PDA

View Full Version : James Virgili has got a big willy

Buddha
20-10-2012, 08:15 PM
Love the kid, always knew he was going to be playing in the big time when i played rep with him, just needs to work on his crossing and his touch and he'd definitely be a future socceroo. I have a feeling this is going to be his year, come season's end if he's still fit and firing we could see alot more of Heskey getting on the end of some Virgili magic

Can run too.

belchardo
20-10-2012, 08:23 PM
what a great bloody run.

made four of the coasties look like chumps.

Buddha
20-10-2012, 08:30 PM
He was doing the exact same thing back in Rep. This will definitely be a big year for him.

MFKS
20-10-2012, 09:56 PM
what a great bloody run.

made four of the coasties look like chumps.

It was a great run. What was even better was he picked out Heskey. Anyone else and the ball would have trickled past them as they would have had tongue out going awww at Chilli and not paying attention to the game.

Disagree with the bit about making Coasties look like Chumps.

They were already chumps well before they turned up today in Newy

pv4
20-10-2012, 10:02 PM
for me he had a brilliant 10 minutes mixed in with an average game. he lacks confidence majorly, and shit like shot-crosses & letting defenders easily run in front of him make him lose possession so often. he couldn't even look confident enough to sell his pen claim, which IMO if griff, Heskey, taggz or any other attacker for us was in the same position would have been professional enough to sell as a pen.

Buddha - I played against him when he was at edgy & also when he was playing for NSWIS. what made him brilliant back then was he was confident at that level. until he realizes he has to make this league and the opposition his bitch, like rogic does, he won't be of much use. he needs his 10mins of confidence to start from the initial whistle and last the entire match.

but, seeing as though he's a young guy that did something amazing for us, I expect a herald article this week to feature a headline along the lines of "young jet staying grounded" and a mention of always wanting to play in some euro league.

good play for the goal. brilliant positioning by heskeytime

belchardo
20-10-2012, 10:07 PM
I expect a herald article this week to feature a headline along the lines of "young jet staying grounded" and a mention of always wanting to play in some euro league.

expecting a herald article along the lines of " 'we was robbed' - community outraged by refereeing decisions, swings in behind hutcho's heroes campaign for justice"

militiamon
20-10-2012, 10:31 PM
I've been waiting for this since his flash of brilliance against SFC in Cessnock last pre-season.

This is the game he really set himself apart. I agree with some of pv4's comments, I've always thought it was a confidence issue, but being given a starting position the last couple of games already seems to have had an impact.

Buddha
20-10-2012, 10:35 PM
for me he had a brilliant 10 minutes mixed in with an average game. he lacks confidence majorly, and shit like shot-crosses & letting defenders easily run in front of him make him lose possession so often. he couldn't even look confident enough to sell his pen claim, which IMO if griff, Heskey, taggz or any other attacker for us was in the same position would have been professional enough to sell as a pen.

Buddha - I played against him when he was at edgy & also when he was playing for NSWIS. what made him brilliant back then was he was confident at that level. until he realizes he has to make this league and the opposition his bitch, like rogic does, he won't be of much use. he needs his 10mins of confidence to start from the initial whistle and last the entire match.

but, seeing as though he's a young guy that did something amazing for us, I expect a herald article this week to feature a headline along the lines of "young jet staying grounded" and a mention of always wanting to play in some euro league.

good play for the goal. brilliant positioning by heskeytime
true, but you need proper game time to get that confidence, not just spurts off the bench, The fact that he has started the last two games would help him alot.

seldom
20-10-2012, 10:37 PM
that run is gunna do wonders for his confidence...unfortunately GVE probs drop him next week for Jesic

parksey
21-10-2012, 02:00 AM
good to see people are already bagging the bloke without even having another week to back up a great performance.

RedMexican
21-10-2012, 02:18 AM
Chill has been on fire this year. Dont have enough praise for himn9

The Dunster
21-10-2012, 07:28 AM
Anyone that watched Virgilli in the state league this season would not have been suprised by how well he played against the gypos.

RedMexican
21-10-2012, 07:57 AM
Anyone that watched Virgilli in the state league this season would not have been suprised by how well he played against the gypos.

Very true dunster. He carved up the state league.

snake
21-10-2012, 09:00 AM
if zad played chilli's game today pv4 would be lining up to pay 5 grand to suck his cock and massage his prostate.

wasn't confident enough to claim a pen ffs. nevermind it wasn't a foul

wd chilli. easily m.o.m today (y)

snake
21-10-2012, 09:01 AM
if zad played chilli's game today pv4 would be lining up to pay 5 grand to suck his cock and massage his prostate.

wasn't confident enough to claim a pen ffs. nevermind it wasn't a foul

wd chilli. easily m.o.m today (y)

WolfMan
21-10-2012, 09:01 AM
Ha! Prostate. Carry on

Buddha
21-10-2012, 09:02 AM
I'm very surprised as to why he doesnt last the whole match because this boys has got lungs on him too, possibly the only person to get lapped in an 800m race by this bloke

stopper2
21-10-2012, 09:10 AM
James Virgilli arrived as an A-League footballer last night. He just didn't look ready in previous seasons when he came on but last night he finally grabbed his opportunity to start with both hands and became the player that people were saying he could be. Gee we have some depth this season with him and Goodwin both firing and Brown still to come back.

Bremsstrahlung
21-10-2012, 09:24 AM
I played against him when he was at edgy & also when he was playing for NSWIS. what made him brilliant back then was he was confident at that level. until he realizes he has to make this league and the opposition his bitch, like rogic does, he won't be of much use. he needs his 10mins of confidence to start from the initial whistle and last the entire match.

This. Even last year in NYL and NBN this year, he has carved. I saw a game or two of NYL last year and he was a clear standout for me. Likewise this year in NBN, himself and Bradberry looked the goods.
Looking forward to seeing him continuing to improve.
His cameo appearances in previous games haven't impressed me much. Looks like a headless chook who was told to just pressure the defence. Was good to see him be able to get into the game and play his own style.

militiamon
21-10-2012, 10:36 AM

lol

pistolpete
21-10-2012, 10:41 AM
massage his prostate

Quality stuff right there