is Oz, where such things are viewed with disdain.

They were warned about flares and threatened with loss of points, yet no action is ever taken - why?

After the reaction of the media over one drunken Jets fan, imagine if he let off a flare!

Premy
10-11-2015, 01:46 PM
God you lot are a bunch of nannys. Who cares if they wanna throw some streamers and let some flares off. If the ****ers wanna burn themselves then go for it. Youre blind if you think this doesnt add to the atmosphere. If you want everyone to sit there in silence go and watch an NRL game. As long as it stays within their area and not thrown on the field or in other areas of the crowd then I'm happy to let them go.
Letting those loud as **** chargers that went bang last year is a completely different story. And in no way do I condone violence. But I'm sure everyone will shoot me down now.

Actually agree with you somewhat. However it's the Dickhead members of RBB and WST that think they are some kind of Hard core Ultras so they can gain Internet points in the stupidest of my dick is bigger than yours contest. These dickheads think they have a given right to stomp on someone's head when they have there 50 mates with them but they would shit bricks if they actually went 1 on 1 with someone.
Nothing but gutless heroes that don't do anything to improve the image of football to the regular Joe Public.

Wilso8948
10-11-2015, 02:04 PM
Actually agree with you somewhat. However it's the Dickhead members of RBB and WST that think they are some kind of Hard core Ultras so they can gain Internet points in the stupidest of my dick is bigger than yours contest. These dickheads think they have a given right to stomp on someone's head when they have there 50 mates with them but they would shit bricks if they actually went 1 on 1 with someone.
Nothing but gutless heroes that don't do anything to improve the image of football to the regular Joe Public.

As I said. No way condone violence and people like that are weak as piss and need to headbutt a metal pole.. But I just get over the whole flare bashing, chant knocking that I keep hearing. Such as comments that they steal their chants.. So what? There's a reason they stand the test of time. Sounds better 200 chanting then 20 chanting and 180 standing there saying wtf are these guys saying. I see it as a positive for the game and the Jets if all squads active support are strong. Rip off all you want but quit with the whinging. Just comes across as jealousy.

Premy
10-11-2015, 02:06 PM
As I said. No way condone violence and people like that are weak as piss and need to headbutt a metal pole.. But I just get over the whole flare bashing, chant knocking that I keep hearing. Such as comments that they steal their chants.. So what? There's a reason they stand the test of time. Sounds better 200 chanting then 20 chanting and 180 standing there saying wtf are these guys saying. I see it as a positive for the game and the Jets if all squads active support are strong. Rip off all you want but quit with the whinging. Just comes across as jealousy.
I believe we're on the same page.

plague
10-11-2015, 02:42 PM
But I'm sure everyone will shoot me down now.

Nah boss, you're doing a good enough job of that yourself.

Wilso8948
10-11-2015, 03:23 PM
Nah boss, you're doing a good enough job of that yourself.

Forgot youre the only one allowed to have an opinion

plague
10-11-2015, 03:36 PM
Forgot youre the only one allowed to have an opinion

Correct.
That's why every Foz user is just a multi of mine.

Except for Wilso8948, that one was already taken.

Wilso8948
10-11-2015, 07:50 PM
Correct.
That's why every Foz user is just a multi of mine.

Except for Wilso8948, that one was already taken.
Someone on here is using the same name as me? Asshole!

plague
10-11-2015, 09:54 PM
Someone on here is using the same name as me? Asshole!

Nah, he seems like a good bloke.
A bit touchy sometimes, but a good bloke.

hawk
10-11-2015, 10:16 PM

hitting different angles there, the tryhard thug vs the hardcore supporter. So what if you hatem or lovem, fair game

Bon
11-11-2015, 09:28 AM
hitting different angles there, the tryhard thug vs the hardcore supporter. So what if you hatem or lovem, fair game

http://cdn.lolbrary.com/2013/12/6/lolbrary.com_52292_1386364098.jpg

hawk
12-11-2015, 12:29 AM
rof^

joel31
14-01-2016, 12:57 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPVu9JHAV6I

Bon
14-01-2016, 09:15 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPVu9JHAV6I

The comments section is pretty good for a read..

hawk
14-01-2016, 01:18 PM
#allegrocrab is winner

Grimario
15-07-2016, 01:30 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnNaGtqLiYQ

q-money
15-07-2016, 02:10 PM
:rof:

q-money
15-07-2016, 02:12 PM
how's old mate kicking the door off ffs :rof:

belchardo
15-07-2016, 02:47 PM
bloody hell.

furns
15-07-2016, 02:51 PM

belchardo
15-07-2016, 03:07 PM
highlights for me:

- the throat slit
- the frothing beer
- the huddle

plague
15-07-2016, 03:09 PM
Best Slipknot cover band ever.

GazFish35
15-07-2016, 03:30 PM
Stella Artois

Lol.

leftrightout
15-07-2016, 03:31 PM
Oh wow... Did that really just happen? Hahahahahahahahhaha

hawk
16-07-2016, 11:52 AM
Hows the asbestos tasting in that old building. Is that part of their merch?

furns
16-07-2016, 07:31 PM
Seriously thinking of doing a parody of that video in a closed down building somewhere in Newy and setting fire to an '82 Cortina :grin:

Retro Jet
16-07-2016, 09:40 PM
34" -> Anyhow...have a cancer!

Retro Jet
22-07-2016, 09:44 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnNaGtqLiYQ
Removed due to copyright.
Mick Gordon - legend!
WSW - dumb as dogsh!t!!

hawk
22-07-2016, 10:53 PM
boooo. Give us back our reasonably firmcore vid

furns
23-07-2016, 01:04 AM

boz-monaut
14-11-2016, 02:26 PM
this quote from the Guardian today

Ante Covic’s gloves have been filled by Andrew Redmayne, but they would have been just as much use filled with sand and propped up at the foot of one of the goalposts. Redmayne’s continued selection is an indictment on the state of Australian goalkeeping

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/nov/14/can-the-real-wanderers-please-stand-up-western-sydney-facing-identity-crisis

this the harshest comment I've read in football journalism in many a year, yet so totally unbiased and correct

lil_masi
14-11-2016, 04:05 PM
this quote from the Guardian today

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/nov/14/can-the-real-wanderers-please-stand-up-western-sydney-facing-identity-crisis

this the harshest comment I've read in football journalism in many a year, yet so totally unbiased and correct

And Tyson still cant get a game! lol

newcastleman
20-11-2016, 01:18 AM
Where is this video? I wanna see...