PDA

View Full Version : Arsenal (the fiesta is mouldy) thread.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8

Frodo
21-04-2018, 12:19 AM
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/apr/20/arsene-wenger-to-leave-arsenal-at-the-end-of-the-season

so that's it, Wenger is leaving - end of an era

I'm in shock. Might post tomorrow once it's sunk in. Can't tell if I'm happy we get to experience a new era or absolutely gutted he's leaving. I know it had to happen one day, still sucks tho.

Also, Mourinho said some very kind words in his press conference. Never knew he had it in him.

plague
21-04-2018, 12:34 AM
I'm in shock. Might post tomorrow once it's sunk in. Can't tell if I'm happy we get to experience a new era or absolutely gutted he's leaving. I know it had to happen one day, still sucks tho.

Also, Mourinho said some very kind words in his press conference. Never knew he had it in him.

Jose is lying to the cameras 90% of the time hes in front of them.

the other 10% hes being dishonest.

its part of his charm.

plague
21-04-2018, 12:36 AM
as for Wenger, the tributes will be better coming from blokes that lived it.
the most fascinating thing is going to be who will replace him.

because for sure whatever happens the media will quickly stick a mike in Arsenes face at every turn and the bloke is nothing is but honest.

maybe get David Moyes in to weather the storm for a few months til it all settles down.

plague
21-04-2018, 12:37 AM
oh the best bit would be Fergie coming out of retirement and taking the gig.

Frodo
21-04-2018, 07:59 AM
oh the best bit would be Fergie coming out of retirement and taking the gig.

Imagine the scenes.

Frodo
21-04-2018, 08:14 AM
My sneaky suspicion was Conte would take over once Chelsea sacked him.
But the most sensible links ive seen have been Luis Enrique, who has been spotted having dinner with our new head of football and Joachim Lowe who has been chased by us for about 4 year now and could walk t a new challenge after the world cup.

I can see Tuchel going to PSG as he and our head scout hate each other.

I'm absolutely terrified we are going to struggle for a few years. But Wenger has left us with a squad that includes Auba, Ozil, Ramsay, Kos, Bellerin and Monreal, who I think would walk into any team in the PL, cash reserves of over £400 million or something, one of the best stadiums in England (fully paid off), a youth team that just won the PL2 (u23s) and is fighting for the youth FA cup final in a few weeks and we have recently seen the board hire new blood in terms of management above Wenger to ease the burden of a new manager.

He said he won't retire either so it's gonna be super interesting to see where he goes next as well.

Frodo
21-04-2018, 08:16 AM
The best quote Ive seen so far has been

"At his best he was Invincible and at his worst he is in a European semi final."

Goes to show you the high standard everyone holds him to because they obviously respect the heck out of him and what he did to change the Premier league.

Frodo
29-04-2018, 09:03 PM
Anyone looking for some easy money tonight should bet on Man U for a win.

Arsene has rested seven 1st teamers for Thursday.

No Kos, Mustafi, Bellerin, Ozil, Jack, Aaron, Lacazette all didn't travel to Manchester.

It's gonna be another 8-2 result. Auba with at least 5 I mean, haha.

StannyCFCJET
29-04-2018, 11:54 PM
Anyone looking for some easy money tonight should bet on Man U for a win.

Arsene has rested seven 1st teamers for Thursday.

No Kos, Mustafi, Bellerin, Ozil, Jack, Aaron, Lacazette all didn't travel to Manchester.

It's gonna be another 8-2 result. Auba with at least 5 I mean, haha.

No Koscienly and Mustafi you might actually keep a clean sheet

Bremsstrahlung
30-04-2018, 09:44 AM
Gee, took a bit of time to get that money haha

Frodo
30-04-2018, 12:28 PM
Gee, took a bit of time to get that money haha

I was shocked by the score line. It was the youngest average squad age since Aug 2011.... We lost that game 8-2.

Frodo
01-05-2018, 11:06 PM
http://www.sportbible.com/football/news-reactions-zeljko-buvac-will-reportedly-take-over-from-arsene-wenger-at-arsenal-20180501?source=facebook

That's unexpected. Zeljko Buvac, Klopps No 2, rumored to mulling over an offer to take over from Arsene.

Does have a good relationship with our chief scout and knows about high press football.

Knows Auba and Mhyki well.

Jeterpool
02-05-2018, 09:13 AM
http://www.sportbible.com/football/news-reactions-zeljko-buvac-will-reportedly-take-over-from-arsene-wenger-at-arsenal-20180501?source=facebook

That's unexpected. Zeljko Buvac, Klopps No 2, rumored to mulling over an offer to take over from Arsene.

Does have a good relationship with our chief scout and knows about high press football.

Knows Auba and Mhyki well.

Liverpool have said he's stepped down for personal reasons. Unsure if it's for the rest of the season or not - I don't recall seeing a timeframe mentioned.

An intriguing link!

goaliepersempre
04-05-2018, 04:40 PM
Well there goes that goodbye present with the europa league... sorry but you cant blame wenger for the 2 games... the players FFS...

Frodo
08-05-2018, 09:55 AM
This is probably NSFW language wise (swear words are bleeped out but still not kid friendly)

https://youtu.be/EQRczG9Q-v8

Aaron Ramsay would be proud.

Bon
08-05-2018, 09:59 AM
:lulzturtle:

plague
14-05-2018, 04:39 PM
So anyway now Arteta is a $2.50 betting favourite to get the gig.

Frodo
14-05-2018, 07:43 PM
So anyway now Arteta is a $2.50 betting favourite to get the gig.

Could be worse. I think Moyes will be looking for work in a week or so.

Arteta will eventually head coach somewhere. We have a half decent structure to support him so he has a chance to succeed.

Sokratis signing from Dortmund in a few weeks will also help our defence.

Frodo
23-05-2018, 11:30 AM
Unai Emery to be announced today as new Gaffer.

Steven Nzonzi transfer links in 3,2,1...

I think as soon as Tuchel turned them down a few months ago they started work on Emery and just used the Arteta links as smoke and mirrors.

Jeterpool
23-05-2018, 11:33 AM
Unai Emery to be announced today as new Gaffer.

Steven Nzonzi transfer links in 3,2,1...

I think as soon as Tuchel turned them down a few months ago they started work on Emery and just used the Arteta links as smoke and mirrors.

Who would you have preferred?

Frodo
23-05-2018, 11:37 AM
Also, in the worst news possible... Santi Cazorla has left the club. Honestly one of, if not the, most enjoyable player to watch play football in my opinion. Didn't get anywhere near enough credit for the talent he had and the way he played the game.

Frodo
23-05-2018, 11:42 AM
Who would you have preferred?

Arteta needs a couple more years before taking over a big club.

Tuchel will get eaten alive at PSG. Ligue 1 will be a cake walk but how does he get the players to ramp up every second week for UCL games after training drills during the regular season?

I actually wouldn't have minded Conte, he was my sneaky favourite for job. Has the presence to replace Wenger and could get some passion into our talented but ultimately flawed squad. I reckon we would have won the league with him as coach.

Emery is a great coach tho. Happy with his appointment, he just needs to learn English very quickly.

StannyCFCJET
23-05-2018, 02:33 PM
Arteta needs a couple more years before taking over a big club.

Tuchel will get eaten alive at PSG. Ligue 1 will be a cake walk but how does he get the players to ramp up every second week for UCL games after training drills during the regular season?

I actually wouldn't have minded Conte, he was my sneaky favourite for job. Has the presence to replace Wenger and could get some passion into our talented but ultimately flawed squad. I reckon we would have won the league with him as coach.

Emery is a great coach tho. Happy with his appointment, he just needs to learn English very quickly.

You dont want Conte cause no way your board would sanction the signing of several 30 yrold+ on big deals. Conte will then spit his dummy either threaten to walk out or spend the whole season being a miserable ****

plague
23-05-2018, 02:59 PM
You dont want Conte cause no way your board would sanction the signing of several 30 yrold+ on big deals. Conte will then spit his dummy either threaten to walk out or spend the whole season being a miserable ****

That strategy sure worked for him before though.

Some coaches just want to win now, dont give a toss about the 10 year plan.

Frodo
23-05-2018, 04:30 PM

Chelsea fans are literally the most fun group of people to discuss football with.

No matter who you are before you arrive at that club you will be tarnished when you leave by Chelsea fans alone. No one else will think less of you other than their own fans and it won't affect your job prospects but Chelsea fans will think you were rubbish no matter what you did whilst you were in charge.
Conte, Mourinho, Ancelotti, even Di Matteo have all been ran out town, after earning a poop tonne of money on wages and payouts, but are all respected elsewhere.

Conte will be the same.

plague
23-05-2018, 04:49 PM
I swear Twitter replies were invented just for Chelsea fans.

StannyCFCJET
23-05-2018, 10:09 PM
Chelsea fans are literally the most fun group of people to discuss football with.

No matter who you are before you arrive at that club you will be tarnished when you leave by Chelsea fans alone. No one else will think less of you other than their own fans and it won't affect your job prospects but Chelsea fans will think you were rubbish no matter what you did whilst you were in charge.
Conte, Mourinho, Ancelotti, even Di Matteo have all been ran out town, after earning a poop tonne of money on wages and payouts, but are all respected elsewhere.

Conte will be the same.

