PDA

View Full Version : 2019 AFC Asian Cup - UAE

boz-monaut
17-04-2018, 05:33 PM
with the chicks Asian Cup on at the moment I figured it was time to start this thread

the draw will be on Saturday 5 May at 1:30 our time

games to be played between 5 January and 1 February

last time we went into an Asian Cup with Graham Arnold in charge he embarrassed our nation so much he should have been charged with treason and shot in front of his family - I can't imagine things being better this time around given we have a much weaker squad

Jardelsimage
20-04-2018, 08:00 AM
weaker squad, he has simon to call upon........and brosque and carney.........

hawk
24-04-2018, 07:21 PM
Its a sad day when I have to go for Japan so I dont have to put up with those pathetic male/female comparisons.

As for the men theyll be shite cause Arnold oozes aids. Hope they prove me wrong.

MFKS
05-05-2018, 03:38 PM
Syria
Palestine
Jordan

In our group

Cant see us getting out of the group stage

Jetmaster
07-05-2018, 10:27 AM
Won't be easy, Arnold will be gone in a flash.

halo se7en
07-05-2018, 02:21 PM
Won't be easy, Arnold will be gone in a flash.

If he gets knocked out, he can just ask for the competition to be restructured so we get another crack at it.

Arnie's biggest problem is that he doesn't seem to know how to lift teams to get up for one-off sudden death games. He gets a team to a high level over a long period of time and manages to keep them there. When they need to find another gear he's got no idea.

I'd also argue Sydney's success over the last two years was built on recruitment and some impressive/lucky strength & conditioning work that meant their injuries were well and truly limited. He won't have the referees on his side either.

/sydneyrant

plague
11-07-2018, 08:40 PM
Just listen to this bullshit.
Dear God.
How soon can we get rid of this ****wit?

New Socceroos coach Graham Arnold believes the national team's goal-scoring woes can be solved between the ears.

Speaking for the first time since succeeding Bert van Marwijk in the top job, Arnold paid tribute to Australia for giving a "good account" of themselves at the World Cup in Russia, but also said he expected better things to come now that he is in charge.

The Socceroos failed to score from open play in their three matches against France, Denmark and Peru, with their only two goals coming from Mile Jedinak penalties.

"A lot of it these days is about the mind and what the mind tells you, and the mental aspect of the game," Arnold told Macquarie Sports Radio.

"I think that's the big improvement that you've seen in England.

"A lot of the top sides now use sports psychologists for the players. There's a lot of negativity in social media around players and what they read. It can affect people.

"I just think that there's a lot of talk that we don't score goals ... I think we've got the players there, but then it's about the belief and backing yourself and giving yourself the opportunity to make a big impact."

Arnold name-checked Aaron Mooy, Daniel Arzani, Mathew Leckie and Tom Rogic as four players who can help ease the goal-scoring burden of the Socceroos, with the country's all-time leading goal-scorer Tim Cahill expected to retire after his fourth World Cup appearance.

But the former Sydney FC coach will look closer at his striking options for January's Asian Cup in the United Arab Emirates.

Andrew Nabbout (shoulder) may not be fit for the tournament, where Australia will defend the title they won on home soil in 2015, while Tomi Juric was largely ineffective in Russia.

Arnold said the Socceroos would play a "possession-based game" under him, saying the team did too much needless running at the World Cup.

"The first game against France, we had seven or eight players running over 13 kilometres in the game compared to some of the French, who only ran eight or nine," he said.

"Maintaining possession and making the opposition work -- obviously the ball never gets tired -- is something that is shown especially with the bigger teams, the higher teams, it's a great tactic for them."

Arnold is expected to confirm the makeup of his Socceroos coaching panel and backroom staff this week.

MFKS
11-07-2018, 10:47 PM
FFA have led us into a terrible apot with their running of the game in this country

The next 4 years are going to be tough as we pay for our failures as Asia has improved in the meantime

Tough the cunce are providing the lulz by employing this fool

Whoever was taking over the Socceroos was gonna have a tough gig

But they have given it to this arrogant sook

Give it 6 monthgs and I reckon we will all be cheerinbg on losses just to hasten up his departure

Bremsstrahlung
03-10-2018, 06:26 AM
Jedinak announced international retirement.

plague
13-12-2018, 07:08 PM
Mooy out of the Asian Cup.
The good Member celebrates.........right up until he realises Terry Antonis will prob be his replacement.

Maintain the rage son.

MFKS
14-12-2018, 12:16 AM
Mooy out of the Asian Cup.
The good Member celebrates.........right up until he realises Terry Antonis will prob be his replacement.

Maintain the rage son.

Great thing for us

We might get someone who can actually

Deliver a set piece
Track Back

Only down side is Gypo Arnie will make sure it is another ****ing Gypo

Bremsstrahlung
14-12-2018, 05:11 AM
Cahill to come out of retirement to play a farewell Asian cup.

boz-monaut
14-12-2018, 10:22 AM
this will be worse than the last time Arnold took us to an Asian Cup

hopefully they sack him after this upcoming fiasco and international embarrassment

Jardelsimage
20-12-2018, 11:56 AM
Juric out of squad, Kruse still in FFS.

