PDA

View Full Version : Gender reveals - aka Assholes clubhouse

plague
13-11-2019, 05:27 PM
ok, so people who have parties and shit like that to announce the sex of their forthcoming kid are lifes biggest assholes.
this is a scientific fact so dont dispute it.
This thread is to out all these assholes and warn society that no one gives a shit if your kid is pink or blue.
If you have any good ones please post.

Here is one that is both awesome, and stupid.
I hope its real, but its prob fake.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1194278229772775431

oh, this one may be slightly NSFW so just be careful.

Frodo
13-11-2019, 05:42 PM
Did you see the one where a family member tried to make a small homemade smoke bomb.. turns out he made a pipe bomb and killed someone during be reveal.

plague
13-11-2019, 08:09 PM
Did you see the one where a family member tried to make a small homemade smoke bomb.. turns out he made a pipe bomb and killed someone during be reveal.

this is funny but video of this would be funnier.

plague
13-11-2019, 08:10 PM
look at these assholes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9miIkUZK45k

all that effort went into looking so ****ing lame.

get a job you assholes.

plague
13-11-2019, 08:21 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Of83F0JVqCA

i want to adopt this little kid because he is the only hope the future has.

ive no doubt that Greta Thornberg chick has a gender reveal ceremony.

All hail the youth of the future.

Jeterpool
14-11-2019, 06:29 AM
I saw one where the helium balloon with the reveal in it flew off and left the couple standing there still not knowing. Ha!

pv4
14-11-2019, 09:00 AM
Mrs v4 watches this shit way too often. Good ones, fake ones, fail ones, everything. I doubt there is one she hasn't seen, and I doubt there is a "good" one she hasn't tried to show me yet.

The only thing I dislike more than gender reveals, is the people in them that have not put even a small amount of forethought into their reaction if it isn't the gender they're hoping for whilst knowing this is documented online (read: guys if it is pink instead of blue, for the most part). We know a couple that had a girl previously, did a gender reveal for upcoming number 2, and the moment a fxxxtonne of pink balloons came flying out of a box he looked genuinely upset and disappointed. His future daughter is more than likely going to see that shit one day, fxxxing arsehole. I said I dislike when this happens but I actually thrive for it, no one deserves to feel let down by a gender more than those people. You see the fail videos with the kids hugely disturbed that they didn't get a brother, or a sister, but you laugh at that because the kids don't have empathy yet and it is cute. But when you see fathers-to-be looking genuinely distressed at the sight of pink, that lack of empathy is just them being sub-human and I have this level of hope their future daughter holds it against them. Don't breed, and stick to two-up, if you're that set on throwing all your emotions behind coin-flips.

I also know of one person that had a big gender reveal party, and multi-colour balloons popped out and the couple yelled out "you're all going to have to wait to find out!" and it genuinely split their family apart, so many people were hugely offended that it wasn't revealed particularly on purpose :rof: :oops:

plague
14-11-2019, 09:23 AM
I also know of one person that had a big gender reveal party, and multi-colour balloons popped out and the couple yelled out "you're all going to have to wait to find out!" and it genuinely split their family apart, so many people were hugely offended that it wasn't revealed particularly on purpose :rof: :oops:

its the most pretentious, egotistical shit parents can do.

The authorities are better off arresting these assholes on site at these reveal parties because the kid doesnt have a chance. Either give mum a late term abortion or better still adopt the kid out to a family of decent people.

i am very proud of the fat that ive never been, let alone ever been invited to one of these shitshows.

this is because:

1. Plague would not associate himself with any of these assholes in any way shape or form.
2. Even if some slipped through the cracks and decided to have one of these parties, they would know better than to invite Plague as he would spend the entire time heckling every single moment of these ****ers miserable event.

**** these people

plague
14-11-2019, 09:30 AM
Video has been released showing how an off-duty Border Patrol agent celebrating his wife’s pregnancy last year accidentally started a 47,000-acre wildfire that took nearly 800 firefighters to extinguish.

Dennis Dickey, 37, of Tucson, Arizona, pleaded guilty last month to igniting the fire, which caused more than $US8.2 million ($A11.3 million) worth of damage in April 2017 when he shot a target containing Tannerite, a legal but highly explosive substance designed to detonate when shot by a high-velocity firearm.
The target was part of Dickey’s pre-planned celebration to announce the gender of the couple’s child and the target contained blue powder for a boy.