Yeah no Chelsea fans hate RDM or King Carlo. Jose is a **** and continues to take digs at us even after the way we fans have respected him . And the facts I listed on Conte are 100% true so he can jog on.You can't talk either your fans treated Wenger like he was the biggest scum walking on earth and basically forced him out of the club

StannyCFCJET
23-05-2018, 10:10 PM

Yeah but thats not what our board want and Conte knew this when he joined the club and ignored it like an idiot

plague
23-05-2018, 10:34 PM
Yeah but thats not what our board want and Conte knew this when he joined the club and ignored it like an idiot

ok i can dig that. But y'all wanna be like Liverpool and have happy times yet no titles?

I'd take the asshole coach and a title any day of the week.

oh, and i BET you the board had no issues at all on the parade day.

plague
23-05-2018, 10:38 PM
Yeah but thats not what our board want

just on this, generally 'boards' in all walks of life are reactive creatures and have less than zero innovation and free thinking amongst them.

its the Contes, Jose's, Fergies and Wengers that are the real reason titles are won and lost.
boards provide many more roadblocks than they ever contribute to success.

StannyCFCJET
23-05-2018, 10:48 PM
ok i can dig that. But y'all wanna be like Liverpool and have happy times yet no titles?

I'd take the asshole coach and a title any day of the week.

oh, and i BET you the board had no issues at all on the parade day.

Oh dont get me wrong the titles are ****ing fantastic and ill never regret them but we have the best Youth academy in the league and its high time some of these kids got a chance and if that means a few years without titles to build a team for 10 years then Im ok with that.

Frodo
24-05-2018, 12:34 PM
Oh dont get me wrong the titles are ****ing fantastic and ill never regret them but we have the best Youth academy in the league and its high time some of these kids got a chance and if that means a few years without titles to build a team for 10 years then Im ok with that.

Your academy isn't built to produce players for Chelsea's 1st team. The entire ethos behind Chelsea for the last 10 years has been to scout talented youth players, give them better money than other academies, give them 3-5 years to improve, loan them out to subsidise those wages and then sell them for a profit bases on potential rather than impact. It's brilliant from a money making sense and it's working a treat.

It's also crept into your first team, as soon as a young players value begins to depreciate you put them up for sale. KDB, Salah, Cuadrado all had slumps after a year and as soon as someone offered more money than what they cost your board had no problems selling.

Buy Low, Sell high. Drop anything that starts to drop in price. Wall Street logic.

Frodo
24-05-2018, 12:38 PM
But, in regards to Arsenal... We are gonna walk the league next year. You heard it here first. Arsenal to go unbeaten and Tottenham, Chelsea and West ham to get relegated.

Wenger who! I haven't even sobbed into my stuffed gunnersaurus for like days probably...

Jeterpool
24-05-2018, 01:04 PM
But, in regards to Arsenal... We are gonna walk the league next year. You heard it here first. Arsenal to go unbeaten and Tottenham, Chelsea and West ham to get relegated.

Wenger who! I haven't even sobbed into my stuffed gunnersaurus for like days probably...

Chances of convincing Giroud to come out of retirement?

StannyCFCJET
24-05-2018, 02:12 PM
Chances of convincing Giroud to come out of retirement?

Giroud?? That Chelsea legend?

StannyCFCJET
24-05-2018, 02:13 PM
Your academy isn't built to produce players for Chelsea's 1st team. The entire ethos behind Chelsea for the last 10 years has been to scout talented youth players, give them better money than other academies, give them 3-5 years to improve, loan them out to subsidise those wages and then sell them for a profit bases on potential rather than impact. It's brilliant from a money making sense and it's working a treat.

It's also crept into your first team, as soon as a young players value begins to depreciate you put them up for sale. KDB, Salah, Cuadrado all had slumps after a year and as soon as someone offered more money than what they cost your board had no problems selling.

Buy Low, Sell high. Drop anything that starts to drop in price. Wall Street logic.

Nice to know you apparently know more about my club then I do. Roman wants to inbed the youth but wants trophies at the same time.

Frodo
24-05-2018, 02:18 PM
Nice to know you apparently know more about my club then I do. Roman wants to inbed the youth but wants trophies at the same time.

I don't want to start a pissing contest with you, so firstly I don't claim to know more about any club than anyone else.

But, loving a club doesn't mean you know more or less about it than anyone else. Those two things are mutually exclusive.

I can't claim to know more about Arsenal than you or anyone specifically because i'm a fan. I only claim to know more than others because I am in fact the most interesting man in the world. (insert meme here)

plague
24-05-2018, 04:32 PM

Hehehehe.

Jeterpool
24-05-2018, 04:36 PM

:brrr:

StannyCFCJET
24-05-2018, 06:13 PM
I don't want to start a pissing contest with you, so firstly I don't claim to know more about any club than anyone else.

But, loving a club doesn't mean you know more or less about it than anyone else. Those two things are mutually exclusive.

I can't claim to know more about Arsenal than you or anyone specifically because i'm a fan. I only claim to know more than others because I am in fact the most interesting man in the world. (insert meme here)

Youve been there and back again?

Frodo
31-05-2018, 04:08 PM
The transfer window madness is definitely in full swing. Emery is supposedly in for Balotelli on a free.

The world has gone BONKERS!

Jeterpool
31-05-2018, 04:24 PM
The transfer window madness is definitely in full swing. Emery is supposedly in for Balotelli on a free.

Balotelli is always the back-up to missing Sanchez.

Enjoy the show. Mind you, it's fun when it's not your team

De-Champ
01-06-2018, 10:32 AM

Balotelli did not do too bad at Nice....maybe he has settled down from his childish prianks

goaliepersempre
06-06-2018, 04:49 PM
Lichtsteiner to Arsenal... now I kinda would have liked this a few years earlier he is 34. But he is quality and can link up well with Xhaka...

Frodo
06-06-2018, 05:56 PM
Makes sense.

I've read that Emery is saving pennies where possible so he can give Ramsey a new contract and build a team around him.

Sokratis is pretty much done as well. 15 million Euro is a decent deal for a 29 yr old CB who played almost all games for Dortmund last year.

Frodo
06-06-2018, 06:00 PM
Give me Caglar Soyuncu and Jean Michel Seri and i'll be over the moon.

If we sell Ospina we should be able to find a replacement without too much fuss as well.

StannyCFCJET
06-06-2018, 06:33 PM
Heard Fellani is on as well

goaliepersempre
06-06-2018, 08:46 PM

dont want to bite... but hell no. that bloke is seriously stealing a living.

StannyCFCJET
06-06-2018, 09:53 PM

Emery is a fan

Frodo
07-06-2018, 09:45 AM

Turns out the journalist who reported it misunderstood something that Emery had said.

We want another tall defensive midfielder if available. (ala Steven N'Zonzi / Adrien Rabiot )

He also wants to explore the free agent market for experienced players. ( ala Lichteiner)

Somone put those two points together and made the Fellaini links. Nothing concrete in it.

Bremsstrahlung
13-06-2018, 04:39 AM

Never a truer word spoken.
Bloke is a sham.

Can only he’s there to destroy the opposition mentally. “Fark, Man U are so good they are literally bringing fellaini on to try and even things up for us”.

goaliepersempre
13-06-2018, 07:37 PM
Bernd Leno from leverkusen to Arsenal possible today...

Frodo
20-06-2018, 01:07 PM
Bernd Leno from leverkusen to Arsenal possible today...

Took a week but I'm happy with the signing. They signed his replacement on a free and made a tidy profit and we get a young and talented keeper for a reasonable amount in today's market. I think Ospina will go and Cech will be able to leave if he finds somewhere. If no ones buys we will keep him for another year and play him during the cup runs and Europa League. Cech is still quality but he is on the decline.

Just need to sort out Torreira and Soyuncu and i'll be a happy man.

Gelson Martins on a free from Sporting will be unbelievable if it happens also.

Frodo
20-06-2018, 01:13 PM
Wilshire Gone.

That's tough to take in the same window as Wenger.

plague
20-06-2018, 01:39 PM
Wilshire Gone.

That's tough to take in the same window as Wenger.

Didn't everyone hate him though?

Or was that Ramsay?

I keep getting them confused.

Frodo
20-06-2018, 03:49 PM
Didn't everyone hate him though?

Or was that Ramsay?

I keep getting them confused.

Roy Keane hates Wilshire.

Stoke fans hate Ramsay.

Other than that i've only read they are well liked. Sanchez was the only problem we had.

StannyCFCJET
20-06-2018, 03:52 PM
No problem you have Xhaka no need to panic

goaliepersempre
20-06-2018, 04:58 PM
Yew Leno I reckon this is a really good pick up.. Very highly rated in germany.. I would want ospina to go and Cech to stay on.. Mentor Leno into the Premier League etc...

Wilshere hard to take, but it seems like Emery said he wouldnt be playing much. There is not a bad word I can say about jack... unfortunately the injury history has plagued him and hasnt been able to reach full potential. Wish him all the luck and health on his next move (just not to much against us)

I reckon this isnt the last of some players leaving!!

goaliepersempre
20-06-2018, 04:59 PM
No problem you have Xhaka no need to panic

Wait and see wait and see!!!

goaliepersempre
20-06-2018, 10:47 PM
I read that Sampdorias Boss confirmed Torreiras move to Arsenal 30 mil... but until its signed sealed and delivered!!!

Frodo
03-07-2018, 11:46 AM
Sokratis done deal from Borussia Dortmund. 30 years young so just at his peak as a CB you would think. If we get 4 good years out of him that would be nice.

I read today that Torreira is done but we are also trying to convince Sevilla to sell us Nzonzi for 22million. Would give us 3 to 4 DMs of differing styles. (Xhaka, Torreira, Nzonzi and Maitland-Niles) Could be all fluff as there also lots of reports from similar people that we were trying to sign Ever Banega from Sevilla as well. Could juts be media beat up about trying to pouch former players. (Although there's been no links to PSG at all)

Frodo
11-07-2018, 08:20 PM
Torreira Done and Dusted.

