hawk
07-10-2012, 06:26 PM
give us a wave

parksey
07-10-2012, 08:24 PM
sorry, i don't speak portuguese.

MFKS
07-10-2012, 08:50 PM
Do feel a bit sorry for Birraz. What a debut. Let in a goal in the first 50 seconds and your first touch as a Newy player is to pick the ball out of the net. Then to get sent off like he did after Mitchell's **** up and the ball richocheting off his chest and onto his arm was a bit harsh particularly against his former club.

What is also a concern is that the lad has come here looking for a go after years of playing 2nd fiddle at Adelaide. Found it and has done enough in pre season to warrrant GVE's faith and been selected as the No 1. This ****ed up refereeing decision could result in the end of his season if BK has a blinder next week and GVE sticks with him and Birraz is back on the bench.

That send off could **** his career

q-money
07-10-2012, 09:35 PM
bzzzzzt

see ya birraz...bk > you

seldom
07-10-2012, 09:40 PM
thought the send off was justified...give gallaway a go in goals

MFKS
07-10-2012, 09:58 PM
:whistling:Got to luv the love for a man who let a cross go across our 6 yard box to the on rushing Ramsay for the second goal without the slightest effort to try and cut it out by doing something like diving for it.

Hang on it didn't go across the 6 yard box it went across 2-3 yards from the goal line and well within reach.
:whistling:

Awaits impending uproar!!!

q-money
07-10-2012, 10:05 PM
yeah but it didn't go in did it

q-money
07-10-2012, 10:05 PM
also was very lol, bk doing it for the peeps

q-money
07-10-2012, 10:06 PM
wait on I don't even know what we are talking about right now

deans out

plague
07-10-2012, 10:07 PM
:whistling:Got to luv the love for a man who let a cross go across our 6 yard box to the on rushing Ramsay for the second goal without the slightest effort to try and cut it out by doing something like diving for it.

Hang on it didn't go across the 6 yard box it went across 2-3 yards from the goal line and well within reach.
:whistling:

Awaits impending uproar!!!

Not uproar big fella but 'keeper not to blame for that one.
Brother's gotta protect his near post. The other areas are for the blokes paid to get between their man and the goals. Havent seen a replay but remember there was a defender (not sure who) standing on the six yard box marking daylight (will stand corrected if wrong) your rage should maybe pointed a bit more that way.

i stand in defence of BK on this one.

MFKS
07-10-2012, 10:21 PM
Before the intitial ball was played Ritter was stepping up as the free man to the edge of the box to pick someone up. Zadko let his man go and run through unopposed to put the cross on. Mitchell and Neville both allowed their men to get goalside despite intiially being goal side of them. Ritter wasn't to blame he was unlucky in that he was moving out to close down and as the ball was played in behind had to change direction and turn and that made him look like he was doing nothing.

Your right Plague BK should have been guarding his near post. Can't fault that. But once the shot don't come and a ball is played across the face of goal within reach the only salvation was for the keeper to dive and cut it out. The dive may have been in vain. It may have cut the cross out. We will never know. My gripe is that after covering the post he should have been diving when that ball went into the 6 yard box every time.

Why because not diving achieves nothing. He ain't gonna stop a tap in from 2-3 yards out unless the attacker ****s it right up with biblical pedigree. Better off diving and at least being on the ground having tried to cut the cross out as the attacker smashes into the net rather than standing there with a look on his face like he had missed the last bus home as BK did as Ramsay smashed the ball into the net

GazFish35
07-10-2012, 10:57 PM
I could easily be accused of being a BK lover..... I'm not, I just hate the haters who hate on him when he does nothing wrong.

I'm with MFKS on this one, I thought he should have dropped on the ball as it was going past him........ but can see why he couldnt. Expecting a shot at his legs, or near stick, (assuming the centre ball would be covered by defenders) his feet were positioned for the shot, and when the adelaide player dragged the shot across the face of goal, he wasnt able to get his feet out from where they were to be able to drop on the ball.

the haters - who i hate - were out in force today!, while i was packing up the tifo, I missed the goal in minute1 (still havent seen it), and heard about 10 dipshits yell, "oh ffs BK you f.wit"..... only to then realise BK wasnt even on the pitch. Effing hate "supporters" who hate on players when clearly they nothin about what they are watching.