Jardelsimage
20-12-2018, 11:57 AM
Socceroos Asian Cup squad: Mustafa AMINI, Aziz BEHICH, Martin BOYLE , Milos DEGENEK, Alex GERSBACH, Rhyan GRANT, Chris IKONOMIDIS, Jackson IRVINE, Matthew JURMAN, Robbie KRUSE, Mitchell LANGERAK, Mathew LECKIE, Massimo LUONGO, Awer MABIL, Jamie MACLAREN, Mark MILLIGAN, Aaron MOOY, Andrew NABBOUT, Josh RISDON, Tom ROGIC, Mathew RYAN, Trent SAINSBURY, Daniel VUKOVIC

20-12-2018, 01:45 PM
Or Troisi thank christ

The Dunster
20-12-2018, 02:54 PM
Is Matt Simon injured ?

StannyCFCJET
20-12-2018, 04:03 PM
Is Matt Simon injured ?

On standby for mooy

plague
20-12-2018, 06:09 PM
After being overlooked again, Troisi let his displeasure known.

"In my opinion I believe I should be there," he said.

"Not just myself. There's a couple of boys in this team. It doesn't look like the squad is picked on merit and picked on performance.

"Everyone has their agendas and their favourites and their ideas.

"I think I've done quite a bit for Australian football and I've got some close friends still involved so I wish them all the best.

"That's football. We move on."

Adding to Troisi's disappointment is that he wasn't informed personally by Arnold, who called around 30 players on Wednesday.

"Since the World Cup I haven't been contacted ... it's disappointing on how things have been handled," he said.

"A phone call would have been nice."

How little respect must you have as a coach of a national team that blokes like James ****ing Troisi can come out swinging at you like this and be 100% correct.
Im not going to cheer 'against' Australia, but geez its gonna be lit once they get knocked out.
Am really looking forward to it.

Also, Rhyan Grant made the team bahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha.

plague
20-12-2018, 06:15 PM
Socceroos Asian Cup squad: Mustafa AMINI (Gypo scum trash), Aziz BEHICH, Martin BOYLE (FIFO visa) , Milos DEGENEK, Alex GERSBACH (trash), Rhyan GRANT (NPL level trash), Chris IKONOMIDIS, Jackson IRVINE (nice hair trash), Matthew JURMAN (NPL reject level trash), Robbie KRUSE (All time Aussie XI trash all star), Mitchell LANGERAK (tall trash), Mathew LECKIE (cant even get to peak Leckie level trashness anymore), Massimo LUONGO, Awer MABIL (Gypo Arnie def got him confused with Deng), Jamie MACLAREN, Mark MILLIGAN (wanker trash), Aaron MOOY (injured trash), Andrew NABBOUT (NEWY BOY LEGEND), Josh RISDON (houso trash), Tom ROGIC (gypo made of chalk trash), Mathew RYAN (Gypo scum trash), Trent SAINSBURY (son in law trash), Daniel VUKOVIC (gypo ref touching trash)

I mean, if i had a daughter and some bloke was nailing her, as a Dad you just gotta continually put your hands on the bloke, not shower him with accolades and national team caps.
Gypo Arnie is the weakest form of trash coach we've had since the last time the Gypo trash coach was in charge.

Couscous
20-12-2018, 06:18 PM
It's important in life to have firm self-belief.

boz-monaut
20-12-2018, 08:03 PM
It's important in life to have firm self-belief.

works really well until reality smacks you in the face

same with nepotism

Arnie, the double effay, a large section of the football media in this country - they'll all be agreeing how good this squad is, right up until the time we get knocked out in the second round

Jetmaster
22-12-2018, 08:30 AM
Can see this happening again...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DekpfPxNOZQ

plague
22-12-2018, 09:49 PM
just a friendly reminder that Riley Mcgree cant crack this squad.

MFKS
22-12-2018, 09:54 PM
just a friendly reminder that Riley Mcgree cant crack this squad.

You have to be either a Gypo or a retard to get in it

Who would want to be selected for this shite show under Gypo Arnie anyway??

**** still owes the nation an apology for his effort in 2007

Jeterpool
23-12-2018, 08:25 AM
Still thought Cahill was a chance of getting a farewell Asian tournament

Bremsstrahlung
23-12-2018, 07:18 PM
Lol.
Kosmina giving it to Troisi for saying “he’s done a lot for Australian football”.