Had a good world cup and was the Italian version of Kante stats wise for the last 2 years in Serie A.

Hopefully he is as good as people are hyping him up to be.

Also signed this kid https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/matteo-guendouzi/profil/spieler/465830 fro Lorient in Ligue 2. Supposedly he's already ahead of the other 20 yr old midfielders in our squad and is expected to replace Wilshire. The last bloke we signed from them for such low cash was Koscielny and he turned out amazing.

Haven't even had our first trial and already signed

- Starting DM
- Starting Keeper
- 1st team CB
- Back up RB in peak form.
- Up and coming CM with plenty of potential.

It's almost as if we have our heads screwed on these days and have some sort of a plan.

StannyCFCJET
11-07-2018, 08:28 PM
Torreira Done and Dusted.

Had a good world cup and was the Italian version of Kante stats wise for the last 2 years in Serie A.

Hopefully he is as good as people are hyping him up to be.

Also signed this kid https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/matteo-guendouzi/profil/spieler/465830 fro Lorient in Ligue 2. Supposedly he's already ahead of the other 20 yr old midfielders in our squad and is expected to replace Wilshire. The last bloke we signed from them for such low cash was Koscielny and he turned out amazing.

Haven't even had our first trial and already signed

- Starting DM
- Starting Keeper
- 1st team CB
- Back up RB in peak form.
- Up and coming CM with plenty of potential.

It's almost as if we have our heads screwed on these days and have some sort of a plan.

Looks like Wenger was your problem after all. No way he makes signings like this

baldrick
11-07-2018, 09:59 PM

Arsenal are the Newcastle Jets of the Premier League

Frodo
12-07-2018, 08:43 AM
Arsenal are the Newcastle Jets of the Premier League

That's either funny (and a little bit true given the rest of the league is all over the place this off season) or the worst insult i've ever heard about my team. Nice work.

baldrick
12-07-2018, 10:54 AM
No insult intended. I’m an arsenal fan too

Frodo
12-07-2018, 07:53 PM
No insult intended. I’m an arsenal fan too

I know, I pay attention to the good guys around here with their wits about them.

Bremsstrahlung
13-07-2018, 05:32 AM
Back when PV4 held us to ransom for sheep quiz, and wanted an article for Jetstream I started writing something about the parallels of being a Liverpool and Jets fan.
The promise that, maybe this year we will make the finals(top 4), a few new signings, only to fail in relieving those golden years.

Least you guys have been consistent achievers.

Frodo
13-07-2018, 08:14 AM
Back when PV4 held us to ransom for sheep quiz, and wanted an article for Jetstream I started writing something about the parallels of being a Liverpool and Jets fan.
The promise that, maybe this year we will make the finals(top 4), a few new signings, only to fail in relieving those golden years.

Least you guys have been consistent achievers.

We are on a similar path to Liverpool i'd say, however we learnt a few of your mistakes and have made the transition a bit slower and smoother. We have been spending, but not as hap-hazardly, to climb our way back to the top. Hopefully this new structure we have in place can get us back there within a year or two. All seems promising so far.

Liverpool will have to be aiming to match Man City this year. I can see Lovren having a big year for you guys beside Van Dyk.

Frodo
26-07-2018, 11:19 AM
Supposedly Arsenal had an offer accepted by PSG for Goncales Cuedes, who is the younger (read: Not as good), Portugeuse version of Thomas Muller.

Because Emery didn't play him as much as wanted last year he is choosing to return to Valencia. (according to the media who are never wrong about these things)
He plays on the Left Wing, I can't remember who the bloke was that PSG signed, but Emery preferred the new guy and now he doesn't want to come here. I don't know how much is true but he spent the last half of the season on loan at Valencia and played well enough to make the World Cup and start. Here's hoping the bitterness isn't true because surely we can afford more money than Valencia for his transfer.

Otherwise, hopefully Malcolm is good enough to be 1st choice at Barca and we get the young french kid signed for a few quid last year to come here on the cheap. Sven was the one who scouted him at Dortmund and they get along well. Both seem to be better than Walcott or the OX so at least we are aiming high.

If anyone doesn't get the joke, I know who Neymar and Dembele are..

StannyCFCJET
26-07-2018, 05:09 PM
Is your manager all about possession and attacking like Wenger or does he actually know stuff about defending?

Frodo
26-07-2018, 10:00 PM
Is your manager all about possession and attacking like Wenger or does he actually know stuff about defending?

He is the best at everything.

plague
27-07-2018, 09:52 AM

I think he'll surprise a lot of people.

Had success with his old club by making some really screwed signings of blokes no one really heard of.

Imagine him now with some real financial clout behind him.

Frodo
27-07-2018, 11:56 AM
To actually answer your question Stanny,

He is technical coach like Simeone who studies his players and brings out the best in them.

But he is a more attack minded coach than Simeone. He loves the counter attack if needed but his PSG dominated possession and their opponents. Emery is a bit of a tweaker who pays attention to his opponent as much as sets his team up with a 'style of play', not that many modern coaches do that. Mourinho, Pochetino, Sampaolo (when he was in charge of Chile - Not Argentina) maybe Benitez.

His main quirk is with fullbacks. He emphasises width in his team and loves attacking fullbacks, but loves taller fullbacks who can dribble. Lichsteiner and Kolasinic will start the season as 1st choice if he keeps on trend.

goaliepersempre
15-08-2018, 04:39 PM
A new Tuesday Club podcast was released yesterday. Aim to listen to it today..

As for weekends game against City.. Its a tough draw first game and new era... We def need to give Emery some time.... This season is always going to be a transition... But Im keen to see where he takes us..

StannyCFCJET
15-08-2018, 04:49 PM
Can you guys make sure Bellerin starts against Chelsea. Hazard wants to say hello

StannyCFCJET
19-08-2018, 03:40 AM
Hello there. Thanks for starting Bellerin

MFKS
19-08-2018, 09:57 AM
Hello there. Thanks for starting Bellerin

Dont know what game you watched but it was more down to Arsensls shit finishing in the first half that you aint celebrating a loss

Your defence got carved up time and time again and if the Arsenal players could keep the ball down they are scoring 5/6 by HT

Also your new keeper is ****ing shit
How much you pay for him??

Worst deal in EPL history that one

Frodo
19-08-2018, 11:36 AM
Yeah sorry Stanny. We should have scored 4 in the 1st half and could have easily put 6-7 away (That's only shots from within 10 yards of goal directly in front, not half chances)

Your defence, which was great under Conte 18 months ago, was poor. Our attack, which is worth a hell of a lot of money, were even worse.

Chelsea were worthy winners but don't get too excited by that result. We will see you at the end of the season fighting it out for 5th spot with Everton. The best we can both hope for is the Europa League final or FA Cup final i'd say. Otherwise we won't be fighting for titles this season.

I can see 2 more big transfer windows for both our clubs before the managers are comfortable to play their system fully.

Frodo
19-08-2018, 11:37 AM
Dont know what game you watched but it was more down to Arsensls shit finishing in the first half that you aint celebrating a loss

Your defence got carved up time and time again and if the Arsenal players could keep the ball down they are scoring 5/6 by HT

Also your new keeper is ****ing shit
How much you pay for him??

Worst deal in EPL history that one

Kepa looked shakier with the ball coming at him than Cech did with the ball at his feet. Still young but wow! That's a lot of money for a reasonable at best keeper.

De-Champ
19-08-2018, 11:53 AM
Yeah sorry Stanny. We should have scored 4 in the 1st half and could have easily put 6-7 away (That's only shots from within 10 yards of goal directly in front, not half chances)

Your defence, which was great under Conte 18 months ago, was poor. Our attack, which is worth a hell of a lot of money, were even worse.

Chelsea were worthy winners but don't get too excited by that result. We will see you at the end of the season fighting it out for 5th spot with Everton. The best we can both hope for is the Europa League final or FA Cup final i'd say. Otherwise we won't be fighting for titles this season.

I can see 2 more big transfer windows for both our clubs before the managers are comfortable to play their system fully.

Gee Whizz....you can tell all that from one game. May as well not play for the rest of the season then, both teams are going to finish 5th and 6th respectively.

Frodo
19-08-2018, 12:22 PM
Gee Whizz....you can tell all that from one game. May as well not play for the rest of the season then, both teams are going to finish 5th and 6th respectively.

Who out of City, Liverpool, United and Tottenham are going to be caught by Chelsea and Arsenal? They all did better last year, they all have settled coaches and have only made small changes to their playing roster.

I'm not jumping to conclusions, i'm just a realist. There will be big changes to the top 4 next year but I don't think much will change this season.

StannyCFCJET
19-08-2018, 01:07 PM
All I said was thanks for starting close to the worst RB in the league. No argument on the defences of both teams or your lack of finishing. Although funny seeing Ozil go missing again

baldrick
19-08-2018, 02:09 PM
Although funny seeing Ozil go missing again

Not from Arsenal's pov

Frodo
19-08-2018, 02:48 PM
All I said was thanks for starting close to the worst RB in the league. No argument on the defences of both teams or your lack of finishing. Although funny seeing Ozil go missing again

I deleted a bit about bellerin in my original reply. Bellerin wasn't the reason we lost today. The entire defence were going in different directions all game. Some of them were pressing in one direction and then others weren't. He absolutely killed Alonso when on the attack which was great but Willian did even better against him in defence. Mkhi was terrible up against Alonso and he graciously took his goal and assist from his poor marking all game.