MFKS
07-10-2012, 11:18 PM
Should have heard the haters going off behind the Member when the 2nd goal went in. I ain't hating on BK for this I just believe he could have done better.

**** there were some whingers out there today.

Had one bloke tell me at HT that Birraz can't kick a ball far. I said have you seen him play before and he said NO and was basing his thoughts on 45 mins of clearance kicks into today's wind. I pointed out I have watched him a few times at training and in pre season games and he kicks it 60-70 yards easily. Smashed one up in the second half to Heskey that nearly put him away was proof he can kick a ball.

Thomas477
07-10-2012, 11:28 PM
I didn't think Birghitti did any wrong tonight, apart from the bad call he got from the inept fool calling himself a ref.

Nor did BK do anything to usurp Biraz. As a keeper myself, while you have to cover the near post, if its being crossed and you can get to it, you ****ing well get to it. Even if you only get a finger tip to it, that fingertip can be enough to shift the ball out of danger. What you shouldn't do is stand around like a numpty and do nothing.

However, good to see BK didn't go down like Eugene did when he got tackled.

And as the good Member said, it's ****ing hard to kick it long into a headwind. I played two games in it this year and Birghitti did well to get it 45m on the fly.

militiamon
08-10-2012, 12:48 AM
I will support Birighitti 100% while he is on the pitch, but it seems to me that this kid is all hype. I've only watched him in a handful of pre-season games along with the game today, but I am yet to see why he is replacing BK (who, let's not forget, won player of the season for us last season). All I've seen from Birighitti is a string of ****-ups, some minor and some major, and nothing positive that has really stood out. There was the embarrassing failure to stop a ball hit straight at him against Magic, then the clearance into the back of the net against NNSW/Youth, and we can't forget that drop against North Korea in the final of the U19 AFC tournament.

And you can debate the red card all you like, the real question is wtf he was doing in the position in the first place. He was actually lucky that he got the red card, it distracted everyone from seeing what a shocking decision it was by him to come out so early.

pistolpete
08-10-2012, 12:57 AM
it seems to me that this kid is all hype

I think we are going to be saying that about the majority of the squad in the coming months. I hope I am wrong

Grunta
08-10-2012, 08:00 PM
Do not believe BK did anything wrong why he wouldn't start the game EXCEPT for the fact that GVE believes everyone else is better than the ones he had/has. I thought Biri was hopeless feeding the ball out from the back.

Thomas477
08-10-2012, 08:30 PM
Do not believe BK did anything wrong why he wouldn't start the game EXCEPT for the fact that GVE believes everyone else is better than the ones he had/has. I thought Biri was hopeless feeding the ball out from the back.

As others have mentioned, he was kicking it straight into a howling southerly. That makes it pretty hard to be accurate except for short passes along the deck.

selassie
08-10-2012, 08:30 PM
welcome back bk, at least the red card will force dutchy's hand.

Grunta
08-10-2012, 08:33 PM
As others have mentioned, he was kicking it straight into a howling southerly. That makes it pretty hard to be accurate except for short passes along the deck.

Maybe gve should tell him not to kick against a strong wind??

WolfMan
08-10-2012, 08:54 PM
The enforced use of BK for at least the next game raises an interesting question : Does GVE put Birraz straight back in as soon as he is available, or does BK get yet another chance to prove himself?

For the record, I think BK is a decent shot stopper, but surely Birraz wouldn't have signed from Adelaide just to remain on the bench as he was under Galekovic? I will be watching intently as it all unfolds.

namwob99
08-10-2012, 09:23 PM

Galekovic kick into the same wind?

WolfMan
08-10-2012, 09:32 PM
Galekovic kick into the same wind?

He did, and he also struggled in the 2nd Half. Birraz 1-bounced a goal-kick all the way to Galekovic when the teams had switched sides

front2
08-10-2012, 09:37 PM
Before the intitial ball was played Ritter was stepping up as the free man to the edge of the box to pick someone up. Zadko let his man go and run through unopposed to put the cross on. Mitchell and Neville both allowed their men to get goalside despite intiially being goal side of them. Ritter wasn't to blame he was unlucky in that he was moving out to close down and as the ball was played in behind had to change direction and turn and that made him look like he was doing nothing.

