PDA

View Full Version : 2020 Zone League 3 thread

boz-monaut
07-01-2020, 09:18 PM
discussion starts here

onlooker
08-01-2020, 12:40 AM
Raymond Terrace ZPL Pre season will commence on thursday 16th of January and will continue every tuesday and thursday.
Time: Arrive 6pm for a 6:15pm start

Former players and new players welcome

For any further information contact
Head Coach Nima Nikfarjam 0449 195 053 or
3rd grade Coach Cal Black 0421 646 037

Jardelsimage
09-01-2020, 08:49 AM
CARDIFF CITY FC ZPL are looking for trial games.

3 grades would be preferred, but is not essential.
Home ground issues for CCFC means we need to play away.

For any inquiries or further information contact
Andrew Janissen 0427 254 548

DonPablo
16-01-2020, 09:53 PM
I know Cardiff and Terrace are bad, but lurking in the ZL3 forum is just plain creepy.

The roosta
19-01-2020, 01:04 PM
Kurri Kurri Roosters ZL3
We are currently looking for a goal keeper for our first grade squad. Must be available to play every weekend Pm for more details.

anfield
19-01-2020, 10:30 PM
Kurri Kurri Roosters ZL3
We are currently looking for a goal keeper for our first grade squad. Must be available to play every weekend Pm for more details.

Guy from last year not playing anymore?

Charman
18-02-2020, 08:46 AM
ZL3 down to 7 teams with Maitland and Lake Mac pulling out? That's both Maitland teams (Snrs and Jnrs) exiting the ZL comps. Have any of these guys joined some of the new teams? Lakes have threaten to join the league a couple of times now only to fall at the last hurdle.
3 rounds now.

Shots
22-02-2020, 06:01 PM
Looking at playing any Zone league 3 teams or reserves. We are in All Age Men but willing to trial higher grades.

The roosta
02-03-2020, 09:56 AM
Anyone had any trials

We played jesmond Tuesday
Ressies 3-1 jesmond
Firsts 6-3 kurri

Sunday played Garden Suburbs
3rds v all age was 2-2 or 3-2 Garden suburbs I think
Ressies 4-2 Garden suburbs
Firsts 6-2 kurri

Charman
02-03-2020, 01:32 PM
Anyone had any trials

We played jesmond Tuesday
Ressies 3-1 jesmond
Firsts 6-3 kurri

Sunday played Garden Suburbs
3rds v all age was 2-2 or 3-2 Garden suburbs I think
Ressies 4-2 Garden suburbs
Firsts 6-2 kurri

Pretty fair results Roosta, especially 1st grade. Redhead had first trial on Sunday vs Kahibah. Res 4-1 and 1st 7-1 Kahibah both. Wasn't a bad run but highlighted a need for some to GET TO TRAINING!

The roosta
02-03-2020, 02:13 PM
Yeah not bad from our boys so far after a horrid heritage cup lol. Also heard the new team North’s united beat Cessnock Hornets 2-1 on the weekend

Charman
02-03-2020, 02:19 PM
Yeah not bad from our boys so far after a horrid heritage cup lol. Also heard the new team North’s united beat Cessnock Hornets 2-1 on the weekend

I expect them to be a very good side. If they are represented by some I've seen in their all age A side they are sharp and quick and move the ball quite well.

anfield
02-03-2020, 05:56 PM

Norths United, where there is smoke there is normally fire. I expect them to be pretty good, especially in first grade.
Interesting to see reserve grade is now unlimited interchange, I must admit I'm not a fan at all.

riverboy
04-03-2020, 10:12 AM
Norths United, where there is smoke there is normally fire. I expect them to be pretty good, especially in first grade.
Interesting to see reserve grade is now unlimited interchange, I must admit I'm not a fan at all.

Reserve grade now unlimited interchange?

RANGER09
04-03-2020, 01:24 PM
Reserve grade now unlimited interchange?

that's correct but will be limited to 4 players on the bench

anfield
04-03-2020, 03:09 PM
that's correct but will be limited to 4 players on the bench

4 not 3?