Alonso was my man of the match. And if I remember correctly you said that he was the weak link in your team a month or so ago.

StannyCFCJET
19-08-2018, 03:38 PM
I deleted a bit about bellerin in my original reply. Bellerin wasn't the reason we lost today. The entire defence were going in different directions all game. Some of them were pressing in one direction and then others weren't. He absolutely killed Alonso when on the attack which was great but Willian did even better against him in defence. Mkhi was terrible up against Alonso and he graciously took his goal and assist from his poor marking all game.

Alonso was my man of the match. And if I remember correctly you said that he was the weak link in your team a month or so ago.

We exploited Bellerin lack of defensive awareness and laziness coming back after bombing forward as most teams will do this season

MFKS
19-08-2018, 04:28 PM
We exploited Bellerin lack of defensive awareness and laziness coming back after bombing forward as most teams will do this season

That the DMs job to cover him when he pushes on along with his fellow dedenders

That aint a hard fix to make

If it proving that much of a liability Emery will dump him and select or sign someone else

What though was glaringly obvious from your perspective was how easily Arsenal carved you up particularly in the first half
It wasnt like you didnt have troops back there. Most of the time it was 6/8 Chelsea on 3/4 Arsenal whom had unmarked players

Your Sarriball I think will get found out in time

Good to watch but that dont win trophies

StannyCFCJET
19-08-2018, 04:43 PM
That the DMs job to cover him when he pushes on along with his fellow dedenders

That aint a hard fix to make

If it proving that much of a liability Emery will dump him and select or sign someone else

What though was glaringly obvious from your perspective was how easily Arsenal carved you up particularly in the first half
It wasnt like you didnt have troops back there. Most of the time it was 6/8 Chelsea on 3/4 Arsenal whom had unmarked players

Your Sarriball I think will get found out in time

Good to watch but that dont win trophies

We have good proven defenders so I back them to sort it out in time. Arsenal on the other hands dont really have any top defenders and Cech is finished so Im more optimistic about us

Frodo
19-08-2018, 05:12 PM
We have good proven defenders so I back them to sort it out in time. Arsenal on the other hands dont really have any top defenders and Cech is finished so Im more optimistic about us

Cech was head and shoulders above Kepa tonight. So that's worrying for Chelsea if he's "finished" as you say.

StannyCFCJET
19-08-2018, 06:21 PM
Cech was head and shoulders above Kepa tonight. So that's worrying for Chelsea if he's "finished" as you say.

Was he? Didnt look like it and his distribution is woeful. I swear it wasnt that bad at Chelsea. What have you guys dont to him?

PC14
20-08-2018, 10:18 AM
I think we'll Leno come in before the end of September. Distribution and comfort with ball at his feet will be the reason for this.

We didn't get the points but I think there are a lot of positives for Arsenal. We essentially created the same chance time and time again and Chelsea's defence still looked perplexed by it. Maybe Lacazette comes in.

I think we also see Torreira take over from Xhaka in partnering Guendouzi in the middle of the park, which I am excited to see. Apart from his first half against City, I think Guendouzi has been great, especially when you consider where he has come from. Will turn out to be a great signing for us.

On Bellerin - I think he has a bit to work on defensively, but he certainly gets very little help from Mikhi, who was very ordinary on Saturday, and a back line that is still trying to sort itself out.

It'll come together. How long it takes, no one really knows.

De-Champ
20-08-2018, 11:22 AM
Who out of City, Liverpool, United and Tottenham are going to be caught by Chelsea and Arsenal? They all did better last year, they all have settled coaches and have only made small changes to their playing roster.

I'm not jumping to conclusions, i'm just a realist. There will be big changes to the top 4 next year but I don't think much will change this season.

I don't know. That is why I will wait till end of season to tell you. You may be correct, I just don't know how you can make that judgement of the 1st/2nd game of the season. All that needs to happen is that there is an injury to one or two key players of the teams you mentioned and they will be cactus. Who knows?

StannyCFCJET
20-08-2018, 12:29 PM
United are shit and Jose will be sacked before the season is gone. Arsenal and Chelsea are both better then United

Frodo
26-08-2018, 07:42 AM
We're gonna win the League!!!!!!!!

plague
26-08-2018, 09:21 AM
Easy money

MFKS
26-08-2018, 06:11 PM
Watched the West Ham game today paying close attention to thge Arsenal Right sided defending

Have to say Stanny you have nailed it with Bellerin

Handy going forward but honking as a defender

Really cant hide that anywhere

Hard to see how Emery could continue to persist with him

Arsenal collectively defensively still a shambles and a better side than West Ham wiuld have got more than 1

StannyCFCJET
26-08-2018, 06:22 PM
Watched the West Ham game today paying close attention to thge Arsenal Right sided defending

Arsenal collectively defensively still a shambles and a better side than West Ham wiuld have got more than 1

And so have all the other epl sides.

Frodo
26-08-2018, 06:24 PM

He is the new Marcelo. Attacks like a winger but defends like a winger. Haha. I think he got 2 assists today and made lots of key passes, so he is definitely helping in attack.

Today we were a shambles defensively. Trying to push out at different times, not holding a line, very slow to setup on the counter. Kos should be back in 2 weeks. He will hopefully settle things. Xhaka and Torreira can hopefully start the next game and form a partnership to settle us down on the counter. City drew at the Molinuex, the league is ours for sure.

StannyCFCJET
26-08-2018, 06:43 PM
Koscielny isn't much better then your current CBs though

Frodo
26-08-2018, 08:00 PM
Koscielny isn't much better then your current CBs though

I'm glad you think Mustafi and Sokratis are that good. Koscielny is top 5 CBs in the EPL when fit. Just hope his achilis is now sorted and it hasn't slowed him down. Otherwise we are going shopping again in 6 months.

StannyCFCJET
26-08-2018, 08:08 PM
I'm glad you think Mustafi and Sokratis are that good. Koscielny is top 5 CBs in the EPL when fit. Just hope his achilis is now sorted and it hasn't slowed him down. Otherwise we are going shopping again in 6 months.

Yeah no he is not but I'll have whatever you've been smoking

Jeterpool
26-08-2018, 10:17 PM

Yeah no he is not but I'll have whatever you've been smoking

Are 4 of the top 6 Luiz, Rudiger, Cahill and Christensen?

StannyCFCJET
26-08-2018, 10:18 PM
Are 4 of the top 6 Luiz, Rudiger, Cahill and Christensen?

I wish only one who maybe gets in is Rudiger but I wouldnt pick him

StannyCFCJET
02-09-2018, 12:00 PM
How quick did you guys fall in love with Giroud. I love the sexy frenchmen

baldrick
03-09-2018, 08:16 AM

:thumbsup:

plague
03-09-2018, 09:56 AM
Huge 6 points last night.
Emery is a genius.

Frodo
16-09-2018, 08:22 AM
With our demolition of Newcastle and Watford finally slipping up, the league is ours to lose now.

Almost time to start resting our star players for European football to ensure the double.

Frodo
22-09-2018, 09:59 AM
Just found this awesome video of Danny Welbz greatest assists compilation. Worth a watch.

https://youtu.be/F_ll92cXxOA

Frodo
27-09-2018, 09:25 AM
Just found this awesome video of Danny Welbz greatest assists compilation. Worth a watch.

And now Dat Guy goes and wins us the Carabao Cup this morning! Welbz done mate, Welbz done. (I'll see myself out...)

Frodo
30-09-2018, 08:43 AM
Arsenal results in September.
wwwwwww

Perfect month, first time that's happened for a long time.

Leno has now got a chance to make that 1st team keepers jersey his own now. Cech just walks off and takes it in his stride, as he has done his entire career. Such an awesome bloke it looks like.

De-Champ
30-09-2018, 09:44 AM
Arsenal results in September.
wwwwwww

Perfect month, first time that's happened for a long time.

Leno has now got a chance to make that 1st team keepers jersey his own now. Cech just walks off and takes it in his stride, as he has done his entire career. Such an awesome bloke it looks like.

yes, they have done well, now up to 5th or thereabouts. If it continues could be a threat, but I think it may be short lived.

plague
08-10-2018, 12:27 AM
Ramsay > Hazard

baldrick
08-10-2018, 08:08 AM

Hello

Frodo
08-10-2018, 08:07 PM
Hello

Also that 3rd goal must be close the best team goal we will see all year. We are one of the most beautiful football teams in the world to watch.

Jeterpool
08-10-2018, 09:42 PM
Also that 3rd goal must be close the best team goal we will see all year. We are one of the most beautiful football teams in the world to watch.

It was terrific and reminded me of the Arsenal of old. Such an audacious finish from Ramsay.

Do you think Ramsay will re-sign or is there a real possibility he will depart at the end of the season?

Frodo
08-10-2018, 09:48 PM
It was terrific and reminded me of the Arsenal of old. Such an audacious finish from Ramsay.

Do you think Ramsay will re-sign or is there a real possibility he will depart at the end of the season?

Very good chance he'll go.

StannyCFCJET
08-10-2018, 10:04 PM
Didnt Arsenal pull their offer off the table? TBF Ive always seen Ramsay as a good player who struggles to reach his max ability far too often

Frodo
08-10-2018, 10:13 PM
Didnt Arsenal pull their offer off the table? TBF Ive always seen Ramsay as a good player who struggles to reach his max ability far too often

We pulled it because he wasn't going to sign it. He will go to AC Milan and become a big hit there.

StannyCFCJET
08-10-2018, 10:54 PM
We pulled it because he wasn't going to sign it. He will go to AC Milan and become a big hit there.