Your right Plague BK should have been guarding his near post. Can't fault that. But once the shot don't come and a ball is played across the face of goal within reach the only salvation was for the keeper to dive and cut it out. The dive may have been in vain. It may have cut the cross out. We will never know. My gripe is that after covering the post he should have been diving when that ball went into the 6 yard box every time.

Why because not diving achieves nothing. He ain't gonna stop a tap in from 2-3 yards out unless the attacker ****s it right up with biblical pedigree. Better off diving and at least being on the ground having tried to cut the cross out as the attacker smashes into the net rather than standing there with a look on his face like he had missed the last bus home as BK did as Ramsay smashed the ball into the net

Hahaha this. Almost to a tee. Good analysis MFKS. Ramsay I would say is the quickest player across the pitch in the Aleague. So no surprise he was all alone again at the finish. I hear Ramsay is almost on call up for international duty in another country. BK to stay.

seldom
14-10-2012, 12:51 AM
will he stay or will he go nowwwwww

militiamon
16-03-2014, 12:50 AM
Hey d00dz, it's been a while

GazFish35
16-03-2014, 07:43 AM
I hope he gets a run.

But fear he won't.

No way the club can sell birraz to the Germans if he's sitting on the bench.

The Dunster
16-03-2014, 08:25 AM
No way the club can sell Birra if he plays either.

BK played for the shirt and for the fans. So what if he's not a world beater - at least he cares .

Jetmaster
16-03-2014, 10:48 AM
Give him a game - simple fact is that Birraz made worse mistakes last night than those that have cost Pasfield and Coe their spots.

You stuff up - you get dropped to ponder your sins, simple.

Thomas477
16-03-2014, 01:22 PM
Is Carney going to be dropped because of his shyte free kicks?
Is Caravella going to be dropped because he's shyte?
Is Heksey going to be dropped because he can't use his feet?

As a keeper, you make a mistake, it's a goal. Outfields stuff up and the world keeps on turning. How many times has he saved our arse in the last 1.5 seasons?

GazFish35
16-03-2014, 01:25 PM

As a keeper, you make a mistake, it's a goal. Outfields stuff up and the world keeps on turning. How many times has he saved our arse in the last 1.5 seasons?

About the same number of times bk did in the lead up to his bad patch that led to him being hung drawn and quartered.

If nothing else he should be dropped for that ridiculous tweet last night.

Dropped by Zane, or dropped by Reagan, I really don't mind.

MFKS
16-03-2014, 01:28 PM

Love that you are fighting the fight but Birraz is gone. He may have been able to talk his way out of the first **** up but the second one?? Yep keepers make **** ups and they need to sit it out for a spell and earn their place in the team again

Hang on he will probably play next week anyway despite this with the clowns we have in charge anyways .

How Birraz played last night after the scuffle with reegz this week is beyond me.
Hang on same clowns in charge again

Thomas477
16-03-2014, 01:33 PM
Tbh member, the second was much more understandable than the first. I am just simply against the keeper being the scapegoat.

As for the scuffle, it was my understanding that it was a headclash that Regan came off second best in.

Finally, you're expecting Zane to show some balls. I will be truly surprised if he drops Birraz.

militiamon
16-03-2014, 02:01 PM
lol, scapegoat? ffs :rof:

If you're comparing that effort to an outfield player's, it would be equivalent of receiving the ball on half-way, turning around and sprinting towards your own net and blasting it into the top corner. This would then be followed by pulling down your pants and taking a huge turd in the middle of the pitch.

Hell, even I think he's been good overall this season, but mistakes like that deserve automatic benching.

pistolpete
16-03-2014, 02:13 PM
pulling down your pants and taking a huge turd in the middle of the pitch.

Would be the greatest thing to ever happen

redwah
16-03-2014, 02:13 PM
Pretty sure most keepers have far less touches than outfield players do and yes their mistakes usually end up as goals but being caught out when a bloke shoots from a dead ball from half way is more than a mistake. I can understand if it's a howling wind and the keeper is off their line(though only barely) but in this case he simply got caught going to get a drink or to clean his gloves ( though after 40sec I don't know why you would need to) or some other rubbish excuse for simply not concentrating.

He is a good shot stopper but some of his other keeping attributes are lacking.

For once i actually agree with member he shouldn't have been playing after the training dust up.

