17-01-2020, 08:46 PM
He's yet to win a game for us - should be sacked immediately

Jeterpool
17-01-2020, 09:58 PM
#karlrobinsonout
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Robinson

Aegon
18-01-2020, 10:38 PM
The bloke from neighbours got the gig to coach us? A new low for the Jets :)

StannyCFCJET
18-01-2020, 11:11 PM
Run Carl. Run why you can

19-01-2020, 12:18 AM
Clearly Carl is both broke and destitute and in seriously desperate need of an income to take on this abortion of a club.

Frodo
19-01-2020, 12:28 AM
Meh, it's not like he can make us any worse. And we are so bad that even if he never wins a game with us it won't tarnish his record too bad.

turbojetfireV8
19-01-2020, 09:09 PM
who's the bloke on the other side of him in each of the shots of him with Lawrie, is it an agent, an assistant or what?

lil_masi
20-01-2020, 09:28 AM
#karlrobinsonout
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Robinson

Wrong Carl

Jeterpool
20-01-2020, 09:34 AM
Wrong Carl

That was meant to be the joke

lil_masi
20-01-2020, 09:51 AM
That was meant to be the joke

lol, I was 50/50 whether you were taking the p**

Jeterpool
20-01-2020, 10:35 AM
lol, I was 50/50 whether you were taking the p**

It wasn't a very good joke, to be fair to you.

StannyCFCJET
20-01-2020, 11:28 AM
Better Joke then the Jerks recruitment strategy

Grimario
20-01-2020, 07:32 PM
who's the bloke on the other side of him in each of the shots of him with Lawrie, is it an agent, an assistant or what?

Allegedly, along with shit results, Robinson was turfed for a dodgy arrangement he had with an agent who he used to sign lots of players to join the Whitecaps.

That was, allegedly, the bloke sitting next to him.

The Dunster
20-01-2020, 08:47 PM
Allegedly, along with shit results, Robinson was turfed for a dodgy arrangement he had with an agent who he used to sign lots of players to join the Whitecaps.

That was, allegedly, the bloke sitting next to him.

David Baldwin is the name of the manager linked to Robinson when he was in charge at the Vancouver Whitecaps. Baldwin is the Owner of Avid Sports Group - and if you read the Squad thread - Avid control / manage the following Jets Players:

Dimi Petratos
Kaine Shepherd
Kosta Petratos
Patrick Langlois
Makis Petratos; and
Nick Fitzgerald

Our entire front office needs to be shown the door.

Bremsstrahlung
20-01-2020, 08:54 PM
Hahaha, ask lawrie
:popcorn:

MFKS
20-01-2020, 08:58 PM
David Baldwin is the name of the manager linked to Robinson when he was in charge at the Vancouver Whitecaps. Baldwin is part of Avid Sports Group - and if you read the Squad thread - Avid control / manage the following jets Players:

Dimi Petratos
Kaine Shepherd
Kosta Petratos
Patrick Langlois
Makis Petratos; and
Nick Fitzgerald

Ivan Vujica is also with them.

I told you how this shit works in that thread

We are also gonna be at a loss going forward recruiting anyway
Bert would have had a pile of contacts in the game that were responsible for leading us to Vargas Jair Arroyo etc

That now gone

We now back to Gypo CEOs contacts in the game

We in a lot of regards should have went Sven as he would have the ability to speak with plenty around the globe in relation to scouting foreigners for us

20-01-2020, 09:03 PM
David Baldwin is the name of the manager linked to Robinson when he was in charge at the Vancouver Whitecaps. Baldwin is the Owner of Avid Sports Group - and if you read the Squad thread - Avid control / manage the following Jets Players:

Dimi Petratos
Kaine Shepherd
Kosta Petratos
Patrick Langlois
Makis Petratos; and
Nick Fitzgerald

I get where you are coming from but without knowing just how many A League players come under this mob relatively speaking it is hard to know for sure if that number is a over representation in regards to the Jets.

There are some pedestrian footballers on that list however.

The Dunster
20-01-2020, 09:12 PM
I get where you are coming from but without knowing just how many A League players come under this mob relatively speaking it is hard to know for sure if that number is a over representation in regards to the Jets.

Here's the list:

https://www.transfermarkt.co.in/avid-sports-amp-entertainment-group/beraterfirma/berater/4959

We have 6 of them - other clubs one or two.