If he isnt going to sign, Why play him?

plague
08-10-2018, 11:53 PM
If he isnt going to sign, Why play him?

Huh?
Are you a goldfish or what?

Anthony91
11-10-2018, 06:44 PM
Juve are definitely favourites for the CL right now. Wonder what Madrid will do, but if they are going to rely on Isco and Bale I'd fear for them.

Frodo
23-10-2018, 09:13 AM
Alex Iwobi could be the new Ronaldinho. He could become world class if he kicks on and starts adding more goals and assists to his game. Works hard, is easily one of the most stylish dribblers in the league. His touch is pure filth. And he's only 22.

Also, 10 wins in a row. Gonna win the league it seems.

Bremsstrahlung
23-10-2018, 06:41 PM
Dark horses. Sneaking under the radar. Bad city, they are probably the most in form team

StannyCFCJET
23-10-2018, 07:02 PM
Lost all the big games so far. If they can beat a city or Liverpool or even avoid defeat they are a slight chance

Jeterpool
23-10-2018, 08:20 PM
5 teams within 2 points of each other at the top. Incredibly exciting!

plague
03-12-2018, 03:40 AM
Geez this nth london derby quickly washed away the jets stink.
Cracking game.

Frodo
03-12-2018, 04:08 AM
That's one of the best derbies I've ever witnessed. Eat so many d$cks Spuds. Son cheated a penalty out of the always fallible Mike Dean and we still won!!

Frodo
03-12-2018, 04:08 AM
Also, Good morning to you Plague. Glad you got to enjoys that amazing game live as well.

Frodo
03-12-2018, 04:10 AM
I really need to get some sleep, but the Merseyside Derby is probably gonna be a great game too.

baldrick
03-12-2018, 08:12 AM

Morning.

Frodo
03-12-2018, 10:13 AM
Morning.

I've had about 4 hrs good sleep. And all I want to do right now is watch the game again.
Not just because it was spurs, but this is one of the most exciting teams to watch in football at the moment. Not the greatest, but so much passion.

At no point last night did I think we would lose. And for the last month it's been the same thing.

plague
03-12-2018, 10:14 AM
That Torriera kid is a machine.

Bremsstrahlung
03-12-2018, 10:20 AM
Best thing you did was lose one of those opening games.
Now you’re still under the radar somehow, despite playing the second best/exciting football.
Pundits seems to be still banging on about Liverpool and Chelsea challenging City, but you guys seem to be playing better.
Not a bad spot to be in...

Frodo
03-12-2018, 10:26 AM

9 starts
4 MOTM performances

He is far and away the best signing of the season from any team. Lauren's passion has returned inside of a pint sized Uruguayan. Future legend.

StannyCFCJET
03-12-2018, 11:05 AM
Best thing you did was lose one of those opening games.
Now you’re still under the radar somehow, despite playing the second best/exciting football.
Pundits seems to be still banging on about Liverpool and Chelsea challenging City, but you guys seem to be playing better.
Not a bad spot to be in...

No one is challenging City. Theve already got the prem won

Frodo
03-12-2018, 11:46 AM

I think you are mistaking the EPL with League 1.

City are 3 wins away from us. There's been plenty of seasons where an 8 point lead has been caught up.

Also, they are only 2 points ahead of Liverpool who aren't even in their best form.

It's city's to lose, but they have a long way to go before it's won.

StannyCFCJET
03-12-2018, 11:51 AM

City are 3 wins away from us. There's been plenty of seasons where an 8 point lead has been caught up.

Also, they are only 2 points ahead of Liverpool who aren't even in their best form.

They are missing KDB and are still firing and consistently putting teams to the sword, Take out the best player of Arsenal liverpool Chelsea and Spurs and we would all be struggling

pv4
03-12-2018, 01:07 PM
Lauren's passion has returned inside of a pint sized Uruguayan. Future legend.

The passion of Lauren, but without the absolute certainty that he has murdered men in his life.. but tbf almost the entire of the Invincibles were sure-thing murderers :rof:

baldrick
03-12-2018, 01:15 PM
I've had about 4 hrs good sleep. And all I want to do right now is watch the game again.
Not just because it was spurs, but this is one of the most exciting teams to watch in football at the moment. Not the greatest, but so much passion.

At no point last night did I think we would lose. And for the last month it's been the same thing.

I don’t have Optus, so am looking forward to Arsenal tv tonight on Foxtel now

MFKS
03-12-2018, 04:46 PM

I think you are deluded if you think they arent winning the EPL

They have already played Spuds Arsenal and Liverpool away

They won the Manc Derby at home

Exactly whom is taking points off them going forward??

They thump the shit teams and they are beating the better EPL sides

It early days but dont be surprised if they win the treble in England or go match The Invincibles or even win tje quadruple though I think Europe will be their biggest challenge

Make no mistake about it City are set up for a few years of dominance

Frodo
03-12-2018, 05:35 PM
I think you are deluded if you think they arent winning the EPL

They have already played Spuds Arsenal and Liverpool away

They won the Manc Derby at home

Exactly whom is taking points off them going forward??

They thump the shit teams and they are beating the better EPL sides

It early days but dont be surprised if they win the treble in England or go match The Invincibles or even win tje quadruple though I think Europe will be their biggest challenge

Make no mistake about it City are set up for a few years of dominance

I let Stanny slide cause he skips over things easily, but you should know how to read by now Membah.

"It's city's to lose" is what I said. The only team who will beat them is themselves... You maybe haven't seen many years of the EPL, if you get complacent you don't win.

But you tell me what happens if Fernandinho gets injured after the next transfer window shuts. Who runs the middle of the park for them? All of a sudden a game like Bournemouth this week, which was much tougher than the scoreline showed, becomes a potential draw. A flying Arsenal or Liverpool could grab a point, or even all 3 with a few lucky bounces. Chelsea and United could bore a point out of them.

So yeah. City are 110% the strongest team this year and should win, but don't go counting your chickens yet. This is the EPL. Not a farmers league

MFKS
03-12-2018, 06:06 PM
I let Stanny slide cause he skips over things easily, but you should know how to read by now Membah.

"It's city's to lose" is what I said. The only team who will beat them is themselves... You maybe haven't seen many years of the EPL, if you get complacent you don't win.

But you tell me what happens if Fernandinho gets injured after the next transfer window shuts. Who runs the middle of the park for them? All of a sudden a game like Bournemouth this week, which was much tougher than the scoreline showed, becomes a potential draw. A flying Arsenal or Liverpool could grab a point, or even all 3 with a few lucky bounces. Chelsea and United could bore a point out of them.

So yeah. City are 110% the strongest team this year and should win, but don't go counting your chickens yet. This is the EPL. Not a farmers league

It a farmers league
That why Liverpool dont win it

It Citys

Bookies can start paying out now

Frodo
03-12-2018, 06:35 PM
Love you Membah.

I'm keen to hear Paul Merson and Tim Sherwood this week after their comments during the week.

Sherwood picked zero Arsenal players in a combined 11.
Merson said that Torreira isn't good enough to play for any other top 6 side. They both agreed that he wouldn't play in that Tottenham side over Dier/Sissoko. HAHAHAHA.

Bremsstrahlung
03-12-2018, 07:00 PM

Wasn’t it Chelsea’s 2 weeks ago?

StannyCFCJET
03-12-2018, 07:07 PM
Wasn’t it Chelsea’s 2 weeks ago?

Hasnt been ours since 16/17 season

Frodo
03-12-2018, 09:07 PM
Two things.

1) I think we will probably draw with United this week, just because that's how football seems to go.

2) if we win, we could be the final straw that gets Mourinho sacked. Which could mean that I will literally flood the lower hunter again... But this time with sploosh!

Retro Jet
06-12-2018, 02:02 PM
Two things.

1) I think we will probably draw with United this week, just because that's how football seems to go.

2) if we win, we could be the final straw that gets Mourinho sacked. Which could mean that I will literally flood the lower hunter again... But this time with sploosh!

Arsenal had a few chances to pinch it from what I saw on extended highlights this morning.

MFKS
06-12-2018, 02:40 PM
Cant beat a shit side like Man U

That aint form for winning the League

So this dark horse for the title shit can stop now

Reality is Arsenal are in the hunt for a UCL spot and it really a case of 2 from 3 between them Spuds and Stannys bunch

StannyCFCJET
06-12-2018, 03:31 PM

Reality is Arsenal are in the hunt for a UCL spot and it really a case of 2 from 3 between them Spuds and Stannys bunch

Throw in Liverpool as well. Their better then the three you mentioned but they arnt in the title race

MFKS
06-12-2018, 03:45 PM
Throw in Liverpool as well. Their better then the three you mentioned but they arnt in the title race

No

Liverpool are in the title race

They just wont win it

The fun is watching them stay in it so their fans get salty when they fail

Frodo
06-12-2018, 04:03 PM

3rd place is our limit this season. Unless the wheels fall off at Liverpool, which looks unlikely.

3rd place, Caraboa cup win and potentially a Europa League win would be effing amazing this year. A top 4 finish would be good enough.

plague
09-12-2018, 08:51 PM

oh hello let me just repost that.

Bon
11-12-2018, 12:37 PM
Frodo, you busy stocking up on bulbies at the moment or what? :gent:

Frodo
20-12-2018, 07:49 AM
Spuds going full strength (bar Kane and keeper change for cups) in the Caraboa Cup against us. 2 things.

1. Pochettino has finally worked out that any trophy is better than no trophy.

2. If we win this, it could well trash their entire season. Which could push Poch even closer to United at the end of the year.