MFKS
16-03-2014, 02:39 PM
Tbh member, the second was much more understandable than the first. I am just simply against the keeper being the scapegoat.

As for the scuffle, it was my understanding that it was a headclash that Regan came off second best in.

Finally, you're expecting Zane to show some balls. I will be truly surprised if he drops Birraz.

This blokes two moments of 3 that got him in the paper this week show all that is wrong with this club.

Bloke involved in scuffle with teammate. Does the club show leadership that this type of behaviour/professionalism/standards is unacceptable. No they select one of the participants int he next game.

Whatever happened obviously was a serious enough issue that both Reegz and Birraz had to explain themselves and Deans was gibbering on about it crossing the line

As for Zane not dropping Birraz well to me he has no ****ing choice in the matter. Making errors is one thing but to make a couple and not get punished shows an acceptance for mediocrity by rewarding low standards and shit play

Hang on. Thats what our club stands for Mediocrity

Birraz will play next week MARK MY WORDS

WolfMan
16-03-2014, 03:07 PM
This would then be followed by pulling down your pants and taking a huge turd in the middle of the pitch.

Would be the greatest thing to ever happen

Me agree!

plague
16-03-2014, 08:55 PM
Jesus effing Christ they get to use their hands FFS.
Keepers deserved to get roasted if they stuff up.

Thomas477
16-03-2014, 09:01 PM

What, do you think keeping is easy? You're having a laugh. Goalkeeping is probably the hardest position on the field.

GazFish35
16-03-2014, 11:12 PM
What, do you think keeping is easy? You're having a laugh. Goalkeeping is probably the hardest position on the field.

Bullshit.
Striker is way more difficult.
Number 10 too.

seldom
16-03-2014, 11:14 PM

Better let Ballnotghetti know !

hawk
16-03-2014, 11:16 PM

correct, they have to dive on that hard patch

plague
16-03-2014, 11:32 PM

FFS here we go.
Goalies get to use their hands, get to wear gloves, trackie dacks and shirts with padded elbows.
They even get their own little 'area' of the field which they roam about like they are the some sort of Prime Minister.
If I get to use my hands up front I'm scoring way more goals than my current stats would indicate.
Let's face it, the only job easier to get in football than a goalie is General Manager cause however many stuff ups Birazz can conjure up Middleby has him covered by miles and seems way more protected than our man between the sticks.

plague
16-03-2014, 11:36 PM
See that, I turned Birazz's howlers into a shot at Middleby.
Watch and learn Thomas, there's a pro at work.

Thomas477
16-03-2014, 11:54 PM
I bow down to your experience plague. At least we agree that Middleby is a joke of a CEO. :lulz:

As for keeping, before we go on, have you ever kept for a significant time before?

plague
17-03-2014, 12:06 AM
As for keeping, before we go on, have you ever kept for a significant time before?

Before we even go this far, I think the most important thing to realise is that this is me you're talking to. And unless my posts involve the words 'Middleby' or 'ForeverRed', you can rest assured it's 99% horseshit.

Thomas477
17-03-2014, 01:25 AM
Before we even go this far, I think the most important thing to realise is that this is me you're talking to. And unless my posts involve the words 'Middleby' or 'ForeverRed', you can rest assured it's 99% horseshit.

:gent:

parksey
17-03-2014, 03:10 AM

spare us.

MFKS
17-03-2014, 10:30 AM
Before we even go this far, I think the most important thing to realise is that this is me you're talking to. And unless my posts involve the words 'Middleby' or 'ForeverRed', you can rest assured it's 99% horseshit.:roflz:

GazFish35
17-03-2014, 11:07 AM
I bow down to your experience plague. At least we agree that Middleby is a joke of a CEO. :lulz:

I have. And agree with plague.
Not an easy position, but no where near the hardest.

Thomas477
22-03-2014, 08:01 PM
What the **** was he thinking for that backpass. **** me, hopefully Birraz is back next week.

joel31
22-03-2014, 08:03 PM
What the **** was he thinking for that backpass. **** me, hopefully Birraz is back next week.
besides that he was solid even though he had little to do plus hes a newy boy. Keep him in the team

Thomas477
22-03-2014, 08:08 PM
besides that he was solid even though he had little to do plus hes a newy boy. Keep him in the team

I could have had a solid game with the amount of work BK had to do and I'm shyte. I agree keep him in the team, but on the bench.

hawk
22-03-2014, 08:09 PM
stays until he fks up, thats the rulz

Thomas477
22-03-2014, 08:21 PM
stays until he fks up, thats the rulz

Well Birraz is in next week then.