RANGER09
04-03-2020, 03:37 PM
4 not 3?

NF will be updating the rules and regulations so as to include the lowest graded teams in ZFL will have 15 listed players, 11 starting players and 4 interchange players allowed on the bench, higher grades will be as normal 16 listed players, 11 starting players with 3 substitutes only to be used.

anfield
06-03-2020, 09:09 AM
NF will be updating the rules and regulations so as to include the lowest graded teams in ZFL will have 15 listed players, 11 starting players and 4 interchange players allowed on the bench, higher grades will be as normal 16 listed players, 11 starting players with 3 substitutes only to be used.

Its Not our preferred interchange system but now it's in I guess we will adjust to it. I hope teams minimise interchanges so it doesn't become like a game of basketball?
It's been a crazy year for zone league clubs, what is it with teams and players disappearing lately?

Roundball Enthusiast
06-03-2020, 09:42 AM
Its Not our preferred interchange system but now it's in I guess we will adjust to it. I hope teams minimise interchanges so it doesn't become like a game of basketball?
It's been a crazy year for zone league clubs, what is it with teams and players disappearing lately?

Rego costs.

Aegon
06-03-2020, 10:14 AM
Rego costs.

How much more are Zone League registrations than say all age or O/35's?

RANGER09
06-03-2020, 10:35 AM
How much more are Zone League registrations than say all age or O/35's?

that depends on each club and how they set their fees. ours are $60 Difference per player due to the difference in referee cost's per game. $340 AA $400 ZL
we cover the cost of the entry fee to the zone league comp using sponsorship so as that isn't passed on to the players registration.
Some clubs may include this in the registration fee's?

ranger
06-03-2020, 10:49 AM
I hope rego costs isnÂ’t the reason clubs are pulling out of zone league.

If this is the case (which I donÂ’t think it is) the clubs in question need to try and make it as affordable as possible.

The benefits for a clubs of having a zone league pathway for juniors far out ways having a bunch of all age teams running around purely because of a cheaper rego cost.

I think the change in substitutions for reserves in zl2 and zl3 will change the way teams play the game. From a competitive perspective I donÂ’t like it. But it may help keep clubs in zone league which is what we should all want.

It would have been interesting to see if the change in rules may have helped any of the teams that have had to pull out stay in the comp.

pv4
06-03-2020, 12:33 PM
Rego costs.

The main reasons I've seen and heard with the player disappearances is either rego costs and/or the standard (or lack) of refereeing. People don't getting seem to be getting the enjoyment for what they're paying for, and are voting with their feet. It's up to NNSW, FFA and co to figure out how to fix this, if they perceive it as a relevant issue.

Roundball Enthusiast
06-03-2020, 01:50 PM
The main reasons I've seen and heard with the player disappearances is either rego costs and/or the standard (or lack) of refereeing. People don't getting seem to be getting the enjoyment for what they're paying for, and are voting with their feet. It's up to NNSW, FFA and co to figure out how to fix this, if they perceive it as a relevant issue.

Correct. Both of these points.

NNSW/FFA/Mac Football fee's alone are around $220of our rego.

FFA - $33
NNSW - $129 !?!?!?!?
MAC Football - $49.71

Let alone referee costs ($90?) & club costs. Ur at $310 already. Unless every club has really good sponsorship focused on the senior team (we don't, it's split across the club evenly for all participants) you're looking at 450+ minimum.

Governing body fee's are a joke and the reason a lot of rego's are high. No wonder people stop playing when it costs this much.

anfield
06-03-2020, 06:12 PM
Rego costs have got out of hand , I don't think anyone will disagree with that. I think the Mac Football fees are reasonable, they really work hard.
I think that the other two tiers of football governance need to explain their fees.
The referees are doing their best, it's a tough gig.
I hope the unlimited interchange doesn't get out of hand. Possibly no interchanges in final 5 minutes of either half might keep it all under control.

riverboy
07-03-2020, 07:49 AM
Rego costs have got out of hand , I don't think anyone will disagree with that. I think the Mac Football fees are reasonable, they really work hard.
I think that the other two tiers of football governance need to explain their fees.
The referees are doing their best, it's a tough gig.
I hope the unlimited interchange doesn't get out of hand. Possibly no interchanges in final 5 minutes of either half might keep it all under control.

