PDA

View Full Version : Tickets for Syd FC v Jets Oct 13th

lil_masi
06-09-2012, 12:52 PM
Doesn't looks like tickets are available for this game yet. Gonna be sydney's first home and therefore Del Piero's first home game.

Will be massive, and I'm expecting a massive crowd as well. Want to get tickets ASAP. Anyone know when these tickets go on sale?

MFKS
06-09-2012, 12:59 PM
Friday 14th September

Superdylan
07-09-2012, 09:09 AM
Just wondering if they will consider moving this game to anz stadium? The ammount of popularity from Sydney fcs Facebook is going through the roof. Have a feeling this game could potentially attract a crowd over 40,000.

Juventus were actually going to play at anz stadium earlier this year for a farewell against del piero but it was called off http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/news/1102987/juve-tour-match-called-off

au revoir
07-09-2012, 09:19 AM
Just wondering if they will consider moving this game to anz stadium? The ammount of popularity from Sydney fcs Facebook is going through the roof. Have a feeling this game could potentially attract a crowd over 40,000.

Juventus were actually going to play at anz stadium earlier this year for a farewell against del piero but it was called off http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/news/1102987/juve-tour-match-called-off

no. if they get over 30,000 i will be very surprised.

pv4
07-09-2012, 10:01 AM
no. if they get over 30,000 i will be very surprised.

this

sydney are talking up 2-3 times their normal crowds - that puts their 6k crowds up to 12-18k.

i will be genuinely surprised if any novo fan struggles to get a ticket to this

furns
07-09-2012, 10:54 AM

Juventus were actually going to play at anz stadium earlier this year for a farewell against del piero but it was called off http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/news/1102987/juve-tour-match-called-off:sigh:

Sydney FC fans are the biggest whingers when it comes to games at ANZ for the socceroos, what do you think the backlash would be if their club moved this into WSW territory to a stadium they cant stand?
And why would you give up a potential sellout and full stadium for tv to go to a stadium which they have no hope of filling with large empty bays and no atmosphere.

Seriously SD, think before you type.

The game they may consider moving is the derby against WSW which in Rd 3 is supposed to be at 22k capacity Parramatta Stadium.

Blackmac79
07-09-2012, 10:56 AM
Rnd 3 wont move. Rnd 2 wont move.

Tickets will be a breeze.

Rocknerd
07-09-2012, 11:55 AM
Rnd 3 wont move. Rnd 2 wont move.

Tickets will be a breeze.

agreed. there is no way they'll move the games just so they can talk about it the way liverpool fans talk about how good they were! lol

parksey
07-09-2012, 12:23 PM
:sigh:

Sydney FC fans are the biggest whingers when it comes to games at ANZ for the socceroos, what do you think the backlash would be if their club moved this into WSW territory to a stadium they cant stand?
And why would you give up a potential sellout and full stadium for tv to go to a stadium which they have no hope of filling with large empty bays and no atmosphere.

The game they may consider moving is the derby against WSW which in Rd 3 is supposed to be at 22k capacity Parramatta Stadium.

it wasn't far fetched at all. since when did the ffa care about what the fans want?

Pico
07-09-2012, 02:14 PM
since when have the FFA been able or even tried to break club contracts with existing stadium deals?

MFKS
07-09-2012, 02:28 PM
I am baffled as to why the first Sydney Derby is at Parra Stadium. Would have thought if ANZ was too big the first would have been held at the SFS to at least allow 40k in. Playing it at a 22k capacity seems short sighted but this is the FFA we are talking about so Short Sighted is part of their madness

AcK0
07-09-2012, 05:24 PM
I am baffled as to why the first Sydney Derby is at Parra Stadium. Would have thought if ANZ was too big the first would have been held at the SFS to at least allow 40k in. Playing it at a 22k capacity seems short sighted but this is the FFA we are talking about so Short Sighted is part of their madness

It's a Western Sydney home game. Hence they won't play it at SFS which is firmly in Sydney FC's territory and it would be idiotic playing it at ANZ with 50,000 seats spare!

