04-02-2023, 06:08 PM
City already 1-0 up vs Bulls

furns
04-02-2023, 06:29 PM
Now this SFC/Gypos game has gone mental
1 all and a red card for each side

Jetmaster
04-02-2023, 07:53 PM
I shake my head my head at the rules, VAR and the standard of refereeing.

For over a hundred years a shoulder charge wasn't even a foul, now it is a red card. The most annoying thing is how accepting of it all people are. Sign of the times.

No wonder I watch so much less football now.

belchardo
04-02-2023, 10:14 PM
How much money was spent on Allianz stadium? And they still can't get a decent playing surface????

belchardo
25-02-2023, 05:34 PM
enjoyed seeing three mariners getting sent off last night.

first one, would have been better as a yellow, but once given it was never going to be overturned.

second one, fully deserved. all he is doing is looking for a reaction from the player. dumb as...well...a mariners player.

third one, i laughed.

belchardo
26-02-2023, 05:53 PM
another absolutely ridiculous call from VAR and Beath in the Victory v Adelaide. Yes, technically it is a foul, but it had absolutely no bearing on the game and wasn't worthy of VAR intervention.

absolute stunner from irankunda. amazing. is he eligible for Australia? only 17 too.

Couscous
04-03-2023, 04:22 PM
I'm really enjoying watching Adelaide. Crazy that both Goodwin and Halloran are A-League regulars.

BP Super Dynamos
04-03-2023, 11:02 PM
I really can't stand Burgess, but **** me. Bloke gets sent and the ballsacks give him 2 pts for the Alex Tobin Medal. Smurfs can do no wrong

ForeverRed
05-03-2023, 09:06 PM
I really can't stand Burgess, but **** me. Bloke gets sent and the ballsacks give him 2 pts for the Alex Tobin Medal. Smurfs can do no wrong
He’s a quality player, that’s why

Jetmaster
11-03-2023, 06:58 PM
McGarry scoring goals for fun at CCM.

What did he do wrong at the Jets?

mic22
11-03-2023, 11:16 PM
In other games, the Jets lost 2-4 against Adelaide, and I perfectly understand why no one even bothered opening a thread for that game.
Yuck.

My2BobsWorth
12-03-2023, 08:10 PM
There is another reason but shit management is the main one

MFKS
12-03-2023, 09:28 PM
There is another reason but shit management is the main one

Why blame the management??

The main issue I have last night was with the players

We needed to win that game and their application was pathetic

It wasn't just one mistake it was countless individual errors

It's just not good enough

I get we are struggling to make the 6 etc but I thought these ****s would have at least strung it out a couple of more matches before coming up short

3 weeks ago we had 3 home matches and an away match at Wellington and we're on the back of a 7 match unbeaten run

A good solid run and 2 -3 wins during this period and we are in the box seat for the semis with a international break and 5 games to go

No we capitulate and lose 3 on the bounce shooting ourselves in the foot each game.

Now we are gonna be needing to win 4or 5 out of 6 to make it

I blame the ****ing useless ****s on the pitch for not giving a ****

StannyCFCJET
12-03-2023, 11:14 PM
Why blame the management??

The main issue I have last night was with the players

We needed to win that game and their application was pathetic

It wasn't just one mistake it was countless individual errors

It's just not good enough

I get we are struggling to make the 6 etc but I thought these ****s would have at least strung it out a couple of more matches before coming up short

3 weeks ago we had 3 home matches and an away match at Wellington and we're on the back of a 7 match unbeaten run

A good solid run and 2 -3 wins during this period and we are in the box seat for the semis with a international break and 5 games to go

No we capitulate and lose 3 on the bounce shooting ourselves in the foot each game.

Now we are gonna be needing to win 4or 5 out of 6 to make it

I blame the ****ing useless ****s on the pitch for not giving a ****

Some of the those players keep ****ing up yet never get dropped EG Ingham

mic22
13-03-2023, 01:14 AM
McGarry scoring goals for fun at CCM.

What did he do wrong at the Jets?

You don't need players like McGarry when you have solid defenders like Hoffman and Ingham.
Why did they even sign him in the first place...
[massive facepalm]

Tommyjet
13-03-2023, 08:49 AM
If Ingham starts next game I'm done with Pappas. Countless turnovers and example of being out of position but continues to be picked

Bon
13-03-2023, 10:18 AM
You don't need players like McGarry when you have solid defenders like Hoffman and Ingham.
Why did they even sign him in the first place...
[massive facepalm]

Lets not forget loaning out Mauragis...

StannyCFCJET
13-03-2023, 01:14 PM
If Ingham starts next game I'm done with Pappas. Countless turnovers and example of being out of position but continues to be picked

Add Duncan and Jenko as well