13-08-2021, 05:28 PM
I suspect this ends badly, if not before it begins

jim wallis
13-08-2021, 05:32 PM
I suspect this ends badly, if not before it begins

Was hoping not

Ghost of Plague
14-08-2021, 03:18 PM
This is easily the worst thread in the history of existence.

Please don't.

If this whole episode has taught us anything its that no one knows anything, and everyone is the worst person in the world.

Encouraging them to all come together and discuss it here should only be seen as a positive if you've somehow managed to rig a device to their computers that incinerates them the millisecond they post their nonsense.

Jetmaster
17-08-2021, 08:11 AM
No - not here. I'm with the GoP.

Plenty of chats on Twitbook.

samcan
20-08-2021, 02:43 PM
cases dropping in Hunter. I think we are a slight chance for this season

My2BobsWorth
21-08-2021, 06:31 PM
Like children hiding under the blanket, nothing about the most important thing going on at the moment. Good thread Jim, stuff the nerds.

finzee
24-08-2021, 08:34 PM

Please don't.

If this whole episode has taught us anything its that no one knows anything, and everyone is the worst person in the world.

Encouraging them to all come together and discuss it here should only be seen as a positive if you've somehow managed to rig a device to their computers that incinerates them the millisecond they post their nonsense.

Your just a spineless ghost. No one wants to hear your drivel. Get the real Plague back not this Woke turd.

Ghost of Plague
24-08-2021, 09:18 PM
Your just a spineless ghost. No one wants to hear your drivel. Get the real Plague back not this Woke turd.

If I could bring the member and the plague back for threads like this I would.
Sadly you get a cover band...and a tired one at that.

Also, you're.

Cheers,
Not Plague.

djjones
25-08-2021, 08:09 PM
If I could bring the member and the plague back for threads like this I would.
Sadly you get a cover band...and a tired one at that.

Also, you're.

Cheers,
Not Plague.

Get out you Woke jerk

Ghost of Plague
25-08-2021, 08:22 PM
Get out you Woke jerk

This is a terrible insult and I appreciate it greatly.

My2BobsWorth
26-08-2021, 11:04 AM
You can't vaccinate against stupidity, you are born with it. This is obvious at 11am every day

Bremsstrahlung
26-08-2021, 11:44 AM
You can't vaccinate against stupidity, you are born with it. This is obvious at 11am every day

Don’t need to wait til 11am. NPL Youth and SAP threads are always available to view

Ghost of Plague
26-08-2021, 02:28 PM

Dumbest parts of all of it, in no particular order.

Premiers thinking giving the peasants an extra 5km here, or 5 friends here, or an hour exercise here, is some sort of 'reward'.

Morons who somehow think that these small gestures are the difference between PEACE IN OUR TIME and OH NO THE VIRUS GONNA KILL US ALL.

Morons who go out of their way on social media to say "oh thank you premier for keeping us safe". They are ALWAYS the same type of person.

Moron PR managers etc who clearly pay for, and coerce people to go on social media and say "oh thank you premier for keeping us safe". How low of an opinion must you have of yourself to get up each day with MAKE SHITKHUNT POLITICIAN LOOK PALATABLE TO AT LEAST 51% OF THE PEOPLE the focus of your existence. These assholes have no pride. Embarrassing.

Ive probably missed some for now feel free to add.

Negative Police
26-08-2021, 08:30 PM
Do what you need to do. get on with it as quick as possible.
Don wannabe at home anymore.

finzee
07-09-2021, 11:42 PM
we stay locked

terry
07-09-2021, 11:43 PM
:blink:

terry
07-09-2021, 11:44 PM
Don’t need to wait til 11am. NPL Youth and SAP threads are always available to view

look who's trying to kick it off

jim wallis
07-09-2021, 11:45 PM
boredom buster

Negative Police
08-09-2021, 08:53 AM
Please don't. If this whole episode has taught us anything its that no one knows anything, and everyone is the worst person in the world.

I dont want to turn this into 'that thread' but we all need to have a think about things here. You expect a 16yr old volunteer ref or the little old frail Ground Marshall to go round checking everyone's Vax status before kickoff? Let alone some uni student bar staff asking for your papers before getting a drink? Its not manageable. Does the canteen volunteers need to be checked? Do they need to check everyone in the crowds status before serving them a bag of lollies?

Listen to this hypocritical douche. Plague wants you gone.

Ghost of Plague
08-09-2021, 09:15 AM
Listen to this hypocritical douche. Plague wants you gone.

You got me. Obviously I'd had too much Ivermectin that day.
Anyway, you're up for the stink let's have your thoughts.
Enjoying the enhanced 5g reception from your tin foil hat?