Newy
22-03-2014, 08:24 PM
Well Birraz is in next week then.

Thomas... Your an idiot. Can't drop him on clean sheets.

Thomas477
22-03-2014, 08:27 PM
Thomas... Your an idiot. Can't drop him on clean sheets.

**** off, what did Kennedy have to do? He had nothing to do until he picked up a ****ing back pass, that's u/12s stuff. What's to stop him from doing in a final?

Also, it's "you're". If you're trying to insult someone at least have the decenty to use proper grammar.

plague
22-03-2014, 08:28 PM

Shit call. BK offered up to the ref if he could glove it or not. Strebre was being an ass (it wasn't even a backpass). If the score wasn't a blowout there's no way that call gets made.
Besides, Birazz wouldn't have picked it up, he'd have let it roll past him for a goal.

BK in.

Forza Thornton.

plague
22-03-2014, 08:29 PM
**** off, what did Kennedy have to do? He had nothing to do until he picked up a ****ing back pass, that's u/12s stuff. What's to stop him from doing in a final?

Also, it's "you're". If you're trying to insult someone at least have the decenty to use proper grammar.

I'm sure BK will sleep soundly in his nice clean sheets this week.

Thomas477
22-03-2014, 08:30 PM
The ref doesn't have to response. If BK was in doubt, he should have used his feet hence avoiding the whole incident.

plague
22-03-2014, 08:33 PM
The ref doesn't have to response. If BK was in doubt, he should have used his feet hence avoiding the whole incident.

So you're ok with the bloke letting one in from 50 yards but the bloke that copped a bad call from the ref (which didn't result in a goal) needs to be dropped.

Gotcha.

outsider
22-03-2014, 08:40 PM
So you're ok with the bloke letting one in from 50 yards but the bloke that copped a bad call from the ref (which didn't result in a goal) needs to be dropped.

Gotcha.

How was that not a backpass-Griffiths facing own goal clearly plays ball back towards goalkeeper-if in doubt then kick the ball

Grimario
22-03-2014, 08:41 PM

Off his line in an instant when someone got in behind early in first half. Organised wall well.

And it was Griff coming in at pace and nicking a ball off someone. It wasn't a composed backpass, it was Strebre being a bit of a mong. You see hundreds of them a season and none are ever given as a backpass.

And it's "decency". If you're trying to nit pick someones spelling or grammar, at least get yours in order! ;)

GazFish35
22-03-2014, 08:42 PM
The bk haters would be hating on him for having a shaved head at the moment.

The back pass mix up has simply taken the heat off his hair cut.

FFS the bloke could cure cancer, and find that missing plane with all aboard still alive and some ****s would still hate on him.

MFKS
22-03-2014, 08:42 PM
FFS

As much as I rate Birraz over BK FFS He ****ed up he has to do his time.

BK is in for the rest of the season until he ****s up or gets injured.

Birraz either goes to germany or he earns his gig back in pre season.

FFS Thomas477:banghead::redcard::redcard::deadhorse:

plague
22-03-2014, 08:44 PM
And it was Griff coming in at pace and nicking a ball off someone. It wasn't a composed backpass, it was Strebre being a bit of a mong. You see hundreds of them a season and none are ever given as a backpass.

This.
This.
This.
This.
This.

plague
22-03-2014, 08:46 PM

I think you'll find the correct term is 'Grandma'.

Not to be pedantic.

Jeterpool
22-03-2014, 08:50 PM
The bk haters would be hating on him for having a shaved head at the moment.

The back pass mix up has simply taken the heat off his hair cut.

FFS the bloke could cure cancer, and find that missing plane with all aboard still alive and some ****s would still hate on him.

FFS

As much as I rate Birraz over BK FFS He ****ed up he has to do his time.

BK is in for the rest of the season until he ****s up or gets injured.

Birraz either goes to germany or he earns his gig back in pre season.

FFS Thomas477:banghead::redcard::redcard::deadhorse:

These for me. BK did well. Some confident catches too

Grimario
22-03-2014, 09:03 PM
I think you'll find the correct term is 'Grandma'.