Retro Jet
31-12-2018, 09:36 AM
Whipping boys Oman. Making us and Arnold look good before reality bites.
N1 Pim. Still raking in the petro dollars where he can. :rof:

Oh yeah...Chris Sutton can eat a d!ck. Bet Arnold left Tommy of the list just to p!ss him orf. If that's the case, Arnold has got 1 thing right.
Might have to start up a Twatter acct when ShotLand enter..then rapidly exit their next tournament.
Arrogant fk...

evolution
31-12-2018, 10:56 AM
Might have to start up a Twatter acct when ShotLand enter..then rapidly exit their next tournament.

Wouldn't get too worried about needing to do that anytime soon, last time Scotland made a major tournament we were all using Ask Jeeves on 56k dial-up.

plague
31-12-2018, 08:02 PM
Amini, Sainsbury, Kruse and Grant were frighteningly shocking against at best an all age level team last night.

no doubt the gypo coach persists with them in the big matches.

every other team by 6.

someone made the comment last night that Nabbout may get the start over Leckie.
'may'? geez, if Nabbout is gonna have to sit behind Leckie and Kruse then fold the ****ing country.

MFKS
31-12-2018, 08:16 PM
Amini, Sainsbury, Kruse and Grant were frighteningly shocking against at best an all age level team last night.

no doubt the gypo coach persists with them in the big matches.

every other team by 6.

someone made the comment last night that Nabbout may get the start over Leckie.
'may'? geez, if Nabbout is gonna have to sit behind Leckie and Kruse then fold the ****ing country.

The Manager is a Gypo

Anything is possible

Dont forget Gypo Arnold has still failed to pick Arzani once for the NT under his rule

Bloke obviously hates him and his fanboys

Retro Jet
05-01-2019, 12:36 AM
Whipping boys Oman. Making us and Arnold look good before reality bites.
N1 Pim. Still raking in the petro dollars where he can. :rof:

Oh yeah...Chris Sutton can eat a d!ck. Bet Arnold left Tommy of the list just to p!ss him orf. If that's the case, Arnold has got 1 thing right.
Arrogant fk...

Wouldn't get too worried about needing to do that anytime soon, last time Scotland made a major tournament we were all using Ask Jeeves on 56k dial-up.
:rof:

David Squires tearing Chris Sutton a new one with with his latest. It's over in Off The Ball of course, but I'll just leave this here.
https://www.theguardian.com/sport/ng-interactive/2019/jan/04/david-squires-on-chris-suttons-guide-to-the-2019-asian-cup

Grimario posted it first.

furns
06-01-2019, 05:24 PM
Socceroos vs Jordan tonight 10pm
Foxsports/Kayo

MFKS
06-01-2019, 08:44 PM
Socceroos vs Jordan tonight 10pm
Foxsports/Kayo

Arnold Out

**** is playing

Maclaren and Kruse and Mabil tonight

Absolute farce if these are picked over Nabbout

plague
06-01-2019, 09:40 PM
Arnold Out

**** is playing

Maclaren and Kruse and Mabil tonight

Absolute farce if these are picked over Nabbout

yeah i just read a team with a bunch of gypos in it.
this is surely a joke dropping Nabbout?

Retro Jet
06-01-2019, 10:30 PM
Allah be praised. Loves Jordan, eh!

Couscous
06-01-2019, 10:30 PM
Bring Naboutt on, you immensely unattractive Sydney whinger.

Retro Jet
06-01-2019, 10:42 PM
Bring Naboutt on, you immensely unattractive Sydney whinger.

Couscous, under the circumstances, we grant you permission to cut loose on the balding, useless, gypo lovin' pr!ck.

MFKS
06-01-2019, 10:52 PM
Fook me. VAR inconsistent the world over.
The precedent was set yesterday.

No VAR in group stages

**** knows why

More of a reflection of a bad ref call

On another note I woulkd like to be critical of Kruse and MacLaren but I not sure if they are even playing

As for Mabil.... How is Andrew Hoole not getting a run over this bloke

Hooles touch is marginally better

boz-monaut
06-01-2019, 11:02 PM
this will be reported as a 'shock' loss, with Arnie's mates in the FFA and media throwing every excuse in the book out there

the bloke is a massive arse and the only reason he has had any success at club level in this country is because it was gifted to him

this reality catching up with the ****

MFKS
06-01-2019, 11:08 PM
this will be reported as a 'shock' loss, with Arnie's mates in the FFA and media throwing every excuse in the book out there

the bloke is a massive arse and the only reason he has had any success at club level in this country is because it was gifted to him

this reality catching up with the ****
But is this about him ??

The bloke is no doubt a cock head of biblical proportions

But Look at the cattle we as a nation are giving him

Absolute Shite players

No one could polish this turd

Retro Jet
06-01-2019, 11:10 PM
If Arnie's plan C is Giannou, looks like his plan B is The Mullet.
We're f***ed...

boz-monaut
06-01-2019, 11:14 PM
Kruse substitution only 54 minutes too late

Imyourhero
06-01-2019, 11:25 PM
Watching this team is too much like watching the Jets play

plague
06-01-2019, 11:30 PM
But is this about him ??