The footage shows the flames quickly spreading before a man can be heard yelling: “Start packing up, start packing up”.

As part of Dickey’s plea agreement, he will pay $US100,000 ($A138,000) in restitution upon sentencing on October 9. He’ll also pay monthly $US500 ($A690) instalments for the next two decades and be sentenced to five years of probation.

“It was a complete accident,” Dickey told a judge on Friday. “I feel absolutely horrible about it. It was probably one of the worst days of my life.”

No injuries were reported in the fire but several residents were evacuated from their homes as a precaution.

Dickey, who is expected to keep his job as a Border Patrol agent, will borrow from his retirement fund to pay the restitution.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=VGPSKLpnFDE&feature=emb_logo

bhahahahahahahahaah look at this asshole.

and surprise surprise, his missus has a face tattoo.
this is Bogan Christmas. enjoy financial ruin asshole, your little stunt just cost little Johnny his college education.
hahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahah.

plague
14-11-2019, 04:22 PM
also, along the same lines, but prob doesnt need its own thread:

no one cares when your kid turns 5 months, or 9 months or 6 weeks old.
maybe, just maybe they will give a shit when it turns 1. thats a milestone. but this bullshit about posting gushing photos and "ZOMG I CANT BELIEVE YOURE 8 MONTHS OLD LITTLE LULUBELLE".

oh **** off with all of that shit.

MFKS
14-11-2019, 06:17 PM
There is only 2 Genders

Exactly what is the problem??

It is either A or B

plague
14-11-2019, 06:26 PM
There is only 2 Genders

It is either A or B

This thread is for making fun of assholes, not for 'being' an asshole.

Now show me videos of assholes and their stupid parties or take your shit elsewhere.

pv4
14-11-2019, 06:44 PM
also, along the same lines, but prob doesnt need its own thread:

no one cares when your kid turns 5 months, or 9 months or 6 weeks old.
maybe, just maybe they will give a shit when it turns 1. thats a milestone. but this bullshit about posting gushing photos and "ZOMG I CANT BELIEVE YOURE 8 MONTHS OLD LITTLE LULUBELLE".

oh **** off with all of that shit.

I have worked hard on this and the acceptable age scale is:
X days (from 1 to 6 days)
X weeks (from 1 to 3 weeks)
X months (from 1 to 11 months)
1 year old
Just over 1
18 months
Nearly 2
X years old (2 years old onwards)
X turning Y years old can also be acceptable for the later part of that year.

If you give me shit outside of that like 15 months I will not talk to you about your kid again.

plague
14-11-2019, 07:02 PM
I have worked hard on this and the acceptable age scale is:
X days (from 1 to 6 days)
X weeks (from 1 to 3 weeks)
X months (from 1 to 11 months)
1 year old
Just over 1
18 months
Nearly 2
X years old (2 years old onwards)
X turning Y years old can also be acceptable for the later part of that year.

If you give me shit outside of that like 15 months I will not talk to you about your kid again.

no, this is too many. although i appreciate your effort.
here is the proper list, and its not up for debate or question.
and to be clear, these are 'milestone' social media posts. if you just want to post photos of your asshole kid then fine. but unless it cures cancer of says "Griff" then piss your half asses celebrations off.

again, here is the list:
*Newborn. although clean that kid up first. especially these c-section ones. i dont want to see your kids, or your missus' blood and guts. this is unacceptable.
*1st Birthday. although just post any photo of the kid at any time of its life i wont know the difference. also, your kid cant read the cards or open the presents so dont pretend. its stupid.
*1st day of school. but spare me how your kid already knows its times tables and can read Harry Potter. it cant, so shut up.
*Uni graduation/1st major qualifications. dont post shit like "oh my god little Lulubelle getting her 3rd Masters degree seemed like yesterday" #uptonumber6 #hecs #still no****ingjob
*marriage. fine, but just one, and just the bride and groom (or whatever combo). no stupid poses, no fancy dressups, no pets.

thats the list. i can barely pretend to care for these. i wont comment on any of them.

boz-monaut
14-11-2019, 07:25 PM
There is only 2 Genders

It is either A or B

that's rich coming from someone who holidays as a sex pest in Thailand

Frodo
14-11-2019, 07:29 PM
Can I also add "joint baby showers" where the father not only attends the baby shower but also invites other male friends to attend?

plague
14-11-2019, 07:47 PM
Can I also add "joint baby showers" where the father not only attends the baby shower but also invites other male friends to attend?

whats ****ing abomination to mankind is this shit?
youre gonna need to explain this please Mr Frodo.

also, the last 2 'wet the babies heads' i went to involved afternoon beers that finished before sundown and some people brought their wives and girlfriends.

the level disgust was very very high from your boy Plague.