Not to be pedantic.

Pedantic is to do with kids. If you are talking about Grandma, that's geriatric. Gees, plague.

turbojetfireV8
22-03-2014, 09:16 PM
Pedantic is to do with kids. If you are talking about Grandma, that's geriatric. Gees, plague.

Is that like Rolf Harris and that dude off Hey Dad??

GazFish35
22-03-2014, 09:48 PM
Please don't call each other idiots.

We've had a formal post report...... First one in a long time despite the shit in the local forum.

I feel compelled to act.

Play the ball, not the man...... Unless of course you're birraz, in which case trip over the ball and let it roll past.

MFKS
22-03-2014, 09:58 PM

We've had a formal post report...... First one in a long time despite the shit in the local forum.

I feel compelled to act.

Play the ball, not the man...... Unless of course you're birraz, in which case trip over the ball and let it roll past.

:popcorn::roflz: FFS

Grimario
22-03-2014, 10:01 PM

I feel compelled to act.

Wait... someone reported a post in here? This is all SO TAME. :lulz:

hawk
22-03-2014, 10:25 PM
we're all idiots

which one of you bastards called this bastard a bastard? :lulzturtle:

hmmm bk No1

MFKS
22-03-2014, 10:39 PM

Being that we support this circus of a football club that lurches from pantomine comedy act to world beaters regularly and then throws in numerous other circus like features the term idiots is apt for all of us.

After all putting up with the shit we do from this club is idiocy at its finest

sammydog
22-03-2014, 10:42 PM

Spot on, hardly a controlled back pass, more two players challenging for a ball. Just happened to be ours that got a toe in first. No way was it a back pass.

BK may of not had a lot to do, but he did nothing wrong when he had to act. He should be back next week (Zane said as much in the post game interview).

GazFish35
22-03-2014, 10:59 PM
Being that we support this circus of a football club that lurches from pantomine comedy act to world beaters regularly and then throws in numerous other circus like features the term idiots is apt for all of us.

After all putting up with the shit we do from this club is idiocy at its finest

Disagree.

We are jerks, not idiots.

Thomas477
22-03-2014, 11:09 PM
Spot on, hardly a controlled back pass, more two players challenging for a ball. Just happened to be ours that got a toe in first. No way was it a back pass.

BK may of not had a lot to do, but he did nothing wrong when he had to act. He should be back next week (Zane said as much in the post game interview).

Okay, BK did do well for that one instant.

However, for the backpass ruling, it's always been my opinion that if you intentionally make contact with the ball, it was a backpass, i.e did you intentionally mean to kick it that way? I think it's a grey area where you shank it and it goes back, but if you slide in for example and kick it backwards towards your goal, it would be a backpass. Either way, if in doubt, you should always go for the safe option, i.e. kicking it, rather than risk it. We were just lucky that the conversation rate for indirect free kicks inside the 18 is insanely low.

Just my opinion on that though.

MFKS
22-03-2014, 11:15 PM
We were just lucky that the conversation rate for indirect free kicks inside the 18 is insanely low.

Just my opinion on that though.
I think when we are 4-0 up at home at the time even if the indirect free kick goes in and makes it 4-1 even with the useless twats in our team putting it on I doubt we would have ****ed it up from there

GazFish35
22-03-2014, 11:16 PM
Okay, BK did do well for that one instant.

You should work with kids.
So encouraging.

He had a good game.
Commanded his area, strong on crosses, distribution was solid.

He may not have had to make any blinding saves, (hardly his fault) but his communication and confidence in the 18 was good.... Allowed those I front to play with confidence and control the game..... Leading to the keeper not having to make any blinding saves.

All this for a bloke who hasn't played for ages.

Credit where it's due.

Thomas477
22-03-2014, 11:18 PM
I think when we are 4-0 up at home at the time even if the indirect free kick goes in and makes it 4-1 even with the useless twats in our team putting it on I doubt we would have ****ed it up from there

You have a much higher opinion of the team than I do. After they scored, Zane would have bought Griff off and everything would have gone down the hill. :lulz:

Gaz I'm trying, but 5 years of repressed loathing makes it hard. :lulz:

The Dunster
23-03-2014, 01:22 AM
You should work with kids.
So encouraging.