The bloke is no doubt a cock head of biblical proportions

But Look at the cattle we as a nation are giving him

Absolute Shite players

No one could polish this turd

oh im sorry, was there a law passed that means he 'has' to keep picking Robbie Kruse?
Bloke is in charge of the 'cattle'.

plague
06-01-2019, 11:33 PM

yep. all his boys in the media have gone to great pains to talk about the injuries.
he'll get a pass right up until he starts throwing players under the bus again.

MFKS
06-01-2019, 11:39 PM
oh im sorry, was there a law passed that means he 'has' to keep picking Robbie Kruse?
Bloke is in charge of the 'cattle'.

When it comes to right backs and we are choosing between Risdon and Rhyan Grant and no one else is putting their hand up for that gig then the problem.is the cattle

plague
06-01-2019, 11:39 PM
also, before anyone wants to blame 'the cattle'.
go back and check who we won the damn thing with in 2015.
there is no difference in talent level.

none.

plague
06-01-2019, 11:42 PM
When it comes to right backs and we are choosing between Risdon and Rhyan Grant and no one else is putting their hand up for that gig then the problem.is the cattle

oh dont you long for the glory days when we won with Jason Davidson and Ivan Franjic.

plague
06-01-2019, 11:46 PM
also, this ref has been good.

boz-monaut
06-01-2019, 11:56 PM
'shock'

plague
07-01-2019, 12:01 AM
'shock'

'injury ravaged'

MFKS
07-01-2019, 12:09 AM
also, before anyone wants to blame 'the cattle'.
go back and check who we won the damn thing with in 2015.
there is no difference in talent level.

none.

Bresciano
Cahill
Jedinak

Yeah if you think this compares favourably to the likes of Mabil MacLaren Josh Risdon then you on the white powder

boz-monaut
07-01-2019, 07:03 AM
poor nights sleep due to being angry with this flaming pile of garbage Graham Arnold and his supporting cast of useless bastard have given us

why do we do this to ourselves? I'm seriously considering not watching this shit anymore, I get no pleasure from watching the national team - quite the opposite in fact

Retro Jet
07-01-2019, 07:13 AM
poor nights sleep due to being angry with this flaming pile of garbage Graham Arnold and his supporting cast of useless bastard have given us

why do we do this to ourselves? I'm seriously considering not watching this shit anymore, I get no pleasure from watching the national team - quite the opposite in fact

Syria 0 v Palestine 0
Bottom of the group.
Is that enuf for you to pull the pin?

Jetmaster
07-01-2019, 07:26 AM
Australian football is now paying the price for its inability to bring through quality goalscorers. Even after asking the question "what do we do after Timmy" has been asked over the last five years.

Look at the A-League over the last week - Wanderers, Jets, Adelaide couldn't hit a barn door. The clinical finishing is mainly by the imports and the one striker on that level is Taggart and he is injury prone.

The strikers we use like Leckie and Kruse (did he do anything last night?) are made to look good in Europe by the quality around them. Or we try to find another Timmy - Nabbout looks the chosen one but I don't think he is a central poacher.

plague
07-01-2019, 09:01 AM
Bresciano
Cahill
Jedinak

Yeah if you think this compares favourably to the likes of Mabil MacLaren Josh Risdon then you on the white powder

hahahahaha, yeah an over the hill Bresh (34) and Cahill (35) won that comp for us.

you conveniently left out your favs McKay, Juric, Troisi, Burns, Herd, Wilkinson etc.

Top to bottom there was no differnece.
Last night Luongo played better than Jedinak ever did in a major tournament.

so youre saying Petratos and Goodwin would have been worse than Kruse?

ok then, good luck dying on that hill boss.

plague
11-01-2019, 07:41 AM
The filthy gypo coach has not stopped crapping on about how much possession they had the other night.

Just checking how many points you get for possession.............

MFKS
11-01-2019, 10:59 AM

You say all this after watching 10 years of shite from the Jets which you have sat through and endured though

MFKS
11-01-2019, 11:00 AM
The filthy gypo coach has not stopped crapping on about how much possession they had the other night.

Just checking how many points you get for possession.............

Not his fault that Arzani wasnt available to boost the evades category in our favour

He can pick Rhyan Grant and some other Gypos tonight and win the duel category too

MFKS
11-01-2019, 09:23 PM
Praise the lord

Robbie Kruse has FINALLY been dropped

About ****ing time

plague
11-01-2019, 09:46 PM
Praise the lord

Robbie Kruse has FINALLY been dropped

About ****ing time
Replaced by Paulo Retre?

plague
11-01-2019, 10:07 PM
My ****ing god McLaren.
Just get on the bus and sort your own flight home. Put Langerak up front dear god.

Bremsstrahlung
11-01-2019, 10:16 PM
Terrible miss by maclaren...
ikonimidis looks the player everybody seems to think Kruse was/is. He actually look threatening on the left for a change.