Frodo
14-11-2019, 08:27 PM
whats ****ing abomination to mankind is this shit?
youre gonna need to explain this please Mr Frodo.

also, the last 2 'wet the babies heads' i went to involved afternoon beers that finished before sundown and some people brought their wives and girlfriends.

the level disgust was very very high from your boy Plague.

Abomination is a great word to describe them. Basically it's exactly the same shit as a baby shower... But the mother drags the husband to attend, and the other women there do the same with their partners.

Basically the "wet the baby's head" is skipped in favour of whatever the **** happens at a baby shower.

I've been invited to 2 that I can remember and didn't go to either. I also didn't speak to the bloke in question for a good month to get over it.

I can't tell if the father feels left out of all the baby shower fun or if the mothers are just controlling arse hats. But either way it's scary for the future of our species to be going down these paths.

plague
14-11-2019, 08:35 PM
Abomination is a great word to describe them. Basically it's exactly the same shit as a baby shower... But the mother drags the husband to attend, and the other women there do the same with their partners.

Basically the "wet the baby's head" is skipped in favour of whatever the **** happens at a baby shower.

I've been invited to 2 that I can remember and didn't go to either. I also didn't speak to the bloke in question for a good month to get over it.

I can't tell if the father feels left out of all the baby shower fun or if the mothers are just controlling arse hats. But either way it's scary for the future of our species to be going down these paths.

this is the scariest shit ive ever heard.
glad you held your ground.
hope Parksey survived his month without speaking to you.

Frodo
14-11-2019, 08:47 PM
I've also got one more that I shudder to even talk about.

It's called a "Huck's party". It's when an idiot bloke decides to settle down in marriage but instead of finding a loving life partner he has chosen one that clearly doesn't trust him.

So instead of allowing the men to enjoy themselves on a night of fun and frivolities the women also attend/chaperone the men and ruin the entire ****ing thing.

plague
14-11-2019, 09:01 PM
I've also got one more that I shudder to even talk about.

It's called a "Huck's party". It's when an idiot bloke decides to settle down in marriage but instead of finding a loving life partner he has chosen one that clearly doesn't trust him.

So instead of allowing the men to enjoy themselves on a night of fun and frivolities the women also attend/chaperone the men and ruin the entire ****ing thing.

oh these people can all burn the **** in hell.
these are also the same assholes that go on to have gender reveal ceremonies.

speaking of which.....here are some more bogan assholes.

This might actually be the best one yet as its presented as one of those Taiwanese animated news clips that were all the rage a few years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3B-sXpLvwMg

Bon
15-11-2019, 08:03 AM

:lulzturtle:

Skirt Boy
15-11-2019, 09:35 AM
I don't get such all these types of parties.

End of the day we are conceived by two having a root in the back of a old panel van or in the toilets of the JR......We spend 20 odd years growing and the other 60 years to either end up as worm food or fertilizer.

Why celebrate certain milestones in amongst this boggles my mind

MFKS
15-11-2019, 09:59 AM

Thai government have ID cards for all their citizens

Women have Mrs or Miss next to their name depending on married status or not

Men have Mr next to their name.

That includes the guys in frocks regardless of what state they are in they still men in the eyes of the government and the Alphabet people there accept that

So facts would tend 2 back up my claim

pv4
15-11-2019, 10:11 AM

I had what seemed like it was going to be a civil conversation about this, turned into a heated argument, with a former coworker. Apparently according to her, a baby shower featuring both men and women is not allowed to be called a Baby Shower but instead a "Bay-BQ" or "Baby Sprinkle", but moreso the first one. She was ferociously defending this opinion, I couldn't fathom a lot of things that went down during all of it. She couldn't answer my question of what if the Bay-BQ did not feature a BBQ, and I was labelled an anti-feminist for questioning it.

boz-monaut
15-11-2019, 10:25 AM
Thai government have ID cards for all their citizens

Women have Mrs or Miss next to their name depending on married status or not

Men have Mr next to their name.

