Wanderers 1-0
Heart 2-1
Draw 2-2

RedMexican
24-10-2012, 08:15 PM
nix
rawr
heart
purfff to ruin the del piero show but ye we still have to put up with the whole wank fest over him on a monday night on twg

Thomas477
27-10-2012, 07:33 PM
Nix robbed by Adelaide and Ref.

2nd goal offside, and Siggy sent off after Jeronimo dived.

FT 3 - 1 to Adelaide.

Jetmaster
27-10-2012, 07:49 PM
Dura - "he dived and he's a cheat" - "the linesman is incompetent" (or something in that ilk).....

Can see Dura hauled before the MRP next week.

Retro Jet
27-10-2012, 07:57 PM
Just saw Mark Bridge jump for a header far post and land....on his weak ankles. Limping away.

Mooy off both posts...and out lol

Retro Jet
27-10-2012, 08:14 PM
Just saw Mark Bridge jump for a header far post and land....on his weak ankles. Limping away.

Mooy off both posts...and out lol

Lucky for WSW his head still works....
0-1

westjet
27-10-2012, 08:42 PM
Will be very annoyed if ffa doesnt come down hard on jeronimo - clear dive, send a message to the whole league and give him a decent suspension, was embarrasing and sick of players getting away with it.

furns
27-10-2012, 08:44 PM
I dont think we should be punishing it, problem is HAL set a precedent with Perez a few seasons back

the dirty coastie

seldom
27-10-2012, 09:17 PM
jeronimooooooooooooooooooooooo.....can't help but dive

Retro Jet
27-10-2012, 09:21 PM
If this Bris Bore v WS Rejects stays the same, it'll be an even bigger upset than our 0-1 win up there last season. (28/1/12)

MFKS
27-10-2012, 09:50 PM
:pissup::yay:Victree bottom of the League

If only it was the most deserving club in the HAL. Then it would be Turtle time

Anyways not a bad predicament none the less. Most Victree fans are deluded halfwits that would be getting more scorn than they currently do if they lived closer to Newy. Hope these guys enjoy Mondays League Ladder!!!

Jetmaster
27-10-2012, 09:50 PM
Nice goal for WSW by Griffo tonight.

furns
27-10-2012, 09:52 PM
:pissup::yay:Victree bottom of the League

If only it was the most deserving club in the HAL. Then it would be Turtle time

Anyways not a bad predicament none the less. Most Victree fans are deluded halfwits that would be getting more scorn than they currently do if they lived closer to Newy. Hope these guys enjoy Mondays League Ladder!!!fully expect victory to climb the ladder, plenty of time for the gypos to slide towards the basement by seasons end

Nice goal for WSW by Griffo tonight.this

seldom
27-10-2012, 09:53 PM
Jets ressies 1...Roar nil.

FFS can feel an embarrassment brewing

MFKS
27-10-2012, 09:55 PM
Nice goal for WSW by Griffo tonight.

I find that quite offensive to refer to Griffo in that way. Cankles isn't even fit to play in the same team as Griffo. Thats why after Griffos wonder goal in the GF we got rid of Cankles

Our rejects play for WSW not our icons

MFKS
27-10-2012, 09:59 PM
fully expect victory to climb the ladder, plenty of time for the gypos to slide towards the basement by seasons end

this

Couldn't agree more with this. As much as it was a token "thrill" last night to leave Stade De Newy and say we are on top of the League I don't expect us to stay there.

Just as right now when Victree are bottom I don't expect them to stay there. Still fun to picture the poor Tards fans doing their blocks about it though!!!

Vandenberg13
27-10-2012, 10:07 PM
Draw 1-1
Wanderers 1-0
Heart 2-1
Draw 2-2

just thought id big note

who picked roar v wanderers..

that is all

stopper2
27-10-2012, 10:58 PM
From what I've seen of WSW and Tony Popovic, I think he has the makings of a great coach. To start a team from scratch and within a few months transform them into a competitive side who are far from the easybeats a lot of pundits were predicting is truly remarkable. From the first game he has figured out his strongest CB pairing (Topor and Beachamp) and stuck to them and that is a big reason behind their stability at the back....something I think GVE is still working on!!!

MFKS
27-10-2012, 11:09 PM
To be fair he has actually signed a pretty experienced back line. Covic Topor Beauchamp Elrich Dapuzzo have all played enough games in their careers to be deemed experienced and most of these blokes have played together in some combination due to the Jets connection at some stage. This has actually solved 1 of the biggest challenges WSW faced this season which is to be competitive.

After their birth they were behind the 8 ball with their squad selection and as a result had to make do with what they could get. Poppa has done the right thing by keeping it simple and playing a style that will make them not get embarrassed often and put up a good fight most weeks. The big Challenge will be for him in Season 2-3-4 when he is able to assemble the squad of his choice and he will be under the pressure of "Expected" to win games.

front2
27-10-2012, 11:18 PM
Ankles scores the first goal for the new boys. Who else is a foundation member of WSW?

furns
27-10-2012, 11:26 PM
Jones

lol

seldom
28-10-2012, 03:21 PM
just thought id big note

who picked roar v wanderers..

that is all

Have any coin on it ?

MFKS
28-10-2012, 05:08 PM
Getting sick and tired of watching this dirty diving Gypo named Rogic get away with it week win week out. Every game dribbles the ball and if he can't beat a man with pace takes it close to him knocks it to the side and then barges into him. 90% of the free kicks he is winning are coming from this type of play acting.