NNSW and FFA rips us all off, no other way of saying it. What the hell does NNSW and FFA do for anyone outside the competitions they run. Nothing but take out money.

Jardelsimage
07-03-2020, 08:14 AM
NNSW and FFA rips us all off, no other way of saying it. What the hell does NNSW and FFA do for anyone outside the competitions they run. Nothing but take out money.

please don't complain folks, spoke with an old friend at the Matildas game last night, I am not going to name the club involved, but his U/14 daughter has to pay $1400 this year. They are linked to there WPL side, not sure how the WPL is structured with juniors....

in the breakdown for the NNSWF in the earlier post there share is part insurance isn't it? which I am not defending the powers that be, but $1400 to play say 16 games WTF

riverboy
07-03-2020, 08:25 PM
please don't complain folks, spoke with an old friend at the Matildas game last night, I am not going to name the club involved, but his U/14 daughter has to pay $1400 this year. They are linked to there WPL side, not sure how the WPL is structured with juniors....

in the breakdown for the NNSWF in the earlier post there share is part insurance isn't it? which I am not defending the powers that be, but $1400 to play say 16 games WTF

You can't really compare a competition run by NNSW to that run by Newcastle football or Macquarie football. The competitions run by Macquarie and Newcastle football should mean the player's shouldn't be paying NNSW football bigger all.

riverboy
07-03-2020, 08:25 PM
You can't really compare a competition run by NNSW to that run by Newcastle football or Macquarie football. The competitions run by Macquarie and Newcastle football should mean the player's shouldn't be paying NNSW football bigger all.

Bugger all

ForeverRed
07-03-2020, 08:28 PM

I spoke to a mate today who’s 21 year old son played at valentine NPL and rego was $2,000, $1,500 to play and $500 for kit, being a third year apprentice he decided to give the game away, ffs $2,000, wake up Valentine

Hurricane
08-03-2020, 12:32 AM
I spoke to a mate today who’s 21 year old son played at valentine NPL and rego was $2,000, $1,500 to play and $500 for kit, being a third year apprentice he decided to give the game away, ffs $2,000, wake up Valentine

They have to pay their $130,000 player budget somehow, with all of their new big name signings

Jardelsimage
08-03-2020, 07:00 PM

I'm not comparing, just putting out there what I heard. I am agreeing with all so far.
Yes fees should be lower, but at the same time the finger pointing should also go towards the clubs.
To register an U18 player, the fees are around $120,(charges by Mac foot, NNSWF etc) then clubs put all on top of that.
but maybe this should have its own thread...…..

sammydog
08-03-2020, 07:24 PM
To register an U18 player, the fees are around $120,(charges by Mac foot, NNSWF etc) then clubs put all on top of that.

Need to add in council and ref fees. Adds up to a lot more than $120 for an U18 player

late_to_the_game
08-03-2020, 08:50 PM

Merewether United FC WPL Rego plus gear $800 (21 games plus finals), 2nd year of the same kit (2 year cycle) so players from last year only need to pay $500.
But then we have the worst facilities, with council making it almost impossible for us to improve them. Getting a yes for anything is almost impossible.

Played our 1st round games at #2 today against New Lambton and it was brilliant. Now we just need to get council to let us do it on Sundays all winter...

Also NNSW part is the insurance bit...

The roosta
08-03-2020, 09:12 PM
At kurri this year our rego fees are $370 which includes ref fees, dress shirt, shorts, 2 x socks, warm up shirt, club jacket. We have been able to offer this with the awesome sponsors we have got on board for our zone league squad. We also have tried our best to make our rego fees as cheap as possible to attract new players and stop them from driving out of the area to play.