MFKS
20-01-2020, 09:18 PM

That is not the issue

You going to find large groups at each club managed by the same agent

Take those guys when Kosta and Makris Petratos got to age they needed a football agent it pretty obvious their first contact is gonna be the guy looking after big bro Dimi

Young guys like Langlois and guys like Shepphard coming from NPL are most likely gonna take a recommendation from whoever is they get on best with in the senior squad

So it No great issue we going to have many players represented

This issue lies with how much control that agent has over transfer and resigning and recruitment policies of the club

I backing knowing with things that have happened in the past with the Jets we are much more intimate with agents than we should be

The Dunster
20-01-2020, 09:41 PM
The other agent with a lot of pull at the Jets is Tony Rallis - who is the person that brought Dimi to the Jets.
Dimi is with Avid / Baldwin .

it's all within the rules - but any market this concentrated as far as player representation goes will see clubs having little to nil countervailing power when it comes to contract talks.

Again - all within the rules but no wonder this club pay top dollar for shit players year after year.

The reason this is happening is probably because we don't have enough coin to conduct our own recruitment.

The Dunster
20-01-2020, 09:52 PM
Lawrie gets rid of two of our best players and a Coach - then replaces them with a coach and players all represented by the same firm.

Coincidence obviously. Or is it simply a case of us not having enough resources to do anything other than rely on player reps for recruitment ?

20-01-2020, 10:14 PM
Recruiting has been our achilles heel long before the gypo CEO and Marty Lee came along or even Griff for that matter. Other clubs in this league seem to do much better at leveraging contacts and there networks to cast the net much wider when looking to recruit players which yes Dunster makes your second point very much likely.

Its an area this club has really struggled with, The clubs who get this part of there list management right always seems to be the ones who have backroom staff with worldy experience and throughout there travels develop these contacts and relationships to find the right players.

The Dunster
20-01-2020, 10:28 PM
Recruiting has been our achilles heel long before the gypo CEO and Marty Lee came along or even Griff for that matter. Other clubs in this league seem to do much better at leveraging contacts and there networks to cast the net much wider when looking to recruit players which yes Dunster makes your second point very much likely.

Its an area this club has really struggled with, The clubs who get this part of there list management right always seems to be the ones who have backroom staff with worldy experience and throughout there travels develop these contacts and relationships to find the right players.

What bothers me is that the club can somehow find the money to purchase players that aren't even good enough to get a run for a team running last on the table - yet they can't hire a full time scout to look for players.

lil_masi
20-01-2020, 10:53 PM
I was reading Robinson was keeping tabs on european, central/South American players he wanted for his nxt gig.

Jeterpool
21-01-2020, 07:35 AM
I was reading Robinson was keeping tabs on european, central/South American players he wanted for his nxt gig.

Right up our alley

leftrightout
21-01-2020, 09:26 AM
I can't help but feel that our new manager won't be confirmed until just before the transfer window closes.
That way the club can use the excuse of "no time for the new manager to find anything this season"

Jeterpool
21-01-2020, 09:58 AM
I can't help but feel that our new manager won't be confirmed until just before the transfer window closes.
That way the club can use the excuse of "no time for the new manager to find anything this season"

:rof:

I reckon that's bang on the money!

21-01-2020, 12:00 PM
Yeh but Lawrie said Ernie had money available to him, What he didn't say was it wasn't enough to buy a feed from the loose change menu at your local Maccas.

Jokes aside you will be correct Leftrighout and some will say that is ok for Martin to not provide those funds that could make a difference to how this season is panning out. Shame the bloke isn't Japanese, At least they have this thing about not looking bad personal shame etc. If Sage can afford to put a reasonable squad out pretty sure our bloke could to if he felt so inclined.

As for Carl perhaps he will see the light before signing his sanity away and jump on the first mode of transport available to Mascot and fly the f^&k out of here.

Jeterpool
21-01-2020, 12:06 PM
Dropped him off a Sydney Airport where a WSW car picked him up to take him to view the facilities.

Frodo
21-01-2020, 12:11 PM
Yeh but Lawrie said Ernie had money available to him, What he didn't say was it wasn't enough to buy a feed from the loose change menu at your local Maccas.