Frodo
20-12-2018, 08:24 AM
Amazing work from the Arsenal fans.

Spuds fans "Harry Kane... He's one of our own."

Arsenal fans reply "Harry Kane.. he's won **** all"

Spuds repeat it again

Arsenal fans "Harry Kane.. he spits when he talks.

Jeterpool
20-12-2018, 11:20 AM
Not a great look around the projectile hitting Alli. The person that threw it will be bragging about it but the last time they enter the stadium for a while will be to watch their team lose - if they're caught that it

StannyCFCJET
20-12-2018, 11:36 AM
Can you stop losing to Spurs. Dont need to give the media more reason to love them

Frodo
20-12-2018, 12:00 PM
Not a great look around the projectile hitting Alli. The person that threw it will be bragging about it but the last time they enter the stadium for a while will be to watch their team lose - if they're caught that it

Firstly, absolutely shit house from the "fan" to throw that. But it was from a hell of long way away and it looked like a water bottle. So he should be banned but gotta make sure it's not in the same conversation as the racist ones of late.

Frodo
20-12-2018, 12:03 PM
Can you stop losing to Spurs. Dont need to give the media more reason to love them

First time they have won at the Emirates since 2010, so don't act like this is a common thing.

Just be thankful we gave you a better shot at being beaten by City in the final.

StannyCFCJET
20-12-2018, 12:23 PM
First time they have won at the Emirates since 2010, so don't act like this is a common thing.

Just be thankful we gave you a better shot at being beaten by City in the final.

We know how to beat City so no problem there. Beating spurs is actually our problem haha

pv4
20-12-2018, 01:23 PM

I didn't realise fully how well the home team does in this fixture:
Home: LWWWDDDWWL
Away: LDLLWLDLL

Frodo
23-12-2018, 10:10 AM
I used to enjoy watching Burnley punch above their weight in the EPL but unless they cut out the bullshit I won't miss them getting relegated. They are both the toughest team and the softest team in the league, constant dirty fouls and slaps/grabs off the ball (which is pretty common and not a huge issue) but then they dive over and cry foul whenever someone brushes up against them. So annoying to watch.

Frodo
23-12-2018, 10:11 AM
On a better note, Kolasinac is the best. Just the best!

Frodo
02-01-2019, 09:56 AM
On a better note, Kolasinac is the best. Just the best!

Sorry, missed the last week of football.

We're gonna win the league!!!!!

plague
02-01-2019, 10:50 AM
We back.

Frodo
05-01-2019, 10:43 AM
This is the best way to show Arsenal's main weakness compared to other clubs.

Liverpool have sold the following players for good money.

Solanke - £19m
Sakho - £26m
Benteke - £27m
Ings - £20m
Ibe - £15m
Joe Allen - £14m

Arsenal have lost the following players for free.

Jack Wilshire - Free.
Santi Cazorla - Free. (Although he was badly injured so this one is a bit different)
Lukas Fabianski - Free.
Robert Pires - Free.
Sol Campbell was also lost on a free.

Aaron Ramsey is about to move to Juve for free.
Kieran Gibbs left's for £6 million.

We don't know how to sell players.

plague
05-01-2019, 11:01 AM
This is the best way to show Arsenal's main weakness compared to other clubs.

Liverpool have sold the following players for good money.

Solanke - £19m
Sakho - £26m
Benteke - £27m
Ings - £20m
Ibe - £15m
Joe Allen - £14m

Arsenal have lost the following players for free.

Jack Wilshire - Free.
Santi Cazorla - Free. (Although he was badly injured so this one is a bit different)
Lukas Fabianski - Free.
Robert Pires - Free.
Sol Campbell was also lost on a free.

Aaron Ramsey is about to move to Juve for free.
Kieran Gibbs left's for £6 million.

We don't know how to sell players.

Funny enough I was reading the other day in the wake of the Pulisic sale, Dortmund had sold 6 high profile players over the past 18 months for a combined value of (I think) $250m.
And they are actually getting 'better'.

We can rightly praise the players and coaches but that front office is having it's own purple patch right now.

Frodo
05-01-2019, 03:00 PM
Funny enough I was reading the other day in the wake of the Pulisic sale, Dortmund had sold 6 high profile players over the past 18 months for a combined value of (I think) $250m.
And they are actually getting 'better'.

We can rightly praise the players and coaches but that front office is having it's own purple patch right now.

Yes, and we got the guy who scouted them all, Sven Milistant, working for us now. So hopefully this will all change soon.

plague
05-01-2019, 03:58 PM
Yes, and we got the guy who scouted them all, Sven Milistant, working for us now. So hopefully this will all change soon.

Whilst obviously a smart move to get him, Dortmund 'seems' to have a whole club approach going on. Because someone behind a desk is asking/telling the coach about selling his very best players, and it all just seems to work.

How other coaches like Emery would handle this approach is about to be seen. But when you're the face of winning and losing, having someone sell your players must be a tough position to be in.

Frodo
05-01-2019, 04:09 PM
Whilst obviously a smart move to get him, Dortmund 'seems' to have a whole club approach going on. Because someone behind a desk is asking/telling the coach about selling his very best players, and it all just seems to work.

How other coaches like Emery would handle this approach is about to be seen. But when you're the face of winning and losing, having someone sell your players must be a tough position to be in.

Selling players would make Arsenal MORE competitive for the title IMO. If we could bring in funds for players before they decline and spend that on new players we could increase the number of signings we make and thus increase our chances of signing players that work. You're always going to have players who don't make the grade. At the moment we can't afford, Tottenham even more so, to have a player not work. So we either buy cheaper players or decline signing expensive players because the risk of losing money is too great.

I'm happy for us to sign 2-3 Guendozi type players each year and sell 1 or 2 of them after 3 years for a nice profit. Then we could buy 1 big name signing each year and move on someone else in the squad (Ramsey/Monreal/Mustafi) who is on the decline for a decent fee.

Money wins you titles nowadays, and we need a bit more coming in from transfers. (All of this is only if Kroenke is happy to leave the money the club makes within the club and not take anything out like the Glazers do.)

MFKS
05-01-2019, 07:14 PM

That is football

Dont forget this happens to all clubs

Whether it PSG coming in for Neymar at Barcelona or Real coming in for CR7 at Man Utd

Big clubs will eventually have their best players taken as well

plague
16-01-2019, 11:46 AM

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnd now hes gone.

Frodo
17-01-2019, 09:29 PM
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnd now hes gone.

He wants to be Director of Football. We'd already spoken with Edu and offered him the job. Now that he has turned it down we might give it to Sven.

It's tough, because Raul wants to help out with Transfers and Sven wants to have total control over scouting and recruitment. I do think he will go to Bayern.

Frodo
26-01-2019, 10:05 AM
For anyone who wants a few lols.

Check out the match thread for Arsenal v United this morning on Twitter. People are acting like the world just ended... or Tottenham won a trophy! If you want to see what a proper over reaction looks like, get on this and take lessons.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Gunners/comments/ajsvk0/match_thread_arsenal_vs_manchester_united_english/

Also, that was a very bad game from both teams. United pounced on our mistakes and we lost both our CBs to injury. Very forgettable game.

baldrick
26-01-2019, 12:01 PM
Nobody cares about the FA Cup anyway 🙃

Jeterpool
26-01-2019, 01:47 PM
Nobody cares about the FA Cup anyway ��

The what!?

StannyCFCJET
26-01-2019, 02:23 PM
How funny seeing some of the AFTV idiots getting annoyed at losing to a club they call an ex great club. Irony at its finest

Jeterpool
26-01-2019, 02:55 PM
How funny seeing some of the AFTV idiots getting annoyed at losing to a club they call an ex great club. Irony at its finest

:rof:

Frodo
30-01-2019, 08:51 AM
Honestly, **** Mike Dean. Absolutely the worst and most biased ref in the EPL these days.

Frodo
30-01-2019, 09:15 AM
Honestly, **** Mike Dean. Absolutely the worst and most biased ref in the EPL these days.

pv4
30-01-2019, 01:12 PM

I have no idea what could draw you to that conclusion...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJIBjGEoSsc

pv4
31-01-2019, 10:07 AM
If Watford held on, would that have been the best ever set of midweek results for the Arsenal ever? I can't remember a better set :rof::oops:

Frodo
31-01-2019, 03:18 PM
If Watford held on, would that have been the best ever set of midweek results for the Arsenal ever? I can't remember a better set :rof::oops:

After United were given a point against Burnley I knew something would duck it for us. Would have been amazing.

plague
31-01-2019, 06:32 PM
Dennis Suarez on loan for the rest of the year, with the option to make the move permanent.

He is a proper player. If he works out in the EPL he'll be a steal.

Frodo
31-01-2019, 06:36 PM
Dennis Suarez on loan for the rest of the year, with the option to make the move permanent.

He is a proper player. If he works out in the EPL he'll be a steal.

There's been a last minute snag and it's currently being held up from being announced, so I didn't want to jinx that one. But, I believe in you Plague.

plague
31-01-2019, 07:34 PM
There's been a last minute snag and it's currently being held up from being announced, so I didn't want to jinx that one. But, I believe in you Plague.

just let me know if you need me to make a few calls.

Frodo
31-01-2019, 09:47 PM
Looks like we won't get either Perisic or Carrasco now. Both ended up being too expensive and club walked away smartly.

I kinda wish we'd look into signing a CB but I don't see it happening in January.