It is ridiculous watching the Fox Sports commentators ignore the replay coming up when the defender hasn't even stuck a leg in to trip him and not say anything. Dirty diving Gypo Scum

GANALAAA
28-10-2012, 06:32 PM
Anyone listening to the fc/Perth game on abc online?
http://www.abc.net.au/res/streaming/audio/mp3/itinerant_one.pls

who is the "special comments/expert" commentator?
Hasn't said anything positive yet. Even ragging on dudes wearing boots that aren't black.
Sounds a bit like kosmina tbh.

Muswellbrookian
28-10-2012, 06:44 PM
Anyone listening to the fc/Perth game on abc online?
http://www.abc.net.au/res/streaming/audio/mp3/itinerant_one.pls

who is the "special comments/expert" commentator?
Hasn't said anything positive yet. Even ragging on dudes wearing boots that aren't black.
Sounds a bit like kosmina tbh.

John Filan.

seldom
28-10-2012, 07:16 PM
Getting sick and tired of watching this dirty diving Gypo named Rogic get away with it week win week out. Every game dribbles the ball and if he can't beat a man with pace takes it close to him knocks it to the side and then barges into him. 90% of the free kicks he is winning are coming from this type of play acting.

It is ridiculous watching the Fox Sports commentators ignore the replay coming up when the defender hasn't even stuck a leg in to trip him and not say anything. Dirty diving Gypo Scum

Plays for a c*nt of a team but lets face it Rogic is quality

namwob99
28-10-2012, 07:18 PM
Put everything you own on ADP getting Johnny Warren medal this year. Will get points every week.

MFKS
28-10-2012, 07:24 PM
Put everything you own on ADP getting Johnny Warren medal this year. Will get points every week.

Don't count your chickens. Emile done stuff all on Friday night out side of the 2 goals and somehow he got 3 points also.

Whoever is picking these things is a ****ing joke. IF you couldn't see Birraz was the best on the park for Jets on Friday and Traore was best on park for Victree you either weren't watching or deluded

seldom
28-10-2012, 07:39 PM
Emile done stuff all on Friday night out side of the 2 goals and somehow he got 3 points also.

lol...you do realise how stupid this sounds

MFKS
28-10-2012, 07:52 PM
lol...you do realise how stupid this sounds

Watch his contribution then and name me what else he contributed on Friday night. HE was pretty anonymous until Heskeytime started. He was pretty anonymous after Heskeytime finished.

Does that warrant the Man Of the Match award?? For 2 touches in the 6 yard box not in my eyes. If the rest of his game was good to very good maybe but he was a bit below par in general play and barely got a kick the rest of the time bar Heskeytime

pistolpete
28-10-2012, 08:02 PM
Watch his contribution then and name me what else he contributed on Friday night. HE was pretty anonymous until Heskeytime started. He was pretty anonymous after Heskeytime finished.

Does that warrant the Man Of the Match award?? For 2 touches in the 6 yard box not in my eyes. If the rest of his game was good to very good maybe but he was a bit below par in general play and barely got a kick the rest of the time bar Heskeytime

Pretty much spot on i reckon

namwob99
28-10-2012, 09:13 PM

Not arguing with ya but if you a score a brace in a 2-1 win, you probably deserve some points.

true waterboy
28-10-2012, 09:17 PM

watch virgilli against coast and tell me what he did, first half he touched the ball 5 times and turned over posession in all but 1 time and gave 3 dumb fouls away yet was named mom by most supporters.

I havnt watched the game yet but in previous games heksey's been great as a lone target man and hes scoring goals which is his actual job description

hawk
28-10-2012, 09:33 PM
crap results and no draws to help our cause :(

seldom
29-10-2012, 12:02 AM

maybe I should watch the game again but I thought most of the game Mlb had 5 at the back with a guy sitting in front of heskey so we couldnt play to him direct too often.If this is the case he's already contributing cause others have more space. Oh yeah and I think he scored 2 and we won 2 - 1. Also drops deep and helps defend but your probably right he's lazy and overrated...Heskey Out !

MFKS
29-10-2012, 11:54 AM
maybe I should watch the game again but I thought most of the game Mlb had 5 at the back with a guy sitting in front of heskey so we couldnt play to him direct too often.If this is the case he's already contributing cause others have more space. Oh yeah and I think he scored 2 and we won 2 - 1. Also drops deep and helps defend but your probably right he's lazy and overrated...Heskey Out !

Your right there was a 5 man back line surrounding Heskey for most of the time making life incredibly difficult for the big man. Where did I say he was lazy and over rated. All I said he was anonymous for most of the game. The anonymity came about because of the stifling tactics employed by Victree around Heskey.

I am just a big believer that MOM awards should be based on positive contributions to the team cause and players playing to above their perceived level of ability. ADP should only get a MOM when he has a great game for the Smurfs not because of one fancy turn or free kick and 85 mins of anonymity. After all everyone already knows he is a great player. He should get it when he contributes solidly through the 90 mins with the occasional moments of class thrown in.

Just because Heskey scored 2 goals the other night doesn't and shouldn't disguise the fact the rest of his performance was limited and minor. There are mitigating circumstances for this in Victrees tactics but let me ask the question if the game finished prior to Heskeytime striking what do you give him out of 10 for his efforts??? Can't imagine it would be that high.

The way you develop your views on MOM awards and such are the precise reason why defenders and Keepers never win Major awards like the Johnny Warren Medal and they always go to big names the Goal Scorers/ Playmakers and keepers and defenders never get a look in.

beej
29-10-2012, 12:13 PM
Was at heart v scum, **** it was a poor game. crowd shit as well, mid 6k iirc

the disappointing thing was matty thompson coming off and walking past the mariners bench to get all cosy with arnold!

seldom
29-10-2012, 12:17 PM
the disappointing thing was matty thompson coming off and walking past the mariners bench to get all cosy with arnold!

Vomits all round