Jokes aside you will be correct Leftrighout and some will say that is ok for Martin to not provide those funds that could make a difference to how this season is panning out. Shame the bloke isn't Japanese, At least they have this thing about not looking bad personal shame etc. If Sage can afford to put a reasonable squad out pretty sure our bloke could to if he felt so inclined.

As for Carl perhaps he will see the light before signing his sanity away and jump on the first mode of transport available to Mascot and fly the f^&k out of here.

Keep beating that dead horse 380. Coat that bat of yours in some subtle racism and beat that dead Chinese LED covered horse some more.

Side note, nobody else is offering Carl Robinson a gig elsewhere. There isn't much further to sink below the MLS, we are about as good as he's gonna get as well.

21-01-2020, 12:52 PM
Keep beating that dead horse 380. Coat that bat of yours in some subtle racism and beat that dead Chinese LED covered horse some more.

Side note, nobody else is offering Carl Robinson a gig elsewhere. There isn't much further to sink below the MLS, we are about as good as he's gonna get as well.

Didn't think it would take you long, Thanks for not disappointing champ.

pv4
21-01-2020, 01:06 PM

Don't discount the area as being a big factor. Teams outside of Sydney and Melbourne always are going to have to work harder to recruit players. Most foreigners have only heard of those two cities, if even that. Newy has a really awesome lifestyle to sell, but it's not for everyone. Even Roy Keane once had a whinge because one of the players he was managing was being forced by his partner to move to London for the better shopping. I think that was even officially why McGree chose City over us, his mrs wanted the big city life?

Tommyjet
21-01-2020, 09:18 PM
Is it just me who thinks the longer this delays the more Carl rocked up, took a couple of looks at the a-league, and thought he isn't that desperate?

MFKS
21-01-2020, 10:18 PM
What bothers me is that the club can somehow find the money to purchase players that aren't even good enough to get a run for a team running last on the table - yet they can't hire a full time scout to look for players.

That why the Salary Cap has got to go

We be better off spending 100 to 200k a year on scouts to locate adequate players for us than pissing 3 million a year into wages because we got to meet KPIs to keep the PFA happy

It because we running this shit system that scouting is done by who people know and You Tube videos

Complete joke for a so called professional league that recruitment is done so poorly

finzee
23-01-2020, 03:42 PM
Didn't think it would take you long, Thanks for not disappointing champ.

Dont bother with Frodo. Digs deep to invent leftard outrage with race, gender, ethnicity etc. Doesnt help being a jealous frustrated Arsenal supporter.

finzee
23-01-2020, 04:07 PM

Plus we dont have corporate $$ to compete with the big clubs on marquees and under table bonus. But if the cap is taken big clubs would bury everyone

MFKS
23-01-2020, 10:50 PM
Plus we dont have corporate $$ to compete with the big clubs on marquees and under table bonus. But if the cap is taken big clubs would bury everyone

But you do realise the Salary Cap actually punishes the smaller clubs

It forces them to pay 3 million for shit players instead of focusing on ways to be competitive by thinking outside the square we are forced to spend big money on average to poor players

Jetmaster
24-01-2020, 09:44 AM
Simple, keep the upper cap but remove the lower one.

The Dunster
24-01-2020, 10:50 AM
I don't think Carl is out of the running yet. They probably need to organise a work permit / visa for him and things are just quiet until it gets sorted.

Alternatively as Tommyjet suggests Carl may have decided he's not desperate enough to coach this abortion of a club.

Frodo
24-01-2020, 11:54 AM
I don't think Carl is out of the running yet. They probably need to organise a work permit / visa for him and things are just quiet until it gets sorted.

Alternatively as Tommyjet suggests Carl may have decided he's not desperate enough to coach this abortion of a club.

Might have looked at the task at hand, saw the *tools he'd have to work with both in the squad and behind the scene and walked away. Or asked for more money to take the hit on his resume.

*Intentional use of the term.

Frodo
24-01-2020, 11:59 AM
Dont bother with Frodo. Digs deep to invent leftard outrage with race, gender, ethnicity etc. Doesnt help being a jealous frustrated Arsenal supporter.

Don't mind me, just gonna walk past this comment with my shovel in hand to find me some coloured, homosexual mole people that are probably being oppressed by 380 and the other people that are disagree with on here.