Frodo
01-02-2019, 12:09 AM

Finally announced by us. Pretty happy with this, 5 months to acclimatise and then he has to replace Ramsay. Could be a great signing for £20 million.

baldrick
01-02-2019, 08:03 AM

Plague gets the job done. Suarez signs

Frodo
04-02-2019, 12:49 PM
Reddit is amazing right now. Supposedly everyone, well everyone on a keyboard right now, wants Emery gone because we got beaten by City at home the week after they lost to Newcastle. Football fans are just the worst people, haha.

plague
04-02-2019, 01:08 PM
Reddit is amazing right now. Supposedly everyone, well everyone on a keyboard right now, wants Emery gone because we got beaten by City at home the week after they lost to Newcastle. Football fans are just the worst people, haha.

it was quite hilarious though, that for a team of very very very talented and skilled footballers, in the 1st half Arsenal didnt seem to know how to even football bro.

Frodo
04-02-2019, 08:46 PM
it was quite hilarious though, that for a team of very very very talented and skilled footballers, in the 1st half Arsenal didnt seem to know how to even football bro.

I think you mean 2nd half. The 1st half we did ok. It was the 2nd half that we didn't do anything at all.

Frodo
06-02-2019, 08:11 AM
For anyone interested. This is a cut/copy from a post on Reddit regarding a podcast they did with David Ornstein who is the No1 journalist when it comes to Arsenal news. He's normally correct about 90% of the time. This is what he said about the current goings on.

Well that was an interesting listen! Here's points raised by Ornstein!

• The January budget was "meager", nearly nothing to work with for permanent signings. Loan signings with options to buy was the target. Any loan signings had to have option to buy, not obligation. Targeted players were told this fact.

• Arsenal vaguely explored to bring back Chambers from Fulham but that would have incurred a recall fee so Arsenal shelved the idea and focused on attacking targets.

• Mavropanos highly thought of within club. Wenger was annoyed he was bought in without his opinion but he came round on his ability after watching him in training.

• Arsenal thought we were well off in numbers at the back but were aware of quality issues.

• Focus on defensive signings in Summer.

• Arsenal were looking for box-to-box midfielder and wide player for January. Went extremely hard for Perisic. Inter were angry that we wouldn't give them an obligation to buy Perisic. There weren't interested in the reported penalty fee.

• Arsenal were interested in Carrasco at start of the window. Loan fee offered was nowhere near what Dalian Yifang wanted. When Arsenal went back in for him after Perisic, the loan fee didn't change.

• Serious interest in Nkunku throughout the staff. Thought it could have been done. Needed PSG to get a midfielder for deal to go through. Politics in play with Tuchel and Mislantat. Wouldn't be surprised if we go back in for him in the Summer.

• Emery likes experienced players and players he knows and trusts, hence Denis Suarez.

• Rumored reports on the potential of us going in for Rabiot.

• Emery was highly on board with Guendouzi signing. If Guendouzi didn't go through, Emery would have been interested in N'Zonzi.

• Shock to everyone at club that Gazidis left. Everyone thought he would smooth over the transition process before leaving.

• Mislantat wanted the technical director role in the club. No recommendation after Gazidis left to take the role.

• Jason Rosenfeld was included in the panel to select the new manager.

• Mislantat led Carrasco & Perisic deals but then Raul took over those deals after Mislantat was confirmed to leave.

• Mislantat's plan was to step back in year 1 to assess the squad and then step in to restructure it but by then it was too late as he is now leaving.

• Whoever takes the Techinical Director role has to be known and trusted by Emery or have a strong connection with Arsenal.

• Monchi is Raul & Emery's first choice for the role. Ornstein heard from someone it's a done deal but not sure and will probably hear more in the coming days/weeks.

• Looking to head towards an intelligent recruitment model, i.e. buy unknowns, develop them into talents and either keep or sell them for money to re-invest into the team.

• Doesn't believe there was a fallout between Raul & Sven, just that their outlooks conflicted each others.

• Self sustaining model is set to continue.

• Arsenal set well in analytics etc.

• Arsenal impressed with Ljungberg and Mertesacker. Emery's training sessions are intense.

• Kroenke's leaving Raul and Vinai to run club as they are happy with how they go about things.

• Ornstein not seeing a clear vision of what Kroenke wants for the club or what the plan is.

• Most of Arsenal's directors were at the Superbowl on Sunday. City's directors were surprised at the low number of them at the match on Sunday.

• Emery long-term appointment. Club expects 4/5 transfer windows before they get to where they want to be competitively.

• Ornstein has heard that we can have around £100m in Summer but doesn't want to say that for a fact as he is not completely sure.

• Some within the club didn't want to give Ozil a contract and some didn't want Ozil to be on that wage. Ozil had bargaining power due to Sanchez leaving.

• Troubles with how Ozil is settling in Emery's play-style.

• Ornstein not sure whether his story of Ozil being recommended to leave was from Emery, the hierarchy or both.

• Ozil is training well and not a problem within the camp.

• Theorizes that Ozil is not playing so he will be forced to leave in the Summer, thus saving Arsenal millions

Frodo
03-03-2019, 02:06 PM
FMD. That is 2 points thrown away. Even with some dubious at best ref decisions we still should have won that comfortably.

Kane's penalty definitely shouldn't have stood, they were all clearly offside before the offence occured. Nothing new for us or them tho.

Rose should have been Red carded for his studs into the chest tackle on Leno. Again, not surprised a sound gets away with that sort of tackle.
Proof of this is when Torreira gets Red carded later in the game for a softer challenge than Rose's. Main difference is Danny acts like this bitch we all know him to be and rolls around like his broken 3 arms and both legs. He did make a miraculous recovery as soon as the Red was shown. (Watching him flounder in midfield was pretty enjoyable to watch tho)

Vertonghen being 2metres inside the box when Auba took his terrible penalty was also frustrating but not surprised he didn't do anything about it.

Emery did superb tactically, nullified Spuds for almost the entire game. Just needed his strikers to finish chances and we are on our way to 3rd spot. Looks like Us, United and Spuds will be fighting for 2 spaces in UCL next year now. Would love it if Spuds missed out, Pochettino goes to Real and Erickson, Alderwereld and Vertonghen all leave (as is rumoured).

Frodo
03-03-2019, 02:07 PM
BUT!

How effing good was Ramsey pointing to the pitch and yelling out "this is my ****ing home!". Well played sir. Gonna miss you a lot.

plague
03-03-2019, 03:21 PM
that was a good game of football ruined by the mere existence of Harry Kane.

StannyCFCJET
03-03-2019, 03:40 PM
He dived against us as well a few weeks back but he is the media love child as are Spurs

The Ghost
03-03-2019, 04:17 PM
Most of the media I see about Spurs is about how they are losing their manager or their players - how they always fail when it counts and how they usually don't deserve to win the games they win. They might love Harry Kane but as soon as he looked to claim that dodgy goal last year( I think) they were over him like he was the worst in the world

Frodo
03-03-2019, 05:05 PM
Most of the media I see about Spurs is about how they are losing their manager or their players - how they always fail when it counts and how they usually don't deserve to win the games they win. They might love Harry Kane but as soon as he looked to claim that dodgy goal last year( I think) they were over him like he was the worst in the world

Because they had a few English lads and weren't mid table, some pundits started dreaming of a repeat of the "Class of 92" and forgave them everytime they choked for the first couple of years. Now that it's pretty much academic that they won't win anything with this squad / coach, the balloon is slowly deflating.

Liverpool have become the new vogue.

idontwannaplaywithhowey
04-03-2019, 11:50 AM

Most of the media i read about Spurs is ridiculous. We are either going to win the title or are the ultimate failures.
The reality is somewhere in between.

And on Rose/Torreria, I agree with you Frodo. However I am sure it actually benefited Arsenal having Danny Rose in the middle of the pitch for us, he was Arsenal's best player in that final 20.
And on the pens: Our shouldn't have been given as Kane was offside. Yours shouldn't have been given as it wasn't a foul.

Also, I agree with you summation of the game (not the 'win comfortably' but, but the rest of it). We had all the ball, but your lot looked quite structured and comfortable defending against us, but then you looked quite dangerous on the counter. Overall, my thoughts were a draw is a fair result.

The race for those final 2 Top 4 spots is going to be very interesting.

baldrick
11-03-2019, 07:30 AM
Morning Gooners

plague
11-03-2019, 08:34 AM
We're gonna win.

Bon
11-03-2019, 10:25 AM
How are you feeling today, Mr Baggins??

Jeterpool
11-03-2019, 10:48 AM
How are you feeling today, Mr Baggins??

If Frodo doesn't reply, I can only assume they're the person who ran on and pushed Smalling

Frodo
11-03-2019, 12:27 PM
If Frodo doesn't reply, I can only assume they're the person who ran on and pushed Smalling

I'm way too intelligent/lazy/fat/slow to run into a football pitch and take on Smalling. What a fecking twat that guy was too. Almost ruined a massive day for the club, should never be allowed to go to a stadium in any of the football leagues.

Knocked off work at 6am to a joyous notification on my phone. Checked out a few stats and I'll watch the game before my night shift tonight.

We've doubled our total points take from the "big 6" this year, and it shows how much of a difference that makes. We have the 3rd best attack but only the 7th best defence. A few tweaks next year and we will be in the hunt for trophies already.

In Unai we trust.

Frodo
11-03-2019, 12:30 PM
Also, how good is watching spuds implode. Ref still gave them every decision and they cxxked it up. How Sissoko didn't see Red is beyond me. Thats 3 head butts and a kick out they've managed to escape in the last 4-5 games without a red card. Not even Liverpool or City are afforded that type of bullying. Can't wait till they finish 5th this year behind us and United and slowly fall apart at the seams.