Bremsstrahlung
08-09-2021, 01:24 PM
look who's trying to kick it off

Struck a nerve did I?

Eastwest
08-09-2021, 10:16 PM
Struck a nerve did I?

Woke douches like you shoot something down because you cant hole a reasonable convo. Back to your BLM hate attacks champ.

On the real issue. I think we are down for a few weeks tomorrow.

Eastwest
08-09-2021, 10:17 PM
You got me. Obviously I'd had too much Ivermectin that day.
Anyway, you're up for the stink let's have your thoughts.
Enjoying the enhanced 5g reception from your tin foil hat?

Caught being a dkhead and still tries to dish it with some strawman garbage. GTFO and let the rest chat.

Ghost of Plague
08-09-2021, 10:32 PM
Caught being a dkhead and still tries to dish it with some strawman garbage. GTFO and let the rest chat.

Wait, so you're legit seriously pushing back against someone bringing up horse wormer and 5g reception and have to hide to call me a dkhead?

Ok then.

Eastwest
08-09-2021, 11:19 PM
Wait, so you're legit seriously pushing back against someone bringing up horse wormer and 5g reception and have to hide to call me a dkhead?

Ok then.

What horse wormer? what 5G? I dont have any idea what your on about. Its like your fighting against someone from somewhere or this is your life stresser lol.

Seriously, are you special ed? I think that finishes any discourse.

Now back to serious disscussion.

Bremsstrahlung
09-09-2021, 06:58 AM
Woke douches like you shoot something down because you cant hole a reasonable convo. Back to your BLM hate attacks champ.

On the real issue. I think we are down for a few weeks tomorrow.

Lol. My comment was made 2-3 weeks ago when a few people were naming 13 year olds on a public forum and spreading Covid misinformation which is something Twitter, Facebook and other social media outlets also find unacceptable.
70% of the conversation in those threads is sensible, rational, and constructive. The other 30% is dickwaving, whinging and borderline defamation of clubs, coaches, players and others on a public forum behind the veil of anonymity. (If you wouldn’t say it on Facebook wth your name attached, it’s probably not suitable for here).

But sure, go call people names at the drop of a hat and blame them for not being able to “hole” a conversation.
I’d be thrilled to know exactly what you want to discuss :popcorn:

Frodo
09-09-2021, 07:17 AM

Ok then.

Can I just say that the only thing I'm dissapointed by is how calm and rational you are treating these kids Plague-lite. It's just making me miss the other proper shit-show of a thread with "he who shall not be named" being an absolute train wreck and others not knowing how to react, lmao.

All good tho, carry on with whatever this is. I don't even know who is pro-covid and who isn't anymore. If you need me i'll be hiding in my closet waiting for an official announcement regarding the sacking of a manager somewhere and crying myself to sleep every night.

My2BobsWorth
09-09-2021, 08:02 AM
If it's going to be so safe after a double vax, why aren't NSW pollies back at work? Test it on the guinea pigs first.

boz-monaut
09-09-2021, 09:05 AM
given there's been reports for this thread and the level of discourse isn't that high, I can't see much point in keeping it open

unless anyone has any real desire to have a discussion thread, I'm going to close and delete this later today

My2BobsWorth
09-09-2021, 10:24 AM
That would be like banning the Member for idiocy when idiocy is still rampant

Ghost of Plague
09-09-2021, 10:58 AM
That would be like banning the Member for idiocy when idiocy is still rampant

Personally thought that anyone falling for the Members idiocy should have also been banned for idiocy.

Also, I feel the anti vaxxers are getting a disproportionate amount of attention. The numbers are saying we are getting jabbed as fast as we can get the vaccines. Should we even be acknowledging these people?

We seem to have made a decent enough go of things like whooping cough where assholes won't get jabbed to think covid can exist in our world with covid but not be something we eternally live in fear of.

Also also, the govt better sort out these work place laws real quick or the lawyers will be lathering themselves up ready to go at anyone from any angle.

samcan
09-09-2021, 12:01 PM
What horse wormer? what 5G? I dont have any idea what your on about. Its like your fighting against someone from somewhere or this is your life stresser lol.

Seriously, are you special ed? I think that finishes any discourse.

Now back to serious disscussion.

Ignore the trolls!

After today's info any competition would seem to be over. Time for cricket soon

My2BobsWorth
10-09-2021, 07:34 AM
Personally thought that anyone falling for the Members idiocy should have also been banned for idiocy.

Also, I feel the anti vaxxers are getting a disproportionate amount of attention. The numbers are saying we are getting jabbed as fast as we can get the vaccines. Should we even be acknowledging these people?

We seem to have made a decent enough go of things like whooping cough where assholes won't get jabbed to think covid can exist in our world with covid but not be something we eternally live in fear of.