Bon
24-01-2020, 12:10 PM
Don't mind me, just gonna walk past this comment with my shovel in hand to find me some coloured, homosexual mole people that are probably being oppressed by 380 and the other people that are disagree with on here.

But he was correct about the jealous frustrated Arsenal bit...

Couscous
24-01-2020, 12:55 PM
Macarthur have given Robinson on offer, which is why the Jets are looking elsewhere.

As I said, everything is looking 👍

24-01-2020, 01:11 PM

I'm colored as you put it.

Don't you have a farm to invade or a road to lay down on complete with placard ?.

MFKS
24-01-2020, 01:13 PM
I'm colored as you put it.

Don't you have a farm to invade or a road to lay down on complete with placard ?.

Settle down people

Take this to the Politics Thread where this debate belongs

Jeterpool
24-01-2020, 01:14 PM
Macarthur have given Robinson on offer, which is why the Jets are looking elsewhere.

As I said, everything is looking ��

Offer of assistant role alongside Sterjovski? Milicic has already been announced Coach.

lil_masi
24-01-2020, 01:31 PM
Offer of assistant role alongside Sterjovski? Milicic has already been announced Coach.

Macarther already have Jolic, Sterjovski as assistants

Jeterpool
24-01-2020, 01:42 PM
I don't reckon he'd be after an assistants role, realistically.

24-01-2020, 04:12 PM
Settle down people

Take this to the Politics Thread where this debate belongs

Couldn't agree more.

Back to topic and yes i can't see for the life of me why Robinson would take anything less than the top job.

It does seem odd however that our Gypo CEO was spruiking having something in place by the Nix game and had a candidate here and then that candidate jets off ( parden the pun ) and nothing is heard of it. Perhaps any deal with Robinson fell through and Couscous is all but over the line with announcement imminent.

The Dunster
24-01-2020, 04:29 PM
Just in case GVE does come back - Do we have enough excess capacity on the Newcastlefootball.net servers to cope ?

belchardo
24-01-2020, 05:26 PM
Couldn't agree more.

Back to topic and yes i can't see for the life of me why Robinson would take anything less than the top job.

It does seem odd however that our Gypo CEO was spruiking having something in place by the Nix game and had a candidate here and then that candidate jets off ( parden the pun ) and nothing is heard of it. Perhaps any deal with Robinson fell through and Couscous is all but over the line with announcement imminent.

Thought couscous was saying the good news was that robinson wasn't going to be the man.

28-01-2020, 07:20 PM
You would think the inference from Couscous is that Tony Vidmar is getting the job

Tommyjet
28-01-2020, 07:48 PM
You would think the inference from Couscous is that Tony Vidmar is getting the job

No point having half a circus

Hunter403
06-02-2020, 09:06 PM
He is signed so is now responsible. Better beat those gypos this weekend!

06-02-2020, 09:54 PM
He is signed so is now responsible. Better beat those gypos this weekend!

This. No win he can get back on the first Air Canada flight back to Northern North America AKA Canada

MFKS
06-02-2020, 11:53 PM
Any chance we can whip up.a Robinson Out banner for when the teams come out on Sunday

Be epic Jets

MFKS
15-02-2020, 09:48 PM
Att mods

Can we can get the new coach speculation 20/21 thread unlocked

45mins I seen enough

This bloke got to go now

Being shown up by Craig Dean's FFS

He won't make it to next season

Jeterpool
15-10-2020, 12:22 PM
#Carlout

So who do we get in? And when do we announce Arthur Pappas?

Couscous
15-10-2020, 12:29 PM
We don't know what happened, and there may be all manner of events and circumstances that reflect well on Carl's decision, but I'd like to ignore all that for a moment.

F@ck off.

Jeterpool
15-10-2020, 12:51 PM
Good idea. Let's stick our heads in the sand and pretend it didn't happen.

I for one want to the club to find a coach better than Robinson who will go about smashing the Wanderers next year.

Jardelsimage
15-10-2020, 12:58 PM
i thinks the club is gone, players leaving or on loan, coach bails at first chance.
Light salesman doesn't want us anymore, no-one wants to buy us.
Lawrie tell us the truth!!!! not another lie!!!!

Jeterpool
15-10-2020, 01:09 PM
i thinks the club is gone, players leaving or on loan, coach bails at first chance.
Light salesman doesn't want us anymore, no-one wants to buy us.
Lawrie tell us the truth!!!! not another lie!!!!

