PDA

View Full Version : Newcastle Jets Club cards season 2023/2024

Tobyjenkins
04-04-2024, 09:51 AM
Hi everyone. I am just chasing the club cards issued this year. As i am based in Melbourne i was wondering if anyone had spares and are happy to depart with them or sell them . I do keep a history of soccer cards issued in Australia since early 1900's and its online so always looking to update this history. A checklist would be great as well

Thanks guys

Jeterpool
04-04-2024, 10:33 AM
Hey Toby, suggest reaching out to the club directly via facebook or other social media. They often have spares. They don't have a checklist.

The women's ones will be difficult to get because I saw all of the spare ones out for the kids to take at the last home game.

riverboy
04-04-2024, 06:38 PM
Hey Toby, suggest reaching out to the club directly via facebook or other social media. They often have spares. They don't have a checklist.

The women's ones will be difficult to get because I saw all of the spare ones out for the kids to take at the last home game.

Hey Jeterpool, In the future are they going to put out a club card for you? Heart and soul of the club.

Tobyjenkins
05-04-2024, 09:44 AM
Thanks guys. I have reached out to them but extracting whats left over is proving harder than i thought!!

Tobyjenkins
12-05-2024, 12:11 PM
Hi guys. I did get some but only 1/2 a dozen. If anyone is looking to let go please let me know. Happy to pay or tade for older club cards or anything else a league they might be chasing

Serge