Bremsstrahlung
11-01-2019, 10:18 PM
I’ll take credit for that....

boz-monaut
11-01-2019, 10:21 PM
anyone else feel like they all got a bit worked up in the celebration of that goal?

Bremsstrahlung
11-01-2019, 10:22 PM
I feel relieved.
It feels like it’s been a while since we have won a meaningful game.

Great ball and finish there

plague
11-01-2019, 10:31 PM
ikonimidis looks the player everybody seems to think Kruse was/is.

Great point.

plague
11-01-2019, 10:40 PM
oh man oh man oh man, its already started.
Gypo Arnold is being hailed a genius by his media mates for making changes to the squad that HE PICKED IN THE FIRST PLACE.
you cant make this shit up.

StannyCFCJET
11-01-2019, 10:44 PM
Gypo Arnold is being hailed a genius by his media mates for making changes to the squad that HE PICKED IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Has to get some credit for dropping players that didnt perform. Ange and BVM never did and dont believe they ever would do this

MFKS
11-01-2019, 10:46 PM

Cant wait for the Gypo Arnie wankfest at HT from his groupies at Foxtel

The opposition are crap

That we only.2nil up is actually an indictment on the Gypo and his shit **** teams failings

MFKS
11-01-2019, 10:53 PM
Bozza - Superb

It aint ****ing Real Madrid we playing this side would be battling it out with the Gypos for the spoon

Slater - Moved the ball quicker

FFS Sainsbury Degenek and Milligan have had 90% of the ****ing ball

plague
11-01-2019, 10:54 PM
Has to get some credit for dropping players that didnt perform. Ange and BVM never did and dont believe they ever would do this

he picked Kruse for this tournament based on what again?

plague
11-01-2019, 10:56 PM
is Rogic playing well?

cause i think Ikonomidis is playing well, and i think Goodwin would have helped this team.

but yeah, apparently Rogic...or something.

MFKS
11-01-2019, 11:34 PM
This Gypo in charge shpuld be sacked after this game

****ing disgraceful performance struggling against a side who would be battling out with the Gypos for the wooden spoon if they were in the HAL

Bremsstrahlung
12-01-2019, 06:21 AM
Only watched the first half, cause I was half expecting Kruse etc to all come on and claim victory at the end and maybe a few goals. (Hahahaha, a few goals...)

Thoughts:
-ikonimidis looked like most other national teams with a LM with some pace and trickery. His assist for Mabil was great. He offers more from that 45 minutes than I’ve seen from Kruse for as long as I can remember.
- Maclaren needs to be more ruthless. His airswing essentially was a summary of his performances in the national team to date.
- Irvine. He is consistent. You know what you’re gonna get with him.
- Thought Milligan did well. Not quite the blazing performance the commentators made out, but he passed well. Trying to be the Jordan Henderson type of Liverpool, demanding the ball of the CB that is 2 metres away before fizzing a pass back to him.

All in all. Nothing to write home about, but still, it’s great to get a win in a tournament that carries some weight. I hope it serves as a reminder and motivation moving towards 2022 that if we don’t continue to improve and adapt, we will be left behind. We are a target, teams want to take points off us. Team will work harder than normal to try and beat us, and if we don’t match that intensity, we won’t win anything.

Retro Jet
14-01-2019, 08:17 AM
Thought I'd check Wiki for what follows if we make it out of the group. Runner up B vs Runner up F
Better hope Nippon are on song v Uzbekistan and top the group.
Uzbekistan currently 1st. Lol if the try to park the bus n finish 1st to dodge Oz. They're better off tanking it, finish 2nd n playing us instead of topping it and potentially playing the head choppers.

StannyCFCJET
15-01-2019, 11:01 PM
Nabbout re injured groin

plague
16-01-2019, 12:37 AM
whilst the usual suspects are more than happy to point to Gypo Arnies 'horrid' luck re: injuries, is anyone pointing to the already thin squad he had because he picked an injured Leckie, and Rogic who by now is just a piece of chalk wrapped in skin. Add to that picking horribly out of form players like Kruse, and blokes like Amini who im not even sure plays professional football anymore, and you'll have to excuse me for having no sympathy for the situation he put the team in.

tl;dr..........gypo out.

plague
16-01-2019, 12:48 AM
Rogic getting pushed around like a schoolboy.

Bremsstrahlung
16-01-2019, 05:17 AM
I know they ain’t exactly scoring against super opposition but Mabil finding the back of the net is a refreshing change. Same for ikonimidis.

Im gonna leave this here because I didn’t realise it was THIS farcical.
Robbie Kruse - 72 caps - 5 goals
Awir Mabil - 8 cape - 5 goals

pv4
16-01-2019, 09:09 AM
I know they ain’t exactly scoring against super opposition but Mabil finding the back of the net is a refreshing change. Same for ikonimidis.