FFA have nailed it with Parramatta Stadium and due to capacity constraints it should be the HOTTEST ticket in town that weekend.

parksey
07-09-2012, 05:50 PM
since when have the FFA been able or even tried to break club contracts with existing stadium deals?

i dare say it's happened before.

Superdylan
07-09-2012, 05:58 PM
:sigh:

Would be more convenient for me as I have a 21st that night in the hills district. When they hosted la galaxy Beckham it was played at anz stadium aswell as when they played everton so its not the first time they have played at homebush. Atmosphere isnt too bad at homebush when a majority of the bottom bowel is full, the viewing is more of an issue however. Dont teams get a better money deal playing at anz stadium though?

Blackmac79
07-09-2012, 06:09 PM
Would be more convenient for me as I have a 21st that night in the hills district. When they hosted la galaxy Beckham it was played at anz stadium aswell as when they played everton so its not the first time they have played at homebush. Atmosphere isnt too bad at homebush when a majority of the bottom bowel is full, the viewing is more of an issue however. Dont teams get a better money deal playing at anz stadium though?

Not when they sign a 7 year contract with another stadium....

MFKS
07-09-2012, 07:16 PM
It's a Western Sydney home game. Hence they won't play it at SFS which is firmly in Sydney FC's territory and it would be idiotic playing it at ANZ with 50,000 seats spare!

FFA have nailed it with Parramatta Stadium and due to capacity constraints it should be the HOTTEST ticket in town that weekend.

I am aware SFS is Smurf territory but wouldn't the sensible thing have been to schedule the first derby either at ANZ for a Western Sydney "home" game or give the game to Smurfs as their "home" game and play it at SFS.

I am aware the tickets are gonna be red hot but why get 22k max when we should get 25k+ in a dawdle and may even get 30-50k??

NRL and ALF admin at least use their brains with fixtures. When two teams look like pulling a huge crowd they at least move it to a venue to let the punters in and avoid people being disappointed.

How pissed is a Smurfs fan who has soldiered through thick and thin with Smurfs gonna be if they can't get a ticket to the first ever Sydney derby when all these Westies who ignored the Sydney based club for 7 years come out of the woodwork and all the other Italian wannabes following the bandwagon are in there at Parra Stadium???

evolution
08-09-2012, 08:44 AM

wut

Superdylan
08-09-2012, 10:22 AM
wut

Bowl I mean, however it is abit of a shithole though haha

furns
08-09-2012, 11:30 AM
I am aware SFS is Smurf territory but wouldn't the sensible thing have been to schedule the first derby either at ANZ for a Western Sydney "home" game or give the game to Smurfs as their "home" game and play it at SFS.

I am aware the tickets are gonna be red hot but why get 22k max when we should get 25k+ in a dawdle and may even get 30-50k??

NRL and ALF admin at least use their brains with fixtures. When two teams look like pulling a huge crowd they at least move it to a venue to let the punters in and avoid people being disappointed.

How pissed is a Smurfs fan who has soldiered through thick and thin with Smurfs gonna be if they can't get a ticket to the first ever Sydney derby when all these Westies who ignored the Sydney based club for 7 years come out of the woodwork and all the other Italian wannabes following the bandwagon are in there at Parra Stadium???
The main reason is that during these "Fan forums" for WSW the overwhelming majority of supporters said no to ANZ. They want nothing to do with it, hence why they signed an exclusive deal with Parra Stadium. Better to fill Parra stadium rather than a one third full ANZ which will look and sound shit.

Superdylan
08-09-2012, 12:14 PM
The main reason is that during these "Fan forums" for WSW the overwhelming majority of supporters said no to ANZ. They want nothing to do with it, hence why they signed an exclusive deal with Parra Stadium. Better to fill Parra stadium rather than a one third full ANZ which will look and sound shit.

I've gone to rugby league games there and its had decent atmosphere for its size. However I do agree that empty seats look shit.