That includes the guys in frocks regardless of what state they are in they still men in the eyes of the government and the Alphabet people there accept that

So facts would tend 2 back up my claim
so do you check their ID before payment or when?

MFKS
15-11-2019, 10:37 AM
so do you check their ID before payment or when?

Don't need to

****ing blokes ain't my thing

plague
15-11-2019, 11:42 AM
Member out on holidays having a different type of gender reveal ceremony.

Jetmaster
16-11-2019, 07:13 PM
Great thread Plague.

Latest farce is apparently the guys have to buy the wife a "Push Present" as a reward for doing what comes naturally.

boz-monaut
17-11-2019, 08:13 PM
https://i.redd.it/g49asxzbh5z31.jpg

pv4
18-11-2019, 06:39 AM
Great thread Plague.

Latest farce is apparently the guys have to buy the wife a "Push Present" as a reward for doing what comes naturally.

Also the "babymoon" - a holiday away when the woman is super pregnant, specifically designed around not having sex during.

Plaguesey, I have some distressing news. Your fellow podcast pal, me, was brought along on the wkend to what I was told was a pool party with the kids. My interpretation was it was to celebrate the hosts daughters birthday, or that the hosts got a new pool and invited everyone over. I get there, however, and am told it is a Pool Party to welcome the new baby arriving soon, and then have multiple people throughout lecturing me on how it can't be called a Baby Shower because men are also invited, and also that you wouldn't go for a swim at a baby shower. I was tricked into going to a baby shower. Luckily I was just able to mind the kids in the pool, and then was able to convince mrs v4 that little kid was cold and we needed to go home early. But apparently now we have to beware of pool parties too. These absurdities are spreading like birds, there is no stopping them.

Jetmaster
18-11-2019, 08:08 AM
it can't be called a Baby Shower because men are also invited

Is that not blatant sexism?

Bon
18-11-2019, 08:13 AM
Also the "babymoon" - a holiday away when the woman is super pregnant, specifically designed around not having sex during.

Plaguesey, I have some distressing news. Your fellow podcast pal, me, was brought along on the wkend to what I was told was a pool party with the kids. My interpretation was it was to celebrate the hosts daughters birthday, or that the hosts got a new pool and invited everyone over. I get there, however, and am told it is a Pool Party to welcome the new baby arriving soon, and then have multiple people throughout lecturing me on how it can't be called a Baby Shower because men are also invited, and also that you wouldn't go for a swim at a baby shower. I was tricked into going to a baby shower. Luckily I was just able to mind the kids in the pool, and then was able to convince mrs v4 that little kid was cold and we needed to go home early. But apparently now we have to beware of pool parties too. These absurdities are spreading like birds, there is no stopping them.

Oh jeeeeez.. What has SD got planned for his next one? :gent:

plague
18-11-2019, 08:19 AM

Get a divorce.

pv4
18-11-2019, 09:01 AM
Is that not blatant sexism?

See my post a few above.. I was called an anti-feminist for questioning if it would still be called a "Bay-BQ" if there was no BBQ taking place.

pv4
18-11-2019, 12:24 PM
Get a divorce.

The more I think about it, the more I am concluding my wife is actually a bird.

boz-monaut
18-11-2019, 01:47 PM
the only way forward as I see it, is to combine the weather thread and this thread so that we have gender sacrifice parties, drowning unborn babies in a pool, possibly with married gay couples doing the ritual

this is the only way to prevent bushfires

plague
18-11-2019, 02:42 PM
the only way forward as I see it, is to combine the weather thread and this thread so that we have gender sacrifice parties, drowning unborn babies in a pool, possibly with married gay couples doing the ritual

this is the only way to prevent bushfires

if we're being honest though id rather prevent gender reveal ceremonies than bushfires. at least people can put their lives back together after bushfires.

boz-monaut
18-11-2019, 02:56 PM
if I recall correctly, a certain forum poster from years gone by combined revealing genders and bushfires

the smell of burning pubic hair is something etched into my brain

plague
21-11-2019, 09:58 PM
https://twitter.com/i/status/1197231835941679104

look at these assholes.
why do we need 2 confetti bombs?
are these assholes having twins? or is it just some bullshit where they need to share the news evenly like a joint ****ing bank account.
thinking of starting a new thread about assholes with joint bank accounts but we'll stick in this lane for a bit.