Im gonna leave this here because I didn’t realise it was THIS farcical.
Robbie Kruse - 72 caps - 5 goals
Awir Mabil - 8 cape - 5 goals

Agreed with the opposition, let's see how Mabil goes when he's playing teams ranked higher than 50th.

plague
16-01-2019, 10:16 AM
Mabils touch has been horrific.
It was a good finish, no doubt about it, and he at least is hell bent on getting a shot away.
The lack of composure against the relatively mild press from the Syrians does not bode well for the future rounds where we'll play someone good.
Irvine and Luongo were a terrible combo at the back. Irvine refused to even face forward, let alone pass it that way.

One other thing that was downright laughable, the time wasting at the end of the game. Some call it 'professional', but it was embarrassing, a country who considers themselves a threat to win the comp, acting like cowards because they were scared of Sryia.......let me repeat that, SYRIA!!!!
I hope none of our media mates of 'proper football fans' on here have a problem when we are down by a goal in the later stages and some bloke calls for the stretcher for the 8th time.

horrid performance. we'll get bounced sooner rather than later, and will thoroughly deserve it.

Bon
16-01-2019, 10:19 AM
It would appear there isn't a Mooy thread, but am surprised noone has posted this so far:

https://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/beckham-zidane-and-mooy-mia-khalifa-surprises-with-her-favourite-footballers

It makes absolutely no sense... BUT here is hoping someone wants to do some "research" and post some pics.. :brrr:

MFKS
16-01-2019, 10:25 AM
It would appear there isn't a Mooy thread, but am surprised noone has posted this so far:

https://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/beckham-zidane-and-mooy-mia-khalifa-surprises-with-her-favourite-footballers

It makes absolutely no sense... BUT here is hoping someone wants to do some "research" and post some pics.. :brrr:

What of her porn career??

NSFW and you can operate google to find what you are after in your own time

Bon
16-01-2019, 10:27 AM
What of her porn career??

NSFW and you can operate google to find what you are after in your own time

Oh Membah... :facepalm:

MFKS
16-01-2019, 10:57 AM
Oh Membah... :facepalm:

Sorry

You do know that this so called celebrity used to be a porn star

Just assumed that was why you wanted pics

MFKS
16-01-2019, 11:01 AM
Mabils touch has been horrific.
It was a good finish, no doubt about it, and he at least is hell bent on getting a shot away.
The lack of composure against the relatively mild press from the Syrians does not bode well for the future rounds where we'll play someone good.
Irvine and Luongo were a terrible combo at the back. Irvine refused to even face forward, let alone pass it that way.

One other thing that was downright laughable, the time wasting at the end of the game. Some call it 'professional', but it was embarrassing, a country who considers themselves a threat to win the comp, acting like cowards because they were scared of Sryia.......let me repeat that, SYRIA!!!!
I hope none of our media mates of 'proper football fans' on here have a problem when we are down by a goal in the later stages and some bloke calls for the stretcher for the 8th time.

horrid performance. we'll get bounced sooner rather than later, and will thoroughly deserve it.

You are wrong aboyt the time wasting

Hey I got no drama with it

The hypocrisy of fans in Australia to it though is a joke

They will quite happily bemoan all and sundry of any foreign player going down in a Socceroos game regardless of whether the pkayer has a genuine injury or not and the bloke will then be abused like he was a Catholic Priest

Yet they will never critique our own gamesmanship

The holier than thou attitude is the bit that grates

pv4
16-01-2019, 12:12 PM
Sorry

https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/012/132/thatsthejoke.jpg

Captain Obvious
16-01-2019, 12:37 PM
Sorry

Hello Member its very nice to hear from you. Its very hot outside today.

goaliepersempre
16-01-2019, 05:48 PM
Agreed with the opposition, let's see how Mabil goes when he's playing teams ranked higher than 50th.

But how many of Kruses games have been against crap opposition.....

Its more how crap is Kruse then how good can mabil be...

Bremsstrahlung
16-01-2019, 06:41 PM

Kruse goals: uzbekistan, Wales, Jordan, Oman and Syria

plague
16-01-2019, 07:32 PM
yeah i dont think anyone saying 'you are better than Kruse' is any real sort of compliment.

MFKS
21-01-2019, 01:54 AM
The lack of Asians in the HAL is a joke

Cant tell me that some of these blokes running around here in this tourny aint better options in the HAL than your Jairs Wayne Browns

MFKS
21-01-2019, 02:00 AM
No excuses v Uzbekistan

Last time we played them we put 6 past them and Robbie Kruse got a goal and an assist FFS

Arnie has to be fired if we cant get past them

plague
21-01-2019, 04:16 PM
The lack of Asians in the HAL is a joke

Cant tell me that some of these blokes running around here in this tourny aint better options in the HAL than your Jairs Wayne Browns

this entirely.
FFA needs to introduce extra visa spots for AFC players.
Would rather have half those kids from Vietnam than the usual standard of Jacksons/Hooles and Galloways getting continually recycled in our comp.
It might also give our youth programs a kick up the ass to see the standard that they need to reach. Im convinced Vietnam and Thailand would have beaten Australia last night.
Surely their players arent on that good money over there are they?