He said yesterday there is a potential buyer being reviewed by FFA in a Fox interview

Jetmaster
15-10-2020, 01:21 PM
No problem with an exit clause. He is ambitious and openly said he would love to work in the EPL one day.

But why wasn't an extra clause, barring movement within the A-League included?

Jardelsimage
15-10-2020, 01:21 PM
He said yesterday there is a potential buyer being reviewed by FFA in a Fox interview

yeahright:

Tommyjet
15-10-2020, 01:25 PM
No problem with an exit clause. He is ambitious and openly said he would love to work in the EPL one day.

But why wasn't an extra clause, barring movement within the A-League included?

That's the bit that annoys me the most. I could handle losing him to another comp but not to another a-league club

Jeterpool
15-10-2020, 01:43 PM
yeahright:

It's an individual's choice if they believe it or not.

pv4
15-10-2020, 02:41 PM
It's an individual's choice if they believe it or not.

I for one find it insane that our CEO has gotten himself to a point where it is fair game whether or not to trust his direct words.

mic22
15-10-2020, 04:20 PM
But what is he supposed to say?
"Hey guys, we're in deep sh*t"

Ghost of Plague
15-10-2020, 04:28 PM
But what is he supposed to say?
"Hey guys, we're in deep sh*t"
problem is hes a terrible liar.if he was one of those awesome people you see on TV who get away with shit even though you are sure they are guilty like OJ thats cool but he's so see through hes better off telling the truth and we can move on.
From kit leaks to player movements to this never ending stream of high quality interested buyers the bloke is such a crap snake oil sales man hes frankly giving the game a bad name.for our next ceo we are best digging up the corpse of Skase or Bondy and get someone in there who can at least partially convince us we aren't completely garbage even though we absolutely are.

Negative Police
16-10-2020, 05:19 PM
Potential? ah ok.

There's no buyer

The Dunster
17-10-2020, 05:40 PM
Jets will soon be in the same league as KB United and Breakers.

This time I think we are gone for good.

My2BobsWorth
18-10-2020, 07:47 PM
He may have been born in Wales but he's not Welsh, Grub

18-10-2020, 10:20 PM
Welsh by Native
Welch by deed

The Dunster
08-12-2020, 05:37 PM
Did we lose Carl Robinson to WSW or was he going there all along and just took a short term assignment with the Jets while WSW got things ready for him ?

StannyCFCJET
08-12-2020, 08:10 PM
Did we lose Carl Robinson to WSW or was he going there all along and just took a short term assignment with the Jets while WSW got things ready for him ?

Good question and not one I'm sure we want the answer to

furns
12-12-2020, 11:42 PM
Turn on Optus to the EPL countdown show and there is Carl being all "on telly"

:sigh:

Jetmaster
12-12-2020, 11:52 PM
Started with Optus the week before he snaked off.....all part of the plan.

boz-monaut
13-12-2020, 01:57 PM
surprised Optus have decided to have him on what with all these persistent rumours about him molesting all those kids while he was at Portsmouth and Wolves

a lot of similarities with him being loaned out to all those clubs in the same way the Catholic Church used to more their priests around

StannyCFCJET
13-12-2020, 02:27 PM
surprised Optus have decided to have him on what with all these persistent rumours about him molesting all those kids while he was at Portsmouth and Wolves

a lot of similarities with him being loaned out to all those clubs in the same way the Catholic Church used to more their priests around

Wait what???????

My2BobsWorth
13-12-2020, 05:35 PM
Don't think you can say that stuff Boz. Unless it's true:shock:

mic22
13-12-2020, 10:51 PM
From Sydney herald:

Meanwhile, Robinson said he was concerned by the ongoing off-field struggles of his previous club, Newcastle Jets, who he walked out on two months ago to join Western Sydney amid continued off-field uncertainty.

The Herald revealed last week that another prospective investment group had pulled out of talks to buy the Jets from absentee chairman Martin Lee, with rival A-League club owners likely to be required to bail them out.

"There was a potential takeover in February when I came over and sadly that hasn't happened. Now we're in December," Robinson said.

"Unfortunately it [still] hasn't happened. What I will say is Lawrie McKinna's put a lot of work in behind the scenes - I know as much as anyone how much work he has put in and for it to fall at the final hurdle again is very sad for him.