Jardelsimage
09-03-2020, 07:51 AM
Need to add in council and ref fees. Adds up to a lot more than $120 for an U18 player

Sammydogggg, yes there are items to add on after the fees, I was just pointing out what the fees for FFA, NNSWF and Mac Football.
I do the regos so I know the breakdown and how it all works quite well.
For example fees for 2020
5-7 year olds $77.59 + council + refs(do they even have refs at that age) + gear???
12-18 year olds $110 + council + refs + gear
if you want a breakdown for refs I can that also.
All clubs charge differently for different reasons, some clubs have morals, some don't.

sammydog
09-03-2020, 09:40 AM
Sammydogggg, yes there are items to add on after the fees, I was just pointing out what the fees for FFA, NNSWF and Mac Football.
I do the regos so I know the breakdown and how it all works quite well.
For example fees for 2020
5-7 year olds $77.59 + council + refs(do they even have refs at that age) + gear???
12-18 year olds $110 + council + refs + gear
if you want a breakdown for refs I can that also.
All clubs charge differently for different reasons, some clubs have morals, some don't.

Well aware of the fees applicable.

When you leave out the $54 ref fees to cover the season, $24 Lac Mac Fee for Playing, $14 Lac Mac Fee for training you make it look like clubs are slapping a lot more on their regos than they are.

Just as a question, what do you think is reasonable a club fee to attach to a rego?

I take your point on kids paying $1400 to play U14, it is way too much. U14 is the youngest age in the WPL at the moment so you cant really compare it to an U8 community comp though.

Jardelsimage
09-03-2020, 10:03 AM

When you leave out the $54 ref fees to cover the season, $24 Lac Mac Fee for Playing, $14 Lac Mac Fee for training you make it look like clubs are slapping a lot more on their regos than they are.

Just as a question, what do you think is reasonable a club fee to attach to a rego?

I take your point on kids paying $1400 to play U14, it is way too much. U14 is the youngest age in the WPL at the moment so you cant really compare it to an U8 community comp though.

How much clubs tack is going to be variable, sponsors they have, more teams generally means more canteen profits etc etc, so smaller clubs are sometimes hindered in what they can do.

Our club adds about $40 on top if that.

Yes we shouldn't compare U14 WPL to the rest but still $1400 is a bit steep, but the rego for a U14 doesn't change much from the $110 + $54 ref fees to cover the season, $24 Lac Mac Fee for Playing, $14 Lac Mac Fee.
Refs in WPL maybe a bit more costly. $200 for gear etc, that's an add on of over $900, that's the only point I was trying to make in the end.
Its not the powers that be putting the game out of reach, its some clubs pillaging the people they need the most.

Aegon
09-03-2020, 10:09 AM

I know everyone likes to smash clubs and associations over fees.
However, dancing, gymnastics & several other sports make football fees look paltry by comparison.

My son's $1000 yearly fees for football are the cheapest of any of my kids sports.

Aegon
09-03-2020, 10:13 AM
How much clubs tack is going to be variable, sponsors they have, more teams generally means more canteen profits etc etc, so smaller clubs are sometimes hindered in what they can do.

Our club adds about $40 on top if that.

Yes we shouldn't compare U14 WPL to the rest but still $1400 is a bit steep, but the rego for a U14 doesn't change much from the $110 + $54 ref fees to cover the season, $24 Lac Mac Fee for Playing, $14 Lac Mac Fee.
Refs in WPL maybe a bit more costly. $200 for gear etc, that's an add on of over $900, that's the only point I was trying to make in the end.
Its not the powers that be putting the game out of reach, its some clubs pillaging the people they need the most.

A couple of the clubs I am aware of have gear fees at around $400.
Last year when the fee information was handed out they had a breakdown for the club as to where the money was going;
Ground fees, water, paid staff, etc.

It was a very interesting read to see where most of the money was going.