Bon
11-03-2019, 12:31 PM
Can't wait till they finish 5th this year behind us and United and slowly fall apart at the seams.

Don't you dare say that... I know you have been talking to Dips about this sh!t.. Fvck United..

Frodo
11-03-2019, 01:53 PM
Don't you dare say that... I know you have been talking to Dips about this sh!t.. Fvck United..

Nah, fvck Spuds and Chelski. Fold them both.

StannyCFCJET
11-03-2019, 02:12 PM
Also, how good is watching spuds implode. Ref still gave them every decision and they cxxked it up. How Sissoko didn't see Red is beyond me. Thats 3 head butts and a kick out they've managed to escape in the last 4-5 games without a red card. Not even Liverpool or City are afforded that type of bullying. Can't wait till they finish 5th this year behind us and United and slowly fall apart at the seams.

Anyone who thought spurs were in a title race needs their brain tested for damage

Bon
02-04-2019, 09:23 AM
Feeling alright in third spot today, Mr Baggins?

baldrick
02-04-2019, 09:51 AM
Moooorning !

pv4
02-04-2019, 10:07 AM
Holy wow, sp*rs finishing 6th in a 3 horse race truly is believable now :oops:

plague
02-04-2019, 10:28 AM
Caaarrrnnnn my beloved arsenalers.
Good win.
The ref didn't like us much though did he.

Frodo
02-04-2019, 01:21 PM
This will be one of the sweetest St Totteringham days ever if it happens.

But even better, if they finish outside the top 4 it will **** them so hard. Imagine trying to pay off the stadium with Europa league football and probably losing 2/3 big names.

Frodo
03-04-2019, 07:11 AM
2 things I just found out.

Chelsea are paying more this year in wages for their ex manager Conte than we are for Emery. LOLs.

Also, Tottenham U18s were 2-0 at half time against Arsenal and lost 2-3. Even one of the young gunners said they were "Bottle jobs" on twitter. Start em young I suppose.

Frodo
03-04-2019, 07:21 AM
Make that 3 things. Ryan Fraser (Bournemouth) is very much a target for us for next season. Happy with it too, he creates so many chances from out wide and can still cut inside and cause troubles.

"Most Big chances created in the EPL this year is Fraser (21), Hazard, Salah, Silva and Digne (13) are equal 2nd." Not sure how they define big chances compared to normal chance creation but still good numbers to see.

10 assists puts him second on the current leaderboard. Add in 6 goals and he's doing well. Wouldn't cost a fortune as his contract runs out in 2020.

Jeterpool
03-04-2019, 08:08 AM
Make that 3 things. Ryan Fraser (Bournemouth) is very much a target for us for next season. Happy with it too, he creates so many chances from out wide and can still cut inside and cause troubles.

"Most Big chances created in the EPL this year is Fraser (21), Hazard, Salah, Silva and Digne (13) are equal 2nd." Not sure how they define big chances compared to normal chance creation but still good numbers to see.

10 assists puts him second on the current leaderboard. Add in 6 goals and he's doing well. Wouldn't cost a fortune as his contract runs out in 2020.

Can he evade?

Frodo
03-04-2019, 08:26 AM
Can he evade?

I feel like he could if required.

Bon
03-04-2019, 09:03 AM
Will he evade signing for Arsenal? :gent:

plague
03-04-2019, 11:06 AM
that United loss is excellent news for our title prospects.

plague
03-04-2019, 12:49 PM
ill always be sad that Santi Cazorla didnt get to show his best in the EPL.
thoroughly destroyed Barcelona today. what a player he (still) is.

pv4
03-04-2019, 05:49 PM

I feel like he did show it, so often. Just no one else was watching. Dude is a little magician.

Macca
03-04-2019, 06:01 PM
I feel like he did show it, so often. Just no one else was watching. Dude is a little magician.

Do love me a spanish midfielder.

Frodo
03-04-2019, 06:47 PM

Yeah there isn't a team in the EPL during his time that doesn't know how good he is. He is one of my favourite players of all time. But he wasn't really appreciated by the media as much as some others who weren't as good.

Frodo
16-04-2019, 07:51 AM
Wasn't even nervous at all.

Bremsstrahlung
16-04-2019, 08:19 AM
Tbh, never knew anything about Deeneys comments prior to this game. But what an idiot.

Frodo
16-04-2019, 08:23 AM
Tbh, never knew anything about Deeneys comments prior to this game. But what an idiot.

I didn't hear what he said this time, but he's made a career out of saying we lack Cajones. He's a championship player at best.

Frodo
16-04-2019, 08:28 AM
It was great watching him cry to anyone and everyone about his elbow on Torreira. He tried to start on Emery and Unai just smiled and walked away.

baldrick
16-04-2019, 06:27 PM
Goal of the season today.

plague
22-04-2019, 10:44 AM
As a diehard lifelong Arsenal fan for almost 9 months now I find this team frustrating.
I can't wait for the next 4 games to be done.

Frodo
22-04-2019, 12:37 PM
As a diehard lifelong Arsenal fan for almost 9 months now I find this team frustrating.
I can't wait for the next 4 games to be done.

I could have put my head through the TV and wall behind it watching that game last night. It was the most frustrating game I've ever witnessed... And we still should have won by 2 goals even after giving up 2 of the easiest goals even gifted to an opponent.

Mustafi was already likely to be moved on, now there's zero chance he will stay. He cost us 3 points and probably €10-15 million in transfer fee last night. Jenkinson also finally proved that he isn't EPL standard. I love Jenko, but he needs to drop down to the championship.

Frodo
22-04-2019, 12:45 PM
We could have been basically safe in 3rd/4th if we'd got 3 points here and United and Chelsea drew. Now, whichever one of those 2 win will probably finish above us and Tottenham wont drop any more points.

baldrick
25-04-2019, 08:08 PM
Nothing to see here, move along.

Frodo
25-04-2019, 08:20 PM
Nothing to see here, move along.

I'm so angry about the last week I can't put it into words.

plague
26-04-2019, 09:23 AM
I will be ending my lifelong 9 months Arsenal support within the next week or 2
I don't know how you guys do it.

hashtagwengerout

Frodo
26-04-2019, 01:11 PM
I will be ending my lifelong 9 months Arsenal support within the next week or 2

hashtagwengerout

There is still a chance we could win a European Trophy and beat Chelsea in the final.

And there is very small chance Spuds focus on the UCL too much and we finish above them in the league.

But I'm not convinced either will happen.

baldrick
26-04-2019, 01:17 PM

Years of practice

plague
26-04-2019, 03:07 PM
There is still a chance we could win a European Trophy and beat Chelsea in the final.

And there is very small chance Spuds focus on the UCL too much and we finish above them in the league.

But I'm not convinced either will happen.

im only concerned with the 4th place trophy. none of the others matter.
they have failed me.

goaliepersempre
26-04-2019, 06:41 PM
Im not to crazily bothered... Yes some bad results, its going to be tight for top 4. But hey in Europa Cup semifinal (its not straight forward going to happen)....

But look we had 22 years with 1 manager... That after that period we are still there abouts is not nothing...

We havent turned into the Basket Case that ManU did after Fergie... come on......

Few good signings in the summer and the Europa Cup in Hand not bad start to new season....

Roundball Enthusiast
29-04-2019, 10:39 AM
Im not to crazily bothered... Yes some bad results, its going to be tight for top 4. But hey in Europa Cup semifinal (its not straight forward going to happen)....

But look we had 22 years with 1 manager... That after that period we are still there abouts is not nothing...

We havent turned into the Basket Case that ManU did after Fergie... come on......

Few good signings in the summer and the Europa Cup in Hand not bad start to new season....

Still not?

Frodo
29-04-2019, 12:18 PM
Still not?

None of us that don't follow City or Pool can start talking about each other too much right now, we are all a shitshow. We got dicked by Oliver... Again. And then Leicester decided to play like it was a European Final.

Your boys could only scrape a point against the weakest United side for a decade after another De Gea howler.

Roundball Enthusiast
29-04-2019, 12:28 PM
None of us that don't follow City or Pool can start talking about each other too much right now, we are all a shitshow. We got dicked by Oliver... Again. And then Leicester decided to play like it was a European Final.

Your boys could only scrape a point against the weakest United side for a decade after another De Gea howler.

idk.. I'd take 8 points from our last 5 games over 3 any day of the week.

But lets not get distracted from what a shit show Arsenal have been over the last 5 games.

StannyCFCJET
29-04-2019, 12:38 PM
idk.. I'd take 8 points from our last 5 games over 3 any day of the week.

But lets not get distracted from what a shit show Arsenal have been over the last 5 games.

You mean shitshow over 10 years

plague
29-04-2019, 04:50 PM
i hate this team. worst 9 months of my life being a lifelong fan.

fold the club, or better still make em play in Jets shirts.

goaliepersempre
29-04-2019, 04:53 PM
Frustrated yes.... But is football... its not down to these games now... its the overall season...

Hoepfully the Focus is on Thursday....

Frodo
29-04-2019, 05:27 PM
You mean shitshow over 10 years

Haha, well you're still in our shadow so what does that say about Chelsea?

Roundball Enthusiast
29-04-2019, 06:57 PM

wot

StannyCFCJET
29-04-2019, 07:02 PM

*Facepalm

Bremsstrahlung
30-04-2019, 07:08 PM

You think that’s bad?
Come on over to Liverpool next season. High expectations, almost winning it, team building for the future.... what could go wrong?

Jeterpool
30-04-2019, 10:32 PM

Sounds like you need a little Pep up mate.