The Dunster
24-11-2019, 12:41 PM
Looking forward to the joint bank account thread. Should be a good laugh.

Frodo
24-11-2019, 01:39 PM
Looking forward to the joint bank account thread. Should be a good laugh.

I'd actually like to know what is wrong with joint accounts? I think not having them is ridiculous. (Unless you married a moocher maybe?)

MFKS
25-11-2019, 10:12 PM
I'd actually like to know what is wrong with joint accounts? I think not having them is ridiculous. (Unless you married a moocher maybe?)

You list me some reasons first as to what is great about them??

goaliepersempre
25-11-2019, 10:15 PM
we talking about all of funds in a joint accounts? or say a household grocery etc account?

Bon
26-11-2019, 08:15 AM
we talking about all of funds in a joint accounts? or say a household grocery etc account?

Ahhhh now we are talking..
Yeah, The Boss and I have a semi-joint account.. (Not THAT kind, Roundball, hahah)
As in, chuck a certain amount in each week and use it for day to day stuff - petrol, groceries, bills etc.. Ends up turning in to a nice little savings too, if you don't use it constantly..

Skirt Boy
26-11-2019, 08:30 AM
Ahhhh now we are talking..
Yeah, The Boss and I have a semi-joint account.. (Not THAT kind, Roundball, hahah)

plague
26-11-2019, 08:30 AM
An account where you both contribute to for things like mortgage, savings etc is fine. As long as you have enough of your own money at your own disposal that's more than acceptable.

I'm talking about couples who have an account that your entire income goes into and then one of the couple dictates where that money goes.

Seeing grown ass men having to ask their wives for their own damn money to go do cool stuff like gamble and buy cocaine is easily one of the most pathetic things I've ever witnessed.

These are the same couples who have gender reveal ceremonies.

Assholes.

Frodo
26-11-2019, 09:06 AM
So my missus and I have full on joint accounts and we both never have to ask to spend money. Bills get paid, food gets bought and neither of us are childish enough to overspend on what we can't afford. Had it for maybe 5 years and never stopped me having fun or moving forward financially.

The problem is probably more with people who don't know how to deal with money more than joint accounts. I know couples where the husbands refuse to give up more than a 50/50 share and the wife is always struggling to provide for the child. Basically the blokes thinks they only need to pay half the bills and mortgage/rent and anything else is his to waste on the weekends. Always seems to forget about clothes, toys and hobbies for the kid. Those people IMO are jerks.

plague
26-11-2019, 09:21 AM
So my missus and I have full on joint accounts and we both never have to ask to spend money. Bills get paid, food gets bought and neither of us are childish enough to overspend on what we can't afford. Had it for maybe 5 years and never stopped me having fun or moving forward financially.

hey man if you're one of the few that doesnt get that statement held under his nose with a "AND WHAT IS THAT???" attached to it then youre in the minority and i congratulate you on your success. Mrs Frodo obviously knows whats up.

ive been on trips away with the boys where the bloke is on the phone to his missus pleading for more money to be put into 'his' account so he can spend it. The main culprit in our group owns his own successful business yet doesnt have any real access to his own money. its a ****ed up world man. i just dont get it.
one of our other mates thinks hes a genius because he stashes away a % of cash jobs he does into a secret box at the back of his cupboard.

The Dunster
26-11-2019, 10:47 AM
hey man if you're one of the few that doesnt get that statement held under his nose with a "AND WHAT IS THAT???" attached to it then youre in the minority and i congratulate you on your success. Mrs Frodo obviously knows whats up.

ive been on trips away with the boys where the bloke is on the phone to his missus pleading for more money to be put into 'his' account so he can spend it. The main culprit in our group owns his own successful business yet doesnt have any real access to his own money. its a ****ed up world man. i just dont get it.
one of our other mates thinks hes a genius because he stashes away a % of cash jobs he does into a secret box at the back of his cupboard.

Platinum Visa Card with international concierge services. Solved. You have all the spending power you need plus they can sort out purchasing shit for you when you're too busy on the hookers or gas.