Jardelsimage
09-03-2020, 03:54 PM
on another note CCFC have an opening for Saturday 21st March.
We have a game for our 1st grade already but would like our Reggies and 3rds to play a ZL3 1st and reggies side.
We have a ground available, if your interested please either PM me or call 0427254548.

cheers

Shots
11-03-2020, 02:31 PM
Hey, we have a team and a ground available for this weekend we need a team as the team we were meant to play has pulled out.

The roosta
13-03-2020, 11:10 AM
Trial result from last night
Kurri v Wallsend zl1
Firsts 3-2 Wallsend
Ressies 4,5 - 0 Wallsend
Both really good games first grade finished strong and created plenty of chances just couldn’t score. Ressies played well till about 15 to go the flood gates opened with fitness getting the boys in the end. Best of luck to the Wallsend boys for their season in zl1

Kicktheball
13-03-2020, 12:20 PM
Kurri v Wallsend zl1
Firsts 3-2 Wallsend
Ressies 4,5 - 0 Wallsend
Both really good games first grade finished strong and created plenty of chances just couldn’t score. Ressies played well till about 15 to go the flood gates opened with fitness getting the boys in the end. Best of luck to the Wallsend boys for their season in zl1

Spoon this year for Wallsend in ZL1

The roosta
13-03-2020, 01:00 PM
I don’t think Wallsend will get the spoon they played some really good football.

dan
14-03-2020, 12:56 PM
Kurri v Wallsend zl1
Firsts 3-2 Wallsend
Ressies 4,5 - 0 Wallsend

Thanks for hosting us Kurri, that pitch is coming along nicely. Your firsts pushed us hard to the end in a high tempo game. Ressies started strong but just ran out of juice towards the end & the game opened up for us. It was good to see a few familiar faces out there, you’ve got a good group of lads and some exciting young talent coming through. I’m sure we’ll see you guys in ZL1 in no time if you keep a majority of that group together. All the best for the season Roosta

KickyBall
15-03-2020, 01:35 AM
I don’t think Wallsend will get the spoon they played some really good football.

If they could only just hold out The so nice you say it twice fellas from ZL3 it’s easy to think that the ZL1 teams will towel Wallsend up in the season proper. Defs heading for that spoon!

The roosta
15-03-2020, 01:03 PM
If they could only just hold out The so nice you say it twice fellas from ZL3 it’s easy to think that the ZL1 teams will towel Wallsend up in the season proper. Defs heading for that spoon!

Kurri beat Garden suburbs 6-2 in first grade. I’m not to sure how teams from ZL1 normally go and nothing against them they seem like quality teams but this year at kurri we have recruited well and will hopefully be in the mix come seasons end. Maybe it’s not so much about how bad the result looks for them teams with kurri being in ZL3 and more about that kurri has a decent squad this season to match it with them on that day. In the end though it’s still only pre season.

anfield
15-03-2020, 07:23 PM
Kurri and Norths United are definitely the two teams to beat. But who really cares about predictions, they don't win you a competition. Unfortunately neither do pre season trials, although they normally are a good indicator on the season ahead.

MCG_1997
17-03-2020, 03:21 PM
Is there any interested ZL3 team to host Raymond Terrace ZL2 teams for this weekend Saturday or Sunday? If yes, please contact Nima on 0449 195 053

Roundball Enthusiast
17-03-2020, 05:59 PM
Is there any interested ZL3 team to host Raymond Terrace ZL2 teams for this weekend Saturday or Sunday? If yes, please contact Nima on 0449 195 053

Wouldn't be getting too ahead of yourself. Local footy to be put on hold from this arvo for 3-5 weeks.

anfield
07-04-2020, 10:47 PM
Hard to see any football going ahead this year at all. Possibly only at professional level (A League) given strict conditions. 2021 looking more of a realistic target, that will be one hell of a pre season.

onlooker
06-06-2020, 08:46 PM
What teams are still going ahead with the season, my club has pulled the pin considering having a run elsewhere, am a goalkeeper but can play on the field..