MFKS
21-01-2019, 08:05 PM
this entirely.
FFA needs to introduce extra visa spots for AFC players.
Would rather have half those kids from Vietnam than the usual standard of Jacksons/Hooles and Galloways getting continually recycled in our comp.
It might also give our youth programs a kick up the ass to see the standard that they need to reach. Im convinced Vietnam and Thailand would have beaten Australia last night.
Surely their players arent on that good money over there are they?

They on **** all in the Thai league compared to the HAL minimum wage

Whether they would want to come here is another matter but it aint money preventing us bringing them in like other Asian nations

Thais dogged it last night not on ability but belief

At 1-0 up all they had to.do was keep attacking but they chose to park the bus and defend

They are a lot better attacking

plague
21-01-2019, 10:20 PM
the utter level of disdain on these Pommy commentators voices is priceless.
they have no time for this crap football.
its a lovely side dish to this match.

plague
21-01-2019, 10:55 PM
this Japan team is awful.
seriously awful.

isnt the coach that kid that played for Edgys Uncle?

MFKS
22-01-2019, 01:04 AM
this Japan team is awful.
seriously awful.

isnt the coach that kid that played for Edgys Uncle?

What blows my mind is that they set up to park the bus in Asia

They do realise that technically they are arguably the most superior side in the Confederation??

plague
22-01-2019, 01:08 AM
What blows my mind is that they set up to park the bus in Asia

They do realise that technically they are arguably the most superior side in the Confederation??

yep.
crazy to watch.

MFKS
22-01-2019, 01:12 AM
yep.
crazy to watch.

They done it in WCQ against us and it surprised me then but it isnt that dumb of an idea with the way we play

Give us the ball and frustrate us due to our KNVB methods we take to the grave
Just need to wait as you will get chances against us on the counter

It exactly what they did in Japan against us where we had something like 60% posession and lost 2-0

MFKS
22-01-2019, 01:13 AM
These players for the Socceroos are shit

I can see why blokes like Kruse and Leckie have kept getting picked for years

MFKS
22-01-2019, 02:12 AM
So when is Gallop handing out a survey on this Fraud of a manager

No Plan B

No VAR or FFA refs helping him and he is a shit manager

MFKS
22-01-2019, 03:08 AM
Uzbeks out on their feet

Gypo Arnie only needs to put Nabbout on and he wins us the game

MFKS
22-01-2019, 03:30 AM
I getting Deja Vu

Can remember Gypo Arnie trying to encourage Ryan before a pen shootout before

He lost that one too

Retro Jet
22-01-2019, 03:38 AM
Kruse: Mabil will catch up...

plague
22-01-2019, 03:44 AM
Utter garbage.
Butt woo yeah we won so we are gud probably.

Couscous
22-01-2019, 06:46 AM
We beat the mighty Uzbeks. Maybe this dreamy man Arnie can take us all the way.

Retro Jet
22-01-2019, 12:04 PM
Host nation crowd to contend with this game.
12th, 13th n 14th players.

Ozzie, ozzie ozzie... :blink:

plague
25-01-2019, 01:18 AM
excellent to see the Asian Cup infected with VAR/Beath herpes.
gonna be the gift that keeps on giving.

The best part was Speed and Harper not even being able to work out exactly where the penalty occured. So good to see such a clear and obvious error was fixed up by the booth.

AFC gonna rue the day they let Australia, and Australians into their big dance.

burn it all.

Retro Jet
26-01-2019, 03:25 AM
Anyone got a reliable stream for this?
Fromhot n Sportlemon all over the place...

Edit: stumbled on this on UTopb of all places
Not English commentary tho
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cev4CGGDACU

Retro Jet
26-01-2019, 04:27 AM
Oh Milos...
Time to unleash the cracken Arnie.
Where's Nabbout?

plague
26-01-2019, 04:31 AM
cant say australia didnt deserve this. theyve been awful

plague
26-01-2019, 04:57 AM

bump.
soothsayer.
etc etc etc.

Retro Jet
26-01-2019, 05:04 AM
Can hardy wait for the Gypo's excuses...

Bremsstrahlung
26-01-2019, 07:19 AM
As much as I’d love to see Arnold and the National set up fail so we can hopefully fix it, it makes me so angry watching the players collapse to the ground every second.
If Nabbout goes to ground clutching his head after old mate lashes out with an elbow after his first run, that’s maybe reviewed for a red.
Can’t wait til we start playing their diving and time wasting game, just requires us to be winning.

plague
26-01-2019, 09:18 AM
and Arnold is gonna get a pass, but the fact remains, of the 5 games we played against 'inferior' opposition, we failed to score in 3 of them.
The coach picked players who werent either fit enough, good enough or capable of playing against teams that packed defences (which is kind of what everyone did against us).
Crap on about Mabil/Kruse/Leckie all you want but they cant create for shit.
They (and many others) looked completely lost out there against a bunch of dudes who wanted nothing else than to tackle.
Coach should have picked players who could create in those situations.