MFKS
26-11-2019, 11:32 AM
An account where you both contribute to for things like mortgage, savings etc is fine. As long as you have enough of your own money at your own disposal that's more than acceptable.

I'm talking about couples who have an account that your entire income goes into and then one of the couple dictates where that money goes.

Seeing grown ass men having to ask their wives for their own damn money to go do cool stuff like gamble and buy cocaine is easily one of the most pathetic things I've ever witnessed.

These are the same couples who have gender reveal ceremonies.

Assholes.

But those guys have literally sacrificed their freedom just for the occasional bit of pussy

Hard to have any respect for any man who has to ask for the use of his own testicles

MFKS
26-11-2019, 11:34 AM

The problem is probably more with people who don't know how to deal with money more than joint accounts. I know couples where the husbands refuse to give up more than a 50/50 share and the wife is always struggling to provide for the child. Basically the blokes thinks they only need to pay half the bills and mortgage/rent and anything else is his to waste on the weekends. Always seems to forget about clothes, toys and hobbies for the kid. Those people IMO are jerks.

Congratulations on your loss of freedom

Was this her idea that you agreed to or was it your idea that she agreed to??

Frodo
26-11-2019, 12:36 PM
Congratulations on your loss of freedom

Was this her idea that you agreed to or was it your idea that she agreed to??

I mean, I don't think you can really comment since your wives are pre-paid? But remember even though you have no lock-in contract, you do have to pay more each month.

Jeterpool
26-11-2019, 12:44 PM
I think everyone needs to chill.

Let's keep this above the line, yeah.

Bon
26-11-2019, 12:50 PM

I was just about to chime in with how much that I think stats suck..
But we better take the high road here.. :gent:

MFKS
26-11-2019, 02:31 PM

I fine and it is all above the belt and no one is having a go at anyone here

It is a genuine question to Frodo though seeing as he is selling the joys of joint accounts

Who's idea was it for joint accounts??

boz-monaut
26-11-2019, 02:33 PM
and here I was thinking someone would use the gender reveal thread to post a dick pic

Bon
26-11-2019, 02:36 PM
https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/JKIAAOSwo4pYgYaS/s-l300.jpg

....... yeah I'll get my hat and leave now...

Frodo
26-11-2019, 03:01 PM
I fine and it is all above the belt and no one is having a go at anyone here

It is a genuine question to Frodo though seeing as he is selling the joys of joint accounts

Who's idea was it for joint accounts??

Yeah, I wasn't trying to cause real offence with my little dig. But I'll keep it a bit more civilized for those reading in.

I actually don't know who first discussed it, but it was probably me. I organise the funds to make sure everything is paid on time and stuff so it makes sense to have all our money available to do so.

But she has her hobbies and I never have to ask to go out anywhere or buy anything that we can afford. It's only larger items (bikes, holidays, etc) that get discussed, but that seems normal to me also.

To be honest, I assumed that joint accounts were the norm. I studied commerce/accounting at Uni for a little while and have some smarts when it comes to financial planning and it seems a no-brainer to me.

goaliepersempre
26-11-2019, 04:44 PM
I can see the bonus on how some others and i do it, in regards to the everyday account for household purchases which we budgeted and came to an amount to pay in each month. (when we have a surplus, either it goes towards savings or a purchase we usualy dont do via the Joint Account).

But pooling all resources eh nah not down for that, (also tax reasons here in switzerland, dont want to do it either)

boz-monaut
26-11-2019, 05:34 PM
joint accounts are the norm

users of this forum aren't

Couscous
04-12-2019, 01:37 PM
WTF. Why would I keep money from my wife? Why would she keep money from me? Do you guys know what marriage is?

Is the separate accounts thing to evade tax or something? I can't fathom a single reason, unless one account is a trust/investment.

goaliepersempre
04-12-2019, 04:56 PM
Not married.. yet.... but yeah in switzerland its def a tax thing, not to pool all resources together...
Goes along with our pension system and social insurance system etc etc too.

Frodo
02-04-2020, 01:43 PM
https://www.wptv.com/news/state/gender-reveal-party-sparks-10-acre-fire-in-florida

They'll never learn.

Lichael Richards
09-06-2022, 09:56 PM
This Thread. lol

Everyone should read it on signup. This and the MFKS world cup thread. Still apt!