Also also, the govt better sort out these work place laws real quick or the lawyers will be lathering themselves up ready to go at anyone from any angle.

I don't think anyone with half a brain listens to anti vaxers, they don't even like soap!!

Oldy
10-09-2021, 07:54 PM
spewin, lockdown sux man. A vaxx will do for the time being to lower acute illness but it isnt the answer.

Wheres our magic pill lol

Jim
12-09-2021, 01:46 PM
1000's of people at the beaches. Lockdown becoming a joke.

Jetmaster
13-09-2021, 02:19 PM
1000's of people at the beaches. Lockdown becoming a joke.

Living life - good on 'em.

My2BobsWorth
17-09-2021, 06:38 PM
England on Tuesday
80% Vaccination
26628 cases
185 deaths
Health system about to collapse
This is the model the hag is following

boz-monaut
17-09-2021, 07:03 PM
Gladys is going 10% better by opening up at 70%

also, the Hamilton South ghetto outbreak (and most others springing up in the region) are a cluster amongst user of very hard drugs

a lot of these are being admitted to hospital as they're not going to isolate or give a shit about anyone else's health

so these folk are now under 24 hour guarded hospital supervision - going through withdrawals

Ghost of Plague
17-09-2021, 08:01 PM
England on Tuesday
80% Vaccination
26628 cases
185 deaths

Youre saying the vaccine is useless?

Bremsstrahlung
17-09-2021, 10:18 PM
England on Tuesday
80% Vaccination
26628 cases
185 deaths

Some very lazy, and somewhat inaccurate application of statistics, but that death rate per case is what, 0.7%.

Vs 1500 deaths a day in January 2021 and 56,000 cases a day. 2.7% death rate.

We too, will see another rise in cases over the next maybe 12 months, In my opinion, when we open things up again, there’s bound to be more transmission amongst vaccinated and non vaccinated. The idea of the the vaccination is that it can prevent developing covid, but the main benefit is that if you do develop COVID, the symptoms will not be as life threatening or hospital admission worthy.

Unfortunately, it seems like something we must learn to live with for the next few years, and like other deadly diseases, we will eventually develop methods and some level of immunity from it and “normal” life resumes.

Singapore adopted excellent infection control and public awareness from their SARS outbreak which shaped their healthcare system and the benefits of learning from that experience shaped how they approached this.

Australians seem to have a natural defiance to authority. Restrictions come out, the first thing people do is try to find a loophole or a way to flout the rules or just break them entirely.
There’s still people having birthday parties and events in “lockdown” suburbs of Sydney.

The Australian methods sole aim has been to save lives and try to protect our healthcare system. Which is has done pretty effectively until now. We now see a shift in our approach to vaccinate the population and reduce the effects as much as we can as we return to normal operation.

The alternative approach, no lockdowns, we end up with people dying in the corridors of our hospitals or streets cause the hospitals will be overrun.
Maybe we reach “normal” quicker, but there will be a hell of a lot more deaths. Don’t get me wrong, the communication and implementation of things by the government has been very questionable at times, but I personally can’t fault their logic to this point.

My2BobsWorth
18-09-2021, 04:41 PM
Youre saying the vaccine is useless?

The vax won't stop you getting covid
The vax won't stop you transmitting covid
The vax won't stop you getting very sick, including long covid which will fuk you up for life
The vax won't stop you dying but it's the best chance of survival we have
Ask a nurse how fukt the hospital system is right now
All you fat blokes, put off your heart attacks till next year

Frodo
18-09-2021, 05:05 PM
The vax won't stop you getting covid True.

The vax won't stop you transmitting covid True, but it does shorten the period in which you are at your most contagious period, which makes you less likley to transmit it.

The vax won't stop you getting very sick, including long covid which will fuk you up for life The Vaccine makes it much less likely you will have severe symptoms and, from the small amount of studies, will lessen the chance of long term effects people have been reporting.

The vax won't stop you dying but it's the best chance of survival we have True.

Ask a nurse how fukt the hospital system is right now Very True.

All you fat blokes, put off your heart attacks till next year Good advice, probably the best excuse to get into better health is to avoid covid filled hospitals at all cost. Well done on this one.

Ghost of Plague
18-09-2021, 05:51 PM
The vax won't stop you getting covid
The vax won't stop you transmitting covid
The vax won't stop you getting very sick, including long covid which will fuk you up for life
The vax won't stop you dying but it's the best chance of survival we have
Ask a nurse how fukt the hospital system is right now
All you fat blokes, put off your heart attacks till next year

Yes, ive read the talking points too and can not, and will not disagree with anything here.