He had a good game.
Commanded his area, strong on crosses, distribution was solid.

He may not have had to make any blinding saves, (hardly his fault) but his communication and confidence in the 18 was good.... Allowed those I front to play with confidence and control the game..... Leading to the keeper not having to make any blinding saves.

All this for a bloke who hasn't played for ages.

Credit where it's due.

+1

BK looked very composed tonight and his distribution was far better than what we have seen from Birra over the past month more.
He made it look easy tonight and that's a good sign.

bonjour imposteur
23-03-2014, 03:38 AM
jajaja, Thomas477, concha tu madre.

Como dice el tÃ*tulo,

BK número uno

Jetmaster
23-03-2014, 10:57 AM
BK.....Best Keeper....end of.

hawk
23-03-2014, 12:03 PM
loyalty - other keepers come in, do well, get sold off but who is always there to take up the slack, BK

militiamon
27-03-2014, 05:12 PM
Have just found out who Thomas is via facebook thanks to his BK hating. That'll teach him.

Thomas477
27-03-2014, 06:22 PM
Have just found out who Thomas is via facebook thanks to his BK hating. That'll teach him.

And that's so great, why?

I'm sure people can add 1 and 1 together and find out who furns, gazfish, superdyl or blackmac are. I can and I've never met them before. Hell, I play with Halo and know Stormy Pete.

Pico
27-03-2014, 06:44 PM

I'm sure people can add 1 and 1 together and find out who furns, gazfish, superdyl or blackmac are. I can and I've never met them before. Hell, I play with Halo and know Stormy Pete.

Name dropper.... :grin:

RedMexican
27-03-2014, 06:49 PM

same :tongue:

plague
27-03-2014, 06:58 PM

I'm Robbie Middleby

Thomas477
27-03-2014, 07:02 PM
I'm Robbie Middleby

plague out!

:p

GazFish35
27-03-2014, 07:03 PM

Hi.
My name's gav.

militiamon
27-03-2014, 08:00 PM

Just messing with you dawg :pissup:

Get a little excited when I find out who celebrities of the foz are irl.

PS Forza BK

Grimario
27-03-2014, 08:07 PM
Not as good as that time when I deliberately baited Member for Kentucky Fried Chicken by saying "with our lack of goals, why aren't we giving Pavecevic from the youth team a run?". Must have been 30 seconds before the Member's Kale senses were tingling and there was sudden abuse and name calling and pointing out who the real youth talent was.

Glory days.

Hope BK keeps a clean sheet and when Smeltz dives in to knee our keeper in the head, I hope BK's skull is so thick that Smeltz gets a red card for the challenge and a badly bruised kneecap for his troubles.

Thomas477
27-03-2014, 08:16 PM

PS Forza BK

Who you calling a foz celebrity? Pretty sure you're more of one than I am :lulz:

And if BK does well, I'll admit it, but even the one chance he got last year vs SFC and he wasn't impressive. ffs that ADP free kick was all sorts of errors by the keeper, from positioning to number in the wall to how he dived.

Still haven't forgiven that **** smeltz for that dog of a kick on Young.

Newy
27-03-2014, 08:27 PM
Do you forgive birriz for the 2 blunders in the coast derby?

pv4
27-03-2014, 08:36 PM

PS Forza BK

No one knows who I am irl because I never go to games :cool:

plague
27-03-2014, 08:37 PM
And if BK does well, I'll admit it, but even the one chance he got last year vs SFC and he wasn't impressive. ffs that ADP free kick was all sorts of errors by the keeper, from positioning to number in the wall to how he dived.

You mean that game we won?

BK4LYF

MFKS
27-03-2014, 08:37 PM
Do you forgive birriz for the 2 blunders in the coast derby?

Someone has as he looks like he is about to get a pay rise and an overseas move out of it

Captain Obvious
27-03-2014, 08:38 PM
I'm Captain Obvious.

joel31
27-03-2014, 09:17 PM
wrong. I know who u are on facebook.

Grimario
27-03-2014, 09:25 PM
I never go to games either... that must be where I know you from :lulz:

Thomas477
27-03-2014, 09:29 PM
You mean that game we won?

So by your own logic Birraz is forgiven for not being commanding on his 18 vs Heart, given we won?

militiamon
27-03-2014, 09:42 PM
wrong. I know who u are on facebook.