Hurricane
10-06-2020, 01:49 AM
What teams are still going ahead with the season, my club has pulled the pin considering having a run elsewhere, am a goalkeeper but can play on the field..

Can't all goalkeepers onlooker

onlooker
10-06-2020, 11:41 AM
Can't all goalkeepers onlooker
Some of us specialise as bench players..

rawr.
12-06-2020, 09:10 PM

ZFL Matters just posted Mayfield JSC ZFL 2 looking for keeper

anfield
13-06-2020, 09:45 AM
Unfortunately Dudley Redhead United Football club will not be taking part in this year's merged zl2/zl3 competition as announced in this week's club listings.

Unfortunately at the time requested to make a yes/no call on participation we only had two thirds of the original group wanting to play on. Hence we had to advise the association we were a No.

Come this Thursday we received an offer from another group of players which would have taken us to around 30 players. Unfortunately this was too late as nominated clubs were already listed. We also offered to take the place of a BYE in ZPL or ZL1.

Short timeframes made it difficult for players to commit given the state government only lifted restrictions on Wednesday. At the end of the day we didn't have enough players at the nominated date, so as a group we are responsible for that.

The original players have nominated for a team in all age. Next year, given numbers we may give zone league another crack

The roosta
21-06-2020, 02:41 PM
Kurri Roosters still have a couple of spots to fill across both grades for the up coming season. If your interested in having a kick send a pm for more details.

anfield
06-07-2020, 01:41 PM
Lochinvar defeating Kurri was a suprise. Did Lochinvar pick up some Greta players?

namwob99
06-07-2020, 11:48 PM
Lochinvar defeating Kurri was a suprise. Did Lochinvar pick up some Greta players?

Heard there was some handy players there.
Definitely a team to watch.

BP Super Dynamos
07-07-2020, 07:10 PM
Also heard Kurri have lost a few

anfield
08-07-2020, 01:41 PM
Heard there was some handy players there.
Definitely a team to watch.

Did they pick them up from Greta, Having a look at Lochinvar at the start of the year. Their all age teams from last year were all mid division teams.

Uzi_89
08-07-2020, 03:18 PM
Only 4 existing players from their all age I believe, no Branxton players.

anfield
09-07-2020, 01:35 PM
Only 4 existing players from their all age I believe, no Branxton players.

So where did they all come from??

Uzi_89
09-07-2020, 01:58 PM
All over the place i believe. I think it will take a while for them to get going coming from multiple clubs.
They were up 3-0 at HT and could have been a lot more, then it looked like fatigue and a red card slowed them up.
Kurri Kurri will do well this season, they played exceptionally well in the second half.

Uzi_89
11-07-2020, 08:03 PM
Lochinvar v Jesmond
Reserves 3-3
Firsts 3-1

Very scrappy game in reserves, Lochinvar unfortunately didn't show up and across two teams had 8 out which hurt with fatigue. HT Jesmond up 3-1, Lochinvar turned things around second half.

Firsts, Jesmond came out firing and Lochinvar was very flat. Jesmond played well in the first 20 and got their reward. As the game went on Lochinvar gained control. Lochinvar missed two penalties and numerous sitters. Credit to Jesmond they stuck in there and fought on well.

Great day out at Jesmond, pitch was very boggy.

MCG_1997
11-07-2020, 08:55 PM
Kurri Kurri vs Medowie.
Reserve: 4-1 (half time 2-0)
1st grade: 2-3 (half time 1-1)
It was an entertaining game in 1st grade. Kurri scored first and Medowie equalised it just before half time. In the second half, Medowie took the lead but Kurri leveled it up; however, Medowie put one more in to get the 2nd win.

namwob99
11-07-2020, 09:25 PM
Kahibah vs Norths
Res: 1-2
1sts: 4-7

anfield
12-07-2020, 01:15 PM
Kahibah vs Norths
Res: 1-2
1sts: 4-7

North's look quality, surely if they go strong this year then they should be placed into zone league 2 when then competition goes back to normal next year. But plenty of football to go. North's made up of a few Beresfield Junior league one guys?

namwob99
12-07-2020, 02:57 PM
That's a bit premature, only two games in. Lol

There's only 4 from the Bero ZL days across the squad.

anfield
12-07-2020, 10:29 PM
That's a bit premature, only two games in. Lol

There's only 4 from the Bero ZL days across the squad.

