PDA

View Full Version : Our young socceroo players

lil_masi
14-10-2012, 06:09 PM
When are they back? If neville is out injured would want a straight swap wid billiante coming in. We lost the midfield when rubz was switched

MFKS
14-10-2012, 11:08 PM
When are they back? If neville is out injured would want a straight swap wid billiante coming in. We lost the midfield when rubz was switched

It was Kanta's introduction and not Rubez absence that cost us the midfield IMHO. Also Heskey was pretty anonymous the last 20 mins he was on and probably should have been subbed earlier. Once we got someone up front who was prepared to run a bit more we got the ball back again.

What is a bit of a joke is how often at present these blokes are away. I will go as far as saying Conor Chapman would have been in the opening day XI if it wasn't for all the time he has been MIA recently. Someone tell Okon to stop organising friendly kickabouts during the HAL . I am sure coming up against the likes of ADP and the other HAL players is gonna be better for Conor Chapman in the long run rather than playing youth International friendlies

pv4
15-10-2012, 03:01 PM
after seeing him a bit in preseason, if i needed a screening midfielder to come on i'd be having a look at brillante. he was very tidy on the ball in preseason, and i can't see him doing worse than kanta.

people will say peppz should have a go - i'm not 100% sure he's a holder. he's good and all, but he's more of a dynamic player.

russjaybee
15-10-2012, 03:02 PM
Pepper is the jets version of Aaron Ramsey.