Also, of these so called top line players, how many were 'good' this tournament?

I thought Ikonomidis was.
Keeper was good.
Grant was pretty good.

Other than that, i dont thinkanyone excelled. Yet here we are, set in our ways that these blokes 'have' to be there.

Gypo coach has proved time and again he can only play one way, and used a salary cap league to make his team work.
the day he needed to adapt, he failed.

Jetmaster
26-01-2019, 09:56 AM
Need goals to win games. Pick blokes like Cruse with 1 goal in his last 40 games.....says alot.

We pick guys just cos they play overseas sometimes.

plague
26-01-2019, 10:16 AM
Troisi came out of this whole shitshow looking real good.

MFKS
26-01-2019, 11:16 AM
Troisi came out of this whole shitshow looking real good.

Anyone not involved in it came out looking good

Trash Boy Arzani didnt want to be the great white dope of Arnies shit show so he feigned injury early on

Gallop ought to be getting a survey done ASAP so he can fire the useless Gypo

plague
26-01-2019, 11:56 AM
Trash Boy Arzani didnt want to be the great white dope of Arnies shit show so he feigned injury early on

Funny you should mention it, but his name was mentioned by EVERYONE as to why we stunk.

It's as if they genuinely thought he'd have made a difference.

Because we were so light on for wingers with no touch an awful technique.

Bremsstrahlung
26-01-2019, 12:24 PM
Thoughts with Mabil, whose younger sister passed away in a Adelaide car accident at 12:30am this morning.

plague
26-01-2019, 12:27 PM
Whoa, that's brutal.

plague
26-01-2019, 06:41 PM
The stupid shit eating grin on that ****ing gypo coaches face in his post match interview is why he is so despised.

Reackons hes done a good job, we dominated every game and it's only his 9th match in charge so the future looks bright.

So he refused to blame the players yet let everyone know that it sure as shit wasnt anything to do with him.

**** the bloke off now.

plague
28-01-2019, 12:27 PM
hahaaha Gypo Arnie already linked to the Hibs job.

Of course he is, because hes such an awesome coach. This is in no way an attempt to deflect from his absolute failure at the Asian Cup.
Nope.
None whatsoever.

Retro Jet
30-01-2019, 04:22 PM
hahaaha Gypo Arnie already linked to the Hibs job.

Of course he is, because hes such an awesome coach. This is in no way an attempt to deflect from his absolute failure at the Asian Cup.
Nope.
None whatsoever.

This is so he can be closer to Chris Sutton :rof:

Jetmaster
31-01-2019, 03:30 PM
Applause for the Ogmonster on the Fox pod after hearing that missing Arzani cost us.

Basically he said how can we rely on an unproven kid with a dozen games under his belt who might not be quite as good as we think.

boz-monaut
31-01-2019, 09:25 PM
he'll get the sack for saying that

Arzani is already better than Messi in Foxland

The Dunster
31-01-2019, 09:52 PM
Daniel Arzani: 24 Games 2 Goals
Joey Champness 17 Games 5 Goals

StannyCFCJET
01-02-2019, 08:44 AM

I said this alot last season

plague
01-02-2019, 08:49 AM

Notice you left off the evades stat.
#fakenews

Jetmaster
01-02-2019, 12:59 PM
Oggy also said sucks to Melbourne City for signing up Jamie McClaren and "rewarding" him with big coin when he is a no better player than the one that left Brisbane in the first place. Says that happens too much with Oz players.

You could almost hear Garby choke in the background.

Loved some of these truth bombs.

Jeterpool
01-02-2019, 01:17 PM
Oggy also said sucks to Melbourne City for signing up Jamie McClaren and "rewarding" him with big coin when he is a no better player than the one that left Brisbane in the first place. Says that happens too much with Oz players.

You could almost hear Garby choke in the background.

Loved some of these truth bombs.

I'm listening to that pod now

Jetmaster
02-02-2019, 09:35 AM
Qatari Cash win.

VAR does its bit.

Fux guys still don't know the handball rule....so to bed.

Retro Jet
02-02-2019, 06:53 PM
Qatari Cash win.

VAR does its bit.

Fux guys still don't know the handball rule....so to bed.

I'll be rubbing my hands with glee when that maroon shite is the first host nation in WC history to lose its opening game.

plague
02-02-2019, 07:04 PM
I'll be rubbing my hands with glee when that maroon shite is the first host nation in WC history to lose its opening game.

not when they get drawn with Indonesia or some other puss nation like Australia.

Retro Jet
02-02-2019, 10:14 PM
not when they get drawn with Indonesia or some other puss nation like Australia.

Then we'll know it's 100% rigged.