Maybe so, but most teams that have scored 7 in both their opening games simply don't go south as the season goes on. Where has the squad come from? North's have had a strong Friday All age team for a few years, so I'm predicting the majority is from there.

MCG_1997
18-07-2020, 06:26 PM
Medowie vs Jesmond
2nd grade: 0-3
1st grade: 4-1

Uzi_89
18-07-2020, 06:43 PM
Norths V Lochinvar
Reserves 5-0
Firsts 2-2

MCG_1997
25-07-2020, 07:39 PM
Lochinvar vs Medowie.
Reserve: 2-1
First: 2-3

namwob99
25-07-2020, 07:53 PM
Mayfield vs Norths
Res: 0-1
1sts: 0-3

Uzi_89
01-08-2020, 06:52 PM
Bolwarra V Rovers
2-1
3-1
Very disappointing performance by Rovers firsts, they completely lost the plot in that game today. The Bolwarra lads played well, full credit to them.

onlooker
01-08-2020, 07:26 PM
Mayfield V Kurri
Res 1-1
1st 4-3

namwob99
01-08-2020, 07:26 PM
Norths vs Medowie
Res: 7-2
1sts: 2-1

onlooker
08-08-2020, 07:21 PM
Jesmond V Mayfield
Res 1-2
1st 1-4

Uzi_89
08-08-2020, 08:42 PM
Rovers v Kahibah
4-1
2-2

10x better performance then last week from the Rovers. No where near enough for two teams again but they dug deep.

MCG_1997
08-08-2020, 08:51 PM
Medowie vs Bolwarra
Reserve: 2-3
First: 2-5
Both games were entertaining with plenty goals and actions in them. The half time result in first grade was 1-4. Medowie played a lot better in the second half, but there are certainly room for improvement.

namwob99
08-08-2020, 10:33 PM
Norths vs Kurri
Res 7-0
1s 5-0

MCG_1997
15-08-2020, 06:01 PM
Kahiba vs Medowie
First: 3-3

onlooker
15-08-2020, 06:24 PM
Mayfield V Lochinvar

Res 2-1
1st 1-2

MCG_1997
17-08-2020, 07:53 PM
Any update on Bolwarra vs North?

Uzi_89
18-08-2020, 02:04 PM
Washed out I believe

namwob99
18-08-2020, 04:41 PM
Yep

onlooker
22-08-2020, 06:07 PM
Mayfield V Medowie

Res 2-1
1st 6-2

Uzi_89
22-08-2020, 07:05 PM
Lochinvar v Kurri Kurri
2-1
2-0

namwob99
22-08-2020, 08:02 PM
Jesmond vs Norths

We were told at 11:15 this morn that Newy council hadn't opened Jeso Park back up after last week, no lines were marked etc. Refs were fantastic trying to get it moved to our ground but unfortunately everyone from Jesmond had turned their phones off at 11:16 it seems.

onlooker
22-08-2020, 08:11 PM
Jesmond vs Norths

We were told at 11:15 this morn that Newy council hadn't opened Jeso Park back up after last week, no lines were marked etc. Refs were fantastic trying to get it moved to our ground but unfortunately everyone from Jesmond had turned their phones off at 11:16 it seems.

That’s absolutely rubbish, poor form from Jesmond but if there was a team to do it, it would be them..