Im more interested in what's next. How do we move forward. What are employers and employees rights regarding vax? Blokes on here have had some interesting ponts of view on it, all of which are entirely selfish and a fair few hypocritical.
And that's fine, im one of them and I dont want to get sick either. But its at the point now where leaders (esp elected officials) need to take in ALL factors in reopening society.
Business needs to reopen, kids need to go back to school, sport needs to start again, people need to travel.
Theres been an amazing amount of cowardice from all sides of the political spectrum, would be great to see some rise above it.

Also, am I the only one noticing that people are really really quick to group unvaxxed and covid positive people in the same basket? People need to be careful with that stuff.

My2BobsWorth
25-09-2021, 06:26 PM
The Yanks say freedom doesn't come free, and people are going to pay with their lives for old Glads freedom. Hopefully it's her family and not mine.

Ghost of Plague
25-09-2021, 08:42 PM
The Yanks say freedom doesn't come free, and people are going to pay with their lives for old Glads freedom. Hopefully it's her family and not mine.

Wow, great sob story boss.
You're right though,Gladys been outside my house throwing buckets of covid on my granny as she gets out of the car.
Thoughts and prayers to you and yours.

traffic light
25-09-2021, 09:26 PM
Just remember. There are many "fact sheets" on this and they are varied.

You chose the one that suits your POV, quit trying to shove it too far as we can disprove nearly every theory and relax, drink your favourite bevo cause we arent going very far yet.

Anyone else need a hand?

vote quimby

My2BobsWorth
02-10-2021, 05:28 PM
Fact sheets, yes I remember them, high school I think

Negative Police
03-10-2021, 12:10 PM
The vax won't stop you getting covid True.

The vax won't stop you transmitting covid True, but it does shorten the period in which you are at your most contagious period, which makes you less likley to transmit it.

The vax won't stop you getting very sick, including long covid which will fuk you up for life The Vaccine makes it much less likely you will have severe symptoms and, from the small amount of studies, will lessen the chance of long term effects people have been reporting.

The vax won't stop you dying but it's the best chance of survival we have True.

Ask a nurse how fukt the hospital system is right now Very True.

All you fat blokes, put off your heart attacks till next year Good advice, probably the best excuse to get into better health is to avoid covid filled hospitals at all cost. Well done on this one.

Actually, coming from a Woke joke this is incredibly accurate.

My2BobsWorth
03-10-2021, 07:21 PM
Dunno what a woke joke is but I'm sure you are not one

My2BobsWorth
16-10-2021, 06:50 PM
Byrons only 50% vaxed and little hitler is going to let the pigs out, spose they deserve it just like .........

16-10-2021, 07:41 PM
Byrons only 50% vaxed and little hitler is going to let the pigs out, spose they deserve it just like .........

If and a mean if Byron has had the opportunity ie availability of supply to have met higher targets then who is that on ?.

My2BobsWorth
17-10-2021, 04:47 PM
Byrons got a lot of hippies and anti vaxers, but the ultra right dickhead just blasts ahead because, he's an ultra right dickhead. Remember the vax numbers are 80% of 80%, not 80% of 100%

Ghost of Plague
18-10-2021, 04:36 PM
little hitler is going to let the pigs out,

and here i was wondering who the people were that are offended by how many kids a bloke has or which diety he (like 80% of Australians) believes in.

Anyway so here we are huh.

Hopefully soon someone can explain to you that you're more than welcome to stay home, wear your mask and live your life online so the big bad covid never gets you.

Other than that toddle on please, the rest of us are keen for a schooner.

Cheers.

Aegon
19-10-2021, 11:22 AM
or which diety he (like 80% of Australians) believes in.

terry
19-10-2021, 02:21 PM
Close contact on day before freedom day. 2 weeks in the hole even though double vaxx. dodgy

Jetmaster
21-10-2021, 10:54 AM
For what its worth good on Dom. Refreshing just to hear someone talk with glass half full approach, something MSM and the Henny Penny's of this world hate.

Set a date to get vaxxed - there is little shortage of supply now, anywhere - that date is 1st December. Will be over 90% by then anyway.

Your choice, not done by then, tough - as it is numbers are still dropping after opening up. The chance of death unvaxxed is 0.03%. More chance the Jets winning the ACL.

Those that say too early - when do you open then FFS or do you still aspire to view everything on Neflix before you choke to death on pizza?

My2BobsWorth
22-10-2021, 03:59 PM
and here i was wondering who the people were that are offended by how many kids a bloke has or which diety he (like 80% of Australians) believes in.

Anyway so here we are huh.

Hopefully soon someone can explain to you that you're more than welcome to stay home, wear your mask and live your life online so the big bad covid never gets you.

Other than that toddle on please, the rest of us are keen for a schooner.

Cheers.

Someone should tell him the condom goes on the front, not up yer arse