I've found you too m8.

The only one who continues to evade me is this 'Hamma12' bloke. His username must be code for something, I just can't work out what.

plague
27-03-2014, 10:03 PM
So by your own logic Birraz is forgiven for not being commanding on his 18 vs Heart, given we won?

Birazz who?

Thomas477
27-03-2014, 10:14 PM
Birazz who?

:lulz:

seldom
27-03-2014, 11:05 PM
I'm Robbie Middleby

Yeah right....so who am I ?

plague
27-03-2014, 11:20 PM
Yeah right....so who am I ?

Aren't you Plague?

Jeterpool
28-03-2014, 06:41 AM
Stormy Pete's a great bloke! Regularly chat with him at the games.

Premy
28-03-2014, 08:08 AM
I'm Captain Obvious.
No way I would never had guessed

GazFish35
28-03-2014, 08:29 AM
Who is Birraz? hes spoken off on the foz all the tuime, never seen him on Facebook, hasnt been at games for a while

BodyNovo
28-03-2014, 11:09 AM
I've found you too m8.

The only one who continues to evade me is this 'Hamma12' bloke. His username must be code for something, I just can't work out what.

I loled

joel31
28-03-2014, 04:17 PM
I've found you too m8.
Not quite sure who u are although I've worked out quite a few people on the foz
say g'day if u see me at the next home game

BodyNovo
11-04-2014, 11:13 PM
:cool: BK

Thomas477
11-04-2014, 11:45 PM
Amazing how good you look when you actually attempt to make saves and not just stand there.

Grimario
11-04-2014, 11:58 PM
Amazing how good you look when you come out for crosses in your box and catch them instead of falling on your arse from a gust of wind and complaining that you were fouled.

Jetmaster
12-04-2014, 09:50 AM
Most dominant display from either of our keepers this year - obviously took a game or two to get back into the swing of things, though certainly not below par in any game he has played.

The position is BKs to keep again - will be interesting to see how Birraz now responds. His German move appears doomed, he is second on the pecking order, and not well liked by some of his team mates. Word is he is not handling it that well.

Next season will tell us whether he is the goods if he stays in Australia.

Jetmaster
12-04-2014, 09:51 AM
Amazing how good you look when you actually attempt to make saves and not just stand there.

Like Birraz did three successive times a few months ago ?

Newy
12-04-2014, 10:23 AM
Thomas477 must be Birraz...

Unbelievable your treatment of bk...

The Dunster
12-04-2014, 10:41 AM
I can freely admit that when it comes to flapping his hands around and rolling on the grass for no rational reason Birraz is world class.

But when it comes to a reliable Keeper that is in command of his 18 yard box BK is the man.

stopper2
12-04-2014, 12:26 PM
Onya BK!!!
Just went about his job last night with the utmost professionalism and didn't put a foot wrong.
Just disgraceful the way he is bagged on social media by keyboard warriors whose highest level played was probably ID4's or something!!!
At his age he is barely just entering his prime years now so I believe the best is yet to come from high....great for the Jets.

Hunter403
12-04-2014, 01:20 PM
If BK has a flaw it is his left foot clearance. He regularly finds touch.

GazFish35
12-04-2014, 01:27 PM
Still amazes me the amount of goalkeeping experts who pull apart BK's game but are able to ignore birraz's flaws.
Both aren't perfect, both are solid first choice keepers.
One cops crap from all and sundry the other can't put a foot wrong.

GazFish35
12-04-2014, 01:28 PM
Just watching the replay now..... Eugene dint even try and dive for griffo's goal.

Must be a shit keeper.

Jetmaster
12-04-2014, 04:37 PM
Enjoyed watching the old V2 Jets/ADL game on Kick Off last night.

Who was in goal ?

BK

MFKS
12-04-2014, 06:41 PM
Just watching the replay now..... Eugene dint even try and dive for griffo's goal.

Must be a shit keeper.

I called it last night. It was just like watching BK at a free kick again.

End of day BK has had a run and shown some form and pressed his claims.

Preseason it will start all over again and it will be up to Birraz if he is here to put the hard yards in and demand the first team shirt again.

This will actually work out as a positive as it will see the two of them working harder as the gap in Birraz leading the selection stakes will have closed significantly in the last 2 months