Lucky it’s a nothing comp this year but still a missed game for you guys that shouldn’t have been.

onlooker
29-08-2020, 06:21 PM
Bolwarra V Mayfield

Res 1-0
1st 1-2

Uzi_89
29-08-2020, 07:32 PM
Lochinvar v Jesmond
Res: 4-3
Firsts: 4-0

MCG_1997
29-08-2020, 10:12 PM
Medowie vs Kurri
First: 4-2

namwob99
30-08-2020, 08:47 AM
Norths vs Kahibah
Res 2-2
1sts 2-3

Uzi_89
05-09-2020, 06:33 PM
Lochinvar v Norths
Res: 0-2
1st: 4-2

onlooker
05-09-2020, 07:09 PM
Mayfield V Kahibah

Res 1-1

1st 0-1

MCG_1997
06-09-2020, 10:15 AM
Jesmond vs Medowie
Reserve: 2-2
First: 2-4

MCG_1997
12-09-2020, 06:14 PM
Medowie vs Lochinvar
Res: 1-3
1st: 3-2

onlooker
12-09-2020, 06:24 PM
Norths V Mayfield

1st 8-2

Res 3-1

MCG_1997
19-09-2020, 07:04 PM
Medowie vs North
Res: 0 - 3
1st: 0 - 3
Well done to North for their solid effort. You guys deserved the win for being more consistent.

Uzi_89
19-09-2020, 07:22 PM
Lochinvar v Bolwarra
Res: 0-3
1st: 2-2

Uzi_89
26-09-2020, 12:19 AM
Lochinvar v Kahibah

Res: 0-9
1st: 2-1

Horrendous weather, raining sidewards for a while.

namwob99
26-09-2020, 06:35 PM
Kurri vs Norths
1st: 0-4

Crazy game in 1s.
Norths played 80 mins with 9.
Kurri played 50 with 10.

MCG_1997
26-09-2020, 06:35 PM
Belwarra vs Medowie
Res: 4-0
1st: 2-3

onlooker
26-09-2020, 08:12 PM
Mayfield V Jesmond

Res 5-0

1st 2-2

The Hacker
26-09-2020, 10:20 PM
Kurri vs Norths
1st: 0-4

Crazy game in 1s.
Norths played 80 mins with 9.
Kurri played 50 with 10.

2 red cards in the first 10min. Do tell us how

bombers_away
26-09-2020, 10:51 PM
2 red cards in the first 10min. Do tell us how

Straight red to Norths keeper (for denying obvious goal scoring opportunity). Penalty awarded to Kurri.

Second red in same sequence (two yellows within 30 seconds for apparent dissent).

Field player goes in goals. Saves pen.

Norths score two with 9 men before Kurri have a player sent (second yellow).

Norths turned the screws in second half in a fairly dominant half despite being outnumbered.

The Hacker
27-09-2020, 12:04 AM
Straight red to Norths keeper (for denying obvious goal scoring opportunity). Penalty awarded to Kurri.

Second red in same sequence (two yellows within 30 seconds for apparent dissent).

Field player goes in goals. Saves pen.

Norths score two with 9 men before Kurri have a player sent (second yellow).

Norths turned the screws in second half in a fairly dominant half despite being outnumbered.

That’s wild. Impressive from Norths

namwob99
27-09-2020, 11:57 AM
Mayfield V Jesmond

Res 5-0

1st 2-2

You mention to them to enter their God damn scores from weeks ago?!

Uzi_89
10-10-2020, 08:52 PM
Lochinvar v Mayfield

Res: 1-0
1st: 3-1

Congratulations to all the teams in a tough season. A huge thanks and well done to all the volunteers.

Negative Police
10-10-2020, 09:04 PM
Lochinvar v Mayfield

Res: 1-0
1st: 3-1

Congratulations to all the teams in a tough season. A huge thanks and well done to all the volunteers.

any semis?

namwob99
10-10-2020, 09:51 PM
Norths vs Bolwarra @ Cooks Square Park, Maitland
Res: 2-1
1sts 3-0

Great day on our inaugural old boys day.

anfield
12-10-2020, 08:54 PM
Dudley Redhead United Football Club are looking to re-enter zone league 3 next season. We seriously need some new players to drive the club forward. Great opportunities, looking for individuals or groups even an all age team looking for a change. Expressions of interest can be made by sending a private msg or contacting 0418453655.