GazFish35
08-09-2012, 01:36 PM

This.
The west sydney fans were dead against ANZ

terry
08-09-2012, 09:22 PM
Do agree except Shiteney dont follow their aids riddled team through anything. Hope the buses fireball on the way out.

militiamon
08-09-2012, 11:24 PM

I thought the whole reason why Western Sydney was created was because people were too lazy to get to SFS.

seldom
09-09-2012, 12:31 AM
Do agree except Shiteney dont follow their aids riddled team through anything. Hope the buses fireball on the way out.

ouch

furns
09-09-2012, 10:58 AM
I've gone to rugby league games there and its had decent atmosphere for its size. However I do agree that empty seats look shit.have attended SOO and many Socceroos games, the only time there was a decent atmosphere was during the WCQ in Nov 2005.
Every single other time has been rubbish.

boz-monaut
09-09-2012, 11:11 AM
same can be said for the Sydney Football Stadium and MCG I reckon

I reckon it's due to two reasons
* national team crowds have no real organisation
* flat stands mean you're too far from the action and have poor acoustics (steeper stands = better atmosphere)

WolfMan
14-09-2012, 10:07 AM
Ticket for this one = bought - special thanks to the Jets for the email with details for ticket purchasing

Link - http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/Show.aspx?sh=SYDFC0213

Rocknerd
14-09-2012, 10:15 AM
Anyone doing a group buy on this? or should I just buy my own as necessary?

militiamon
14-09-2012, 11:08 AM
Are there two people (au revoir, snake?) who want me to do the same thing as last time with these tickets? Pay me on the day etc.

Also what is with splitting the away supporters into bronze and silver, just buy reg stadium seats if you can't handle the mongs.

au revoir
14-09-2012, 11:21 AM
Are there two people (au revoir, snake?) who want me to do the same thing as last time with these tickets? Pay me on the day etc.

Also what is with splitting the away supporters into bronze and silver, just buy reg stadium seats if you can't handle the mongs.

maybe, dude. gotta talk to some mates and sort out what's what.

also, the silver away supporter bay is on the eastern side of the stadium closer to halfway, so for travelling fans that want better seats/prob aren't into active support/no mongs.

BodyNovo
14-09-2012, 11:29 AM
that silve away supporter bay is already exhausted, would not muck around waiting for game day for an away ticket tbh.

Rocknerd
14-09-2012, 11:47 AM
Silver is Exhausted already! possibley the club buying up the tix for family buses?

parksey
14-09-2012, 11:56 AM

i'm keen if it's still available

Chadandkira12
14-09-2012, 12:03 PM
Just bought bronze tickets bay 2 behind the goals

goaliepersempre
14-09-2012, 12:12 PM
done

Jetmaster
14-09-2012, 12:52 PM
Silver is Exhausted already! possibley the club buying up the tix for family buses?

This is a presale - there would be more tickets available after the presale ends. They only allocate so many to a presale.

MFKS
14-09-2012, 02:53 PM
I suppose we are doing sit wherever the **** you like anyway as the tickets the Member got assigned appear to be shit and I couldn't work out how to select my chosen seats??

Blackmac79
14-09-2012, 03:42 PM
Have my Tickets.

Bay 2. I wonder how they are selling them, I mean if they started in bay 1 and then moved across or if its just willy nilly.

militiamon
14-09-2012, 04:32 PM
i'm keen if it's still available

Sick, I'll buy them tonight.

Mitchy
14-09-2012, 08:29 PM

wanna get me 2 if possible ?

Hamma12
14-09-2012, 09:13 PM

wanna get me 2 if possible ?

+ 4 will be greatly welcomed

Cabaye#4
16-09-2012, 12:50 PM
i have bought 6, however i had to buy in 2 batches (due to silly people not replying til afta the deadline i had placed in regards to when i was purchasing)
so as a result, i am all for the 'sit where ever the fark u want' policy otherwise one of my mates is gonna b a few rows back by himself. loser. but he probly should sit with me so i can keep him under control when mark rudan walks by...

Chadandkira12
17-09-2012, 12:25 PM
I bought 8 and have just found out my wife and somewhone else can't come does anyone wanna buy those 2 off me $25 each