"It's worrying, because there's some really good people there. I've got my fingers crossed for them as well and hopefully, some things come to fruition and they're OK to move forward this year, because it would be a shame if they weren't."

Judas.

Jetmaster
14-12-2020, 12:03 PM

Now, the Member has been banned for less and I have been warned for using one non PC word.

I would delete that post mate.

Needs to be "fact checked".

baldrick
18-12-2021, 08:17 PM
Hi Carl.

northern_swan
18-12-2021, 10:53 PM
Hi Carl.

Not before Boxing Day.

The Hacker
30-01-2022, 02:02 PM
Maybe we hand this over to WSW. Can’t say I’m upset to see them being poor

boz-monaut
30-01-2022, 02:15 PM
come, warm yourself by the WSW dumpster fire

Retro Jet
30-01-2022, 05:19 PM
Aaaaand heeeeee's GORNSKI! :rof:
https://www.smh.com.au/sport/soccer/wanderers-finally-sack-carl-robinson-after-latest-a-league-debacle-20220130-p59sdg.html

The Hacker
30-01-2022, 05:28 PM
Aaaaand heeeeee's GORNSKI! :rof:
https://www.smh.com.au/sport/soccer/wanderers-finally-sack-carl-robinson-after-latest-a-league-debacle-20220130-p59sdg.html

Bet he wished he stayed about now. Some of the players that followed him might have the same regret

Bon
30-01-2022, 05:34 PM
HAHAHAHAHA

Seriously, I don't know what they expected..
We were fairly uninspiring and crap with him and all those players.. So they all go there and they expect different results.. Logic?

Looks like we won't see much of Couscous in the foz anymore, he's going to have a busy job..
(Also, when reading about Carl's sacking, I'd forgotten that Johnny Tsatsimas was at WSW too, along with Couscous and Lab.. Is there anyone that didn't defect?)

belchardo
30-01-2022, 05:40 PM
Someone steal papas' phone tonight. Somebody else will need to start intercepting his email and physical mail. Finally, we'll need someone who's willing to tackle anybody that gets within 50m of him while holding a pen. Including family.

30-01-2022, 11:05 PM
Bernie to get a headache consult Dr Google ad follow the fraud out the door.

Yato
30-01-2022, 11:06 PM
Best news ever!

Jardelsimage
31-01-2022, 07:30 AM
GVM is the favorite to take his place, it goes from shit to shitter.

Bon
31-01-2022, 12:49 PM
GVM is the favorite to take his place, it goes from shit to shitter.

Nope, even worse..
They've appointed Mark Rudan..
Can't wait to see him spend 90+ minutes spraying the 4th official..

Buddha
31-01-2022, 12:59 PM
Nope, even worse..
They've appointed Mark Rudan..
Can't wait to see him spend 90+ minutes spraying the 4th official..
The bloke stalked and intimidated Mel McLaughlin for 18 months, had photos and all sorts of data stored on a USB that he lost at a Maccas.

He should be nowhere near the League at all. But the league has a history of covering up this sort of stuff considering they still employ Ruon Tongyik in the league as well

Bon
31-01-2022, 01:37 PM
The bloke stalked and intimidated Mel McLaughlin for 18 months, had photos and all sorts of data stored on a USB that he lost at a Maccas.

He should be nowhere near the League at all. But the league has a history of covering up this sort of stuff considering they still employ Ruon Tongyik in the league as well

Serious??? I've never heard about any of that!
What's Tongyik allegedly been up to?

boz-monaut
31-01-2022, 07:31 PM

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/seven-star-mel-mclaughlin-target-of-stalker-police-probe-series-of-threats-and-apartment-breakin/news-story/eaeb21b4877dc3a7d5184d7d45f25e3f

Swifts
31-01-2022, 07:56 PM
What's Tongyik allegedly been up to?

https://www.reddit.com/r/Aleague/comments/gvqjev/ootl_whats_the_association_between_mark_rudan_a/

Buddha
01-02-2022, 02:08 PM
Remember how Tongyik was pulled from the Olyroos without reason?

Well lets just say there is some serious allegations against him that the Gypos certainly know about as well considering they have sent threatening emails to the victim to try and keep the victim silent, all whilst continuing to use him to promote games too

Do not fall for their "family/community club" facade, they are a scum organisation of the highest order.